Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Jude Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
kyuss27

Re: Saint Jude Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by kyuss27 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:52 pm

okay so I prayed to st. Jude in the past and he has always come through for me. I I have gotten so busy recently that I've pray to Him but not as often as I should. Well today I just had a random urge to look him up online I don't even know how he popped up into my head but he did as I was surfing the internet. And I found out that today is his feast day. So to me it feels as if he was calling me. As if he wanted me to know that today is his day like it's a sign to give him the attention he deserves and to let him know how special he is and how much I appreciate his help.I would like to do something special for him today something more than just publicizing in pennies. Is there anything else that he likes?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, kyuss27 ,

Did you light a candle for him just to honor him? I know that Saints love this

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kyuss27

Unread post by kyuss27 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:24 pm

okay so I prayed to st. Jude in the past and he has always come through for me. I I have gotten so busy recently that I've pray to Him but not as often as I should. Well today I just had a random urge to look him up online I don't even know how he popped up into my head but he did as I was surfing the internet. And I found out that today is his feast day. So to me it feels as if he was calling me. As if he wanted me to know that today is his day like it's a sign to give him the attention he deserves and to let him know how special he is and how much I appreciate his help.I would like to do something special for him today something more than just publicizing in pennies. Is there anything else that he likes?

Glo

Unread post by Glo » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Greetings LM family!
I am excited to say that I was reading through the forum today, as I been planning on working with Saint Jude and Saint Mary again. I took my spiritual bath, cleansed my candles and began my work. I prayed to the Father first, then to Saint Mary and Saint Jude. Prior to that, I did my work with Saint Anne, Saint Mary and Saint Anthony. I was sure in my heart I was heard because I received signs. First my Saint Jude candle burned passionately after I lit it. Then I turned my device on, came back to the forum ( I turned my device off before I did anything) and the next thing I saw was my post and Cat's response! I wasn't expecting to see it as I was way back reading peoples stories about Saint Jude from April of 2013! That was confirmation to me that I was heard. I believe in my heart and soul that I am getting what I asked for. Be blessed Cat and LM family :)
Thank you Eternal Father
Thank you Saint Jude
Thank you Saint Mary
Thank you Saint Anne
Thank you Saint Anthony

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello, Glo!!

Excellent!

Love those signs!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:29 am

Thank you St. Jude for your swift intercession. thank you for hearing my prayers and the prayers of those in despair. I am truly grateful for all that you have done.
As agreed I will pay you in a donation to charity so that others may have hope as well.

thank you !
jenelle

VintageVixen

Unread post by VintageVixen » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:49 pm

I've been doing a novena to St. Jude. I started it last week, but forgot to light his candle and pray on Saturday (I was out the house that night), so I decided to restart the novena beginning on November 2nd, All Souls Day. So, today is day 5 of the novena, and my condition keeps getting worse, not seeing any improvement. Am I simple being impatient and need to wait the whole 9 days, or is St. Jude not likely to work with me? I read that St. Jude and St. Expedite tend to work very quickly.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:46 pm

Hello, VintageVixen ,

They work fast but usually not that fast.

Wait for the candles to burn out and your Novenas completed. Patience!

This type attitude may delay your petition. You have to have faith.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:50 pm

My St. Jude candle went out on its own, for no reason I could see (other candles were fine) and after being relit, it's barely burning. Just a pinprick of light. What do I do? Try to keep it going? Get a new one? Does it mean anything on particular and should I dispose of it differently (I've heard to bury catholic saint candles when you are done with them- is this true?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, sparker,

Unfortunately, sounds like he doesn't want to work with you.

Or did you buy it from a different company other than Lucky Mojo?

Yes, you bury it. BUT I would first try to remove some wax and make the wick larger. Then, give St Jude an offering, then try it again

Also, please look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:49 am

This St. Jude is from the good ol "foreign food" section of the grocery store. I've used him many times before - in fact, he is who I considers "my special Saint", I guess you could say. I've always thanked him publicly in the past and spread his name... I've even made three contributions to St. Jude's hospital in the last month.

I thought about removing some wax to make the wick bigger, wasn't sure if this was "allowed" or considered interfering with what the candle doing its own thing.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:48 am

Hello, sparker,

This could have been a bad candle, also (that was my suspicion).

Just as a reminder, this forum is to help people with Lucky Mojo products. So, we can't help with products purchased elsewhere. You would have to consult with the vendor of that product.

Wishing you success with your spell
HRCC Graduate #1631

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:45 am

Thanks, and I apologize - I am new to lucky mojo - just found y'all a couple of weeks ago and have not placed an order yet (though I have a huge wishlist!). I did remove some of the wax and it has been burning beautifully ever since.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Hello, sparker,

That's good news about the candle!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lil miss_sunshine

Thank you St. Jude

Unread post by lil miss_sunshine » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:25 am

Hello everyone,

I had a very bad situation regarding an accident in my car a couple of weeks ago, and I asked St. Jude to pray for me, and the situation worked out ok. Today, I just wanted to thank St. Jude for praying for me, and I am also going to make a donation to a charity in the name of St. Jude.

Again, I just wanted to share my story because a situation that could have been a lot worse worked out just fine.

Miss sunshine

lola

Unread post by lola » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Thanking St. Jude before hand.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Thank you St. Jude

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Hello, lil miss_sunshine ,

There is a thread on St Jude. I am moving your post there now.
HRCC Graduate #1631

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:29 am

Thank you St. Jude, for your kindness, your willingness to hear and answer the prayers of those in despair. My heart is full and I can see the beauty of all the blessing you have put in my path. Thank you for the signs you have provided me when I needed them most to carry on. I am forever grateful and will pray to you and show you appreciation from this day forth. I look forward to my volunteer position at St. Jude hospital which I acquired with the help of your intercession no doubt.
May those that read this and need your help see that you do indeed answer prayers.
thank you a million times over !
amen.
jenelle

theKING

Unread post by theKING » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:45 am

Thank you Saint Jude, Saint Expidite and Saint Anthony for being Miraculous Saints!
May your names be magnified for the all good.
Amen

connect2source
Newly Registered

Unread post by connect2source » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Thank you Saint Jude, for interceding and and answering my prayers for higher income offer with my new job. May your name be magnified for all great things. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

topaz75

Unread post by topaz75 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:49 pm

Thank you saint Jude and saint Lazarus for granting my petition and helping my friend. I will always be grateful to you and will spread devotion to you. Be with us always so we may face our problems with courage and serenity.
Thank you St Martha, St Jude, St Expedite

Kodamaoi
HRCC Student

Unread post by Kodamaoi » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Thank you Saint Jude for hearing my prayers when I had almost lost all hope, and for showing me signs that I am heard and that my petition is being granted. Even though it has not yet been completed, I am publicly thanking you and giving to charity when I can so that others may know of your great help and miracles.

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:53 am

Thank you St Jude for granting my petitions and getting everything approved quickly to give me peace of mind. You are trulyal powerful and work miracles!

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Thank you Saint Jude, thank you for hearing the prayers of desperation.
Thank you for helping my beloved see that we can face any problem together and thank you for returning him home to me. Thank you for all the help in my financial time of crisis. you truly answer all the prayers laid before you.
I am forever grateful to you and will praise you to all that will listen.
amen

jenelle

Westly LaCyr

Unread post by Westly LaCyr » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:20 am

Hello,

I'm not sure if this requires a new thread and the answer to my question may already be on the LM site but I can't seem to find the exact answer.

How does one properly dispose of a Saint Jude vigil candle?

I petioned him regarding someone whom is like a son to me but troubled. I dressed it with LM Firey Wall of Protection and Algiers as well as hyssop and lemon grass (supplies I had on hand). The candle burned 4-5 days, and the night of the last day I had a dream of a child in my life named Jude freezing outside and I brought him in and put him in a bath tub of hot water to thaw him out and he morphed into "The Rock" - Hollywood actor - and was jubliant. I took that as a good sign of me "letting him in" to my life.

The candle has black soot but burned evenly with the herbs dispersed down the walls of the candle. I take it there may be more work to do.

I've made a donation to St. Jude hospital and have made efforts to magnify His name and feel more at peace about things.

What am I supposed to do with the glass vigil now? It has my petition and a picture taped to it as well. Can I reuse the same petition and picture again on another candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello, Westly LaCyr,

You can recycle the glass candle holder.

But, it would be prudent to properly dispose of any wax remains, petition paper, picture in the hoodoo fashion. Here's a link for proper disposal:
www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

The black soot definitely sounds like you need to do more work.

You may also want to consider asking the Crystal Silence League to pray also (it's a free service) for this boy. crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

I hope that all turns out well and that your work is successful

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Westly LaCyr

Unread post by Westly LaCyr » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Thank you Miss Adia, I've reviewed the lying tricks page as you suggested and found the answers I've been looking for. I like the idea behind the Crystal Silence League as well and will explore this unique service. Many thanks again.

dreama

Unread post by dreama » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:09 am

I wanted to publicly say thank you to St Jude for hearing my petition. I know you have listened and slowly are letting me know you have heard. This is only the beginning but I know it is a step in the direction of what I petitioned to manifest. Thank You

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:54 am

My incredible and heartfelt thanks to St Jude! Thank you St Jude for answering my novena. You are truly wonderful and I thank you from the bottom of my heart even as I encourage others to turn to you for miracles.

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Thank you St.Jude for finding my father a job when he so desperately needed one. Thank you for helping me pay off a considerably large medical bill. Thank you for helping me cope through the stress and come out with a healthy, positive outlook.

I am forever grateful, and i know you continue to hear all who pray for your intercession.

Amen,
Jenelle

snowqueen

Unread post by snowqueen » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:04 am

Hi Guys...

I have just asked the missionary church to burn 3 St Jude for me as I am travelling. I am today on my third day of praying to St Jude and the weirdest thing happened last night. I woke up at midnight exactly saying It is nothing Short of a Miracle. Repeating it until I clearly woke up. After that I went on google and checked it out to see if the phrase had any major meaning. Well it did!!!! It is the title of a book someone wrote about God achieving Miracles through the hands of Modern Saints... I would take this as a sign that St Jude, Jesus and Gods are hearing my prayer???!!! No???!!! What do you guys think???!!!

So my sleep is disgustingly poor as I am praying but How crazy???!! What are your thoughts?

Bless be!!!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello snowqueen,

Sounds like a sign to me. Make sure to get enough sleep though!

Peace~

Nathen

snowqueen

Unread post by snowqueen » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Well my sleep tends to be pretty poor and i have been advised to take time off from trying to contact my spirit guide as they seem to contact me best at night..... I wish I could sleep better but have not yet found anything better than lavender... Sadly it just helps me doze off.... I'm now asking my guides to leave me sleep and it seems to work better for me but I'm not hearing chatter or having visions but I have to find a middle ground... I have faith at st Jude will come through if it is right.... For me and for this time... But yeah I'm getting a couple of miracle signs posted here and there.... Fingers crossed my prayers will be answered... Faith us everything....

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Hello, snowqueen,

That's just incredible.

You are truly gifted

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:53 pm

Hello all! I hope I am placing this in the right place. Ok yesterday I started a Saint Jude vigil. I loaded it with gold magnetic sand, basil and fast luck oil. The candle seemed to be drowning so I scooped some candle wax out. Today I had the same exact problem, and when I moved the candle slightly the flame went out due to the wax. Should I start all over with a new candle? I am really and truly desperate for his help in this situation.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

I'd start a new one.

It sounds to me like you may have drowned it with either too much oil. Or the sane was putting it out.

I'd be careful not to use too much ingredients and be selective as to where you put it. Not close to the wick

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Msalmondjoy

Unread post by Msalmondjoy » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Thank you St. Jude for intercession to Jesus on my behalf. Iam forever greatful for you helping me through this hard time. Im implore those who are in need of help to understand that God is our very prescient help in the time of trouble. The Saints are here to aid us and we do not worship them but God.
Thank you Mama Martha for all that you are doing for me!!!

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:53 pm

Thank you st Jude for answering my prayers!!!!!!!! Glory to you!

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:29 pm

Thank you Saint Jude.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:29 am

Thank you Saint Jude for your help and generosity!

Kaa3

Unread post by Kaa3 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:00 am

Thankyou for your help.

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:43 am

Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayers as you always do. I am grateful for the intercession and the peace that you bring to my home.
I will continue to light vigils in your honor as thanks and praise

Amen
deadree jenelle rodrigues

sher45
Newly Registered

Unread post by sher45 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:21 am

Thank you Saint Jude, for assisting me with my problem. I will continue to pray and honor you.

dkoriginal

Unread post by dkoriginal » Wed May 27, 2015 4:18 pm

THANK YOU SAINT JUDE. You never disappoint and are a tremendous blessing to me. Thank you so much.

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Fri May 29, 2015 4:52 am

Thank you, St. Jude, for hearing my prayer and helping me in my time of despair.
Thank you, Spirit, for your continuous guidance, love and support.
HRCC Student #2179

freakingredhead

desperate

Unread post by freakingredhead » Fri May 29, 2015 6:09 am

Ok, guys. I have a question, but for the sake of all I'm going to try to keep this brief.
My boyfriend, who is my soulmate, has stage one liver cancer. He already showed some signs of improvement, but has been feeling depressed lately. He also has been feeling depressed because we are on a long distance relationship, and when he tries to move here or come and see me, something always goes wrong. We both know for a fact that if he moved here, he'd be a lot better. His doctor already told him about the positive effect our relationship is having regarding his cancer. I have no money for spells or for even buying the ten minute reading with an AIRR member to fill out the pro bono form.
Would petitioning saint Jude help or should I try to petition another saint? How should I do it? I need urgent help.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 30, 2015 11:32 am

Hi freakingredhead,

You sure can petition Saint Jude and pray.

You can find how to write a petition paper in the forum: forum.luckymojo.com/petition-papers-and-name-papers-questions-and-answers-t21039.html

Blessings!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:26 am

Thank you Saint Jude,
You have always come through for me in my times of need. I pray that others may read these testimonies of your intercession and feel the warmth and confidence in their prayers to you as well.
Thank you for help in my relationship, open doors that were once closed.
I will continue to pray to you and thank you as my patron saint.
Amen.
Jenelle

CookieMonster4Life

Unread post by CookieMonster4Life » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:33 pm

Thank you St. Jude for being there for me. Please continue to intercede on my behalf.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:33 pm

St. Jude, I promised publication and thanks. THANK YOU! In one day you delivered. You are the best!

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:57 am

Thank you St. Jude for all of the peace and the prayers answered. May others read this post and see the kindness and power you posess.
I am forever in debt and will sing your praise.
Amen
Jenelle

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:36 am

Thank you so much St.Jude again you were there for me and so much more. You are amazing! Thank you much for coming through the and granting me what I asked for and much more. You are the best!

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:41 am

Thank you St.Jude for coming through for me. You are amazing and granted meore than I asked for. You are the best!

diva

Unread post by diva » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:13 am

Thank You St. Jude for everything that you have blessed me and my family members with.

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:34 am

Thank you Saint Jude! your kindness and love has always been felt and greatly appreciated. you have helped me through many trying times and moments where all seemed lost.
I am forever grateful.
with peace and love
jenelle

CookieMonster4Life

Unread post by CookieMonster4Life » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:59 am

Thank you St. Jude for interceding on my behalf yet once again.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:48 pm

Thank you St. Jude I know you and Jesus granted my request. Many thanks and publication promised

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:08 am

I had a run of Saint Jude candles burnt for me. They were not good burns; going out multiple times, leaving white haze etc.

However, right towards the end, a very strong symbol appeared on the candle and I was told that Saint Jude is working for me. The end candles burnt clear and well too. So I'm a little confused; considering they were going out and not burning well, after much reading on here I read it is a case of Saint Jude indicating he doesn't want to work for you. I know no one can interpret the Saints, but what does it mean if candles being burnt were bad then good? Does that mean Saint Jude has changed his mind? I'm a little baffled by this! Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:10 pm

Hello, Nony65,

There's o way that we can even begin to speculate what St Jude was thinking.

My educated guess is that the candle servers ere the ones who figured out what he needed to hear.

It was their expertise in working the candles.

Take care ( and congrats)
HRCC Graduate #1631

arisweety

Unread post by arisweety » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Thank you St Jude. You may not have given me what I wanted, but you gave me what I needed. One door closed and another has opened.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”