Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

luckylove143

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by luckylove143 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:48 am

Omg you guys !! Time for an update !!

So my little cousin's birthday was yesterday, she turned 6. Anyway...the target lives in out of town due to his business. He travels back & forth home from time to time. So I'm at the party playing DJ for the kids & guess who walk through the door ! Omg !! I had no idea he was in town ! My heart dropped and I was so nervous ! Anyway, he's a family friend so he brought his nieces and ended up staying. It was a little awkward since we hadn't talked in over a month. Long story short...after the bday party he called me and apologized. I accepted. Although, we're no longer on an intimate level (wha I was *also seeking with my work performed, at least we mended fences. I mixed reconciliation oil in my encased pink love candle. He's leaving back out of town tomorrow and has been out here for an entire week without my knowledge. I should've known something because on Halloween he texted me asking where I was at, but I was sleeping.

Anyway...so at this point I don't know if I should reach out to him to try to see him today before he leave ? Or should I just let things be ? Should I assume that the " love " part of my work isn't effective & only the reconciliation part was ? I just don't know what I should do at this point. Or if I should do anything at all ? I don't want to ruin anything when the ice is just now breaking. But at the same time he'll be gone tomorrow ! But he'll be back Thanksgiving.

So do I sit back & wait another month to see if we have another shot at love ? Or do I take initiative ??

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:00 am

Hi Luckylove143,

I always favor action. Magical work does a great job at opening the door, but you have to be the one to walk through it.

So, if you're still not entirely sure of his feelings, keep the conversation or the meeting light and friendly. Who knows he might be feeling the same way and not sure how you feel.

Best of luck.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

luckylove143

Unread post by luckylove143 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:17 am

Thank you ProffessorAmes !! ☺

Shantilly

Unread post by Shantilly » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:07 am

Well it has been a while, lots happening in life some good, some hard but getting there.
Hmmm where to start. Well as most people are interested in love I will start there. I had stopped casting any spells on Dear One. Things have happened.

He is no longer with the woman he was with. He left her beginning of September, about 2 weeks after my last post (Shantilly Lace) and once again I will say to those who are watching and waiting and continually worrying DON'T. Let Go, Let God.

Are we together? No. But we are very close friends and I think that is where we are exactly meant to be. For some reason he trusts me and his friends are relieved I am there for him. I understand him better than anyone. His ex GF has decided to go very unquietly after 2 months, causing problems for him and anyone he decides to go out with. I will watch carefully but i really believe he needs to deal with this mess. And as long as I'm not in her firing line nor his son, he is able to do what he must, he is a big boy.

I had to move and then in a matter of a few weeks had to move again. I had no money to do so and he gave me his credit card, I fully planned to pay him back and he told me he knew I wouldn't rip him off ad was happy to wait. More recently he told me it was a gift to me for all I do for him and not to pay him back. At present his car is in my drive and I'm using it because my vehicle remains unregistered. My vehicle is huge and costs so much to run as well and having been unable to sell it due to legal reasons it is costing me. So he has told me to keep his car for the time being as long as he can use my vehicle when he needs it.

I have told him I will check out any female he ends up with and he joked saying what if it's you? I just laugh. We are healing nicely from issues that happened between us and it's nice to be comfortable with someone. There is genuine love between us. Truly genuine love, but whether it means us together or not, I no longer worry.

So people who are worrying about things not happening and spells not working. Things work out the way they are meant to. Let go of the work you are doing and look at healing yourself and being happy and settled with in yourself. We sabotage ourselves in so many ways, worrying the main one. Start to be happy and enjoy yourself, without the other. let any work you have set have time to work. It will, maybe not when you want or how, but it does happen.

Now to fix my financial life and I'll be set. ;)

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Shantilly Lace, thank you so much for posting this... you have no idea how helpful and healing this was for me to read.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:30 pm

OMG, ShantillyLace,
so happy to get of your news! Have been a while, that's even understatement!!! Happy that stuff worked for you and I believe that, in time being, that you'll get what you desire the most, as you've worked so hard and for so long to get it. Anyway, if something is bound to be, it will happen. My "important" work turned to total fiasco, being pushed over the edge by my Precious One, and still trying to heal from his betrayal... Maybe it was not meant to be, or maybe I needed to go there and to start anew! Long story short, happy to hear that you are heading finally in the right direction! :D

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Thank you miss Aida!
What would be a great example to write on my petition for this case?
I know the petitions have to be short.

kmg9189

Unread post by kmg9189 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:46 am

I had a question about the 3-3-3 rule. Would I start getting signs 3 days after the spell has been started or 3 days after it has been completed? I have someone else doing it for me and she is supposed to start it in 1-2 days. It's a 9 day spell. The first 3 days are for the reconciliation aspect, days 4, 5, 6 are for warding away the unwanted (I wrote a petition for this. of people places and things I want him away from) and days 7, 8, 9 are to improve my influence over him and raise my value to him and she is working in some fidelity stuff with that.
I miss him calling me sweet names and talking all sweet to me and just wanted to know if this is successful will he act the same as he did when we were together? Because I miss that. He was a great bf and I deeply regret breaking up with him and do whatever it will take to get him back.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:23 am

Hello, miss_adri89,

The issue with your Mom is her lack of respect for you.

So, that's the key word that you want.

Hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:38 am

Hello, kmg9189,

It's very difficult to tell how he will act.

I know that your soul misses the way that it used to be. But sometimes people change as it's a part of growth. And we all do it.

I once brought a man back to me that I hadn't seen in about 4 years. When he came back, it seemed like it wasn't him (he had changed so much). I missed the "old" him and the way he used to be. And as hard as I tried, I couldn't get him back the way he was.

magic can only work so far...

I have moved your post to the appropriate subforum on your primary question. PLEASE read the very first post by Miss cat and that will answer your other question

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kmg9189

Unread post by kmg9189 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:15 am

I can't tell which sub forum you moved it to. Well it has been only a couple months. And I know everytime he is in a Relationship he acts a certain way..which is what i really do miss. Is there anyway to sweeten him up?

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:09 pm

I am not even sure what is happening in my situation. I did a lavender spell kit on the guy I like since that is the one recommended for gay people but I am getting so many mixed signals. I did this spell about a month and a half ago and I am seeing signs a lot but no movement to go with it. The last time I heard from him was on Monday and we are now on Saturday. Our conversation lasted less then 30 seconds. He texted me to say hello I responded with hello he asked how I was and I said I was doing good and he said that is good to hear. When I asked how he was doing he didn't respond.

The time before this we had 7 whole days since I had heard a word from him. He ignores me a lot if I text first (he rarely texts first) but then there are times when he talks to me for like 4 days in a row and can't seem to put his phone down or something. Those days when we have real conversation he says the sweetest things to me and treats me like I'm his everything but then other times when he ignores me or stops responding in a very short period of time it's like I am invisible to him or something. He told me he is busy and works a lot but when you're on facebook every 5 minutes and you have time to update your status that doesn't strike me as busy as you say you are.

I still have about 3 more months until I will move back to my home state to be with him and my family (he lives in the same area as my family) so we are just friends for now until I get back to my hometown. I ordered a reading with Catherine Yronwode but she was booked until the start of next month so I still have a while of waiting before i can find out what is really going on in my situation. I am just wondering why would I see all these signs everywhere I seem to go but not a lot of movement? Feels like hardly any movement at all. Is there something else I should or could be doing (spell wise) in the mean time until the reading to get more movement from him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Hello, kmg9189,

Just read the first page (I have already moved you and you are on the last page).

Have you tried a honey jar to sweeten him up? www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Wishing you the best with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Hello, johnnyr860 ,

Wow, that's got to be frustrating for you. I'm so sorry.

There's definitely something else going on. And (just like you had said) a reading would indeed give you clarification. And spell suggestions to remove the obstacles.

You might want to try a blockbuster spell while you're waiting for the reading. Do this to remove any obstacles that may be preventing him from coming to you.

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

This would be a great spell to cast while you're waiting for Miss cat

Take care and wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

bnh6752

Unread post by bnh6752 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:26 pm

I need help knowing if what I am getting are signs or movement. I had 2 spells cast for me 2 months ago. One was follow me boy and a hot foot spell to get him away from a girl has been involved with. I've also been working a honey jar for about six months on him. After a month of just seeing some signs (his name all the time, animal signs, etc. )since I had the rootworker cast these spells, I got a reading. The reader told me that his spells and mine were working and that this man still had deep feelings for me. I had thought I sabotaged the work because I couldn't stop thinking about it and him. I also got drunk and let me impatience take hold of me. I texted him numerous times and called a few times. The first time I did this he responded with just a hey. The second time with no response alittle over a week ago. Although I texted him and called he didn't have my number blocked.
I thought that what I did sabotaged the work or the energy. But, I am still seeing/hearing his name everywhere and I keep having dreams. Also, my dad ran into him twice in the last week. And again he saw him today. He never sees him like that. And just yesterday I was watching tv and the girls name popped up. I'm just not sure if I am still seeing signs or if this is just all a coincidence and I have to start over with my spellwork. I haven't heard from him only once in these two months. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

kmg9189

Unread post by kmg9189 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:55 pm

I need help in figuring out what this could mean. This is the 3rd day for the spellcast but the first day the candle burned very clean. The second one cracked when it was lit and blew up into a huge flame. Then it flickered a little bit the rest of the time it was lit. I have been having some signs. After the 2nd candle my spellcaster told me It is usually a bad omen. She checked her tarot cards and said that it happened because of my negativity and whats known as “sabotaging my own work” which I have been trying to work on the negativity. But last night my ex called me at 4am. He texted me before that saying he just had a gun pulled on him Then called me 5 times after that. I was sleeping so I didn’t pick up. He was drunk but when I did talk to him he told me he just wanted to talk to me after what had happened. He kept saying that he just wanted to talk to me and I got 5 missed calls from him (which has never happened before. He only calls once if he needs anything and if I don’t pick up then he doesn’t call again). He woke up this morning saying the same thing that he wanted to talk to me (he woke up drunk). By the time he sobered up he said he just called to hook up. I have a feeling he was just saying that but I could also be wrong. What could this mean? Also I don’t know if this is relevant but I keep seeing ladybugs and I can’t even remember the last time I saw them because it has been that long. Could this symbolize anything?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello, bnh01 ,

These are still signs.

You obviously didn't mess up the spells because you are getting signs.

Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, kmg9189,

First of all, I am happy to hear that he's contacting you.

But we have no idea what type of spells you have casted.

Your best bet is to continue consulting with your rootworker as this person is very familiar with your spells and your case.

Have you looked at this page? You can get an idea of what your candles' behaviors mean: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Hoping that you have success with your spells.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bnh6752

Unread post by bnh6752 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:21 am

Thank you for responding. I thought if I tried to contact him I would know but he will not talk to me at all. And I'm pretty sure he is seeing someone. So I'm not sure what to do. It's going on almost three months

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 am

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this (so many sub-forums) - but here goes anyway -

I ordered/requested a candle to be burned for me last week. I haven't gotten a report yet (what is average turn around time on that, anyone know?) but I assume it is still burning. In any case, I requested an attraction candle - I believe what you put out into the world you get back, but I have had setback after setback with love, finances, my job, life in general. It was getting really hard for me to put out any positive energy into the world - or even just my life - because I was so overwhelmed by my "bad luck avalanche".

Well, in just the last few days I have noticed numerous positive changes in all areas of my life... feels like I am finally attracting some good things into my life instead of crap! It will be interesting to read the candle report when it comes, AND the best part is that when things are going a little better (like now) it's so much easier for me to be full of good energy and give it back out to the world!

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Hi bnh01,

I just wanted to add my two cents to your inquiry. I am going thru a similar situation with my target & I've been recieving the exact same kind of signs as you have been getting. It really helps to have faith in the process. Trust me I know it's difficult but let it manifest. I started getting movement when I stopped obsessing about him or the magic. I still burn incense or light candles towards it but I have laid off for the most part. It will happen, trust me! There is no set rule on when it will happen for us. Magic manifests in it's own time :) Good luck!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:12 am

Hello Sparker,

Thank you for the testimonial, the people at MISC really know what they are doing! I moved your post into the forum about the candle reports. If you read this thread you will can get an idea of when you will get your report.

Most candles are labelled and set 1 day after you place your order online. They then burn for about 5 - 7 days, give or take. After that, it can take from 2 - 4 days for a reader to look them over and email your report to you.

If you are having a run set of 3, 7, or 13 candles, the reports will come in several days apart, as each candle is set, finishes, and is read.

You should get a report after that!

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Amen, gypsywitchxxx !!
HRCC Graduate #1631

bnh6752

Unread post by bnh6752 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Thank you for your comment! Literally, just right after I posted this I got a text.. It was just a simple "Hey" and nothing else since. That is why I have been worried that I did something to sabotage it. I wasn't sure if this is just plain coincidence at this point? Although, if you don't see anything, that doesn't mean its not taking some sort of effect on the target(s). I obviously saw a lot of signs the past two months and now a little bit of movement. But, I just wonder why I have not seen much more than just a hey text message. I respond and then he doesn't say anything else.

I have already got a reading saying that he hasn't forgot about me and his feelings are deep. It's just hard for me to comprehend that if someone feels that way why they wouldn't be trying to communicate?

I work on my honey jar, but my 3 month time limit is coming, and I am prepared to either start over or decode that the thing isn't working. What do you think I should do? Work my honey jar some more or just simply sit back and let things ride til the 3 month mark, and then do more work?

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:08 pm

I just received my candle report and it said more work need to be done (for my mother).
It said either purchase another candle (same one, Peaceful home) or Blockbuster.
I was thinking of going with Blockbuster candle but I was wondering what would I write on the petition?

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:46 pm

Yea I hear ya on the confusion as to what to do. I honestly did a few new "spell work" things & have since had the same signs as before; dreams & hearing their name or meeting ppl with their name.

Keep the honey jar going & smoke your incense also! You can always do small minor things towards your target but just don't dwell on it so much. I knwo it's hard, trust me.

My target seems to be really stubborn when I've come across him since working on him. He almost seems to be in a zombie like state umm confusion if you will. I'm getting all kinds of attention form other guys just not from him since I've cast my work. I guess just keep up the work until you decide if it's worth it or not to continue. Good luck!

Spells manifest in their own time. I wouldn't wait over a year for it to happen but not less than 6 months either. My 3 month mark came a couple of months ago from work i had waited results from & all I really got was little movement. I consulted advice on here & was told either to "up" my work (as in lay stronger tricks down on target) or try again all over again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

I would write something that pertains to removing the obstacles that prevents her from respecting you

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:40 pm

I'm getting mixed signs in my workings and I'm not sure which ones I should trust. I dabble in card divination only for myself, I am an amateur and I've been getting negative signs, however I also do pendulum divination and the results have been favorable.

I watch a bit of television when I eat my breakfast and today I was watching a show in which a couple was going through a bit of a rough patch similar to that between me and my target, the man's name was the same as my target and in the end they ended up reconciling and had a stronger healthier relationship (A good sign in my opinion).

A few hours after that I had a man come to my home who had the same name as my target as well, he was trying to get us to switch cable companies but I still take this as a good sign as I've been doing conjure to try to get him to visit me at my house.

I'm not sure what I should take as truth and what is just overthinking.

Reason: Cant edit and want to add more info

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:25 pm

ConjuringCat,

In my opinion, placing your focus on signs is not the point of the work. Set a time limit. wach for signs, look for movement, pray for satisfaction. If your time limit runs out, check your hert -- Either give up or start a second spell or type of spell. Do not do more than three cycles. Sometimes the answer is "No." Accept that you tried your hardest and best.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat,

I rarely read for myself. Some rootworkers do and others don't.

But, I would not approach the cards this way as a beginner.

What a beginner ought to do (in my opinion) is to give themselves a daily reading in the morning. Look at what the cards are (NOT the interpretations).

Then, at the end of the day, think about the day's events and then reexamine what the cards were trying to tell you.

Anyway, that's my recommendation for a beginner.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Hi ConjuringCat, I agree with Miss Aida and I would take it one step further. Don't over analyze your work. You do not need to check in on your work this often. The real world signs that you are getting sound strong to me, I would encourage you to trust those signs and not stress too much on the divination. A solid check in every once and awhile is ok, but not too much.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:44 pm

I just received my candle report and it said that more work is needed to be done to shift those blocks. I was wondering how many more candles would I need for my problem? I've already used 2 (peaceful home and blockbuster) and they didn't work :/
And would blockbuster be good for the blocks?

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:53 am

I agree with the last poster ^, you are indeed getting strong signs. I too come across guys with my target's name as well & always take that as a good sign that my work is manifesting. Most recently, I was at work & had a guy with (my target's name) buy something from me which I took to be a positive sign that I was going to receive something from him in time :) Keep your head up & don't over think it!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Hello miss_adri89,

Block Buster is an excellent product line when trying to get through those stubborn situations and even stubborn people, so yes blockbuster is very good for breaking through blocks. IT is hard to know how many candles a situation may take, for that I would suggest hiring a rootworker to look into the situation and find out if more candles are necessary or if there is other work that could also be done. You can find Miss Cat and other workers at www.readersandrootworkers.org . hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:39 am

Hi,

I was just wondering if there is an issue with candle reports or candles fitting on the altar at the moment? I have still not had a report for one of the candles I ordered back in September and I also ordered two candles around the 14th of October and have heard nothing yet. I have tried emailing, but had no response. I know it is a very busy service, but I have never had problems with it before.

Thanks x

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Thank You Nathen!
I will message my rootworker about the candles.
Just one more question, if I order another blockbuster is there a way where I can ask the MISC to add extra prayer for the tough blocks? I read on here that you could ask for extra prayer.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Hi All --

I'm so shocked at something that's happened -- sign/movement/completion? -- that I'm shaking at work. I'm waiting to hear back from the AIRR Professional who read for me this morning for specifics on this, but I'm also interested in responses and feedback from the experts here.

Around the end of summer, I honored my cutoff date after a summer of reconciliation work that was hard. (Scroll back in this thread to see for yourself) It was acceptance, and it's been some quiet recovery and internal work to lift some old junk from my past since then. I just got off the phone with my AIRR Professional for a reading on proceeding with fresh love work to get started soon, clearing the slate...

Later, I got off the bus today while going to work, and there was my former target right across the street. I never thought I'd bump into him again, but there he was... he recognized me and waved. I stood there like a shocked dork. He came over and greeted me and asked how I was. I said ok. He was not usually in that part of town, but he was food shopping for Thanksgiving later with his family today. I apologized for being so shocked to see him. He put his arm around me and said he was sorry he hadn't been in touch, he'd been super-busy (he's always super-busy). How are things? I pointed out my sprained knee and cane and said, interesting. I got an "aw no" out of him.

We both said it was good to see each other. I asked if it was OK to call. He said sure, I said I had to get to work, would he like a hug? He gave me a hug. We parted saying talk to you soon.

Holy waaaahhhh... I shook like a leaf. Still am. So much that my coworkers told me to sit in back as long as i needed to... Yes much emotional confusion. I have to admit it was good to touch him again. And I'l hopefully hear soon from my AIRR friend on specifics on what it means and what to do, if anything... but...

In short, as many of you know, I did a ton of reconciliation work this summer, then Cut and Cleared a couple weeks ago. The C & C felt incomplete, but I figured it was just my mood... now I'm wondering... is this... a Sign? Movement? Resolution? Success?... What do I do with information like this?

Any feedback would be much appreciated. I'm wobbling between being ecstatically happy, freaked out, longing, sadness, and confusion.And hoping I'm not just being stupid. I need some straight talk. Thanks.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Dear Angelkitty --

I suggest that you first check your email spam filter in case the reports did come in but were shunted aside due to your filtering system. If that does not produce results, just call the church at 707-887-7808 and ask them to look up your client record and that specific order. There may have been a problem with your email address, so ask them to check it while you are on the phone.

------

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

Yes, in the message area (for petition) just ask in parenthesis.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Holy Cow, Doc!!!

Congrats!!

Well, I have my own ideas (sure looks like signs and movement to me).

BUT your root worker will look into this and I don't want to interfere with his/her reading.

So, please let us know what they told you. I'm interested in hearing their perspective on this (if you wish), especially after they read you.

AMAZING!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:13 pm

Hi Miss Aida!

Do you know how much that helps to get a "WOW" from you?...

I have to admit, today I'm sad -- it's a little like grief memory today. Fighting a wash of sad. Maybe another sign, or release...

Here's what's weird... I Cut & Cleared! And then this happens. (headslap).

Now... what to do next... again, I'll take more feedback. Much obliged. :)

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

bnh6752

Unread post by bnh6752 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:07 pm

ok, So, after I said I would let go and see how things worked. I got movement! I let him text me a few days before I responded because I wasn't sure if he was sincerely missing me or if he wanted just a booty call. He said things he never said before. Like, he wanted to commit to me but the problem was when I drank, he didn't like that I went out and drank and drove. I know that is stupid and I have to admit I did it a lot. And any guy will see that as a problem. Well, he really wanted to see me and said he just wanted to cuddle. The problem is I got drunk before he wanted to see me and so he still agreed to meet me even though he knew I had been drinking prior to this. I was upset about the last few months of him ignoring me. I kind of flipped out on him! I stormed out of his house, made a complete fool of myself. Now, he blocked my number again! And the girl that he was semi seeing blocked my facebook as well because I mentioned that I saw them on there together and flipped out about that too. So, now I am back to square one :( Does anyone know if this is possibly fixable? The weird part is, after this happened I woke up the next day and tried to contact him and realized I had been blocked but, I saw his name everywhere still. It keeps popping up everywhere, everyday. And I tried to call again and he unblocked me then blocked me again. I don't know what he is thinking, This only happened two nights ago. I don't want to do any kind of work until I know which direction to go and if anyone thinks I still have a chance to fix this. I know he is upset and mad at me but I just want a chance to see him sober and have a good conversation with him. I was out of my head that night and I'm not sure what to do. Anyone's advice would be great right now as I am just so sad about this.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Hmm first off please don't take this the wrong way but you seriously need to control your drinking habit if he doesn't like you drunk. I'll be honest here, I hate drunks. I dealt with one awhile ago & they're no fun. He might just see you as drama & may want to avoid you at all costs. However, there is still hope to turn this thing around! Stop contacting him for awhile & try a pink candle with reconciliation oil with orris root& damiana herbs. You may also want to add deer's tongue for eloquent communication. Also, add your petition underneath it stating for you him to please come back to you, etc. I've had good luck with reconciliation work using LM products. Good Luck to you!

bnh6752

Unread post by bnh6752 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:17 pm

I confided in the practitioner that did some work for me before and they suggested to use the intranquility spirit spell and that kind of scares me. I haven't seen much good come of that for people. I want to stay on the good side of things. I already have a honey jar with personal effects in it. Just curious if this was the completion of my previous work and this is the end result. But, I still see his name everywhere, its really weird. I'm not sure what to do, make a new jar or get a spell cast for me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Hllo, bnh01,

If I put a spell on you to bring me $10 and the spell worked. Then, you had an uncontrollable urge to give me this money.

You come to my house and ring the doorbell. I open the door and see you with a big smile on your face holding up the money that you're about to give me.

Instead, I punch you in the face.

You would say to yourself: "What the hell was I thinking trying to give this horrible woman money"? And you would immediately leave and never come back. Right?

So, you see, the spell worked but my actions in the mundane world did not facilitate my spell.

Your actions have to facilitate your spells or else you're not using the magic appropriately.

I would start al over again and also include all the suggestions that were given to you by gypsywitchxxx

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lola

Unread post by lola » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:31 am

How long does it take for a spell to work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello, lola,

Your answer is on this subforum. Just go to page one and your answers are right here.

Also, you might also want to look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bnh6752

Unread post by bnh6752 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:31 pm

I am working my honey jar with a pink candle but the only oils I have from LM are follow me boy and love me. So I used follow me boy. The other question I had was would I still be seeing signs even though that happened? I still see his name everywhere and I have been dreaming of things I normally wouldn't like his sister was in one. Also, I sent him a text apologizing but I don't know if I am blocked, today it seemed like I wasn't but there is no way of know that unless I call and I don't want to be too pushy right now.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, bnh01,

Yes, you can still see signs.

So, sounds like you might be OK.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Hi Miss Aida and All --

Well, here's the update about my chance meeting with my former target (scroll up if you forgot) after the helpful reading I got from my trusted AIRR Professional... and a heck of a lot of confusing advice from friends...and an experiment...

Since my former target said sure, calling is fine, etc etc... I texted him a few days later inviting him to a show. Back to the same thing... no response. Nothing. Slapped back to square one...sort of. But not really. I ran the gamut this week of shock, sadness, frustration, anger, resignation... ugh, it was tough, and confusing...

Was it successful reconciliation work? Yes, in a sense... was it a failed Cut & Clear?... Yes, that too... was this the dreamed for reconciliation I worked for?... No. It wasn't. It was a necessary encounter that spirits put before me to see if I was really moving on, to see if things were really different on his end. And they're not. It was a realization that it just wasn't going to be, and I just wasn't going to be important enough to him to get any response from him. Basically the meeting on the street was a test. I don't know if that's a sign or movement or what, but that's what it ended up being.

I had more work to do to let him go. Yes, there was a moment of what-was-it-all-for, and another moment of why the heck did he act so glad to see me... and that's where the reading helped. He's really thinking he's doing the right thing by letting me slow fade away -- even though he isn't....My trusted root doctor said months of love work will need more than one cut & clear -- sometimes you need to scrub the dishes a little harder to get the crud off.

Sure, it was upsetting... don't we all wish for that miracle meeting to be that reconciliation you worked so hard for?...And yes, I sobbed like a motherless child on the phone with my AIRR friend (I'm amazed at his patience with me) but I got the push I need to do a second Cut & Clear, where I wrote the goodbye letter I'd been avoiding doing, read it to the candles, then sent it in email form to my former target. I guess now it's over. I'll wait for signs, I guess, but I'm wrung out emotionally today. Maybe that's one of them.

Another reminder that magic works, signs, movement, and results come, but success may not be what you expect. Always be ready for the story to change. And make sure you have a top notch AIRR professional supporting you. I frankly don't know what I'd have done without his help.

And this forum, too. Thanks for all your support and feedback. Maybe better news soon.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Another update, and I am thoroughly confused and messed up -

I do the Cut & Clear, send the letter saying goodbye, sorry it has to be this way...chuck it to the crossroads...

... and that very evening, for the first time in 6 months, he emails back. What the what the what the...??? I couldn't believe it.

It was a brief, flummoxed message, saying he was going to digest the food for thought I gave him, and he'd get back later. (And who knows what that means...)

This is just so weird. Reconciliation work results in chance meeting and a sign to really move on; Cut & Clear and the guy responds.
Sign? Movement? Completion? Cosmic joke?

I will say this... I'm just emotionally depleted. I don't have any regrets about what I said to him, but... while the head is high, the heart is low. I can't work up the energy to be upset or angry anymore. Maybe that's something.

I'll let you all know what hits...if anything...I'm always up for feedback... thanks for being here...

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Hello, Doc,

It seems like sometimes, when we give up and just say that the spell isn't going to work or it wasn't meant to be, the spells start working.

I think that no matter what we say (I am not thinking about the spell, etc.), we want the spells to work so badly that we hold back the energies needed to send them out.

Do you think this is what's happening to you? I mean, you ALMOST said: "It's over" and now it doesn't seem to be...

Please keep us posted on this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Hi again Miss Aida and All --

Oh, Lord, I don't know. I don't know what any of it is. I just know I never expected any of it.

My AIRR expert hasn't had a chance to get back to me on this yet, but before the C & C, he and I agreed that hanging in really would just be counterproductive. And I really don't think I can get back into that space of believing it's love magic still working if I tried... there was a weird release after I chucked things to the crossroads. A no-regrets sort of thing...

A friend of mine thinks my old target's just responding to having me challenge his sense of himself, not really so much to me. It is puzzling... after months of ignoring and no response, why was it this that provoked him to actually email back?... but I really have to be done analyzing this. If I start contemplating whether or not it's still love work in play, I know I'll get wound up, and I can't take any more emotional shock right now...

...but yes, I absolutely will keep you all posted. You can bet on it. Thanks All!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:12 am

I think this is the right place to post...

Im more or less at the end of my spells. Although she is no longer angry at me, almost nothing has changed. I wanted to be in a relationship with her. My rootworker told me to rest for a few days and cut contact with everyone, as I will be at tug of War. She said she wasn't aware of all my intentions and we will be taking a different approach. I'm not exactly sure what to expect.

I shouldn't even be on here now, but that last message she left me has got me guessing for the last 2 days.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi jayfox,

If your rootworker mentioned for you to rest for a few days, I'd listen and rest.

Two days isn't much time. I'd maybe do what your worker said and chill a bit on this.

Have you set a time limit on the work?

Many Blessings to you, hon
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:41 pm

Well her jar has been going for about 4 months, a few weeks for mine. I told her that our talk about my feelings and another guy resulted in a big blow up, meaning I got blocked on some things. She said my issue that I was originally wanted to get rid of has been resolved. Now for a relationship, something else will need to be done, completely different. Never actually said what it was but said I must rest for 4 days, and I will be at a tug of war with my target. I haven't spoken to my target for 2 days.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm

jayfox,

Work can be complicated. I am not sure what the nature of the work is ( dating, reconciliation) but it certainly can take time. Its also not uncommon to do more then one working to address an issue, unfortunately nothing is cut and dry in life. You really should set a time frame, I will work on girl for X amount of time ( pick one you are comfortable with), and after this point I stop all work and move on with life and let God, I let the work take over.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Well it was to end all drama, and get with her, properly this time. However, once the drama had been solved, she was interested in someone else and then drama started over that...

My plan was to just let it go, but my rootworker has something else in mind. I'm just not being told what yet, so I'm confused. I've been told to lay low which I'm doing. I was actually told to go away for a few days but I can't, work, etc.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:57 pm

jayfox,

Keep working with your worker and letting him/her know whats up but dont be over bearing. Go away can mean many things, like be unavailable, stay home and be silent, stay off social media.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

branden

Unread post by branden » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Prior to performing spellwork I offended my target by telling him "don't fall in love with me" to which I apologize. We would talk to each other a lot and I kinda miss it.I have since performed spellwork which burned clear for the most part.My target has the ability to message me if he wanted to as we are friends on social media. I have a feeling that I'll have to iniate contact with him but I am afraid. Am I hindering the movement of my spellwork by not taking action by reaching out to him?

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:46 am

j82

Thanks, that's what I'm currently doing. She literally meant for me to go away for 4 days or so but I can't due to other things. I've decided to stay off Social Media, until Friday. I'm just not sure what to expect. The target also started blocking me on things, so I'm not entirely sure how this is going to pan out. It's almost like the spell did a 360, same situation but new drama.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”