Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Dabbling Enchantress, keep the Attraction products for yourself and dress the dolly with Fire of Love, Love Me, Stay With Me (or Come to Me). You can even add Influence if you like.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

dabbling enchantress

Unread post by dabbling enchantress » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:45 am

Thank u miss Me. Be blessed. Love and light

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:40 am

Hi
I purchased an unfilled doll from lm and I am planning on working three areas the head, genitals and feet. What I am wanting to know is the best way to fill it.
For example do I put the personal concerns and herbs etc in packets in the different areas or sprinkle them loose in the doll?.
I will be sprinkling some powders throughout the doll but have specficic intentions for these areas and therefore using different powders and herbs for each area and wondering the best way to keep the seperate items in the right areas.

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:26 am

Hello,
ive got a question about my doll baby. its almost been a month now ive seen some movement but NOT
as much as id like...
ive been talking to it at night while my intended sleeps ;) and when I bend arms or legs my intended feels pain or
soreness the next day. BUT I want to know what else can I do? I put it inside my panties (that im wearing) on my way to work.. then I talk to it a little at work. ive wrapped it inside a pair of dirty panties on the weekends when
I am unable to work with it. also if I go out of town for 4 days, what should I do with it at home while im gone
so I don't lose my connecton with it? I dress it with bend over oil, fire of love oil, and fire of protection oil and
cleo may oil so he'll hand over some money to me... that hasn't happened yet either though.. :roll: :cry:
any and all advice is appreciated ;) THANK YOU
Michelle.
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, Brooke and Gifted,
I'll answer each of you on this post
Brooke, I like to sprinkle the personal concerns around. But other rootworkers place them in one area. If I only have a little bit of personal concerns, then, I place it in the most important area.
As far as adding powders, I think it's a great idea (on your part) to add the powders to the areas of the specific intention

Gifted,
When I work with dolls, I only work one intention: the most important intention.
You may be asking too much of the doll and scattering the energies.
I like the idea of you placing it in used panties.
You can also keep it in a very comfortable white or pink or red wrappings (such as silk, or cotton, etc) and et it know how comfortable you can make it.
Just my thoughts.
HRCC Graduate #1631

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:34 am

Thank you Miss Aida,
for your advice :)
so correct me if I am wrong when I go out of town
my doll will be ok and ill still have a connection to it if I wrap
it in my pink or red dirty panties?
Thank you :D
michelle
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi all,

I started working my doll baby for reconciliation on the 31st of May 2014. I know that things take time and don't happen immediately. I would just like some advice to see that I am working him correctly and in the best way to achieve the results that I want.

I made him and baptized him in the way that Miss Cat states on the LM website. Since then he is kept in worn underwear in my underwear drawer every day. At bed time every night I take him out of the drawer and I cuddle him, rest him on my chest and then I talk to him about how I feel for him and tell him how wonderful I think he is. More recently, after doing the above, I then turn him side on so that I am whispering in his ear and I tell him things that I want him to think, i.e. Maria loves me, I love Maria, Maria misses me, I miss Maria etc. So these things are a little more commanding. I wish him good night and kiss him. I then wrap him in my worn underwear and sleep with him next to me in bed.

In the morning I greet him and tell him that I will be placing him in my drawer and that he will be happy and safe there until I return. I also feed him with reconciliation oil once a week. I usually do this on a Friday when I burn candles on my honey jar and feed my reconciliation mojo bag.

Is there anything else that I could do, or something that I could do in addition to what I am doing to help my work along?

Many thanks xx

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Do you tell him to contact you?
He may be thinking all these things but remain where he is, so maybe you could also add that he is wanting to return and will contact you.
That he is unhappy away from you and wants to be with you.

You may also want to play with him and show him the fun you would have together. Seduce him, show him what he is missing.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Hey, Shantilly Lace, great advice! I definitely agree with you! Also, if he is feeling uneasy or scared of commitment, etc, you can burn blue candle on top of the box where the doll is resting, or around the doll. Don't forget to do divination if you're stuck, it will help you to see how to adjust the work (AIRR are great for that!).

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:56 am

Lm family. I would like to make doll babies specifically to elicit a marriage proposal. I marriage oil, and the powder and incense. What kind of lm herbs and curios can I place inside ?
I Will also order a marriage candle

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK,
You will find an array of marriage information on this page: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
And here's some ideas:
www.luckymojo.com/marriagemilagro.html
marriage-p19559.html-sid=d2ec959ecad34e ... d6bf7b74c7
Wishing you the very best with this!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:30 am

Thank you Shantilly Lace and Dragonfly72. I am adding your suggestions to my daily work with my doll baby.

As I am currently off work, my doll baby is on my altar with a blue candle burning next to him. Are there any specific Psalms that you use when doing this? I am thinking of either psalm 50 or Psalm 65.

Thanks again xx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, maria84 ,
My question is: Why a blue candle?
Also, I like the Song of Solomon for love work and reconciliation work
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:24 am

Hi Miss Aida.

I was burning a blue candle after it was suggested to me on the forum as a calming and healing effect really. I always have my doll baby and my mojo bag on my altar when I'm burning pink, red or white candles on my honey jar. I was considering dressing a candle in clarity oil in case he has any fears about reconciliation. I work my doll baby every night at bed time for about half an hour. I'm off work this week, so when I'm at home I have him sat out on the bed rather than being tucked away in my underwear drawer.

I will certainly use the Song of Solomon.

Maria x

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:27 am

Hi,

I have a doll baby for reconciliation that I have been working since the 31st of May 2014. I talk to him lovingly for around 30 minutes every night when I believe my target to be asleep, I place him on my altar with my mojo bag when I burn candles on my honey jar, he is in my bed with me wrapped in my worn underwear when I sleep and he stays in my underwear in my underwear drawer when I am at work during the day. I also "feed" him with a small dab of reconciliation oil on his hands and feet and love me oil on his heart once a week on a Friday.

I have recently taken some advice from people on this forum and started suggesting things to him about contacting me etc. I know that the working will take time and that I need to continue to believe in my work and be patient, but does anyone think that I could do more, i.e give commands, ultimatums or use controlling powder on him? Or should I just carry on as I am and be more patient?

Thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Hello, maria84 ,
I think you're doing a TERRIFIC job! CONGRATS! Very proud of you!!
I would be patient and continue as is for awhile. If there's no progress in another month (after you recuperate from your surgery) then you can be little more coercive with commanding.
Yes, be patient!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:54 am

Hi Miss Aida.

Thank you once again for your advice, kind words and encouragement. As always you have been a massive help and given me a much needed boost! x

elsie

Unread post by elsie » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Hello,

I am hoping for some clarification on whether it is a good idea to leave a doll baby alone or not. In the older posts one of the practitioners said she had great results putting the dollie away for a time. Another worker wrote about a year ago that she was taught that not actively working with the doll baby would weaken the connection. I suppose this boils down to how one did learn, and what works best for the individual...but is there a consensus? Or which idea is more traditional?

If one were to leave it alone, is it still wrapped in the worn undergarments, and/or in a bed made for them? Is it placed in a dark area? I'm guessing the idea is to get the target to miss the person and the target would respond in an extra sweet fashion...is that right?

My target said he wanted to take some space, he is emotionally exhausted, (his late father's birthday was yesterday. It is his first since he passed. I just heard from my guy's cousin that he posted a long thing on facebook about feeling rejected by his dad :( ). I let him know that I'm here if he needs anything and maybe we could do dinner later this week, which he agreed to (I will be cooking, I need to order the hoodoo cookbook!). I thought I could put the doll baby away then to give him his space, and was looking through the thread again, but landed directly on the post about continuing to work on it. I am going to take that as a sign for my particular case, (I will be doing some healing work, he is so wounded!) but I'm still curious.

Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:47 pm

elise,
It depends based on the work you are doing. I know a trick where you bind up a doll and stick it in a dark corner to control them, I know some cursing tricks you would put it away after the work ( still is effective). I think the idea in love work is that you are working them and teh doll, so if they are distant or upset then work with the doll to ease those feelings and bring them in. You can light a candle dressed with healing oil to help heal him from his hurt. But I would definetly work it. storing the doll in dirty undies or bra is also a great way to keep them on your mind while away.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

elsie

Unread post by elsie » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:58 pm

Cool, thank you j82! I love reading about what people do but also with the traditional workings.
Your suggestions fall in line with what I was feeling I should do :)

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi all,

A while ago I asked about different ways to work my doll baby to have more of an impact on him. I asked about being commanding, using commanding powder and possibly putting him away and doing a bit of "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" type things. I was advised to wait a little while. The thing is all of a sudden I seem to feel very connected and really attached to him and I really can't explain how I feel in any other way and really don't think I could be mean to him.

I talk nicely to him, put him on my altar with my mojo when I burn candles and anoint his head with clarity oil, his heart with love me oil and his hands and feet with reconciliation oil. Whilst I have been sick I have been playing a recording of me talking to him lovingly on a loop through my phone using headphones in the early hours of the morning. I did think of making a doll baby of me so that when I put them away in my underwear drawer they could be snuggled together, but I'm not sure if that is a good idea.

Also with all of my different workings I always have MISC burn candles relating to the situation to back my work up.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what I could do to change up my work or make it more effective please?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello, maria84 ,

I LOV your idea of making a doll of yourself and then have them snuggle together!!

I have no suggestions as You're doing everything right and you're really getting a great connection! Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Also, can I use the same colored/intended doll baby for healing (blue?) AND love work (red?) or does it have to be a different color with different baptisms?? I want to heal my love and increase the love between us both.
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello, AsherDorian,

Are you asking if you can use a blue doll for healing and a red doll for love?

I am not clear on the question.

If this I the correct question, yes, you can do that.

I am merging these posts to the doll baby subforum

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:08 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AsherDorian,

Are you asking if you can use a blue doll for healing and a red doll for love?

I am not clear on the question.

If this I the correct question, yes, you can do that.

I am merging these posts to the doll baby subforum

Take care
Thank you for your response Miss Aida, I appreciate it!

I would rather have ONE doll, that I can use for healing and love work. Can I make the doll in white to cover both bases? Or do I need two separate dolls for each work?
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:29 pm

To clarify, I want to make my doll baby of my love, with herbs of love AND healing, like Gilead, Hyssop, Rue, High John, etc., with more than likely in white cloth since that covers all bases. Then do a cleansing with a hyssop and rue bath, anoint with Cast Off Evil & holy oil, then start on love work with love oils, etc. I want to know if it is acceptable to use the same doll for both healing/cleansing and love work, I am only 11 pages into the many pages of this thread and have not gleaned the answer yet..I DO UNDERSTAND that since it is all good work it should be ok, but want to make sure as I already messed him up with a freezer spell gone awry that Im trying to heal him from...thanks for any help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello, AsherDorian ,

Now I get it! I am so sorry that I misunderstood.

YES! You can do that! definitely.

Wishing you the VERY best with this (and sorry for the misunderstanding).
HRCC Graduate #1631

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:25 am

Miss Aida, it was MY miscommunication - if I had explained it correctly you would not have misunderstood at all. THANK YOU for your response. I made it yesterday as i described above, as I read ALL the pages of the thread and got some more understanding, thanks to you and others...ill keep you posted!

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:41 am

Dear AsherDorian,

As someone else who has also read all pages of this thread on dolls, I agree with you: there is a wealth of information in the forum, and in this thread in particular.
coastwitch

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Ask us about doll babies for love and healing here

Reason: post no longer needed
HRCC Graduate #1631

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:01 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AsherDorian ,

Now I get it! I am so sorry that I misunderstood.

YES! You can do that! definitely.

Wishing you the VERY best with this (and sorry for the misunderstanding).
So I made my doll baby of my love on the 19th, talked to it during the day and at night, no movement and no texts. I knew it was too soon but I got mad and impatient Sunday and bound him in red string and a red cloth and said "You feel bound up inside until you text her back" or something along those lines. I stuffed him in a dark box. Within a few hours he texted me!! So I unbound him and kissed him and put him back on the altar. Good stuff :)

This morning I did an egg cleansing and plan on doing cleansings at least once a week on him until he is completely back to normal.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello, AsherDorian,

Wonderful! Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:04 pm

Hello,

I'm sorry if this seems like an odd question and it is a little embarrassing to discuss, but I do need to ask.

I usually sleep with my doll baby every night and my mojo under my pillow. Recently I had surgery and as my family members had to check on me in the night I decided that it was best to keep both my mojo and doll baby together wrapped in my underwear in my underwear drawer and I've just been taking them out to talk to them and burn candles etc. I am not having to have family look in on me now, so I want to start back with having the doll baby in my bed next to me wrapped in a pair of my underwear while I sleep. The thing is I have recently been put on new medication that is causing the most horrendous cold night sweats where everything is literally drenched. It is horrible and quite embarrassing and I have been told that this side effect won't subside for a while unfortunately. :cry: I just wondered if this is a positive or negative thing for my doll baby. I know certain bodily fluids touching doll babies have positive effects, but I want to be sure before having him in the bed.

Thanks x

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:46 pm

maria84,

Rather then drench the doll in the sweat which could cause the herbs and such to spoil due to the moisture, I would do what you been doing wrap it up in used undies and hold it and pray and speak to it when awake and not having the night sweats. You are working a rec spell so I would stick to using sexual fluids on the doll.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

bellaamor1111
Newly Registered

Unread post by bellaamor1111 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi I'm making a voodoo love doll to bring back my love, would using the herbs from a come to me bath wash be sufficient to put inside the doll in addition to come to me, domination, strong love sachet powder and oils. Or do you recommened a specific root, herbs?
I read the color pins representing love is blue, does the candle I burn have to be blue or can I use red?
My love is currently attached to someone else could I use the wax of a breakup candle with ripped up pix of his gf mix them with lemon, vinegar, break up oil and powders warm it up, form a small ball and put into the belly of my love doll to feel repelled by her or will this confuse my doll? I don't want to cause him nor her pain I just want him to feel disgusted every time she is near. Thank u for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Hello, bellaamor1111,

Unless you're a very experienced rootworker, I wouldn't do that to the belly.

Keep this doll focused on love for you.

And the herbs from the bath crystals wouldn't be enough

As far as herbs and colors, please read the numerous pages on this subforum. I have moved your post to the appropriate one (love dolls) and there's lots of wonderful ideas.

You can also find herbs here: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

You can also buy a packet of love herbs (already prepared with the oils here: www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Keep the other work separate. You might want to try a break up spell for them: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I'm wishing you great success with your work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Michael B

Unread post by Michael B » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:49 am

I recently purchased male and female doll babies, with the intent of inciting love and lust in the female for the male - and acquired 7 different oils to use on them. My question is, which oil would go best with which doll ? Here are the oils in question
Come to Me Oil
Compelling Oil
Fire of Love Oil
Follow Me Girl
I dominate My Woman
Love Me Oil
Return to Me Oil
....or is it as simple as anointing the just the male doll with all of them ?

Thanks a million !!
Michael
Thank you Jove, for your blessings and consideration.

Michael B

Unread post by Michael B » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:48 am

Quick edit here (I couldn't find an "edit" button)... The "Compelling Oil" should have read "Commanding Oil", and I pretty much figured out that the Fire of Love should go on the female doll. Still, some guidance would be extremely helpful.
Thanks again !!
Michael

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:06 am

Hi Michael B,

Come to me is used to draw a new lover of the opposite sex.
Love Me oil is used to draw passion from a specific party of the opposite sex.

If you want a new lady, use the Come to Me oil.
A lady you know use, Love Me.

Fire of Love is good for the female doll.

Here's some info that might be of interest to you:

doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppit-questions-and-answers-t8946.html

doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089.html

I'd put Fire of Love on the Female doll.
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Michael B

Unread post by Michael B » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:45 am

Thank you Susan... You confirmed what I was thinking. Thanks for the link - but trust me, I'd already read every printed word here on Doll Babies/Poppets prior to posting :-)

Michael

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:27 pm

I've decided to try my hand at a doll baby for my husband. I am reading through the forums, and plan to keep plowing through because the info is amazing and I know a lot of my answers are in here if I just dig deep enough.

I would like to know if I can use the same doll baby for love and healing if it is the same person or if I should make two? I have two pair of my husband's worn underwear, in case I need to make two doll babies. If two are needed, I will create them one at a time, obviously, but don't see why I couldn't work them both after they are made.

This is my plan, as it is now and I would like to know if it sounds good or needs tweaking. I'm still working on it, though, and plan to take my time.

I was planning to fashion the doll baby(ies) out of the underwear (leg/thigh area) and then use some oils on strips or bits of the crotch and whatever else is left to stuff it, along with concerns and herbs. I was thinking: love me, stay with me and fire of love oils for the love doll. Healing, clarity and Rose of Crucifixion oils for the healing doll. I thought I would also dress the doll(s) with different oils over time, depending on what I feel the situation needs. I have a big list of applicable herbs, and was curious if there is such a thing as using too many? (I'm thinking the underwear are kind of stinky, so more herbs and plenty that smell good would be a good thing!)I have hair, fingernails, handwriting and plan to get some more "personal" concerns soon. I plan to write - on little strips of paper - thoughts I'd like him to think and stuff them in the head. For the love working, I was thinking of putting a picture of us when we were most happy in the head as well, or perhaps near the heart. I have note he wrote telling me how much he loved me. I figure the fact that the note was his own handwriting would be a more powerful link and wanted to put that in the head of the love doll baby as well.

I think I may arrange for some coaching once I feel ready to proceed.

Loving this forum!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello, venusblue,

Your plan sounds great.

Some rootworkers would use 2 dolls. Some would use one. So, it's your call.

The only thing I wouldn't do is put a picture of myself in the doll.

Other than that, it sounds great.

Please keep us posted on your progress. I get excited over dolls and am excited for you!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:06 am

Thank you Miss Aida! You've been a great help, and I will be contacting you for another reading soon.

One question, would it also be a bad idea to put my name on the papers inside tbe doll. Such as. "I love and adore "venusblue".

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello, venusblue ,

Yes, that would be fine.

I'd put it inside his head.

Talk soon !!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:28 pm

I keep my reconciliation/love doll baby wrapped in my worn underwear in my underwear drawer when I'm not with him. I have been thinking recently that maybe it's not the best place because he is spending his day in darkness. I need to keep him out of sight, but I wonder if the constant darkness is affecting my work with him. I thought about making a shoe box in to his home, lining it with photos and putting a little battery operated candle light in there or a glow stick. Is this a good idea or is he best left in the drawer?

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello, Angelkitty ,

I personally prefer to keep them in the dark when I am not working on them. I only want then to be happy when I am around.

So, when you take the doll out, have light, softly talk to it, caress it, play with it sexually, and all sorts of fun stuff.

But, if there's fun stuff when you're not around, why would he want to be with you?

You see, he's associating good stuff when you're around.

Now, I would do this every single day.

Hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:50 am

I cut out my love doll baby yesterday and since the fabric of the underwear was rather thin and I don't want the herbs to stick through, I used fusible interfacing and lined him with some sturdy fabric. I got a little messy and some of tbe interfacing fused to the outside of the doll, but by and large, it looks pretty good. The edges are a tiny bit rough so today I'm going to go over the seams with some embroidery thread to give him a more finished look and to make sure every seam is sealed tight.

I ordered my herbs from luckymojo.com: balm of Gilead, borage leaf, lavender, red clover, calamus root, passion flower, pennyroyal and rosebuds. From my own stash I'll add catnip, basil, dillseed, ginger, rosemary, coriander and cumin seeds. I have plenty of time to add more while i wait for my order, any suggestions or does that sound good?

I ordered some follow me boy oil as well, to add to the ones I have coming already. And I was thinking of some blockbuster oil to help break through any resistance and clear the way for my work on him. Doesn't sound like a bad oil to have on hand anyway.

I have toenail clippings and was going to stuff one into each foot of the doll baby, and a fingernail into each "hand" with the idea that if it makes it seem more "real" to me, it will help enhance the connection in my mind. I plan to go through photos and find one to fix over the face. I even though of sewing a little shirt out of one of his old shirts to dress him in. And I have a ring he used to wear that should fit right on the doll baby arm. I have a few strands of hair, but am trying to sort out away to get a nice big lock to fashion some hair for the doll baby. (good thing he's a sound sleeper and has a mop top so he'll never notice).

I'll write out the "thought papers" and then all that is left is the stuffing and baptizing. Just have to wait on my order from luckymojo.com. Then I will start a healing doll baby. I think it would be a better learning experience to do two rather than work one for the same purpose.

Any thoughts?

Thank you for any input and guidance.

Venusblue

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Hello, venusblue,

EXCELLENT!!

Just one question: Is the blockbuster for you or for him? I would certainly advocate you doing this for yourself to remove the obstacles between the 2 of you. However, not knowing what his whole issue is, I wouldn't do it on him (not just yet).

These are just my thoughts.
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:07 am

I had thought to use it on him, frankly. But your comment does make a lot of sense. Perhaps the sort of spell laid out by Catherine on the blockbuster page worked on the situation in general is a better idea. I've also considered the road opener products. I do think something to break through any resistance is in order.

We have been in a bit of a stalemate for a while (before this issue surfaced, in fact) a magical nudge in the right direction seems like a good idea.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:50 pm

j82 wrote:Luckbewithme876,

Candles can be used as doll babys as well. they are baptized the same way as a doll baby, carve out the bottom of it and add the personal concerns to the candle and some herbs, then seal it shut with wax. With the wax you can work it in similar ways such as dressing it in oils, putting powders or herbs in the head etc.
Thanks for the reply :) What about candles that don't have a face though, such as the genitalia candles?

Also, if one were doing, say, a skull candle for love magic would the pins and needles cause them pain? I'd want some way to hide my activities, but I don't want to hex them or cause them pain. Would putting down some bay leaves in the corners of the room an work table suffice?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:57 am

Hi Luckbewithme,

I use candles as poppets all the time, figural, genital and a lot of skull candles. If the idea of pins seems to much like the old time movies with "voodoo dolls" - you can load your candle with herbs or dress it with various oils.

For instance with a skull candle, if I want the target to communicate more, I might dig a little hole in the mouth and stuff it with something like deer's tongue herb. If they are angry I might poke a little hole in the top of their head and stuff it with lavender or balm of gilead to calm them down. If I want them to think of me, I might pin a picture of my self in the forehead section.

You can also load candle - like a penis candle - from the bottom to get an overall effect, just dig a little hole in the base, fill it with your desired herbs and press some of the wax back over it.

On the whole, putting in pins is more for stimulation than for cursing, so a pin in the heart (with your intentions) might be to stimulate their emotions. A pin in the head would be to make them think of you, not necessarily to cause them searing migraines. Although, in a different situation, that might be what you want to have happen.

If you feel you really want to get rid of any negativity a little Van Van or Florida Water on your hands before or after tends to keep things "clean".
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-van-van.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

Good luck!
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:05 am

ProfessorAmes wrote:Hi Luckbewithme,

I use candles as poppets all the time, figural, genital and a lot of skull candles. If the idea of pins seems to much like the old time movies with "voodoo dolls" - you can load your candle with herbs or dress it with various oils.

For instance with a skull candle, if I want the target to communicate more, I might dig a little hole in the mouth and stuff it with something like deer's tongue herb. If they are angry I might poke a little hole in the top of their head and stuff it with lavender or balm of gilead to calm them down. If I want them to think of me, I might pin a picture of my self in the forehead section.

You can also load candle - like a penis candle - from the bottom to get an overall effect, just dig a little hole in the base, fill it with your desired herbs and press some of the wax back over it.

On the whole, putting in pins is more for stimulation than for cursing, so a pin in the heart (with your intentions) might be to stimulate their emotions. A pin in the head would be to make them think of you, not necessarily to cause them searing migraines. Although, in a different situation, that might be what you want to have happen.

If you feel you really want to get rid of any negativity a little Van Van or Florida Water on your hands before or after tends to keep things "clean".
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-van-van.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

Good luck!
Thanks for the reply! I just assumed pins were for pain, haha.

If the person is unaware of your affections and doesn't even know who you are, would the doll baby spell be effective? Or would I need to do something with lodestones?

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:31 am

Hi Luckbewithme,

I'd highly suggest you do some mundane work to let them know you have feelings for them. I've seen some pretty amazing things happen with magical work, but on the whole it's a booster or nudger. You're still going to have to do the work of communicating with them, flirting, whatever.

The baby doll in itself should be sufficient, but you can always anoint it with something like Come to Me oil, or Attraction oil or even Lodestone or Magnetic oil.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-come-to-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lodestone.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-magnet.html

Implanting a lodestone in the baby doll or figural candle can be a good way to work it as well:
http://www.herb-magic.com/lodestone-small-single.html

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:12 am

ProfessorAmes wrote:Hi Luckbewithme,

I'd highly suggest you do some mundane work to let them know you have feelings for them. I've seen some pretty amazing things happen with magical work, but on the whole it's a booster or nudger. You're still going to have to do the work of communicating with them, flirting, whatever.

The baby doll in itself should be sufficient, but you can always anoint it with something like Come to Me oil, or Attraction oil or even Lodestone or Magnetic oil.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-come-to-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lodestone.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-magnet.html

Implanting a lodestone in the baby doll or figural candle can be a good way to work it as well:
http://www.herb-magic.com/lodestone-small-single.html
Oh I will, definitely. I just would like to do the magical work at the same time, in case the mundane work doesn't work that well. Do you need to have two lodestones in the doll baby, one for me, or would just a single one with some magnetic hairs suffice?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Hello, Luckbewithme876,

I am going to merge all of these posts into the love doll thread.

There's information about lodestones there. Please read the posts

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:34 am

I have been doing work on a love doll baby for a couple weeks now. Just talking to it lovingly and giving it commands. I made a picture box for it where I can put it when I'm not actively working on it. However, me and my target had a sort of falling out a couple nights ago. This is a long distance situation and we're not officially together. He says he loves me a lot but this isn't just going to work out. My question is if I should leave the doll alone for now or continue loving it. I made recordings of loving messages and have been playing it to the doll since last night. I know from readings that this does not have a short term solution. But I at least want to keep him interested and in love with me so that once our long distance situation is over, we could work things out too.

And guys in this thread, I kind of need advice on this from the male perspective. Do I leave him alone for now and wait for him to miss me and come back? I also have a honey jar and a Come To Me candle that I lit Sunday evening.

Thanks a lot!

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Hi luckynumbersix,

You're right that baby dolls aren't always the quickest to work, but keep at it. You might want to change you tact with it. If he's been emotional and hot headed, then maybe putting the doll baby in the refrigerator or dressing its head with lavender oil or balm of gilead.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#essential
http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Sometimes - sometimes - when you're working a doll baby really hard, the target feels that pressure and it might be a bit much. Just put the baby doll in a nice comfortable place - maybe with some lavender and balm of gilead and let it rest of a bit. See if that helps.

As far as a guy's advice, it's a delicate balance. It does drive guys crazy when a woman keeps persisting - women generally feel the need to process situations by talking it out. Most men don't, so make any contact non-confrontational, but keep your presence. Keep the conversation and situation light and enjoyable for the time being.

Good luck with this. I know that long distance relationships are tough and it's hard to put all the pieces together. It sounds like you got a good reading done, that helps in getting insight.

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi ProfessorAmes,

Thanks a lot for that insight! The target and I talked today and decided to stop talking for a while as this has been quite a roller coaster ride for the both of us. And that's something I respect and will hopefully give us both a fresh perspective on this. I guess I'm just scared that this break from each other or cool off might completely drive us apart and a reconciliation might be impossible once that happens. We were also friends once and before we developed feelings for each other, we planned and wanted to stay friends in the future as we are in the same industry and it's a very small one.

I have a pair of balm of gilead buds in my picture box. I also asked a sign this morning, that when I wake up and if it's sunny then I'll keep playing the recordings for him but if it's cloudy or raining, then I'll keep him in the picture box for maybe a few weeks. With this though, how do I keep the connection in the doll alive? Should I talk to it like once a week or does leaving the doll baby in a picture box(pictures of me and the two of us when we were still happy and love herbs and oils) keep it alive still since the box is also a hoodoo instrument?

Thank you so very much. The encouragement and advice that I've been getting here really mean a lot.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, luckynumbersix ,

If this were me, I would talk to it everyday.

Everything else you're doing is terrific.

And, read the pages on this subforum for wonderful ideas on how to treat it

Wishing you great success with this spell
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”