Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

affie

Re: Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Unread post by affie » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:57 am

Thank you for your response...... Can you tell me what is Santa Clara the saint for, like what do people usually petition her for?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:14 am

affie,

Here is a LM link about her and her oil. best of luck!

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-saint-clara.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

affie

Unread post by affie » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:28 pm

Thanks.....!!!

jennylove2314
Newly Registered

Unread post by jennylove2314 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:15 am

See before i went to sleep i felt a negative presence. i was making a bottle for my son and i could feel a presence watching me.

So i had a nightmare. i was at a prison to visit my husband. Me and my mom didn't seem bothered at all by the fact that inmates were lined up to have their heads chopped off. but one stood up after he had lost his head, and as he did blood splattered on me. the eyes and mouth on the head was still move like he was trying to scream. it wasn't until then i was freaked out, but my parents were just like "o its ok its just a lil blood."

And after we left the prison i was in the back seat of a car when a crow flew in the window and latched his claws around my arm and refused to let go no matter what i did to him. he was trying hard to bite or peck at me, just didn't want to release my arm.

my question is what could this mean?

Do i need to put up a protection spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:40 am

I would say that the combination of your sense of a negative presence before you fell asleep and presence of the crow as an attacker at the end of the dream would indicate that the dream was sent to you.

The dream itself -- the beheadings and agony of the prison inmates and the nonchalance of your parents -- is the "message" that was being sent by this spirit.

So, yes, someone sent that spirit. You do need protection while asleep from such intrusive drems of hopelessness and terror.

You can sign up to have a free reading and rootwork advice on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour,

You can read more about dream interpretation here at this free AIRR web page:

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:02 pm

Hello, I really hope this is the right area to post this. I've been looking through the search forever and I think I'm just never going to understand how to work a forum. -.-

The other night I did some dream work I had read a little bit about. Where you go to the person, sit beside them and talk to them. I'm not sure what it's called.
But, I was able to do it because I was half asleep for it and it was the middle of the morning so he was probably sleeping. And it worked, because he did what I asked him to by the time I woke up.
I tried it again last night but it didn't work and I think it's because he wasn't asleep. I have no way of being able to tell when he's asleep so I was wondering if there were any other tricks I could do to influence his dreams?

Thank you for reading!
<3

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:08 am

Hello twinednature,

Congratulations on the success of your working. I would keep doing the work you are doing but another way to influence a person is by working with a white skull candle http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html and Influence spiritual products http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

Birdlady

Unread post by Birdlady » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:41 am

Help me to understand my dream , I was in a class room, in a old, old wooden two or three building and taking classes with Ms Cat. I did not see her, in that room there where other students waiting. Across the room where books and walked over to get them. which I got and on my way back the floor was wet and I did not want to get wet , so I levitating across the room and back to my sit. The others where amazed at what I had done and all saying "she's just a newbie" and I say nothing, just kept my head down. Please help, maybe there is something I need to do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:07 am

Birdlady,

That sounds like a fun dream. I would interpret it to mean that you already have some gifts, probably through your ancestors, that allow you to perform some forms of magic without specific teaching or training.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

M B P

Unread post by M B P » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:13 am

Birdlady,

Holy smokes! I had a very similar dream two nights ago: I was in a classroom in the downstairs area of a baptist church. About 40 people - mostly adults - were seated on folding chairs at folding tables. A petite black woman was teaching a class on hoodoo magic spells. Most of the people were skeptical and bored, but something clicked for me and I "got" it. The teacher and her husband and child (seated among the students) beamed with smiles of elation. A box was given to me. It was the size of a book. It had not been opened for about 2,000 years. When I opened it, a wool flannel blanket came out of it and I covered myself. The secrets of the universe were somehow written, invisibly, on the blanket, and I understood everything - any thing I desired to know, it suddenly all made sense before I could ask the question. I marveled. When I woke up, I struggled to recall what I understood in the dream.

I think that the teacher in the dream and her family were angels (or represent them symbolically).

Birdlady

Unread post by Birdlady » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:18 am

Maybe someone can help me as to what I need to see or do. My dream was about attending Ms Cat's class, and I saw that we where in an very old wooden building, with about 3rooms ,there where other students there waiting. Across the room I saw something I wanted to read and walked across the room, on the way back the floor was wet so I started to levitate because I did not want to get wet :lol: made across and sat down back in my chair, what do u think it means,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Hello, Birdlady,

We don't give involved interpretations on the forum.

But I will tell you this:

Sounds like a very spiritual dream to me. Hope you have considered taking the course!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

M B P

Unread post by M B P » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:54 pm

Birlady,

Usually in dreams where an interpretation is called for, it's good to consider your own associations with any word, situation or symbol.

However the bit about avoiding a wet floor is interesting. Throughout Judeo-Christian scripture, the bodies of water are used to represent unawareness, spiritual sleep and ignorance. In the book of Matthew, Jesus walks on water, signifying that he has the power to conquer "the world". Because he has been set free by the truth, ignorance has no power to drown him like the foolish people in Noah's day - they, being ignorant, were on the wrong side of the truth, so when the rain (truth) came, it swallowed them up. It was bad news indeed for them - but not for Noah and his family who were gently carried away by the rising water.

But! In both the Tao te Ching and Judeo-Christian scripture, bodies of water and rain also represent 1) the way things are or "the way" or 2) "the law" or absolute truth - not ignorance at all! In fact, Jesus himself calls truth - the thing that we all search for - the Water of Life. He mourns that we are ignorant of the law (which many if not most people believe to be the ten commandments, and maybe also some combination of the decrees of Moses and a sprinkle of other things - I don't agree).

So which is it? Is water bad or good? The truth or darkness? It depends who is asking.

Evil spirits, we are told in the bible, seek dry places (humans that don't have the water of life - the truth in them)! The truth is acid to these dark spirits.

In your dream, Birdlady, it looks to me like the wetness on the floor represents a thing you can float or "skip over", like Noah in his boat. Once you are set free by the truth, you don't even get wet - it's not necessary because you aren't thirsting for truth any more, as the Water of Life is in you. Meaning, breaking free from the lie that this world is basically mechanistic and yeah, maybe there is a distant creator called God... and embracing the primacy of spirit (By faith we understand that the universe was created by God's command, so that what is seen has been made from things which do not appear. Hebrews 11:13)

If you pass grade one, you don't have to go back and take those tests. Did you have reoccurring dreams of not graduating class, or generally being unprepared before this? God tests us (Deut. 13:1). What is the purpose of a test other than to advance to the next level? Either way, I think it's a good dream.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi Birdlady,

Sounds like a lovely dream to me. :)

Having taken Miss Cat's Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course, I can highly recommend it.

You may also have the gift of dreaming true. Such a wonderful gift to have!

Sweet Dreams,
Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Birdlady

Unread post by Birdlady » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:48 pm

To all who responded about my dream, thank you very much. I also think that it means I am to take Ms Cat's course, like CoujuorMan says, the first thing to go when your jinxed is your money and it has ,so as soon as I can I will be taking her class. Yes , food for thought,and reading Mad Madam Min. Again thank you, peace to all.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:59 pm

You are very welcome, Birdlady!
If you have any more cool dreams please feel free to share them!

Peace,
Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Birdlady

Unread post by Birdlady » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:51 am

Susan Barnes wrote:You are very welcome, Birdlady!
If you have any more cool dreams please feel free to share them!

Peace,
Susan
Ms Susan I had a dream some time ago, and this one, I did know what it meant. Jesus Christ stood right on the side of my bed with his arms extended showing me he had no hands, I'm not making this up, it did not scare me, the next few days I walked into botanical shop and there he was a statue of him with no hands, which I found very mean , they explained that if you want a favor from him, you would remove them and when granted you put them back on him. Now, to see that made me very sad to say the lest. Hope no one ever has to go that way,, Blessing Birdlady

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:56 am

Hi Birdlady,

It is always profound to dream of Jesus. He was sending you a message.
The fact that you walked into a Bortanica that had a statue of him with no hands and they explained
that the reason is because of asking a favor, and when you receive the favor the hands are put back on
is how they do it. There is nothing wrong with that, and it must mean something good to them.

To me, I believe in Jesus as whole. And to ask Jesus for a favor while manipulating his statue is not
really Kosher in my book. But each to his own. I pray to Jesus for healings, help, comfort, whatever.
And when I pray to him I also praise him and thank him because I assume that I have been given what it is that I need.
It is already here in other words.

I'd encourage you to get a statue of Jesus with his hands intact, if you haven't one already.
The Lucky Mojo Curio Co sells them. :)
Don't be sad, be happy! You are the Birdlady! I love that name. :)

Many Blessings to you,
Ms. Susan

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:20 pm

Last night I dreamt quite vividly about the target of my work at the moment. I know interpretations can't be given here so I won't go in to details but I just wanted to ask does anyone think that it is possible that as the pleasant dream co insided with the end of a novena to a saint I've been working with, it could be a message maybe from the saint?

Also are there any good books on dream interpretation anyone would recommend? I only have a dream dictionary which isn't very good.

Thanks x

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:47 pm

maria84,

You can consult with an AIRR reader who can interpret the dream and even pull some cards to get to the meaning. In general I know ( as many others do) what a dream means so go with the gut. Of course it could be a sign from the saint, or its simply a sign to the work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Hi maria84,

j82's advice is excellent. if you want more on working with dreams - since most of the dictionaries are pretty average - consider a coaching session with an AIRR member along with the reading. also begin keeping a dream diary since each person's dream symbolism and imagery is unique and although there are some commonalities, they may not hold true for all people. a dream diary is a way of learning how your own sleeping vocabulary presents and plays out. compare the dreams to what's been going on during the day, look for imagery that repeats in given situations, and messages from people/Spirit. Working with Lucky Mojo's Master Key and Psychic Vision oils can also help, as can teas which increase the vividness of the dream-time such as mugwort.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Thank you aura and j82. You have both really helped and I will take everything you've said on board and give some things a try. I like the dream diary especially.

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello! I would like to ask, how can I make someone dream of me that do not know me? I post messages on his page sometimes to get his attention but it never works out. I was told to use a red skull candle and do dream of me with love. Is dream of me with love a good petition to use? Any suggests will be helpful to me. Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:02 am

luckylady,

A red candle dressed with the proper oils and herbs can make him dream of you if that is the petition. Do you know his name? puffing cigar smoke into the face of the candle as it burns as you state your petition is a good way. Also if you are interested in this guy why dont you look into attraction and come to me products to help increase your chances of running into one another and having a positive interaction to lead to more.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello, luckylady,

In addition to J82's great advice, I'd like to add my "two cents" (LOL)

Do this work while your target is sleeping.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:42 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Interesting experience. Some people are able to dream travel unintentionally. Some people get visited by friends, go and visit family, loved ones. You should see if you can exert any control over you dream. See if you can become lucid and control who you visit and what you do while there.
Hello…I am hoping someone could help me in regards to which product to use to help me with my “dreams” – if they can be called that - visitation maybe?? I have NEVER told anyone this……PLEASE BE NICE :)

I am considering Clarity Oil, Physic Vision or Aunt Sally Dream Oil but there was no forum for Auntie as far as experiences go so I am in between the former two.

My dream state is such that most of the time, I go to the very same “dream world” most times I dream something of significance. Quite literally, there is a spiritual plane that I travel to each time that I can draw out on paper complete with “sectors” if you will, and I know all sectors of it intimately. I don’t tell many people this for obvious reasons, and now I am laying myself (almost) bare here, on this forum of faceless people!!!

I don’t think this is a world I made consciously per se, but it has to have been constructed by my life, because certain aspects of my life are played out in certain areas of my dream world.
For instance, If I am dealing with fear in lucid life, I travel to the “dark lagoon” area which includes torrent waves and me having to wade through dark infinite waters (MY STRONGEST FEAR!)
Whenever I dream about having to flee from persecution and having to help loved ones escape death along with me, I am in a certain area of this world where there are amusement parks/suburban areas. Whenever I deal with insecurities with my son and fear of him being taken from me, I dream in a certain area which includes a trashy trailer and a decrepit tree attached to it. I also dreamt that my biological mom was cursing me in a house in an area of this world, I was drawn to her “energy” cursing me and I was able to find her hiding in a room cursing me, and when she saw that I had found her out, she went CRAZY in that room (the room her and I use to live in at her parents house) but she couldn’t get out of it to chase me away when I retreated. And then the next day she sent me a text, cursing me….. When I wake up and I had one of “those” dreams but cant remember where in my dream world it occurred, if I sit and think about the “feeling” attached to the dream I can remember where in the dream world I was when it happened.

I know this is subconscious as I cannot control which “sector” I go to or what happens to me but I am COMPLETELY AWARE – it’s more like I am exploring and vetting out the reality in my LUCID life using my raw DREAMING mind and it’s pretty intense and I feel true emotions there that I don’t (allow myself to) feel in real life……..I am (was) very strong and I can affect my world and people VERY strongly if I allow my energy to flow out of me uncontrolled! If I am hurting, the whole mood of my house changes and my roommates feel it strongly! If I am excited or uppity, everyone else is as well without even realizing it. I am (was) too strong in normal life and I have been suppressing my energy for years and I know it is coming out in my dreams NOW.

Outside of this “world” I also have had dreams where I meet with dead loved ones, where I have dreamed of people and they call me the next morning, etc. Normal stuff to me as in my day to day life I have been able to think about people and they call, focus on someone without ever doing hoodoo and influence them, look at people on the street and they stumble or trip or lose their gait for a second the MOMENT I focus my intent on them, etc.

I just don’t like to see people squirming and laying themselves bare under my influence and directed focus…I stopped it years ago on my own because I felt shame in seeing their shame. I know I am extremely empathetic.... Now I keep things superficial as I can with everyone in my lucid life, even my own son…..I am afraid of my own power AND ALSO of seeing "spirits" ( I will probably crap my pants) and I know I am exploring my power and influence in my dream state….

In my day to day life people truly love me, respect me, do anything they can do to please me because I am truly nice, think I am brilliantly smart, beautiful and peaceful, I am a role model...so I don’t think I am crazy & neither does anyone I know (don’t ask my Baby’s daddy that same question though! HAHA!!)

My question is, should I order Clarity products to clarify what my dream state is about and the purpose of it, as it is already in place, or Physic Vision in order to – I don’t know, enhance what I already have although I don’t think it benefits me right now in order to possible change it to something I can benefit from?

I want to know why I dream in this suppressed way, and how I can use this to develop this skill into something I can use to 1) open myself up to the power I once had before I felt shame for it AS I FEEL MORE POWERFUL and affect much in my dream state 2) Help me see people as my work is affecting them (I know I can astral project/lucid dream no problem with some help as I have done it before without trying, hence me needing LM products!!) and 3) contact my spirit guides, spirit animals and ancestors as I know that the women in my family are/were natural conjurers and I truly need guidance!

*PS - in this plane I have actually heard music I have NEVER heard before, in a home of a “friends house” I cant remember who, in this world. Sounding ethereal and surreal, like the sound of light and crystal and waves…cant explain it, but it seemed real and I haven’t heard anything like it since.

Tell me Im crazy if you think I am!!! But be nice about it please??? :P
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:34 am

Hello everyone!
I was hoping for some more tips if anyone was willing.
:oops:
I've been continuing my Dream Work; I'm still not sure what the correct term is but basically 'Dream Walking'.
The results have been incredibly mixed and I'm not sure why. I always go when I'm partially asleep and whisper to his sleeping form, like I was taught.
But is there something I can do to help make it more effective?
I was really hoping there might be some sort of powder I can sprinkle around my bed to make the travel more effective or maybe let me move while actually asleep, dangerous though it seems to me? (I don't know how in control I would be)
I considered 'Influence' but I was hoping for something a wee bit more tailored to the work at hand.

Thank you for taking the moment to read and help!
<3

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:55 am

Hi Twindnature,

A combination of Psychic Vision and Tobacco Infusion sachet powders could work nicely. You'll find those here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-psychic-vision.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-tobacco.html
Aura Laforest

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:44 am

Hello All,
I have spent numerous hours on this forum and I believe this is the right place, forgive me if not!

I come from a family of very strong natural conjurers. We can look at people and curse them with broken limbs or sickness. Whenever I glance at someone on the street they almost trip but will ALWAYS lose their gait. None of the women or men in my family pursue hoodoo but me and if I was found out I would be considered EVIL. One male is a satanist and the rest are all Born Again Christians.

Basically, I suppressed my power. I did not like to lay people bare under my influence and see them weak to the point that they do anything I say, I felt shame. Before conjure I could just day dream and influence people and the situation I day dreamed about, in my dreams I would astral project and I know I was hag ridding. I had NO IDEA at that point that I was a natural, I didnt understand and thought I was "evil" and had a generational curse - So I systematically over years, through religion and cults, turned myself off a little bit. A LOT. But one time in a church service I accidentally broke out in spirit and the pastor just couldnt even finish his sentence under my gaze....again, the shame for being "evil" came back. So now, especially after reading this forum, I realize what I am and realize I am very strong in hoodoo and I WANT MY POWER BACK!

But I want to also control it, as if it is uncontrolled, I cannot function in reality. All I can do is just lay there and let the power rush over me until I come back down to this level. I hope that makes sense. When I do spells the power is so strong I cant even get a straight answer from the bouncing pendulum, I can move them easily myself, so now I dont know what would be a better divination tool for me to accurately gauge my increase.. My negative works seem to work more swiftly and stronger than the positive works, is this something coming from the fact that I inherently think conjure is "wrong"? I really dont think so anymore, I want to correct my own conditioning, if that makes sense....

I believe in my dream state I am most powerful since I have suppressed everything pertaining to my power in the dark recesses of my mind and they come up strongly in my dreams. I can influence things more easily and visit people more clearly in my dreams and I know there is something about my dreams that I can utilize that I am not aware of yet.... Is there something I can do to draw out the power or tap into that power in my awake state? A product, ( I read ALL threads on Physic Vision and Master Key) a spell, etc? I like the idea of Clarity as well since my dreams are not as clear since I suppressed my power years ago...

I currently have Cast Off Evil, Fiery Wall of Protection & Crown of Success. I am not sure If I can use "cast Off' in order to cast off any inhibitions and fears, along with Crown of Success and another product of LM? Im about to place an order...would appreciate any insight an advice!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:17 am

Hi AsherDorian,

Everything you've said makes perfect sense. You are gifted for the work from what you are describing.
Shame is a huge part of being brought up in a family. It is up to us to face it like you are doing and deal with it
so you can move into your power.

I do believe with people who have natural ability that the negative as you mentioned does seem to
come easier. I've often wondered why myself. Perhaps it is because we're so conditioned to think that psychic
abilities are "wrong" so we use them the way we've been taught to think of them. In a negative light.

It is important to retrain your brain into thinking there is no shame in who you are or what you do.
It is also good to retrain other people how to treat you. If this is impossible as it can be in families where there is
stronghold of religious dogma, learn how to take what they say with a grain of salt. Hang out with people
who are like you and who encourage you to do what you love doing.

I'd encourage you to get a reading from one of the readers here to guide you on your path.
www.readersandrootworkers.org
Many of the readers also offer private magical coaching.

I like the products you're getting. King Solomon's Wisdom products are also great.
And I love the Master Key products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:24 am

Thank you so much for responding Susan! Im curious to know how other were able to "re-condition/re-program their minds" as I went to get prayer from church members a few times to take it away from me - so maybe some of my powers are still blocked because of that as well...I dont even know really what powers I truly possess anymore! So Ill have to work to find that out too. Do you ever lose the powers you have? Can they be taken away or "prayed" out of you? Or do they just get super suppressed? I dont want to have lost any of them!

Im thinking most of my work might have to be done at the dream level since I feel more powerful when Im lucid dreaming and Im more open. I know I have also blocked my dreams but they are coming through now since the beginning of the year and it's literally another world in there that I can explore! I was worried about them actually since they are so real....someone super religious told me I had a witch taking me places to torture me in my dreams, and one person called me a witch! It hurt so badly to be rejected. But it was my fault for hiding who I was and putting myself in that position. This dream thread helped me a lot.

I currently have Star Anise and Rosemary in a bowl of water with a stick across the rim. My dreams are fleeting & scattered and I know they are meaningful but I cant remember them. Im going to start using what I have now, is there any way I can use Cast Off Evil for any aspect of this work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:51 am

AsherDorian ,

I dont think you necessarly prayed it away any more then I could pray away that I am naturally artistic.. I can choose to not use it or use it but its still not gone, sure if I dont use it for a while then I am not as good as I would be if I started to practice again. Its like playing an instrument if you put it down for a while you forget and need to reteach a bit till it comes back. you remind me of what its like to be a child when we let our talents have free reign then adults tell us no we cant do that. I use to talk to plants and spirits as a kid, it was normal for me, till my parents kept yelling at me for it (around the age of 5-6). It may be repressed but its not gone, let go of the bs others told you and be a child again, I bet it comes flowing in!

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:04 pm

I def am! Ive been lurking on the forum for a month now and learned SO MUCH! Also, that my dreams are not "evil" like some have assumed they are.

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:08 pm

If I have a bowl of water with star anise, rosemary and a stick across the top and the water turns brown, is it ok to assume it's the organic components that is doing this, not anything negative being filtered by the water? Also, if I am just using the water to dream truer and clearer, not to stop nightmares, do I need to dispose of it in any particular manner? I threw it east out my back door this morning. I read the forum and these questions arent answered specifically. If they have been, sorry!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, AsherDorian,

If these elements are inside the water, then, yes it's just the elements.

I would throw that water out the front door. I always think of back as keeping something there that you have. Whereas, front door is drawing it to you.

So, you want to draw dreams to you? Then, that's what I would do.

Also, it's nice that you are returning the herbs back to nature.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AsherDorian,

If these elements are inside the water, then, yes it's just the elements.

I would throw that water out the front door. I always think of back as keeping something there that you have. Whereas, front door is drawing it to you.

So, you want to draw dreams to you? Then, that's what I would do.

Also, it's nice that you are returning the herbs back to nature.

Take care
Thank you Miss Aida! As I mentioned in the post a few above the one you answered, I want to draw out my dreams as I have suppressed them along with my powers due to shame. Im not sure what spells and LM products I should get. I have Cast Off, FWP and Crown of Success.

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:11 pm

Aura,
Thank you so much for your reply!
I hope to try that but I was hoping you might give me your opinion on the 'recipe' if you will.
"Tobacco" and "Vision" of course, but as the goal of my Dream Work is to influence him in his Waking state, I thought I could add some "Do as I Say" and maybe "Bewitching" to make him more comfortable and less resistant.

What do you think? :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, Twindnature ,

We don't give recipes for any Lucky Mojo products.

I'm not sure if that's what you meant. Or if you were just looking for spell advice with these products?

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Oh, no, of course not!
I meant for advice on mixing separate powders for a sort of DreamWork effect. --to make it easier or more effective.
I would never ask for your personal recipes!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:33 am

Hi Twindnature,

Either of the formulas you're considering could work well. Influence would be another great choice (the one I'd work with in this case): http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-influence.html

You can sign up to have a free reading and rootwork advice on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour,

You can read more about dream interpretation here at this free AIRR web page:

Category:Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens
Aura Laforest

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:49 am

Thank you so much Aura!
I really appreciate it! <3

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:53 am

Hello! I have been trying to get a guy attention over the internet by posting comments on his page. He does not know me. So I decided to get a reading to see if it was possible for me to get his attention. The reader told me it was possible and I was given a spell to do.

Here is the spell I was given to do. "Dream of me with love", red skull candle, herbs to use; anise seed, Master root, lavender, rose petal, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and a picture of the target. Write on the back of the picture his name and your name, alternating, three times. Use love, attraction, and follow me condition oils, dress the picture and candle with the oils. Place the candle on the picture of your target and place it in front of a picture of you. let it burn for seven consecutive nights, a little each night. The spell was intended to cause the target to think of me, and dream of me.

I did this spell and I have not got any movement. Maybe its something I have not done right but I'm looking for suggestions that will help me to do this spell. I took spiritual baths to stay clean. I burned three red skull candles at 3 a.m for 10 minutes every night. I baptized the skull candles in his name, blow cigar smoke into the skull face, wrote the petition "dream of me with love" on the skull candles and wrote his full name and birthday. I said these words while the candles were burning "dream of me with love", I put the candles on top of his picture, I put my picture in front of the candles and on the 7th day I let them burn out.

Is there anything that need to be fixed? Is there something that need to be added or token away from the spell? I need help. Suggestions would be wonderful. Thank You!!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:33 pm

Hello Luckylady,

I would suggest checking back in with your reader about this. Since we did not give you the spell it is kind of hard for us to comment on what to do with it and I am hesitant to alter what another person has prescribed.

Peace~

Nathen

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi,

Recently I've been having some very odd dreams, some I can certainly link to my honey jar work etc and appear to me to be signs, but I still need to figure out exactly what they mean. Are there any herbs or LM products that may help to make my dreams and their meanings more clear to me?

Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:46 pm

Hello Angelkitty,

I would suggest anointing yourself with Clarity Oil before you go to sleep in order to make the meaning or your dreams more clear to you. (http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html) you could even mix it with some Psychic Vision oil to help it along as well (http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html). Just anoint your forehead and say a little prayer asking for your dreams to be true and for their meanings to be clear to you.

Peace~

Nathen

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:49 pm

Thank you Nathen. I have clarity oil so I will definitely try that tonight. I will also be sure to put the psychic vision oil on my next LM order. :)

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Hello Natstein! Thanks for the reply. I have emailed the reader and I have not received a reply back yet so I will keep trying to get in touch with the reader. I would like to ask you want spell would you suggest for me to do to make someone dream of me? The person does not know me.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi luckylady,

I would wait to hear back from your reader. Because you have done plenty of work that takes time to manifest. She can do another reading to tell you how your work went. This link will provide with information on spell timing:

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Blessings!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:55 am

Hey all!
I've been dreaming about 'death' these few days. Creepy. :?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:31 pm

Hello, vmadone,

That's a pretty vague message.

Death can mean many things (including new beginnings and even the prediction of a pregnancy). It could also mean that someone who is deceased is trying to talk to you. Again, many interpretations.

You might want to consider buying a dream interpretation book and look up the details (if you're having them frequently).

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

I pray that it's the best case scenario of good new beginnings!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

boadiccearose

Unread post by boadiccearose » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:15 pm

I had a short dream of an extremely tall thin man standing in my home shaking his head at my house. It was not disapproving but rather as though it wasn't right. Like I was living in the wrong place. I'm not sure who the man was. I couldn't see his face. The main thing that struck me was his height (I'm 5'8" and in the dream he was over 3 feet taller than me ) and the fact that he didn't say a word.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, boadiccearose ,

Just keep a dream log and see if there's a pattern with the messages.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:11 pm

I need some help with this one. A friend of mine had a dream about my husband it freaked her out a bit and me also. A lilback ground, im not w my husband 3 weeks today he just came home in may after doing 10 years in prison. Her dream he was needing help, he had spiked black hair no shirt on covered in tattoos (he is actually bald and his norm hair is red). He was in a building shaped like a u there was a blue car and it was night she felt he needed help. He hugged her said he missed her she felt uncomfortable and left him,now she see me comforting him and he was happy, she sees a man on the side she cant make him out he is just there. ..... now the thing is she just met my husband in may when he came home and this is the second time she had this dream about him the first time was a month before she met him ( this blew my mind). The things that stand out the most obviously she had a dream about someone before she met them, he needed help ,i made him happy and comforted him and the mystery man. Anybody know what this could mean?

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:00 pm

I got some of my own answers tonight when he called me, he was feeling guilty about how things went with us and i did comfort him by saying i was ok and happy this made him happy. I still wanna know who that man is and how shee dreamt of him before she knew him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello, barbie16118 ,

There's no way for us to tell yo something like this.

You would have to get a reading on it.

You can call Hoodoo Psychics for a fast reading or contact an AIRR member for a reading (look up the ones who do dream interpretations)

www.hoodoopsychics.com

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best on this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:17 am

As some of you may know, I've been having some personal issues which have caused mental health problems for me. At the moment my dreams are adding to my distress and tormenting me further. I am dreaming of people and various events with them which are mainly positive things that I would love to have happen in the real world and when I wake up everything is the complete opposite and to add insult to injury as soon as I've dreamt of the people I have either had some news about them or see them out in public which knocks me and my confidence down further.

I wish I could take these occurrences as signs but I am struggling to understand. It constantly feels like a punishment or cruel joke. Any suggestions on my situation would be greatly appreciated. X

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:03 pm

Angelkitty,

Consulting a reader to see what the purpose of the dreams are would be a good idea. The fact you dream of them and then see them right away seems to be a sign to the work to me. Dreams can be very personal and the meaning as such. For magic to be successful, you really need to be able to seperate yourself from it a bit and not let it overwhelm you and control you. then you think the work to death! If you are now suffering from mental health issues please see a doctor who can help you with counseling and possibly medicine.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:55 pm

Hi j82.

I am currently on medication and I see a counsellor weekly. About 3 weeks ago I stopped all hoodoo work and disposed of the works appropriately (negative work in running water and positive in the ground in my front garden). I have always had dreams that either happen or involve people who I see soon after, but it has never ever had a negative influence on me and has always just been more of a "wow, déjà vu isn't that cool that I dreamt that last night?" kind of feeling, if that makes sense?

I am starting to come to terms with the fact that I haven't been entirely successful with all of my work, but I have a feeling in the back of my mind that there is still hope that my spells will materialise in to what I was aiming for. I guess I just need to work out (hopefully with the help of a reader) if the dreams are showing me what could be about to happen in my future or if they are what I would like to happen.

If all else fails I might turn to a cut and clear spell for help.

Sorry for rambling, I am very grateful to everyone here for everything they have done for me this year.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Angelkitty,

Sounds like you may have a gift with dream work or even divination. A reader could help clarifiy it more and possible magic coaching on how to develop it more. A LM psychic mojo would help.

Work is just that work, it takes time it takes effort and it takes confidence. There are 140,000 post on the forum and those who write with success are those who trust the work, have faith in the work, try not and second guess it, dont worry how it manifest they just know it will. I have personal experience with that as well I always seen how it should be done or I thought it would and only through experience have I learned it will happen but the least restrictive method. Like it will happen completely different then my mind eye seen it but at the end of the day it happened. Also sometimes being too emotionally involved makes it hard to do the work and thats when a worker is a great asset.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Thank you for your help j82. I'll definitely take a look at the LM mojo you have mentioned. I still have a feeling that I will be successful with my work, for some reason I can't completely give up on my work being a success. I think it might be because I've spent months believing in it.

Thank you once again you're a very big help!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”