Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Dragonfly,
From what I have been told, St Expedite is a tough Military Officer. And he doesn't have concern over these matters. This is what I have learned,
You ought to try working with St Martha the Dominator.
Also, look at this page to see what other Saints work for love situations: www.luckymojo.com/saints.html
Take care

Dragonfly72 wrote:Please help,
I've read that you cannot really ask St-Expedite to help with love work to speedy up the process, or for a break-up. Can I petition Saint Expedite, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony to help me finally get what I want and need? And why St-Expedite is not a good choice for love? Thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:25 am

My dear Miss Aida,
Thank you for all your help and patience with me! Also, I don't believe that in the matters of the heart we should be hurrying if we desire permanent and lasting results. Still, the 3-3-3 bothers me a bit, even if it's a recommendation only...

Thank you, St-Anthony, you're a great saint to work with!

dkoriginal

Unread post by dkoriginal » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite. I appreciate you.

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:43 am

I started burning a candle for St. Expedite to grant a particular petition. I started burning a red candle on Wednesday and it looks like it will finish burning today, Sunday. I am worried that it hasn't been 7 days. In addition, there are now 2 FLAMES! The top of the candle is a little dim, not so dark; so I'm wondering if that's an extremely bad sign. Anyone know what this means? Two flames for a St. Expedite petition is intense.

Help! hehe =)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight ,
Take a look at this page and see if it answers your questions: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Since we don't know what the petition was for (and you do), you might be able to answer your own question after reading it.
And don't worry too much, please!
Worse case scenario: you just light another candle!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:33 pm

No matter what I do, it seems that St. Expedite won't come through for me. I petitioned him on 3 different occasions. If there a particular reason for that? I'm not asking for anything unrealistic. Just has anyone had this experience?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight,
I'm so sorry!
Not knowing when you started, what you did, etc., it's just too hard to say
Have you looked at this webpage? www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
Maybe there's an answer for you on the page
I suggest that you try a different Saint and see what happens. OR work with someone who works with St Expedite professionally.
Again, I'm sorry
Also, don't forget to have the Crystal Silence League pray on your behalf for your mission
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:17 am

Thank you St. Expedite! The rent is paid this month thanks to your help! Thank you thank you! Glory and Praise! I hope you're enjoying the yummy pound cake!!! xoxoxoxox!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Astoria

Unread post by Astoria » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Thank you St Expedite! :mrgreen:

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:25 am

I decided to give St Expedite another chance. The first candle I had for him burned in four days so I lit another red one just after the first one finished. I promised him his due for his help. Now those of you who have worked with St. Expedite, I know people say he works fast. I wonder how long I should wait to see if he comes through for me before I throw in the towel (though I say that, I am very optimistic). Since he works fast, perhaps the 3 week, or 3 month rule doesn't apply. So could anyone share how fast he has come through for them? Results very, I know. I'm just curious if he works while the candle is burning, or after it's completed.

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Thank you once again, faithful St. Expedite.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:19 pm

That is not a rule. Only a guidline.
I prayed to St Expedite last year for something and forget about it because it didn't come to pass. Well, it started working last month!
Another time, My wish was granted in 3 weeks.
Another time, 8 days.
I just can't give you an answer on this.
What seems to us a month is like minutes to those in the spiritual world. And no way of guessing how they measure their time frames.
But, doubt will certainly spoil any spell.
I'd give it a couple of months and then if it doesn't work, go a different route9as you had mentioned earlier).
Now, I id hear of one practitioner working with both St Expedite and St Jude and things came through really fast. So, that's food for thought...
Wishing you the best

Eternal_Moonlight wrote:I decided to give St Expedite another chance. The first candle I had for him burned in four days so I lit another red one just after the first one finished. I promised him his due for his help. Now those of you who have worked with St. Expedite, I know people say he works fast. I wonder how long I should wait to see if he comes through for me before I throw in the towel (though I say that, I am very optimistic). Since he works fast, perhaps the 3 week, or 3 month rule doesn't apply. So could anyone share how fast he has come through for them? Results very, I know. I'm just curious if he works while the candle is burning, or after it's completed.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:07 am

Thank you St Expedite...u have come through for me again with money for bills. You rock as always and we love you.

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:48 pm

I actually feel like St. Expedite heard my petition. I looked at the top of the candle and there was a small rim of white soot. I read that it means the spirits have heard a person's petition. I have thought about working with St Jude too. Would it be all right to make a copy of my petition and put it under a green candle for st Jude right next to the st. Expedite red candle? I want to know if a person can do that, I don't want to upset the spirits by putting candles next to each other!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:30 pm

I would not put them side-by-side.
Although experienced rootworkers who have a relationship with either one or both, they are usually intimate with these Saints and know what is allowed/disallowed.
If this were me, I would wait until your St Expedite spell is over. Then, work with St Jude (unless, of course, you are asking St Jude for something else).
Either way, I wouldn't put them on the same altar.
Remember, you have to express trust and faith in the entity that you're working with.
If it's the same request, what are you saying to St Expedite? "I don't trust you"?
Have a little patience and wait to see what happens. Then, move on to the next Saint if nothing does.
Again, that's only if you're asking for the same thing
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LaDonna

Unread post by LaDonna » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:54 am

Almost two weeks ago, I lit a red tealight and asked Saint Expedite for a breakthrough for my housemate who was going on a job interview. He got the job the next day! Many many thanks for an answered prayer!!!
~Yemoja be praised!~

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:54 am

Hey you guys, about a few weeks ago, I had the MISC set a St. Expedite Vigil for my friend who needs a new job and the field i'm in is (of course) Sales. He still hasn't gotten a response back from anyone in the Hiring Dept. and the candle report said everything was going to work fine for him. I've been petitioning St. Expedite to get him employed because the type of job I have- they procrastinate and it's been months since he put in a application and went to three interview panels. Should I relight a candle or leave it be and keep St. Expedite in my prayers?

Thanks Guys
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello, TBanks91

I would light another one if this were me..

That's a good idea on your part.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:15 am

Thank you again st expedite for helping with bills and back to school. You rock as always and we love you. Glory be St Expedite!

frankwhite123

Unread post by frankwhite123 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:27 pm

I need St. Expedite to have my friend visit this weekend. All I have is St. Expedite oil and a white 9" stick candle along with my friend's picture. How can I petition and/or pray for my request?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Pray to him and pay him when its fullfilled with a pound cake and a dime
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LIONESSC

Unread post by LIONESSC » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:25 am

I am going to petition St.Expedite for the first time and wanted to know what to do with the picture I will attatch to the vigil candle once the ritual is done and petition fulfilled? Should I just bury it with the penny offerings? I plan on scattering the cake or the birds and scattering the rose pedals in my back yard.

LIONESSC

Unread post by LIONESSC » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:28 pm

ONE more question about St. Espedite, I am Petitioning for $ that is REALLLLY needed for bills and my daughter's 7th birthday next week. If the answer to my petition comes in parts do I wait til everything is answered to give the offering? I don't want him to stop in the middle of working everything out because I start to see signs and receive a portion of the $ needed and not all. Although I would be greatfull for that portion!!! Please if someone could answer this i would be greatfull, I need this to work out right.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Hello, LIONESSC,

If you're petitioning him for money, I would bury in my front yard with an offering of a dime.

Also, I would definitely give St Expedite gifts of gratitude each and every time he grants a favor. By saying that you don't trust him to grant you everything may stop him from doing more.

If this were me, I would give him complete offerings each and every time he brings money

Wishing you great wealth with this work
HRCC Graduate #1631

LIONESSC

Unread post by LIONESSC » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:47 am

Thank You Miss Aida!!! I definately do not want to seem untrusting, there is so much info. out there and some have said do not give him pay until it is done and I just needed clarity. Thank You Again, his candle is burning now, very greatful already! Thank you St. Expedite.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:19 pm

I have a question guys. I have started both a novena to Saint Expedite and Saint Anthony for the same thing because I am in need of a money miracle and FAST. I had them both set on my living room table not far from one another, but then a few minutes ago I read on here to not have them set side by side, so I relocated Saint Expedite to my bedroom and made a small space for him. I am so desperate that I honestly can't afford for these prayers to fail. Do you think I hindered my work? Also on that same table is space I left sitting there for Saint Martha, but moved Saint Anthony off that space and onto the other side of the table, or should I also relocate him?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:34 pm

Its not uncommon for people to use the same area to do work based on their limited space . I think you are fine. Dont over think and dont second guess. If you need help go to the Crystal silent leage and submit a prayer request, people will pray for you regularly and can be a great asset!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:53 am

Hello thebestest,

J82 is right when he says that people often work with saints in the same space. In some traditions you keep certain beings separate but in the case you describe I would not worry about Saint Expedite and Saint Anthony being in the same space. Follow the link to this thread (post153000.html#p153000) and scroll down to Miss Cats post about putting saints together. She sums it up very nicely!

Peace~

Nathen

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite one more time you came with your help. I paid you like i promised. I love you so much

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:33 pm

Hey guys, on another post I had said that I lit a Saint Expedite candle and it had a small black cicular mark in the center. I asked for cash to come to me before the middle of this month because I am desperate! Should I wait it out or do another Novena altogether? Also I have had a few times where he didn't come thru for me with the exception of just once (not that him or any saint HAS to). Should I just quit working with him altogether?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

It wouldn't hurt to try one more Novena. Do you have offerings on the altar for him?

Just my opinion.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:07 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest ,

It wouldn't hurt to try one more Novena. Do you have offerings on the altar for him?

Just my opinion.

take care
I placed on the alter a glass of water and turned his statue upside down. Ugh I just think maybe he doesn,'t want to work with me :(

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:13 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest ,

Just my opinion.

take care
I placed on the alter a glass of water and turned his statue upside down. Ugh I just
think maybe he doesn,'t want to work with me :(. Oh and things have improved in some ways where I don't need the extra money, so should I alter my petition to now fit my current needs?

BewitchingBelle

Unread post by BewitchingBelle » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Thank you St Expedite for generously granting me the assistance I asked for when I was in dire need of it-

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:56 am

Hey again guys. Here is another question... should I turn his statue upside down?? I did this with my last petition but still no reply, and can someone take a look at my last question and tell me what I should do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

To answer your first question, I think that this would be more reasonable. So, altering the petition is a good idea.

If your money situation has improved, then why are you punishing/pressuring him to grant your petition?

Just wondering...
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:16 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest,

To answer your first question, I think that this would be more reasonable. So, altering the petition is a good idea.

If your money situation has improved, then why are you punishing/pressuring him to grant your petition?

Just wondering...
Punishing/pressuring him?? I don't mean my money situation has improved like I have more money, I meant that luckily certain things no longer need addressing, so the original amount I requested is no longer the same. To clarify, my overall money situation actually is worse...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

Unless I am missing something (and I may have), turning his statue upside down is a way of pressuring him to grant your request. Or, if angry, a way of punishing him. May I ask why you did that (this could be a learning experience for me).

Well, I'd still alter the request. But, that's up to you.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:04 am

I read in various places to turn him upside down to make him uncomfortable. and causes him to move fast.

I thought this was rather cruel and went against my own better judgement on this. I will not now nor ever again do that to him or any other Saint.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:58 am

Hello thebestest,

I have heard of people doing this to when a Saint is not producing results fast enough. I also remembering reading a story from a medieval manuscript that talked about a woman who had been praying to the Mother Mary to return her lost child and when her child did not return she took the baby Jesus from the Statue of the Mother Mary saying she would not return it until her own child was returned ( I was always kind of fascinated by this idea). So that way of dealing these kinds of beings has been around for a while. I guess what I am saying is do not beat yourself up overly much about working that way. Though I agree the idea of threatening a spiritual being is not something I personally would do lightly either! I believe St. Expedite to be a very forgiving Saint though . If you feel a need to make an apology you could also get one of his vigil candles and maybe some of his oil or incense and light them just in celebration of him. Here is a link to all the St. Expedite products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:47 am

Yea where this method came from I do not know, but it is sort of barbaric (Hope I spelled that right). I am going to try and start a new petition to him tomorrow and hope he forgives my foolishness. Thanks for sharing this info with me!

Sunset
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sunset » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:14 pm

THANK YOU ST EXPEDITE..... Thank you so much for hearing my prayer!

dcgirl

Unread post by dcgirl » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:15 am

Hello all,

I worked with St. Expedite in the past for a financial matter but didn't have any results by the specified date so I stopped the work. Last night I had a dream in which St. Expedite kept appearing and the people with me in the dream told me that he wanted to work with me. I then stood in front of him and he asked me what I want. I told him and he granted it.

Do you think this mean I should work with him again or does it mean that he heard my petition previously and that it will be done?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:00 am

dcgirl, my first thought here is that you need to give him an offering, pronto. I would take up the work again and also consider your request granted. Don't stop now, you've got some good movement.

IPD-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Incense Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

dcgirl

Unread post by dcgirl » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:46 am

Thank you! Will do!

dcgirl

Unread post by dcgirl » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for granting my petition!!!

lala007

Unread post by lala007 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:54 am

I just want to say Thank You St. Expedite,

I was due payment for a claim and i was receiving every excuse, after 3 weeks of payme now and St. Expedite (oils & candles) almost 2 weeks later... they paid me partially for my claim .. I thank Gd for that because i had no money..

thank u St. Expedite for ALL u do

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Thank you St.Expedite for always being so good to me! Thank you for your intercession and for granting my petition.

--Guided

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:31 pm

I made a petition to Saint Expedite yesterday and burned an LM St. E candle for a pay raise. Today my boss's boss informed me that his assistant is leaving and he wants me to be his assistant for a 15% raise. The job is 50% more work than I'm doing now with little to no opportunity for advancement. I deserve 15% for what I'm already doing.

I should have been more specific.

I'm not sure what to do now. If I don't take it will it insult Saint Expedite? Can I make a new request with more specific terms?

Man, this saint means serious business.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

Is there anyway that oyu could take the job and thank St Expedite (with offerings also such as candle, Sara Lee Pound Cake, etc)?

Then, later make another petition to St Expedite for something else?

I'm just afraid that if you don't do what he provided for you, he may not help you again.

Just my thoughts.

And, yes, you work well with St Expedite. He took you very seriously. That's wonderful that you made that connection! Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:25 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your fast response! I could take the job. If I'm miserable I can always leave. The VP I will be assisting is a bit of an ass, but I think with some assertiveness and boundaries I can keep him in check.

My current job has flexibility and room for growth while an Executive Assistant role is a fixed path that would pigeon hole me. However, if I say no to the new job, I'm 95% sure I couldn't get a raise in my current job. So all of my petitions (there have been others, but St. Expedite accelerated everything, as he does) for more money could only be answered in one way in the short term. Even if I was very specific in my prayer to get a raise but NOT assisting the VP, that was the only opportunity that realistically could present itself.

Regardless I will give St. Expedite his payment. He deserves that and more for coming through so quickly. The fault is mine for not thinking it through. As for accepting the job, I'm not 100% sure yet. If I started looking for a different job in a different department or organization, the higher salary working for the VP would give me better salary negotiation terms. So there's that. It's just not really my style to play hardball like that. Maybe that should change.

I'm going to Santa Rosa today to take my mom to the doctor, and I plan to stop by the Lucky Mojo shop to see if Cat is available for a reading and load up on supplies.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:47 am

I forgot to mention I also used Lucky Mojo St. Expedite incense. When it was crackling and popping, I felt like something was happening and the connection was intensifying. It smells wonderful too.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

You're going to Lucky Mojo??

How wonderful!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:23 pm

Yes, my mom lives in Santa Rosa so it's very convenient I LOVE going there. Great energy and fantastic people. I'm going to spend way too much money there. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Hello, littlewing,

I'm jealous! Wish I could go with you!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:10 pm

Hello all, nice forum.

Well I would like to ask a question about Saint Expedite- I just would like to ask; if we are to offer a gift of pound cake to the statue after the request has been fullfilled, how long can we let the slice of pond cake sit in front of the statue before it can be removed? or are we to offer a new slice of pound cake every day after the request has been fulfilled?

Another question that I had was that I only have Saint Expediate sachet powders, bath crystals and incense as the statue that I have ordered is on back order so would anyone be able to tell me if I can start some spell work with the supplies that I already have?

Thank You

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

I only leave offerings out for a 24 hour period.

How would you like stale water or stale food? The spirits take the essence of the food so, 24 hours is good. After that, the essence starts staling also: UGH !

Yes, you can use the supplies that you already have. Tell him that more is to come.

Hope this helps.

Wishing you the best with your petitions
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Oh Thank You!

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:56 pm

Thanks for the tip about the offering Miss Aida. I've been putting out a new piece of pound cake every day. The people at the grocery store look at me funny, thinking "this lady really likes Sara Lee pound cake!"

I also noticed an interesting thing. I started putting tea lights in my St. Expedite candle after the original candle burned down. One night I put a petition under the candle holder asking for the 25% raise I asked for to be approved. About ten minutes in, the candle started hissing and crackling and I had to put it out. Once I took the petition away, the candle burned normally. I think this is a clear sign I'm being too greedy. I guess St. Expedite agrees with my bosses and I should be grateful for the 15% and just shut up. I'm just worried about having my workload tripled.

Yes, I'm very fortunate to have relatively easy access to Lucky Mojo. I wish I could go with you too Miss Aida! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:21 am

Hello, littlewing ,

OK.

Then, I would wait awhile and then try working with St Expedite again.

Tell him the injustices that you are enduring (as they happen).

Then, later, after you have told St Expedite everything the boss is doing, try working with St Expedite again.

Try that route.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”