• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:23 pm

Spells for Projecting Authority and Commanding Respect

Spells for Projecting Authority and Commanding Respect

Unread postby CowboyInTheBoatofRa » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:49 am

I'm teaching a class of young adult learners that has gotten out of control. I know what to do to handle this on the educational level, but I would also like to do some work to handle it on a spiritual level as well. Gamache has a spell for gaining power over others on p. 69 of The Master Book of Candle Burning; the only problem is that the spell requires that one of the candles be "the astral candle of the person over whom [power]is sought." In my case, this is not just one person, and I'm not sure what color to use to represent a class that is energetic and enthusiastic on the one hand (qualities I want to encourage), but can sometimes also be unruly and disrespectful on the other.

Also, if anyone has ideas about spells they think might work better than the one Gamache describes, feel free to comment on this as well.
CowboyInTheBoatofRa

Re: Regain Power Over Students

Unread postby Brujero05 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:04 am

Hi,

Hmm. To influence such a large number of people I can only suggest hoodooing the room itself. You can do a peace wash if you are allowed. Of course, you would have to pray over the bucket with a clear intention of calming everybody down before mopping. I am not sure if the school will allow this though, and most classrooms nowdays have carpet flooring. I would also say fummigate the room with a peaceful incense, like roses, lavender, etc while asking for peace. If this is not strong enough, then I would go ahead and use slippery elm powder to quiet them down.

Brujero
Brujero05

Unread postby Lara » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:16 am

I agree that the best choice would be to work on the room.

Peaceful Home and King Solomon Wisdom products being the one's I would recommend. I could not ethically suggest that you use any kind of compelling or controlling work on children. A gentle draw would be better. Peace water is another good product that you can use to wipe down the desks with. Remember to wipe down the window sills and the lintel of the door way.

As for a seperate spell I suggest the following:

Get a large jar and fill it with sugar, or use a box of sugar.
Get popsical sticks, either plain wood, pink or light blue.
Write each child's name on the popsical stick and place them in the box of sugar.
Place your name on one as well and add it.
This should help sweeten the children to you and each other.

Lara
Lara

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:04 am

CowboyInTheBoatofRa wrote:I'm teaching a class of young adult learners that has gotten out of control. I know what to do to handle this on the educational level, but I would also like to do some work to handle it on a spiritual level as well. Gamache has a spell for gaining power over others on p. 69 of The Master Book of Candle Burning; the only problem is that the spell requires that one of the candles be "the astral candle of the person over whom [power]is sought." In my case, this is not just one person, and I'm not sure what color to use to represent a class that is energetic and enthusiastic on the one hand (qualities I want to encourage), but can sometimes also be unruly and disrespectful on the other.

Also, if anyone has ideas about spells they think might work better than the one Gamache describes, feel free to comment on this as well.

Here is a subject near and dear to my heart. I fix the classrooms I am going to be teaching in. I always get this info in advance and put King Solomon sachet powders in each corner and burn the incense too, if I can. You can actually modify the King Solomon kit for this. I used the kit for this when I was assigned my first college class. Here is the link to King Solomon: http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

I would burn a King Solomon wisdom vigil candle and a honey jar with the class roster on it. I would put peach leaves, cloves, sumac, cubeb berries, and five-finger grass into the honey jar.

Happy teaching!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby CowboyInTheBoatofRa » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:34 am

Lara wrote: I could not ethically suggest that you use any kind of compelling or controlling work on children.....

Lara

And I would never use any kind of compelling or controlling work on children. That's why I made a point of mentioning in my post that these are "young adult" learners (i.e. college students), although sometimes I'm not so sure judging from their behavior. :D But thank you for the suggestion.
CowboyInTheBoatofRa

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:41 am

CowboyInTheBoatofRa wrote:
Lara wrote: I could not ethically suggest that you use any kind of compelling or controlling work on children.....

Lara

And I would never use any kind of compelling or controlling work on children. That's why I made a point of mentioning in my post that these are "young adult" learners (i.e. college students). But thank you for the suggestion.

Hi Cowboy,

I would suggest, in the future, to carry the King Solomon mojo bag on you and keep up with King Solomon work. This has helped me tremendously in dealing with my students and future students too.

As you know, each class has a different chemistry and the King Solomon really helps you navigate so many different types of students.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby CowboyInTheBoatofRa » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:02 am

Thanks Mary, this is very helpful.
CowboyInTheBoatofRa

LM oil to make someone want to treat you with respect

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:32 am

I've seacrhing for an oil or herb, root that I can use in my work to make someone respect me?
Wanttounderstand

Re: LM oil to make someone want to treat you with respect

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:36 am

Depends entirely upon the circumstances. Is this in your workplace? Are they a superior? A co-worker? You could try Boss Fix, I Can You Can't, or one of the compelling-type products depending upon your circumstances.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby stefano romantico » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:51 am

If you want someone to respect you , change from within . That is what magick is for . You must believe in yourself . Magick is for changing you situation from bad to good . White energy influences and black energy controls it . Your choice .
stefano romantico

I desire everybody to Love me and Respect me and Honor me

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:02 am

Every where I go ppl start off liking me and once they get to know me they end up hating me and I bend over backwards to help someone and give from my heart and will give you my shirt off my back, I listen, I help, I'm a ppl person, I'm fun and I take care of business, I am tired of being thought about last I'm tired of getting Dogged out!. I get talked about, I end up getting back stabbed, I always end up having to fight in some form or fashion, I am always the last resort. I have gone through this all my life from a child, women feel me as a threat, they only befriend me to get into my business and then hate me. I can never stay stable in work cause they always end up with a green eyed monster.
I am sick of being sick and tired.... :cry:
Happy I found LM I love this place

Thank You St.Expedite 4 help you gave me w/ haste Thank you 4 blessing me now & forever, I will spread ur Love & your name everywhere I go
Thank you St. Michael Archangel 4 protection & guidance
Crescent Moon

Re: I desire everybody to Love me and Respect me and Honor me

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:11 am

where I am in my life I shouldn't be... I should have reached over the top in my career by now. Something or someone is always holding me back and I want what is due to me. I want peace, Happiness and Joy and not having to work so hard to endure it. I should not have to suffer so much all the time. I just want to get it right and on the right path of my desires. I'm tired of being broke, and I shouldn't be worrying how my rent or bills will be paid every single day. I should be the supervisor of the supervisor's that back stabbed me, I am just as educated as they are....

Thank You St.Expedite 4 help you gave me w/ haste Thank you 4 blessing me now & forever, I will spread ur Love & your name everywhere I go
Crescent Moon

Unread postby curious1212 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:30 pm

id suggest a reading first. Checking to see if you get crossed would be a good start. Also consider a triple strength uncrossing mojo bag. Its got alot of stuff to repel wicked people, envy, etc.
curious1212

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Get a reading for sure to make sure you have not been crossed. Even if you have NOT been crossed through hoodoo or any other kind of magic, I would still recommend that you do some uncrossing work. You definitely need to do it extensively. Furthermore, I would do an uncrossing candle specifically on your finances, and work life. Then you should follow up with a van van spell kit, and a road opener.

In addition, you need to do some protection work, along with some MONEY DRAW, and MONEY STAY WITH ME work. Money stay with me here is important to keep the little money that you might be generating, but at the same time drawing in money for yourself.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Thank you Starinthesky7, where here would I find the Van Van Kit and Roadopener? what is it under... I looked but didn't see it..

Crescent Moon

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Rondevu0012 wrote:Thank you Starinthesky7, where here would I find the Van Van Kit and Roadopener? what is it under... I looked but didn't see it..

You find the Van Van spellkit with the rest of the spellkits... Here where it is indeed listed. There is no Road Opener spellkit tho.
Turnsteel

i need to be respected.

Unread postby beautiful » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:28 pm

I want to be respected. I am a not a perfect person but I do what I can to get my life moving forward and on track. However there are people I know personally who views me less than human because they think they're better especially a person I know. What can I do to have people respect me. I go to school, I work, I do the right thing. Yet, I feel so much air of negativity and I can't breathe.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: i need to be respected.

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:31 pm

1. You need to cleanse yourself. Sometimes negativity aka negative people, environments, jealous people, etc can eventually take a toll on us. I would start with some uncrossing baths for 7 days, then follow up with some protection work. You can wear protective jewelry, candle work, mojo bag, etc. But its best to cleanse and protect yourself from so much negativity.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

2. I would carry a commanding mojo bag or a john the conqueror mojo bag.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lily » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm

While I agree with stars' recommendations, I would tweak them a little bit, based on what you say in your posts.

1) Take a few good hyssop baths for cleansing. The majority of your posts carry a lot of negativity and dissatisfaction with people around you. The problem may not always lie with them, but with you.

2) For respect, I would actually go with a combination of Queen Elizabeth, Angelica, and Rosemary in a mojo bag.

Good luck!
Lily

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Master root is another great root for respect. But the commanding mojo is GREAT for respect.

http://www.herb-magic.com/master-root-pieces.html

But I agree with Lily...I have noticed that the majority of your posts are negative. That is OK, but make sure you are dealing with issues in your life in a practical matter.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lily » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:39 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Master root is another great root for respect. But the commanding mojo is GREAT for respect.

http://www.herb-magic.com/master-root-pieces.html

Carrying a commanding mojo is great for respect. However, for the original poster, I would go for something different. A regular Commanding formula carries a certain aggressive energy, because it contains John the Conqueror root. It may not be good in this situation.

In my opinion, Beautiful can benefit from quiet confidence instead of intimidating people, and feminine roots like Queen Elizabeth and Angelica would help with that.
Lily

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:07 pm

John the conqueror and Queen Elizabeth root to me are not more aggressive than the other, but it depends on your purpose. When I think of respect though, I would reach for john the conqueror. You are commanding respect from others. It is used for personal strength and mastery. and luck as well.

www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

Commanding is not intimidating as it is about having leadership qualities as well as personal strength, and specifically for gaining respect. But it would depend on Beautiful's personality. Perhaps she is being too passive around others, and may need to gain some leadership and personal strength qualities.

There is a spell specifically geared towards respect.

http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

I agree that queen elizabeth and angelica root is great for female strength, but it lacks the respect factor that the original poster wanted. But if she wanted to use those to herbs then I would add master root as well.

In addition, Beautiful you may want to evaluate why others see you as less than a human being. It may be time to start to change your own actions to gain what you desire.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beautiful » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Thank you all for this great wealth of information! I have Hyssop and I will follow with the other recommendations.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Suggestions for Projecting Authority and Commanding Respect

Unread postby QueenG » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi

I am getting ready to place an order but I can’t decide which oil will be best as a general everyday use. I want to have a commanding presence, an air of authority about me (especially at work) but not in a forceful or fearful way.

I deal mostly with men in the work place; I want something that would help give me an extra edge :)

Which oil or oils would be best: Commanding, Do as I say, Domination, EOB :?:

I will be mixing it with bewitching (to add a touch of allure) and crown of success (for success).

As always thanks for your suggestions.

Blessing,
QueenG
QueenG

Re: To have an authoritative presence in general

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Commanding would probably be what you are looking for. It is for leading people, not dominating them in a humiliating way, like for example, Essence of Bendover.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Sounds like you might need to work with Crucible of Courage and Crown of Success:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:55 am

All great suggestions. I would use Attraction, Commanding, and Crown of Success to make you well-liked, respected, and successful.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby QueenG » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:18 am

Thanks Mama Micki, Miss Tammie Lee and ConjureMan Ali for your suggestions!

I looked up crucible of courage and it's said to increase one's personal determination, courage, and bravery. Thanks to my parents genes, guidance and love am not lacking in that department :-)

Looks like Commanding oil is the right one to go with. I will order that plus the Attraction and Crown of Success as ConjureMan Ali suggests.

Thanks again everyone, I feel so fortunate to have found LM. :-)

Blessings,
QueenG
QueenG

Unread postby aura » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 am

Hi QueenG,

you may also want to consider Master Oil for this situation, since it deals with leadership and strength of character: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-master.html. you could also consider combining it with a planetary oil (although that's not ''traditional'') like Sun or Jupiter

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joann Lee » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:27 am

In addition to oils, I recommend the 13-herb bath of uncrossing followed by the 9-herb bath of Mastery and Power.
HRCC Student #1730
Joann Lee

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:48 pm

You might want to look at those herbs and roots that strengthen female power as well.
Queen Elisabeth root, Rosemary etc. - Have a look here: http://herb-magic.com/.
A Queen Elisabeth Root dressed with Mastery Oil in a red flannel bag is a common one for example.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AmaSarah » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:16 pm

I seem to quote this post a lot. I just like it......

by Dr. E. » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:24 pm

I'll offer my humble opinion here too. If you're looking for respect on the job, I've actually gotten a lot of success by crafting a mojo bag out of three herbs: Master Root (as Miss Cat mentioned), Sampson Snake Root (to gain their admiration), and Gravel Root (for employment).

You can also tweak this a bit depending on your situation. If you want to cultivate female power and assertion (without that macho "GRRR" edge) you could swap out the Master Root for Angelica Root. It helps support your female power and it is also a protective root. Master Root works well in this mojo bag because you learn to masterfully handle interpersonal communication and how to navigate the often rough waters of the workplace.

high-john-the-conqueror-root-questions-and-answers-t11696.html
AmaSarah

Unread postby QueenG » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Yes basically, am looking for equivalent respect from my peers (the men) at work. There are very few women in leadership positions in my field and the fact that am 20, 30 years their junior makes it all the more challenging. While most get into the field after college, I got into it while still in high school.

Dr Johannes, I have the Queen Elizabeth Root in a sachet powder that I use on myself everyday.
So making a mojo bag along with dressing myself in the oils would add an extra oomph it looks like. :-)

Thanks, I need to read up on how one goes about making a mojo bag.

Blessings QueenG
QueenG

Unread postby aura » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:59 am

Hi QueenG,

if you haven't already read the following HITAP page, it's a good place to start: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Best of luck.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:34 am

Maybe you should think of using Commanding Oil (or any of the other recommended ones above) along with Deers Tounge leafs as a personal scent, QueenG.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby QueenG » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Thanks for the link on the making of a mojo bag Aura :-)

Dr. Johannes, can I add the deer's tongue leafs to the mixture am planning on blending :?: Commanding oil, Attraction oil, Crown of success, Master oil and Queen Elizabeth root?

I plan to annoit my head with the blended oils each morning before I walk into the office.

Am also planning to make a spritz bottle to spray my office with once a week to start.
QueenG

Unread postby QueenG » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:38 pm

Thank you :)

AmaSarah wrote:I seem to quote this post a lot. I just like it......

QueenG

Help With Authority in Marriage

Unread postby Violetfire » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:22 am

Hello,

I hope this is in the right place. If not, please move it to where it should go.

I have this problem in my marriage. My husband is very much a person who thinks he can do whatever he wants, however when it comes to me it's a different story.

Right now he's buying cars at auctions, fixing them, and selling them for a profit. He isn't consulting me about what cars to buy or even if he should be buying them. I'm very against this business. The reason is that with full time work, getting his degree (he's an online student), working out, and having "him" time that I get the "seconds", and he's rarely in a good mood by the time I get my "turn". I'm last on his list, yet he claims to love me so much, etc.

He claims that he's doing this for the extra money, because I'm on disability and don't make a fortune obviously. I'm trying to get off of disability and into the workforce, however this has proven hard with that big gap on my resume to overcome. I am working on this job problem from a spiritual angle with an AIRR worker as well.

So anyway, after all that, what can I do to "tame" my husband, short of something very compelling or controlling? He's fairly in tune with what I psychically suggest and I don't think much force would be necessary, though with his will I really don't know. I might need all the control magick in the world and then it wouldn't be effective! :D

The fact is that we are financially fine. He enjoys gambling and there aren't gambling areas around here, so I think he gets out his urge to gamble by "betting" on the cars to win the auctions. Then he's "betting" he's going to make money on the cars, which he does, however sometimes it isn't worth his time or trouble.

I want quality time. I want to be consulted for my advice/opinions/even permission on these cars, and if indeed he should be in this "business" at all. I want him to value time with me over other things, and give me the best of himself.

Ideas?

Thanks!
Blessed Be!
Violetfire

Re: Help With Authority in Marriage

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Violetfire, I think this thread may have your answer (question-difference-between-stay-with-me-&-stay-at-home-oil-t11934.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:57 am

I would use stay at home products then I would do some clarity and king solomon wisdom products to have him make better decisions and see clearly how things are affecting you.

www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nolongerhere » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi all,

I was thinking of blending bewitching, commanding and then finally adding crown of success. I would work this for a fascinating allure & persona, with an authoritative presence, which grants me success in all I do. Think - 'magnetic, sexy and authoritative whilst being plain awesome & my success proves that awesomeness'.

I'd mix the oils and anoint a purple offertory candle, burn one daily during waxing moon up until the night of the full moon.

p.s, I know it may sound childish... But still, we all want to be adored, in control & successful. :)
Thank you St. Expedite
Nolongerhere

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:24 pm

QueenG, that blend sounds quite wonderful. Good luck with that!

Nolongerhere, not everyone wants to add "sexy" or seductive to their commanding precense. There are people for whom bringing sexuality to the workplace would be a wrong move. Ther are married people who would find the idea repellent, too, as if you were asking them to fake-cheat on their mate. It all depends on the job site, your own state of matedness, and whether you view seductiveness as a commodity or not.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Violetfire » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:29 am

Thank you both! I hadn't thought of using the Stay At Home products in that way. I was thinking that they could only be used, or should only be used, to keep a man from going out all the time and ignoring family responsibilities.

Well, I guess that's just what he's doing, only it isn't that he's going out drinking with buddies or something.

I'll try your suggestions.
Blessed Be!
Violetfire

Unread postby euphemia » Tue May 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Old topic, but I figure it's better than making a new one on the same thing (Right?)...

How does one accomplish this if it's for interpersonal use, e.g. friendships, relationships, etc.?
euphemia

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 09, 2012 5:00 am

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby euphemia » Thu May 10, 2012 12:17 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Commanding products
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Awesome -- I ordered some oil from LM a little while ago. Glad I did. Thanks for your response! :)
euphemia

Re: Suggestions for Projecting Authority and Commanding Respect

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:31 pm

SPL-KIT-COMM
Commanding Spell Kit
$49.70

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions for Projecting Authority and Commanding Respect

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Commanding products are great. A little bit of Commanding Oil in the palm of your hands as you shake hands to lend you authority, or on the soles of your feet to make you stand just a little taller. I attribute my own commanding presence at my univeristy to Lucky Mojo's Commanding Oil
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Suggestions for career building events?

Unread postby heartexalted » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:26 am

Seeking to enter the software field. (I'm mostly interested in the field for the income possibilities: paying off debts, getting a place of my own, more expensive clothes, travel and luxuries, etc. Of course, it helps that I have an aptitude for programming and often find it very satisfying to solve challenging problems!)

Of course, my actual experience is mostly limited to my computer science class work, and companies usually want more than that. Many are focused on specific programming languages and technologies, to which I may or may not have been exposed. In the interviews, they ask you to write computer code, extemporaneously - I can usually program well, but not on the spot like that.

I have a couple events coming up soon, in terms of career development:
    #1: A startup convention, at which I will be able to pitch a startup idea, listen to others' pitches, and work with a team over a weekend to develop something. I don't care if I work on my own idea or someone else's, as long as I have a great experience working with a capable and compatible team. And if the work continued past the weekend and developed into an actual company that makes good money? I would not object! 8-)
    #2: Two science/technology career fairs (within two days time), where there may well be many internship opportunities, that would help me get a foot in the door of my field by providing concrete work experience. A major concern is having them focus on my strengths and downplay/ignore my weaknesses.

I am mostly interested in candle recommendations, for lights to back me up as I participate in these events. As a student, I can't afford to have multiple candles burning for each event, maybe two maximum (at MISC) per event OR one per event in a synchronized burn at my place and MISC. My ideas:
    Crown of Success, to help me to impress others and have my endeavors blessed with luck and success
    Master Key, at the startup convention, to facilitate me and my team's solving of problems
    Attraction, to attract the best possible team at the convention...and to attract companies to me at the career fair
    Bewitching, especially for the career fairs, to dazzle and enthrall others into giving me what I want. Or Confusion, so that they won't notice my weaknesses. Maybe a combo of the two
    John the Conqueror or Master, similar to CoS with an extra element of power added

I welcome feedback on my candle ideas, as well as other suggestions beyond candle work. Thanks!

My current stash of LM supplies:
    Oils: Money Drawing, Money Stay With Me, Crown of Success, King Solomon Wisdom, Van Van, Five Finger Grass, Law Keep Away, Reversing, Black Arts, 4oz Rootworker's Blend (Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, Crown of Success, Uranus).
    Powders: Money Stay With Me, Crown of Success, Attraction
    Incense: Money Drawing, Money Stay With Me, Van Van
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Re: Suggestions for career building events?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:42 am

I'd stay away from Confusion; you want potential employers to focus on you and your skills and abilities, not be confused. Master Key is for mastery of occult arts such as magic and divination. You may be thinking of Master instead.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 am

Master is great, and so is the Power line of products.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Mama Micki and Mary Bee, thank you!

In regards to the Confusion, I agree. If anything, I should probably using Clarity products to help them see my strengths and positives more clearly. As for the Master Key, the LM description says "To master situations, master others, and master secrets of the occult," so it seemed like it might be applicable to non-occult situations. (Plus, I just like the symbolism of the master key "unlocking" things! In my case, "unlocking" the solutions to engineering problems.) Maybe I should go with a Uranus candle, instead.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 pm

heartexalted wrote: As for the Master Key, the LM description says "To master situations, master others, and master secrets of the occult," so it seemed like it might be applicable to non-occult situations. (Plus, I just like the symbolism of the master key "unlocking" things! In my case, "unlocking" the solutions to engineering problems.)

Yes, Master Key could possibly be used in some situations where "unlocking" is needed, but it is different from Master:

master-key-oil-questions-and-answers-t16441.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Machiavellian Hoodoo

Unread postby Spider47 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:34 pm

What are techniques I might utilize to invoke and sustain a Machiavellian power of mind? All focuses to improve the skill of psychology, subtlety, insinuation, rumor spreading, notoriety etc.
Spider47

Re: Machiavellian Hoodoo

Unread postby aura » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:57 am

A combination of Influence, Master and Power products would be a good combination. When working on a specific target, Do As I Say could also be added. Getting yourself a Jack Ball would also be recommended.

In the techniques to consider, NLP and hypnosis are good choices as are charisma training. Worked in conjunction with the spiritual supplies and toby suggested above, you'd have some pretty powerful stuff.
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power