Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Uncrossing Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Uncrossing Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:02 am

Hi Newbie82,

There's no reason that you can't set your lights as you do your uncrossing spell. On the contrary, the energy from the Clarity and Stop Gossip seem to me to be supporting and directing your Uncrossing work (particularly if they are all concerning the same series of events or condition which is probably the case). If you are suffering from lack of concentration or focus as a result of being crossed up, then you could do the work separately, beginning the lights upon finishing the spell kit.

As to beginning the work without the devil's shoe string, consider the degree to which you need the work. Perhaps you can do the baths and cleansing of your home and complete the portion of work requiring devil's shoe string later on once you receive it. If you can wait, then OK, but don't stay crossed up just because you're waiting for a curio.

Keep in mind that when you need the work, you do it. The reason that many herbs, roots and curios act in similar manners is so that people can substitute based on what they have on-hand and what works for them.

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:38 am

Thank you Aura :)

Since I need to do the bath before dawn, should I lit the candles the night before, or afterwards?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Either is OK. You could actually use the Vigil lights as the white candles (since if I'm not mistaken, both of them are white) that you walk between when you take your bath and then place them on your table or altar to finish burning.
Aura Laforest

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Thank you for making this clear to me :)
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 pm

I received my uncrossing spell kit, and I am confused a bit.

On the instructions is saying that I need incense burner, salt, a candle holder, basin, and a tub.
Question:

1. How do I burn the incense around the candle? and why do I need an incense burner if the incense is powder... Do I use Charcoal to burn the incense? I am confused! Please explain...

2. Do I bath, or do I just stand there standing on a basil and pour the water over my head reciting psalm 51? How long do I stay in the bath?

3. So basically, there only 2 baths the 1st day which is with the Crystals and the 5th day with 13 herbs?

So sorry for TOO many questions! I feel lost and I need to get this over with.

Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:17 am

Hi Newbie82,

1) your incense burner will allow you to hold the hot coal or the compacted cone of incense that you will make from the powder. the smoke from the incense is what you will swirl around the candle which you can do if the incense is in a container/burner. A small bowl or cup filled with clean sand or salt is perfectly fine as an incense burner and what I often use. For uncrossing, I'd fill the bowl with coarse sea or pickling salt. I'd also read the info on using incense here: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense.html

2) a basin is the old-fashion way of bathing. Mixing the bath up in a large corn-cooking pot is fine. And yes, you stand there and pour the water over your head reciting psalm 51. Pour a little, pray a little, pour a little, pray a little. You keep a cup between your feet to catch some of the water which you will throw into a crossroads or use in your mop water depending on what the instructions specify. I'd also read the info page on bathing here: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

3) If that's what you have the product for and what the instructions say, yes. You'll see that one bath is pretty potent.

Overall though, don't stress about getting everything exactly ''right''. Pray from the heart, with sincerity and trust the work to be done.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:18 am

Thank you Aura!!!

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 am

I woke up this morning to start my uncrossing work . Every thing went by smoothly. The candle got me concerned just the way it burned.

It burned like an image... weird.

and something else go me concern too, the sunrise did not rose at the time expected...?

Sunrise was suppose to rise about 6:25, I waited until 6:45 and nothing, I saw a bit of light way out in the horizon but I did not see the sunrise. I went to a cross road at a neighborhood, because the streets at that time was heavy with traffic and It was the same with the neighborhood I went, people were leaving their house at that time. All I did was:

I drove pass by the crossroad and just dumped the bath water towards the east with my left hand... it was close to the middle of the cross road.

Do I need to re-do this? Any advise...? I did the best I could. I could have waited longer but it was close to 7 and my husband was calling me asking me where was I, he needed to leave to go to work, and did not wanted to leave my little one by herself.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:52 am

Hi Newbie82,

as long as you didn't look back at the cross-roads when you left, you did just fine.

Keep track of the images you see in the candle wax since this is used to divine messages on the progress of the spell-work (you would read the image in a manner similar to that of tea leaves or coffee grounds).

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:31 am

I did my 13 herb bath this morning and did everything that I was suppose to do for my 5th day uncrossing. EXCEPT, that I left my house after sunrise. I took a jug of bath water to the crossroad, I did not get out I drove and emptied the jug of water with my left hand not looking at it, of course facing the sun( east) . The only thing I am concerned is that when I left, I sort of looked through my rear view mirror. Will that affect my uncrossing work?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:10 am

Hi Newbie82,

it does speak to the fact that you may have some doubts concerning your work. It doesn't nullify the work you've done up until now (although others more experienced workers may well be able to provide better insight on that detail), but it does mean that your faith in the work needs a bit of a helping hand. Keep doing the spell kit as prescribed in the instructions and tell yourself that the proof is in the pudding: if you see results, then it's working. If you don't, then it will be to do again.

You can also read more about questions others have had concerning cleansings and the Uncrossing bath specifically in the following two threads which contain lots of useful information:

cleansing-the-home-and-person-questions ... 11828.html
disposing-of-bath-water-and-floor-wash- ... t1140.html
newbie-questions-about-baths-and-cleansings-t7529.html
uncrossing-bath-questions-and-answers-t5872.html

Blessings and keep the work up.
Aura Laforest

JimGbo
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JimGbo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:53 pm

I've just completed the uncrossing spell kit ritual, last week. Since then,I've been carrying with me each day. But, i'm a little unclear as to how i should proceed. Do i need to carry it every day forever or, can I let it rest somewhere, and just start carrying it around again when i feel another crossed condition about to manifest?
Thanks,
Jimgbo
HRCC Graduate #1885

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:26 pm

You can indeed set it aside and carry it when needed. It is customary to feed it now and then to keep it working -- a dab of oil, whiskey, or perfume is the usual method used.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

JimGbo
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JimGbo » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:46 am

Thanks Ms. Cat:

I don't think i'm ready to stop carrying my mojo with me just yet. I mean, really, I can actually 'feel' it working. And in all honesty, I really like the feeling.

So far, I have been anointing my mojo with uncrossing oil, bathing the bag in the smoke from uncrossing incense, and dabbing the bag with a little Hoyt's cologne, all the while feeling a really deep connection with both my uncrossing work and my bag.

Yesterday while on my way home from work, I felt a pull-out of nowhere- to pick up a miniature bottle of JACK DANIELS. And truthfully, I had no idea where to go with that... but i think your response just hit the nail on the head. So, later on today, I'm gawn be about pickin me up a little bottle of JD-just to keep my mojo workin!

Thanks for the clarity,

JimGbo
HRCC Graduate #1885

Deep Woods Matt
HRCC Student

Unread post by Deep Woods Matt » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:42 am

Hello, good folks at Lucky Mojo.
I bought an Uncrossing Spell Kit and prepared myself by familiarizing myself with the directions as well as reading alot of posts here at the forums and appropriate parts of Hoodoo in Theory and Practice. I have embarked upon the work.
Before beginning the first day, I looked up the time of sunrise in my area and found it listed as 6:28am. I arose at 5:00am to ensure that I would get everything done. As I left my house to head to a crossroads at 6:05am, I noticed to my dismay that the sky was quite light already. I rushed to the crossroads and disposed of my water, but I'm concerned that perhaps I messed up the timing and ruined this 7-day process. Can you please advise? Thank you in advance for your help!
---------------------------
Matt Woods
Student #1995

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:27 pm

The sky does get quite light prior to the actual rise of the sun Gignosko (particularly on a sunny day!). You checked the sunrise timing for your area and respected it, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Aura Laforest

Deep Woods Matt
HRCC Student

Unread post by Deep Woods Matt » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Thanks so much, aura, for setting my mind at ease! It is indeed a tremendously sunny day today. :)
---------------------------
Matt Woods
Student #1995

someone

Unread post by someone » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:48 pm

one reader told me there is no cross on me and another one tmold me there is, if i buy crossing kit to remove curse but in reality, no cross was put on me, will it cause me problem?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:16 pm

If you are not crossed and you use the UNcrossing spell kit, it won't cause any problems. On the contrary, it will leave you and your home thoroughly cleansed.
Aura Laforest

Mary_Crystal

Unread post by Mary_Crystal » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:46 am

I recieved my uncrossing kit but have a few questions. I will be moving in the next month or so. I would really like to start the kit tomorrow (full moon and all) but was wondering if I should wait until I get in the new house because of the floor washing/house clearing suggestions. Any thoughts?

I also really feel like i should do the first bath at night- confirmed by my guides. Should I still throw the bath water to the East?

I also found that I was the the one who crossed myself, should I still bury the devil's shoe strings?

Thank you for your time

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Hello Marycrystal1,

When it comes to LM spell kits you can follow the directions just as they are written and the work will come out just fine. The uncrossing spell kit comes with supplies to last you for seven days. If you want to do it for longer you can but you would need more candles and such. The 13 herb bath that comes with the kit is often a bath done 13 days in a row so the person doing the uncrossing for 13 days may be doing it for that reason, but you would need to order more of the 13 herb bath. I believe LM sells a convenient 13 day supply bag of the herb mix.
here is a link http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html ,It is not a requirement for a person to do the bath 13 days, some people just like to work that way.

For doing the house cleaning with the Chinese wash, I guess you can wait to do it on the new place but start the rest of the work now, I personally would go ahead and cleans your current place also. You will likely have enough Chinese wash to also wash down your new place and that way you are leaving the old place nice and clean for whoever moves in after you leave.

For the devils shoe string again I would just follow the directions from the kit. Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:12 am

Hi Marycrystal1,

In addition to natstein's advice, please do consider doing the bath at dawn if that is what the kit asks for - reason being that this is a very traditional way of working in the hoodoo tradition and until you have a good amount of experience working with spiritual baths - it's best to stick to given instructions. For more on this, please take the time to read the following thread: bathing-at-dawn-the-litany-of-excuses-t ... 99884fa1d2
Aura Laforest

cornishninja

Unread post by cornishninja » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:13 pm

I've got an Uncrossing spell kit from Lucky Mojo.

I've read the instructions that came with the kit and I've read the instructions found on the website.

But I'm still unsure. I need to be absolutely sure of what I'm doing before I start.

Firstly, the instructions on the website says to stand between two candles after the bath. But there are only 7 white candles in the kit. The kit instructions doesn't mention standing between 2 candles. So should I just use one candle in the bathroom while I pour the stuff over myself, or should I leave the candle burning on my altar while I do the bath?

While I'm in the bathroom air-drying, should I position the censor with the burning incense in between my feet to smoke myself, or should that stay on the altar?

The kit instructions says on days 1 and 5 I should go to the crossroads to dispose of used bathwater. But from reading here, I'm under the impression that I should do this everyday for 7 days. Which is it?

I assume I should dispose of leftover spell materials at the end of the ritual after day 7?

My biggest dilemma is the layout of my flat. I live in a first floor flat (here in the UK we have ground floor then 1st floor ,as opposed to first, second, etc in the US). So, my front door is located at the side of the building. The stairs are located in the centre of the flat. How do I cleanse from back to front, towards my door?

Regarding the devil's shoe strings, my path is concrete, but opposite my door on the other side of the path there is some earth with long grass. Will that be a good place to place the devil's shoe strings?

Thank you.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:42 am

cornishninja, follow the instructions that come with the kit. There are many ways to do an Uncrossing spell working, depending on your teacher, root doctor, area of the world, etc. there may be a wide variety of ways to perform this working. The forums are full of information on how to create your own spells. The Uncrossing kit is a tried and true system for Uncrossing work. Do exactly what the kit says and don't confuse it with other information that you have read or have looked up on the forums; stick to the formula.

When you cleanse you go back to front, meaning the back of your flat to your front door. It doesn't matter where your front door is in location to the front of the building. You're not cleansing the building, but your personal living space.

If the only spot of earth that you have is across a path from your home than that will have to do for the devil's shoestring. That is, unless you can put in some potted plants along the sidewalk or something to that effect. Obviously, you need to modify this portion in order to make it fit your living situation.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mary_Crystal

Unread post by Mary_Crystal » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:57 am

Hello-

I am currently doing the Uncrossing Spell kit- yesterday (Day 1) went really well, but today (Day 2) the candle burned and formed what looked like a wax figure with a crown to the side of the candle- it naturally formed that way. It really looked like a wax figure of a person standing and holding the candle. The candle burned down and only half of the "person" melted away. (I wish I could upload the picture but I can't figure out how here)

Any thoughts on what this could mean? Should I not worry about it because I have 5 days left? I am not very savvy with reading candle wax, but it did look like a person holding the candle and I did not get a good feeling from it, or from the way that the candle was burning and flickering directly over the figure but it did not melt (until it did partially about halfway at the end). Thank you for any input

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello, Marycrystal1,
I am so sorry but we do not perform candle wax interpretations on the forum
You might want to consider buying the books on tea leaf readings (symbol interpretations are about the same as for wax symbols) and you can find it here:
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
If this were me, I would write down what saw and then continue the spell. Then, keep a close eye on other symbols. It will give you an indication of the spell's performance 9and if more work is needed)
Take care and wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:25 am

Marycrystal1, keep going with your work. As Miss Aida said note the signs, but keep moving. Don't let any signs sidetrack you or put doubt in your mind. This sign could mean a lot of things, but if there is any resistance or obstacles the rest of the spell work could bust right through them. So keep going and have faith.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

lkw

Unread post by lkw » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi all,

I completed the LM uncrossing kit and had a question on the instructions for cleaning up.

The spellkit cleanup instructions are: "wrap up any left-over candle wax, incense ashes, and unused materials in a piece of white cloth. Secure with white thread. Bury it out at a crossroads outside of town."

I still have 2/3 bottle of Chinese wash and 1/2 of packet of uncrossing sachet powder. I would like to avoid littering if possible and since glass doesn't decompose in the soil, could i just empty the contents into the white cloth bundle for disposal and recycle the glass container? Or --- do I need to bury the bottle and the unscrossing sachet foil pkg to complete the spell?

Many thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:10 pm

Hello, lkw ,
Yes, you can recycle the glass.
You can also recycle the foil packet too (they are very nice STURDY packets. AND insulating)
Good question!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lkw

Unread post by lkw » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:28 am

thanks miss aida

Ruth
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ruth » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:35 am

lkw wrote:Hi all,

I completed the LM uncrossing kit and had a question on the instructions for cleaning up.

The spellkit cleanup instructions are: "wrap up any left-over candle wax, incense ashes, and unused materials in a piece of white cloth. Secure with white thread. Bury it out at a crossroads outside of town."

I still have 2/3 bottle of Chinese wash and 1/2 of packet of uncrossing sachet powder. I would like to avoid littering if possible and since glass doesn't decompose in the soil, could i just empty the contents into the white cloth bundle for disposal and recycle the glass container? Or --- do I need to bury the bottle and the unscrossing sachet foil pkg to complete the spell?

Many thanks!
Interesting question. I would have kept the Chinese Wash to use on an ongoing basis.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:40 am

lkw, I agree with Ruth. No need to throw out unused spiritual supplies! Those packages are generous for a reason! Keep the "leftovers" and use them with a grateful heart.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Greetings all.
I am on the 2nd day of the Uncrossing spell kit ritual and I have read the instructions several times. I have a devil pod in the kit . Do I anoint it with oil and add it to the mojo bag ? I can't seem to see any reference to it in the instructions.

And once its completed can I throw the remains at a crossroad or must it be buried at a crossroads ? Can I bury it in a grave yard ? are there other alternatives to disposal ?

I appreciate the replies

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello,
I just looked at this page: www.luckymojo.com/batnut.html
And it seems like you would put this in your mojo hand. (I keep mine above my door).
And, yes, you can anoint it with oil.
If the instructions say to bury it at a crossroads then, that's what I would do. Follow the instructions to the letter.
Other means of disposal? www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:37 am

Hello BlakprincessUK,

I was just looking over my old set of instructions for that kit and it doesn't really mention what to do with the devil pod specifically. But I think you lay it out with all the other supplies on your altar or where ever you are doing your work and it then picks up some of the energy from the spell. Then you can use it as a protective charm. I think you could also add it to the mojo hand but I do not believe it is necessary. (If I am wrong I am sure someone will correct me). I like Miss Aida's use of putting it above the door. You can probably also get some protection oil and dress it every so often to!

Peace~

Nathen

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Thanks for the response.

I put it inside my mojo bag after anointing it.

PallidLolita23

Unread post by PallidLolita23 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:29 am

I have always had bad luck (money, health, success), to the point that other people always point out my bad luck and feel pity for my unusual knack for attracting bad luck. I have money issues that constantly plague me, my work situation is horrible (hostile, gossip, terrible hours, incredibly high expectations for a drug store, and low pay), my boyfriend is an unsuccessfully recovering alcoholic that has terrible influences as friends (they encourage him to cancel plans with me to drink with them.....and he does it), and my boyfriend talks about getting married and having a family but is overly cautious and is waiting for the perfect time (I'm 33, he is 36 and both of us have never been married or have kids). What would you recommend purchasing?

Jimmy
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jimmy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello. By the read, you are facing a lot of challenges with a history of overall bad luck. Seems overwhelming and hard to know where to start with magical/spiritual help. I recommend that you start with a divinatory reading/consultation to help narrow your focus for next steps. The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers or Hoodoo Psychics would be a good place to pursue someone to provide that service.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Or
www.hoodoopsychics.com

~Jimmy
~Jimmy
#1877 HRCC Graduate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello, PallidLolita23

I'm so sorry that all of this is happening to you.

I highly recommend this spell kit for starters: www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Also, ask the Crystal Silence League to pray for you (it's free) www.crystalsilenceleague.org

And, as Jimmy stated, also get a reading for some guidance.

Praying that things get better for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

PallidLolita23

Unread post by PallidLolita23 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Thank you Jimmy, and Miss Aida for your help! I'm just beginning my transition into magical/spiritual based religion and practices. I am clairvoyant, like my mother and grandmother, dating all the way back to Queen Elizabeth's spiritual advisor. I need guidance, everything is always bad news (I will say something like my mom has cancer, and 3 and a half months later, she has a rare form of cancer). I need help and will use the information you gave me to work through it. Again, many thanks.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Hello.

I had a few questions about my Uncrossing Spell kit because I plan on starting my kit tomorrow,
Are we suppose to take the Uncrossing crystal bath every day ? Or was the bath only taken on Day 1 & on Day 5? Because I was only thinking of doing the spell work for about 3 days.
Do the crossroads where we go bury the remains have to be outside of town? Because I am not entirely sure where out of town is in this new neighborhood as I frequently get lost here, and will it matter if the remains are buried in the snow and ice because there is plenty of that here now.

Thank You!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:58 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

If it's one package of bath crystals, it's the first and last day.

The crossroads ought to be a place that you won't use again.

It's OK if they are in the snow

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Well its actually 1 small packet of the 13 Herb Spiritual Bath & 1 pack of the bath crystals.
So am I just suppose to store the used candles that I accumulate every day with this spell to collect them with everything else to be buried in the end??

Thank You so much for clarifying everything for me because now I will be doing the complete spell.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Yes, that is correct

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Well this is day 2 of the work and I wanted to ask you if it would be alright for me to write up a little petition to put under the candle while I work on this?

Thank You.
Love Miss Aida!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:38 pm

Hello Lovemydogs,

I see nothing wrong with putting a little petition under your candles. That is the way I work!

Peace~

Nathen

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:40 am

Hello everyone,

Well today is day 3 of this spell kit and I just got a reading done from one of your readers and she had advised me to speak to a good astrologer that can look at my natal chart and provide me with remedial advice on actions that I can take to counter any malefic planetary influences that may be holding me back in some areas...so now I'm not sure if I can proceed with this spell now.

She was also saying "We always want to remove the obstacles first before trying to draw stuff in. If the roads are closed, all the drawing is just going to be wasted energy".

I don't know what to do now. :?

Thank You.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:45 am

Hi Lovemydogs,

I apologize, I'm a little confused here. Have you been doing the spell for three days
or have you had the spell kit for three days and not yet performed it?

Thanks! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:50 am

Lovemydogs,

I'd send your reader a very nice email and ask her to clarify what it is you don't understand.

Make sure the email is short and sweet. :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Hi Susan,

I have been working on this spell kit and today will be the day 3 that I work on it.
She would like me to contact an astrologer because she feels there may be some aspects in your natal astrological chart which are causing additional difficulties or obstacles in this area of your life.

She also recommended that I continue with the spell kit.

Thank You.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi Lovemydogs,

Ok, sounds like you're doing everything right!

Thank-you!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:05 pm

I hope so, sometimes I have to burn the candles during the day - on other days I will burn the candles for this spell at night. I do not want to burn the candles during the day but my situation here is hard that is why I am doing this spell, so that I could be clear to win big at the lottery or bingo so I could leave here.

Thank You,

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:32 am

Hi Lovemydogs,

It sounds like your reader gave you great advice.
I like covering all the bases to ensure better odds. :)

Good Luck Hon!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Hello everyone,

I just would like to give you an update to whats happened as I have been working on this spell kit and I think that today is the day that you do the 7 Herb Spiritual Bath (i think its day 5). So I did the 7 Herb Spiritual Bath and everything and then I collected the bath water so that I could throw it over my left shoulder towards the east but when I went to toss it over my shoulder some of the herbs that fell out of the container fell on my shoulder and my hood. I only knew about this when I got home so some of it got on the ground and some of it got on me.

Is that bad? :?
Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:03 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

You're fine.

Sounds like some of the herbs wanted to stay with you. No problem

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:21 pm

Alright Thank You Miss Aida!

I will be finished with this kit tonight so wish me luck!

Thank You, Love To All You Fine People!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:21 pm

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how long does it take for this spell to work? Does it start to work after all of the remains of the spell are buried? because I was planning to go bury them tommorrow and nothing as of today is really going my way. :(

Thank You.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Lovemydogs,

Stick with the advice of 3 days for signs 3 weeks for movement and 3mo for manifestation. though yes I would hope to see it much quicker with a uncrossing. I would finish the work asap and remove them as directed. But having a bad day during the 3 day period after I would read as a possible sign to the work. Read pslams 70 as you wash in the bath, dress in the oil and pray to reverse and remove the evil sent to you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Alright Thank You j82, really.

fanofmagic

Unread post by fanofmagic » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:34 am

Also i have another question im buying the uncrossing kit from your store, this kit will have no problem in removing voodoo right?
Im having some voodoo problems used against me, im also going to buy some reversing oil and a candle too.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”