Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
mystic831

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by mystic831 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:03 am

I did a viniger jar spell on my on off lover. To sour all his friendships and relationships. Because 1 the friends are just using him 2 he will be nobody without friends 3 he rubs it in that I've made no friends got no family as I just moved to a new country. So my question is on my partition I put a few names of his friends then I stated plus anybody he has a friendship with. I put his pubic hair in the jar too. Now I've noticed that he is not so affectionate and would rather sleep on his own the last two times I've seen him when he came too my house. Now we've fallen out big time just 1 week after doing the viniger jar. I'm not sure of his friendship though. Do you think the viniger could of dampened his libido his affection and split our friendship.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, mystic831,

No, I don't think a pubic hair would do that. And this was not the intention of your spell.

I don't think the vinegar jar had anything to do with his behaviors.

You might want to get a reading on this to see what type of spells you'll be needing.

www.hoodoopsychics.com
OR
http://readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, I would recommend: www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

I hope things work out for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

mystic831

Unread post by mystic831 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:23 am

Thanks for that response. My intention was not for him to become less affectionate towards me. Although I did it with rusty nails and with nails which are proberly rusting right now,which is also said to drive somone away. I did do two binding spells. On the said person not long before. Which I may discuss in another forum.

AllAmor

Unread post by AllAmor » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Since doing the vinegar jar I think I've been seeing signs that it may be working. I've had dreams of him talking to me and we actually holding a good conversation. Plus I've had a voice wake me up from my sleep saying 'him and that girl fighting again'. It was a little weird considering It was just me and my baby in the room. While at my job I heard the girl last name, even though the co-worker was talking about a shipping company and not her. Just the other day I say his mom in a store and we got on the convo of me and him not getting along anymore. She told me to be patient because she know some things. I think these are all good signs that my honey and vinegar jar are working? I do have a question, do I keep the vinegar or go break it in the cross roads to get things to really work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello, AllAmor,

I don't know how long you've been working the jar. But if it hasn't been long, keep it and add stronger break-up spells to yur work. SEIZE THE MOMENT since they are having problems!

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I don't know if the Honey jar is working but it sure sounds like you're getting strong signs (especially the Mother).

Congrats!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

AllAmor

Unread post by AllAmor » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:32 am

I started working both on the 8th. Thanks for the confirmation Miss Aida. I'm going to order my break up stuff this weekend. I hope the honey jar is working, I hate that we are not talking at all and that we aren't close anymore.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:46 pm

I have been working two vinegar jars. Earlier this week I decided that it was time to let the universe carry things on for me, so I dropped them in to a fair fast flowing stream. The second one smashed when it hit the water. Does that make any difference to what the outcome of my work will be?

Thanks x

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:17 pm

I've been working a vinegar jar for about a month. I wanted to know if I should keep burning it or is it better to bury it in my target's property? It wouldn't be where they walk over it but it's near the steps

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Msg33,

Both ways are acceptable ways of working the jar. It is traditional to bury them where they will step over it which will cause them to fight.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:57 am

Dear all,
I recently sprinkled some break up powder at the target and my man's property and also the target's car. At the same time the old vinegar jar was deployed in bushes near their house and a new vinegar jar was made and shook as I feel jealous takes over me... so last week, they got into a big fight! but not a good news to me.. because their fight was about me. the target got suspicious and my man is now withdrawing from me. this is called back-fire isn't it..?

sigh.. what can I do? I have the honey jar still at work and I light candles that's anointed with a combined of love me and come to me oil with my man and mine hair soaked in. does this mean her power is overruling my work? be patience or give up?

so depressing now.. please help... thank you.

AllAmor

Unread post by AllAmor » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:38 am

I've gotten a chance to talk with his mother and get more details. She didn't bring up a fight they had but simply said that he talks to her every week and he said he is tired of the girl. He asked her about the baby and had an opinion about some things I was doing so I guess the honey jar is working as well.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:58 pm

singskyle wrote:Dear all,
I recently sprinkled some break up powder at the target and my man's property and also the target's car. At the same time the old vinegar jar was deployed in bushes near their house and a new vinegar jar was made and shook as I feel jealous takes over me... so last week, they got into a big fight! but not a good news to me.. because their fight was about me. the target got suspicious and my man is now withdrawing from me. this is called back-fire isn't it..?

sigh.. what can I do? I have the honey jar still at work and I light candles that's anointed with a combined of love me and come to me oil with my man and mine hair soaked in. does this mean her power is overruling my work? be patience or give up?

I was wondering how do you know your target was suspicious of you? What happened?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Hello, Msg33,

Please send this person a private message rather than asking on the forum.

Have a good evening

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:09 pm

Hello, singskyle,

This spell did not backfire!

One cannot dictate how spirit will carry out a spell. A fight is a fight.

You are doing all the right things. BE patient. Your spell is working. Don't give up!

Take care
singskyle wrote:Dear all,

HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Thanks miss Aida,
I will be patience.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:59 pm

singskyle ,

the work does not back fire like you are suggesting. Unless of course they (or her) are doing reversing or protection work and its coming back to you. thats why its important to cleanse regularly and to use proper protection. What you are experiencing seems more aligned with a fight and he is trying to please her by avoiding you. I would keep up the work and work it hard.. long and steady wins the race.

GiftedEyes

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Hello

I would like to know which spell is best to do on a target the lemon or another vinegar spell??
I did a vinegar freezer spell, to break up a phoney friendship with the target and my man a week ago, and I put her name only and wrote my petition.
I want to keep them from talking for good! The target flirts with my man and she is doing things to tick me off. I know he has told her about me. (A ladies intuition). The target also uses my man to talk to her daughter due to he dad not being in her life. My man has told me tid bits about this phoney chic. All I know is her first name and she lives in another city. I don't know how often they talk, however I can not stand not trust her. I feel she likes him for more, but he has no interest in her..Trust me I've seen IT on facebook....(hot mess) :lol: I went back in to get her picture, he changed his profile picture.) I am not on face book). I do not want to harm my man or if I cause wrath on her, he may feel sorry for her. I know my man. I just want to break up their phoneyship, and show him her fakeness, make them argue, open his eyes and break up things. I believe she may borrow money from him as well. I do know she sends him cards, then he hides them on the fridge under stuff, because I am a snooper. (of course he puts my cards out to be seen)... :D I did try to find her address, and have not found anything. Me and my man are happy and we get along so well. Even the sex is great!! We do not need any junk between us.
Any other spells as well to stop her in her tracks, and break up the phoneyship, etc. I would appreciate the help.
GiftedEyes

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:31 pm

thank you j82. your supportive words made me regain confidence. long and steady work! i like that and will work hard.

[edited, removed unrelated discussion]

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello GIftedEyes,

This is a difficult kind of question to answer. There are a lot of variables that determine which spell is better than another and they all tend to be based on the particular situation being worked on. Things like what the person doing the work is talented for, the natural gifts and talents of the people being worked on, and a myriad of other factors as well. If you want to get some certainty about what work to do I would suggest getting a reading with a professional at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org), to determine what would be the best approach given your particular situation. Otherwise just go with what your gut tells you and if that doesn't work try the other one.

Peace~

Nathen

GiftedEyes

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:25 am

Hi Nathen,

I've done several spells in the past on my own and they did work, from whence I was taught since age 12 or 13, (now 48) witchcraft, voodoo and hoodoo, even Christian spiritual work. I just don't want to harm anyone. I don't think a reading is necessary. Be Blessed
GiftedEyes

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:26 am

GiftedEyes,

I would look into the break up spell kit, it is used to break up relationships of any kind, most used of course is love, but it can be used for friendships. you can use this kit in conjunction with a moving candle where her candle moves farther away and his candle moves to you. You can put protection on your man, or even cast off evil. To freeze people out, I like to take a lemon , write the persons name with a petition add herbs like poppy to confuse, black pepper and alum to silence ( and any other details I know), stick it in a glass mason jar ( freezer safe), i pin the lemon shut with 9 needles that were soaked in vinegar. I take rain water from a bad storm and put the lemon in the container, sprinkle more herbs and seal it. I shake it up while cursing and then stick it deep in the freezer and move on with life. Another product that may interest you is separation, it is not as harsh as break up.

GiftedEyes

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:57 am

Thank You my friend (j82). I did purchase two lemons & two limes today. I have got so mad every time I think of her
comments, and gestures. I am at the point I don't care. Men see things differently from women. I can see thru this
tri-flying snake. It has rained all night and raining as I type. I placed a plastic bowl outside for the rain water....YES!!
I have white and brown vinegar, black pepper, crushed red pepper, cayenne pepper, regular salt and sea salt. I am calling the hardware store up the street for the alum. I have two jars as well. Of course I have do this so he want get suspicious, when he comes over. I want this snake to show her tail like never before and I want things to get so horrifying my man want ever know or care what happened? Nor ever talk to this trash again....This is how mad I am, and I will use my VEXED energy on the work....lol
When I purchase one of the kits and What do I purchase for protection for my man and myself, so it want interfere with my work?
I am going to also purchase stay with me powder and oil as well.
I appreciate your help.
GiftedEyes

Sekhmet

Unread post by Sekhmet » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:01 pm

What herbs can I use on my honeyjar candles to encourage him to communicate with me? I'm way more chatty than he is and I'd like it if he talked to me more.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:54 pm

I agree Miss Aida.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

AllAmor

Unread post by AllAmor » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:33 am

Hey Everyone,

I hope all had a good holiday. I just wanted to give an update on my situation. Over the holidays I got a chance to talk with his sister and she gave me more details about what was going on with my ex and his current gf. My vinegar jar is indeed working. His sis told me that while he was out with her and their mom, his gf kept calling and he was getting irritated and mad. They even had a little argument in front of them and when the gf talked to her she said he was always pissing her off and he is saying he getting tired of her. I'm very grateful for the fast results with the vinegar jar, now if only the honey jar would give me strong signs as well. {he did leave a voicemail to say he got the baby some gifts and have been asking his mom about me lately and said he wouldn't let anything happen to me if I do decide to come get the gifts from his gf place, I guess it is working just gotta learn patience}

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:24 pm

You are correct, patience is one of the keys.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

GiftedEyes

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:24 am

Hello AllAmor

Sounds like it is working to me. Speak in the atmosphere what you want to happen as well, just briefly. Speaking things in the atmosphere works as well to..."XX and XX will not be together long they will separate for good and X will not look back, XX will be mine, soon." It works for me. Nicknames will not work.
Also say, "XX call me when you get available, XX think of me XX."

Life and death is in the power of the tounge....be careful of the negative we say on our own lives.
Example: "XX don't love me." That is negative.

I am so excited for you, please continue to give us an update.
Much Love
GiftedEyes

AllAmor

Unread post by AllAmor » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Thanks GiftedEyes,

I've always believed in the power of words and trying not to speak negativity into the universe. Instead of saying we WON'T get back together I always say when we get back together if the topic of me and him come up. People look at me crazy but I always do it. Its hard sometimes to stay positive but I try. I will definitely start saying things like that out loud more often to help the work. It also seems that the jars work best when I don't think about it. He tried to get in touch with me over the holidays but I really want to see will he try after the holidays.

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:02 pm

I tried a simple candle spell to break up the nonromantical ties between carol and Alice, but Carol has put a sweetening on Alice a little more than a year ago so my candle came back a sooty about half way as remained with quite a bit of wax so someone suggested a vinegar jar as an alternative I'm guessing

A little dirt daubers nest with break up oil and inflammatory oil
Shards of glass from the BU candle
Pins I rusted in balsamic vinegar and bleach that I put out in the cold to rust
Four thieves vinegar
Break up bath crystals
Inflammatory bath crystals
Cayenne pepper
Red pepper flakes
Carol and Alice's pictures
Needles
Sulphur

Is that a quite potent jar? I will burn a black candle on it. I would put crossing oil on it but I like Alice so I wouldn't cross her up but I would put destruction oil, breakup oil, IC oil on the candle.

I would like to add war water but it won't come in time.

Anything more I can add I feel as though I want to make up for the lack of personal items even though I known carol initially didn't have anything of Alice's and it worked.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Godislove,

Dont add everything under the sink just because it can be part of the work. Be very intentional on each item you add and why. Speak to the spirit and tell it why its added and ask for help. You can use break up and destruction etc as long as the petition is to destroy the relationship not them, so be intentional. Also if a sweet jar was made, it would be very helpful for you if you can get the jar and break it.

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:50 pm

There is no way I could get my hands on that sweet jar. However, the good thing is that her work wears off. I don't know how to call on the spirit that came to me to help me break it. I will try the vinegar jar and do a 7 day glass encased vigil in addition to the candle on the jar. If that too comes out black I will light candles at Misc.

I won't use needles since I have shards of glass. I'll use the peppers with the rusted pins, vinegar, nest and bath crystals and picks keep it simple.

Oh and thank you!!!!!!!!!!

AllAmor

Unread post by AllAmor » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:31 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me out. All of ur suggestions have worked. I'm happy to see my work take form. It has taught me patience most of all. I took gifted eyes advice and said what I wanted out loud. Last night I said I wanted my ex to contact me and not use his gf phone and I got a text from his #. The conversation wasn't the best but it's a step up considering we haven't talked in 2 months. It was mostly about the baby but that is good bc her name is in the honey jar as well. Once again thanks to everyone and all these strong signs so fast keeps me motivated. I'll take any suggestions to keep the work steady on the vinegar and honey jar.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:56 pm

the vinegar jar just exploded with a pea size of glass flew out to the other side of the room as I was shaking it. I know this could be just gas leading to the explosion or it could mean good/bad sign of the work I was doing. Regardless, I read through this http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
and was wondering if the deployment ways listed here apply to a broken jar...I would like to keep the "work" working.. but should 1 dump out the inside stuff or bury the whole jar??

On a side note, I started two black candles spell work last night (moving one away from each other with LM break up oil and powder) this could mean this work is overtaking the vinegar jar.. I am not going to over think but I will redo a new vinegar jar.....

Thank you all...

GiftedEyes

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:40 am

AllAmor wrote:Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me out. All of ur suggestions have worked. I'm happy to see my work take form. It has taught me patience most of all. I took gifted eyes advice and said what I wanted out loud. Last night I said I wanted my ex to contact me and not use his gf phone and I got a text from his #. The conversation wasn't the best but it's a step up considering we haven't talked in 2 months. It was mostly about the baby but that is good bc her name is in the honey jar as well. Once again thanks to everyone and all these strong signs so fast keeps me motivated. I'll take any suggestions to keep the work steady on the vinegar and honey jar.
Hi AllAmor,
Keep being positive and pressing on (speaking what you want into the atmosphere), things will work out for you. :) I am glad things are working/changing for the better.
I wish you could hot foot that female your man is with and she will flee real soon. I've tried it twice before and it worked...lol (long before I met LM) from a worker.
Try asking him to meet you somewhere to talk and rub his hair with a LM product. (sneaky) Or possibly buy him a few mens body wash as a gift and put some MJ product in it for him only, to help him think of you, etc. or leave that chicken head.
You have to use positive wisdom as well, when getting what you want. :lol:
You can do it, I have faith in you.

I have a seeing gift in the spirit that is why I am called Gifted Eyes........kisses
GiftedEyes

GiftedEyes

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:41 am

singskyle wrote:the vinegar jar just exploded with a pea size of glass flew out to the other side of the room as I was shaking it. I know this could be just gas leading to the explosion or it could mean good/bad sign of the work I was doing. Regardless, I read through this http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
and was wondering if the deployment ways listed here apply to a broken jar...I would like to keep the "work" working.. but should 1 dump out the inside stuff or bury the whole jar??

On a side note, I started two black candles spell work last night (moving one away from each other with LM break up oil and powder) this could mean this work is overtaking the vinegar jar.. I am not going to over think but I will redo a new vinegar jar.....

Thank you all...
What is the update on your work>..Sounds lke it is working to me with FIRE!!!
GiftedEyes

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Hello, singskyle ,

I'd bury the whole thing either in a cemetery on somewhere where they will walk over it.

Sounds like you got good signs here

Take care

singskyle wrote:the vinegar jar just exploded with a pea size of glass flew out to the other side of the room as I was shaking it. I know this could be just gas leading to the explosion or it could mean good/bad sign of the work I was doing. Regardless, I read through this http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Thank you all...
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Thanks Miss Aida.

Giftedeyes: I'm crying as I type... I thought it was working too.. until just now. The closest place I could deploy the broken vinegar jar as suggested by Miss Aida was under a tree near their house. So that's what I did. I continued the two moving black candles and the one representing the male was buring almost to the bottom whereas the female one was burning just 1/4. It was a huge gap in terms of the time. the fire on the male one was also jumping and swinging.. so I thought yippee! good sign! he's being affected by my work. I even dropped some LM break up oil at their doorstep after deploying the vinegar jar....

I was going to continue tonight and finish the two candles and move them further apart.. until now.. I just saw the female posting a picture of their date night out at dinner.. with a head to head picture of this couple. so sweet... I guess the exploded vinegar jar was a way to tell me the work didn't work... I don't even know if I should continue the black candles work... my heart aches.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello, singskyle ,

Spells don't work immediately.

Have patience and have confidence in your spells!!

This type of attitude (lack of confidence) is the worse thing that can happen to you.

I did a break up spell once and they got married about a month later. Then, 2 months after that, they split up.

So, please be patient.

Also, please do me a favor and read this page: www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tabbyall4

Unread post by tabbyall4 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:07 am

I hope this is in the right forum. I did a vinegar jar to break up my ex and his so called current gf..if I remember correctly it consisted of vinegar, nails,cayenne, black pepper, alum,and poppy seeds,but I only had birthday size black candles to burn on it..
Over the past week my ex mentioned they've broken up and gotten back together more times than he can count and she was cheating on him while he was away courtesy fb pictures as evidence he knows it too but feel she justified to do so since he hurt her by going with her and I at the same time me unknowingly of course.. So I made a new breakup vinegar jar with vinegar, alum, poppy seeds,cayenne, black pepper, hot sauce, two other very hot dried peppers, with my petition.. I shake and pray over till I can find some 6" black candles..
Do you think I should take another spell approach to work with this one? I can tell my breakup jar is doing something bc of the constant breaking up and sometime s he can't get up for her lol but they keep getting back together though.with her desperation to have a man and his expert way at lies they keep reeling each other in..

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:07 am

Miss Aida,
I want to slap myself.. Thank you for the information page. I read through LM site but apparently not thorough enough! I realized many questions have been addressed and I didn't have to bother anyone here.

After I read the page, I continued my black candles work last night and put alot more break up oil and cayenne pepper flakes along with break up powder.. guess what.. I fell asleep. the oil kept the female candle going and somehow it caught on fire with the pepper powder. Smoke detector alarmed and I caught it in time to throw the entire thing into the sink. Whew... stupid careless mistake.

I will redo a vinegar jar and stick with it. be patience and let the universe handle the rest.

Thank you again. LM has been great source of support and information.

tabbyall4

Unread post by tabbyall4 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Also putting his name instead of ex or something of that nature with that sour him to me also? Or is it okay to use both their names spelled out?

AllAmor

Unread post by AllAmor » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Thanks GiftedEyes,

Love your vibe :) I thought about hot footing the girl but just haven't come up with a plan yet. I would love to message you outside of the forum (not meant to come off as creepy trust me lol) Its a new year so I'm def going to up the game a little even thought I am new at this. I will def keep everyone posted.

GiftedEyes

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:57 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, singskyle ,

Spells don't work immediately.

Have patience and have confidence in your spells!!

This type of attitude (lack of confidence) is the worse thing that can happen to you.

I did a break up spell once and they got married about a month later. Then, 2 months after that, they split up.

So, please be patient.

Also, please do me a favor and read this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Take care

Thank You MissAida......Enough Said.
GiftedEyes

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Hello, I have a question about assembling a vinegar jar. I have started the jar by putting pictures of my targets, their names written nine times on separate papers, a petition paper, strong spices such as chilies and pepper and nails. My question is that I only added 2 nails can I open the jar and add seven more nails so that there are 9 nails total? Also, should I begin my actual spell with the candle now or wait until a waning moon and is it okay that I assembled the jar before beginning the actual spell? I am having candles with a petition burned by LM and ConjureMan Ali indicated in a reading that my work would be successful in time, but to keep pressure on the two I am working to break up.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:08 pm

bb9,

Stop second guessing the work is the first issue, You have second guessed everything you have done, which means to me you either dont know why or how to do it, or the reasons behind the adding of such items. Read through the forum it will give you tuns of information, read cats post, all her links on LM and buy the books sponsored by LM ( cost you under 100 bucks and will teach you soo much). As for timing workers work when they need to so if you need to start it now then its ok. But working it later during a waning moon is ok too.

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:33 pm

Thanks for the advice! I am reading as much as possible. I have read that some people work with the moon and others do not and I couldn't find an answer to adding to the jar after it had been made. I will keep studying and I will order some books when I have the funds. I am feeling very positive and working from a positive place. Thanks again.

GiftedEyes

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:17 am

AllAmor wrote:Thanks GiftedEyes,

Love your vibe :) I thought about hot footing the girl but just haven't come up with a plan yet. I would love to message you outside of the forum (not meant to come off as creepy trust me lol) Its a new year so I'm def going to up the game a little even thought I am new at this. I will def keep everyone posted.

Hi, I sent you a message in your in ;) box.
Chat with you soon.
GiftedEyes

tabbyall4

Unread post by tabbyall4 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:14 pm

Not trying to doubt my work but I don't think my breakup vinegar jars is working at all.it looks like they tried starting anew for 2015 he won't respond to anything even about the kids only..he's on social site taking pictures together, she's cooking for him,seem like their getting along fine and he hasn't called once for his child! All I want is to see them miserable and broken up like they deserve!! What do I do now?

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:38 pm

I have added a razor blade, black cat and black dog hair. Luckily I own 2 black dogs and a black cat! I am feeling very good about this spell!

tabbyall4

Unread post by tabbyall4 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:12 pm

Hmm I don't have a black cat nor dog and I'm scared of the 3 legged black cat out here lol,I can get some sharp razors though. Thought I'd be able to get some LM supplies this week but can't right now.. When I do LM will get a lot of my money for oils and candle burning..but back on topic I haven't been able to burn black candles on top yet so you think that's what's it? Just able to talk over it and shake it..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Hello, tabbyall4,

You need to burn black candles on it. The spells isn't complete.

Black cat hair and black dog hair (to make them fight like cats and dogs)can be purchased from Lucky Mojo. It has to be a certain dog breed that Lucky Mojo has.

But do not open the jar. You would have to start a new one

www.herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html

www.herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:32 am

Miss Aida,

I read earlier in this thread that you can open the jar as it's considered an ongoing spell. Even miss cat specifically mentioned that you can open the jar to add new content. Unless if i read that wrong, I need clarification on this.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:37 am

jwmcclin wrote:Why is it not good to reopen a jar after closing it? I have read this consistently. I would think that if you wanted to add additional ingredients no problem as long as you keep your focus.

(Reply by cat inserted because this thread is getting way out of hand: You hear this stuff all the time because lots of ignorant folks think that the more *restrictions* you put on your magical work the more effective it is. Must use a Mason jar. Must use Lemon but not Lime juice. Must never re-open the jar. Must write with pencil not ink pen. Forget that stuff. What you want is sour liquids to sour their relationship and burning to make them fight, and if a shut-the-mouth is involved, you add alum too. It is YOURS to control, to pray over and to shake up and to set candles on, and most of all it is not some stupid "rulebook" spell like in a role-playing game. Read about bottle spells here: http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html --cat)
???

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:39 am

KellyKat wrote:I'm still very new to all of this but I would think that opening a jar spell whether it be a vinegar or honey jar would release the energy that's in it. Kind of like the reason for not blowing out a candle but snuffing or pinching it out instead...blowing it out would scatter the energy. At least that's my take on it. Someone more experience correct me if I'm wrong.

(This is cat: If you open a bottle spell, you need to have a good reason, and you do need to control the energy -- but that's what real rootworkers know how to do. I mean, i'd be a piss-poor conjure woman if i could not control my own bottle spells. --cat)
especially this part. How does one control the energy?

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:57 pm

I'm about to start a new vinegar jar (btw, since the black candle move away work got on fire, things haven't been going well between me and him...) questions please:
1) regardless how much vinegar I put in, is there still a chance of exploding? last time a piece flew out and luckily it was to the other side of the room. I'm afraid next time i will get hurt if it explodes as I shake.
2) I can't seem to find the dog and cat hair to be sold separately on LM site. I already have all the ingredient and purchased break up oil.

Thank you.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:58 am

Dear Msg33,

You asked how does one control the energy?

By practice, practice and more practice.

Studying up on how to make one, go to the AIRR site and see what other vinegar jars look like.
Read Miss cat's book: "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic"
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Concentrated focus on the outcome is good also.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Singskyle,

Wow, you have some serious power going on!

I'm thinking you may be putting too much vinegar in the jar and maybe you're shaking it too
vigorously?

Ease up on the amount of vinegar and shake it with a bit less vigor.

Also, you are putting out a lot of energy from the sounds of it, now control that energy,
direct it into the work. Imagine it as a tunnel of light coming out of you and going into that jar.
Make sure you imagine it in a form, like a solid tube or like a tornado going into the work.

It sounds like the energy is being dispersed because its uncontrolled. Control it and you've got a damn good
jar on your hands that will work for you.

Here are the links again to the dog and cat hair:

www.herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html
www.herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html

Keep us posted!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:26 pm

you rock Susan! Thank you for the pointers. I must have shook it too vigorous (jealousy and frustration from a woman is powerful! lol) I'll redo the vinegar jar and imagine the energy like you suggested. First I'll have to get the dog/cat hair and I'll be ready to go! Thank you!!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:34 am

Thank-you, singstyle!

Keep us posted!

:)

eben74

Unread post by eben74 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Many years ago, I worked a vinegar jar. Specifically.. I worked from this forum for my vinegar jar instructions. In fact, I worked several vinegar jars. At times, I would find it, think about the situation, lose my faith, and then toss it out.. only to do another Vinegar Jar in later months. Well, a year ago this month, I found out that two years ago, my fruition was taking place. So, long story short.. last year, it worked. It indeed to about 3 years.

It is like taking a few shots of whiskey, but spilling about half of them. You immediately think that because you spilt most of it, that you will not be drunk. So, when I was performing these.. exercises, I would do them with what I had.. then it is kinda like.. now what? Is that it. I would get up.. put my jar away after making it and then go play video games or watch a movie. I guess like set it and forget it. At the same time.. I am thinking.. that is it? So.. did I do it right? Which is partly why I crushed and made so many over the years.

During these years, my friend was very private about that part of her life because I did not like the guy she was with. So, it was not until he decided to remarry last year and all hope for her to get back together with this guy was snuffed out, that she informed me that for the last 2 years, they have been pretty much separated and breaking up. I will say, that upon hearing all this, I had planned on throwing a party and dancing around and gloating. Instead, I really felt for her. Her heart was broken. I did not feel guilty upon setting these jars at all. I just felt bad that she was sad.

As of today, a year later, she is ready for the right guy. She actually feels better about herself as a person. This is cool. So, this is not really a question for vinegar jars. It is a follow-up to a 2009 procedure that seemed to have worked out just fine. I thank all on this forum for their advice and support. Seeing the results first hand on a first real item.. it feels that if I can't screw this up, then no one really can.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”