Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Novena Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
csrs2

Saint Martha Novena Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by csrs2 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi,

I was wondering was color of candle you use for Saint Martha? Some places it specifies red and others green.

What kind of offering does she like?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Saint Martha Novena Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:36 am

Red works the best. Martha the dominator (the black st martha she has snakes around her)...works better with a red candle. I think the white saint martha is linked to the green candle. Im not quite sure why this is, but I use red, and i burn her candle on a Tuesday.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:34 am

Hi Starinthesky7,

Thank you so much for your reply. I work with the white st martha. May be you can guide me in what I'am doing. I pray everyday to st martha. I always have lit the green candle along with some flowers for her. Under her feet I have put written on brown paper the name of my ex boyfriend in hopes that he will return and under the candle I have put a picture of him along with a petition. Me and him had a falling out maybe because I was to demanding as for what he had to offer me and he does not want to talk to me. I think this was stupid, he does not apparently. We got along great and really cared for each other but distance was always an issue at the end. I would really appreciate if you could please instuct me as to what I should do to get a positive outcome from my prayers. Maybe something I should offer or so? Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Well if distance is an issue perhaps you might want to work on that if that is such huge issue for you. Also, you said you are demanding. You might want to work on that as well. In addition, i would do some reconcilation work because st martha might bring him back, but you and him still need to heal from this fight. Lastly, make sure that you are using the right saint martha as i said before. If she chooses to work with you, then you will have a positive outcome. Be patient.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Man I hear what your saying Cristina. I have the same problem sort of with the exeption of me being too bossy. Distance and honesty was my issue. Reconciliation work is important because if things aren't resolved you'll be in the same boat all over again.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Hi Tabbylove17,

What are you doing and are you seeing results?

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:57 am

Well I really couldn't do anything about the distance, so I have done a honey jar I burn a pink candle on it every Monday, Wednesday and Friday; I shake it every day to awaken the energy. But first I had a divination done to even see if a reconciliation was even possible. I got the green light, but there is a lot of anger that has to be worked through, so I'll be doing reconciliation work for a while. I have had a candle lit at the missionary and I have a practitioner do one as well. Another slight problem is that he is with someone else that I had recently discovered has cheated on him, so I'm also doing some break up work as well. So I'm doing quite a bit. I have to say that the hardest part is keeping calm and positive because I'm one of those people that gets anxious when they wait for a long time, but you have to because the spell needs to manifest. Another thing is that once you start the spells you have to be careful not to mention them to anyone and do them in private. I like to discuss things with people that know that I do spells, so that's definitely a work in progress for me. I would say that depending on the difficulty of the situation I would get help from a practitioner. My next step is a skull candle to get into their mind and plant a message there I'm going to use red (love, passion, etc.).

I haven't seen too many results in the reconciliation, but I have seen some budging on the break up spells. However I have done tarot readings to see if it's taking affect which it is, but my target is stubborn so it's gonna take some time. Also bare in mind that not all signs are going to be obvious like BAM in your face; some maybe discreet and barely noticable.

send me an email and I'll give you the name of a LM associate that does reconciliation candles that are very affordable; if your interested.

Good luck with everything!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

patymartha

Unread post by patymartha » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:57 pm

well i don't know if this will work for you but this is what i did to get my ex back
with a candle of the intranquil spirit i tape a picture of him alone to the bottom of the candle him facing the candle the i put some powder canela inside the candle and write his name with a pen on the inside of the candle read the prayer on the candle and ask the intraquil spirit for him to return, it is best to do on a tuesday or friday if you do it with faith and love you will see he will call or return in no time, it's work for me as fast as in 30 min. Good luck hope i was able to help.

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Hi patymartha
what is powder canela?

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Having worked with St Martha, I can tell you that if she doesn't like him, she won't bring him back to you. Keep in mind she's from a very different culture and time, and her standards regarding decent men may be a bit different. She's also a very strong willed lady who doesn't tolerate much BS.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Patymartha,
Wow that is a fast time! I normally wait for the full moon because the instructions say so, but dang maybe I'll do what you did. I didn't think about taping his picture to the bottom. I'll try that too.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Well St Martha is used to dominate men, and in my experience she doesnt really like men at all. She likes to see them suffer, and likes to dominate them and see them suffer. She has yield results in all cases for me and my clients regardless if she likes them or not, but the again I am not using her as a sole means to bring them back.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 pm

So in other words if you really want that guy to suffer then you ask her for her help, but using her is not the best step if you want them to suffer and then come back to you right? If someone wants that goal then intranquility is best right? I'm just making sure that myself and others understand that.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm

St Martha is great for domination of anyone, but I have found in my experience that she likes to dominate men. If you read her petition it is simiilar to the IS...However it is not the same. So she does make them suffer to a certain degree until they submit to you. You do not have to only use them to suffer like in a hexing kinda way, but they just suffer if they resist your wanting to dominate them

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:53 pm

If you burn Saint Marthavigil candle to dominate a man for sex, what oils go well with Saint Martha?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm

I Dominate My Man, Domination, and Essence of Bend Over would go well for any time of domination work. For dominating a man for sex you'd want to go with I Dominate My Man and Follow Me Boy.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 pm

I am not clear on your question, are you saying dominate in the act of sex or dominate to get sex?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 pm

jwmcclin wrote:I am not clear on your question, are you saying dominate in the act of sex or dominate to get sex?
Either. :)
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:03 pm

All respect to ConjureMan for a good list of hoodoo domination oils, but to my mind, the best oil for dressing a Saint Martha candle or for floating in water on a Saint Martha altar, and the best bath crystals for bathing as part of a petition to Saint Martha, and the best incense to offer Saint Martha, and the best sachet powders to sprinkle on a man so that he may be dominated in the name of Saint Martha are ....

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies.

BCR-CAT-MART Bath Crystals Catholic St. Martha Dominator Bath Crystals $5.50

BTS-CAT-MADO Bottle Spell Catholic, Plain Martha the Dominator, no contents, you fill $10.00

BTS-CAX-MADO Bottle Spell Catholic, Prepared Martha the Dominator, painted, fixed with contents and candle $15.00

CAN-GLC-SMAD Candle Catholic, Glass Encased Novena St. Martha Dominator Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed $9.00

CAN-MIC-SMAD Candle Catholic, Set for You St. Martha Dominator Candle, Set on Our Altar $20.00

HOL-CAT-ITM2 Holy Card Catholic St. Martha Dominator Holy Card $1.00

HOL-CAT-MEM2 Holy Print Chromo Catholic Santa Marta (St. Martha) 8" x 10" Chromo Print $2.00

IPD-CAT-MART Incense Powder Catholic St. Martha Dominator Incense Powder $5.50

OIL-CAT-MART Oil Catholic St. Martha Dominator Oil $7.50

SPD-CAT-MART Sachet Powder Catholic St. Martha Dominator Sachet Powder $5.50

STA-CAS-MA12 Statuary Catholic Altar St. Martha with Dragon 12" Hand-Painted Resin Statue $47.00
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 am

I entirely agree. I might have misread. I thought they were looking for oils in addition to Saint Martha products to compliment their work.

When I work with Saint Martha for domination I dress with her oil then a domination oil. But that's just me :-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:03 am

On the other hand, i may have been the one who misread it! :-)

Thanks for all your help, ConjureMan, you are a great asset to this forum!!!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:56 pm

csrs --

At Lucky Mojo we use red wax for out Saint Martha candles.

CAN-GLC-SMAD
St. Martha Dominator Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

catherine yronwode

kyldy

Unread post by kyldy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:35 am

Hello,
I understand to burn St. Martha Candle for 9 Tuesdays in a row. My question is do I burn the candle on Tuesday then put it out until the next Tuesday or should I light a new candle every Tuesday? I just completed 9 weeks of burning one candle and I put it out on Wed. Morning and then relight it the following Tuesday. It did nothing to help me in my situation. I ask her to bring back my former boyfriend of 5 years who I do not see or speak to at all. He lives far away from me. Can someone help me with this?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:26 am

Hi kyldy,

My heart goes out to you.

9 weeks? That's a long time. It is possible St. Martha doesn't want to work for this situation.
Have you dressed the candle with some dominating oils, herbs or powders?

Do you have any items of his that can be used in conjunction with the St. Martha spell?

I'd encourage you to seek advice on this from an AIRR member.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Many Blessings to you,
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:14 pm

kyldy,

Did you leave any offerings for St. Martha or set up any special area for you in your home? This is an important part of the process in getting her to work on your behalf.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

AEsGirl1
Newly Registered

Unread post by AEsGirl1 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:58 pm

I was just wondering...I had St. Martha before but chose to give her to a friend of mines...is that a bad thing? I'm trying to bring back my child's father that I believe an old lady used reconciliation on. He looks like a miserable ghost now. She even had him turn away from his child. Do you recommend anything? I just started the candle this Tuesday but I haven't gotten any pic or anything of St. Martha yet. I just talk to her. Please help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Hello, AEsGirl1 ,

It doesn't hurt to try and appeal to St Martha. But, I would vehemently apologize to her for giving away her statue and explaining why you did..

Seriously, when a Saint helps me, their statue is prominently displayed in my home permanently as my way of thanking them. But, that's just me.

You might want to consider obtaining another statue of her. Find one here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatstatuary.html

As far as the other question, that's difficult to answer without a reading.

I suggest that you obtain one (to answer these questions) from one of these 2 websites:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I pray that your child's Father regains his health.

Wishing you success with your petition
HRCC Graduate #1631

AEsGirl1
Newly Registered

Unread post by AEsGirl1 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Thank u soooo much Miss Aida...I am proud to say that I begged St. Martha for forgiveness (I got a pic of her for the time being, due to funds), I started a honey jar & I did a 7 day red skull candle as well...I don't know what, but, as we were in court yesterday, he approached me & was oddly very, very sweet to me (he spoke to me in the corridor at the courthouse, while the old lady was in the waiting area). I even had the opportunity to show him a pic of his son. He looked at the pic & it seemed his heart dropped (yes, his son is a spitting image of him). I was very mad (because this was the first time of him ever seeing his now 9 mth old son...his FIRST & ONLY SON) but, I held it in & showed no sign of my anger. I won't stop there though! My reading tomorrow will tell me more details, but I will say..I have seen the "movement" that I have been reading about in the forums. I never knew I had it in me (LOL)...but, I won't stop there & with your help & encouragement, I KNOW I will get my man back!! Thanks again...ttyl

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:12 pm

Hello,

I would like to know, is it ok to place two names up under this type of candle? Or should I use two separate candles? My intention is to get what I desire from both of them.

Thanks in advanced!

Reason: Edited

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm

Hello,

I would like to know, is it ok to place two names up under this type of candle? Or should I use two separate candles? My intention is to get what I desire from both of my targets.

Thanks in advanced!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, loving_me ,

2 people; 2 candles

However, I would personally work with one at a time.

St Martha may not take you seriously otherwise

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:48 pm

@Miss Aida

Thank you for your response. :)

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:04 am

Hello,

I forgot to mention, I read that St Martha can be petitioned for break up work. If this is possible, how should she be petitioned and what color candle would be appropriate?

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Hi loving_me,

I have not heard of St Martha being used for break-up work. Here is a link to Lucky Mojo's page on patron saints, where you can learn about which saints assist with which problems.

http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

JAD82017

Unread post by JAD82017 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:14 am

Good morning!

Soooooo I'm not sure if I've been doing this wrong or not... I have the red vigil light from LM with the white Saint Martha that says The Dominator.. I have a picture of my target and I under the candle, our names and dob crossed over each other and then on brown paper bag I have 9 goals I'd like to achieve with my target. First is miss me, second is contact me, third is friendship and so on until I get him to fully return... I been lighting the candle at 12:01 on Tuesday and letting it burn until 6am, sometimes 8am.. Then snuffing it out.. Is that correct or was I supposed to let that candle burn all the way down and then light red candles dressed in her oil & dedicated to her every Tuesday for the next 8 weeks? I have been talking to her throughout the days and I left her a piece of milk chocolate last night.. I've made promises to buy her statue once finances allow it & Ive seen significant movement.. I've offered her white and pink flowers before & some Cuban bread & black coffee.. I've gotten a few signs here and there that she's listening but I'm concerned I did the candle wrong. Do we snuff it out and use it over 9 Tuesdays or light it once then light other red candles the remaining Tuesdays?

Thank you. Sorry for my confusion!

JAD82017

Unread post by JAD82017 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:29 pm

I had posted a detailed post earlier this morning but decided to spare everyone and delete it.. I do have a question though, I was wondering if I was doing this correctly... Is one LM Saint Martha Dominator candle supposed to last the span of 9 Tuesdays. Meaning, do I snuff it out every Tuesday and relight it the following Tuesday? I've been re-lighting mine at 12:01 Tuesday morning's and leaving it until 6 or 8am.. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:25 pm

Hi JAD82017,

Yes, that is the correct way to use the candle. If you burn it for only a short while each Tuesday, it will last the nine weeks.

Good luck.

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:28 am

Thank you for everything you have done for me Saint Martha, you always come to my aid, especially when I’m in desperate need of help.. thank you thank you thank you

Cadeyn23
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cadeyn23 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:05 pm

Hi

I was wondering how many requests or situations can Santa Marta address for one candle.

Example: I would like to bring my love back, but I also need have things removed from us and I would like her to bring self love and take away his codependency ways?.

Would I able do one candle or should get another one?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:10 pm

Hi Cadeyn23,

Spells stand their greatest chance of success when we keep them focused and single-minded.

I would burn a separate candle to help with self-love and co-dependency. Keep your reconciliation work independent of that.

Good luck.

Cadeyn23
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cadeyn23 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:54 am

Thank you ❤️

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:45 pm

About how long do people usually leave these novena candles burning for the day, when doing the 9 Tuesdays?
I've 5 weeks to go still and starting to think it may burn out before the last week.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:47 pm

Hi Graveyardhag,

There's no set amount of time to burn your candle each week, as each candle will burn at its own rate depending on the work being done.

You can reduce the amount of time you burn it for your remaining weeks if you're concerned it won't last the full nine weeks. As long as you burn it for a little while each Tuesday, you'll be fine. Let it burn down completely on the final Tuesday.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Missjess21

Unread post by Missjess21 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:43 am

Some insight needed. Bbare with me as I’m still considered new. This is my first time doing saint work.

I called on Saint Martha back in October for help with a petition. A sign confirmed she’d taken up working with me. I felt she was the saint to call upon, I enjoy praying to her, she gets fresh offerings every day...

I did not proceed traditionally (pray every Tuesday for 9 consecutive Tuesday’s) I prayed everyday. There were some movements around the dealings of the petition but the main “goal” of it, has not been granted thus far.

If I look back, 9 Tuesday’s would have taken me to Christmas. Here we are new moon February and things have been silent (there have been some signs here and there pertaining to the petition/person).

So, my questions:

1) Is there a time limit?

2) Should I assume she has changed her mind which is fine I’m not offended lol?

3) How would I go about “closing” the relationship with her (and the candle; do u keep?)?

4) Or shouls I continue on as this may just be a little harder to work on for her?

5) I don’t want to offend her which I feel I’m doing by even asking these questions 😞 (sorry, it’s the anxiety makes me a bit paranoid), but is it possible to call upon another saint (idk if calling upon certain goddesses would pan well or not) to assist or because she is considered a hot saint, that idea is no good?

I’m just kind of at a crossroads I guess. Thank you in advance for any insight and I apologize for all the questions/rambling.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:25 pm

Hi Missjess21,

I would continue to work with her, as she has already given you signs that she's willing to help you. Have patience and continue your petitions to her. She is a wonderful saint and so you should keep your faith in her.

It's generally not a good idea to "call upon another saint" for the same work. That signifies doubt in the first saint's ability to help you, and you do not wish to offend.

You might also want to ask her if there is something else she would like from you by way of an offering. She may want something different now. See what messages you get and then go from there.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Missjess21

Unread post by Missjess21 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:09 pm

Thank you Miss Athena! I’ve been so mentally jumbled with it all that I have a hard time deciphering signs or I look too into it. And the anxiety I have in general
Doesn’t help when I notice less to no activity. And, I do feel bad always asking for signs too. I feel burdensome. But I appreciate your insight very much! Now, I have to see how I can approach her in offerings to affirm my trust and token of my apologies to her

Missjess21

Unread post by Missjess21 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:26 am

Oh I’m sorry one more question- as I’ve been lighting the candle every day since end of October, the wax is bearing the end very soon. I don’t want to get another candle cause I feel all my energy is in this one (and my petition on the back of the jar). Can I continue to use it candles? Or do I find a candle that would fit in the jar? Thank you again!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:39 pm

Hi Missjess21,

You can use either freestanding candles or a pull-out one to fit your jar. Lucky Mojo sells them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#pullouts

Good luck.

amypalgreen1987
Re: Holy Family Novena Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by amypalgreen1987 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:49 pm

Hello again I cant find a where to make a new topic I'll just post here. For thank you gift what flowers I should give to Saint Martha the Dominator and Saint Martin Caballero? How long do I give the thank you gifts?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:15 pm

Hello amypalgreen1987,

The reason why you can't find a place to make a new topic is because that is against forum rules. We already have topics covering nearly every situation so please do a search of the forum and post in the correct thread.

Also, please do not combine multiple topics in a single post. It makes work for the moderators to split your post and send each piece to the correct location. I'm not going to do that here, I'm just going to direct you to the proper thread for your second query.

I've moved your post to the thread for St Martha candle questions. Please read through the posts here and see if you find the answers you're looking for.

For St Martin Caballero, please visit his thread.
san-martin-caballero-spiritual-supplies ... t3951.html

Good luck.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”