Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Jude Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
naija4life+

Re: Saint Jude Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by naija4life+ » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:35 am

Thanks Miss Aida.
Remain Blessed.

Marilyn_Merlot

Thank you Saint Jude and Saint Expedite!

Unread post by Marilyn_Merlot » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Saint Jude and Saint Expedite have come through for me!

I received in the mail two letters from social security:

One was an approval of my application for SSDI. An approval the second time around after getting denied the first time. :D I had prayed to Saint Jude for two weeks straight and had received blessing after blessing. I have an appointment tomorrow to turn in paper work to determine what the pay will be.

The second was for SSI with an appointment to determine if I would qualify for it.

So, so, so grateful!!!

hermeticgypsy

Unread post by hermeticgypsy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:31 pm

That's awesome! That was going to be my question, can you work with St. Jude and St. Expedite at the same time and do the issues have to be the same or totally different? Any and all suggestions or advice is welcome, thanks.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:21 pm

With Saint Jude's help I landed a fabulous apartment in a building that I love, and I'm hoping that he'll accept this message as published thanks (I normally publish in the local newspaper, but ... it's a long story).
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Thank you Saint Jude for all the miracles you provide! you have helped me many times in the past and I have faith that you have heard and answered my prayers.
I will spread your name in gratitude and complete my donation as promised.
thank you, thank you

with peace and love

lovin_angel

Unread post by lovin_angel » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:59 am

St. Jude, Thank you for your help. I have been out of work and looking for a job for months. I prayed to St.Jude and was offered a great position. Thank you so much St.Jude.
Thank you Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:02 am

lovin_angel wrote:St. Jude, Thank you for your help. I have been out of work and looking for a job for months. I prayed to St.Jude and was offered a great position. Thank you so much St.Jude.
Glad to hear that. I am looking for job also for the moment. Hope there is a great one for me.

Mama Rue
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Rue » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Highest glory be to St. Jude!

Thank you for your intercession. May The Lord continue to hold you and keep you.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:14 am

Thank you St. Jude. I know you have started to assist me and I am thankful and hopeful you will continue blessing me in this time.

Thank you

miradivine
Newly Registered

Unread post by miradivine » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Thank you Saint Jude for the help you are assisting me in.

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:18 pm

My heartfelt thanks to St. Jude for restoring my hope, faith, and love. I am humbled by your continual support in my hour of need!

dkoriginal

Unread post by dkoriginal » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Thank you Saint Jude. I am half way through a novena and you have already shown favor and blessings. I am forever grateful. Thank you, you wonderful saint.

cd27
Newly Registered

Unread post by cd27 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:42 pm

THANK YOU ST. JUDE FOR SWIFTLY ANSWERING MY REQUEST!

Hello Everyone,

I only call upon St.Jude for serious, and not frivolous matters.
Not once, has he failed me! Thus, I am posting his novena
for those who want to acquaint themselves with his great spiritual response:

St. Jude's Novena
"May the Sacred Heart of Jesus
be Adored, Glorified, Loved & Preserved
throughout the world, now & forever.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us.
Saint Jude, Worker of miracles, pray for us.
Saint Jude, 359 Helper of the Hopeless,
pray for us."

Say the prayer 8 times a day for 9 days.
It has never been known to fail.
Publication must be promised.

dkoriginal

Unread post by dkoriginal » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Thank you, Saint Jude. I appreciate you and all the favor you show.

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Thank you St Jude for your assistance in my petition your are truly a miracle worker and will continue to assist me with my issue until it is settled thank you for finding my friend so she can assist me as an expert with my issue.

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:51 pm

St Jude
Thank you for making a WAY out of NO WAY!!
I have not seen with my eyes my petition come to fruitition but I believe wholeheartedly that you are empowered to change impossibilities to possibilities.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter St. Jude.
Much blessings to you

Spacie_Siren
Newly Registered

St.Jude Candle offering disappears

Unread post by Spacie_Siren » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:08 pm

So, I'm fairly new to all of this but a series of events got me thinking to take my dabbling in hoodoo works to another level. I set up two alters in my place, one being for St.Jude and general blessings and love. So as instructed, I offered coin, flowers, herbs,water and a little cup of olive oil (didn't have any other kind of oil at the time)

So I started to burn the candles, prayed, and when I came home later the oil in the cup was gone, as if it evaporated. Do you think that has some significance? It's only in the 60s and 70s where I live so I can't imagine it actually evaporating, what do you think?

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:29 am

A beastie, a miracle, or St. Jude using a beastie to send you a sign! Those are my thoughts, Spacie.

Hebrews 1:9 - Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, [even] thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Spacie_Siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by Spacie_Siren » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:33 am

deaconmillett wrote:A beastie, a miracle, or St. Jude using a beastie to send you a sign! Those are my thoughts, Spacie.

Hebrews 1:9 - Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, [even] thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Thanks for the Feedback!

MartKeyb56789

Unread post by MartKeyb56789 » Sun May 04, 2014 9:07 am

This has been such a difficult experience for me. I have prayed relentlessly and lit at least a dozen candles petitioning for St. Jude's intervention. Twice St. Jude sent me very odd and deliberate signs. For one, I was scrolling through the main page of Yahoo looking at the news articles. I came across an article entitled "St. Jude & Co. flourish as belief in saints endures." An hour later the article was gone. On another occasion, a Facebook "friend" was suddenly tagged in a photo that was over a year and a half old. It was a silly picture of a baby and it was from a sorority claiming they love St. Jude's hospital. These occurred within a couple of days of each other.

It seems as though last night (5/3/14) St. Jude finally acknowledged my prayer and started to show he was working hard for me. I want to say thank you so much for the signs, and the small miracle that has occurred. I cannot wait until the work is finally done and my full prayer has been answered.

Thank you St. Jude for standing by me when no one else would.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Hello, MartKeyb56789,
WOW! that is absolutely amazing!
Those are really "hard-core" signs. Just beautiful
Thank you so much for sharing this with us
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Tue May 06, 2014 10:07 am

Thank you Saint Jude for all of your love and care. I am grateful for the signs you have given me and the comfort it has brought to my relationship.
please continue to bless my family and please continue to hear our prayers.
amen
as promised I will donate a sum of money in your name
and in honor of your gracious heart.

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Fri May 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Thank you st Jude for bringing me some financial relief and please continue to assist me with my case which will take a miracle to get them to settle your are truly powerful and miraculous when it comes to helping me thank you again

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Sun May 18, 2014 8:12 am

Many thanks for your intercession on my behalf and the behalf of my ex's mother Saint Jude! She has an earlier doctor's appointment for her knee replacement! Thank you again!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sun May 18, 2014 11:20 am

I do have a question. I have done a novena to St-Jude with a request. After the 9th day, I publicly thanked St-Jude for his help. I am still waiting for the request to be accomplished, but I believe that St-Jude heard my plea and that he will answer when it's needed. Does it takes always a long time before having your request granted? There are a lot of obstacles for this request to be realised, and still it was a very valid and important one, almost a life-death situation. Thanks for your help!

Thank you St-Jude, you're great!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,
Sometimes he answers immediately, sometimes he takes a very long time.
My suggestion to you is to ask him to remove the obstacles (petition for one obstacle at a time. When that has been completed, thank him, reward him, then petition for the second obstacle. Then, the third, etc).
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Thank you so much!!! Will dilligently do!

kyuss27

Unread post by kyuss27 » Tue May 20, 2014 10:55 pm

wanted to say thank you to St. Jude. I'm not the most faithful of followers, Or the most trusting. I had my doubts, but before starting my novena I prayed and introduced myself. I asked for a sign that he would be willing to help. Soon after I watched an episode and noticed the title was finding Jude. I took that as my sign and I decided to put my trust and faith into asking for help from St Jude. I started my novena 9 days ago and today I got what I asked for. It didn't come in the form I had hoped, but it was exactly what I asked for and what I needed. I was just about to lose faith actually this morning. My situation have become almost un resolvable. my ex wanted nothing to do with me. He hates me and even though I'm always nice and sweet, I haven't done anything but ask to talk he became so annoyed with me the cut me off and he hasn't spoken to me in almost 2 months. I feel really horrible because I said I could be a friend and I wasn't. I felt so guilty and desperate to fix the situation I asked for a chance to talk with him. My ex called me today and talk to me the situation. He wasn't nice or even willing to be friends but he let me say what I needed to say and after said if I could give him space he might talk to me later. It isn't 100% resolved. So, what I have to say is that when all hope is lost and you truly from the bottom of your heart feel like you can't turn anywhere else, you can turn to St. Jude. He might not give you everything you want. he's not a genie or gumball machines you can access anytime, but God willing they have perfect timing and they will give you what you truly need. I still feel bad that we can't be friends but I feel so much better finally getting to say what I've been wanting to say. Thank You St. Jude from the bottom of my heart. I really needed to feel better about this. The mercy of you and God on me lets me know that I'm always being heard, even when I feel alone. I will always be thankful for this, I'll try not to doubt anymore and you are now and from here on my powerful patron of mercy and kindness. I recommend To everyone, when you're feeling desperate, cornered and have tried everything you can think of, to turn to somebody like St. Jude who's eager and willing to help.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Thank you St-Jude to listen to my pleas! I need desperately your help and, altought my requests are not impossible ones, I do still need something close to a miracle if not, to see my wishes relaized. I've addressed myself to you when in deep desperation and the issue is not yet solved. I have faith in you and I believe that you will help me when it's mostly needed, in the right moment, as my request is for the greatest good of all and relates to the immortality of our souls. Thank you, St-Jude, for your continuous support, and even if you did not send me signs, I feel your presence on my side; have felt it before and I believe always will. Please intercede for me and I will spread wide your name, and a candle will always burn for you. Blessed be your name!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Thank you St-Jude for g me a helping hand. Blessed be your name!

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Thank you Saint Jude for helping me get accepted into the Nursing School of my dreams! You are an amazing Saint and although I petitioned you at the last minute, I know you helped me succeed. You are a wonderful Saint and let your name be spread throughout. Thank you my wonderful Saint, I will not let you down!

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Thank you St. Jude !
thank you for hearing my prayers and for answering them so swiftly. I appreciate all the guidance and all the signs you have provided for me. I'm forever grateful.
Amen

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:16 pm

Thank you St Jude for helping me win the contest at work. I was trailing the leader by almost 100,000 points and winning seemed impossible but I beat the leader at the end and won. Thank you again St Jude...you rock!!!

dkoriginal

Unread post by dkoriginal » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Thank you Saint Jude. I appreciate you so much.

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:42 am

Thank you Saint Jude for helping through my time of need. I hope that with prayer and dedication my obstacles that I face will all lift away.
As payment for your intercession I will be donating a sum to Saint Jude's hospital I hope that this may please you and serve as a worthy payment.

with peace and love
jenelle

dream181

Unread post by dream181 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:22 pm

St. Jude, thank you for being patient with me and listening to my troubles. While all may not be resolved, I feel in my heart that you are helping me to find the right solution. You are truly wonderful. I thank you for your intercession in response to my prayers.

Audrey
Newly Registered

Unread post by Audrey » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:51 am

Thank you Saint Jude for favours hoping to recieve. Amen

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:44 am

Thank you Saint Jude for always sending your aide in the most dire times.
you bring hope and peace into my heart and help me to realize that we are never alone in this world. all we need is prayer and hope. to thank you I will donate a sum of money to the Saint Jude's children foundation.

with love.

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:18 pm

I recently asked for St. Jude's help in a business related matter. At the top of the candle, there was thick white residue and on the side I could see an image of what looked VERY similar to his face. I'm wondering if this is a good sign.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight ,

The face sounds like a good sign.

The residue? Find this interpretation here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Sounds to me like you need to light another candle. He maybe hearing you but the petition may need to be repeated.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:13 pm

I lit another candle and saw an image of his face again. I'm glad that seeing his face is a good sign! I've been trying to get a patron saint for a while and the struggle is real, lol. They certainly don't help everyone. I looked at my petition and realized that it required some clarity. So I burned the paper and wrote a different one, stating my petition far more clearly. I think that will help getting my prayer answered. I will update you soon.

Glo

Saint Jude and Saint Mary

Unread post by Glo » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:49 am

I just want to give thanks to the LM family for the tons and tons of information.

Back in May, I did some work with Saint Jude and Saint Mary as to I truly wanted to conceive with the man I was with. It worked VERY well. Unfortunate,y my boyfriend wasn't happy with it at all and he coerced me into not having our baby. He said he would kill himself and I had no way of truly knowing if it was a threat or a promise because he has PTSD from his time in the military.

I was very sad and depressed (still am) and he has broken up with me saying he needs to become the man he knows he can be for me and himself.

I was VERY upset but you know what? I remember asking Saint Jude and Saint Mary to help him become the man i need him to be, i just didn"t expect a break up! :( None the less i still I give thanks to Saint Jude and Saint Mary! They hear you and they WILL answer you especially if your intentions are pure (truly from the heart and just)

Thank you Saint Jude
Thank you Saint Mary

lee

Unread post by lee » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:56 am

could anyone help me here as I wanted to start my novena to saint jude..should I do a 9 day novena..while doing should I light a candle everyday to Saint Jude..or anything else that I should offer??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:58 am

Glo,

I am sad to hear of what you went through, and i would like to confirm from my own experience that when one prays for the "highest good" things often have a way of sorting themselves out, not always according to wht one hoped for, but, as requested, "for the highest good." In this case, raising a child with a man who was threatening suicide would not be a stable situation, and the break up may have been a key to his healing and your future walk toward a better relationship.

==============

lee,

One sets a novena for nine straight days -- because the word "novena" means "nine" -- but in the old days, that meant burning a nine-day candle. Such candles are not available any longer because the higher price of petroleum-based wax has led manufacturers to change the candles so that most vigil lights burn for 5 days. Thus you would need two candles to burn for nine days.

With Saint Jude, a vow is what is offered. This is not a physical offering. The vow is that if Saint Jude helps, you will magnify his name by posting a "Thank you, Saint Jude" notice in print or online (for instance, in this forum). Additionally, you may donate money to hospital charities -- which is why there are so many hospitals named "Saint Jude" around the country.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lee

Unread post by lee » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:43 am

Hello Catherine,
Thank you very much for your advice..can I lite a t light each day for nine days?? is it fine? or novena candle is must ??

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:58 am

Hello Lee,

You can either get two glass encased candles and use those, Or get nine individual offertory candles and burn a whole one each day, or get one glass encased candle and let it burn out then burn individual offertory candles for the rest of the 2-3 days to complete the nine day ritual.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Kaa3

Unread post by Kaa3 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:37 am

Thanks Jude.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Hello,

I have been reading up on all of the different saints. I understand how to thank St Jude properly, but I was just wondering, I noticed that with some saints you should really set them a time frame. Is it appropriate to do this with St Jude? I only ask because he is famed for coming through at the last moment.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, Angelkitty,

I've seen St Jude take awhile and then, as you just said, comes in at the last minute and fixes things in a righteous way (maybe not the way that you had planned).

So, I personally would not set a time frame with this petition.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:36 pm

I petitioned saint jude for three weeks. I decided to stop burning candles and wait for results, it's been close to a week and a half. The candle burned clear each time. Hope he was able to hear my request. I am just worried because I don't think my petition necessary falls into the hopeles category. Indeed, I am desperate for my petition to be granted. It is in the desperate category. I just hope I can get an answer.

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Thank you St Jude for helping me with a request. You came through for me in the eleventh hour. You have granted me a miracle to avoid a financial disaster. Thanks again, you are truly all powerful. I am grateful for your assistance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight ,

Are you asking us a question?

Sorry, I didn't quite understand your post.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi Miss Aida, I hope you're well. Well, I suppose my question is, does it always have to be a desperate or hopeless situation? I asked for his help with getting myself a book deal, while I continue to send out my work. I am desperate to be accepted, but it isn't a desperate situation. So, I was wondering if Saint Jude might ignore my petition because of that reason.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:26 pm

Hello Eternal_moonlight,

I do not do much work with saints but I imagaine you can petition St. Jude for situations you are desperate with. Some of whether or not he responds will probably depend on your relationship with the saint. One thing I think you could do to see if he will work with you on this is light a vigil candle to him with a prayer asking if he would work with you on the situation. You could even have MISC set that light for you and they will give you a report on how it burned which would answer the question. Just let them know that is why you want the candle burned. Here is a link to the churches candle service

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

and A link to the teh fixed candles you can order for yourself

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#catholic

Hope this is helful!

Peace~

Nathen

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:07 am

Thank you, St. Jude for prayers you've answerered, those you will answer, and giving hope to the hopeless (me).

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:44 pm

Eternal_Moonlight,

Working with saints can be tricky depending on how you view them. A Catholic views them differently then a Baptist, and different then a Voodoo or Santeria.From a catholic perspective as a person who was raised catholic and italian, he would be prayed for difficult and impossible situations or situations that seemed like a miracle needs to help this through. he is prayed in this way because he is considered the forgotten saint because of Judas who betrayed Jesus. A nice way to work with him is to make a sign of faith and to make a donation in his name or print in a news paper thanking him then move along with faith. A Novea is a 7 day prayer worked with a saint which also can be done. LM candles are the best and dressed with the proper oils for the saint. Best of luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

VintageVixen

Unread post by VintageVixen » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:43 am

I have been struggling with my health, and it seems like years of chronic stress and an especially rough year marked by many disappointments and bad luck has taken its toll on my body. Plus, nothing seems to be working to help me heal. I'm planning on purchase an uncrossing spell kit for good measure, but I also was thinking of doing a novena and petitioning St. Jude as well as Arch Angel Raphael to help with healing. I already have a novena to St. Martha for help "dominating" my ex. My question is, would St. Jude or St. Expedite be more appropriate for healing the body and mind? Also is it okay to have St. Jude, St. Martha and Arch Angel Raphael on the same altar?

VintageVixen

Unread post by VintageVixen » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Just a quick note -

Shortly after I wrote this post I asked St. Jude, St. Martha and Arch Angel Raphael if they would be willing to work with me. While cleaning my room and my altar I smelled a strange scent....it smelled like maple syrup, or cinnamon/pumpkin spice and then realized what it was.....brown sugar. There was none in the room, and none of the candles smelled like brown sugar. Is it possibly a sign from St. Martha or Santa Muerte? And then about 30 minutes later while walking through my kitchen I saw a booklet on a table. I've seen it laying there before but never paid attention to the picture on it. As I approached closer I saw that it was a prayer book to St. Jude and had a picture of him prominently on the front. I'm taking that one as a sure sign he's willing to work with me!

Still wondering if I can have Raphael, St. Jude and St. Martha on the same altar?

Reason: Duplicate post

VintageVixen

Unread post by VintageVixen » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:20 pm

ust a quick note -

Shortly after I wrote this post I asked St. Jude, St. Martha and Arch Angel Raphael if they would be willing to work with me. While cleaning my room and my altar I smelled a strange scent....it smelled like maple syrup, or cinnamon/pumpkin spice and then realized what it was.....brown sugar. There was none in the room, and none of the candles smelled like brown sugar. Is it possibly a sign from St. Martha or Santa Muerte? And then about 30 minutes later while walking through my kitchen I saw a booklet on a table. I've seen it laying there before but never paid attention to the picture on it. As I approached closer I saw that it was a prayer book to St. Jude and had a picture of him prominently on the front. I'm taking that one as a sure sign he's willing to work with me!

Still wondering if I can have Raphael, St. Jude and St. Martha on the same altar?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:28 pm

VintageVixen,

Sounds like a sign to me, and yes they can be on the same alter it wont effect it. For alters some ppl work with many types for their work like a love one a harm one.. others use the same table or surface based on need, ie no room but one alter to work on.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”