• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:24 pm

Thank You, Rev. Fred at AIRR!

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Thank You, Rev. Fred at AIRR!

Unread postby Skyloverr » Wed May 08, 2013 10:50 am

I looked under the customer testimonials and under the AIRR thread and could not find any testimonials for Rev. Fred, so I'll write mine because I am very impressed! :)

I had no contact with my ex for over 3 weeks going on a full month. It was so bad that when I passed him on the streets he would look away. I got a reading from a woman who told me that my relationship needed to be uncrossed and protected.

I looked everywhere for someone to do it and they all looked wonderful, but my money was very low and also I could only use email not the phone. I ran across Rev. Fred and I told him about the situation and he is a God sent!

Not only did Rev. Fred do the uncrossing and protection, he did without me even asking to set up return to me spells.

Within a week, my ex will now text me back so fast and not only that but the second day of talking he was wanting to meet up and telling me that he missed me!

Not only did Rev. Fred do what I needed spiritually he has also been a wonderful friend along the way and has helped me in what I needed to do in the physical realm as well.

He is warm, friendly, compassionate and really does make you feel like you are a top priority. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and I will be using him again in the future. Thank you so much Rev. Fred! The work you have done is incredible and it means so much to me!! :)
Love is given freely, without expectations.
Skyloverr

Re: Thank You, Rev. Fred at AIRR!

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 08, 2013 11:03 am

Rev. Fred is a wonderful worker whose sincereity and helpfulness really shine through in all he dioes. He speaks several languages, including English, Italian, Spanish, and French -- and he is also one of the few AIRR readers and rootworkers located in Europe.

His AIRR bio [page is here:

Rev. Fred
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... =Rev._Fred
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:38 am

Although I didn't get any work done by Rev Fred, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say what Skyloverr said- very warm, friendly and compassionate! I emailed him a few weeks ago and had a reply tonight. I felt very at ease :)
Nony65

Unread postby Ganesha » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:26 pm

I appreciate all the work that Rev. Fred does. He helped me with a difficult situation a few years ago. He is kind, understanding and very patient. What is even cooler is we have the same birthday! ;)
Ganesha

PostThis post was deleted by Ethereal48 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:11 pm.
Reason: My formatting came up all wrong when I quoted. Skyloverr and I wish to re -write it

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:02 am

I have to agree with everything everyone has written about Rev. Fred :)
He helped me in May 2010 with what I would call one of the darkest times in my life.

Living in Australia and having nowhere to turn for help I was taken to meet with several interstate rootworkers through word of mouth. However upon the first initial contact with me it seemed that both turned and ran with fear telling me that they could not help me as it was beyond their capabilities. This left me more hopeless and afraid than I already felt.

It was then in my desperation that I started scouring through the Internet to find someone that could help me, that I stumbled upon the AIRR website and wrote my first email to Rev. Fred begging him to help me :cry:

By the time I found Rev. Fred, I was barely eating because everything tasted like grit and sand, my weight loss was frightening, I looked gaunt and sick and my hair was falling out in clumps. I had distanced myself from my beautiful family and was totally alone and shut off from them due to unexplainable and almost unstoppable arguements. There was so much animosity between us that we could not bear to even look at one another and for what reason we still cannot explain to this day :(

I was suffering from lack of sleep due to the nightmares ( I like to call them that but they were real) I was petrified of all the knocking in my walls, the things I could see and feel :(

The financial losses and bad luck with anything I did was at a point where I was just barely holding on to reality. And with just one email to Rev. Fred it all seemed to come to a stop. He practically held my hand and helped me through the whole thing. He removed The curse/ crossed condition I was suffering from for such a long time, and then with his kind and compassionate nature he helped me through the hardest part of all ...... The part of overcoming all the emotional / spiritual junk that is left behind after such a traumatic experience.

I cannot speak highly enough about Rev. Fred and all he has done for me and my family for the past four years. He is not only my rootworker who ensures that I stay cleansed and protected but also my dearest friend. :) he is truly a remarkable person. :)
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael
Ethereal48

Unread postby Eric1974 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:47 am

Rev Fred did a consult on me and found I was crossed up. He was very kind to give me a free cleansing. I appreciate it Rev Fred. Would a protection be a good idea to complement the cleansing?
Eric1974

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello hays12,
Yes Rev.Fred is very kind. He performs uncrossings free of charge. I know with my situation I hired Rev.Fred to cleanse me for a whole month and then I hired him to perform protection for me as well. I keep in touch with Rev. Fred on a very regular basis :) like I said he is more like a friend now that keeps me cleansed and protected :) he is my rootworker and my friend.

I hire Rev. Fred to cleanse and protect me and my immediate family at least every six months if not every year and I have been doing this for the past four years. Write to him. Ask him what you feel you need. Whether it be road opening work, blessing work or protection. He is professional and would never just recommend something that he feels is not necessary just for the sake of it. Most of all he would just love to hear from you. Keeping in contact with his clients is very important to Rev. Fred because he truly cares
I hope this helps
Much love to you hay12 :)
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael
Ethereal48

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics