Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Scents, Aromas, and Fragrances of Lucky Mojo Oils

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: What inclination toward an oil scent says about you?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 09, 2012 7:29 pm

That's one of your strong points apparently...good luck on the money work!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Re: Scents, Aromas, and Fragrances of Lucky Mojo Oils

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Tue May 29, 2012 9:26 am

Since I do a lot of cross-country gallivanting, I powder & oil my car regularly w/ Safe Travel, and I love the smell of it! A close second favorite is the smell of Boss Fix. Both of these worked a treat when I needed them to :)
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue May 29, 2012 11:11 am

Hi zolakathryn,

a fellow traveller, I grew partial to smoking with the Fiery Wall of Protection incense, the gingery scent of which is pure ambrosia to my nostrils ;)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:36 am

The best smelling LM Oils to me are: Attraction, Fast Luck, Money House Blessing, and Love Me.

I don't why most people on here like the Crown of Success Oil so much. I don't like the scent @ all. But, it does smell nice with Fast Luck Oil.

Kriskat9
LM Fragrance Questions

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi there, I would love to wear some LM attraction blends to the gym but there is a no fragrance/perfume policy. My question is would it be possible to wear the powders under my workout clothes (like attraction, bewitching, look me over?). Would there still be affect in attracting the one I like? My thinking would be the powders wouldnt stain my clothes and would be lighter in fragrance not so noticeable. My next question is I really dont want every bloke to notice me, only the sweety I like, how do I cater these fragrances to attract him and keep me on his mind, have him find me fascinating and alluring?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: LM Fragrance Questions

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:02 pm

For even lighter fragrance, use the bath salts before you go to the gym, and use a little of the bathwater in the rinse water when you wash your gym clothes. Put some in your grooming products too, and you'll be reapplying your spiritual products when you condition and dress your hair after your shower.

You can aim the work directly at your target -- and no one else -- by "quoting him in" -- verbally stating your intent, calling him by name, as you prepare the bath and use the water as directed above.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Kriskat9

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:42 am

Ooohhhh, MissMichaele I do like your ideas very much. I just loaded my laundry detergent and color safe bleach w chinese wash and uncrossing but when they run out I will switch over to the attracting blends. Hair application sounds very promising, I dont use them but maybe I could put a few drops of oils in my conditioner (couldnt hurt right)?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 am

Get some fabric softener and put attraction oils or dissolved bath crystals in there. If you're the kind of person who forgets to dash to the washer when the rinse cycle starts, you can put a drop of the oil on a wet washcloth and toss it into the dryer with your laundry.

And, yes, hair conditioner is the perfect place for attraction oils!

Miss Michaele

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:00 am

I have to say I love the smell of the combination of Crown of Success and John the Conqueror oil. I wear it all the time and have had compliments on the scent.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:13 am

hoodooTom: I have used that combination many times, both in work I have done and as a blended oil I have used. It is rich and satisfying and truly conveys exactly what I intend it to be. You found a winner there!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:27 pm

What is the smell in Master Key and Power oils? It smells really good and magicky. Is it the same smell in the Bewitching oil too?

What is the smell in the Commanding oil? Come To Me smells good too.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:23 am

Hi N1reht,

Lucky Mojo oils are proprietary blends and thus they won't divulge the composition of the oils nor the scents which go into them.

I would suggest you that you purchase a copy of Miss Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic and look at the different herbs associated with each intention for the oils you like: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html. Combined with a working knowledge and experience with essential oils/perfumery you'll probably be able to answer your own question.
Aura Laforest

Lady Marie
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lady Marie » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:17 pm

The most lovely scent is Healing or Our Lady of Grace. However, Crown of Success runs a close third to my olfactory senses. Be careful what you wear out and about because the love oils work well and quickly. :D
Truth is eternal. Knowledge is changeable. It is disastrous to confuse them. Madeline L'Engle

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:33 am

Just used Chinese Wash to clean the floors of our new healing/reading room (a space opened up in the building where we rent our store) and the scent reminds me of Spring. It has many of the same oils in it as a soap I make to repel mosquitoes and ticks. Since I live in Tennessee where we get all four seasons and those bugs are only out in the spring/summer - that is where that memory trigger comes from. I suppose for someone who lives where it is warm all year, the smell wouldn't have the same effect.
"You can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it." - Practical Magic

pinemarten

Unread post by pinemarten » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:35 pm

I love, love, love the scent of Lucky Mojo's Chinese Wash and Hindu Grass.

Crown of Success has always been a big favorite, too. That particular combination of herbs is just very comforting to me. It smells warm, spicy, and earthy.

I think I like John the Conqueror for the same reason, it seems to be in a similar scent category, with both spice and earth notes.

I have tried different versions of these formulas from other makers, however, I never found anything for cleansing that even comes close to LM's Chinese Wash. It is very unique. What is the saying - oft imitated, but never duplicated?
Likwise, LM's John the Conqueror and Crown of Success scents are leaps and bounds better than others I have tried.

Many people I know love the smell of Fast Luck. I am not that crazy about it, personally, but I understand why it is popular. It is fun, bright, festive, delicious - it definitely smells good! However, something about it just doesn't click with me.

I keep hoping to find a luck blend that might be similar that I will like better. I think next time I order, I will try Algiers.

Has anybody here tired the Lucky Mojo anointing and dressing oil? the one with the turbaned head on the label? I've always wondered what that one smelled like.
Thank you Saint Jude, Saint Expedite, and Our Lady of Loreto for your loving help and guidance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, pinemarten,
Yes. Smells terrific!
Take care!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi All,

Ooh! I'll play! :) My favorite scents: Chupparosa, Peony Root in Oil, QE Root In Oil is really lovely, has an extra oomph along with the floral which I really like... actually have been combining these in luck-in-love work and ooohhh.... smells so pretty... and they worrrk... ;)

I also think Rose of Crucifixion smells just amazing. Times when I'm feeling agitated or blue, I just pray and anoint myself with it and the smell just transports me. Rich and floral and somethin' else special-whatever-it-is, it's wonderful.

Special Oil #20 smells good enough to eat. Algiers Oil is some spicy goodness too. Nomnomnom.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

pinemarten

Unread post by pinemarten » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:50 pm

LOL!

Miss Aida - I like that as a new scent category. Spicy, Floral, Musk, Chypre, Terrific!...

magicmurphy - your description of Rose of Crucifixion sounds divine.
Thank you Saint Jude, Saint Expedite, and Our Lady of Loreto for your loving help and guidance!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Hi pinemartin -

Oh, it is!

And I'd say give the Algiers Oil a try. I've had good experience with it, and the smell is yummy. :)

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

QueenofHeartsK

Unread post by QueenofHeartsK » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:05 pm

I JUST received my 12 oil special (Thank U LM) and I must say Attraction, Essence of bend over & Van Van are my favorites. All of the oils smell really good! Thank you Cat & LM staff :D I'm goin on a date tonight & plan on putting a few of these babies to work
To learn is to live.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:30 pm

pinemarten wrote:I love, love, love the scent of Lucky Mojo's Chinese Wash and Hindu Grass.
That's very interesting -- Chinese Wash has a very strong lemony scent, as does Van Van -- and to me, Hindu Grass Oil is scentless, which is why I actually prefer it: my husand's sinuses close up tight when he smells Van Van.
Crown of Success has always been a big favorite, too. That particular combination of herbs is just very comforting to me. It smells warm, spicy, and earthy.

To me, this is among the mildest of Lucky Mojo's oil fragrances, to the point that I don't hesitate to blend it with any other oil to reinforce prosperity work. In fact, in a blind sniff test, I doubt I could tell the difference between Crown of Success, Crucible of Courage, and King Solomon Wisdom. To me, these are fresh, clean, and subtle fragrances -- and they make a good magical team, too.
Many people I know love the smell of Fast Luck. I am not that crazy about it, personally, but I understand why it is popular. It is fun, bright, festive, delicious - it definitely smells good! However, something about it just doesn't click with me.

I keep hoping to find a luck blend that might be similar that I will like better. I think next time I order, I will try Algiers.
Yes, that sugary note in Fast Luck is a little surprising, but it's an easy perfume to like if you're not into sharp or earthy scents.

I'll definitely make a note of Algiers. I was going to suggest Lucky Buddha -- a similar note of cinnamon, but not nearly so sweet as Fast Luck. A wee bit astringent, even.

This is fun.

Miss Michaele

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:15 pm

QueenofHeartsK wrote:I JUST received my 12 oil special (Thank U LM) and I must say Attraction, Essence of bend over & Van Van are my favorites. All of the oils smell really good! Thank you Cat & LM staff :D I'm goin on a date tonight & plan on putting a few of these babies to work

QueenofHeartsK
Thank you for letting us know about the yummy smells, now make sure that you give an update on how the oils worked for your date :D
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

QueenofHeartsK

Unread post by QueenofHeartsK » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Will do Mrs Black Indian! ;)
To learn is to live.

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:15 am

I was sent love me oil instead of look me over as a mistake yesterday :p and I just put some on me as a perfume, I can't stop smelling myself :P it's sooo nice smelling. To tell the truth, the day before I received my order I was doubting whether I really need the look me over oil :P I got love me oil instead and, at least fragrance-wise for now, I'm very happy with this mistake :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:22 am

Love Me oil is a great one green_bee. My hands down favourites thus far include Steady Work, Wealthy Way and Good Luck oils (works out well given that I love doing money and prosperity work ;) )
Aura Laforest

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:01 am

Chuparrosa oil is lovely too!! :D

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:20 pm

My favorites of the ones I've tried are Road Opener and Prosperity. I have some Fast Luck coming in the mail, and I'm sure that will be on the list too, because the bath crystals smell amazing.

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:50 pm

hi well my almost 3 yr old she loves the special oils as she calls them she says they smell good her fave is st.nick and crown of success oil so far i would love to find some that are great for children any ideas?ones that would be beneficial to her like crown of success. :D

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Mamabird, Blessing would be a nice oil for general blessing. Healing could be used when she is not feeling well. Both those oils smell really good. Tranquility would be good if she is restless. I do not have this one but I am sure that it smells nice.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:16 am

Hi mamabird39,

In addition to angelael's excellent suggestions, King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity are nice additions. Van Van is also a great all around oil and Protection smells fabulous for the little ones! Eventually, as she gets oil, Crucible of Courage can be useful as can John the Conqueror.
Aura Laforest

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:15 pm

thank you so much i have van,van,i will work on getting the others she is a very bright girl my little Sophie is,and any thing that will help her on her little life journey is so worth it to me:) many blessings to all.

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:18 am

Hi, is it possible to put the oils in a warmer? If not, does LM sell such an item? I tried searching, but didn't see anything remotely close.

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:15 am

Yes, you can put the oils in a warmer. We used to sell them, but sales were slow, so we discontinued carrying the,. In the 1930s, old cataogues suggested painting the oils on a low0wattage lightbulb and turning it on. When i was young, in the 1960s, that was the only way i was taught to diffuse the scents. Oil warmers (with tea lights, usually) started being introduced in the 1970s and 1980s. Either way -- low-wattage light bulb or tea light, heating the oils will diffuse the scent very well.
catherine yronwode

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:08 am

Thank you, I love your products and this forum has so much valuable information. I can't tell you how much I love LM it is the best!!

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:49 pm

the sent of guardian angel oil
when it arrived i thought it would have a floral sent but it has a curry sent :) it smells soo good but it makes me hungry for Indian curry lol
all the oils smell so nice even crossing oil weird i know my cats go nuts on me when i put the oils on they love me so much they slobber all over me :)now if only the husband could react the same lol.for some reason i'm attracted to cos oil the sent is so amazing and boss fix reminds me of bubble gum yuummyy .and the love oils are so sweet smelling i just love the oils.and best of all they work:)

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:08 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Yes, you can put the oils in a warmer. We used to sell them, but sales were slow, so we discontinued carrying the,. In the 1930s, old cataogues suggested painting the oils on a low0wattage lightbulb and turning it on. When i was young, in the 1960s, that was the only way i was taught to diffuse the scents. Oil warmers (with tea lights, usually) started being introduced in the 1970s and 1980s. Either way -- low-wattage light bulb or tea light, heating the oils will diffuse the scent very well.
I have one of those light diffuser rings (soapstone), but I still end up going through my home & dabbing something like Peaceful Home on all the lightbulbs (I have a teenager).
I love the way Psychic Vision oil smells. Since my psychic abilities manifest the strongest in prophetic dreams, I added a few drops along with usual unscented fabric softener into the Downey ball with my load of bed sheets. OMG, I've had some vivid dreams, y'all. I like the smell of Look Me Over, along with most of the love oils, excepting Fire of Love. Blessing also smells really nice. I'll have to update when my latest oil comes.
HRCC Student #1989

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:51 pm

St. Expedite is my favorite. Smells like cinnamon to me. I feel very comforted when I wear it. I've just about used the bottle up!

venusgypsy
Newly Registered

What is the Scent of Fiery Wall & the Protection Oil

Unread post by venusgypsy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:36 pm

I'm just wondering what the scent is for both of these oils, as I've never purchased oils like these before. I'm looking at them for my daughter, who has a verbally abusive boyfriend. I have talked to him and it stopped for a while. I did a freezer spell and I thought it had worked, but tonight I found out it didn't. Can I use these oils on my daughter's belongings (clothes, purse, etc) for protection or do I need to do a spell with them first?

I am Pagan/Witch and have browsed this site many times but never purchased anything. Tonight I googled about the freezer spell not working and this site was one of the search results. I do not like using other people's spells, I always write my own, but I am open to using a spell on this site if it means my daughter's boyfriend will stop speaking to her so badly.

Thank you for your help.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi venusgypsy,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance, introduce yourself in the Introductions thread so we can get to know you.

The scent of Fiery Wall of Protection and Protection are very unique and light (to me anyway, everyone smells things differently). You could certainly use them to protect your daughter, but you also might want to do some work on the boyfriend. If he is abusive towars her in any way, you might want to hotfoot him away from her. The hotfoot spell kit has everything you need, plus full instructions.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall ... ction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

You can search the forum for hotfoot ideas by using the little search bar in the upper right corner of the page. Then if you have more questions, feel free to post them.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

baybay49

Oil Color Change??

Unread post by baybay49 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:09 am

I purchase a bottle of Lucky Mojo Attraction Oil from an online dealer. The color is a light green. Smell different also. The old color was red with a different smell. Could someone from Lucky mojo confirm this change. Have there been changes to other anointing oils to? The oils are mostly what I purchase from the Lucky mojo line. Thanks so much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Oil Color Change??

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:22 am

Hello, baybay49,

Please contact the shop and ask them.

Their e-mail address is: order@luckymojo.com

Their phone number is: (707) 887-1521

Take care

baybay49

Unread post by baybay49 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:42 am

Thanks Miss Aida, I will call. It time again for me to stock up on oils, so I really need to know.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:06 pm

baybay49, I've purchased a bottle of Attraction oil directly from Lucky Mojo recently and it's also light green. It smells a bit like anise.

My other recent purchase is the Dixie Love oil. Since my bottle of Love Me is running low, I decided to try a different formula and I totally love it! Dixie Love has this delicious vanilla + rose scent that can totally pass for normal perfume while Love Me has a herbal/rooty tone that I was always afraid would arouse suspicion in my ex (he's savvy about witchcraft).

I also love the Fiery Wall Of Protection oil, the scent is very refreshing and calming and unobtrusive enough to be worn in daily life.

Another favorite of mine is Return To Me which also smell quite rosey and works as a lovely perfume even if I don't need it for its magical purpose.

My very favorite is Chuparosa, I think it's a mix of rose and jasmine. Very beautiful scent and totally appropriate for all time wear to promote sincere love in a relationship.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi baybay49,

I hope you were able to get the answer from Lucky Mojo.

As a reseller of Lucky Mojo products, I have noticed small variation in the color shade of the oil, but the color for the specific type of oil is the same.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

baybay49

Unread post by baybay49 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:58 pm

Yes, the color light green, for the Attraction oil, was the correct color for the oil. Thanks

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:17 pm

My collection of oils is growing by leaps and bounds and I take probably an abnormally long time in the morning deciding on my intent for the day and choosing and layering the oils.

Of the ones I've acquired more recently, I love the minty, light scent of Money Stay With Me and the slightly spicy/cinnamon aroma of Fiery Wall of Protection. Blessing is so nice, too.

I have two roommates, so I have mixed some necessary oils (like Peaceful Home!) together in a spray bottle and added some water. I shake it up and spray the house liberally as needed. I call it my "Spiritual Febreze".

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:27 pm

sparker !!

"Spiritual Febreeze"??

Love love LOVE it!!

aethergirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by aethergirl » Thu May 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Can I add any of these oils to a diffuser, or more specifically a humidifier? I have one with a slot you can put essential oils in. Most people use the slot for minty oils that open the sinuses, but friends of mine use other oils for their scents. I am just wondering because the oils have carrier oils and I want toknow Hooper this would effect my humidifier. :ugeek:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, aethergirl ,

I have no idea what this means when you wrote: "...and I want toknow Hooper this would effect my humidifier."

Please call the manufacturer of the humidifier or e-mail them. I have no clue.

But for a normal diffuser, yes, you can add the oils

take care

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri May 27, 2016 2:59 am

Hi aethergirl,

I second Miss Aida's advice to contact the manufacturer about your type of humidifier. I will say that I have worked with a tea light diffuser (stone) where I'll place some water into the bowl and then add some drops of a conditional oil that I am working with. It has been very useful in different situations at home. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:07 am

Hi all! Can anyone give me a general description of the scents of LM Taurus and Libra oils? While I'm at it, maybe a short description of the scent of Venus oil too (although I have already purchased that, anxiously awaiting its arrival)! I will mostly likely purchase the other two as well, no matter what they smell like. Thanks!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:20 am

Hi indrani,

Lucky Mojo does not reveal the recipes of its oils, so asking for a description of the scent is similar to asking what's in it. Why not try the oils as it is their purpose and not their scent which impacts how they work.

Personally, I have never had an oil from Lucky Mojo intended for positive spells which did not smell wonderful.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:30 am

Hi Miss Athena,

Thank you! I did not initially realize that what I was asking was similar to requesting the formula specifics, but now I see how it is almost the same :) I appreciate your response too, as it is helpful to hear that all of the 'positive' oils smell wonderful!

Thanks again,

indrani

WelshRabbit

Unread post by WelshRabbit » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:23 pm

I find the Clarity oil smells sort of like old-fashioned hair oil and sort of like liniment. It's hard to say why, but that seems fitting.

Sapmoss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sapmoss » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:39 pm

I have a question about Dixie love oil... I recently got a small bottle but cannot smell any scent from it...neither can my boyfriend...but we can smell other LM scents no problem...is this a fluke...or is the scent in Dixie Love really subtle? Just checking...

Ps I got a Rootworker special same time ...mixing Crown of Success with Infuence...Attraction...and John the Conquerer ....for workplace success/charisma etc and it smells absolutely divine...so I believe my smeller is ok lol

Is Dixie love a really subtle scent?
I waited few days from receiving it to see if a scent took hold...,not yet.
Cheers,,,
L

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi Sapmoss,

I do find that Dixie Love has a scent, it's subtle but it's there. I would give it a really good shake first and see if that makes a difference. I trust in Lucky Mojo's formulas, but if you are in any way concerned, please call the shop and speak to them.

Your Rootworker special sounds wonderful!

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Sapmoss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sapmoss » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Thank you... I think I'll shake it ... and let it sit for a bit ... the herbs etc may infuse over couple weeks if that's the right word...

Aeon

Unread post by Aeon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:06 am

I am wondering if anyone can tell me what the Rue Oil smells like? I have some dry rue herb and it does not smell good. Is the lucky Mojo Rue Oil mixed with essential oils or something or is it just straight Rue? I am asking because I was considering this oil to be worn...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:09 am

Hello, Aeon,

It is a more subtle odor.

And (although Miss cat will kill me for disclosing you this....LOL), she does add essential oils to all of her oils (as well as the herbs).

Take care

Aeon

Unread post by Aeon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:16 am

Thanks Miss Aida, this is very helpful for me. Will be ordering

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”