Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
kaboodle

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by kaboodle » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:40 am

Thanks for the replies. So what do you suggest I do then? I really want to get him back here.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:18 am

Thank you ConjureMan Ali. I wish we could have this response as a sticky note on this thread!

kaboodle, your first step is to answer the questions ConjureMan Ali asked. Why has your relationship fallen into this place? Once you have clarity on that you can look at either Reconciliation work or Come to Me work. Perhaps getting in touch with an AIRR member to get you started on the right track would help?
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:49 am

He didn't leave me. Our relationship is going perfectly fine save for the fact he had to move continents and he doesn't want to do long distance. So I really want him back to work things out to be more serious/committed.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:48 am

Hi kaboodle,

If your relationship is fine, then I heartily agree with all the posts previous that the IS is NOT where you should focus your spellwork. Why don't you instead do two workings in tandem:

1 - A combo of Come To Me and Stay At Home to get him to move toward you and a permanent residence close to where you are. MISC can burn the candles on your behalf and you could also do some work at home.

2 - A job-drawing spell to make sure that he can stay here successfully (you can also work a love-return spell almost identically by changing the candle colour, oils and herbs. One way to work this would be to get:
- a map of where he is (smallish)
- a map of where you want him to be (smallish)
- a green figural candle
- 5 pins
- a pair of scissors
- a mercury dime
- gravel root
- pyrite
- devil shoe string
- Attraction oil
- Banishing oil
- Steady Work Powder
- Money Drawing Powder
- Prosperity Bath Crystals
- Steady Work Bath Crystals
- Steady Work Incense
- Prosperity Incense
- a green marker
- a black marker
- personal concerns from him
- a red flannel bag

Preparation:
1. Begin on a Thursday during the waxing moon. Rise before the sun comes up and take a spiritual bath with a combination of equal parts Steady Work and Prosperity bath crystals. Wash upward. Air dry. Keep a bit of the water and throw it in your front yard or sprinkle it over your house plants (not much on the house plants, salt and fresh plants don't mix too wonderfully and you want them to stay alive).
2. Take the map of where he is now that you want him to leave. With the black marker draw a large ''X'' over the location and write all the reasons you want him leaving there, let your anger at the place and the distance it's caused pour out onto the paper as you write. Draw over the ''X'' again with Banishing oil.
3. Take the map of where you want him to relocate to. With the green marker, draw a large ''$'' over the location and write all the qualities of the job he'll be offered. You can add a heart in red marker over the location as well if you so desire.
4. On an altar or work-space you can use for the next 5 days, place the map of the location to be abandoned on the extreme left hand side and the map of where you want the relocation on the extreme right hand side. Open the scissors and place them between the two maps, right next to the bad location on the left, blades pointing toward the map half that is undesired. Atop the location where you want the job to be, place the mercury dime, gravel root, pyrite and piece of devil shoe string anointing them first with a combination of Attraction oil.
5. Combine the sachet powders and use the resulting powder to draw an arrow from one map half to the other, pointing toward the desired city; beginning after the scissors (the arrow should not cross the scissors).
6. Write your BFs name on the green candle 9x. Load the bottom with his personal concerns. Anoint it with Attraction oil as you pray your petition for his finding a job where you are. Mark it with the 5 pins into equal parts (5 days of work). Set it at on the arrow made from sachet powder, right in front of the scissors (off the map where he's leaving).
7. Combine the two packets of incense. Make about 7 incense cones that you will use on the first day of work (the Thursday you're doing the preparation on). Keep the rest for the following days.

The Work (with the clock hands rising):
1. Light the incense.
2. Light the candle.
3. Move the candle forward on the arrow, closer to the map half where you want him to go. As you move him say ''Your prosperity is here by me, there is a job here perfect for you. You are provided for here at home in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Amen. You can also choose some Scripture that echoes your intention to read.
4. Let the candle burn to the first pin and pinch it out (do not blow it out).
5. Repeat steps 1-4 every day until the candle is burnt out. The candle should be right atop the location desired on the final day of the burn.

Disposal:
1. After the candle is done burning on the final day of the spell, wrap the wax remains, dime and herbs in the map on the right-hand side. Fold toward you. Place the packet resulting in the red flannel bag along with a pinch of the sachet powder from the arrow drawn onto the altar and tie the bag shut. Anoint it with Attraction oil and keep it on you (or in your pillowcase) until the spell manifests.
2. Dust your front walk with the sachet powder from the arrow.
3. Take the map of the place you want him to leave, fold it away from you into a small packet and toss the paper into a river over your left shoulder.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:14 am

Thanks for the detailed reply. Could I get a rootworker to do it for me as I've done work before but with no results. Also do I have to get a reading first?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:29 am

Hi kaboodle,

Yes you can hire a rootworker to do spellwork for you, they will tend to require a consultation first although terms vary from person to person. I also made a suggestion without a reading, and thus following a reading, a specific plan of action for the work to be done would be provided and may well differ from what's posted below - if the reading reveals that it's possible to obtain success at all in your case. They will also no doubt ask you to back up the work on your end with baths, candles and/or other types of activities.

If you've never had someone do work on your behalf before, start by reading the following information:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... or_Clients
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

To find a reliable and ethical rootworker, consult the listing of AIRR members here and choose one that you feel compatible with: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:21 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote: Your ex left you? Find out why and address that. If it was lack of love, work to bring love between you two. If it was lack of sex, then do some passion work. If it was because he's afraid of commitment then do some stay with me work on him.

Do NOT send the Intranquil spirit after someone you love, do NOT send the Intranquil spirit against someone you want to think of you or miss you.

So who should call upon the Intranquil Spirit? A mother who wants to punish her good-for-nothing husband who has left her with kids at home, abandoning them because he's decided to chase the skirts of another lady. The woman who was betrayed by the man who she trusted above all else. The woman who was used cruelly and who now wants justice. This is the spirit for these people. A spirit of hell for those who deserve hell.
I completely respect this reply from Conjureman Ali. Thank you because now I feel justified as I fall under the "betrayed by the man she trusted above all else" and the "used cruelly and who now wants justice". Off to do more research.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Lash_7154
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lash_7154 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:33 pm

Good afternoon, I need help regarding an intraquility candle I had lit for me and one I lit for me. The guy I want back is someone who deceived me for a long time and did not give me time to get to know me. I thought he was single but it turned out he had a girlfriend the whole time and the girl told me some really mean things since the guy made me out as the bad guy. I had a candle lit for me and I lit one at my house but about a week after the candle burned out, I messaged him just to say I was angry about the whole thing. I know the prayer states to make him want to see me, hear me, smell me etc. and since it was only a message, my question is if the spell is still working or should I light another candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Hello, Lash_7154,
Difficult to say without a reading!
So, it's up to you to make that decision.
Also, please try to post in the appropriate topic thread/subforum. Try not to randomly post anywhere as it is A LOT of work for the moderators.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lash_7154
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lash_7154 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:41 am

I have a question regarding this spell..

How long is the normal time until the person you used the spell for comes back into one's life? and if i happened to see the person at a location, does that stop the spell from continuing since he has seen me in passing? or does that motivate him a little more to see me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, Lash_7154,
I believe that once they see you, the spell is completed. So, you might want to do it again.
Here's the subforum that answers your other question about time: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... a60b3a1158
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

drecd
Newly Registered

Unread post by drecd » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:28 am

3 1/2 months ago, I made and altar and conjured to the Intranquil Spirit with the hopes of inciting my ex lover to want me back so bad he would not be able to sleep, eat, etc, for wanting me back. I also hoped that I would move forward mentally; not cut him off completely, but allow him to come after me more forcibly than what he was doing, and change the energy so that I would think about him less and feel less pain and transfer those feelings to him. I did this on a Wednesday, and the next morning I awoke to a loud thump. When I went to see what it was, I found that his painting that he had given me had fallen off the wall. It had never done that before, or since.

I assumed the spell was powerful and worked; I saw him the next day for the first time in weeks at an event and he couldn't take his eyes off of me. But almost immediately after that, he stopped contacting me. He became cold and distant, and lost interest in actively pursuing a relationship. Instead, I have become the one who is obsessive and can't sleep, can't get him out of mind, etc. It's as though what I asked for was reversed!

I have done another love altar, and used a boomerang, only to have two previous partners contact me out of the blue...but not him. What can I do to reverse what I did, to achieve my original intent?? It seems I should stay away from the Intranquil Spirit; it also seems highly unlikely at this stage that I could conjure him to want me so desperately. But what can I do to get us back on track?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Hello, drecd ,
Well, you worked with the Intranquil spirit for all the wrong reasons.
I am merging your post to the Intranquil Spirit subforum and take a look at what Miss cat says (<---especially her) about working with this.
It saddens me terribly when people work with an entity that they know nothing about. Because it can be dangerous.
Your love altar brought those guys, not the Intranquil Spirit.
You might want to take a 13 herb bath yourself www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And an uncrossing for him: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Then, try again (without the intranquil Spirit)
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sirrup

Unread post by sirrup » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:02 pm

I recently did work with the Intranquil Spirit. I felt the effects on me the first day and a half, and it was horrible. After that I would sprinkle holy water on myself before and after my petition, saying, "You have cleansed me and consecrated me, and I am clean of all defilement by Your Grace, Amen." No more troubles with obsessive thoughts and feelings. We didn't talk to each other during this time, but 3 days after I finished, she texted me to meet for lunch. Ignored her and hours later she texted all angry and threatened to cut all ties. I gave in and texted back, which led to a tense conversation. Eventually she asked if she could just come over to talk, but only outside my house. It was tense, but she ended up coming inside and we hooked up. It's been better, but it's still definitely on the fence. I've also been backing it up with work on a baby doll of her, and another work to break down her resistance. It definitely takes work to make it stick, but I'm learning as I go.

Btw, the main point of my post was to suggest the use of holy water and prayer for cleansing in order to neutralize any personal negative effects from the Intranquil Spirit. This is my second working with the IS, and this practice has made the whole experience much easier and pleasant.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Lash_7154,
I believe that once they see you, the spell is completed. So, you might want to do it again.
Here's the subforum that answers your other question about time: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... a60b3a1158
Take care
I hate disagreeing with someone who knows much much more than me, but....

intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... 1a#p138969

(That's just one post. She's said the same thing a number of times. )
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:49 pm

kmew1315 ,
I stand corrected!!
Thank you for sharing this. I learn something new everyday.
I don't work with the IS (I cringe when people do) so, I don't know that much about it.
And thank you for being so diligent and studious of the forum. VERY impressive!!
Thank you!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:20 pm

I have avidly read the thread regarding IS. I have not used and am quite frankly scared to do so. I have a friend that has used this. I was not aquainted with her when she did this spell as I would definently have tried to dissaude her. 2 weeks after she did the spell, the target called out of the blue and asked her to move in with him. Since then he has grown increasingly more antagonistic towards her and violent. Every single day he tells her to move out then changes his mind and says stay. He loses his temper at the simplest things and now has started drinking heavily. He is cruel, violent,, volatile and explosive. at this point she has to leave for her safety and sanity. It is a real mess. She has had readings that have given inconclusive information. some say it will be ok and others say to move on. She hasn't really followed up with the healing, cleansing and sweetening work which I think could really help.

In conclusion, please do not undertake working with this spirit lightly. It can be chaotic and poisonous. if you must use it then employ a professional to assist while you do heavy duty sweetening and cleansing work. i sometimes get advice from a Brujeria worker and she says anytime she works with this spirit as she recites the prayer , she drinks a glass of sugar water and taps the vigil glass candle to gain better control of the spirit. I have no idea if this is effective or not.

Before performing this spell consider and explore other options. I feel so bad for my friend because at this point I think the relationship is not salvageable, however I am not a professional so I may be incorrect.

A word to the wise.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:32 pm

BlakPrincessUK ,
Thank you so VERY much for sharing this story with us.
A valuable lesson for all!
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:26 am

Thanks Miss Aida

I just need people to understand that HOODOO is not a game. It can be dangerous to work on other peoples emotions and actions if you are not sure of your goal and how to proceed. My friend was told not to proceed with this spell but she did anyway because she was desperate.

I just hope others heed this warning as well.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:55 pm

I think I've come to terms with my weird fascination with the Intranquil Spirit. I was kinda afraid of this fascination that I'd be tempted to use it but I think I figured it out. Having a skeptical nature it's easy to look at some of the results people have from magic and think it's just coincidence. The intranquil spirit? Not so much. These stories are so extreme that reading them helps me have more faith in other forms of magic just by the nature of the stories if that makes sense.

So now I feel comfortable asking some of the questions I've had about it.

1. Why is it considered conflicting work to do love work at the same time as intranquil spirit work? I've read the rationale but if I was being tormented by being AWAY from a person while also having loving feelings WITH the person I would think that would be a double whammy.
2. Cat said in one post somewhere that it's not necessarily a spell only for ex-lovers. One person stated using this to get a new lover. A worker stated using this spell to get commitment from someone who is in a relationship. So how did this get to be known as a spell for only ex-lovers?
3. If the legend that you become one of the spirits if they help you is true, then wouldn't it just be a temporary thing until you help someone else and then you get freed? Granted it would still not be something you would want to go through until then. And since some of the sports are rapists, murderers and other horrible people would that mean they'd go free eventually too? I realize of course that this question can't really be answered, but I thought I had a third question but couldt remember it and hoodoo works better in threes so I came up with something lol.

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Hello Kmew1315
LOL...I really like the reason why you wrote the last question!! Had me in stitches.!!

I believe the that IS is primarily used for lovers who have left. The person has exhausted all other means to bring the person back and has now resorted to this tortured spirit to drag them back. However the target is often forced against thier will and is extremely pissed off when they return. hence the love and sweetening work. My friend who used this spell got a swift commitmment from her target but his mind was soo unstable. He no longer made love to her he would borderline rape her, he choked her twice and he began to drink heavily. He was so conflicted. "I love you ..be nice to me " then he would say , "get out of my house". I kid you not and this went on every single day. he would get furious at the simplest thing.

Mind you, just like the same haircut looks different on 3 different people, maybe the reaction to IS also differs slightly.

On a personal night, if I ever seriously consider using IS then I will know its Black walnut time!!

I'm not a professional so this is just the info I've gleaned from the forum.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:36 pm

That makes perfect sense which was kind of my question. I've seen people say doing sweetening work at the same time is sending conflicting messages. I would say the opposite. In behavioral psychology, there's positive reinforcement (rewarding someone for doing good) and negative reinforcement (punishing someone for doing bad). This would be both. Being given sweet and loving thoughts toward the person as well as psychological torture when you're apart. Rather than being contradictory I think it's the only way you have even a chance of a real relationship when they return (a slim chance is better than none).

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:25 pm

So true Kmew1315.
They have been dragged to you and once they arrive what do you do with your loved one who is now conflicted and hounded ? Assist the healing and calming process. So I guess the purpose of sweetening work in conjuction with IS is to perpare for their arrival . More of a preventative measure than anything else.

China731

Unread post by China731 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 am

I have done the IS and I'm the one getting the effects is this normal and means he's also feeling this way or is it just me that is feeling this way and it has latched itself to me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, China731,

As you have stated in other posts, you are already consulting with a reader.

We cannot answer these types of questions on the forum as this requires a reading to get concrete answers.

Sorry.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Can anyone share any strong spell work which will have the same effect as an Intranquil Spirit without actually using that spirit? I want my husband to desperately miss me and be completely miserable and unhappy until he returns home to me.

I have read through hundreds of posts regarding the Intranquil Spirit and don't want to go there unless it is an absolute last resort, so if there are any other products and spells I can use which will have the same effect as the IS, can anyone please share? My husband is extremely strong willed and stubborn so I need something as strong and successful as the IS.

Much gratitude!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:52 pm

aradia71,

The secular hoodoo formula long used for this sort of work -- long before the Intranquil Spirit left Mexico and came to the USA -- is Restless. It is available as an oil, incense powders, sachet powders, and bath crystals.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:59 pm

So to make someone obsessed, restless and unhappy it is recommended to solicit the help of an IS? I am a novice and frankly scared of it. Other ways?

aradia71

Unread post by aradia71 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:37 am

Thank you Miss Cat. I have looked at the page for Restless supplies but there aren't any spells to go with the products - where can I find spells for using the products please?

Much gratitude!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,

If you're afraid of it then don't do it.

Fear is negativity and you don't want any negativity around yourself when working with this spirit. Not good

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! Can you suggest anything else strong enough? Many blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello, Aradia,

Find it here: restless-oil-t4225s25.html

Wising you success

aradia71 wrote:Thank you Miss Cat. I have looked at the page for Restless supplies but there aren't any spells to go with the products - where can I find spells for using the products please?

Much gratitude!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,

Look at the post directly above this one.

Hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sas11112

Unread post by Sas11112 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:39 am

When is the best time to do the Intranquil spirit spell?
Can I cast during the day? Any day of the week?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:13 pm

Hello, Sas11112 ,

Please read the 23 pages on this subforum. We ask that folks read the posts before asking questions (which may already be answered)

After that, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

marksman
Newly Registered

Unread post by marksman » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:46 pm

Is there a way to modify this spell to make it so that the target is tormented into GETTING BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU & not just contacting you? I don't want the work to be complete when she contacts me, but only after her & I are back together

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:38 pm

The spell is not for just contact as has been said repeatedly in this very thread. The wording of the prayer is "until he/she returns to me." I would figure that if you want to be more specific you could work with that line ie "until he/she returns to me in a committed relationship" etc. Or you could leave it as return to me as long as your intent on what "return to me" means is clear. But this is not a "contact" spell. While it seems to be true that you should not contact them but let them contact you, once contact is made, the spell is not broken. It's just that the less contact you have, the stronger the restlessness is.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello, tylerjbjj ,

GREAT advice from kmew1315 !!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:48 am

Hey all, I wanted to check in with a quick question. I did a forum and google search beforehand and I did not see that anyone had asked this before but my apologies if they have.

I recently received my Intranquil Spirit spell kit- I've mulled over using it for over a year, it's not a decision I made lightly and certainly not one I made without getting several readings done first. I still worry about using it as there are a few posts floating around here that mention a "change of fortunes" type deal with the spirit called.

So my question is: Is it possible to perform the Intranquil Spirit spell with a specific wandering spirit in mind (esp if you have graveyard dirt, other physical ties to the spirit)? And is it advisable? I'd feel much more comfortable knowing who was answering my spiritual "help wanted" but if there's no way to modify the spell to do so then I'd rather know and plan accordingly.

Thank you.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello, Cookie,

Are you wanting to work with a specific spirit from Hell?

I have no idea how to do that.

Do you want to work with a good spirit? An Ancestor, guardian angel, spirit guide, deity? Then, you would not use this spell kit. You would work with other things (depending on whom you wish to work with)

Additionally, if you're uncomfortable working with the Intranquil Spirit, then I strongly advise against it.

I hope I have answered your question

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Thanks for your reply!

In my personal case a series of tragedies left me with a friend who took her own life. By our shared old-school Catholic upbringing, it's accepted that she is now wandering or in some purgatory-like state. I was unsure if it would be possible to call on her for assistance- if a reading showed she was willing.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:12 am

Cookie,

Yes, according to the doctrines of the Catholic Church, your friend would be just such a wandering spirit. If you wish further assistance on this religious matter, i would advise you to consult with a reader who is a Catholic, understands Catholic religious matters, and could give you a reading on the question of whether this spirit would work with you for your petitions.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:38 pm

Hi. I just want to know more/clarify something about the Intranquil Spirit. So the IS "haunts" the target, right? Is it also possible that the target could resist this forever? Or does the IS make sure, if it decides it wants to help with your petition, that the target returns to you, no matter how miserable it makes the target? Because I'm reading the prayer to the IS and I understand that the target would be restless and miserable until the target returns to the petitioner but is it also possible that the target could choose this misery instead of returning to the petitioner, considering free will and all that?

Thanks a lot.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:39 am

Is it at cross purposes to work this vigil light & anoint yourself with Reconciliation oil when you do have to have contact with the target of your Intranquility working? Or would a different love oil as a personal scent be better suited to helping this along?
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Hello, luckynumbersix,

Yes, it is a possibility that the target is protected from the IS. That does happen.

And your other questions are basically the same answer: anything is possible. But, it usually torments the person. I can't speak for the IS, but this is usually what it does.

And yes, it could also happen that the target will resist it, be miserable, and not return.

Anything is possible. Nothing is written in stone.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

Many people do this.

Return to me or reconciliation is usually what people use.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:14 am

Thank you.
HRCC Student #1989

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:20 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!

nirvana_1911

Unread post by nirvana_1911 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:06 pm

I'd like to ask how does the Intranquil Spirit affect a young woman who is weak, submissive, introverted and codependent in comparison to a young woman who may be strong, stubborn and independent. My ex-partner is the former, not the latter.

Do they tend to come back quicker, in a manner of speaking?

I read somewhere in a post in regards to this that the more stubborn/dominate type "suffers more", or as the poster put it "the stronger they are, the harder they fall".
But I digress, I would assume that a weak submissive person would go borderline insane with the Intranquil Spirit haunting them day and night.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Hello, nirvana_1911,

The Intranquil Spirit torments people. So, I would agree with your last statement.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

nirvana_1911

Unread post by nirvana_1911 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:03 pm

I've read the majority of Intranquil Spirit information and there's no mention of any offering to the Intranquil Spirit whilst working with the Intranquil Spirit.

Is it recommended to offer something and if so, what? Water changed daily perhaps?

If not, why?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:45 am

Hello, nirvana_1911 ,

I would never give an offering to that spirit as I don't want to keep it around me.

As far as I'm concerned, it's not a good idea at all.

Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:11 pm

Hi

I just been reading through these pages out of curiosity, but
What do u do if you think someone has used the intranquil spirit on you ?
What is the best cleansing candle spells ?

Or if you could point me to the correct topic I should read.

Many thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Hello, SunnySun

Oh boy. I hope that you're wrong!!!

But, if you're right, here is the page I would like you to read: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

And then please protect yourself after the uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:51 am

Thank you for these links they have been most helpful !!!

nirvana_1911

Unread post by nirvana_1911 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:09 pm

I wanted to know how well the intranquil spirit ritual would work on a female target that was in a somewhat abusive relationship of 6 months (23 years of age) in which the police are involved and the target no longer wants the partner in her life.

What would the chances be of success? Any comments?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, nirvana_1911 ,

I'm sorry but there's no way of telling that without a reading.

Wish there was a clear answer for you but there isn't.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Reelo

Unread post by Reelo » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:34 am

I've just been wondering,so when the man gets sick and he is still staying with the other woman how is he to know that the only cure is to love his wife again,wouldnt it be wise to also do a Intraquilitt spell so that in his sick bed his thoughts lead him back to the wife?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello, Reelo ,

I don't know if I would go as far as to say that it's "Wise" to use the Intranquil Spirit.

And not sure if I would do this to a sick person.

But, he is vulnerable right now so it could work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

candycane

Unread post by candycane » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:15 am

so im intrigued by this....I have read that someone said that this would be beneficial for married couples??
well I am still married but my husband decided at the end of july that he is not coming back home...was my fault and has apologized so many times that I have lost count!!
he said that he no longer feels the same way about me anymore...we still talk as we have children together and I have many spells going his way and hoping for help from saint Martha but do you think I might benefit from this??

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”