Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Eternal_Moonlight
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:57 pm

Hi Natstein! Yes, the candle is burning clean and the knots fell off without me touching it. I am glad the glass is clear. I prayed to st. Jude, asking him to remove the obstacles. Now there is no knot in the wick, actually the wick bent a little, looking like the letter P. The flame is high too. Again, the glass remains clear. I hope this is a good sign!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Eternal_Moonlight you don't have to let your candle burn without intervention if you don't want to. If you want to help encourage your desires you can work with the candle as it burned to help clear any obstacles as the pop up.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Becky

Unread post by Becky » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:39 pm

I just wanted to post my results. If you imagine the scene of a kitten or whatever hanging at the end of a rope, well my luck for the past 25 yrs has been hanging on by the last toenail of one hand. I wanted to take charge and change my life around to usher in positive change on all levels, especially finances. After much researching I decided to do a Cut 'n' Clear spell on a waning moon, followed by an Open Road using a 7-day candle on a waxing. Well, the OR candle burned clean and quickly finished in 5-days leaving absolutely NO wax. I was over-joyed. That was last night.

Today, we had a usual quarterly staff meeting at work and in a VERY unprecedented turn of events (very tight-wad company), it was announced that everyone was going to receive $600 BONUS PAID WITHIN DAYS!!!!!!! Immediately, under my breath gave thanks and got a little misty-eyed. I have been doing a little happy dance in my chair all day, literally! Not only that, but noticed smaller things, too: had green traffic lights at every single intersection coming home tonight; didn't have to stop once. Never happened in 5 yrs before.

I had already planned on setting up my money alter tonight, Thursday, but due to other circumstances it will have to wait until this weekend (full moon next Wed so it has to get done). This is going to be amazing!!!

Giving mucho heart-felt gratitude to Lord/Universe, my AAngels, Angels, Spirit Guides, Elementals and Ancestrals who have all guided and supported me everyday in known and unknown ways on my journey. Just wanted to share in hopes to give others encouragement.

Happy dancing all the way to bank....
Becky :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:20 pm

OMG< Becky ,

That is so WONDERFUL!!!

Thank you for telling us

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:20 pm

OMG< Becky ,

That is so WONDERFUL!!!

Thank you for telling us

Congrats!

Reason: Double post. ooops!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:05 am

I finished burning a green candle for saint jude and towards the end of the burn, the flame split into one big flame and one little flame. The glass is clear, no black soot anywhere. When you burn a candle for a saint and it splits into two flames, what does that mean? On the lm website they dont mention it.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:28 am

If the candle split into one big flame is means a protector spirit is involved ( big flame).

If it splits, It means spirits are around helping.

You describe the glass as clear with no soot, this is a positive sign that the Saint is working for you.

Many Blessings to you!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Hi everyone! Quick question. It was my first time to light a 6" altar candle. I lit it on top of my honey jar where I usually light just the 4" ones. When I light candles on top of the jar, I usually write on the candle with a pin and then dress them with the appropriate oils, pray then light. So I did the same for the 6" ones. I lit a pink and red candle yesterday as it was a Friday and a good day to light candles for love.

So my question is, can the oils make the flame dance? Like for the whole duration? I don't think I overdressed the candle. Like, 1-2 drops for every oil and spread it from bottom to top, until the whole candle is dressed. And this is how I've always done it for my 4" ones, as well, but usually just 1 drop for each oil and the flame has never been that dance-y. I also had tea lights around which were not dancing at all so I ruled out a draft. Although, I didn't dress those tea lights with anything. So could oil, or maybe too much of it cause a candles flame to dance? Or has wicks for the 6" candles always caused the flame to be dance-y? Maybe wick thickness? And added info, I guess, it never formed a knot. Thanks a lot!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:21 pm

luckynumbersix,

the amount of oil can cause the flame to dance if the wick is drowning in the oil or too much wax or the oil can make it burn faster. I dont think of much of a difference in candle wick unless you didnt trim it properly. Sounds like the flame was more of a sign to the work then a logistic question..
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:09 pm

j82,

You have no idea how happy that makes me feel. Lol. Yeah, it was a 6" altar candle which is relatively thin compared to vigil candles, so I really don't think it could drown in its own wax. The first one burned 5+ hours and the second one 6+ hours. The vigil candle that I lit Saturday morning has been dancing like crazy, too. I didn't add any oils or herbs, just lit it up as it is. I was still skeptical (hah), thinking it could just be a draft (for 12 hours already, no door or window open, riiiiight), I transferred it to the tub and closed the door and observed it for a few minutes; still dancing.

I honestly really want to think the message is getting through to my target (based on the candle divination page on dancing/bouncing flames) and I was kind of worried that I could just be seeing signs when there was none. So thanks a lot j82! Really appreciate it. :D

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:21 pm

luckynumbersix ,
Many people come on this forum and ask questions for validation. It is not uncommon when starting out or new to question things and want to make sure, which is a good thing because you want to learn how to read signs and apply them to the work. I think other people ask because they are shocked that it really does work and want to validate that aspect. A good steady burn is a good sign, a dancing flame is effecting the person as you read. have you tried dressing your own vigil candle? It may be a nice way for you to transition and add that to your work! When I see signs I like to pray then to ask for movement so now that you got the sign keep the work up and ask for movement!!

Van Zandt
Newly Registered

Unread post by Van Zandt » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:09 am

Hi, I'm new here, and new to hoodoo in general.

I just started a mini reconciliation honey jar yesterday. I used 2 pink/white candles (birthday candles) dressed with reconciliation oil, one last night and one tonight. Said a prayer and read psalm 51. Both candles burned clean and had dancing flames. 2 "tears" formed on the first candle, 3-4 "tears" on the second one, but they were gone by the time the candles burned out. The second candle left a thin "C" shaped wax blob after it burned out.

Tonight I decided to also burn a blue/white candle, dressed in peace oil, to remove a former friends anger towards me and bring peace to both of us. Prayed over it and the candle went out immediately after I lit it so I had to re-light. It had 2 "tears" but they burned up just like the others. Halfway through I had to put the candle out because I had to leave.

When I got back I said a prayer over it and relit the candle. The flame danced, but a couple times it sent out puffs of black smoke. Then 2-3 small "tears" and one giant "tear" formed and slid down to the bottom of the candle, and the base of the candle formed a rounded heart. The tears burned up but what bothers me is that the wick fell over at the bottom into the puddle of wax/oil, formed one giant flame which burned for a few minutes, and then the flame shrunk and separated into two flames which burned out at each end of the wick. Is that a bad sign? The leftover wax formed into a thin circle but there were no other symbols.

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:27 am

Thanks, j82! I'm actually burning an Adam and Eve glass encased vigil candle. I have another question, though. Since the flame has been dancing a lot, wouldn't this automatically cause a grey or sooty top? Thanks a lot!

ladystars

Unread post by ladystars » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Hi I had a question on the wick. My wick starts out with a knot the slowly will open up like a buttlefly while still lit. What does it mean? How do I post a picture on this thing?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, ladystars,

Please do not post a picture or else we'll have to edit it out.

Did you go to the page about candle divination to se what knotted wicks are about? www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

If it knotted and then unknotted, this is a positive sign.

Please read the page as we do not perform diagnosis or divinations on the forum

Wishing you success with your candle magic

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Gosh, I hope I found the right forum this time :oops:

I've been trying to back off and let the work manifest for a bit but I've done a couple of candle things and I'm not sure what the results mean.

I lit my candle and put it over a petition that requested the paths open to my desire(follow me, come to me type deal). It was a low flame the whole time but flickered often with sporadic bursts into a larger flame.
From what I read, I think this means there are obstacles and resistance but they are still working on it.
What really has me stumped is it had several rings, all of which formed when I was sleeping, including a nap in the mid-day- there were five to seven of them BUT when the wax fell below an inch in height they all vanished.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Twindnature,

A weak flame means that it is not effecting them hard, the flicker can mean its getting through or the spirits are fighting for you, you asked for paths to open did you use anything that is used to open them? Not sure what the rings mean around the candle, I have seen them before on a guarded person as though it was their guard up.. iv also seen rings cause what i would call hills representing the person had a wall up. The melting meant that with continued work you can get the wall down and get threw.

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Interesting. Thank you so much!
I used Lucky Mojo recipes on it. Fast Luck oil and Blockbuster pwd.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Twindnature,

have you tried the LM blockbuster spell, its easy to do and good results. You would dress the candle with blockbuster and a love oil to open the ways in your life life.

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:54 pm

I haven't but I'm pretty sure I will now! lol
Thank you!

cinnadoll7
Newly Registered

Unread post by cinnadoll7 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:05 am

Hi,

So I'm extremely new to this vigil candle burning process thing, but I think I messed up. First, I think I cut the wick to be too short so I started off with a really small flame. I placed toothpicks around the wick to help the flame which it did. When I woke up the next morning, my flame seemed to have grown, but I noticed that most of the toothpicks have sunk. Is that a good thing or bad thing? Also, my flame has not been burning steady at all. Should I be concerned?

I placed herbs in my candle (catnip, rosebuds, chamomille) but don't know if I placed too much. It didn't completely cover the top of the candle but covered most of it. I hear a lot of noise from my candle. Are the spirits trying to talk to me or is it make that much noise because of the herbs and/or toothpick?

I didn't put a petition paper under my candle. Rather, I prayed over my candle and usually return to my candle to pray over it some more. Am I doing this right?

Oh! I also didn't clean my candle so will that be an issue? What should I use to clean my candle with?

If anyone can help me with this, I will be extremely grateful! Also, if I did mess up, what should I do with the current candle? Should I let it burn completely down or blow it out and start over? Any advice and help I can get will be extremely helpful!

Thank you very much for the help! It is much appreciated!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:22 am

Hi Van Zandt,

I am sorry but we do not do candle divinations on the forum as ceromancy is a divinatory art and a skilled professional such as one of the AIRR readers who offers the service is your best bet: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading.

Another choice is to consider having someone coach you on how to read. Most of the AIRR readers from the link above would do that. That said, pretty much all of the signs you described can be found in the candle divination informational page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html and by picking up Miss Cat's book on candle work which has a detailed section on candle reading: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

With regards to your giant flame, as long as it doesn't generate a fire hazard, it isn't necessarily a bad sign. The flames separating rather than rejoining at the end of the burn can mean a few things as well depending on context and the history of the condition - hence the suggestion to get some coaching on finding the best interpretation in your specific case.

Blessings and success in your work!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:45 am

Hi cinnadoll7,

I suggest that you order a fixed vigil light from Lucky Mojo in order to see what a properly fixed light looks like. That way you'll know how yours compares and have a standard to work against. That you think you messed up right in your first sentence doesn't augure well for the work as it sabotages your faith in the work from the start.

When it comes to splinting the wick - you usually remove the splint once the flame is burning well. When it comes to the herbs, although I don't know what your candle was for - I see that you've combined two herbs for love and one for money - I don't know if that was your intention. For the petition, usually there is one written and set below the candle or taped to the glass; another alternative is working over a name paper (with or without personal concerns) when burning candles ''on someone''. For the cleansing, not everyone cleanses candles, it's a mixed bag and up to you - those who do cleanse candles can use Florida Water or a diluted solution of Chinese Wash.

For your current candle, let it burn, you set it and prayed over it after all. Consider backing it up with a Vigil set for you by the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church here: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html. You can also order a vigil or two appropriate to your condition as suggested at the start of this response as a way to continue the work and learn to work with candles. You'll find those here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil. Finally, if you don't already have Miss Cat's book on Hoodoo Candle Magic, consider purchasing it as it's a great resource with lots of useful advice: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

Blessings and success in your work!
Aura Laforest

Jingo

Unread post by Jingo » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:10 pm

I need a second opinion in this matter :)

I lit and dressed a candle to Oshun for reconciliation. I prayed my heart out over the candle and when I lit it, the wick bent and made a loop, then a second flame rose and joined with the main wick and the flame is huge now!
I was told that when a candle has 2 flames, it means "good news in love".

Can anyone give me a second opinion on this?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello Jingo,

We can not give interpretations on the forum because this a professional service offered by the readers at AIRR. You can of course hire one of them to help you with the interpretations. Just hop over to their site www.readersandrootworkers.org and look over the readers and see who you would like to work with!

Peace~

Nathen

luckylove143

Unread post by luckylove143 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Smiling... yes, I agree Miss Aida. I will continue to carry on with my normal routine as usual and see if I get any results. & you were right, its soooo much better to just let go, relax, & not think about it all of the time ! I'm so happy I found this site and I'll most definitely keep everyone updated regarding my love work. However... moving on to new work... I just lit a new encased green, dressed money candle. I bought it about 5 days ago and its 90%burned out. The entire top of the glass is black, but its clear at the bottom. Is this good or bad ??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, luckylove143 ,

I just moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum that answers your query.

We do not perform divination on the forum. BUT you can find your answer on thee pages and on this page:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Hi everyone. I just want to ask something about the unfinished business thing when there's unburned wax at the bottom of the vigil candle glass. Can someone give an example of what this unfinished business means? My idea is, for example, in a reconciliation/return to me kind of work, does that mean that the person you're working on will only come back, say, to finally close matters or something like that because that's an unfinished business for him/her? Am I getting it right?

Also, it says on the candle divination page, at least half inch of unburned wax. What if it's less than half inch? Does that still fall under that divination category?

Thanks a lot!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:09 pm

luckynumbersix,

It depends really. How did the break up happen, why did it happen? those matter when interpreting the wax. Say in rec work unfinished business can mean they have unfinished business with another person or lover. And they wont return till that is resolved. Maybe the person broke off with you due to being still hurt over an ex, that would be unfinished business. Unfinished business means that something still stands in the way of you getting what you want. Was the candle smoky? dark soot? , clear? herbs on the side? Yes any left still falls under it. light another one and see if you get the same results.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:13 pm

Hello, luckynumbersix ,

We don't do candle wax interpretations on the forum.

Could be obstacles; unfinished business; etc. Could just mean that you need to light another candle

Without seeing the wax, we cannot tell you. Your best bet is to see which AIRR member reads candle wax and have them do an interpretation for you.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tabbyall4

Unread post by tabbyall4 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:25 pm

I have a red 7 knob candle second day burning it.i carved my writing instead of a petition paper. It doesn't have any shapes in the melted wax I don't believe. I fairly new at this.does it mean anything that the wax only drips on one side of the candle? It formed a bowl like shape when lit. And it just flicked/crackled?

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi j82 and Miss Aida. Thanks a lot for your responses! I've actually never experienced leftover wax before, I was just a bit confused about the unfinished business thing. Still a newbie and learning and thinking of buying Ms Cat's book about candles. :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Hello, tabbyall4,

Unfortunately, we do not perform candle symbol or candle behavior interpretations on the forum

But, you can look at this page that Miss cat wrote regarding your query.

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Also, I am moving and merging your post to that subforum where you might find some more answers.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:49 am

The book is a wise investment luckynumbersix, it goes into quite a bit of detail on divination. You might also want to consider a coaching session with an AIRR member who is practiced in ceromancy!
Aura Laforest

kristia79

Unread post by kristia79 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:59 am

This is my wax from red male figural candle. Note the heart that had formed. Just saw this...Blown. Away. The second picture is the entire burn with most wax pooled in front. Thoughts?

http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/krist ... sort=1&o=1

http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/krist ... sort=1&o=0

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:33 pm

I burned a candle to influence my boss's decision to give me a raise. I have a pillar candle on top of a skull that represents him. The candle made a formation that makes it look like he has horns. Wondering what that means. Thank you.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Hello guys, I am having a situation I am unclear about. Ok so I used LM's Follow me boy oil in a 7 day pink vigil candle and immediately the wick seemed to be drowning, so I spilled some of tge wax out. I started all this on Halloween. Anyways, today I looked at the candle and thought WOW, its burning up pretty fast, and I'll be damned if not 15 mins ago, I went into my bathroom, smelled a scent that I usually smell whenever candles go out by themselves and there it was! The wick inside the candle looked like it snappedboff and made the candle go out! I am soooo crushed right now. I tried spilling out wax yet again, but Im pretty sure this is a bad sign. I just need someone to be brutally honest so that I dont decieve myself with this by convincing myself theres still hope.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

Sounds like HUGE resistance.

So, you may want to consider something not as harsh as Follow Me Boy and then build up to that.

You might want to either start (or go back to) Come to me. Then, go from there.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest ,

Sounds like HUGE resistance.

So, you may want to consider something not as harsh as Follow Me Boy and then build up to that.

You might want to either start (or go back to) Come to me. Then, go from there.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Take care

Ahhhh CRAP! Man this guy is a thorn in my behind lol. OK I will start fresh and then work into that. Thanks Miss Aida :)

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:20 pm

My love candles burn strangely. I use the glass candles mainly for divination rather than spellwork because I don't think one candle is usually enough to move things. Anyway, the love candle flame seems to get really low almost going out completely whenever I am home with it for a few hours or more. During the night, the candle flame gets strong and it also gets strong during the day when I am at work. I keep the candle in the shower stall with all flammables removed from the area. Could there be something about my presence that stifles my candles?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:37 am

Hi be_777, there's a couple of options:

1) the shower stall you keep the candles in when you're not around is less drafty and there's no interference.
2) even when there's physical reasons for a burn being strange, those ''accidents'' are usually indicative of something from a divinatory perspective. If the flame is low and struggles whenever you're in the house, it may suggest that you are shooting your own work in the foot. Assess wether your actions are aligned with your magical intention or contradict it. This is something that happens often in love work and usually requires personal healing, power or confidence work as an adjunct to the magic for love.
Aura Laforest

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:47 am

Hello everyone,

Now this is the last week I am burning a candle for Saint Martha. The candle wick has formed a spiral with two knots at the base of the flame. The knots fell off, but the spiral is still there. I was looking at the luckymojo candle divination and they don't have information on a spiral wick (the wick was trimmed btw). If anyone can shed some light on this unique case, please accept my thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:34 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight ,

Sounds to me like it could either be a whirlwind affair or that the relationship could spiral out of control.

Just my thoughts

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:52 am

Hi, I'm burning candles to get rid of someone and my candles keep burning black with soot. Covered with black soot. I put run devil run , banishing, hot foot, break up, confusion, destruction oil.

This is my second candle.

What other methods can I do to get around this opposition.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi Godislove,

If you feel like you're hitting a wall with candle work, try working with other methods: dollbabies, laying powders, container spells, herbs, spoken or written spells - there are lots of methods other than candles.

Take a look at Hoodoo in Theory and Practice -the table of contents lists the most common methods of practice - that might give you some ideas for some new directions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Best of luck!
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Thank you. I literally can't wait for my books nor my orders.

barbie16118

Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by barbie16118 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:32 am

How long should u pray over it? There are days i can do it for a while then other days i only have a few minutes.

Maggiedaggie
Newly Registered

Unread post by Maggiedaggie » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi!

This is my first post and I hope that this has not been asked before - if it has, happy to take a link and/or having this post "reposted" in the correct place.

I burned a candle today after using a pendulum to spot who is casting spells against me and after having the name, I burned a black female candle with oil and hen removal incense and the candle burned in the middle - sort of breaking the candle in 2 pieces.

Has anyone seen this before? Any ideas of what this could mean?

I would add a picture if I knew how to :)

Saturnus

Unread post by Saturnus » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi just a query basically im about to go through my saturn rerturn oh the joys and i done the classic cleared my room and burned a lit a black candle for absorbing the negativity and then lit a white candle to clear the air and bring positivity i also burn cut and clear and van van oil together for an extra kick now when the white candle had burned out there is a bit of wax left in the holder i read that it could mean unfinished business im bit confused as to what steps should i take as i have written down on a parchment paper what i want mostly being dedicating to archieving certains things like business and a getting a property among other things as well should i liight aother candle or can i use my road opener candle with the same parchemnet paper that i have written on already?

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:31 pm

Hello, barbie16118,

I pray until I get out my emotions and energy into it. When I feel that I have been heard.

Never looked at a clock.

So, do what's in your heart (unless you have a specific prayer that you have to recite. You really need to be consistent about that)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:07 am

Hello, Maggiedaggie,

Welcome to the forum

If you have a chance, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread. And also to get familiar with the way the forum works and the rules.

There is an established thread for this query (as we do not interpret on the forum). So, I am moving your post there and you can browse through the posts.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:41 am

Hi Saturnus,

Working with a blockbuster on those obstacles can help, the road opener you have is a good alternative although milder. And yes, you can reuse the same petition from the white candle.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Saturnus

Unread post by Saturnus » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Hello

I sent a post a few days ago and as advised i bought the block buster candle :D fantastic but i feel there is some issues i have come across while burning. First is basically i was advised to put some oils in with the candle while burning i didnt so and when i first lit the candle the flmae went a bit awhol and there was black smoke coming from the flame but before that the flame split in 2 then they rejoined then black smoke came from the tip of the flame then after a few minutes the flame went out i have poured the oil and wax out just to make the flame better but the flame is very very small i think it will burn out before the morning is due :( and the flame is hissing like crazy what shall i so.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:11 am

Hi Saturnus,

I only put 3 drops of oil in my candles, you don't need much. As for the way it burned, I would certainly re do it with out as much oil and see if you get a better burn.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

branden

Unread post by branden » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:47 am

If I was burning a candle for my target's resistance and while burning high for some time it split in half then outed. But after relighting it left no wax remains would it still be seen as a bad sign?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:29 am

Hi branden,

no matter how good the outcome, the ''outing'' of the flame is still a bad sign. You're using the ''ya but'' clause and it doesn't work. The good finish does indicates that with consistent work, things may be brought to a positive conclusion - but you can still expect trouble along the way and the need to help the work out (back it up) with other approaches as well.
Aura Laforest

Annasagapi
Newly Registered

Unread post by Annasagapi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Hello to all,

I burned a black bride and Groom Candle and it burned up extremely fast .. :shock: BUT on top towards the end in between the two a third wick was formed ..

Any ideas ?

thank you :-)

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:31 pm

On my vinegar jar the candle is burning w a nice high flame every so often it starts bouncing. Just for a second or two. Is this a good or bad sign.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:24 am

Hi barbie16118,

Your question has been discussed in various forms several times throughout this thread which I encourage you to read. You'll also find the answer you're looking for and lots of divination information on miss cat's candle reading page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

For detailed readings or coaching on how to interpret signs in your candle burns and remaining wax, you may also want to book a short magical coaching session with one of the AIRR workers who offers the service.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

branden

Unread post by branden » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:27 am

aura wrote:Hi branden,

no matter how good the outcome, the ''outing'' of the flame is still a bad sign. You're using the ''ya but'' clause and it doesn't work. The good finish does indicates that with consistent work, things may be brought to a positive conclusion - but you can still expect trouble along the way and the need to help the work out (back it up) with other approaches as well.
Thanx I currently have a honey jar I've been working on for about a month which burned clear. I also did a come to me spell which left no remains 2 wks ago. I haven't seen any movements and I think I'll have to be the one who initiates contact as prior before performing spell work I offended him to which I apologized. He was very vulnerable and I didn't want him to misinterpret my kindness. When you say backing up the work what more would you recommend I do?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”