Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for November 7, 2014

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for November 7, 2014

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:30 am

It's Facebook Fridays! for November 7, 2014, time for you to attract attention and admiration to your beautiful, desirable, and fascinating self!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Co. is hosting a random drawing to give away 11 fabulous Look Me Over spiritual supply prizes to get you noticed and bring good fortune and happiness in romance or business. This week the prizes are 2 blessed and dressed Look Me Over Vigil Candles, 3 bottles of Look Me Over Perfumed Dressing Oil, 3 packets of Look Me Over Bath Crystals, and 3 packets of Look Me Over Sachet Powders.

All you have to do to enter is to go to the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

then scroll down, and post a comment to the Facebook Fridays! status message for November 7, 2014

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select ELEVEN winners at random, and ask them to message the Lucky Mojo Curio Company Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Look Me Over products.

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for November 7, 2014

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:05 pm

We have a winner! In fact, we have ELEVEN lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays! winners for November 7, 2014 are: Lacy Slatton, Dena Hartman Furuyama, Janet Efunyale White, Gina Beale, Autumn Mary Piechoski, Jutta Estevez, Phyliz Wesley, Britton Boyd, Marie Diane Gerace-Prato, Marlene Vermeulen, and Leslie A. Wilson-Maker.

Congratulations, folks! If you are one of our winners, please contact this Facebook page by clicking 'Message' above and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks very much to all of you for participating. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Congratulations folks! Please contact the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

by clicking 'Message' and tell us that you are a Facebook Fridays! winner and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks for participating in our contest. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2014 Facebook Fridays!”