Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reversing Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
tiger-joy
Newly Registered

Re: Reversing Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by tiger-joy » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:54 pm

I butted the end of the candle and cut out the reverse side. The wick was all the way over to one side and the candle burned into a puddle of wax in about 30 minutes. I have about half left. How do I get a replacement?

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:52 pm

When you set a run of vigil glass lights, do you burn them on a different day of the week for each one?

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Since the Reversing vigil glass candle is for any bad luck that you have, can you burn it on Thursday if you have bad luck with money and on Friday for bad luck with love etc?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:17 am

Newatthis,

Please refer to this page in how to do a reversing candle, and refer to early instructions in the thread.

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

A run of lights can be the same candle burned for how every many times. So if you wanted a run of 7 reversing candles you would burn them one after the other.

If you wanted several different candles such as an uncrossing candle, protection, then van van. Then you can burn the uncrossing on a Saturday, the protection on a Sunday, or another day good for protection, and van van on a wednesday.

And yes you can burn the candle on a day that is associated with your intentions.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 am

Starsinthesky7,

Ok, now I understand, thanks so much for your help.

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Hello all, I just received my green and black reversing candle. Miss Kat if you see the question I'd really appreciate it (since we spoke about it) or whoever can be of help. I know the process of dressing and preparing the candle but I have brain freeze (too much going on) as far as what is carved on the candle. On the green part I carve my name but on the black part I can't for the life of me remember what is carved! :(( just that it is carved in mirror writing,please help. Thank you in advance

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Hello, i have this question with my reversing candle, today i'm burning a reversing candle and a white candle ,both at first had the flame hight then the reversing candle the flame went down and small but the white candle that is in my name with victory, succesful and King Solomon oil the flame is more
hight that scare me and dancing a lot. i know i have to wait until the candle end but is something curious for me, the reversing candle still slow, small and down. any explication for this? thank you

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:33 pm

hello again,just reposting hoping someone will see my above post and give a helping hand. I am really bad financially,although a lot of money is owed to me between work,workmans comp,people and business but nothing is coming my way. With a baby due in less than a month i need to reverse this block and get some money to take care of little one and me. I will be doing the green and black candle and i cant find what i write on the black part. Tried to get a reading with miss Kat but next available is way too far for me to wait. Please. . . And thanks beforehand

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Your enemy's name is supposed to be on the black part of the candle in mirror writing. http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html Don't forget to butt the candle!

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 am

Thanks for the reply,there is no enemy. It's money owed from many different situations that has been blocked. That is why I don't know what to write there,unless its something like '' all who are obstructing my money'' ?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 am

''all who are obstruction my money'' would work as would ''all persons and situations between me and my money''. For something like this you may also want to work with Pay Me products: http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Thank you aura, i will use that

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Hello,normally I do not post or speak after I do a spell (do it and forget it) but yesterday something strange happened and I'd really like your opinion and thoughts if this has happened to you. I did the green and black candle that I was mentioning above with the reversing oil. I was totally prepared and in the right mind set. I did it and eventually and left the candle burn. As soon as this happened my mom started getting very ill. At first I didn't pay much attention because she has attacks from anxiety which produce similar symptoms but this was out of the ordinary. She was dizzy ready to faint saying she felt like life was being drained out of her. I gave her medication but this wasnt helping either so I called her dr and left a message and thought I'd wait it out until I heard from the dr before I called 911 (she hates ER) and gets sicker. I decided to start praying in the meantime. She looked very pale and was shivering although it was very warm in the room. As I prayed she started yawning and shivering even more. I did the evil eye prayer for her and the asphant and she started soon looking a little better. I said more evil eye prayers and eventually she said she felt better. As soon as she was able to sit up I started having the same attack only I had no shivers. Very dizzy,ready to pass out like life was being sucked out of me. I asked her to start praying because she had regained her strength. Eventually I was able to get it together and do the evil eye prayers, I yawned so hard and shivered but at the same time had a hard time breathing. This whole thing lasted for more than 4 hrs between the both of us. I kept praying until I felt slightly better and finally laid down to bed. It took me many hours to get to sleep. Today we both weren't in our best form. I really don't know if the energy I poured into the candle had something to do with it,if we were being attacked at the same time or something else was going on. I'd really appreciate any input on this. Thank you in advance for reading such a long post

Sm2900

Unread post by Sm2900 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:21 am

I am so nervous, I ordered a reversible candle from another shop while waiting on my other order at lucky mojo. What I got was a red on top of black glass encased candle. I read that you are not suppose to use those because they are suppose to be black on top of red. This is why I have been putting of lighting it. Can I attach a photo of myself to the red and my enemy to the black and use reversing oil on the black part, or do I need to throw the candle away?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:36 am

Sm2900 --
I am sorry you ordered something badly made which will not serve your interests. There are a ot of scam, fruadulent, and non-traditional suppliers out in the world and you just wasted your money.

What you got, although you don't know it, is a Santeria candle for the orisha Elegua (the opener of the roads and the patron of communications) which was marked and sold as a reversing candle. Elegua's colours are red and black, and the red-top /black-bottom vigil light was, for many years, his distinctive altar offering. His candles have also been recently cast with black-top and red-bottom, but this is less popular and less common. In fact, his colours are ALTERNATING red and black, and directionality is not that important. Here is a macuto amulet for Elegua that we sell in the shop. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH REVERSING, but note the colour scheme:

AMU-TAN-MELE
Macuto Elegua, Cowrie Shells w/Red & Black Beads
$5.00

The Elegua candle that was marked as a Reversing candle has nothing to do with African American vigil light hoodoo practices, which derive from older practices in which we burn free-standing Double Action candles which are red candles dipped half-black at the bottom and in our work are TURNED UPSIDE DOWN, butting the light, to REVERSE and TURN SITUATIONS UPSIDE DOWN by BURNING THE BLACK PORTIONS FIRST.

See this forum thread on Double Action Candles:

double-action-reversing-candle-6%22-9%2 ... t8768.html

I really am getting tired, by the way, of people coming to our shop, phoning our shop, or posting to this forum with tales of woe about how they purchased some useless item from one of our business competitors, and then asking us (usually meaning me, cat) to please give them permission to use this other item instead of the traditional and lovingly prayed-over items that we make and sell. You know what? I am not gonna go along with that.

My advice -- buy a Lucky Mojo Reversing Vigil Candle dressed with Reversing Oil and prayed over on your behalf and use your red-top / black-bottom candle to venerate Elegua. Lesson learned -- and not too expensive for you, i hope.

CAN-GLS-REVR
Reversing Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sm2900

Unread post by Sm2900 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:36 pm

I am sorry if I made you upset Cat, but I just wanted to know. I didn't mean any harm to anyone by asking what I did. It is not my fault that I got the wrong item. I ordered from them because they are pretty fast at delivering. Once again I am sorry!

Kuhrohk

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:52 pm

catherineyronwode wrote: Honey, i call B.S. on that. Your IP address is as follows:
(...)
So i clicked for you!
(...)
I noted that #3, Nichols Disposal, does not list glass, so i phoned the number and spoke with a very nice man who informed me that
(...)
So now you know.
Holy crap, Cat, can I just bs at you next time I need some legwork done? Nice job!

Also good info on being able to recycle old vigil containers, I had been meaning to check that but kept forgetting.

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Thank you LM! You really are the best!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Humming_Bird --

Thanks for the testimonial. We burn a lot of Reversing candles on our altars, and they always burn so INTENSELY. I often wonder what is going on with them, as we rarely know the whole story, so it's good to hear a bit about one that we burned recently.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

crazynl0v3

Unread post by crazynl0v3 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Greetings,

I have a question. Can one reversing vigil candle be used for more then one enemy? Like when I write out my petition can I use the word "enemies" instead of "enemy"? Also, would the fiery wall of protection vigil candle be a good follow up cancel to use after finishing the the reversing vigil candle?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:34 am

crazynl0v3: Yes you could write out a petition in that way to do reversing work on known and unknown enemies as a whole. Your idea regarding the F
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:35 am

crazynl0v3: Yes, you could write out a petition in that way to do reversing work on known and unknown enemies as a whole. Your idea regarding the Fiery Wall of Protection follow-up vigil candle is sound practice as well.
Joseph Magnuson

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:12 pm

I am being led to do a Reversing 7 day Vigil .. I need to be very careful on how I word this ..since this will be in a glass jar..can I write my petition on the jar?
I am wanting to "Reverse all the Intentional Betrayal That Has Caused Me Severe Heartbreak and Hardship"

I know some things are unintentional.. but it is the ones that are intended to be "not nice" that need reversals..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Hello, GreenEyes2,
It would be better to write a petition on paper and place under the candle.
And to also, inscribe it on the candle.
Also, you could in addition (but not only) write it on jar. But not as your only means.
Hope this helps.
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

oshunlady
Newly Registered

Unread post by oshunlady » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello. I recently found out that I was a victim of witchcraft. The problem was so bad that I was forced to leave the country where I live, and return to America to seek help (since I didn't have anyone to turn to for help where I am based). I went to see a gifted reader who told me straight away who the person was. He also told me that the Yoruba deity elegua was helping me, and that elegua would deal with the person and turn the person's life upside down. After which, elegua would restore my life and everything would go back to normal; and that I would be on top again. I was instructed to wait, and not do anything negative to the person because elegua was going to make things right. I was required to do a special offering to elegua (which I already did) for his help, and required to take a series of baths.

The witchcraft was so strong that after I took the baths, I started feeling pain and sensations in my body. The santero told me that it was because the witchcraft was leaving my body, and I was required to take another series of baths to finally remove it.

Things are unblocking slowly, and I am seeing progress. But this person has messed up my life financially, and someone very close to me (who has been a strong support to me in many ways) is now against me. I know this is a result of the witchcraft.

I do not want to harm anyone. But I decided to take matters into my own hands, and do some reversing lights (which I will continue for 9 days). I made an order to lucky mojo for some crabshell powder.

Yesterday after a conversation with my dear friend who has now turned against me (which ended badly) , I decided I couldn't wait and put up a glass-encased reversing candle on a mirror to send the witchcraft back to the person who sent it to me, even though I haven't yet received the crabshell powder.

Anyway, when I woke up early this morning. I noticed that the (glass) candle holder I had placed on the mirror is broken. It was not shattered in pieces, but it broke in two. The top part was on the floor, and the break was very clean and even. What does this mean???

I placed the mirror on the floor next to elegua. I also prayed to elegua , and asked him to remove the witchcraft and send it back to the person. I also read a number of psalms (psalm 1, 2, 7, 9, 37, 54, 55, 56, 59, and 109)

Does anyone know anything about this? How should I interpret this? Is it a good or bad sign?

Thank you

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:44 am

oshunlady, I'm sorry to hear about your struggles, but I think that the answers you seek can only be found with your Santero. This forum is for Hoodoo practices and questions and what you are dealing with is clearly outside of that frame. I would highly encourage you to check in with your Santero about the work that you have done and the signs that you have been shown.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Jevaud

Unread post by Jevaud » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo team,

I am preparing to do some reversing work which I hope to direct at anyone sending negative energy to me so I can focus on my own progress, I was also hoping to use this candle to reverse any and all negative situations associated with me (I might do two different works). My question is this: In using the glass encased vigil can (black over red of course) would it be best to do this during a waning moon giving the reversing nature? I also have somewhat recently ordered banishing oil from LMCC, My idea, after reading some post was to write a petition paper stating my desire to 'return all negative influences and blocks back to their source' fold it 3x away from me and tuck it under the vigil light, would the banishing oil be okay to use either in the candle or on the paper in this work? Or should I wait and get a hold of some reversing oil instead.

Also I have heard of some people using these reversing glass vigil candles to burn off negativity after workings or readings that may become accumulated, is this a recommended use for these?

Lastly, would these be appropriate to use as all-purpose reversings; as in reversing situations and such?

Thank you very much for your wisdom and time in addressing these questions.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, Jevaud ,
Some rootworkers don't use the moon phases.
However, since I do, I think that doing this during the waning moon is a wonderful phase to perform the spell.
I would personally use the reversing oil. www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
You may want to use the Banishing oil while performing a specific banishing spell.
Yes, you are right about the folding of the paper (away from you), turn it to the left, fold away from you, etc., etc.
Your last 2 questions: YES, you can use this as an all -purpose reversing (wonderful idea!) and for burning way negativity.
GREAT questions.
Thank you so much for your post!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jevaud

Unread post by Jevaud » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:18 am

Awesome Miss Aida, thank you very much for your answer and verifications. I am excited to get to work with doing this.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:15 am

I'm very happy with the Reversing Vigil that MISC did for me. It backed up my work very nicely.
HRCC Student #1989

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:22 pm

That is very nice to hear! Have you thought about also posting a quick testimonial in the MISC section of the forum? It helps others see what wonderful work they are doing:

missionary-independent-spiritual-church-f60.html
Joseph Magnuson

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:40 pm

I purchased the reversible candle, just quick question, can i still use it for crossing and destruction on my enemies not just send back evil they sent to me? I want to cross them up on parchment paper too . I have their business cards etc i want to anoint them,.write on them and put them under the reversible.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello, KookieMari,

I wouldn't do that.

I would use the reversing candle for its intended use: To send back anything that was sent to you.

Then, if you want to cross them, you might want to consider a crossing ritual for them followed by a protection ritual for yourself (so that they don't reverse it back to you).

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

http://www.lukcymojo.com/fierywall.html

This is the way that I would do it. In other words, one task at a time. It makes your spells more effective.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Miss Aida,

I already added crossing and destruction oil to my reversible candle so when the evil goes back it will hit them harder...so i did it all wrong? I will get a crossing candle etc. for my enemies next week. I did do the 13 herb bath and protection bath before and after the work. I did an egg cleansing as well and burned sage throughout my home and cleaned it with ammonia after the work. Will i be fine despite adding extra to the candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:44 am

Hello, KookieMari ,

Yes, you'll be fine.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

midnightstar
Newly Registered

Unread post by midnightstar » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Hello Everyone... I have a question about the black-over-red double-dipped Reversing Jumbo candle. Since only the tip of this candle is red, do I need to worry about inscribing my name on the candle? With the other reversible candles they are half one color and half another color. There is room for inscribing names on them but with the one I ordered from you (red covered in black) I'm unsure how to get my name on the small red part as to get positive energy to flow my way. I understand that on the black area I can dress it down toward the enemy. There's plenty of room for putting the enemy's name. Will the candle work effectively with me just inscribing the enemy's name only on it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, midnightstar,

No, you don't need to do that

This is a candle to reverse things back to the enemy. So, you really don't need your name on that candle.

Yu would do this for a double action candle but not a reversible.

Wishing you success with this spell

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cuscus

Unread post by Cuscus » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello I have a question which I don't think has been covered.

Regarding Reversing glass encased candles. I ordered a Reversing candle from Lucky Mojo and reversible oil and used it but it seems that the work against me continues to affect me. It comes in waves. I've been very seriously physically hurt several times in the last few months. 4 times in hospital.

1) I have some black on top of red glass encased candles and what I did was rub Lucky Mojo Reversing Oil away from me in the black glass part (right hand) and the red rubbed oil towards me with left hand. I used parchment paper to write the persons name in mirror writing and I folded paper away from me and buried it deep inside the black wax (on top), and on the bottom of the candle where the red is I wrote my name in regular writing with a marker on the glass. I placed the candle on top of mirror.

My question for this candle is when the candle reaches the red part should I make sure to burn the paper with my enemy's name on it before it burns into the red part??

2) I guess I should mention that this person (enemy) hired someone to do the job. I don't know their name, just know it's a female willing to do this type of work and maybe even suggested it. I had a feeling it might be a bad thing to target the person hired to do the job, but I was upset. In my Reversing candle from Lucky Mojo I wrote their name in mirror writing but I also added "+ helper" in mirror writing.

How can I remove this "helper" from affecting me anymore if they are doing so still and possibly reversing their work?

3) Also I did read http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html on disposing of ritual remains, but for my Reversing candles if I want to just completely get them off my back and to free myself completely (without killing them) how can I dispose of these candles?

4) Is there a way to protect myself from them (like binding) without going overboard and physically hurting them, just to remove their influence and their work completely and be protected?

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello, Cuscus,

First of all, I highly recommend that you get a reading either from Hoodoo Psychics or from an AIRR member who deals with these type issues.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
OR
http://readersandrootworkers.org.

Yes, you can burn the paper before it hits the red of the double action candle. But the red and black is not the correct candle for this type of work. You would rally need black and white OR a black over red. Please see this page: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Yes, you can throw it in the river.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cuscus

Unread post by Cuscus » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:08 am

I will schedule a reading tomorrow definitely if someone is available.
I have read this and I actually printed it www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
However the candles I'm working with are all glass encased so what would I be throwing in the river? The glass? If I throw the glass in a river I would be contaminating the river and if caught I would be fined for sure. I could throw the ashes from the burned paper and maybe the tiny bit of left over residue / foil at the bottom of the candle..? Or would throwing the entire glass be better?
Will this solve my problems with the person hired to do the job as well?
And how do I stay protected from them doing the same thing again if I don't know who they are? (I did read about the glass box) Is there another way to impede them from hurting me again?
Thank you

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi Cuscus,

Hoodoo tradition says to throw the glass jars in the river. This should keep the unknown people from hurting you again.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:20 pm

Cuscus wrote:I have read this and I actually printed it http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
However the candles I'm working with are all glass encased so what would I be throwing in the river? The glass? If I throw the glass in a river I would be contaminating the river and if caught I would be fined for sure.
You definitely want to avoid a fine, yes. Glass is pretty inert, though if it breaks the edges are sharp.
I could throw the ashes from the burned paper and maybe the tiny bit of left over residue / foil at the bottom of the candle..? Or would throwing the entire glass be better?

The Lucky Mojo page on reversing work doesn't specify any method of disposal, except for that first spell where you break the mirror. I routinely cleanse* and re-use candle glasses, except sometimes when I'm feeling squeamish about a straight-up curse. Those I clean and place in the recycling bin -- which is on the other side of the property from my house.

I view reversing work is a kind of protection work (no meaner than your enemy), rather than a curse. Since it only returns your enemy's evil deeds to him, rather than causing fresh, additional harm, I view it as justified and don't see much need for spiritual cleansing afterward.
Will this solve my problems with the person hired to do the job as well?
It should, since you specified "+ helper".
And how do I stay protected from them doing the same thing again if I don't know who they are? (I did read about the glass box) Is there another way to impede them from hurting me again?
I'm a great fan of surrounding mean people in reflective surfaces. A mirror box can be lined with foil if you're worried about hurting yourself with broken glass. When the need arises, though, I actually like putting on a veil and breaking mirrors to line a cute little metal box. After the miscreant is in the box, I like to hot-glue it shut and mail it overseas where it will never be found.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

* This is a physical cleansing, to get the wax and herb specks off. I use boiling water and a drop or two of detergent. Chinese Wash would work very well here, of course.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Cuscus

Unread post by Cuscus » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:56 pm

So if I make a shoe box or similar lined with foil or break proof mirrors and put their picture inside this would work as well? If I don't have pictures of them what can I use? What if I don't even have a name? Should I included inside the box any leftovers of the reversal candle?
I went to the river to throw away the glass, it was extremely risky cause there's lots of people everywhere but I did it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:54 pm

Hello, Cuscus,

I would write :All Spiritual Enemies" For a name

I could put the wax In the box

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Good evening All,

Dos the reversing vigil candle come with oil already in it or do we buy it separately?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Hello, Eric1974 ,

It comes already dressed!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:47 pm

I want to begin some reversal work and was wondering if having the vigil lit for me at MISC is would be any less effective than hiring a rootworker to do a full reversal spell? I do not have any Reversal products with which to do corresponding spells at home, I am focusing on uncrossing for myself and if I bought the vigil, that would be the only reversal work I have going.
It's just a matter of budget and urgency at this point, but I want to do it right.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:41 pm

Hi misskitty49,

There is nothing that says that one spell or another is more or less effective than other choices. If you are constrained by budget, why not have MISC light the candle and await the results of it? See if you get movement and if not, by then perhaps you may wish to follow it up with a full spell from a rootworker.

Just my two cents.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:44 pm

Hi. I want to do a reversible on the woman that is friends with my boyfriend bacause she had me arrested at the Canadian border due to her jealousy. Do you think this will send back all the wrong she's done to me. I don't know what it is, but this woman is very disgusting and obese. Very unattractive and old. My man doesn't want to date her, but they had an affair behind my back over a year ago. She has a strong hold on him. I don't know what she's doing. Do you think if I do the reversal and state in my petition I want him to hate her, and drop her, and for her to get legal issues like what she did to me, it will happen? Can I use it for this?

It's also gonna cost me a few thousand on a lawyer. I want her to suffer what she did to me. I've had to take a dead end job at a gym the next time over and the shift is all hours of the night. The rest of my money is frozen in a trust fund and I refuse to touch it. Should I do this spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

The reversing reverses things back to her that she sent out

So, to make him hate her isn't going to work. Even though they are not a couple, break up work still applies here: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And, of course, you can do crossing work on her: www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

I've given you the court case link on another question. But if you are going to take her to court, here is a page that will help you: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I hope tis helps.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:41 pm

hello,

So I just lit reversing candle and i was wondering if anyone has experienced any symptoms while they lit their reversing candle. As soon as it was lit, i experienced a minor headache and tingling near my crown chakra. I thought maybe it could be my body cleansing itself from the negativity thrown at me or something else.
Thank you Saint Expedite

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Hi freda222,

That could be a sign of something or it could just be a coincidence. I would let your candle spell run its course and see what kind of results you get.

If your headaches continue, please seek medical advice as this could be a completely mundane issue that requires professional attention.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Jevaud

Unread post by Jevaud » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:37 pm

A while back I had placed an order from LMCC, but just now getting to work on my plan for my ritual. I have a glass encased reversing candle but I had ordered Banishing Oil instead of Reversing Oil from LMCC. If I word my intent right (as I just want to get rid of any negative energy that I may have come across), would I still be able to use the Banish Oil with the Reversing Candle? Or would it be best to just wait and order the reversing oil?

After all my intent is simply to send away any negative energy intentional or not away from me, and rather it returns to it's source or not is not important to me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:27 am

Hello, Jevaud ,

Yes, you can use the Banishing oil

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jevaud

Unread post by Jevaud » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:54 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, just wanted to to make sure I cover all aspects. Everybody's wisdom at LMCC is very much appreciated, and it has helped me grow in practice and my own wisdom.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Hello, Jevaud ,

Thank you for your kind words

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lillyviolet
Newly Registered

Unread post by lillyviolet » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:52 pm

Hi. Im new to this board and i have a few questions im sorry if they seem dumb.

1. I started a reversing candle and it was goinv fine until a family member put it out because they were leaving the house. That candle was almost done burning the black and like a few centemeters between the red.So i tried re starting and it didnt work. So i bought another candle. I light the candle did the service again only to find out that the wick kept getting drowned under the black wax.
So i got q-tips and have been cleaning and soaking wax up to keep it burning even poured some out but i burned the wax i took out. And flushed it down a toilet just because i know that black is still part of the bad.

2. So i bought a 3rd candle..did steps again and now i have both burning one with low flame like low small and the other a bit bigger...does this mean anythi g at all? Is there anything i can do to help get a better burn.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello, lillyviolet ,

This doesn't sound like Lucky Mojo candles.

The first time that someone put it out is a bad sign. Nobody should see your spells and especially tamper with it. So, that candle spell is a bust

The second one? That could have been resistance. Or a faulty candle

The third one? Sounds like you're finally getting progress.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Warchild

Unread post by Warchild » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Hi All! Happy Solstice! Looking for a little bit of clarity.

I just finished up my 4th Revering candle. None of the first 3 would burn completely, but the 4th candle burned through all of the wax and broke the bottom of the glass. This is the first time i've had this happen

I don't now if this is a good or bad sign. Any feedback is appreciated.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”