Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
daulton
Newly Registered

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by daulton » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Ok thats cool but could anyone give me some pointers on how to use a green skull candle to attract wealth and prosperity?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, daulton,
There's many ways that you can work with this. I'll just give you some examples:
Baptize the candle and name it (obviously, you're going to name it you).
Put a petition under the candle.
Write on the candle that money will come to you. If this were me, I would write: Aida will attract money (<--if this were me doing it).
You can use Money Drawing oil on it: www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Tell the candle that you are attracting money. So, I would say, on a continuous basis: "Aida attracts money everywhere she does". So, it's almost like you're hypnotizing yourself to think this way (and it will be).
You could also work with the candle and work with lodestones in or around it. And then treat the candle as if it were a huge lodestone. See the lodestone money spell. www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
While working with the lodestone, bring money closer and closer to the candle as you talk to it. Also work with magnetic sand.
There's lots of ideas. You need to be creative (but always use the Hoodoo foundations) and look at the money spells and see what you can incorporate nito this spell.
Here are some money spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/money spells.html
Take a look and then be creative!
HRCC Graduate #1631

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:00 am

I would like to use a skull candle spell to return my husband to me. He is having an affair with a woman who is also married. He has moved out of our home and she has moved out of her marital home too.

I have looked through the forums but can't find clear instructions for my questions. I am new and have a lot of questions so please bear with me.

1. What colour skull candle should I use to change my husband's thoughts about the other woman? She lies to both my husband and her own husband and I want him to accept that she is not a nice person.
2. What oils and herbs should I use?
3. Is it ok to use photos of him printed on to plain paper from my computer?
4. Do I write a petition on the front of his photo or on the back of his photo?
5. What do I specifically write on the petition?
6. When I speak to the skull, should I speak as though the thoughts are his, eg "(name) is lying to me", or should I tell him what to think? eg "(name) is a liar".
7. Can I work two candles at the same time? One to change his mind about the other woman, and one to make him come home and save our marriage?
8. What colour candle should I use to make him want to come home and save our marriage?
9. Similarly, when I speak to the candle to save our marriage, do I say "I want to save my marriage" like it is his thought, or "you want to save our marriage".

As I mentioned I am new to this, so I would deeply appreciate any help you can give me.

Much gratitude everyone.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Hello, Aradia,

Lucky Mojo (through Blog Talk Radio) did a show about skull candles. The free spell at the end is PERFECT for you to perform. So, I urge you to go there are listen to the archived show on June 15.

Here is the subforum on petition papers that I would like you to read. petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 39s60.html
After reading these pages, if you still have questions, we would be more than happy to answer your questions.

I like to use photo quality paper. And I like to make extra petition papers by tearing up pieces f brown paper bag (avoid the factory cuts when tearing)

I would not work 2 skulls at the same time. I would work one and when that one is completed, then the other. Alternate because you don't want to scatter your energies. You want to put all your energies into one mission at a time.

You are telling the candle what to think: "You will save your marriage with Aradia" Like hypnotic suggestions

Listen to the radio show. You'll learn a lot

Wishing you success wit thid
HRCC Graduate #1631

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Thank you for that. I have listened to the radio show which was great. The only problem I have for performing that spell is that I don't have any photos of the woman my husband is having his affair with. I only know her first name and cell phone number. Can you recommend how I can use those instead of a photo? Much gratitude!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Hello Aradia71,

You would do the work just the same, but where the photo is used you can make a name paper using eh name and number you have for the person. Write the name you have 3 times one underneath the other. Hope this helps and let us know if you have any other questions!

Peace~

Nathen

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:01 am

Brilliant, thanks for that. I have more questions on the skull spells:

1. I want to use one skull to tell my husband the other woman is a liar and he is repulsed by her (as per the spell on the radio show) so what oils and powders would I dress the candle with, or do I just use the name papers and faeces?
2. For the second skull I want to tell my husband to save our marriage, so do I use Follow Me Boy or Controlling oil on that skull, and would putting wedding pictures of us in his eyes and inside the back of the skull work?
3. If the wedding photos would work, should I anoint the wedding photos with oils?
4. When I speak to the skulls, do I speak constantly for 15 mins using short statements, ie (name) is a liar, (name) is lying to you, you are repulsed by (name), or do I speak to it like we are having a normal conversation, ie "(name) is lying to you every time you see her so you should get rid of her, she is no good for you because she lies to you all the time and you know she is lying to you so you really have to get rid of her"

Sorry for all the questions but I am new to this and want to get it right first time!

Much gratitude!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:56 am

Hi aradia71,

1 - Compelling, controlling or Do as I say are all good oil choices. Clarity could also be a nice addition so that he sees the truth clearly.
2 - Working with wedding pictures is an excellent addition. If you want to avoid them flaming up, you can also burn them to ash and mix the ash with appropriate herbs and use that to load the eyes. Writing the petition on a wedding photo to be placed below the candle is also a good way to work. For the oils, a combination of Marriage and Reconciliation might work better than the more coercive ones you're suggestion - adding Influence oil to those would be a nice nudge in the right direction.
3 - Marriage oil is a good choice. Reconciliation and/or Return to Me are other alternatives.
4 - Since you are working for 15 minutes, either manner of speaking works well - go with the one that feels most comfortable or natural to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:23 pm

Thanks very much - do I need to use herbs and / or powders on each skull, or is just using the oil enough? Much gratitude!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:48 pm

aradia71: I always use a combination of appropriate oils and herbs on each different candle that I am working. If you only have the oils then you may use them on the candles, however I feel as though there is no doubt that you will only benefit from the addition of the appropriate herbs and powders.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

BabyDoll099

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:33 pm

Hi, iam very excited to preform a red skull candle spell for someone iam intrested in. I would love to influence his thoughts in a positive loving way and would love for him to have romantic dreams of me. Just had a few questions, hopefully someone can answer.
Is parchment paper best to use for a petition, or the brown bag best? Know I must fold and rip, never cut.
May I anoint my petition paper with the oils I purchased from LM, or just my red skull?
Can I fold my petition paper once towards myself, and then once towards the right, then slide it under the candle holder?
Do I have to anoint the wick with oil as well?
Can I bury some of the wax after the 7 days under my front door, and save some wax incase I move? Or should I just bury it in a plant I have in my home?
May I wear some of the follow me boy oil on my inner wrists, and behind my ears when iam in contact or spend time with my love interest?
Preforming this on a full moon okay?

Sorry if that is too many questions, just want to do the spell correctly :)
ThankYou,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, BabyDoll099,

You pretty much have this down to a science! Good for you!

You can either use parchment paper or brown paper bag. I personally prefer the latter.

Yes, anoint the paper in a 5-Spot (just look that up in the search engine).

Fold the paper toward you, turn it to the right, and fold it toward you again

Yes, you can anoint the wick (not too much oil).

Bury the wax in the front. I would bury all of it. You can always repeat the spell once you move

And the answer is: "Yes" to the rest of your questions

Hope this helps

Take care

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #1631

BabyDoll099

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for responding so quickly.
I understand that orders from LM take a little while to receive..Iam in Pennsylvania.
Do you think it would be alright if I placed two photos under my pillow at night (one of him, one of I) facing each other and anointed his with look over me oil that I already have, for the time being? Read about the photos somewhere on the forums.
Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Hello, BabyDoll099,

Yes! Absolutely!

Why not also use magnets on either side to bind the pictures together?

And some magnet oil?

www.luckymojo.com/magnet.html

Just my thoughts...

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:51 pm

I think these questions have not been answered but this thread is so long that it can run together and I forget where I left off.

Lots is made over doing this for seven days and how long you have to go per day. What if I just want to work it when I can each night and be done when I'm done. 15 minutes some days, an hour or two othes. A busy schedule combined with the need for privacy makes the the best option for me, but is there strength in 7 days vs 6 or 8?
Secondly I was expecting to start it today. I had a few appropriate candles lit at misc to back it up (with backing up my work specifically as the petition). Due to circumstances beyond my control I'll be starting on Friday instead but I found this out too late to ask the church to delay the candles. In a way that's good, because it can get some strength built up before I start the spell but it also means the vigils will most likely be done before my spell is. But when would the back up be most important? Obviously it would be nice to have it going the whole time but I think it would be more important to have it built up while I'm baptizing the candle. Or at least that's what I'm hoping lol.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello, kmew1315,

Yes, sometimes our schedules can indeed get in the way.

In my opinion, the strength in is in the consistency of the ritual. So, if I do an hour a day, everyday (around the same time), that is consistency.

If I do 30 minutes, everyday (around the same time), that is consistency.

But the strength in the amount of days sometime is consistence with moon phases, days of the week, etc. This just depends on your past success (or failure) rates. My advice to you is to follow whatever Miss cat suggests for spells as close to the letter as possible.

As far as your question regarding the back up: you present a good argument both ways. I sometimes miscommunicate with my "back-up" and it made a difference (but not a huge difference) if they started before I did or did it exactly when I did it. But it seemed that there was a little more strength if we did it at the exact same time because the energy was being put out into the universe (and with spirits) and giving my spells a little more power.

In other words, it won't mess up your spell!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Hello everyone!

Firstly if anyone has seen my posts on the forums a few months ago you'd know I was targeting a few different problems. Well most of them have been resolved but I still have two I am working on and would like some suggestions...
Me and my husband did get back together and things are going wonderful, I only ended up doing a return to me spell though I had many more things planned if that didn't turn out.

But I haven't touched the issue with our son, I would like my husband to be more involved and loving towards our child. Should I do an influence spell on him using a white skull candle or would a honey jar be more effective? Or even a love spell?

Also I would like to influence my husband to move closer to me, again should I be using a white skull candle or would anyone suggest anything better?

I do have his beard trimmings, nail clippings and semen to use for spell work (a good amount of all of them as well). I plan on having a road opener candle burned in my favour as well.So please any advice is appreciated.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:01 am

Hello moonmaiden,

Congratulations on the success of your workings.

Both the honey jar and the white skull candle are great ideas. Influence products work great on skull candles http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I would work with Peaceful Home products http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html now that you have him home. This draws the family closer, encourages familial love and soothes any hurt feelings.

A Nation Sack http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html would work great if you were seeking to control him but if you are looking to strengthen the love between your and your husband i would work with reconciliation products if there are still hurt feelings http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html mixed with Love Me products http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Quick question when I use a red skull candle anointed with come to me oil to get a specific girl to fall in love with me how powerful is the spell? Once she's under the spell will she start neglecting her friends, family and her job? People who's done similar things as this where they happy with the results? I got the money to get the two items. I was gonna have Madam Pamita cast the spell for me. Thought I'd ask those few questions before I started.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello, daulton ,

Those are hard questions to answer.

But here is a webpage that Miss cat wrote providing you with the information that you seek: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:03 am

I was thinking of a skull candle for a breakup, so I know I have to use a black one but my question is do I have to also put the girls name or should I do her own so they can both just feel the same way.. I have never used the skull candle I usually used the candle figures... But I thought of skull because I want to also get in his mind to break them up and to realize that he was wrong for what he did and I am the better person so that way he can have remorse and later I will do the love after there break up..

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:39 am

Hello Splitpea,

For working with skull candles I would use one per person you are wanting to effect. So if you want to work on both him and her get two candles and name one for him and one for her. Then you can of course talk to them to put whatever ideas in their minds you are wanting. If I were working two candles like this I would set them on my altar so that they were facing away from each other, keeping them from looking at each other and talking to each other. You could if you wanted start them facing each other and then rotate them kind of sharply to facing away form each other with that kind of "Humph I Don't Want To Talk To You Any More" sensation or feeling. Then continue talking and working on them from there. If you really want to be clever have a nice picture of you on the side with the candle for him so that when you turn them away from each other he ends up looking at you instead. Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Which color skull candle and which oil could I use for getting my mom to let me move to another state?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, daulton ,

I would use white.

here a good skull candle spell for that: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the very best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:28 pm

Thanks again about the white skull candle. I got a lovely email from Madam Pamita saying that I could use a white skull candle to get tha specific person to fall in love with me. I didn't know that was possible.

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi, everyone! Just wanted to share. So I started a red skull candle on Friday morning when I knew the target would be asleep. I loaded it with his personal concern, rose petals, damiana, deer's tongue and balm of gilead and dressed with the appropriate love oils. I actually used quite a few because I felt they were all suitable for my situation and petition. The only kind of coercive oils I used were FMB and St. Martha Oil. I wrote his name and birthdate at the top of the skull's head, right by the wick and I wrote stuff like "I love luckynumbersix. I miss luckynumbersix. I only want luckynumbersix." all over the head. I especially wrote stuff I wanted him to say on the mouth. And my name on the eyes, so symbolically I'm all he sees. And I wrote "luckynumbersix loves me" on both ears. I also wrote a petition paper the same way I wrote my honey jar petition paper and put it under the saucer that the skull is on. First 15-30 mins of lighting the skull, I talk to it and say things like "I love you and I know you love me too. I know you miss me and us."

Oh boy. Friday night, he told me he loved me and a lot more other things I wanted to hear. We're far from each other so all this just happened through sms. Also, Friday night, something in the real world also triggered this renewed passion so it really makes sense to me that the skull was definitely a nudge in the right direction. At first, I honestly just wanted to try the skull and how effective it would be. Like, you know, the kid with the new toy. I actually wanted to do a doll baby first and have the skull as backup. But wow. The effect of the skull was much, much more than I imagined. So I'm planning to go easy on my doll for now until I'm done with 7 nights for the skull. This has been really amazing.

And thank you to St. Martha for always helping me and keeping me cool and calm!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:30 am

luckynumbersix,

What great news!
Congratulations!

Thank-you for sharing. :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

ladystars

Unread post by ladystars » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:53 pm

I had question on the Starsinthesky7 Skull candle spell that is quoted below to get a lover back.

I'm planning to get a cigar to smoke it and blow the smoke on my skull candle.

1) For long do I have to do this?

2) Do I have to finish the whole cigar?

3) Can I blow the smoke for a few minutes and then put it out and re-light it the next day for the smoke?

4) Can the picture be a printed color copy on paper?

Thanks!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:07 pm

1) One puff or a few puffs.

2) NO! It is highly toxic!

3) Yes. And i prefer burning tobacco on charcoal -- inhaling tobacco smoke is TOXIC and can cause addiction, disease, and death.

4) Yes.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ladystars

Unread post by ladystars » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:20 pm

Thank you for the answers! I might consider burning the Tabasco on charcoal :)

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:21 am

Hey guys!
I hope you're having a great morning. ...or perhaps evening.

I did my first Skull candle and I was wondering if you could help me figure some things out.

I wrote out my petition and placed a plate over it, sprinkling a mixture of the only herbs I had that would work: Catnip, Senna Leaf and Lavender. I carved on the candle "Always in your thoughts" and 'Cannot Stay Away', anointed it with a special oil from my Root Doctor. In the space at the eyes I put some Licorice Root chips stained with my urine and splashed with 'look me over' and then dusted the entire skull with Come to Me pwd. I finally got a hold of a cigar and let some smoke around it and blew some inside the half-burned opening.

Basically what I want to know is what these signs mean:
The Flame was almost above average high and for a significant period it was just a hole moving downward, leaving a significant portion untouched. When I awoke at a random 3 in the morning, just over 24 hours later, it had just burnt out. All but the face and a thin sliver at the back of the skull were left. The eyes didn't tear up but opened just enough to leave two small holes to see the tricked licorice I used to symbolize me, who I want him to see.
The tracks that bled out onto the plate are two penises pointing toward each other, one of which has what appears to be his initials laying over it.

If someone could please tell me what these things mean, I would be very greatful. I know a high flame that flickers is a good thing and his initials /seem/ like a good thing but I'm not sure.

Thank you so much for reading! Bless you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:13 am

Hi Twindnature,

I am sorry but we do not do candle divinations on the forum any more than we provide tarot readings. Ceromancy is a divinatory art and a skilled professional such as one of the AIRR readers who offers the service is your best bet: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading. When preparing for a ceromancy reading, you provide the pictures of your candle as it burns along with a short history of your case to the reader - this way they can help you best.

Another choice is to consider having someone coach you on how to read. Most of the AIRR readers from the link above would do that.

Many of the signs you describe are pretty standard and their meaning can be found in the candle divination informational page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html and by picking up Miss Cat's book on candle work which has a detailed section on candle reading: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

For the shapes you see in the wax (face, penis), they're usually read a lot like tea leaves and there are a number of books and websites devoted to the subject which can be of assistance. Initials are often signifiers for people and their relationship to the shapes in the wax shows their relationships to these symbols.

Many Blessings.
Aura Laforest

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm

I recently purchased a red skull for my target. We got into a huge argument where he said he no longer wanted anything to do with me.
I only have Lucky Mojo Love oil and Love Herbs, I saw that seers tongue is the truck but I don't have it at the moment :(
I wrote my targets full name and DOB on top and bottom of the candle, and all over I wrote, "Miss me, Love me, Come back to me,etc".. I annoited the candle starting from the bottom working my way up to
The top and rubbed a little bit of some of the love herbs.. I also annoit my petition paper and add a sprinkle of herbs.. I say a prayer before lighting it up and once I do I start talking to it. After 10-15 mins, I go to sleep (I started at 3am and leave it on until 6am) and talk to it once more, say a final prayer and snuff the candle out (I use a shot glass).. I was wondering if I'm doing it right? I don't use any smoke or anything like that because I can't stand the smell.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:41 pm

miss_adri89,

Why dont you work the skull when he is asleep so you can effect him more? Also I would burn the candle while actively working it then put it out. you can put tobacco on the candle like on its mouth to communicate with you.. Also in the mailbox or by the phone to call you. I dont like smoke either but learning to work with it in the tradition can be very beneficial to the work. Consider a honey jar or a reconciliation spell kit to assist with this situation as well.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Hi All,

This post might not belong here (pls forgive me and feel free to move to to testimonials) but I just wanted to spread a little (or a lot) encouragement and say do not give up.

It works time and time again! This was my first experience with scull candle and an adventurous one - it did not go exactly by the book, at times it smoked up all of my room, there were times I lost my concentration due to dog barking or relatives calling for me, there were times I doubted if I really want what I ask for. But I continued my work. It also took longer than 7 days to burn, in fact, yesterday it had been 2 weeks, and the candle is still not finished. Hence, a question: I got what I wanted, can I (re-)adjust my intent (moving things along) and work this same candle since it is already charged or should I start new process? The candle still has 1/4 to it, and would be to big to be buried and not accidentally found later when gardening.

In all, don't lose hope on your situation. And believe!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:16 am

Hi skyme715,

Although you can start working your new intention (as long as it's aligned with the old one) on what remains of the candle, since you already have manifestation, I'd finish burning the started candle with the intention initially begun to really complete the work and keep heat on the situation. You can in tandem with this, or once the current candle is done, begin a new candle with the new intention. No use multi-tasking the poor candle to death after all: it's been working well for you, let it keep doing that!

Blessings and congratulations on your success!
Aura Laforest

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:30 am

Thank you, aura! I will follow your advice! I'm so happy with the manifestation! My target practically told me the words I was saying to the candle :) and I have seen comments like this before and thought to myself that it's probably not gonna happen to me.. but it did! and i'm not a pro, but only an occasional user (of hoodoo it is :) )

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:45 am

miss_adri89

This sounds like a free-standing candle, yes? Just want to be sure. Your work sounds pretty good. Not everybody works with incense, so that's all right. (I rarely do -- we have fragrance sensitivities in our family).

I would say get some deer's tongue as soon as you can. Try a sprinkle of sugar on that candle (you can dress it liberally with Love Oil and roll it in the herbs and a VERY SMALL pinch of sugar. You want sweetness, but not the bitter smell and extra fire hazard of burned sugar). Better yet, put that candle on top of a box of sugar with the Love herb mix in it.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:23 am

Shantilly Lace

I was just reading though this section and noticed Shantilly Lace's post. I am curious as to exactly what the spell was for, is this spell done to make people fall out and argue with each other? Would it be a black skull candle that is used?

Thanks x

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:33 am

Starzinthesky7,
Thank you so much for your generosity in sharing your spell!
I began my own version today, tweaking as little as I could as I don't have everything you listed. For starters, I had to use a Pink Skull.
I used things like Look Me over, Catnip and Senna leaves in the hopes that it would do the "Come to Me'/"Follow Me" work.
I was just wondering if you could offer a few tips and the like to help me better understand. I'm on the first day.
I have no way of knowing when my target is sleeping because he keeps odd, irregular hours but I do have a generalized educated guess. I was really hoping you would be able to assure me that, even though I'm trying to hit the mark, missing it might not be detrimental? :\\\
I was also hoping you might be able to give me an idea of what to expect as the days stretch on?
I've already gotten some good signs, though! I used the last bit of cigar I had left and used some Follow Me incense after that because there was so little of the Tobacco-- the Incense seemed to be pulled to the candle from almost a foot away, like a straight line for almost the entire burn. The flame was also surprisingly, over half the size of the skull itself!
:D
Thank you again for sharing! Thank you so much!
<3

ladystars

Unread post by ladystars » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:34 am

Hello!

I just started a red skull candle and I drilled 7 holes. I put cardamom seeds, Damiana, licorice root, cat nip, love me oil, return to me, and reconciliation oil. Then I filled the hole with the remaining wax. When I lit it last night the herbs caught on fire. Can I take them out so that they don't burn? Or should I let them burn? How do I dispose of them if i taken them out? Or should I start a new one and trash this one? Please help!

Thank you!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Hello, ladystars ,

Leave the herbs in there and finish the spell.

Unless it's a fire hazard (if you have way too much), then it's typical for the herbs to catch on fire.

Hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ladystars

Unread post by ladystars » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:25 am

Thank you Miss Aida! I think I can move it around away from the fire.

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:41 pm

I have a question.. I've been burning my candle for a couple of days (I started it on early thrusday morning).. I haven't heard from my target like usually people do.
The flame is good and the candle is burned passed the eye area.. Should I get a reading done?
Sorry I'm new to this

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:01 pm

miss_adri89 ,

Yes get a reading, not soo much over the candle but to see whats going on and what work to do to be successful. As for the skull, I read countless post by people and, " i lit a candle what to expect", " when will I see my results and what to expect" well those questions all relay to me a person who second guesses or does not believe in the work, Faith is believing in something with a lack of evidence of its existence. we wait 3 days for signs 3 weeks for movement and 3 mo for manifestation. In your case wait till the day after the last burn for signs. many people come to the forum and expect harry potter results where they light a candle and poof love. Unfortunately it does not work that way and really its called rootwork because we work for it. I also have noticed some other forms of magic over the years over simplify..IE light this candle speak this chant and he will love you.. hm well that seems kind of easy.. What I have learned is this type of magic only scratches the surface of what needs to be done. It does not assess the whole problem like hoodoo does and make recommendation to effect the change.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

J82 has given you OUTSTANDING advice.

Also, please read this page: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

It will give you a lot of insight.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:52 am

Thank you j89 :)

Miss Aida, is it a good sign that my skull candle still has it's front face (I still have 2 more days left)? The wax of the candle is in the middle of the nose area (inside of course).. The side of the head where the ears are are open and gone, except the Ieft side, it has wax holding it's side but the ear area is open. And the back of the skull is still there, well it's melting but still there.. I'm hoping it's a good sign, last night I was talking to it making sure my message was heard through his open ears :D

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:08 am

Hello miss_adri89,

Unfortunatly we can not give a candle reading on the forum because this is a professional service offered by Miss Cat and the other readers over at AIRR (www.associationofreadersandrootworkers.org). YOu could take some puictures and contact one of them to schedule a reading or if you are in a hurry hop over to Hoodoo Psychics (http://hoodoopsychics.com/) and get an instant reading with whoever is online. Hope this is helpful adn I wish you lots of success in your work!

Peace~

Nathen

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 am

Oh I didn't mean for it come out as wanting a reading, i just wanted to know if I was on the right track because my last candle came out different.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:20 pm

miss_adri89,

Signs are personal and reading wax is also a bit personal. It is hard to say what it means without knowing what the petition was or the oils and prayers. See the work is receptive to those things and reflect responses to them. If you were asking to be heared and get through then its a good sign. Figure candles can burn messy naturally which can make it hard to read the signs if you are not use to it and that is why a reading could help. Pay an AIRR worker to guide you through it so you can see how they do it and start applying it to your work. You will not only get to learn how to read wax but make your work more meaningful.

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:37 am

I just finished my candle today, I'm waiting on my reading for the wax.
I just have a question for everyone, does the whole skull have to be burned down into wax?
The back of my skull is burned down but the front still has it's mouth from the bottom down.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:10 pm

Hello, miss_adri89,

We don't do candle wax divination on the forum (sorry)

But it does sound like it's incomplete and you'll have to do it again

Also, Mercury is in Retrograde right now. You may want to wait until after the 25th of October to do it again.

If you have questions about Mercury in Retrograde, please look it up on the forum.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Update:
I finally got my wax reading & I was told to do another skull candle (I'm on his mind & misses me but he's not ready to talk to me) but this time let it burn 15mins a night along with a heavy prayer.
I've read on here that Psmals is a good prayer along with the Songs of Solomon, right? Can I use those for my prayers?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello miss_adri89

Thanks for the update!!

And yes, you can use those prayers!!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:43 pm

I am planning to burn a skull candle, and I am feeling very confident after reading the forums and listening to the Lucky Mojo radio show in which Miss Aida, Conjureman Ali and Miss Cat talked about them in some detail. I took my small crafting tool that has a drill bit (thank you Miss Aida!) and drilled holes in the eyes and put a picture of the two of us together when we were happy, one side dressed with Reconciliation oil and the other with Fire of Love so he will see us both as being reconciled and the depth of love we once shared. I couldn't really drill deep enough to cover the photos with wax, but strangely enough, the color of the paper dressed in the oils is very similar to his eye color, so I rather like the effect.

I put his concerns in the base along with some calamus root and covered it with way. I put two Balm of Gilead buds dressed with a little reconciliation oil in the front (frontal lobe, again thanks Miss Aida) and covered it with wax. I put another photo of us dressed with Follow Me Boy at the back, and then put some small bits of coriander seed, honeysuckle, passion flower, borage, lavender and red clover in a hole I drilled at the top along with a tiny dab of reconciliation oil and covered it. The drill bit was very small, so none of the holes are deep enough to penetrate very far into the candle, but I'm not too bothered by that.

I am also thinking of gathering some of my sexual fluids and dressing the candle with those, especially around the mouth and nose, to get my scent into his head. I'm carving what I want him to think into the skull, and writing out a petition paper. I bought a cigar to talk to it through, and also have some of our favorite incense to burn to sort of cover the smell of the cigar since he will be sleeping in the next room. I read some posts about when to start the work, some suggest Wednesday, etc... but I am most likely starting tonight since I have read here on the forums that Sunday is good for healing and family. I will burn it every night for seven nights. Along with talking to the skull and my prayer, I was thinking of reading poems he wrote me, and reading from a book of poetry he gave me of my favorite poet, Gibran.

As I said, I feel pretty good about it so far but another set of eyes on an idea never hurts! Suggestions or thoughts?
Thank you for all the helpful info here, I'm learning so much!

venusblue

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Hi Venusblue,

I'd say you're knocking this one out of the ball park. I can't think of anything to add. Just be sure that with all of the dynamics and angles you are attacking the problem with that you stay true to your central petition. Sometimes when we add different aspects we start to lose sight of the original goal. If you feel like you're doing that, you can dress a little side candle or two to burn beside it.

Great job.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Hi Venusblue,

I'd say you're knocking this one out of the ball park. I can't think of anything to add. Just be sure that with all of the dynamics and angles you are attacking the problem with that you stay true to your central petition. Sometimes when we add different aspects we start to lose sight of the original goal. If you feel like you're doing that, you can dress a little side candle or two to burn beside it.

Great job.

Reason: duplicate

Charls

Unread post by Charls » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:41 am

Hi everyone, I recently posted in the inheritance subject so don't want to repeat my self here. I am advised to use just judge but I been so depressed and confused I not even been able to place my order yet. I have read a lot of the forum but carnt find yet what I looking for.

My query is I want to use bendover to make my sister 'do ad I will ' as she is so selfish she won't compromise or negotiate. She made an agreement in writing witnessed by her solicitor but has gone back on her word even tho she has took everything she wanted as I agreed. Not only that, she has accused me in court of taking what she took, antiques etc. I picture in my mind using a skull candle but carnt see one in purple so should I use a black one as she is evil or a white one? And stuff some liquorice root in it? Or should I just use a purple taper?

Also is it ok or inappropriate to use alongside spells for the same situation with the just judge? Many thanks for any advice :?

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi Charls,

Essence of Bendover would be good for this situation, but also consider Pay Me products: http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

You could also use a combination of them.

Unless you're intending to do harm or really heavy coercion I would recommend the white skull candle over the black. You want her to turn her behavior around and do right by you.

The typical herbs for control are calamus and licorice. For the money aspect you could add in alfalfa, irish moss, or calendula or a combination of those or other money drawing herbs.
http://www.herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/irish-moss.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/calendula.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/alfalfa.html

Good luck with the situation.

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$5.50

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:47 pm

Thank you ProfessorAmes, for your insight. I think I understand what you mean, and took it to heart when working the last few days. But, being a beginner and always open to guidance, I welcome any comments you have.

The central petition was for him to remember his love for me. I concentrate mainly on giving him commands to reach deep inside and find the love he has for me and allow it to shine bright and fill his heart with light and happiness. I try to be very descriptive with the imagery, hoping to convey this into his dreams. I also give him a suggestion for a specific dream, in which he watches all the hurt and anger wash away in a wide river several times during each night, and say that when he wakes from that dream he will feel refreshed and at peace. I tell him that he will see only love when he looks into my eyes, that he is no longer angry, that my arms are his refuge. I tell him I am the goddess of his heart (he used to say this to me). More along those lines, trying to elicit feelings I know he once had that I feel are buried beneath the weight of life and our troubles.

I recite Psalms 45 and 46 three times before I begin giving commands and I play music we used to go to sleep to. It may just be the flame getting its groove, so to speak, but when I am reciting the Psalms, the flame seems to grow a little. My final command is a restatement of the central petition, and as I say the last word, I snuff out the candle. I have not used a side candle. Please, what exactly is the intent of that? To help focus me on the original intent or to add strength if I do happen to be derailing?

I carved his name and birth-date into base of the candle, and also a couple of the commands I give, shortened and simplified to fit on the skull. I did gather some of my sexual fluids and dressed the candle with them, too. I switch between incense and cigar smoke to speak through, partly because of the smell and partly because I can't smoke too long on the cigar without feeling lightheaded. Each night I dress the skull with a small dab of oil, and remind it that it is the target before I light it. As I speak to the candle, I turn it so that my voice comes from all sides.

The first night I am not 100% sure he was asleep, as after I was done I fell asleep and was awakened shortly after by him moving around the kitchen. The second, I concentrated so hard and was so intent on what I was doing that I felt like I was almost in a trance. I felt a little drained and my hands were trembling. I took it as a positive sign. The third my concentration was broken by a ringing phone, but I turned it off and continued and felt good about it regardless of the interruption. I burn the candle for 15-20 minutes each night, but it burns very slowly and I think that at this rate I will have more than seven days to go to burn it down so I may try to extend the time I work it. Maybe I will simply burn it until it is out on the final evening.

I've started keeping a journal of this and my other work, as I'm eager to improve and learn not just in regard to this situation but hoodoo as a whole. I appreciate the help of folks on the forums as I work toward that goal. And thank you again for your input.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”