Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
TheBestest

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:39 pm

****UPDATE**** Well my target is actually speaking to me again and peacefully. NOW, does anyone have any suggestions on what to do next? Should I do Come to me, love me or Follow me Boy? Sorry for the frequent questions I just really want to be with him.

tabbyall4

Unread post by tabbyall4 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Can a honey jar be user to get a potential employer to call me for an interview for a job I want? Any suggestions I dont have LM products yet

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:08 pm

theBeestest,

now that he is talknig with you take it slow dont push it dont expect anything dont be too needy or to available. When with him use it to dress items or get items to use in the work. I would keep a honey jar working and burning candles around it. IF he is talking to you then try adding come to me oil to the candles and add it to your petition.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:10 pm

tabbyall4,

Yes it is acceptable to use a honey jar to sweeten a prospective employee to you and to hire you. Dressing resumes with powders also helps such as steady work, look me over or attraction.

Nona
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nona » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Hi, I'm new here, and I have a couple questions about a honey jar spell that I currently have going. I've been burning four-inch candles on it for the past few weeks. They haven't left behind much wax, only black wicks that are piling up. Should I pick them off or leave them alone? I don't want to disturb my spell, but I'm afraid that they're a fire hazard. They've already caught fire a couple times, so I've had to blow them out. Also, is it bad that I don't have any wax drippings on my honey jar? Apparently, that's supposed to happen; however, I read somewhere that it's actually a good sign if a spell candle burns clean. What do you say?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Hello, Nona ,

If they are presenting a fire hazard then, by all means, remove them.

Clean burns are excellent!!

Wishing you great success with this spell
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Nona wrote:Hi, I'm new here, and I have a couple questions about a honey jar spell that I currently have going. I've been burning four-inch candles on it for the past few weeks. They haven't left behind much wax, only black wicks that are piling up. Should I pick them off or leave them alone? I don't want to disturb my spell, but I'm afraid that they're a fire hazard. They've already caught fire a couple times, so I've had to blow them out. Also, is it bad that I don't have any wax drippings on my honey jar? Apparently, that's supposed to happen; however, I read somewhere that it's actually a good sign if a spell candle burns clean. What do you say?
I too never got wax residue, only the black wick, and I had fast results every time I did this. It wasn't until I stoppped working my jar that me and my target fell out. This method in my opinion is fine :)

Nona
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nona » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Thanks for your replies, Miss Aida and TheBestest. I took your advice and disposed of the black wicks.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:50 am

Hi

I always buy candles from LM that fit on top of my honey jar but, I have been given some white pillar candles. Could I dress them and use them alongside the jar as they are a bit big, or does it not have the same impact as candles being on the top? Thanks x

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:36 pm

maria84,

You can burn them next to the candle. It is not unusual to burn candles around a jar to support the work. Some use tapers, some use chime , some use tea lights, others use 7 day candles. Different shapes can be made around them, common is a triangle. If I was doing a honey jar to sweeten a person I love to not be mad at me, I may dress the pink candle with rec come to me and love me oil..but candles around the jar would be one with healing oil, one with rec oil another with blessing oil.

Tabitha

Unread post by Tabitha » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:03 am

Two questions

1) I have some candles that are too long to balance on my honey jar. Is it ok to cut them in half?

2) Also, do you place everything inside or underneath (like I saw on youtube)

Thanks!! Xx

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Tabitha,

1) Yes, you can cut candles.

2) I have no idea what you saw on youtube -- there are thousands and thousands of posts there and they range from good to stupid. I recommend that instead of following youtube, you purchase the following inexpensive books on Honey and Sugar magic and Candle Magic. They will educate you in traditional methods of working these spells.

Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett

The huge, unwieldy, massively complex Honey and Sugar Spells Questions and Answers Thread has been transferred in part into this ONE BOOK. (Minus the repetitions, minus the off-topic posts, minus the confusion -- in other words -- what you asked and what we answered is IN THIS BOOK now and forever!)

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

You get an incredible selection of spells by Deacon Millett filled with recipes for making your own sugar scrubs, sweet bowl spells, and honey baths! Trust me, the information you have always wanted will be available in one easy-to-read compendium.

This book incorapates material from my online "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," from workshop flyers i wrote for presentations at the Hoodoo Heritage Festivals, material that i posted in the Lucky Mojo Forum, and private lessons formerly distributed only to those who maintain candle service ministries:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:09 am

Hi, I am wanting to use a honey jar for the first time but I have seen from many of the postings here already, that they seem to be about sweetening or drawing in a lover. Can honey jars work just as well for other people e.g. family members?

My Mum and I have a hostile and temperamental relationship, to the point she says she can't wait for me to move out. Today, she disclosed something very personal which she did out of love for me, but in turn, has made herself very unhappy and myself feel very guilty. I know it's my fault but the only way I can see go forward is with a honey jar.

The conversations we have are always bitter and end up in a feud. There is never any warmth or love; this morning, she came in and rather than say hello, opened my door and had a go at me for not discarding a sanitary towel correctly in the bin.

Is a honey jar the way forward, or something else recommended for this? Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:54 am

Hello Nony65,

I am so sorry your are having such difficulty with your mom. That must not feel good at all. A homey jar is definitely a good start to helping in this kind of situation. They work well for lovers but are also great for any area where you need people to be nice and sweet to one another. I have a honey jar for my business to keep all the people getting along! In fact Lucky Mojo has a honey jar kit called Peaceful Home & Family, Calm Down Relatives, Honey Jar Kit just for the purpose of helping family members have a peaceful home. You can find the kit here:

(http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar)

and read about Peaceful Home products here:

(http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html)

Hope you find this helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Hello all,

I thought I'd share a sugar jar recipe I use that has worked for me 100% of the time when I want someone at work to favor me.

I write a petition paper turned 90 degrees and crossed with the person's name or job title. If I have a picture I write it on the picture. Then I put some of my hair into the petition paper, followed by two Balm of Gilead buds, a little ginger, and some five-finger grass. I fold it three times, always turning it clockwise while calling out my petition.

Then I pour sugar into the jar and insert the name-papers. I shake it while calling out a rhymed version of my petition (it helps me to rhyme).

I have used this with incredible, immediate success on several people at work.

Sakura

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:05 am

Hi all...I have made a honey jar in the past and whilst I had great success with it, I eventually lost interest in the person I had made it for.

I am now in the process of making another and have my targets hair, but what I wanted to know, and I'm sure it's been covered already is, can I put a clothing tag which I cut from my targets shirt which he'd worn and not washed yet into the jar also?

He's my sons father, and when he recently visited, I dusted everything I could get hold of with Come To Me sachet powder....Phone, shoes, pillow, handles of his bag, wallet, sunglasses, Tablet...pretty much everything he touches.

I'm now working on his Honey Jar. We talk quite regularly although we don't see each other often as we live several hours drive apart.

Hoping this works to sweeten him up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Hello, cancermum ,

Haven't seen you in awhile. Welcome back!

As long as the clothing has the target's DNA on it, you're good.

Just make sure that the words on the tag do not say anything contradictive to your purpose.

For example: If the tag said something like: "Death" (<---just an example)< I wouldn't use the entire thing. I would cut the tag so that nothing negative is being said on it.

Although the odds are probably a million to one that this would happen, just wanted to make sure that it doesn't!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Thanks Miss Aida, I just cut a bit of the tag to use as I wanted to keep some in case I needed it at a later date.
I also added a bit of a piece of paper which he'd written on as well as our hairs and the herbs that relate to a love spell.

Here's to success!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:23 pm

cancermum,

I like to light candles dressed around my jar which have oils that relate to the work to add to the working. So in your case maybe come to me, love me, attraction.. I change it based on the condition. Like a couple recently broke up I would add reconciliation to one, come to me and fiery love ( or a love oil) or healing ( to get over past hurts) , clarity ( to see the relationship clearly) and a love oil to draw in love.

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:24 am

Thanks j82....I dress my candle in Love me or Come to me.

Do you mean you light candles dressed in oil and burn it around your honey jar as well as the candle on top of the jar?

Never thought of doing that but I do burn incense whilst burning my candle.

star29

Unread post by star29 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:58 pm

heyy everyone! i have had trouble to login on this website and i have finally made a new account with no problems! :). Anyways, one day soon i am going to be ordering my first sweet honey jar, will be my first time doing it so hopefully everything will be great. i read alot of info already and will read more. I just want my crush to open up to me more, talk to me, hopefully ask me out. we are not talking, if we do i need to initiate first always and im tired of it.we are facebook friends, better than nothing and have spoken few times,flirted. So i will order the honey jar kit for love, extra pink/red candles, come to me,follow me boy oils. cant wait to start! i always found honey jars so cool.

raewhite

Unread post by raewhite » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:08 pm

j82,

Thank you!! I will go with the reconciliation Honey Jar spell.

Can I put Rose Petals (Red), Red Clover - Organic 5 Dram and Balm of Gilead Buds 5 Dram inside the Honey Jar?
Can I sprinkle some of the Love Me oil and Stay With Me oil inside the Honey Jar?
Can I dress the Honey Jar with Reconciliation oil, Chuparrosa oil and Compelling oil and do the same for all the other candles?
Is it okay that I just use his sperm, his purity hair and our signature inside the Honey Jar?
What fluids do I need of mines and when it comes to his sperm, do I just pour it inside the Honey Jar?
What color candles do I put around the Honey Jar and what size?
Can I use the picture of him and I together instead of using separate pictures, and can I put it under the jar? Do I have to write our names on the picture?

Sorry about all the questions, I have to make sure I am doing it correctly and make sure I but the right things and I can use all the help that I can get.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, cutiepie26 ,

Love your enthusiasm!

It's contagious!!!

Wishing you great success with your spell work.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello, Queen Dezaree,
I will answer each question after your question.
Also, please be mindful of where you post. This question needs to be in the honey jar subforum
Queen_Dezarae wrote:j82,

Thank you!! I will go with the reconciliation Honey Jar spell.

Can I put Rose Petals (Red), Red Clover - Organic 5 Dram and Balm of Gilead Buds 5 Dram inside the Honey Jar?- You cn use red clover and Balm of gilead in the jar.
Can I sprinkle some of the Love Me oil and Stay With Me oil inside the Honey Jar?-You really ought not put oils into the honey jar
Can I dress the Honey Jar with Reconciliation oil, Chuparrosa oil and Compelling oil and do the same for all the other candles?
Is it okay that I just use his sperm, his purity hair and our signature inside the Honey Jar?-Yes
What fluids do I need of mines and when it comes to his sperm, do I just pour it inside the Honey Jar?-You use your own personal concerns in addition to his
What color candles do I put around the Honey Jar and what size?-Pink
Can I use the picture of him and I together instead of using separate pictures, and can I put it under the jar? Do I have to write our names on the picture?-If that's all you have, yes. And yes, you can write the names

Sorry about all the questions, I have to make sure I am doing it correctly and make sure I but the right things and I can use all the help that I can get.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:33 pm

Is there a way to keep your target from being subconsciously aware of your spell casting? I know that with a doll baby you're supposed to blindfold it, but what about with a honey jar? Is it even a concern at all?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:53 pm

Luckbewithme876,

you certainly can hide the work when doing a honey jar. I have read that wearing bay leaves as you work will hide your work. I however have not read many people complaining about a honey jar on them and trying to discover it. peopel are more likely to notice the negative in their life like being cursed.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:13 pm

j82 wrote:Luckbewithme876,

you certainly can hide the work when doing a honey jar. I have read that wearing bay leaves as you work will hide your work. I however have not read many people complaining about a honey jar on them and trying to discover it. peopel are more likely to notice the negative in their life like being cursed.
Alright, thanks. I kind of figured Bay would be good for that. You bring up a good point about the negative work, but I figured being cautious can't hurt.

Thanks. :)

star29

Unread post by star29 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:20 pm

someone posted i think before their friend was desperate like me, and they only used honey jar, pics, personal belongings,petition, and candle it still worked?? so even without herbs and oils?. I kinda have started doing it today without herbs and oils lol. hope it still works somehow. i won't open the jar, will light my candle mon,wed,fri. if it wont work in 3 months ill give up. being patient is the hardest but ill try.

raewhite

Unread post by raewhite » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello again Miss Aida,

Thank you for all the answers!!

I still have a few more questions that I'm concerned about and not quite not sure of. I will appreciate all the help you can give me.

When getting his purity hair do I just put them in the Honey Jar with a string of my hair?
What do I do with his sperm? When collected my body fluids how do I get the fluids?
Are the oils I chosen okay to use on this spell?
The herbs I just put in the Honey Jar right?
Also about the pink candles. How many will I need to put around the Honey Jar and what size pink candles will I need?
When I lit the candles do I leave them lit throughout the day?
The candle that will be on top of the jar when burning it Mon- Wed- Fri to work the jar weekly do I let each candle burn out all the way through each day or do I do I burn it some each day?
And when burning a candle on it Mon- Wed- Fri to work the jar weekly do I come back each day the same exact time to burn and work the candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, cutiepie26,

Sometimes they work that way. Just a weaker spell that takes longer.

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello, Queen_Dezarae,

Once again, PLEASE read thee posts. Your answers are on these posts.

Or read this book: www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

raewhite

Unread post by raewhite » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for the information!

I have read through that page and it doesn't answer my questions.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:24 am

Hello Queen_Dezarae,

In answer to your questions I went through the thread and found a few of the relevant posts to your questions, I also looked at relevant pages from Miss Cat's Hoodoo in Theory and Practice and I have posted to the links to them below along with your questions. I hope you find this helpful and that it gives you an idea of how to search for the information you are looking for.

"When getting his purity hair do I just put them in the Honey Jar with a string of my hair? What do I do with his sperm?"

These two questions are essentially the same and answered by the same posts

(general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... .html#p748)
This post says what you can do with personal concerns (general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... html#p1028)
This post also says what to do with personal concerns, and herbs in answer to your fourth question

"When collected my body fluids how do I get the fluids?"

Just put them on some cloth or tissue paper or however you want to collect them

"Are the oils I chosen okay to use on this spell?"

I think Miss Aida gave you a method for applying the oils in a particular order on another thread but I cannot find that post this second. Ultimately you can mix oils however you want, I would look over this page about the use of oils and pay attention to what miss cat says about selecting your oils and blending them (http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html) and look at this page about custom blends and the narrative of intention (http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html)

"The herbs I just put in the Honey Jar right?"

(general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... .html#p102)
the beginning of this post gives a suggestion on what to do with the herbs

"Also about the pink candles. How many will I need to put around the Honey Jar and what size pink candles will I need?"

Check out this page on candles and use whichever ones seem best you (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html), some people use glass encased ones some people use the tiny chime candles. Typically you would put three of them in the shape of a triangle around the honey jar.

"When I lit the candles do I leave them lit throughout the day?
The candle that will be on top of the jar when burning it Mon- Wed- Fri to work the jar weekly do I let each candle burn out all the way through each day or do I do I burn it some each day?"

These to questions are related and basically answered on this page (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) and this page (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html) but to be clear, you typically let it burn out, which means you would let them burn throughout the day. (this is typical but some workers do things differently as you can see on the page about candles) This goes for the candle on the jar and the candles around the jar.

"And when burning a candle on it Mon- Wed- Fri to work the jar weekly do I come back each day the same exact time to burn and work the candle?"

If you can yes!

There are more answers and ideas about working honey jars throughout this 77 page thread. If you read over this whole thread you will know a lot about sweetening work.

hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

raewhite

Unread post by raewhite » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:35 am

Natstein,

Thank you for the information, it helps a lot. Thank you again.

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:14 pm

I'm already doing a honey jar spell for love with a red candle burning on top of the honey jar etc. Is it necessary to write his name and my name on parchment paper crossing each others and burn it in the candle too, even though it's inside the jar? If i burn our names in the candle flame will it make the spell more powerful?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:09 am

Hello KookieMari,

Since there is already a petition in the Honey Jar there is no need to add another petition under the candle. Extra petitions like that does not really add any power to the work.

Peace~

Nathen

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Nathen,

Will working with a saint in regards to a.honey jar spell make it more powerful and happen faster?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Hello, KookieMari ,

People do it all the time!!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Hello KookieMari,

I think it would depend on the relationship you have with the saint. If you work with one regularly and the Honey Jar is covering something within their domain as it were then I suppose it could help. I personally have not done a lot of work with saints as I was not raised in a tradition that had saints so I can not really speak to the topic of saints in connection with honey jars. I can say that the honey jar work that I have done worked quite well and rather quickly it seemed to me so I know that a saint is certainly not necessary but I don't see where it would hurt either.

Peace~

Nathen

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Hi all...Just wondering if anyone has dreams about their target.

Since starting this Honey Jar I've had dreams almost every night of my target. Even when I didn't dream of him I dreamt of my boss who also has the same name!

Anyone else experienced this?

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:49 am

Thanx Nat and Miss Aída

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:41 am

Ive been working my honey jar for almost 4 months. It had originally started with just a photo with a 'come-to-me' petition written on the back and my target's first name and phone number. I worked it mon-wed-fri and it worked so well that even though i eventually collected some concerns i decided not to tamper with the jar.

I recently spent a week with my intended and i was able to collect some more personal concerns. When i came back My honey had crystallized so i decided to thaw it in some warm water and add the personal concerns I had to give it that little extra oomph.

I added a piece of napkin with our combined dried sexual fluids, both of our hairs that i tied together, a bit of deers tongue powder and some catnip. I combined this all in a new petition paper with our crossed names encircled with the phrase 'Love Me' and anointed with kiss me now, fire of love, love me, follow me boy, and dixie love.

I didnt take out the original petition, will having two petitions in one jar create conflict or will the new one negate the old one?

In the past I had worked a honey jar on an ex and whenever i opened the jar (when i thought I was finally fed up with his games) my ex would contact me and be sweet and loving and attentive again. Had anyone else experienced this?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:28 am

Hi ConjuringCat,

As long as the new petition doesn't contradict the old one, the two should work in tandem.

With regards to the work and your ex - you're experiencing a reality of love work in general (which I've seen and experienced as well!): it's that's when you let someone go and are truly disinterested, they try and get you back. Partly your new-found autonomy and independent personality is attractive. There's also that when the ex doesn't feel chased and longer, they crave the attention and then initiate, becoming the chaser. That's the game of cat and mouse that caracterises a lot of reconciliation work (and can make it addictive). It's one of the reason Cut and Clear is often suggested when a relationship ends, it helps avoid the I'm leaving/now I'm back see-saw.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:59 pm

j82 wrote:Luckbewithme876,

Another question, if I may? What do you mean about wearing bay leaves? Would just placing some in your pockets work? Or would you need to say, put in a flannel bag and pray over it?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:20 am

Hi Luckbewithme876,

You can wear the leaves or you can include them in a mojo as you surmised. Other ways to work with bay to hide the work are to surround your honey jar with them like a ''barrier'' around it. One leaf can also be placed in each corner of the room that you're working in.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:49 am

A friend of mine wants to do a love honey jar for more than one guy so they all can fall hard for her and get her way with them. Lol!! Can't stop laughing! Is that even possible???

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:06 am

Hi Kookiemari,

No, that's not the traditional use of a sweetening jar. A honey jar is used to sweeten someone's emotions toward you, so change their attitude or emotions. It's not generally a domination or manipulation device.

In fact, it does little in the way of attraction even. If I want to draw someone, I'll combine a honey jar which sweetens their emotions with another work perhaps using lodestones to draw them to me.

If your friend wants to work these poor fellows, she'll want to use something like Follow Me Boy:
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

or I Dominate My Man:
http://www.luckymojo.com/idominatemyman.html

If she'a looking for them to be a sugar daddy of some sort, then she might look at Cleo May:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cleo-may.html
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:03 am

aura wrote:Hi Luckbewithme876,

You can wear the leaves or you can include them in a mojo as you surmised. Other ways to work with bay to hide the work are to surround your honey jar with them like a ''barrier'' around it. One leaf can also be placed in each corner of the room that you're working in.
Thanks. That helps.

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:09 am

Professor Ames

Thanks for clarifying that! I'll be sure to let her know lol!

Jingo

Unread post by Jingo » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:14 pm

So, I have been using the same honey jar I made and prepared for a lover to come back for about 2 months now.
I noticed something very peculiar...
I would light an 8 inch candle over it, name it, dress it, etc,
And when it finishes burning- POOF!
The candle is gone!
No wax residue, just a small piece of charred wick!

Is this a good omen?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:34 am

Hi Jingo,

Here is a link to check out the candle signs:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Blessings!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Which Saint would be appropriate to petition for a love honey jar spell? What would this particular Saint require? Do you have to continue to work with that Saint or is it just a one time petition?

Sekhmet

Unread post by Sekhmet » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Hey, I previously posted about my fiance seeing the honey jar and I know that it shouldn't have affected the work at all, but since then things have got bad between us again. :( He's cutting me out emotionally because of work issues and things are cold between us, although he says that nothing's wrong, it's just his way of dealing with it, but I'm unhappy. Should I make another honey jar and start again or should I try something else? I've been working with two love lodestones but haven't noticing any improvements, although it's only been a few days. Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Sekhmet,

I would wait more then a few days before throwing the work away! We wait 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement and 3 mo for manifestation. I would cleanse yourself and the bedding you sleep in. Id get a reading to make sure something else is not going on as well. From their keep the honey jar going, keep the stones going, use some of the honey in the jar to cook something for him and add some of your cycle blood to it. replace the honey you took out with new honey. keep the jar working.

Sekhmet

Unread post by Sekhmet » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Ok, thank you, I will do that! When you say three months for manifestation, do you mean the honey jar doesn't give strong results until its been alive for three months? i made it in August.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, KookieMarie,

Some women use St Martha.

See this subforum for ideas: working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462s30.html

And here is a list of Saints for you to browse: www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

Hope this helps.

take care
KookieMari wrote:Which Saint would be appropriate to petition for a love honey jar spell? What would this particular Saint require? Do you have to continue to work with that Saint or is it just a one time petition?
HRCC Graduate #1631

kristia79

Unread post by kristia79 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:06 am

Would it be possible or prudent to do the male figural candle with love me oil on top of a honey jar or just do one or the other?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Hello kristia79,

Yes, you can dress your figural candle with Love Me oil and place on top of your honey jar.

This is a great and effective way to work!

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

kristia79

Unread post by kristia79 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Ms Melanie wrote:Hello kristia79,

Yes, you can dress your figural candle with Love Me oil and place on top of your honey jar.

This is a great and effective way to work!

Good Luck!

Thanks so much! I'll do both. I just ordered the candle and oil Saturday morning.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, Sekhmet,

Please read this subforum to give you an understanding of what J82 is talking about

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

Take care

Sekhmet wrote:Ok, thank you, I will do that! When you say three months for manifestation, do you mean the honey jar doesn't give strong results until its been alive for three months? i made it in August.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”