Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Patchouli Incense Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo incense powders, joss sticks, and natural botanical resin incenses in your spiritual practices.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Patchouli Incense Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:43 pm

How can patchouli incense be used to remove a jinx? How do you know you have been jinxed?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Patchouli incense

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Well, most people find out they have been jinxed through some sort of divination. Or there is a marked period of time where everything is going down hill, and the person is a mess such as paranoid, feeling anxious,or having money problems. This is why it is important to cleanse yourself throughly, and do an unjinxing spell. Also, protection is important, and is very important to do constantly be doing once you have been unjinxed.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:23 am

jwmcclin wrote:How can patchouli incense be used to remove a jinx? How do you know you have been jinxed?

Patchouli is a good all-purpose herb. You can read more about it here: http://herb-magic.com/patchouli-leaf.html
If you check out that link you will see that one of its uses is in Jinx breaking.

As far as finding out if you are jinxed or not, you need to get a reading from a reputable reader if you are unsure. You can find a list of those readers here: www.readersandrootworkers.org

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:07 am

Patchouli smells wonderful! (I've been feeling anxious for YEARS.) Could I have been jinxed and not know about it...?

Perhaps I should do the 13 day candle thing spell... jwmcclin, we appear to be in the same boat, if not, in the same sea then!

Anybody know what sort of spell I should be doing? Uncrossing?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:12 am

Jinglepop

Before you jump to any conclusions get yourself checked, it could just as easily be a form of depression or a chemical imbalance that medication or a change of diet can treat.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”