Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello, Channy_Chan,

Welcome to the forum! If you get a chance (and if you wish), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I don't know why this happened as I don't know what you have done and didn't do. So, this is a very difficult question.

However, I did see something in your question that raised an eyebrow; "I've been USING..."

I personally don't use Saints (but that's just me). I humbly implore them for their help. I am grateful, I am humble, I appreciate them, I frequently thank them, and always give them offerings (especially when things are working out).

Take a look at this subforum and see all the people who frequently post a multitude of gratitude to her.

So, maybe this might be the problem?

I don't know.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Channy_Chan
Newly Registered

Unread post by Channy_Chan » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:18 am

Thank you so much and I think you are right. I'm saying the wrong terms. I'm very new to this and I'm leaving as I go, this site has been a GREAT teacher so far. I actually prayed to her last night asking for a sign so I can know what I'm doing wrong, them the first thing I see is your reply, sounds like a sign :-) thank you. I will light her candle tonight and start over with a better approach, maybe I've gotten to comfortable to soon. I would love to introduce myself but I'm not sure how to do so, I'm learning my way around the site

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Updates, I gave in and decided to give her a glass of red wine today. I haven't seen any movement from the target's end. So, I humbled myself before her, offering her the wine in exchange for movement. My experience with her has been fine, but I notice she wants her desires met. Again, that's just been my experience. I will keep her happy and on her good side. My question: is it really okay to give saints what they want before you see results? I heard something somewhere about not giving them too much as they won't lift a finger. Just curious.

Also, how long should I keep the glass of wine out for her?

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Mama,
You started my week off very nicely with my lover - thank you for making him need me more ;) Your flowers are beautiful and smell good!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:50 am

Thank you always St Martha for your blessings, and for being by my side. I sing your praises always and always.... Thank you for protecting my family, and for keeping them blessed.

Maria3

Unread post by Maria3 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:50 pm

I've been working with Santa Marta for a month and I am starting to see the wonderful work. I have asked her to bring me with my ex back together. We were now talking. Today he sent me a text. I thank Santa Marta for opening the doors for me. I am still working with her. But she likes when I speak to her in the morning especially when I am driving to work, we have these beautiful conversation on what I want her to do. She is my protector and mother. She loves to see her children happy. Even though I still have a long way to go with my reconciliation with my lover I see her works and is very thankful.
To anyone out there who is seeking her help you have to be very patient and faith in her. Rome was not built in one day.. She is true to her word.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Hello, Maria3,

Congratulations

And thank you for your thoughts about patience. Very much appreciated!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Mama,
I too want to thank you for all that you have done for me and my lover. You continue to shine, you are my ROCK, my DIAMOND!!! You are just amazing. I love you.
Blessings!

Jingo

Unread post by Jingo » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:03 pm

Thank you saint martha for all you have done for me!

I had to post a little testimonial on this forum.
If you want to work with Saint Martha, be very cautious! She can be very spicy and demanding!
She can dominate any man you want, but it always comes with a price!

I think I got her angry and now I'm trying to fix it.

I did what any person who angers someone does, I give her flowers, water, light her candles, pray to her etc. but I feel she is still a little ticked off...

Any suggestions?

VintageVixen

Working with St. Martha or Santa Muerte for Reconciliation

Unread post by VintageVixen » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:46 pm

I began working with St. Martha about two Tuesdays (and one Thursday) ago for help with reconciliation and "dominating" an ex. Everything I've read on here about working with her indicates that you should receive some sign that she wants to work with you. I made offering of water and wine, with the promise of roses, wine, and coffee upon granting my petition/wish. I have not seen ANY movement or signs or anything from my target (I also have a honey jar spell and did some love spells about 6 weeks ago). But I still have no clue if she wants to work with me, plus, in praying to her, I noticed the her picture card fell twice....so not sure if that is a good sign?

However, I've been reading about Santa/Santisima Muerte and started wondering if I should begin a novena or pray to her, not only for reconciliation, but for general good health, fortune, and some serious self-love I need to work on. I understand she is not a saint/spirit you want to insult and can be rather demanding. But just as I finished reading about her on this site, and was preparing to write this post, I received an email on my school account. The first words I saw in the email subject line said: "Los Muertos" and a big picture of skulls in the body of the email. Basically the email was an ad for a Dia de Los Muertos event we will be having on campus....but it made me wonder if Santisima Muerta was sending me a sign that she wanted to work with me? I also felt a few cold chills in the room. Weird.

Anyhow, I would appreciate feedback about whether I should continue with St. Martha or begin with Santisima Muerta, as I do not want to offend either spirits. Also, I would love to know of any LM products aimed at reducing negativity, improving lucky and fortune, healing and self-love. Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, Jingo ,

What did you do to upset her?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello, VintageVixen ,

If that card fell twice, I would read this as a sign that the answer is no.

You're getting other signs from Santisima Muerte. So, I would try to work wither her.

Just my thought.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jingo

Re: Working with St. Martha or Santa Muerte for Reconciliation

Unread post by Jingo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:44 am

Hey there :)

So, this is my two sense on it, since I was raised with a certain belief.
Santa Muerte, yes, she is very powerful. But with great power comes great responsibility. Santa Muerte is very demanding. She NEEDS her own altar, some people don't even keep her inside the house because of how powerful she is. If you work with her, you will have to dedicate yourself to her.
A lot of people buy her novena candles thinking to only work with her once and done, but this is not traditionally how to call upon her. Santa Muerte has some serious followers! A lot of them too! And she doesn't play around! She has even gone as far as almost killing a lot of her followers to prove a point. She gives a lot of "tough love" from my understanding.

I highly recommend working with calmer spirits like Oshun or Saint Martha in matters of love. Even Saint Anthony is good for reconciliation!

Hope this helps :)

VintageVixen wrote:I began working with St. Martha about two Tuesdays (and one Thursday) ago for help with reconciliation and "dominating" an ex. Everything I've read on here about working with her indicates that you should receive some sign that she wants to work with you. I made offering of water and wine, with the promise of roses, wine, and coffee upon granting my petition/wish. I have not seen ANY movement or signs or anything from my target (I also have a honey jar spell and did some love spells about 6 weeks ago). But I still have no clue if she wants to work with me, plus, in praying to her, I noticed the her picture card fell twice....so not sure if that is a good sign?

However, I've been reading about Santa/Santisima Muerte and started wondering if I should begin a novena or pray to her, not only for reconciliation, but for general good health, fortune, and some serious self-love I need to work on. I understand she is not a saint/spirit you want to insult and can be rather demanding. But just as I finished reading about her on this site, and was preparing to write this post, I received an email on my school account. The first words I saw in the email subject line said: "Los Muertos" and a big picture of skulls in the body of the email. Basically the email was an ad for a Dia de Los Muertos event we will be having on campus....but it made me wonder if Santisima Muerta was sending me a sign that she wanted to work with me? I also felt a few cold chills in the room. Weird.

Anyhow, I would appreciate feedback about whether I should continue with St. Martha or begin with Santisima Muerta, as I do not want to offend either spirits. Also, I would love to know of any LM products aimed at reducing negativity, improving lucky and fortune, healing and self-love. Thank you!

Jingo

Unread post by Jingo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:04 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Jingo ,

What did you do to upset her?
I think she doesn't like my ex, which is a huge problem now because I want him back :(
He is a very dominating man in a way. I was dating him, and we were living together for about a month. he loved it when I did wifey things like clean the house, cook dinner, make breakfast, wash clothes, make tea, etc., and I had no problem with this because I like having a clean home and feeding my man, it's in my nature being Cuban! Haha.
However, he would have his moments... He was israeli, and when I put my opinion on the Palestinian conflict, he would flip out and go into a rage trying to change my opinion, and I have never seen him so angry since he is such a calm man. He used to get upset when I didn't wake up before him too, I would sleep until 11 or 12 because normally, my work doesn't involve me needing to wake up so early like him (we both work from home). He also doesn't like to admit when I'm right.
In a way, the end of our relationship went into an argument of him saying "we aren't married and I don't owe you anything", while we did married couple-like shit.
I know I painted him terribly here, but he has more good to counteract the bad :)

It could have also been that she thinks I forgot about her and what she did for me... I was living with him and he was at my home a lot, so I didn't feel comfortable burning her candle on Tuesdays, my place is small so chances were he was going to see it and ask questions since he is familiar with "santeria" :( every Tuesday, I wore the color green in her honor however. I even advised a friend of mine to petition and work with her for her love problems as a way of spreading her fame.

I had a dream where she was demanding I bring her a big bouquet of white roses, but since I was on a tight budget, I brought her a small one and explained to her that this was the best I can do for now. I guess she understands because I stopped having those kinds of dreams.

I really hope she cools down :(

Saint martha, I apologize deeply for angering you! Please forgive me! I have learned my lesson :(

Jingo

Unread post by Jingo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:12 am

One thing I should add:
I was very happy with him.
He was the love of my life, the apple of my eye, my everything. At times, I feel like there was an outside influence, maybe evil eye because my mother has it and she really doesn't like him. my mother is part witch, so if she doesn't like a guy I'm dating, you know... Evil beams of death from the eyes! :(

Maria3

Unread post by Maria3 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:19 am

GM, I posted being patient with Santa Marta, but I am desperately not seeing any more signs from her. My target went a way to work but I only heard from him one time to check something out for him since he left. I thought that he was reaching out and that I was on my way to victory at last. I lit another 4" inch white candle for Santa Marta and I dressed it up with white and green ribbons, I also gave her some water in a glass and a yellow carnation flower to thank her for what she has done so far. We always have nice talks every morning and I carry her picture in purse always. I gave her a list of my petition and I asked her to have him call me or text me more often too.
I am wondering if she is still working with me though. The candle burned very nice and clean and I guess I am starting to be inpatient. I can't leave her altar up because his mother is living with us and she is very nosy. I try to fix her altar every time I do a novena.

Please tell me, I am doing the right thing????

VintageVixen

Unread post by VintageVixen » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:17 am

Miss Aida & Jingo,

Thank you both for your feedback and sharing your wisdom.

Jingo -

given that St. Martha's picture fell twice as I set up her altar on one of the Tuesday, do you recommend I continue to work with her or is she giving me a sign she doesn't want to work with me?

Miss Aida -

Given what Jingo shared about Santa Muerte, should I still continue to work with her considering how demanding she is and may require more energy and work than I can give as a novice footwork?

Jingo

Unread post by Jingo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:19 am

Have you tried using just a plain green candle? What you could do is just fix it up, light it, then rest it on a white suraface, make your prayer and walk away. If you can't have an altar at the moment for any reason, she will understand.
Try not to think about it too much, and trust her :) she's doing her thing! In my experience, you're not supposed to obsess over a working, it's like insulting the saint because you're questioning their powers. BELIEVE!
She prefers white flowers however, and she loves Florida water. If you are using Saint Martha Lubana, her favorite offering is a brown egg rested on coffee grounds with honey drizzled on top, you have to rest it on the floor though so her snakes can reach it.

Before burning the novena, always clean it with Florida water :)

Maria3 wrote:GM, I posted being patient with Santa Marta, but I am desperately not seeing any more signs from her. My target went a way to work but I only heard from him one time to check something out for him since he left. I thought that he was reaching out and that I was on my way to victory at last. I lit another 4" inch white candle for Santa Marta and I dressed it up with white and green ribbons, I also gave her some water in a glass and a yellow carnation flower to thank her for what she has done so far. We always have nice talks every morning and I carry her picture in purse always. I gave her a list of my petition and I asked her to have him call me or text me more often too.
I am wondering if she is still working with me though. The candle burned very nice and clean and I guess I am starting to be inpatient. I can't leave her altar up because his mother is living with us and she is very nosy. I try to fix her altar every time I do a novena.

Please tell me, I am doing the right thing????

Jingo

Unread post by Jingo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:36 am

How did the picture fall? Are you sure it came from nowhere? Maybe you're just clumsy like me :) haha! Sometimes, it could also mean that she doesn't like where you put the altar. Saint Martha rarely refuses to work with people, especially women! She was a house woman after all, very hospitable and helpful.
In my beliefs, that's not enough of a sign to show that a saint doesn't want to work with you haha :)

Especially being a novice, I highly recommend not working with Santa Muerte. Sorry for butting in lol
My family is santera, and that's one saint we don't touch for anything!
Another thing about Santa Muerte is that she's very jealous. Yes, if you want to dedicate yourself to her then do it! She's great I hear! Very motherly and loving to her children. But again, very spicy!
What you could probably do is find someone who is a strong follower of Santa Muerte (if you live in a town with a lot of Hispanics, this will be easy), ask them (pay them too) to ask Santa Muerte for a favor, they will put your petition on their altar, and when the request is granted, give them flowers to put on her altar they have for her in your name as a thank you. This is one safe way to petition and work with her without having to set up an altar for her etc etc.
I have heard stories of people forgetting to thank her for anything she did and almost getting themselves killed! :( she scares me!

VintageVixen wrote:Miss Aida & Jingo,

Thank you both for your feedback and sharing your wisdom.

Jingo -

given that St. Martha's picture fell twice as I set up her altar on one of the Tuesday, do you recommend I continue to work with her or is she giving me a sign she doesn't want to work with me?

Miss Aida -

Given what Jingo shared about Santa Muerte, should I still continue to work with her considering how demanding she is and may require more energy and work than I can give as a novice footwork?

VintageVixen

Unread post by VintageVixen » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Awesome! Thanks so much Jingo!!

I think you're absolutely right on all accounts. As I was cleaning the my room and the altars I have, I started smelling maple syrup and brown sugar (there was no reason for my room to smell like this!). I took it as a sign from St. Martha. I had been offering water and wine, and after a little meditation, I realized she didn't like that. I think the maple syrup/brown sugar was her way of indicating that the altar set up and offerings just were up to her liking. So, I replaced the wine with a cup of brown sugar, a metal container of black coffee, and will be offering her white flower, rum, coffee and brown sugar upon granting my petition. I even drank a cup of coffee with rum in it today in her honor. I feel like things are much more copacetic :)

Maria3

Unread post by Maria3 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Thank you Jingo, I will try to not dwell on it or obsess on it. It is very hard to find a green 4" candle though. I saw some but they have a perfume scent of Christmas on it. I will get some Florida water and try using a brown egg and coffee too. Does the egg have to be cooked. My target mom is very nosy though and I can't keep the altar up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Between the conversations with Maria3, VintageVixen, and Jingo

It looks like everybody has had their questions answered.

If not, please bring it to my attention.

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jingo

Unread post by Jingo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:43 pm

Again, if you absolutely can't have an altar up, she will understand. Promise her that if she grants your petition, you will recognize her in some way to compensate for not having an altar. Buy a statue of her image or burn a green candle in her honor every Tuesday :) The only thing I understand from saint martha is that you don't need an altar for her, but it's nice.another thing is that she doesn't like to share her altar.
The egg does not have to be cooked, just rest the whole egg on a pile of coffee grounds and drizzle some honey on it then put it on a metal plate. Lubana' followers say this is an excellent treat for saint martha! The only thing is that you must rest it on the floor so her snakes can reach it :) you don't have to do this again, she will understand if you absolutely cannot have an altar for her. Keep your belief in her strong don't doubt her and that is enough :)

My personal preference is using legitimate novena candles, but to each his own :)
You could just order a few online, chances are that it will come out cheaper anyways. I was raised with the belief that for spells you need to use the novena candles from Botanicas, not the grocery store ones or scented Christmas ones. They just work better I guess :)

Good luck!
Maria3 wrote:Thank you Jingo, I will try to not dwell on it or obsess on it. It is very hard to find a green 4" candle though. I saw some but they have a perfume scent of Christmas on it. I will get some Florida water and try using a brown egg and coffee too. Does the egg have to be cooked. My target mom is very nosy though and I can't keep the altar up.

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:44 am

Saint Martha, thank you so much for always coming through for me. Thank you for relieving me of my miseries and helping me keep my faith and strength and patience! I know we still have a long way to go but you've already helped me so much. I am truly grateful!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:19 am

Hello everyone,

I've read the last threads ans saw that I am not the only one having trouble petitioning St-Martha. Thank you Jingo for letting us know that she doesn't like to share altar with other saints... I've asked her for help and favors for several months now, and asked her to send me signs, and except once, never anything happened, including signs. However, I am not losing hope, and I am still burning 4" offertory candles every Tuesday : one red for St-Martha and one green for Filomena Lubana (on the ground, with an offering of fresh coffee) as my life is dominated by men... I have offered her white flowers couple of times without any change, so I am keeping to the oil and coffee (and candle naturally!). Maybe my problem is that all my saints are on the same altar, having their own space, but maybe she doesn't like it this way, so I'll make another one just for her... I'll try the honey/egg offering and will see how it will go... If there are any other suggestions, please share these with us. Many thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,

I think that her own altar is a good idea

Please let us know if there are changes after you do that

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:48 pm

I have some questions. Please answer.

This week is my 8th Tuesday (I'm doing the 9 Tuesdays petition). When the 9 Tuesdays are up, do I stop and wait for my petition to be granted? I gave her some wine before, how long do you normally leave wine sitting out for a saint? I was worried when I saw some gnats fly into the wine and die. Should I be worried after seeing some of those dead gnats there? There was usually 2 or three floating at the top of the wine.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:11 am

Hi Eternal Moonlight,

Yes, if it's covered in dead gnats, definitely remove or replenish it. You want the offerings to be nice. I think it depends on the offering that you are putting out. Some foods decay faster than others and some liquid offerings go bad quicker. I leave water out for almost a week unless something gets in it, same with liquor, but food usually doesn't stay out more than a day or two. I don't typically provide food or the "reward" until my petition has been granted, but others think differently. Some spirits are lazy.

After your 9 Tuesdays are up, give a prayer of gratitude from the heart for listening to your petition and then wait. Look first for signs that you are being heard. Being heard doesn't necessarily mean that the petition is being granted, but it's a start. Within a couple of weeks you should be getting some movement. To me, if you've gone 3 weeks from the end of the ritual with absolutely nothing, then take a different approach.

Hope that helps.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Mama, Mama, Mama you are HOT, HOT, HOT!!! You definitely know how to get it done the right way. I want to thank you so much for all that you have done and continue to do for me. You continue to amaze me. Love you!!!
Blessings!

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:07 am

Thank you so much St Martha! From the bottom of my heart. I had requested this outcome, and I am thrilled you heard my prayers!! Still in a happy shock :) I sing your praises now and forever, my dearest of dears.

VintageVixen

Unread post by VintageVixen » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have a novena for St. Martha going. I had initially set a red candle but the candle has burned down before the 9th Tuesday is over (partially because I lit it on Halloween and All Saints Day cause it felt like the right thing to do) I purchased a green candle now to continue with the remaining Tuesday's. I did this because there has been no movement so trying to see if changing the candle color to green may be more to her liking. I'm also a bit nervous on the offerings. Initially I had water and wine, then after I smelled brown sugar near her altar I offered brown sugar, water and black coffee. Should I go back to wine? So confused.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Hi VintageVixen,

Which Saint Martha are you working with? Dominator or Bethany?

This might be why you are confused.
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

VintageVixen

Unread post by VintageVixen » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:05 pm

I think I was starting with Bethany, but I feel more of a kinship and am more drawn towards Dominator. Is that okay?

Angelfire

Unread post by Angelfire » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:53 pm

I would like to know if I purchased a vintage St. Martha statue if it would work just as well as a newer one. And also if someone could please tell me if she helps some one who is married and the one they love is also married both marriages difficult. If she would be willing to help to reunite them (there has been a strong attraction for each other for years but a situation came up and they have not talked in two months it was not a fight or anything like that, would like to have contact and to be reunited and to have a life together). Please let me know.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Hello, Angelfire ,

I've heard both stories. Sometimes she will help with this situation and sometimes she doesn't. I've heard stories that she would never do it (and yet, it has worked for some people).

It would depend on the situation and if she agrees.

As far as a vintage statue, I would worry about the energies that may be attached to it. You just never know what may be attached. And my other question would be: Why is the owner of this statue selling it? Just a thught.

I prefer new. No worries of past energies. No worries of past history. It's all your and all of your energy and your relationship. No residuals.

And you can find them here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatstatuary.html

Just my thoughts

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Hello, VintageVixen ,

Go with what makes you feel comfortable. ALWAYS!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelfire

Unread post by Angelfire » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:46 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Angelfire ,

I've heard both stories. Sometimes she will help with this situation and sometimes she doesn't. I've heard stories that she would never do it (and yet, it has worked for some people).

It would depend on the situation and if she agrees.

As far as a vintage statue, I would worry about the energies that may be attached to it. You just never know what may be attached. And my other question would be: Why is the owner of this statue selling it? Just a thught.

I prefer new. No worries of past energies. No worries of past history. It's all your and all of your energy and your relationship. No residuals.

And you can find them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatstatuary.html

Just my thoughts

Take care
(How would you know if she agrees?) The statue was on Ebay seller stated she purchased it in a religious store a few years ago still has original box. She said it was not used for anything. Will get new one. It was cheaper than some that is why I considered it. It was the one with the dragon and that is the one I wish to purchase. Also would you need the St. Martha oil for the candle and can I substitue olive oil until I get her oil. Sorry for the question just want to do this right. Thank you for replying.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:28 pm

:D :D :D Mama, you have done it again. You are absolutely amazing - my lover has amazed me this entire week and has told me that he is mine!!! Of course, I'm not going to get comfortable and lay back -I'll stay on target with my target :!: I'm so glad that I made a donation for you this week as well as giving you your weekly flowers, drinks and cake. Thank you, I continue to sing your praises and to let you know that I truly appreciate and love you!!!
Blessings!

Angelfire

Unread post by Angelfire » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Need to ask what is Florida Water I see it mentioned but I don't know what it is. Is there anyway to get the St. Martha with the dragon rather than the one with the snake when requesting help and guidance from St. Martha.

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Good evening everyone,

This is the last week (I did the 9 Tuesdays prayer for Saint Martha) I burned a vigil candle for Saint Martha. Out of the weeks, this is the first time the candle glass was 75% black at the top whereas the bottom I'd say was 25% white or clear. This is my last week as I mentioned before, I'm not sure how I should come to interpret this outcome when it comes to burning a vigil candle for a saint. Any help will be appreciated on this matter.

Blessings.

PS
In the area of the candle that was clear, I managed to see what looked like a woman pulling a dog. I know no one does candle divination on the forum, just wanted to add it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Hello, Angelfire ,

Here you will find Florida Water (and many people buy many bottles of it because of its multipurpose usages): www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

And if you live in the U.S.A., you can call Lucky Mojo and ask about the statues: (707) 887-1521

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight,

As you had stated, we don't perform interpretations on the forum. Sorry.

You can purchase a tea leaf reading book (and most of us use this book for candle wax interpretations).

Find it here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:40 am

I have a question about the candle glass being 75% dark at the top and 25% clear at the bottom. What does it mean when a vigil candle for a saint becomes that way?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:10 am

Hi Eternal _Moonlight, it carries pretty much the same meaning as with any other candle which burns that way. You can find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsC1
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:38 am

I just want to thank you St. Marta la Dominadora for the awesome help you have given me so far...I'm so grateful words CANNOT express my heart felt gratitude to you...I'm so happy to have found you and I will continue to look to you for completion of my needs.

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:01 am

Hi, thank you both: Aura and Miss Aida for your help. But do you know the exact name of the book? There are plenty of books available. I would like to get the one that you specifically use for it.

Thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:18 pm

Hi Eternal_Moonlight, The Art of Tea Leaf Reading and Tea Cup Reading are good choices. You might even find a knack for a whole new method of divination!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Angelfire

Unread post by Angelfire » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:55 pm

Would like to know have parchment paper do you cut it with scissors to the size you need and write on it. I have found in a article that you can use parchment paper that you use for baking so I thought I would try it. Please let me know. I wish to say thank you to everyone who has replied to my post. I really appreciate it means a lot to me. I am going to pray to St. Martha on Tuesday and ask if she would be willing to help me. I am going to offer a glass of water and I am going to use 3 candles a red one, green and a white one. And ask her if she chooses to help me to have the flames to go higher on the candles and what ever one go higher I will know she will help me and what color candle she flavors. I am not sure if this is how to go about it. I thought about putting olive oil on the candle going to use votive candles. I am going to put my petition under the candle. If anyone can suggest anything I would appreciate it.

Reason: had to make changes

Angelfire

Unread post by Angelfire » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Would like to know I could only find a scented red and green votive candles planning on trying to get the ones without the scent but I wish to start this Tuesday with my prayer to St. Martha. Would the scented candles be okay until I get the other ones. I was going to burn a red, green and white candle and ask if she wishes to help me to make the flame of any of the candles to go higher if so I know she will help and what color candle to use. I did get parchment paper I read somewhere you could use baking parchment paper for the petition so thought I would try it and put my petition on it and put it under the candle with pictures. I was not sure if I should put olive oil on the candles. I am sending for the St. Martha oil but until I got it thought I would use the olive oil. And suggestions would be welcome this is new to me and hope to do it okay and not get St. Martha upset in anyway I would appreciate suggestions as soon as possible wanting to start this on Tuesday of this week. I wanted to say thank you to the ones that have replied to my post means a lot to me and I honestly do appreciate it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:27 am

Hello, Angelfire ,

I would not use any scented candles unless they are scents for the appropriate Saints, the appropriate spell, etc.

Olive Oil is good until you get the oils.

Now, baking parchment paper is very difficult to write on. It's also very thin and feels a little waxy. I would instead use pieces of brown paper bag to write out the petition.

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelfire

Unread post by Angelfire » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:19 pm

I did use a scented candle it was all I had I used a red and had a green candle and a white tealight candle, I told her I would do better next week don't think it upset her. I asked if she would be willing to help me to show me a sign by having the candle she wishes for me to use with making the flame higher. The flame on the red candle was higher than the other two, it is bolder and higher. So I believe red is the color she wishes for me to use. I am going to get unscented votive red candles was able to find them. I did use the brown paper as Miss Aida suggested. I just started out with a contact petition for now. I was nervous at first but after awhile I was calmer. The flame danced a little when I ask for some movement to let me know she was listening. Right now all the candles are burning and the red one is bolder and higher and is dancing a little at times and there is no air moving in the room. I offered her water and white wine. Sorry for this long post but I am so grateful she is willing to help me and guide me. And grateful for this forum. Need to ask I did not snuff out the green candle or the white one thought I would wait for them to go out along with the red one. But next week just going to use a red candle. I hope I did the right thing by letting them burn until they go out. I have noticed that the red candle now is the only one that flickers slightly. Needed to ask I put the red votive candle in a thick glass that I purchased that was for votive candles I hope this was okay thought it would be safer since I am leaving the candle burn until it goes out each week. I stated I offered St. Martha white wine and water do I need to keep the white wine and water there at all times now please advise. I have promised her 3 white roses, red wine and a statue of her when the petition is granted. Thanks for listening.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello, Angelfire,

If you got a direct sign from St Martha, then there's no need to ask us if you're doing anything right or wrong. If she gave the "go-ahead" then you're OK with her.

I never leave any offering out for more than 24 hours. Then, things are stale. Would you want to drink or eat anything stale? It's better to replace those everyday. Or just the water (and dispose of the wine).

Your candle holders seem fine.

Wishing you success
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelfire

Unread post by Angelfire » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:11 pm

Thanks for answering I just wanted to talk about how it went don't have anyone to share the experience with except for this forum. You are right I would not want to eat anything stale. Thanks for replying means a lot. Learning as I go.

Reason: wanted to change it

Angelfire

Unread post by Angelfire » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Thank you I appreciate the advice. I was not sure but it does make sense. I just wanted to share how it went. This is new to me and learning as I go with the help of kind people here.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:57 pm

Mama,
It's getting cold, cold, cold outside, but you have my lover HOT, HOT, HOT for me. Thank you so much for all that you do. I love it when he says or does something I've asked you to make him say or do. AWESOME!!! Love you!!!
Blessings!

dazniko

Unread post by dazniko » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:15 am

Hi all

New here. I've read through most of the 20-something pages of this thread and I am very confused.

This past week I have begun petitioning white St. Martha. I appear to have been confusing white St. Martha and Lubana. I have also been mixing up their prayers which I feel really guilty about. It would make sense, though, since I haven't received any real sign indicating that my situation can be helped. My current altar is set up with a green candle, an image of white St. Martha, white flowers and a glass of water. I also have St. Martha oil, but it has a picture of white St. Martha on the label.

Like most on this forum I am petitioning for my ex to contact me after several months of silence. I would very much like to correct my error and petition the correct Saint. It seems that most on these boards have been petitioning Lubana. If possible I would like to correct my mistakes on this upcoming Tuesday. I already have a red candle set aside to burn this coming Tuesday.

How can I politely thank white St. Martha for listening to me so far and ask for Lubana's help? So many have stated they're the same person, but on the same token so many have stated that they're entirely different.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, dazniko,

I would politely thank her for listening to you, give her an offering, and maybe light a very small white candle.

You don't have to go on and on about thinking you made a mistake, etc.

Then, move on and work with what feels right in your heart

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:10 pm

I have used Saint Martha a long time ago and she worked very well I used Saint Martha for Domination and I remember the candle being green but as I was reading I read someone had put red.. I would love to work with her again but don't actually remember what I did I beleive I just did the petition paper with both our names with my name being on top since I was dominating and what I wanted and put it under the candle and read aloud the Saint Martha prayer and of course put his picture in front or under the petition paper I also used the Saint Martha oil and put it over the top of the candle and over the persons name I carved into it. I really don't remember it was about 10 yrs ago can someone give me tips if I'm wrong..

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:06 am

Hello Splitpea2,

With St. Martha is it always a very personal relationship.
I use a simple white candle.

Here is a link that's helpful: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html

If you haven't worked with her in ten years, you might want to rekindle the relationship
with some pleasantries. Offer her some coffee and something to eat. Speak to her as you would an old friend.
Pray to her.
Thank her for helping you in the the past.
Treat her as you would like to be treated by someone you haven't seen or heard from in ten years who wanted
something from you.

When you have reestablished the relationship, create an alter to her. Making sure to let her know,
it is for her. If she worked positively for you before it sounds like you have favor with her.

I've found, patience and respect go a long way when working with St. Martha.

I've found putting oil on top of a candle tends to drown out the flame. When dressing a candle, I put
deep holes into the candles and insert the oils and proper herbs deep into the candle. But this is
personal preference and there is no wrong or right way, do what your heart tells you.

Many Blessings to you
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Angelfire

Unread post by Angelfire » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:22 pm

I would like to know would it be proper to have a altar for St. Martha and to also have a honey jar, but the honey jar would not be on her altar. If someone could please answer this question I would really appreciate it. Have not gotten the honey jar wanted to find out first. Thank you!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”