Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Hot Foot or Send Away Bad Co-Worker Boss Employee

Brujita Angelical

Re: Spells to Hot Foot or Send Away Bad Co-Worker Boss Employee

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:34 am

hello everyone,

I have a co-worker who is awful. She lies, she doesnt do ANYTHING and tries to not only put her work off on other people but later takes the credit for anything good and anything bad she has no idea about. This is starting to affect me because I am new in this company and it will be a my word against hers type of thing (though i started documenting our conversations). I dont want my job in jeopardy because of this person! Also my bosses dont seem to even notice that she doesnt do anything! I would definitely think she has them under some sort of workings because i dont see any other explanation. My own boss has started doing HER work.

I recently moved to Uruguay (She works for the Brazil Branch) so we are not together on a day to day but we do Skype and email. I had to leave my powders and herbs back in NYC because I wasnt sure how customs works. I do have the hotfoot oil which I managed to bring along. What can I do with this oil from Uruguay since she is in Brazil? I could try to get a pen she uses or something of hers also from one of my co-workers when they fly down.

any thoughts?
thanx!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Getting rid of a terrible boss (getting-rid-of-terrible-boss-t14361s30.html)
I need to get rid of someone who wants my position (i-need-spell-to-get-rid-of-someone-who- ... 21s60.html)
Seeking suggestions to get rid of a co-worker (seeking-suggestions-to-get-rid-of-a-co- ... 7s120.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:03 am

thanx! I just realized there is a thread for nasty work related matters sorry, the site has changed a bit since my move and me settling down here.

thanks again!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:52 am

Hi all,
Please could anyone most kindly, give me what in their experience is best to do ... to get this achieved...
Need to get a very nasty person removed/gone/sacked as she has non-stop-bullied and upset so many people, now I must do something for my friend whom I'm worried for, as she's off work with genuine stress, depressed and upset.
There are 3 supervisors who would be the ones to sack her the culprit - I pray they do so! I have pictures of them and the culpritt too.
As there's is so much that can be done, and I must choose something strong and powerful .... SO I humbly ask ...

Would this be best done with a vinegar jar, or hot foot spell kit, or another spell of some kind? What work is best here?

Any guidance or thoughts are appreciated and much respected. You are welcome to pm me :)
Love and light to all.
MagicTinkerbell
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:57 am

Hi magictinkerbell,

to get rid of someone, the Hot Foot spell kit is a solid choice and it comes with all the instructions you need to do the work: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html & http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

You may also want to work a Boss Fix honey jar on the 3 supervisors to get them working with your intentions and to generally make them friendlier toward you and your friend: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:43 am

Aww yes, I thought so too ! thank you so much aura,...and great input re: the boss-fix jar :idea: - I'd forgotten that!
Sigh.. yes it's always best to put it out there and get some ideas before rushing in :D

Last thing... As its a 9 days practice.... I was thinking ... do hot foot spell in the mornings .... and then do boss-fix jar in the evenings ... (I'll keep jar going for a lot longer than 9 days though) ... But in one day the 2 things are done ? Then with a cleanse - clear- protect, at very start and then after each hot-foot spell session? Could that be a plan possibly? or keep separate to get best result?

magictinkerbell
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:15 am

Hi magictinkerbell,

You can work both spells at the same time, particularly in this case where the simultaneous action of the two is desired. Just make sure to cleanse after the hot-foot work and keep yourself protected throughout. Your idea of starting with a cleanse and protect is great.

Blessings :)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

justme9

Unread post by justme9 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Hello,
I'm trying to find a post about some sucess story (could not find it there) about steady work products, i can't remember what this guy baught and how he used the products. The post talks about a man who was having problems at work with his boss and coworker to the point that he was thinking of quitting. He called one of the readers from this site and she told him that he's gonna get a job by the end of that month. Then he used something i think it might be sachet powder for steady work , it was not a spell kit, and something else not sure if it was SW oil or candle or something else. But later his boss got fired, and then he got that position. Just wondering if anybody else can find that post or remember what he baught from LM and how he used it. Thank you.

curiocrow
HRCC Student

Unread post by curiocrow » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:50 pm

I wanted to jump on this post with a question. Now I have a co-worker and our relationship has soured. We were civil in the past until an event occurred that put them under a lot of attention by management. He was in the wrong, but I was an involuntary whistleblower on the situation. After working with this person for a while, I know that I don't care for them particularly, but I also know that he isn't a terrible person. I have thought about hot footing him in the past, but have hesitated. I know this person is trying to provide for his family. Would it be better to do a job spell so he gets a position elsewhere or should I use the hot foot powder? I may be able to justify the work better if I know that they will be moving on to other things and basically getting out of my hair. I appreciate any input. Thanks.

Celebrant

Unread post by Celebrant » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi from Australia everyone.

I would like to know the best spell to cast for the situation below please - appreciated if you can advise the most suitable one.

There is a particular supermarket (small store in a small town) that employs several Junior workers on a casual & part time basis. They are supervised by a mature aged lady who works on a full time basis. This lady treats the juniors very badly, calling them names in front of customers, belittling them, saying they are lazy, accusing them of stealing stock etc. Funny thing is, she is actually the one who does all of that herself. She has been caught stealing previously etc. The bosses have had so many complaints about the mature lady in the past, but for who knows what reason, they keep employing her. She has been there a few years, and thinks that she is indispensable - I think she has the bosses convinced of that too (at a guess). If she doesnt like the staff member, she will do everything to get rid of them. Some of them have resigned in the past due to the treatment they have received.

So I would like to know how to help the juniors at the store, but it would be good if the owners could see her for what she really is also.

Please note that I am not able to go into the store myself (due to geographical location), I would only be able to cast spells from a distance, or I could post/mail items etc.

I don't wish her harm as such - I suppose I wish she would lose her job as one option, or leave town, or I wish the bosses to see the truth. Thank you to anyone who can offer advise and I appreciate the time you take to reply.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Stop Gossip work would be appropriate to shut her up. Burn a black candle dressed with Stop Gossip oil over a picture of her. (Use a candle holder so you don't burn your house down!) Write "Shut up, (name)!" over the mouth. You could also use a figural candle.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Celebrant

Unread post by Celebrant » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Thank you very much Mama Micki for your most prompt reply :)

tinklebell

Unread post by tinklebell » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Please Help Me!

My co-worker is trying to land next door or right down the street from me. Here is the thing, this woman spells trouble, she gossips and starts trouble wherever she goes. I recently purchased a vehicle and guess what guys...a few weeks later she went a purchased the same type of vehicle. I recently got land for a home and now she trying to get land for a home right next to the land I have or a few houses down. She is a very miserable person. She ran her kids away and they hardly deal with her. Please help!!! What can I do to get this trouble maker out of my neighorhood?
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 pm

tinklebell

Unread post by tinklebell » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:20 am

thanks alot for responding!
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

tinklebell

Unread post by tinklebell » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 am

My co-worker is known as the co-worker from hell. She starts trouble where ever she goes. She very rude, nosey, loud, disrespectful, and many other things. She seems to taken by me because everything I do she tries to do it as well. I purchased a car and yes, she went a purchase the same type of car. I purchased a lot and now she is trying to get the lot next my lot. She said that she already has bought it but I am praying that the buying process doesnt go well and that she is not able to get the lot next to me. I would be completely miserable having her as a neighbor. Please pray for me and pray that she does not get the lot next to me and pray that she changes her mind about building a home in the area where I live. Please pray for me.

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:27 pm

I have 2 co workers from hell that she have been gone a long time ago, but I in my kind heart kept putting back handling the situation until today.

I love my job and they are going to extend my contract. The 2 co workers are contract workers as well, but I do not know if my boss is going to extend their contract or not.

I really wish that he does not and that way, I would not have to do any root work on them, but I am at my breaking point. The ladies are jealous of me because I can do my work and I am very fast at what I do. My boss and other co workers love me and they are always calling on me to do extra work because they know that I am a fast worker.

Ok, today when I got back from taking my break, my friend noticed that my 3 backup's had a check on them (meaning that someone has went through my work to make sure that I did not miss a check), and she asked me if I knew who checked my work, and I asked her if she saw a name on the work, and she told me "No", so I knew right then and there that one of them has messed with my work because they always messes with my s***. Mind you all that I work at a bank and I handle over 100 different checks a day for our customers.

I told my friend that it seems fishy, and I told her to go over my work for me, and come to find out, nobody went over my work because my friend found some account information in my backup. Had my friend not done this, than I would have lost my job because those b*****s put a check on my work knowing that they did not go over it. They are also made because they kiss ass and they want everyone to not like me. They have already turned another permanent co worker against me, but I try not to let it bother me.

I use to love to come to work, but now I don't. I am not going to quit my job because I need it, but I do want some advice on what I should do to them. That what happened today is just only one of the many things that they have done to cause me to lose my job. I did tell my boss about it, and he said that he is going to mention it in our morning huddle.

Do you all suggest that I do the Hot Foot and Souring Spell on them? I know what the Hot foot can do, but I am not all that familiar with the Souring Spell. I do know that the Souring Spell will make their life a misery, so would it also cause them to lose their job. Both of them claim that their man takes care of them, so they do not care if our boss does not extend their contract. I mean they brag all of the time about what they have.

Please help me. I have already thought about this, and the StopGossip Spell is out of the picture for them. I need something harsher for them
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:58 am

Hello Everyone,

I need some professional advice please. I have a co worker from hell and I been said that I was going to do something to her, but I kept putting it off. She is getting worse and worse each and everyday and I am so sick and tired of her shit. Ok, so should I burn some black skull candles on her to make her leave the state or should I use a Hot Foot Jar to make her leave the state. I want her to go back to her home state. Then again, I do not care where she goes as long as its not here. She does whatever she wants to do and nobody says shit to her. She told all of us that she the VP of our department is her Boo. I had said that it was a lie, but maybe she is telling the truth becasue she does whatever she wants to do and nothing does not happen to her. She is a contractor employee and she misses more days than she works and she still has her job. She keeps taking my checks off of my desk and hiding them, and she is going to make me beat her ass and both of us will lose our job. All of us bust our ass at work, and she just walks about talking to different people all day. Please you all do not judge me because this lady has to go and she must go now. I wish that there was a more cruel punishement for her ass because I need to put fire behind her ass seriously. Or maybe I should do both. Please someone help me to choose what to do, and if you tell me to go with the Skull candle, could you give me an example of what my petition should say.

I was thinking something like "So and so, you must leave the state of ? and you will never return." You will not find any rest here. I want to torture her ass until she leaves.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:26 am

Hello Shakur1971,

You could certainly hot foot her out of there.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot:html

A skull candle would influence her thoughts. From the sound of it, you're fed up to the degree that you want her gone ASAP. I don't blame you at all, she sounds like a nightmare to work with. Taking your checks? That is not cool! There is a thread here on Skull candles you can read up on.
Here is some info on skull candles: skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t15161.html
For info on candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

I would suggest a hot foot spell. Any other ideas out there?

Be sure to gather up personal things from her such as a picture, something she has touched, her business card. Anything of hers that is personal. Get something with her handwriting on it.

For a petition, you can write, "Move Away ( her name)!" "Get out of here!" "( her name) leave this company now!" Whatever you want her to do, write it down. Be stern. Be direct. I like your petitions a lot! :)
Also, do cleansing baths on yourself.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

You can also have a hot foot candle set: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

You can order a hot foot spell kit from the Lucky Mojo online store.

Hun, now don't go whoppin' up on her. I know you want to, but I don't want to see you get into trouble. :)

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:21 am

Hello Susan Barnes,

Thanks so much for the quick response. I will do what you stated, but I am going to hire a AIRR worker and Luckymojo.com to do the work for me. Yes, this chick has to go and she has to go now. I am looking at her now, just walking around talking to different people, not doing noting, while we bust our ass. Yes, I am not working at this moment because I had to come on here to see if someone left me a message. I use to love my job and now I dread coming to work because of her, but her time is coming now for sure for her ass to leave this company for good. She is not about to know what hit her ass......she is going to be gone bye-bye :lol: real soon. Thanks again, Susan!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

You are so welcome Dear!

I'm happy to see you are taking action!

Best of luck to you! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:52 am

Shakur1971,

I edited out where you named the company you work for. I did this to protect you.

Take care!

xoxLittleDxox

Unread post by xoxLittleDxox » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:45 am

SHAKUR1971 wrote:Hello Everyone,

I need some professional advice please. I have a co worker from hell and I been said that I was going to do something to her, but I kept putting it off. She is getting worse and worse each and everyday and I am so sick and tired of her shit.
I'm pretty much in the same situation, except that the coworker I'm having issues with seems to have a strong foothold in the company, even though she's been fired before from the same job about seven years ago, from what I understand. Favoritism, especially when it comes to people who have higher-ranking family members to back them, doesn't jibe with me. In fact, it infuriates me that this particular coworker is getting special treatment when she should've been fired over a week ago for continuously walking out on the job either when things got too tough (my company is going through some transitions) or simply when she felt like it. Other employees who talk to her on a regular basis have been warning her about that but she doesn't take their word seriously. I'm basically wondering if I even need to continue a current spell to get her out the door faster, but it seems like she's digging her own grave. What really gets me though is that when I expect her not to return to the job and find out she hasn't been fired yet, I get absolutely. Livid. Her very presence there drives me crazy, enough to the point where I can't focus on my own work. I know for certain that if I did the same thing, I would've been gone.

I was recently in the process of doing some Hot Foot work on her (candle ritual on Cat's Hot Footing page, focusing on her being handed a pink slip and storming out of the building; I have a vivid imagination), but the sign I got is a bit...peculiar. At first, the pin on my black offertory candle looked as though it would fall (I actually used a coffin nail), stayed stuck to the pin that had yet to come down, but after about a solid minute, it landed with such an unexpectedly loud *CLINK* that it startled me out of my meditation. Can anyone help me with this interpretation? I did in fact read the page on Reading Divination Signs from Candleburning, but this seems a bit different as far as the way that the first pin hesitated and fell with such intensity afterward. It just doesn't seem...as definite as I want, I suppose. I wonder if it means that her foothold is so strong that she won't leave right away, but ultimately will and perhaps...won't go quietly?
:?

Forgive me if there are any inconsistencies in my writing; I'm rather new to all this. :oops:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Good Evening xoxoxLittleDoxox,
Sounds like you're on the right track. Or, could be: "...they harder they fall.."
You'll just have to wait and see
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tinklebell

Unread post by tinklebell » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:06 pm

What is the problem when you sprinkle hot foot powder in someone's path, do a freezer spell on them to get them to go away, do a vinager jar spell on them and nothing seems to be happening...it's for my coworker and nothing will run her off. I am pretty great at doing spells and notice changes very soon but for some reason this lady will not go anywhere...what should I do? I don't want her to ever become my neighbor.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Hello, Tinklebell,
After you notice the changes, do you continue working against her or do you give it a break (and then that's when she gets stronger again)?
When that happens to me, I continue the spells that I am doing and add more (different) spells.
Sometimes these people are just protected in certain areas. So, imagine a shield with some holes in it. You just got to find the right ammunition to get through those holes. Stronger spells.
On a side note, may I also suggest throwing Goofer Dust in her path? That powder works miracles. It just never ceases to amaze me. www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
Anyway, here are some more spells for you to review. Maybe something here will appeal to you (just scroll down to the crossings): www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Please keep us posted.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

notoriousv

Unread post by notoriousv » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:24 pm

I would like to send my boss on her way without repercussion falling back on myself. She is a distraction at work, doesn't listen to the advice of her employees, and is generally unliked. I have in my possession her picture, some dragon's blood, a black candle and pins. Can I work on her with these things or do I need to wait and purchase other recommended products?

Thank you.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Dragon's blood is more used for good fortune and protection then for driving someone away. You're better off using Hot Foot oil on a black candle to drive her away.

Another option is Boss Fix, a classic in dealing with bosses who are a pain.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:35 pm

If you are nervous about repercussions, you could also burn a Protection candle for yourself, with a little oregano, bay leaf and fennel seed on it to stay under everybody's radar.

Dragon's blood is protective as well as a great thing for prosperity and for love; save it for yourself.

Miss Michaele.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:41 pm

I tried to help someone out at work and he got fired and he's trying to twist and use my words in a sexual harassment claim with another employee.
Both employees that are at the center of this claim have turned against me and has said some things about me that could possible effect my job or effect how I am seen in the work place.
I want both people to go completely away. As I read through the posts there is a lot of hot footing. I don't have experience with hot footing. What should I do.
I want to advance at work and this is the last thing I need. One employee has been fired and he's just trying to drag others down with him by twisting the truth. The other is a part time employee who lives with her parents and know she's secretly been looking for other work and she's in college. I want her to go away!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:11 am

Hello Celine-Celeste,

I merged your post to a thread that has several posts about how to use the hot-foot powder. You may also want to check out some stop gossip products as well. You can read about that here http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html .

Hope this is helpful and let us know if you have any more questions.

Peace~

Nathen

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:37 pm

I had to read this post...yes, there are several methods to see people stepping. The idea is which to use, especially since you are concerned about repercussions. Hot Foot, Goofer Dust, you name it, just keep yourself protected as recommended.

notoriousv

Unread post by notoriousv » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:37 am

Thank you all for you insights and great suggestions.

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:10 am

if anyone knows of a spell that will cause someone to get fired please message me

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Hey Johnny843,
There are plenty of spells on the forum, from hotfooting to ruining people financially. You just need to do a search.

Good luck.

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:03 pm

thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, johnny843 ,
Here's some spell kits that you might be interested in for your enemy:
www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
In fact, here are all the spell kits (you might want to take a look at them for your other concerns): www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

yummy11226

Unread post by yummy11226 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Hi Guys, this is my first post ever. I found this website by accident and consider it a blessing. I didn't want to create a new thread as many of the topics in this one is similar to mine.

I'm trying to get rid of a co worker who has nothing but evil intentions towards me. She's deceptive, envious, and also incredibly lazy. She likes to pretend to work when the boss is around and when he's not she's either on social media or making personal phone calls all day while I do all the work. We all share the same office space and I need to get rid of her to save my sanity. I'm a little hesitant to use the Hot Foot powder at her desk because my boss and other employees as well as my self share each others space and belongings. We'll all be stepping on it and touching it and I don't know if it will have a negative impact and backfire against me. I believe she's using spells on my boss because she's been in the company for 10 years doing absolutely nothing. Others have come and gone and she's still there. It is so obvious that she does nothing that he reduced her pay grade and soon after she went on "vacation" and he suddenly gave her a raise. He favors her opinion and she plays the victim when she gets called on her actions and it actually works. I need her completely gone and I also need a spell/oil to use for the both of them to create discord between them so he can finally see her for who she really is. I know she's been practicing work on him because it is not natural. Even when she messes up he sweeps it under the rug. When I mess up he chews me out.

I just purchased john the conqueror oil and i started using it on my person as a rub down. In addition I have her name and picture in a vinegar jar with red pepper, black pepper and salt. I also burn her image every day with the same ingredients. I created a honey jar for myself and my boss to grant his favor and I immediately got a pay increase. I do see results but I want to strengthen the results. Should I buy Hot Foot Oil and Bat's blood oil in conjunction with each other and create a spell for her? Should I use the Hoot foot oil in the vinegar jar? Please advise

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Hello, yummy11226,
Welcome to the forum and to the Lucky Mojo family!!
There's no such thing as an accident in my opinion) so, we're glad that Spirit brought you to us!
When you have time (and if you wish to do so), please go to the Introduction thread and introduce yourself to us!
Also, thank you for NOT starting a new thread. It's hard for the Moderators to do all the stuff we do to put posts in the right areas.
And UGH!! I just DESPISE people like her! Despise them!!
Have you looked at the other posts here on this thread? Some good ideas!
So, if you don't want to Hotfoot her, why not do break up spells between them. People don't have to be romantically involved to have a break up spell laced on them
www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
I'm also thinking that you can put them both in a vinegar jar so that they will be sour to each other (but you would have to start a new one. Don't open this one up).
I am also thinking about banishing. www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
Now, you could do Hot Foot candles on her, banishing candles on her.
What about a freezer spell on her? www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Just some ideas for you
You're on the right track with sweetening your boss to you.
My favorite spells for getting people to see things my way is a skull candle influence spell (in addition to what you are doing) www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Wishing you the best with this!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:39 pm

suzyparker wrote:So, I am trying to do as much positive work as possible so nothing negative I do crosses to my good work.
Sometimes God is in the tangents, so: Sidestepping your question about Reversing oil, let me just recommend washing your hands in hyssop tea, or Hyssop Oil in water, after any negative work -- somewhat like a doctor washes his hands between patients.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:28 am

Hi
I am wondering what lm oils and powders and herbs could be used to make a job interview go badly so the target does not get a certain job.
I want the employers to take a instant dislike or get a bad impression of a potential employee and decide they do not want him working for them.
I only found out about the interview today so do not have time to work a vinegar jar as the interview is early next week. Also I have no idea of who the people in charge of the interview are.

I have a large variety of lm oils powders and some herbs but a bit unsure which would be the best to use. I was thinking of jinxing powder and confusion powder to make the target confused during the interview and to jinx the interview but any other thoughts would be appreciated.

I wont be seeing the target on the day but will a few days before that I can get oils and powders on his items. I have his hair and a few personal concerns but no black candles at present so also any ideas on the best way to work the spell would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, Brooke,

You're on the right track

But if you can, a skull candle with confusion oil and/or inflammatory confusion would be terrific!! Work on his mind!!
www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

What about working on the interviewer to> Put them in a souring jar so that they are soured to each other?

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

yummy11226

Unread post by yummy11226 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:38 am

Quick update...

I've been using bat's blood oil in my work against my co worker. Every morning I dress a picture of her with the oil in addition to black and red pepper. I recite the appropriate psalms, my intent, and then burn her picture. I always anoint my hands with sandalwood and patchouli oil for protection. A few weeks ago I dressed her desk, pictures of her family she has on her desk and even her car handles ( in hopes that she has car issues) so she will not come to work. I've been using the vinegar jar for her and my boss to sour their relationship. So far the results have been very slow and I wonder if I have to be patient or if i'm doing something wrong. Do I need a stronger spell to see better results?

After I used the honey jar on my boss and I got an increase in pay he asked me to take out the trash. This is incredibly disrespectful and he's been doing and saying subtle things that gets me very frustrated. He sometimes act as if I should be grateful I got the raise because he didn't have to give it to me. He uses the same co worker to disrespect me. I thought the honey jar would change his attitude completely in conjunction with the john the conqueror and attraction oil i've been using as my personal scent but so far Ive gotten luke warm results. What should i do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello, yummy11226 ,

When did you start these spells?
HRCC Graduate #1631

yummy11226

Unread post by yummy11226 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi Ms Aida, about a month.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello, yummy11226 ,

It sounds like your spell worked on your boss but then it slowed down. But, honey jars are slow to manifest

You have a few options:

What about the Crossing spell kit? www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html
and/or Banishing: http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

It sounds like you may have to do something more forceful on the boss (such as boss fix) http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

I'd still keep up the other work (as back-up) and go into fresher spells.

I hope things get better. this has got to be so hard on you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

needjinxbreak

Unread post by needjinxbreak » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:30 am

There is a horrible so-called attorney that he just do divorce cases. He deceive his friends and clients and force them to divorce their partners. He had another job before, he was working as a computer guy but then he decided to be attorney because he loves money and he is aggressive, then he was thinking he will be able to win all court cases by threatening other parties. Some people tried to stop him by filing against him in attorney bar but no success, probably he has some protection spells or connections.
Which kind of spell I can cast that he loose his license in law and wilL not be able to separate lovers from each other and make life of others full of anxiety? Also if there is any spell that everything he has doe will return back to him and he will get anxiety. I really want to stop him, because I cant stand people cause others mental and emotional problems just for hundreds of dollars. These kind of people should be stopped.

Reason: posted osme where else

osingleton3

Unread post by osingleton3 » Sun May 10, 2015 11:16 am

Hello,

There are two horrible managers at my job that need to go asap. The job I work at is going to hell in a handbasket because the workload they put on us is for 6 people, but they really believe it is enough for 2 employees and this has got to end.

I plan to order some hot-footing products soon. Are there any herbs or candles I can burn to get these two managers booted?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, osingleton3

You can most definitely have MISC light hotfoot candles for you while you are waiting for your products:

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... -foot.html

And here is a quick guide to herbs for many conditions: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the very best of luck with this situation
HRCC Graduate #1631

kawaiiprincess

Unread post by kawaiiprincess » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:27 pm

I thought I would post this here because it kinda relates to my situation. I have started to date my co worker and things were going well until we had a disagreement. I really like him and want to be with him, I just can't work in the same department with him. I was so upset and hurt that I made a vinegar jar to sour his relationship with the boss. I've heard the stories about dating your co worker and one of you should leave if you want the relationship to become serious. He's on a temp contract and I'm on a perm contract. I would prefer him to leave because there's always opportunities for him to move around in our company as we work for a large organisation and have an in-house job agency. Anyway I've got the vinegar jar going but I'm wondering what else I can do? I don't want to banish or hot foot him because I don't want to lose him from my life. He says he likes me and wants to be with me. However I need him to leave the department because it's already putting a strain on our relationship. How can I attract a new job for him?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:46 pm

Hello kawaiiprincess,

I think you might be going about this the wrong way. Instead of souring his relationship with the boss in your department (which could follow him because then he will not have a good reference from within the company) Do some work to get him a new job. Check out the parts of the forum that talk about this kind of work to get some ideas and just word your petition and such that the new job be in a different department.

Peace~

Nathen

kawaiiprincess

Unread post by kawaiiprincess » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:35 am

Hi Nathen

I will get rid of the vinegar jar. I didn't think about that and would need him to get a good reference from the boss. I'm thinking of doing a moving candle spell to attract a new job towards him. Thanks for your help.

Achingsoul22

Unread post by Achingsoul22 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Hello
I need help with a problem that I am facing. I have a coworker who hates me so much. She is spreading gossip and making it a hard work environment for me. Recently she decided to cut my job so that means less money for me. I have done nothing to her and we have a new boss and she is starting to be friendly and that only means more trouble for other people in the workplace. There are so many people who have been affected and by t his woman in the workplace. She has no conscience that she is harming people. She walks around just hurting people and causing people to lose their work. She has no concern that people have bills and family to take care of. She makes up fake times on her time-sheet and cheat the company out of money all the time. She is never get caught because she brags that she knows voodoo. So everyone is afraid to approach her and hold her accountable for all her evil. I don't know what to do because I need the money because I went through a bad divorce and I am starting over with little finances. I don't know how she gets away causing so much evil.

I need help to figure out what to do and what products that can be used. I need my job back and I need to feel comfortable in the workplace. She has caused so many people to leave and she is the one who needs to leave because she is not there for the right reason.

Please let me know what products to buy and what type of bible verses I need to read. Any help will be appreciated because I am in desperate need.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:43 pm

Hello, Achingsoul22,

I am so sorry that this is happening. What a wicked wicked person!

Well, in my opinion, if she's that good with "Voodoo", she wouldn't need to brag about it. But, all of you to step up to the plate as a group and talk to the new boos. If you are afraid, then protect yourself first. Here is an array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, talk to the boss.

Then, Hotfoot her out of the place. I have moved you post over to the Hotfoot section and there are 4 pages hereon this thread with spell ideas. Please read through them.

Wishing you the VERY best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:07 pm

I need some advice, I don't know if this is the correct forum, and I'm sorry if it's not.
I have this girl at work that doesn't work on site she works from home but my boss favors her a lot and we still need to run things by her, like if she's our boss. So she has this "big head" and thinks she's the boss. How can I get her to leave? I already froze her but I feel she still tries to get me for small stuff. She's very anal about a lot and I'm tired of her being the "teachers pet"
She's not even considerate of all the other employees and stress them out as well
What do I use? I wanna place another order ASAP because I have other things on my list lol

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

I have moved your post to the thread on how to hot foot or send away troublesome co-workers.

In the future, please post in the appropriate thread as I had to split then merge your post to the right location on the forum. This is a lot of work for the moderators and we would appreciate it if you would look for the appropriate subject area for your questions.

You could use the search box in the upper right section of the page (in the green header) and type in your subject to find the right thread for your situation. Just some friendly advice on how to navigate this huge forum!

Now that your question is in the correct thread, you can read through the other posts here to get good advice on how to get rid of this pesky colleague.

You could work with Hot Foot products to get rid of her, but it sounds like she doesn't spend much time in the office so reserve that for when she is physically there. In the mean time, put her and her boss in a vinegar jar together, to sour their relationship. You could search the forum for vinegar jars to learn how to construct one.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

PrinceRD
Newly Registered

Unread post by PrinceRD » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:59 pm

I'm new this to forum but have been reading a lot recently.

I have a co-worker that is stirring up trouble and targeting me. I'm currently involved in a lawsuit with this person and ultimately I want this person to leave the company. The lawsuit is a separate issue that can be handled, but this person is stirring up trouble almost daily and making my job difficult.

Is the hoot foot spell worth trying?

I know it may be difficult in an office environment, but are there any other options for me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:19 pm

Hello, PrinceRD

Yes, of course the hotfoot is worth it

So is banishing www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Please read the 4 pages heee for more spell ideas.

Wising you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

branden

Unread post by branden » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:23 pm

My job is planning on hiring 3-5 new people which in turn will probably reduce everybody's hours. Is there anything I can do to trim the lazy new hires and lazy workers off? Should I consider hotfooting, freezing, or a vinegar jar spell? Should I word my petition as "all lazy people will quit"? I don't want to affect us hardworking people.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm

Hello branden,

You could hot foot each of the new people who turn out to be poor workers, that way you only hot foot the people who you want to hot foot. You could create a hot foot jar and make a name paper for each person you want to target, then put them all in the jar and work the jar. You can read more about such jars here:

hot-foot-spell-kit-question-and-answers-t5101s30.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”