Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Supportive Spells for In-Person or Online Community

The

Supportive Spells for In-Person or Online Community

Unread post by The » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Can anyone suggest a spell to revive a dying online community?

To make a long story short, I'm part of a small, but strong online community of people who have really grown close to each other over the time that the community has been around, but lately it feels like the community has been dying down for reasons no one can quite pin down. Well, dying might be a strong word, but activity has been gradually slowing down lately, and since it is a general interest community, it's not as if people are losing interest in a community centered around a common interest.

Perhaps we all happen to be busy at the same time, or maybe some people are drifting to other places. While we have all noticed this change, many are worried, and all care very deeply about the community, since it is such a relaxed place no one really wants to step in and “take charge” to try to change something – it's not really that kind of a place and people wouldn't respond well to it.

I'd like to perform a spell that would gently nudge us back into the really fun, friendly, joyful, active place it used to be, but I have no idea what method I'd use to do it. Yellow candles? Job's tears? Invoking someone? Ideally it would be something that I could work with other people in the community since I don't think I could (psychically?) shoulder the burden of working this trick myself for an entire community but I have no idea how'd I even do that (it's not a magical community -- no one else believes in this except me). Or are such tricks affecting large groups possible?

Anyway I hope you can help. The situation's a little complex but this community is important to a lot of people and this slowdown's only happened recently; it would be a shame to lose something that's really been there for a lot of us so I wanted to give it a try asking for help.

Thank you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell to revive a dying online community?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Normally, I would not respond or tell you that this Forum is about Lucky Mojo Products, (You were polite, and did not break a rule and this is just you asking for help for a purpose) and there is something tugging at me that says that you are just trying to find a way to "keep helping something"
I am hoping that someone else will chime in here. It sounds like this is very important to you (whatever the purpose is-- lets say its a forum to help dolphins from the oil spill in the Gulf) and while that might have been a hot topic throughout the world for a few months, time marches on; think of it like a hot topic in the news. For many of us here along the Gulf Coast, it is still a major topic. So, many people throughout the World might not have the same interest. It could be an earthquake topic, (a tragedy) it could be Yoga (to better the health of people)...whatever, but the people on the other end need to be interested, and interested in posting based on the "visability" and excitment of the person or people involved.
Why do people "fall off forums". I do not know. Time, devotion, involvement, life issues? Your guess is as good as mine.
Crown of Success and Attraction is what I recommend and dressing your computer screen. I would also reach out to the owner of the site, especially if the Forum is for a cause like helping people or animals and offer to help. Help them. If you are the owner to the site, look into stratigic marketing ideas. And go back to Crown of Success and Attraction. Now, be specific in what you attract in petitions. You want this "active" right? But do you want it active --with spam --so it is a burden... No.
I also belive that a reading could help you in this situation.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Saint Gabriel, The Archangel, is also recommended:
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelgabriel.html
Take Care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Great advice by one of our regulars and most helpful posters. I only have to add that you can consider lighting a Blessing light for the community regularly.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:10 am

I like Triple's idea of Crown of Success for the group as a whole and Attraction to draw new people, and i would only add Stay With Me products, to keep the long-time people involved.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:18 am

TripleThreat, ConjureMan Ali, Cat: Great advice for a more rare question than I'm used to seeing posted on the forum! Great food for thought...
Thanks you three!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

The

Unread post by The » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Thank you for all your suggestions! :-) I'm glad to see that it's not a hopelessly complex situation and that options are still available.

I'll definitely think about looking into a reading as well because I think more information about the situation would be helpful as well.

Thanks again!

Hermes Herbs

Gently removing problem people from small group

Unread post by Hermes Herbs » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:06 am

Hello all,

I was not sure where to post this, and hope it is relevant to this thread.

So here is the situation: I am one of 4 co-organizers of a group that meets monthly to discuss and share skills and topics related to sustainability, DIY, organic gardening/farming, and so on. The group has been going very strong since we first established it nearly 3 years ago, and are seeing increased interest in our local community and nearby counties. The group is composed of myself, a very close female friend (I'll refer to her as "L"), my younger brother ("B"), and another male friend ("F").

Here is the problem: for over the past 1+ year, L and I have been pulling 95% the weight in the group, setting up meetings, making phone calls and many other arrangements, including arriving early to set up and talk over the meeting. Together, she and I have arranged to have group meetings for us organizers, and have met with apathy at best. On one occasion, we all had agreed to get together one night at set time and location to discuss the group and plan out future events. L and I ride together to our F's house to meet with him and B. We arrive and find out that earlier in the day, B and F decided independently of us to cancel the meeting and reschedule when they felt it convenient. No taking no for an answer, we told F that we all agreed to meet at this day and time, and we need move forward. Long story short, F calls B, and he said he didn't feel like coming. Finally, B shows up 30 min. later and displays complete disrespect and sits with his arms crossed, not paying attention nor engaging our discussion, while F actually engaged with us. They continually just show up at the meetings and act like major contributors. These are a few of many issues L and I have dealt with on countless occasions.

With that being said, L and I are both in agreement that they need to step down from the group and allow us to manage it officially as we have been for so long. My question is, what would be an appropriate method to gently dispel/drive/compel them out of the administration positions, and retain them simply as attendees? I particularly don't want to harm my personal relationship to F, and most especially my brother. I would simply like to compel/influence them to step down from organizing the group so L and I can successfully manage together.

Any feedback, spellwork, etc. is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
Re: Supportive Spells for In-Person or Online Community

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, Hermes Herbs ,

Geez, that is just plain rude and thoughtless of them. Definitely not team players.

Is this a job situation or just a group that you all have? Is there a boss that you can report to?

You might want to try performing a skull candle spell on each of them with the Compelling and/or influence.

Here's the page that tells you about the skull candle spell: www.lukcymojo.com/influnce.html

Of course, you can also use compelling.

OR you can use banishing products where they might come and sit: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Depending on what the situation is, we can add more spell suggestions (if this is a job that you could theoretically report their behaviors to a superior).

Hope this helps

Wishing you the best

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”