Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

johnny843

Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by johnny843 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:04 pm

very long story, but lady has child for a bad man. she thinks because she has child for himshe has to keep trying to make it work. he drinks , very controling also hits her. done of her family likes him.
me and her family want them broke up.ive tried EVERYTHING nothing works. please i will take any advise feel free to message me

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, johnny843,
That sounds terrible. I am so sorry that he is so abusive to her.
What type of spells have you tried? What does: "everything" mean?
Have you seen this page on break-ups? www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Let us know.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:00 am

yes mam,i read that page and done all it said no results. ive tried every jar spell no results lemon and lime spells no results the list go on and on. this is one case where nothing has helped. was hoping maybe someone knew something stronger. and by the way only thing i have is pictures and birthdates

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:18 pm

Hello Johnny843,

It could be that you just don't have the Talent for the kind of work you are trying to do. You may need to hire a professional. Also you can post prayer request at the crystal silence league. (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/).

Peace~

Nathen

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:53 am

yes i need help i dont have the talent to get the results i desire, and i need something stronger than a kit

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:46 am

Shantilly Lace wrote:I have a question.
If there is a crossroad near where the people live, whom the trick is aimed at, would it be better to deploy it there?
Especially if they go past it daily?
Yes, you could do that.
If it's a vinegar jar/bottle spell etc, would you break it on the crossroad or bury it?
Bury it or hide it in nearby plants. DON'T break it - that'll undo your work. Let it break, if it's going to, from the buildup of internal gasses -- a natural consequence of their unfaithfulness.
I am just curious as the graveyard seems harsh (reading the information given).
The page on laying tricks (http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html) only gives one kind of work you can do in a graveyard. There are a number of kinds of graveyard work, some far less harsh than this. For instance, you can pay a spirit (if you find one sympathetic to you) to "keep [the offending parties] down until I come back for them" -- and then never go back for that purpose.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Johnny,
kits are very strong, any spell can be "weak" or "strong".
It depends on many factors, including skill of the caster and if it is meant to be.

I love candle spells (skull especially) and poppets. I have had huge success using a skull candle with only a name petition, no other personal concerns. A very weak sounding spell, but it would appear it lies in my area of talent.

I am not so good at vinegar spells or freezer spells, although I may have to revise freezer spells as things have come to my knowledge after the fact now. lol.

You may need to look at something different or has been suggested get someone to do the work for you. If you don't have the talent for negative work or areas of darker work then maybe you can also look at a positive spell with a twist.
I like those too.

For example, you want to break someone up. You look at the other person involved. They have family and friends, so tighten their bond to them, honey jar for them so they grow closer to their loved ones. Give them a great opportunity they won't want to turn down but that means they will need to leave, have them suddenly become extremely attractive to other people so they wander off with another. There are so many things to do. People tend to focus on the negative to punish the 'other' and although you may not want them to be thrilled with their life you want them out of yours and the person you care for.

If you can't cast yourself really look at one of the people through AIRR for you, they will help.

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:20 am

So I have a rather unique situation but this seems the closest category.

I lost my partner a little under a year ago to another woman under incredibly suspicious circumstances- they've been friends for years but she began to dress like me, dyed her hair, etc. Their relationship is now nearly identical to the one he and I shared and they even adopted a dog (I kept the one we adopted together). But here's the thing: Before we had ever gotten together we were friends and from our early friendship to the last days of our relationship he was the absolute kindest and most pure-hearted person I have ever known. Now he's mean, cruel and manipulative. He exploits people for laughs, lies and engages in a variety of other gross out-of-character behaviors with his new girlfriend in the background egging him on.

I would never want him back as a romantic partner- too much has happened between us and I am very happy with the person I am with now. But I do miss my best friend and worry about the person he has become under this woman's influence. I'd like to separate them as well as bring him back into my life- but on strictly platonic terms. I have a few items of his clothing but they have been washed and a few gifts he'd given me over the course of our relationship. Also I should note that we no longer speak aside from a few curt texts now and then- his girlfriend does not want him to speak to me at all. I genuinely fear she will do something crazy to "trap" him. Despite everything I love him very much and worry for him. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

wiggie666

Unread post by wiggie666 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:16 pm

i was wondering about my situation okay I want this girl to be obsessed with me , now if I did obsession spells would they still effect her even though she has a fiance? or would i need to break them up first then proceed with an obsession spell?. please some advice thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, Cookie,
I would suggest that you get a reading on this first. Considering the fact that he is antagonistic toward you, it would behoove you to do this first.
There might be a different angle n approaching this,
Find readers at: http://readersandrootowrkers.ord
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
There is a moving candle spell on the page I am about to give to you. It shows how to break up (it's in a picture on the right hand side, if oyu scroll down), move him away from her and toward you. www.luckymojo,com/breakup.html
Wishing you the best on this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello, wiggie666 ,
You might want to get a reading on this first. Just to see if this is a possibility.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
A break up spell might be appropriate first. Or use a moving candle spell in the breakup spell to move her closer to you while moving her away from him.
Just a thought
Find this here: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:36 am

vinegar jar or any type BAD jar....everyone whois willing post or message me what all you put in it? ive heard of some people puting some odd things inside. and also when finished what do you do with it/. there again ive heard alot of different answers. bust at cross roads, holow tree, burry at graveyard, burry anywhere upside down, keep it and burn black candle beside it until you get results

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:17 am

Hello Johnny843,

Your question is kind of broad. What goes into the jar kind of depends on the worker and what you are trying to accomplish. You can look through this list of curios and herbs to get an idea of what they are good for and then you can know what you might want to add to your jar. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

All the deployment/disposal methods you mentioned are valid. Again it depends on how you have been taught to work and what you are trying to accomplish.

Peace~

Nathen

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:02 pm

thanks

lovelynena
Newly Registered

Unread post by lovelynena » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:33 am

OK so me and my husband got married four months ago and he cheated on me and left me to be with someone else the same person he left me for about a year ago when we were only engaged someone told me I can get brown paper write his name on one side hers on the other fold it and keep it between my buttocks to break them up I'm very new to this and was just curious if anyone else has tried this and if there is anything else I can possibly try not only do I want them to break up I want him to come back home to me where he belongs!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Hello, lovelynena,
Oh My!
No, I wouldn't never NEVER do this and would NEVER NEVER recommend this to anyone! NEVER!!!
This can cause microscopic cuts and ultimately lead to a major infection due to the vicinity of the cuts.
I am merging you to a break up thread with other more effective break up spells.
Also, try this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:23 pm

if you going to do vinagar jar and bust it at a cross roads. what is best days or week and of month to do it?

what is best day of week or of month to start a love spell

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:30 pm

I agree I need a reading with an AIRR reader, though I keep having technical difficulties each time- as though someone is stopping me. I caved and saw a reader a friend suggested and it was a mess- She didn't say anything about my ex and insisted my current partner is cheating on me (He's backpacking through an incredibly remote rural corner of Austria and if he can barely get accommodations with wifi to email me, I sincerely doubt he's got the time, energy or German fluency to pick up on a local milkmaid.) It's a real sh*tshow (are we supposed to censor? Thought I'd be safe and go ahead) now and I could absolutely use a REAL reading. My anxiety is through the roof.

Is there one particular AIRR member I should contact for help with my ex (and apparently now my current bf)? I mean to say, is there someone that has more experience in this field than most?
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:17 am

Hello, Johnny843,
Here are the days of the week: www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
Here are the moon phases: www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html
Take care
johnny843 wrote:if you going to do vinagar jar and bust it at a cross roads. what is best days or week and of month to do it?

what is best day of week or of month to start a love spell
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:21 am

Hello, Cookie,
That was so funny about the censoring! LOL
There are no "inexperienced" AIRR members.
But there are AIRR members who don't do certain work. If you go to the AIRR webpage, you can look at all of the members and get a feel for who specializes in what.
I personally like to talk with the person first. If it's something that I don't want to do (or feel that another AIRR member is better at a certain type of spell), I will give a referral. And most of the AIRR members do the same.
So, just browse through the profiles and see who you think is a fit for you. http://readersandrootworkers.org
Wishing you the best
Cookie wrote:I agree I need a reading with an AIRR reader, though I keep having technical difficulties each time- as though someone is stopping me. I caved and saw a reader a friend suggested and it was a mess- She didn't say anything about my ex and insisted my current partner is cheating on me (He's backpacking through an incredibly remote rural corner of Austria and if he can barely get accommodations with wifi to email me, I sincerely doubt he's got the time, energy or German fluency to pick up on a local milkmaid.) It's a real sh*tshow (are we supposed to censor? Thought I'd be safe and go ahead) now and I could absolutely use a REAL reading. My anxiety is through the roof.

Is there one particular AIRR member I should contact for help with my ex (and apparently now my current bf)? I mean to say, is there someone that has more experience in this field than most?
HRCC Graduate #1631

frustrated34
Newly Registered

Unread post by frustrated34 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:38 pm

I'm looking for help on what spells to do with a situation. I met this guy I really like. We have obvious chemistry. We flirt back and forth. It's been months and I'm going crazy!! We have exchanged numbers. He has never mentioned a girlfriend. Only said my girl once and that was it!! It was so nonchalant. Anytime I talk to him about stuff, he always says he did things with his parents never, me and my girlfriend. I recently saw a pic of him with some chic I assume she is someone special just based on the picture. It's obviously not serious. I mean I met him randomly. Almost like fate stepped in. How do I go about drawing him away from her and to me since I can feel the attraction between us both. We have soo much in common it's crazy! I've never had so much in common with someone before. It kills me to see him and not be able to be with him. Please help! :?

magicgenie
Newly Registered

Unread post by magicgenie » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:04 pm

This guy was looking for me for 3 yrs but I moved 4 city's away to go to college to pursue my career as a registered nurse and did not see him after that I lost his number and his mom moved and I don't talk to his friends and did not want them to see me desperate looking for him because they won't tell me where he is at because people were jealous of our relationship back then. Well this guy loved me a lot and he was going to marry me and be with me but I left to pursue my career and left him behind looking for me. He gave up looking for me in 2012. Well we finally found each other on facebook and they live in another state together and I live in another state too. He comes back to my state every year because his mom lives in the same city I do. Well this guy contacted me and told me he does not want to be with her and he is just with her because they have a child together the is the only reason why he stays and she does not work he supports her so he does not feel right just leaving her but he says he wants to be with me and he always loved me and was looking for me for 3 yrs and he could not find me so he thought I moved on so he did too but it was not easy and he still thinks about me till this day and dreams about me and I have dreams about him too since the last time we seen each other. He says he wishes I would have been the one to be his wife instead and that he loves me more that I was his first love. I want to be with him too but I am in a relationship with someone else of 3 yrs and we have a child together I have told him of the guy that got away and I still love him that I love 2 people. But I love the 1st guy more and I am only here with him because we have a baby together.I want to know if there is a spell I can do that will make her leave him for someone else and give him a divorce without making them fight with each other and he would still be able to see his kid but want nothing to do with him ever again I don't want anything bad to happen to her I just want to draw someone else to her that is willing to support her and take care of her financially. And I want to know if there is a spell I can do to make my guy accept to let me leave him and let me be happy I don't want to fight with him and go thru court issues of custody battles for our baby I just want to peacefully part and let him see his child I can support my baby by myself I have a good paying job and have no use to get child support from him. I want my guy to find someone else too. I need help. I get depressed when I think about this situation I wish things would have happened differently. Maybe a simple spell that is reallyknown of working for people here on the forum anything helps.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:48 am

First I would get a reading from an AIRR worker to see if the work is justified. If not then it dont matter what you do the answer will be no from God. If it is then I would get a LM break up kit and use a come to me kit at the same time to break them up and draw him to you.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:42 am

Hi frustrated34,

I've merged your question into the very long thread on doing break-up and love work simultaneously. You'll find lots of ways of going about what you want to do as well as many situations similar (and different!) to inspire and inform you.

j82 also has some good advice for you: a reading to see if the work is worth attempting is often the wisest course of action prior to deciding what to do.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

msblum

Unread post by msblum » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:17 am

msblum wrote:Hello All, I am a newbie and could use some advice. I have been reading through the forum for over 3 days and I am ready to place an order, but I want to make sure I am getting the correct or best items for what I am trying to accomplish. Here is a little background on my situation.
My ex has recently started seeing a new woman in the past 3-4 weeks. I know that they had sex at least once. He and I still talk and text almost daily and I see him at least twice a week. I have a few hairs of this new woman, and I would also like to mention that I have full access to his house. Even though we are still on good terms I started a honey pot yesterday and I plan on ordering a reconciliation kit and Ms Cats book.
I saw a by from Starsinthesky7 from Nov 30, 2010 about doing a Come to me/attraction spell instead of a break up spell. I just want to make sure I am ordering the correct items to do this.
1. a pink or red figural candle for me
2. a pink or red figural candle for him
3. a white candle for the other woman
4. a red candle for the new lover
I will also need the following oils:
come to me, reconciliation , separation and/or break up, and look me over

I wanted to know what is the best type of candle to get for the other woman and new lover?
I also read in another post that I could use something that would make him and maybe even her see each other’s faults clearer, but their weren’t any instructions as to how I could do that. Would that be overkill, and if not what do I need to add to my order and how would I do use it.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.
I am so excited I received my order yesterday afternoon, but when I opened everything it I realized they did not send me the red an white figural candles I ordered, they are all pink. My question is should I place another order for the red and white candles or would it be ok to do the spell with all pink candles?

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:05 pm

if anyone knows of a place to buy black cat and dog hair please message me

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, magicgenie ,
There isn't a simple spell that will make all of this happen.
It's going to take some work.
The first thing that I would suggest to you is to get a reading on this entire matter. I would definitely do this first just to make sure that he is being truthful and doesn't leave you out in the cold. You wouldn't want to leave your husband (especially with a child involved) and find out that he wasn't truthful. Also, a reader would be able to give you pinpoint magical coaching based on your reading
Find readers here: www.hoodoopsychics.com
or
There are break up spells that move one away from the other and then take them to someone else. Find this here: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Then, for a peaceful divorce, there are many spell suggestions on this page:
peaceful-divorce-t11198s60.html-sid=06e ... e0c48331d4
Please take a look at everything I've suggested to give you ideas on a game plan
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:06 am

Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

msblum

Unread post by msblum » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello, I just received my break up kit, and I have a question. I will be using the break up powder and the hot foot. I only want to use the hot foot towards one of the parties. The kit says to mix the powders with the personal items of the couple. How do I use it so that it only causes one of the parties to go away?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, msblum,
If you just want to do this to one person (and you have a personal item like a cloth), you could just fold the hotfoot powder into that item.
Or fold it into a picture of that person.
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:52 am

I wasn't sure where to post this but it's in relation to my simultaneous breakup and love work so this seemed the appropriate venue.

I've been having unrelated health complications for about two weeks that have put all my spell work (honey jar, love doll, picture box, vinegar jar, curse doll, and menstrual blood treats) on halt. I haven't been able to pray or burn candles on them or attend to them almost at all. My energy is up and I'm back at my apartment now, so I'd like to get back to it ASAP. Will the spells still be effective if I had to go on a break for so long? Should I start them over? :( What are methods for giving all of them a lot more OOMPH to try to get more drastic movement?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:15 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
I'm so sorry that you are not well.
Get well SOON. PLEASE!
You might want to start the spells over.
That is what I would do.
I add gunpowder to my negative work for more oomph.
PLEASE get well soon
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:46 am

Thank you so much for your kindness, Miss Aida. I am resting up and even though I wanted to work on my spells today I'm underprepared and decided to just take it easy. Health comes first!

I'm compiling a list to remake my breakup jar. I'm not going to remake the curse doll I have, because I can't quite tell if it's picking up momentum yet, but I don't feel this breakup jar is doing great so I will deploy it and start anew once I receive my new ingredients.

Do you think I can keep my current sugar jar and love baby, though? I get pretty good energy off of them, though they're more of a low-and-slow burn, and I feel pretty good about them.

And until I get my new ingredients, should I keep working my current jars?

I'm sad to miss out on the waxing moon tonight, but the full moon on Sunday is supposed to be spectacular so I'll do love work in the day AND evening to make up for it, and if you think it's okay do some curse work on the jars I have tomorrow.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:28 am

ravenmaven wrote:
Do you think I can keep my current sugar jar and love baby, though? I get pretty good energy off of them, though they're more of a low-and-slow burn, and I feel pretty good about them.

And until I get my new ingredients, should I keep working my current jars?

You may definitely keep working your current sugar jar and love baby doll, yes. Especially if you feel that they are effective and currently working. Don't fight the positive current.

You can keep working the other jars until new ingredients get to you to start new ones, but if you feel they have died then I'm afraid that may be the case. You are the best judge for how effective the spell seems to be in reaching it's target.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:54 pm

have you ever have a couple that nothing you tried would brake them up? when do you give up

j_vargas713
Newly Registered

Unread post by j_vargas713 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:07 pm

I need help my husband is in jail and i just found out he has been talking to a girl for almost 2 yrs now. What can i do to make her get away from him and get him to be faithful from now on? I pray to the holy death so can u recommend candle from her if possible?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello, Johnny843,
You ought to set up a time frame for your spell work.
If nothing works after a certain amount of time, then you have that time frame and know when to stop
Take care

johnny843 wrote:have you ever have a couple that nothing you tried would brake them up? when do you give up
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello, j_vargas713,

Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family!

Consider working the break up spell. I will give you the link. But look at the picture on the right hand side that breaks them up and moves him to you

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

As for a candle, here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-santisima-muerte.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:30 am

thanks ms aida

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:50 am

Thanks for redirecting these posts to the appropriate sub-forums.

Reason: Post is now out of sequence
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:19 am

My husband is having an affair with a married woman, he has moved out of our home and she has moved out of hers. I need the best spells to break them up and to bring him home to me. I do not know where he is living right now.

Also, is there any way I can send this woman back to her husband? I only know her first name, I do not know where she lives or what she looks like.

I live in the UK.

Can anyone help with these spells please? Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello, Aradia71,

I am so sorry that this has happened to you. It's so heartbreaking to read these things.

Anyway, I am merging your post to the appropriate subforum (breaking up romance and return to you at the same time). There's many many posts for you to review.

Once you've read them. please let us know if you have any questions.

Take care of yourelf
HRCC Graduate #1631

LostHusband
Newly Registered

Unread post by LostHusband » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Hi all,

Please I need somebodies help casting a spell.

My wife left me for another man 2 months ago. we have two toddlers together. I know I'm the man to make her happy but I don't stand a chance with this guy occupying her mind.

We were made for each other. we've known each other our entire lives & even went through the heart breaking process of IVF treatment to have our beautiful twin boys.

We've been under a lot of stress recently & I truly believe this man is just a welcome distraction to her.

I truly cannot cope. I have to get her back, but I have no experience in spell casting. Can anybody help me? Can somebody cast for me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello, LostHusband,

I am sorry that you are going through this.

Please go to the AIRR website and look through all the Rootworkers. You are sure to find one that will do this break up work for you.

I pray for your success with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jingo

Unread post by Jingo » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Hey all!
I am new here :)

Anyways,

My boyfriend and I are "on break", we decided to give each other space for a while since we have been driving each other mad. About a few days ago, I noticed something new with his Facebook, a woman liking his posts and that drama. So, I did some research and she used to work in the same store we did.

I noticed she was getting very friendly with him. She seems to be a "Jezebel" or "an open woman with open legs". Another thing is that she seems to want whatever money she thinks he has. A "gold digger". My boyfriend has a very weak will, and as soon as a woman compliments him, he's like putty in her hand.

He has been talking about breaking up and all, so I also feel like she did something on him.

I have an altar for Santa Martha and I light a green novena candle every Tuesday followed with a prayer, because she's slow for me, but she always pulls through, in the end. I have a bit of a background, my family practices santeria and I was raised in a church of santeria.

This woman also is associated with santeria because she publicly praises Shango. She also calls herself a witch.

I need to know a powerful spell to keep this woman away from him.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Dear LostHusband,

Due to your user name, i am going to drop some advice here. Please do not be offended. Please understand that i am not offended. I repost this advice frequently, because so many people come to this forum out of sadness, desperation, and discomfort with their situation. So here is is: [/i]

The Message About Negative User Names

Dear Forum User,

Your user name here seems to suggest a sad, tragic self-opinion, signifying damaged helplessness. Magic is a matter of the will. It is my experience that the few people who come here with negative self-naming like "HeartBroken," "BrokenHearted," "BrokenKitten," "LoveSick," "NeverWn," or "Messed Up" rarely bring their cases to a satisfactory conclusion.

Please immediately change your forum user name. You must understand that all you are doing is attracting BAD LUCK with a name like "Unloved," "unlucky," "LosingEverything," "lost-my-love," "Born To Lose," "LostHusband," "LostLady," "LostRomance," "DepressionNAnxiety," or "Suicidal" as a user name.

Your choice of name is an important first magical step! You attract what you wish for! Your name is how we know you, and all you are doing with a negative user name is attracting negative spiritual energy to yourself and causing us to think of you in association with negative states of being every time we copy and paste your user name.

i refuse to pour my energy down the black hole of negative ideation by affirming that my customers or clients are "unlucky" or "lost" every time i address them by name. "Unlucky" people cannot benefit from our products -- why? because they are "unlucky." NOTHING can help an "unlucky" person.

To change your name to a more positive one, just post your request in the thread about name-changes and an administrator will help you.

Update Change Profile - Username - Password - Email - Gender
update-change-profile-username-password ... t=password

No need to apologize -- i just know that i am not able to help folks who "pre-lose" with self-weakening "lost-loser" names.

When you have a name that i can relate to, i will gladly reply to you, with plenty of enthusiasm.

catherine yronwode

=====

Hello, Jingo.

I have merged your post into the long thread about performing break up and love returning spells at the same time, as you will need to do both.

For further information on spells designed for breaking up couples, read the many threads in this Break Up sub-forum

For spells about returning a lover, see these threads:

Spells for a Lover or Spouse to Return Reconcile or Reunite
spells-for-a-lover-or-spouse-to-return- ... -t650.html

Spells to Force Coerce Dominate Control Command Ex to Return
spells-to-force-coerce-dominate-control ... 13860.html

For more about working with Saint Martha, see this page:

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers
saint-martha-spiritual-supplies-questio ... t5462.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jai

Unread post by jai » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:29 am

I am just curious. This man and I have been seeing each other for about a year and a half. Our relationship seemed solid although we never formally dated. When I suggested we make things official, he said he is not dateable. We have made plans for trips, been out spend a significant amount of time together. Recently, he admitted to starting again with his ex who now is his current gf. I want to be with him but not in the capacity of a side chick. I have had readings and have been told that their relationship is not going to last because its not based on affection. I have also been told that he will return to me.

I just found out that they are planning a foreign trip within the next month or so. He has been posting photos of them on social media as well as she. A spell was supposed to have been performed to draw him closer to me however, he has not made any effort to contact or respond to me in the last two weeks. I want advice of should i try the hotfoot to remove her from his life. I'm not sure if she is staying at his place or where she lives. I would like to see some sort of division before their trip happens. I would have liked an amicable separation between them but maybe a break up spell would be best to end them for good. There is more to their story that seems weird but its too much to type. So any suggestions of what I should try before that relationship progresses. And to see him moving back my direction if the spirits have said he will return.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:30 am

jai,

Was the reading from an AIRR worker? if not schedule one with an AIRR they will tell you about them AND what work to do to break them. In general I would use the break up over seperation. You said they are affectionate and such so you really want to make things bad for them. While working this I would do a honey jar to sweeten him to you, and when you see signs of a break start a come to me candle.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jai

Unread post by jai » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:04 pm

J82,

Thanks for the advice.
I had a reading by an AIRR worker as well as another source who was doing the spell. Both told me some similar things about their relationship being based on superficial things. However, it seems that within the last 3 weeks or so we have moved from seeing each other at least once a week and talking 3 times a day to no contact at all. IT has truly behooved me of how quickly things turned. Maybe another reading is needed in a couple of weeks but i think i will try the breakup spell if nothing changes.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Hello, jai,

Right now, it's Mercury in Retrograde and communication is really off during this phase.

It will go back to Direct around Oct 24. So, maybe communication will increase.

Also, you might want to try a break up spell kit? www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:43 am

All right, so here's a practical question.

I have a last-minute international flight coming up very soon (less than a day), and I will be gone from two weeks. In that time I won't be able to work my breakup or sugar jars, since they probably wouldn't make it through customs, and all I'll have is my love doll. I'm staying at another's house, so discord packets won't be an option due to the smoke.

How do I continue my work in these suddenly changed circumstances? Or should I start it all over when I get back home? I'd hate to do so, especially with the sugar jar, because it's been steady (albeit quite slow and small in movement), but if that's what it takes so be it.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:55 pm

Hi RavenMaven,
It depends on the exact type of work(s) that you do. If it were a 7 day candle for instance, I would just start it all over again. That kind of work is best to keep going continuously. A sugar jar can sit by itself and it still should be fine. You might want to work it extra hard when you get back, but the sugar jar is pretty self-contained and doesn't need to be worked constantly. A mojo bag i'd be okay if it was tucked safe in a drawer til you got back.

Hope that helps.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

yuka

Unread post by yuka » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:09 am

I made a vinegar breakup jar to breakup my ex and his current girlfriend, it worked for just awhile, they are now back together again, and I also did honey jar for us to reunite, it did not work. I did both spells at the same time. I guess I do not have the talent. I am planning to hire a rootworker ASAP, my goal is for him to leave this girl and he comes back to me. I do not like the vinegar breakup jar, I want to bury it, but I like the honey jar, I designed the jar and made it look so lovely, can I keep it, and continue to light candles on top of it? or I should bury it also? Is it ok to give energy to the honey jar by lighting candles on it's top while I have a rootworker who is helping me to get rid of my rival and reunite me and my ex bf?

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Hi Yuka,
I think it is fine to keep the honey jar going, but as you are going to work with a professional rootworker, ask his/her advice on it and describe how you made it and what you've done with it up to this point. They might find that it works well with their approach and the direction of the divination or it might need to be disposed of. As a professional rootworker, I like for my clients to take on whatever work they feel comfortable with and I give them magical coaching. Some clients are too close to the situation and it's better for the worker to do it or maybe they feel they don't have the ability to do it properly and would rather their worker do it all. Most rootworkers will do what is comfortable to you.

Best of luck with this.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

ladylucklove
Newly Registered

Unread post by ladylucklove » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:28 pm

Hello all,

Thank you for clicking on my question and reading.

I am deeply in need of someone to help me. I am new to rootwork and in need of kind and immediate help!

1) I am in need of a "fall deeply in love with me spell," same sex between females.

I have fallen deeply in love with my best friend. We have quite a history. I have been in love with her for almost three years. We had a lot of problems out of our reach to justify back three years ago when she made her feelings clear to me. I was shocked, as I had never liked a girl and did not realize my feelings for her. We had a fall out. We spent two years apart from ever seeing each other but I thought of her everyday, from morning to night.

When I saw her this last summer, I apologized for our history and got the sense that she still had deep feelings for me. (we never have been in a relationship.) However, by that time, she was in a relationship.

I decided to try out the friend thing as she said she deeply wanted me in her life, but about two months ago I realized I could not take it anymore and told her "goodbye forever."

I still deeply believe she is my soulmate. I know in my heart she wants to be with me but because of my past mistakes, is afraid. I want the love spell to assure that she only loves me and never thinks of anyone else romantically.

Nothing will change my love for this woman and she needs to be happy. I do not know if I could go one more day having my soulmate in someone else's arms. I want to give her the world. This is the only way I can find happiness and the only way I can wake up each day. I want her to love me so deeply and be vocal about her love and feelings, that she will see me as her soulmate. Please, help bind her to me forever.

2) I need "break up/make them hate each other spell," same sex between females.

She was in a relationship with someone who did not love her nor believed in love but used her for security and sex. I did a spell I saw on YouTube which consisted of "feces", a jar, lemon with the name and birthday of the couple inside, vinegar, milk and foil. It was very disgusting. I don't know if the spell worked but the couple broke up on October. That's when I had a missed call from her. I am not sure if it was fate or the spell but they fought weekly.

Now, I learn that she is in another relationship with a very horrible person who is cheating on her and using her. She will not believe anyone. She is highly in lust. I want to break up the couple but I think a very strong spell is needed. They have been together for less than a month and she is crazy in lust. It hurts my heart and depresses me to think of a sexual relationship between them when I've been saving myself for her.

I want the break up spell to also make them hate each other and mutually break apart and never cross paths. I want something fast. Please, help me. Please! I am in need of black magic, the most powerful kinds of spells.

3) Finance does not allow for me to purchase kits and spells.

Quite truthfully, I am going through quite a lot. I am heartbroken and can barely afford to move out of my bed. I have a low paying job and nights of studying and can't afford anything other than food. I would like to have her fall deeply in love with me and never get me out of her head. I truly can give her the best life. I can make her happy, something she is not. I have tried to read lots of helpful tips here but I cannot practice witchcraft in a dorm as I am a student in college.

I feel like I am dying each day out of hurt and as if I have been run over a truck. I hate to see the person I love be used and cheated on. I hate to think of the person I love potentially love someone else very soon as this fast, the relationship is very serious. I am not a bad person but her girlfriend is known to get around, cheat, manipulate and lie as well as use people for money by using her very great physique. She is conceited and a very bad being breaking hearts all around.

I can't do much sharing a tiny room with a roommate. I am even way too weak and depressed to focus my energy on a spell. I truly need something which is very effective, extremely powerful which binds my lady for life and makes them hate each other and is proven to be very fast. I realize things take time.

4) Is there anyway you can help me?

Is there anyway at all you can cast an extremely powerful and fast spell for me?

Please, if you may give me your kindness and guidance, time and help - I will never be able to thank you but it would mean more than anything to me.

If you have any success stories with self cast spells which were powerful and did not take much to do, please kindly share below if you may.

Thank you for taking the time to read this very long post.

I hope you are doing well yourself when you read it and never suffer from heart break. I also hope you can help me and come to my rescue.

Please and thank you greatly.

[edited by cat to place the 4 requests in topic-groups.]

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Hello, ladylucklove,

1) We have hundreds of free spells online for you to choose from.

Start here:

http://luckymojo.com/lovespellshtml

2) The "disgusting" spell you worked the first time was obviously effective and it worked.

Do it again for the second lover.

3) I am unsure as to why, if you can neither purchase nor use our products, you are visiting this forum.

The Lucky Mojo Forum is maintained for the clients and customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company.

4) I am sorry, but this is not a free rootworking service.

In fact, i know of no such service which is both reputable and truly without cost. We supply many free spells (see the link above) for those who wish to learn the practice of magic, but the only pro bono work we do is to help people find jobs or get justice. We teach many kinds of spells, including love spells and break-up spells, but we do not perform free love spells.

Best of luck in all your work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Shell
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shell » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:50 am

Some Please help me!
I want to get my ex back but I need to break up his relationship with his new friend first.

I've already utilized the Honey Jar spell as well as the Lemon in Vinegar Jar Spell.

What else can I do? I'd like something stronger and more powerful.

Shell
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shell » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:16 am

I've been reading up and I had a few questions.

What if you don't have access to one of the individuals, at all, how can it work if you're missing their part? Can I just us a photo of the?

Also, my ex left a pair of underwear, shirts, pants, books and others things at my home. Can I use any of these items to perform a better break up spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, Shell,

Yes, you can use a photo and you can use his personal belongings.

That is all fine.

Here is a page on break up for some GREAT ideas: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You can also try a freezer spell on the rival: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Take a look around the forum also for more ideas.

Wishing you success with your work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ranger8
Newly Registered

Unread post by ranger8 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:14 am

Hi I'm new here... I never dabbled in using Spells before but I was hoping I could be introduced in doing so. I most definitely won't be able to gather up the materials honestly due to me being in the hospital right now so I was wondering if these types of spells can be done by others for another person? Does this make sense? It's rather urgent and I'd highly appreciate it if anybody could help me... .

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”