Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

The Lucky Mojor Facebook Impersonation Page

Ask here for help or report problems with the Lucky Mojo Forums.
QueenofWands

Unread post by QueenofWands » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:25 am

(Thread moved to Forum Techinical Help by cat -- 1/1/2014)

Hello Cat,

I was on Facebook yesterday and saw a friend request from Lucky Mojor. This person is using your logo, pics from your shop, and the same type of look used on your FB profile.

Also, this person sent a private message to me stating that they provide services...??? I called the shop to let them know. I posted the link to this person on your FB page...

I saw another woman who was contacted by the scammer on your FB page as well...

Not good..Not good at all...:(

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Copyright Theft Facebook

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:53 am

I have to say that this is the most egregious and blatant copies I have ever seen....and I have seen a LOT of them in the past 6 years. Bad juju, kids.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Hey everyone,

As most of you may have already seen the post by baybee27 on the Facebook page using Lucky Mojo images. The thread can be found here:

(merged into this thread on 1/1/2014 -- cat)

Out of morbid curiosity I created a new Facebook page using a name from one of my old super hero RPG character-- Yes, the last name is diamond, but nothing to do with Susan Diamond! lol

I was more curious as to what this person would say if I mentioned that I lived in Guerneville and wanted to come visit the shop. This just disgusts me.

Here is Conversation with impostor Lucky Mojor page, part1:

Conversation started today

-----

Ethan Diamond
9:19am

I just saw your name come up while looking around and your pictures are amazing! Your not that far away from where I live which is guerneville. Are you open? Can we come to visit? This is so cool!

-----

Lucky Mojor
10:00am

Hello!! I am glad to have you as a friend here on new messaging Facebook page. Now that we are friends, do you have any prayer intention,is there any thing that you want the lord to do for you, do you need financial blessing? are you looking for life partner,job,you want to come out first in any thing you do,long life,do you have any disease and you want healing ,do you want me to stand in the gap for you? Send me your prayer request here on Facebook Have a nice day and get back to me soon. The best is yet to come you ain't seen nothing yet.

-----

Ethan Diamond
10:03am

Oh wow! I am praying for a my life partner to come into my life. I've been alone for far to long!

-----

Lucky Mojor
11:46am

I have received your message and i want you to know that you are welcome to this temple of solution where i will use the lords powers to bring you happiness just as you have ever wished, and i want you to know that your problem is solved once you have come to this temple of solution, because problems even more and greater than yours have been solved right here, because my powers are extremely strong beyond human imaginations. I have done several spell to helped people all over the world, yours wouldn't be an exception.You have made your problems known to me and the changes and happiness you desire. You would only have to await your results in 12hours after i have done the spell. You are fully assured with my spells that your problems are gone for ever because my spell is permanent and lasts forever without any side effect. I welcome you again to my temple of solution, Am happy you could message me. because here is a place that brings hope and happiness to people who have been frustrated and people who think that all hope is lost. but before i proceed with the spell casting, i will need your details, so that i can make some consultations, and see far into the problems that is disturbing you, so that the solution can be well know to me before we proceed with the spell casting at once. I would need you to provide the below details that i would use to work and bring you happiness and anything you ever wish will come back to you just as your heart desire.

your full name:

I need you to be fully aware that my powers are pure and strong, with my spell you shall have what you desire. because my spell are safe and 100% guaranteed. so you have nothing to loose. and i want you to put all doubts away from your mind, so that i can be really focused about this. I am a Lord from the ancestral spirits, Problems are never too difficult for me. I have helped people from all part of the world. I am telling you this so that you don't have to be skeptical about my spell work. I await your immediate response so that i can begin with my work without delay. Please i do not waste time with my spell work,for am a very busy person.

You just have to send me your full name to enable me consult my gods for the spell to be cast okay

-----

Ethan Diamond
11:55am

Thank you for the reassurance. That helps out a lot! My full name is Ethan Daniel Diamond.

-----

Lucky Mojor
12:10pm

Your request has been received and i most tell you that you have gotten to the place where your problems will be solved.

The spell i am about to prepare for you that will solve all your problem is a very powerful spell it is going to take some days to cast this spell. you will see the result of my spell in few days time. Note:you have gotten to this solution grand,there is no turning back.because this is a very strong spiritual place.you are to obey and do what so ever i tell you so that all your heart desire will get to you. i have done a little consultation with my gods and some items are required to cast your spell, i don't charge for my spell work, you are only required to provided the items.

ITEMS NEEDED ARE

(1) the oil of little cobra snake
(2) A red piece of clothes and 37 cowries
(3) an African chameleon
(4) And water from the river of ozala.
(5) 7 cowrings 9 Native red wine 10 White cocoanut

i find your problem so easy, and you are very lucky cause my gods have accepted your spell to be cast so you have to make sure you hurry up with the demand for there is nothing that is impossible for the lord to do. With the help of this items, anything you ever wish for will always come, this shall be the end of poverty in your life, good things shall always be your potion, you shall never lack anything in your life. I will hope to hear from you soon.

Once you get them, I shall tell you how to send them to me.also,if you can not get it and you want me to assets you on where to get it just let me know. also the last time i bought exactly this items from them for my friend,it cost me $350,i do not know about now. get back to me as soon as possible

-----

Ethan Diamond
12:16pm

Do I have to mail it? I see that your address is 6632 Covey Road in Forrestville. That's really not that far away from me, and I could stop by. Will have to find where to get the more exotic items listed, but I do see a few items such as cowrie shells sold in the store.

-----

Lucky Mojor
12:29pm

yes but will do not have those items at chop right now. but a friend of mine that supply it from Africa has it.he can send it to me when payment has been made to him.so will you be able to send him the $350 now?tell me so that i can send you the way you are to send it to him,you have to respond very quick because i have started the spear already

-----

Ethan Diamond
12:41pm

I just called the shop asking for you. I kept asking for the one who was going to be doing the spell with the required items you gave me, and have never heard of such a thing. The person told me that they have never nor would ever require anyone to purchase items from someone in Africa. They explained to me that they are a Conjure shop focusing on African-American folk magic tradition called Hoodoo, and the items listed are very suspicious. I'm very confused now!

-----

Lucky Mojor
12:44pm

ohhh you would have not called the shop

i was once a worker there and i performed all the spear

-----

Ethan Diamond
12:45pm

707-887-1521 is the shops number isn't it?

-----

Lucky Mojor
12:45pm

so they never wanted me to excel
yes that is the number
but do not call them again if you want the spear to work
just obey to what i have said
and all your wish will be yours
do not call the shop again

-----

Ethan Diamond
12:46pm

I'm very confused and not feeling comfortable with this.

-----

Lucky Mojor
12:47pm

you have to be comfortable and truth me
but you you still feel uncomfortable
you can as well forget about the spear and go
but if you want the spear
just let me know
because i have started with the spear already

-----

Ethan Diamond
12:49pm

I do, because you have the Lucky Mojo logo and images of the shop though you are telling me not to call Lucky Mojo. That is what is confusing me. Once I understand that I will be comfortable and we con proceed.

-----

Lucky Mojor
12:50pm

yes what i am saying is that,i am the spear caster at Lucky Mojo shop and right now,i do not work for them any more,because my spear was suppose to be free,but there at the shop,it is not free,so i am not happy with that
that why i am here to heal people and do what so ever there heart desire are
hope you will understand now

-----

Ethan Diamond
12:53pm

I see. Then why have the Lucky Mojo logo and pictures of the shop posted. That's very confusing.
I don't mean any disrespect by any means, but why have their photos up when you are not apart of them you see?
Anyways I wont call the shop again.
I promise,

-----

Lucky Mojor
12:56pm

good.the reason i am still using the name and photo is because i am the spear caster and i made people know the shop

-----

Ethan Diamond
12:57pm

Ah ok.
That totally makes sense.

-----

Lucky Mojor
12:58pm

thank you so are you will to proceed with the spear now because i do not have all day at home today

-----

Ethan Diamond
12:58pm

Of course, lets do this!

-----

Lucky Mojor
12:59pm

ok that is nice

-----

(Continued in Conversation with impostor Lucky Mojor page, part 2)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: The Lucky Mojor Facebook

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:41 pm

(Conversation with impostor Lucky Mojor page, part 2)

-----

Ethan Diamond
1:00pm

Where do I send the money?
I want to mail it out first thing tomorrow!

-----

Lucky Mojor
1:00pm

so as i told you before,i have started with the spear already ok
and i need to those item before i can proceed more
do you have the cash now?
oh cant you send it now?because i am on the point spear now
and i need those things before tomorrow evening

-----

Ethan Diamond
1:01pm

oh I can send it now. What do I have to do?

-----

Lucky Mojor

because the spear i am preparing for you is a very strong one
yes

-----

Ethan Diamond

Oh wow!

-----

Lucky Mojor
1:02pm

as i said before,the shop where yu can get those item is in Uganda Africa

-----

Ethan Diamond

Ok

-----

Lucky Mojor

a man from Florida also bought his own yesterday and the item i just reached me now
so i will like you to send the money to them your self

-----

Ethan Diamond
1:03pm

That was fast!

-----

Lucky Mojor

so that they can send those itm

-----

Ethan Diamond

Sure thing.

-----

Lucky Mojor

yes

-----

Ethan Diamond

Where do I send my money to?

-----

Lucky Mojor

they send the item to me via diplomatic courier delivery
so it is 24 hours delivery
you are to send it via western union to the shop
in Uganda Africa

-----

Ethan Diamond
1:04pm

Ok. What's the information for the shop in Uganda Africa?

-----

Lucky Mojor
1:05pm

yes i have it but i will love you to call them and ask them if they will be able to send item today when you send them money now
so that the item will reach me tomorrow

-----

Ethan Diamond
1:06pm

Sure thing! What is their number?

-----

Lucky Mojor
1:06pm

ok wait let me send you there number
+245788434632
that is there number

-----

Ethan Diamond
1:08pm

Thank you.

-----

Lucky Mojor
1:09pm

you are to call them and ask them if you pay for those item now,if they can send them today to

-----

Ethan Diamond
1:10pm

Ok, I can do that.

-----

Lucky Mojor
1:10pm

you have to do this now because i have no time again ok

-----

Ethan Diamond
1:11pm

Doing it now.

-----

Lucky Mojor

have you done that now?

-----

Ethan Diamond
1:17pm

I have.

-----

Lucky Mojor
1:17pm

what did they said?
what was there response ?

-----

Ethan Diamond
1:19pm

All is good.

-----

Lucky Mojor
1:19pm

i do not understand you
are you there
i dont have all day for you

-----

Ethan Diamond
1:24pm

I'm suppose to ask you if your soul is burning of hell fire due to your fraudulent acts and taking advantage of people by making it seem as if you are apart of a legitimate company, which by the way you do not. You should be ashamed of yourself, and my you get EVERYTHING you deserve. Good day.

-----

Lucky Mojor
1:25pm

you response to me now

<end of message. no more response>
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Well, that Facebook page is no more! I am glad to have grab some screen shots of the fraudulent page.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Oh my.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Thank you for mentioning this, baybee77. It looks like the page is no more.

This kind of behavior disgusts me.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:05 am

Yikes! Well done Papa Newt!!! Dishonesty like this really bums me out. People are so desperate for help and guidance and these types of dishonest people that are willing to take money and make false promises just makes me sick. Ugh!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Papa Newt,
You are AMAZING!!
Fantastic job!!!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:51 pm

It looks like they are back. For a little while I was not able to see anything on my personal account as well as the made up account.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

QueenofWands

Unread post by QueenofWands » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:50 am

The thief has the FB page back up again as of today...

QueenofWands

Unread post by QueenofWands » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:54 am

https://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojor?fref=ts

Whoever it is, is sending friend requests to ppl off of the Lucky Mojo FB friend list....Another person just posted that she was friended by said thief; who took the page down only to put it back up today..

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:06 am

Thank you, Baybee27
Thank you so much.

lovebird
Facebook

Unread post by lovebird » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi,

There is a FB page called Lucky Mojor and has ur logo and offering to so spells, you may want to check it out.
Lovebird

Miss Aida
Re: Facebook

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:03 pm

Hello, Lovebird,

We are aware of this. And thank you so very much for this information

Facebook has been notified of this probem several times and has so far refused to remove the Lucky Mojor imposter page.

Again, thank you

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Facebook

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:16 am

There is already a thread on this ongoing problem.

I have now merged both threads.
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:58 am

Thank you for doing the dirty work, Papa Newt. That was both troubling and laughable.
Joseph Magnuson

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:24 pm

I'm amazed at the chutzpah people have to swindle people like that. Good job, Newt :)

Mary
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:05 pm

The impersonation page -- Lucky Mojor on Facebook -- has gone -- and returned! -- several times.

A profile version of it (that is a personal or individual profile, timeline, or wall) is now gone.

However a commercial page version of it (listed in the category of church or religious group) is still is online at Facebook as of this date, still sending friend requests to our customers, still phishing for money to be sent to Africa.

We have sent a number of complaints and our customers have made a number of complaints -- and Facebook STILL refuses to take it down.

Thanks to all who have helped and are continuing to try to help -- but as of today, 1/1/14. Facebook refuses to accept that this

https://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojor?fref=ts

is a fraudulent page!
catherine yronwode

steph
Re: The Lucky Mojor Facebook Impersonation Page

Unread post by steph » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Wow this guy is really a moron. He clearly has no idea whose path he crossed and what pissing off the power behind the real Lucky Mojo can do. Let alone the number of power holders on this forum who wish him ill luck. I already feel sorry for the fool yet know he/she will get exactly what they deserve. Usually when I see stuff like I soon see that person lose all income and it does not just affect him but his family as well. I wish people would wake up and realize that this type of energy has a way of finding its way back and tends to be stronger when it returns.

I am also baffled as to why anyone would think that they had to do this sort of thing. LM offers wholesale and even affiliate options so one could legally sell their products without resorting to theft.

Stephanie C.
Best Blessings,

Steph

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Forum Technical Help”