Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crossing Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
AmaSarah
Crossing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:30 am

Hi, I have a bottle of crossing oil that doesn't have a tight seal. I keep it wrapped up but during transport from one household to another it still leaked onto a number of my other items - photos, parchment paper, herbs, baggies of various things and on.

I assume I should ritualistically dispose of all the soiled items but is there anything else that needs to be done? especially with the pictures saturated in crossing oil.

thanks

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Crossing Oil leaked onto various items

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:44 pm

My goodness.. that sounds like a fine MESS! Short of cleaning them off and smothering them in UN-crossing Oil (joke...sorry!) I would get them as clean as you can and then pass them through some Uncrossing Incense. If you didn't intend (I am going to assume you did not) for the items to be crossed up, as it was an accidental spill, the situation seems to be less of a mess than it sounds.

How about the moderators here...any thoughts? Cat, do you or the shop crew have to wear gloves when making crossing supplies?

AmaSarah, good luck!!! I hope things get sorted out for you...

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:53 pm

I keep my products like hot foot, banishing, and destruction separate from my other supplies. Destruction is not even in my house. It is kept in the outside the home. Ziplock bags!!! I would clean up what can be cleaned up with Chinese Wash, but I'd toss the parchment paper, and loose herbs.

The Photos (that's a tough one). I like the idea Joseph has about the uncrossing incense, and it does go back to intent-- but I can recall more than one post about "oils on hands". If it were me, I'd find a way to duplicate or look for negatives of photos, or see if there is a digital copy. I honestly do not have Crossing Oil, when justified, I'd rather people just "be gone". If I want them destroyed while they go and if recommended by a member of AIRR, I have Destruction oil.

With destruction oil,(on rarest of occasions and only when recommended as a dressing oil by a member of AIRR, I have this to work with) Yes to the gloves. (for this oil, in my opinion) medical gloves like the kind you see in the ER. (just a suggestion and example only).

I have laid down hotfoot powder mixed with dirt with no gloves on, and then gotten in my car, and Chinese wash and Salt for my hands and steering wheel, followed by a Hyssop bath and Psalm 51 asap. (example only)

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
and Salt.

There is an example of when I do and don't wear gloves.
Good luck Amy Sarah and take care!
Just my 2 cents.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Drizzle some Jinx Killer oil on the mess and take the items into the crossroads. Your intention is what drives the work, but to be safe it is best to work withs ome Jinx Killer or Uncrossing.

You may also burn the herbs and such before disposal.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

[Ophelia]

Unread post by [Ophelia] » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:24 am

Triplethreat wrote:I keep my products like hot foot, banishing, and destruction separate from my other supplies. Destruction is not even in my house. It is kept in the outside the home. Ziplock bags!!! I would clean up what can be cleaned up with Chinese Wash, but I'd toss the parchment paper, and loose herbs.
Hi I was just wondering... I keep my hot foot, goofer dust and other 'destructive' items together with the rest of my oils/powders etc. Is this OK do you think? I could perhaps keep them separate when I move out into a bigger place soon, but they have been within the same box for months/years now - could this have affected anything? Thanking you in advance for any advice you can offer. :-)
Thank you Isis for your constant guidance and sage advice. Thank you Nancy for being my guardian angel.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:59 am

I keep different kinds of supplies in different containers coz accidents happen...like some loose herbs could somehow get into another package or the lid could come off...etc. just to make sure things won't get mixed up.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:12 am

You are ok. No this will not effect anything by way of storage. Even if you have them all together just keep them sealed separately, if possible. (like in a small box 4x4). Mine are together but separate. (except one) There is a space where I have for them in an antique china dish drawer with small cabinets on each side and two drawers. So they are together, but separate in the same contained space. (banishing, goofer dust, (in a Zip lock) hotfoot, etc.)
I "transport" oils too, like AmySarah, so I could relate to her post in more ways than one. I tripped at my office a while back, and my bag with the oils flew in the air along with me, what goes up must come down! A few of them broke. Among those that were broken, were Money Drawing, Crown of Success and VanVan. (thank goodness and my office smelled extra great for weeks!)

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:36 am

Although I can't find the post right now, I remember reading that "destructive" items should not only be stored separately but should be stored in some sort of closed container. I *think* I also remember reading that this closed container should then be stored in a closed space, such as a drawer, as close to the ground as possible. I believe the reasoning behind it was to ground and contain those spirits so that they are not freely roaming throughout your house.

I believe Cat wrote the post. Maybe someone remembers it and can post the link. and correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks everyone for the input. and Triplethreat, I hope that means your office reaped the rewards of that accident!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 am

It did reap the rewards! That was very sweet :). Thank you.

[Ophelia]

Unread post by [Ophelia] » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Oh thank you to you all :-D (I truly love this forum!)
Yes it makes sense to separate them and I will do this soon, to be on the safe side. Hopefully no contamination has occurred yet (they have been in the same box together, but all kept in jars mostly) and I think its just good practice really. I suppose if I start having bad outcomes then I will know some contamination has occurred and new stock required (I hope not as I have quite a selection of oils etc and really can't afford to replace them!).
Many thanks for all your advice everyone :-)
Thank you Isis for your constant guidance and sage advice. Thank you Nancy for being my guardian angel.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Funny...in the last week I bought an old oak box, about 13" long by 5" wide. I am going to use this for storing all of the negative tools and ingredients I will be working with in the future... I hadn't even made the connection to this thread until reading some of the fine suggestions on here. Great posts everybody!!!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson

bolboy

Unread post by bolboy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 pm

I'm new to all this but I need to no I went to lay tracks for my boss but some of the hot foot oil got on my finger and ever since I feel messt up

so I got a tub and filled it with part sea water and part fresh water and a egg and wash my feet in it i put 3 grain of clove a clove of garlic and a pinch of salt and put it in my cloths a pinch of salt in the crown of my head

I felt ok but timt to time the feelings comes back on me

what should i do

(I edited your post very slightly -- just spacing -- to make it easier to read. -- Miss Michaele)

Nevermore
Help Cleansing myself after using crossing oil

Unread post by Nevermore » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi, it's me again, I have not been able to find my last post asking for help on this so I don't know if someone already answered me. My case is this: I got some supplies from LM to do a candle burn on someone's picture. It is the first time I'm doing negative work, this woman had been having sex with my husband several times till I caught them both by their own chattings by e-mail about the whole affair. I had tried to get this woman out of our lives but to no avail although their do not see each other sexually again, but we live in a small town and we always bump into each others making my life very anxious. I want to get rid of this woman so I can rest assured and move on, SO, I decided to burn a candle on her picture. My question a few days ago was that I actually dressed the candle with crossing oil and powered her picture with hot foot powder with my bare fingers. Devi Spring and jwccm answered saying that for the strong formulas they recommend to wear gloves.
Today will be my third day on this work and I will use gloves, BUT, can please someone help me telling me how to cleanse myself for the "crossing oil" and "hot foot powder" I use before without gloves? Could someone reply telling me what to do to cleanse myself and my altar? And, should I do this cleansing everyday after the candle-burning session?
Thank you all so much, I' m glad to have your help on this.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Help Cleansing myself after using crossing oil

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:50 pm

To locate your previous post, click on your name, scroll down to User Statistics and select Search user posts.

To answer your question, you can cleanse yourself everyday or after the work is completed using Hyssop, Rue and Salt, hyssop cleanses negativity you brought on yourself and Rue cleanses negativity that came from others. You can mix them together, make a tea and add to a bath. Another option is to purchase the Uncrossing Spell Kit which includes bath crystals with Hyssop and Rue (and yes, Salt). I also recommend that you purchase spell kits when you are not sure of what to do, especially with negative work. The kits includes everything needed from start to finish including cleansing and protection. Finally, adding protection is necessary, again especially with negative work.

...read this link, it says its all, http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Hyssop http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
Rue http://herb-magic.com/rue.html
Salt http://herb-magic.com/blessed-kosher-salt.html
Uncrossing Spell Kit http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Crossing Spell Kit http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Nevermore

Unread post by Nevermore » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Thank you so much jwmcclin, your reply has been a great advice and the instructions very detailed. I will try some spell kits specially for the cleanse and protection info you mentioned. This time I actually selected the "job" on the LM online free spells archive and ordered the listed supplies, but the instructions never mentioned to wear gloves. I feel grateful that you stepped in and helped me with my mistake, I thank you fully.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm

The forum is divided into sections, based on the types of products you are asking about.

Your earlier post was about dressing candles and was moved to the candle dressing thread, here:

candles-trim,-carve,-load,-petition,-pr ... tml#p70648

This post is about oils and will be moved to the oils forum.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Nevermore

Unread post by Nevermore » Sun May 01, 2011 9:53 am

thank you Cat, I got it. Congrats on an excellent forum. We all are learning tons.

miziluvhoodoo
Crossing, Destruction, Damnation

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:22 am

Hi! I was wondering, what is the difference between these oils?

Also, when dressing candles with these oil, what herbs/personal concerns are usually used?

Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Crossing, Destruction, Damnation

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:38 am

Crossing is the typical hexing formula. It is used to cross up someone's luck aka send someone bad luck. In addition, it can be used to harm and individual.

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Damnation is more so used to condemn someone to a living hell that has done you wrong.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-damnation.html

Destruction is used to destroy an enemy whether it be their luck, money matters, love, etc. It is like you are bringing their whole entire world down. When I think of this formula, I always picture the image on the formula which is like the one on the Tower tarot card.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-destruction.html

Destruction and Crossing are similar products. But I would say damnation is similar to revenge in which you would use to get back and someone that has done you wrong. Crossing and Destruction can be used for when someone has done you wrong, but not necessarily. They could be used just because you do not like someone and just want to cause them harm.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

fire_and_ice

Re: Crossing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 am

Greetings,

The following questions are in regard to Lucky Mojo products.
I have a few questions regarding Crossing Oil.

a.)Is using Crossing Oil burned on candles indoors (with the windows closed) safe for the practitioner? I’ve read at the Lucky Mojo Website (http://www.luckymojo.com/incense.html) that for the Crossing Incense this is not safe, that the Crossing Incense can not be inhaled, and that the Crossing Incense must be burned outdoors (from the webpage above: “…contain ingredients which should not be inhaled. Hot Foot Incense, which contains capsicum and sulphur, and Crossing Incense, which also contains sulphur, MUST be burned outdoors.”). But what about the Crossing Oil burned on candles? I’ve read at least one post on this Forum where someone states that she (or he) is planning on using Crossing Oil burned on candles, but no mention is made of whether this needs to be burned outdoors like the Crossing Incense does.

b.) Similarly, what about Destruction Oil? Can Destruction Oil be safely burned on candles indoors (with the windows closed)?

c.) Even though Crossing Oil doesn’t cause someone’s physical death like D.U.M.E. does, my question here is: Could it? If one uses Crossing Oil to cross/jinx a target’s physical well-being and cause unnatural illness, could it cause that target’s physical death?

d.) Can Crossing Oil be used to cross abstract (as well as the more concrete) aspects of a target’s life? For example, can Crossing Oil be used to cross/jinx someone’s reputation? Can it be used to cross/jinx the emotional trust that other people have in the target?

I’m not currently using Crossing Oil or Destruction Oil but I do think that it is important that I understand how to properly use these in case I do need to use either one eventually.

Thanks in advance.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue May 08, 2012 1:33 pm

I approved this post; however you asked a very similar question (s) in the "crossing" thread. They were similar but still different. Stay on one thread, as now this will have to probably be moved or merged by one of the mods.
Thank you in advance.
To answer your question regarding Destruction products and burning, I have always burned outside of my home.
Thank you,
Miss Tammie Lee

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed May 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Hi fire_and_ice.

a.)Unless you are very sensitive to one or more of the components of the oil you should be fine burning it on candles, physically speaking, you'll of course have to do a cleansing of yourself and your work area after doing such a job.

b.)See above.

c.)It is possible for such a thing to happen.

d.)Yes.
HRCC Student #1559

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Thu May 10, 2012 5:18 am

Thank you for your very helpful and informative reply to my post, Turnsteel. I do know about the need to spiritually cleanse myself after doing this sort of spellwork, but it is good that you reminded me.

Thank you for replying to my post, Miss Tammie Lee. Just to clarify:
Yes, I did create two similar but different posts: one for Crossing Oil and one for Destruction Oil. I did this because it seemed like the logical way to post my questions: It seemed best to post my questions about Crossing Oil under the thread for Crossing Oil, and to post my questions about Destruction Oil under the thread for Destruction Oil. I have posted these similar questions about two different products. It is my understanding that these two oil products are different from each other, so it didn’t seem proper to post all the questions under the thread for just one of these oils. I don’t know if what’s true for one of these oil products is automatically true for the other. So, it seemed appropriate to post the questions under the correct thread for each product. But, if I have misunderstood and messed things up, my apologies. When I originally posted these questions it was only my second day posting here. If the moderators feel that it’s best to merge my two posts, then they should by all means do so.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat May 26, 2012 10:07 am

What's the difference between destruction and damnation?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 26, 2012 11:32 am

Destruction has the aim to completely destroy something. Damnation has the intent of damning something to hell. Everlasting, divine, punishment.
Joseph Magnuson

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat May 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Thank you Mr Joseph. Does that mean one is more permanent than the other? Do they both have the same effect? Or is there some kind of a difference?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Well, you can destroy a person's business, relationship, or even entire life without damning their soul to an eternal, everlasting punishment...so I would have to answer yes.
Joseph Magnuson

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat May 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Okay, thank you... so destruction is something to ruin the here and now... :D thank you for the advice

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:20 pm

I did some work with a mixture of Hotfoot/Crossing/Destruction,& one of the oils smelled REALLY good. I think I remember reading Cat said Crossing smells good? Also, since I did this work, even though it was negative, I have felt so much better. Like I was in this terrible funk with the situation weighing on my spirit, but since I did the work, I feel like myself again. Joyful, ready to move forward, & like everything will be ok. I didn't use psalms this time, I spoke directly to God in his son's name, Jesus. I'm wondering if sometimes dark work just isn't justified, but sanctioned by God? Like if the person is really evil?
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,

Although I can't speak for God, if you've crossed a bad person, that work is justified.

Yes, crossing oil is not offensive. I agree.

So, don't worry. If you feel good about this, then spirit is telling you that you did the right thing

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:23 am

Thanks. Yeah, this person getting taken down will get rid of a bunch of the meth problem around where I live :)
HRCC Student #1989

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:10 pm

So I've been smearing the crossing oil with the destruction oil all over counters, glasses, merchandise at my bay at work, and making my declarations against my enemies. I pray psalms against my enemies too. I want the 3 businesses at my bay to be destroyed along with my enemies there. Haven't seen anything drastic happen yet. Should I keep smearing the oil or should I work with a saint to make destruction/crossing happen a little faster? My reversible and shut up candle are burning already...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:37 pm

Hello, KookieMari ,

I'm not clear on what you have been doing.

You have been putting these oils on YOUR counter? On things you touch? Are you touching them? Are good people touching them?

If so, that's not a good idea.

And what I would suggest is that you work on one business at a time. You may be doing too much and scattering energies.

Be strategic: work one business at a time and if you need to "tweek" your spell work, then you can by seeing what the feedback/results are. Then, when they are gone, work on your nest target.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:55 am

Miss Aida,

I have been putting them at the counters at work in the area where i work in. I prayed that the oils only affect certain people alone not everyone. Just as if you were to lay down hot foot powder at work where you know more than one person will step in it, I was told you target certain persons name when you call out their name for it to only affect them. This is what I did with the oils. I actually mixed it up with water and poured it into the bottle at work. I left it at the counter. Am I doing it wrong? I cleanse myself everyday in the 13 herb bath and protection bath when I get home. While at work I keep bay leaves in my shoes and I always wash my hands with salt and four thieves vinegar afterwards. I do work in that bay so unfortunately I have to touch everything like everyone else. It's more than one person in my bay so I'm not sure how to get around it. I will do one biz at a time. Tell me what I should change Miss Aida.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:29 pm

Hello, KookieMari,

I don't know if I would mix oil with water. Not sure the molecules would distribute evenly.

But, yes, you're doing everything else right. But, I would try to be a little more watchful just in case the crossing oil affects others that you don't want to. So, just keep an eye out. If things go awry, then let us know and we'll give you alternate advice.

What about putting some oil on something that you targets could directly touch??

Just a thought...

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:43 pm

Crossing oil can be purchased here:

OIL-HOO-CROS
Crossing oil
$7.50

HRCC Graduate #1631

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:25 pm

I’m currently waiting on a shipment from Lucky Mojo, but in the mean time I have on hand Crossing Oil, Hot Foot Oil, and Goofer Dust.

My partner lives with me and I’m trying to think of ways to deploy what I have on hand to cause him hell or cross him for all the pain and suffering he’s caused me. Can I use the oils/dust that I have by putting them on his body somehow or in his clothes or shoes so that way it’ll affect him now and still work the spell that I have coming in the mail once it arrives?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 29, 2018 9:26 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Yes you can do that. You can deploy the oils in sneaky ways such as putting it in his shampoo or body wash, and discreetly dusting his clothes with the dust. Don't use oils on his clothes though because they will leave obvious stains.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:53 pm

This might seem like a strange question, but I am just curious:

Can a person become crossed just by handling an unopened bottle of Crossing Oil for a few minutes?
If, for example, a person does not come in contact with any of the actual Oil from the bottle, but say, if the person just holds a bottle of Crossing Oil, to look at it, in a store or shop that carries this item. Does a person often become crossed in this way?

Or, does the person have to come in contact with the actual Oil from the bottle in order to become crossed?
I am curious about this.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:18 am

Hello fire_and_ice,

I don't think so. Otherwise every Lucky Mojo employee would be constantly crossed, and then why would they choose to even make the oil? That oil has to be used with intent for it to do what it needs to do.

Hope that helps
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean, for the reply.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:54 pm

fire_and_ice,

Remember after working with the oil it is also customary to cleanse oneself to remove the sin on you, traditional is a bath in hyssop. Some workers wash the hands and face others whole body. You do not handle the oil and dress candles and go about your day, you clean it off after the work as well. Otherwise everyone of us ( as Sister Jean said) would be having terrible luck lol.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:25 pm

JayDee, that is good advice.

I both drink and wash my hands with Hyssop tea after doing a crossing spell, and I recite Psalms 51, which says, "Purge me with Hyssop."
coastwitch

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”