Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:39 am

Hello, ranger8 ,

Please go to this website for root workers who can help you (as per your post that I had just edited, please do not PM us on this forum. Just go to the AIRR website)
http://readersandrootworkers.org

I hope that you get well very soon
HRCC Graduate #1631

frenchygirl

Unread post by frenchygirl » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:42 am

I have recently reconnected with an ex-lover of mine. This time there is clearly emotional connection versus just the physical relationship we had 6+ years ago. We are connecting completely on a deep level and enjoying each other's company on the rare occasions that we are able to get together. We live about 5 hours apart and it's difficult to coordinate with his schedule and with my child's schedule.

He has been casually dating a woman for about 3 months, but is on the fence about whether to continue with her. There is a fairly large age difference and he's not sure he wants to get involved in a long term relationship at this time.

My desire is to assist that decision toward a separation. And then to do SOME form of work to free up time (on both his and my part) to actually be able to get together. I want to encourage him to be the one initiating contact with me, and expressing his desire for us to be together. I feel that if we are able to create opportunities for us to be together that the relationship will take off without much encouragement.

I'm not completely new to spell work, but it has been many, many years since I was actively involved with anything conjure related.

I have had a reading done on the situation and it was revealed that there are definitely deep feelings involved between myself and this gentleman. There is potential for a long lasting, deeply satisfying relationship, but the time obstacle needs to be addressed.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Hello Frenchygirl,

I woudl check out this link on Break Up products. (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html). There is a picture and spell description the picture with the three candles and the scissors) that fits your situation perfectly. If you think Break Up is a little harsh you can use the same set up with Separation products. (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-separation.html) . Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Frenchygirl,

I would use break up as well, seperation is more of a ok go our own way, but its always possible they change their mind. In fact with doing break up you need to keep it up to make sure they dont "change their mind" and try again.. Come to me candle with a follow me boy would be a nice additive. I would also like to see a honey jar to sweeten him to you..

Often when people post that they want him to contact him to come to you It seems more of an issue of being afraid to take that move, or unwilling to do it yourself. With love work and rec work you need to take risks too, put it out their, you will see results much more quickly.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

frenchygirl

Unread post by frenchygirl » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:35 am

Thank you, I had been hesitant to use Break Up instead of Separation as I felt it was too harsh. But, j82's reasoning makes sense. I don't want him to change his mind or stay with her simply because she's convenient.

I definitely contact him, but I would like some of the initiation effort to be on his part, lol. I find myself constantly over thinking everything and not wanting to look "desperate". We message every day, multiple times a day, but it seems it's always me initiating the messages.

The picture that Natstein referenced is actually the spell that I performed. I did it in one evening, as it is difficult to keep work set up at my home. I do have a honey jar going.

Things are great between us *when* we're able to get together, but he has (on multiple occasions) chosen to be with her over me. Even when I had made arrangements to be nearby for a weekend.

So, I have the honey jar going, I have some small vigil lights that I annoint with Fire of Love and Return to Me oil with his & my names carved, and I have performed the figural candle spell with scissors using Separation oil.
Should I try to do the figural candles again over a period of days?
And simultaneously do a Come to Me/Follow Me Boy candle? Would a glass candle be best? Or can I use an annointed taper oil?

Thanks for your input, it's definitely appreciated.

prettygreeneyes
Newly Registered

Unread post by prettygreeneyes » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:14 am

Hello all.

I have been reading a great wealth of your posts about all matters love and breakups.

I'm not new to work really. I have done some in the past, all with good intentions.

Long story short, I've been through the ringer in relationships. I know enough about myself to know that I was making poor choices in partners, acting immaturely in the relationships, all kinds of things that effectually "cross" ourselves unknowingly. But after the last terrible experience, I decided to find what was happening with ME and work on it.

I finally met someone who I had such immense chemistry with, similar goals, high intellect, and an all around very good person. Treated me with respect and dignity, was very kind, very open, did not hold anything back. Everything was going along so very well. We were spending half the week together every week, no qualms, just enjoying life together. There were no indications of infidelity, or deceit and believe me, I've become an expert at finding those even if the guy is a smooth operator. (Nothing gets past me anymore, unfortunately.) Things were absolutely great. We had an amazing number of months together. He had agreed to let me bring something I needed for my days to his place as well, so I felt very secure in our growing relationship.

And then one day out of basically nowhere, shortly after that, he "did not have time for me" and retreated almost literally overnight.

I'm very in tune with energy and I could absolutely feel him pulling away so hard that it felt unnatural.

I had to go away for a time out of the area and made many attempts to contact him, all completely ignored as if some switch had been thrown. When I returned I planned a day to go to him and seek a conversation but he would not see me.

I broke it off with him directly as I know I do not deserve to be treated that way. I did still try to contact him many times to start a dialogue but he will not respond in any fashion. I can actually feel a wall up, and I can not break through it. I did not do any work on him or our relationship as the connection was so great I never felt it needed any influencing.

Recently I found out that he is now in a relationship with another woman, again, out of nowhere.

It is not his spirit or style to just ignore a woman and get involved with another. I know that there are tons of men who are ok with this behavior but it is truly not his way. The total and sudden disconnect of all communication is extremely odd for him as he has absolutely no issues telling you bluntly exactly what he thinks even if it borders on the rude. I am firmly of the belief that in his right mind he would have responded to my calling it off, but he never said a single word to me in response. It has been complete silence. So it reeked to me of some outward influence on him. I'm suspicious that this current woman has laid a trick on him or even on me when I did not suspect.

I did some work to cleanse myself and him, and my home, and I am trying to decide what to "do" regarding the break up aspect. I started a sweetening work last night with love work for the two of us. I put her in the freezer with a command to stop influencing him and go away so I suppose this is "break up" work in a way. I cleansed myself again afterwards.

The problem is I feel like this is very powerful (the complete silence feels so wrong and unnatural) and I am not sure my energy is up to the task.

I'm not sure what to do going into this feeling defeated. I know that can't be good for my work.

Any advice or experience with something like this?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart in advance. I wish everyone else the best luck with their works and intentions.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello Prettygreeneyes,

I am sorry to hear that you have found yourself in this situation. If you want to be certain of whether there is an outside influence or not I would suggest getting a reading from an ethical professional. We always recommend the readers and rootworkers over at AIRR (www.readersandrootwrokers.org). They are a group that has agreed to abide by a code of ethics and are trustworthy readers.

For getting ready to do work on this I would suggest working with Break Up products (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html). If you follow the link there is a picture of a spell in progress that sounds like it would be good for this situation. It is the one with the three candles and the scissors. I would also recommend doing some kind of protection work around yourself as well. If the other women is working roots on this man than it is likely she will notice if someone else does the same and she may retaliate. To be honest in these situations I think it is best to work with an experienced worker even if only to have them help coach you through doing the work. I hope this is helpful and that everything works out for you!

Peace~

Nathen

dMpress2014
Newly Registered

Unread post by dMpress2014 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:59 am

I went to a reader and was told that a "love tie" was done on my husband by the woman he left me for. The reader also stated that the woman "tied him away from me" and that this woman did such things to bring nothing but grief to me because my husband married me instead.

I was also told that she repeats her actions whenever she sees that he seems to move my way, and that she did something for him to forget me and think only she and the children. They've had another Child since getting together. 

At one point my husband went as far as filing for divorce; i performed several Psalm readings with candles and stopped the divorce. My husband then said he doesn't want a divorce. I've checked the records and nothing has been further on that note.

It seems like I get a break-through with him and hear from him daily; then I don't hear from him weeks on end!

I have burned many candle spells given here and some in books written by Anna Riva. I've been doing this for about nine months. 

Briefly, the candles were with black soot at the top of the glass candle and appeared clear from middle to end. I kept up with burning more candles to clear up the negativity.  

Recently, I burnt a red candle for his return and a black candle for her; both candles burned evenly; the black candle burnt out first; both glasses had very white soot and in some areas clear glass. 

I want to know how to undo the "love tie" between my husband and this woman and restore what is rightfully mine. I want this to end.... Permanently!!! Period!

Would like to know what else can be done. Any suggestions welcomed as well as referral to someone who with greater knowledge on this. Blessings

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Hello, dMpress2014 ,

I think the first thing that you ought to do is an uncrossing kit for yourself. You MUST take care of yourself FIRST & FOREMOST!!
www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Then, ALWAYS protect yourself: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Once you are cleansed and protected, then you can repeat the process n him. If you don't have access to him, make a doll in his image and give the doll cleansing baths and perform the entire spell kit on the doll followed by the protection.

I hope this helps and pray that all works out well for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:53 am

Hi all,

I have a kind of funny question. I need to start a breakup jar tomorrow, but my printer is out of toner and I can't get a new one for a while. I'm a pretty decent artist, could I draw the faces of my targets instead? Does it have to be an amazing likeness? Or can I just use their names and personal effects (hair) without an image?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:33 pm

ravenmaven wrote:Hi all,

I have a kind of funny question. I need to start a breakup jar tomorrow, but my printer is out of toner and I can't get a new one for a while. I'm a pretty decent artist, could I draw the faces of my targets instead? Does it have to be an amazing likeness? Or can I just use their names and personal effects (hair) without an image?
You can absolutely draw their faces with your own hand, mind, heart and spirit! It doesn't have to be photorealistic -- it's the act of drawing with focused intent that makes it work.

And their personal concerns? Dynamite! All my best work has been done with real, 3D personal concerns.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:10 am

Thanks, Miss Michaele! Yeah, I was ECSTATIC to find my primary rival's hair along with more of his. It felt like an amazing sign that my work has good odds of being met with success.

I'm writing up my petition for my rival's vinegar jar as I speak. It's heavily customized, but I'll post it here to see what you and others make of it.

The petition text goes: "[Rival's name], you are cursed and dominated in this work. The present and future of your love and sex life is cursed to rot, decay, die, shrivel away, be filled with nothing but pain, suffering, contempt, and stagnation. The future of your career will now dry up and sour to amount to debt, suffering, and poverty. All your ambitions, hopes, and dreams are now jinxed, crossed, and doomed to failure. All your domestic and romantic hopes, plans, actions, and relationships are now jinxed, crossed, destined to turn to shit, and doomed to utter failure and disaster. All those you love will hold you in contempt and abandon you completely.
May [Rival]'s libido and communication stop up and wither, become nothing, and may she be so full of stopped-up resentment at the presence of love and sex in the lives of those she cares about that she constantly fights with them about it, bitterly and contemptuously. May all productive and happy communication between her and those she loves, as well as any kind of affection, romance, or love, stop up entirely, wither up, and die.
May [Rival]'s anxiety flare up and never rest, always fluttering like moths writhing in agony, and may the way she behaves because of that anxiety drive away all those she cares about most and from whom she most craves attention, affection, love, and care far, far away from her, quickly and permanently so that their steps never lead back to her again. May she overwhelm and overload all her partners with her neediness and whining and constant nagging, but particularly the men in her life. May they find her rapidly and infinitely annoying, aggravating, contemptible, needy, unreasonable, melodramatic, spiteful, and resent her for it until they suddenly and quickly break up with her and abandon her.
May [Rival]'s health decline steeply. May it be as though the very things she’s most allergic to are embedded into her lungs, her liver, her stomach, her heart, under her very skin.
May these things happen to her because they are specific to her, and not due to any changes in her partners and loved ones, so that it is only [Rival] who is cursed."

I pored through "Hoodoo Herbs and Root Magic" and the forum archives for days to come up with the contents of the jar, and luckily a shop near me stocked almost all the herbs I don't already have. The jar ingredients are: vinegar, beef jerky (hot and spicy) and spoiled yogurt) because my rival is allergic to beef and dairy, black salt, poppy seeds, black mustard seeds, goofer dust, hotfoot powder, toilet water, black pepper, red pepper flakes, cayenne, grains of paradise, ghost chiles, coffin nails, 9 pins, 9 needles, lemon juice, blueberry leaf (to bring on the blues, as detailed in HHRM), black hen feather, dead moths, blackberry leaves (to return evil to her), twitch grass, mold, mullein leaf (in conjunction with the goofer dust), vandal root, and sulphur. I hope I didn't make any huge missteps in these ingredients!

I'll post more about the breakup jars I'm making for this couple and one other as well as the love work I'm doing once the full moon comes next month!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:36 pm

Oh shoot, I just realized I wrote down the wrong date for my target's birthday in her vinegar jar. I got her full name (challenging, because her real name is different than the name she goes by!), and many details that are particular to just her, but do I need to scrap the jar and start over anyway? Since I made it just yesterday, could I add a modification note, like a second petition paper with the correct birthday on it? I'm fine starting over if need be, it's just draining work so I need to prepare for it!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:36 pm

Hello Ravenmaven,

Were it me I would start from scratch. I feel like the work will have a hard to sticking to your target otherwise.

Peace~

Nathen

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:47 am

Thank you, natstein! I'll make another jar tomorrow. It'll give me a chance to also add some dog feces. I know Thursday isn't the ideal day for curse work, but time is of the essence in this case, and it's not a love-associated day like Friday so hopefully it won't be too bad - unless you think I should wait until Saturday even if I need severe work soon?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:40 am

Hi ravenmaven,

I agree with natstein, do start from scratch.

If you want it to be as severe as possible I'd do it on Saturday.
But that's just personal preference.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:21 pm

Thank you! I'll get the materials in place. I figured starting today isn't as severe as Saturday, but it is her birthday - will that have any effect?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,

That's a good question:

Some practices believe that performing spells on birthdays helps significantly while others say that their birthdays protect them.

I have personally found neither to be true

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:28 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! I decided to be prudent and wait until tomorrow. It's a waning period, and I've been feeling very energized around midnight of the days I choose to work, and I have all the materials for her individual curse jar in place. I just need to drop the old one in a gutter at a crossroads tomorrow while I run errands during the day, and hopefully the ingredients I've ordered from LM for the breakup jar will arrive by the new moon!

Thank you all for your advice! I'll let you know how things progress. :) Even with the old jar being imprecise, on her birthday my target received HUGE amounts of negative energy and feedback in response to a piece of writing she published, so I think I'm on the right track!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:09 pm

ravenmaven ,

Can't wait to hear the progress!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Hello! I am new to the LM site and forum; however, I have probably read every word & section and searched through every posting doing research.

I am about to purchase some items and I want to see if I have covered anything and if anyone has any other suggestions. Here's my quick story...

I have been with this guy for 8 months but he just recently started dating a coworker who he has known for several years. She is actually his ex-wife's best friend (well now former best friend)...talk about her breaking "girl code" as he and his ex are not officially divorced yet and neither is she from her husband. Anyway, he continues to sleep with me and text me, but is with her. She is clingy, really messed up and insecure...he is strong-willed, opinionated and pretty tolerant of her. They are total opposites with NOTHING in common. And I guess they've often made fun of each other...so to me, they are just with each other out of convenience.

I want to break them up and bring him back to me. I plan on purchasing the following:

- Break-up Shaking Bottle Kit where I will use the contents and maybe add a few other items such as personal items from them, dirty toilet water, black vinegar, broken glass and Inflammatory confusion oil. That should work nicely on her.

Question - how will the inflammatory confusion oil only work on her? Maybe if I put it on her personal item in the bottle? Or should I save it for candle work or wiping the oil or sachet packet on her car door, door handle, sprinkling where she walks, etc?

I also plan on buying:

- A red figure candle for me and a white figure candle for him and dressing mine with Come To Me, FMB, Reconciliation, Love Me and a white figure candle dressed with those plus Influence. Does that sound right? Then I'll move them closer each night to get us together. Am I skipping anything?

And lastly, oils and sachet packets to touch him with, touch things around his apartment, car, etc. and for me to wear when we're together.

After that round, I think I'll maybe make a doll of her and also do a three-candle moving break up spell with scissors between them once their candles are far enough apart.

Does anyone have anything else to add? I guess I could also do a honey jar to sweeten me and him...and a vinegar jar to sour them. And then naturally all my cleansing I need to do.

Thanks for any advice you can give!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello, karma_13 ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you have time (and wish to do so) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Your game plan sounds ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT! Very impressive.

The only thing that I wouldn't do is the confusion oil in the bottle. You want that only on her

Congrats on a great game plan!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Miss Aida, would you be able to clarify why you don't use Inflammatory Confusion in breakup jars? I've seen advice on using Inflammatory Confusion oils or powders for breakup vinegar jars elsewhere on the forum, but I trust your instinct and am curious to know why you think it wouldn't work be ideal for karma_13's case.

In my own news, the individual vinegar jar I revised seems to be going well! My target's computer equipment (which she needs for work) is malfunctioning without explanation, she had severe anxiety at a social event she was looking forward to, and the very day I made it and lit the black figure candle with her name on it for the first time she started coming down with a bad cold. Those all seem like fairly good signs, so fingers crossed this jar (and the breakup jar for her, and the revised jars I'm making for older targets in ongoing work) continues on its trajectory!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,

I just don't like inflammatory confusion mixed in with a person that you want to think clearly about how awful the other person is.

I would rather see Inflammatory confusion all around her and in her (such as candles representing her or a doll representing her. Or oils on her pictures, etc.).

Now, this is just my way of thinking. I would like him to say to himself: "Wow, she is nuts" He may not see that if he's confused also.

I do understand the concept of putting it on him also to make them both so confused about their relationship. That does make sense. But wouldn't want it on him also to keep him that way because you want him to think clearly and realize that you're the right person for him.

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:21 pm

That makes so much sense! Thank you!

Hayles79
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hayles79 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:24 pm

I recently met a new guy and we got very close very quickly.

A month or so into our relationship I found out I was pregnant to him.

But his ex got back in touch and he put the brakes on.

There is a time for he and I to be together but it isn't now. However we have no chance while she in in the picture.

Neither he nor I are meant to be able to have children so this pregnancy is a blessing for both of us and it makes it obvious that we're meant to be together at some point.

This ex... Cheated on guys before the baby's father and she got together.

She cheated on him enough to foster a relationship with a new guy (the guy that she is currently with) in order to get into a relationship with him straight away - within a week or days of her leaving my baby's father.

She has been saying for months that they are never getting back together. They fought all the time, argued all the time. They met whilst he was backpacking and because he had nowhere else to go he was forced to live with her very quickly after they got together. She didn't like him in her space. He only had a tourist visa in the EU so he had to leave for 3 months every 3 months to ensure his visa conditions were met. She didn't like this.

The baby's father and I were together a month when he put the breaks on and this is the time that she contacted him and said that she didn't know whether she should stay with this new guy or not. She came out to Australia (where we live) for Christmas and New Year. For the first week she said they were never getting back together. Buy the end of the first week she said that she still loved him but she didn't want him to pursue it or push it. By the time he put her on the place and sent her back to Europe she said she still loved him and wanted him back.. But that things can't be like they were before. That he can't live with her. That he can't travel, that he can't be gone for months at a time, that they can't fight and argue like they used to.

He said he wouldn't watch her with another man and if she loves him then she will leave the new guy that she is with now. She didn't answer and is apparently still with him (the new guy - who she also incidentally cheated on with my baby's father while she was here by getting close to him once again).

It seems to me that he is wearing rose coloured glasses, remembers how much he cared for her and knows how much he misses her - but doesn't remember how bad the fights and arguments were. My view is if she loved him then she would have left the new guy in a heartbeat.

He told her about the baby and she didn't take it well - is very sad that another woman is having his baby.

So that's my situation. I need your help and advice and guidance as to what I should actually do?

I need her to be removed from our lives so that our relationship has a chance to breathe. She is a big blockage.

What can I do to remove her from his life and remove the hurdle and the block that she is creating so that we can enjoy this miracle pregnancy?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello, Hayles79,

Wow, his is really complicated and I am so sorry.

I would start with a break up spell. They do cause fights and discord and the 2 of them don't have to be together to use a break up spell.

Here is the page on this: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Then, Hotfoot her also: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
And you can try to banish her: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Last, you need to perform Stay with me spells for you and him: www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

I hope this helps.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:40 am

Hi, all!

I had a minor setback - I was going to make a new, stronger set of vinegar jars (breakup and individual) tonight, since Saturday is a good day for it, but I realized I didn't have enough needles to put 9 in each jar. The store I would normally buy them from closed two hours early tonight because of a large event in the city. :/

Rather than make a set of jars with too few ingredients I'm going to burn candles on the old ones tonight and wait to remake them until 3AM on Tuesday - is that still a good day and time for curse work? I thought it would be good because it's also the dark moon (night right before the new moon), but I wanted to check with you first.

And, is it okay to do love work and curse work on the same day? I planned on doing honey jar and love mojo work all through Monday, but since I'm staying up until 3 and I'll be constructing the jars in the evening on Monday, should I take a cleansing hyssop bath in between?

Thank you!

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:12 am

I just watched a GREAT YouTube video by Madame Pamita on a moving "Come To Me" candle spell. I searched YouTube and this forum but couldn't find a video for a 3-candle "Break Up " spell. I think I know what I'm doing, but would love to see it done live first. Does one exist? Can anyone post one for me PLEASE!?!

Thanks so much!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,

Many rootworkers do not use the moon phases. So, it's all up to you. Whatever your preference is.

I personally don't work love and cursing work on the same day though. Too much scattered energies. I prefer working them according to the correlating days.

Take the cleansing bath after your cursing work and before your love work.
Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello, karma_13,

Sorry, we don't post links to videos or any other website on this forum.

This is not a video but a very good page on this type of work that was written by Miss cat www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Almost as good as a video!!

Good luck with your spell

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:56 am

Hi, Miss Aida!

Thank for your reply. The pic on the break up page is perfect, I have studied it a ton!

The video I was referencing by Madame Pamita I actually found on the forum, uploaded on Sunday, August 12th in the "Come To Me Oil Questions and Answers" section. It's a great informative video if anyone wants to see dressing candles and writing petition papers before doing candle work. She promotes LM's oils.

I can't wait to start! :)

Thanks again!

dMpress2014
Newly Registered

Unread post by dMpress2014 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 pm

Hello, Miss Aida! Thank you for responding! I'm just learning how to reply on this forum.

God bless you and I have followed your instructions. I must admit the atmosphere does feel "lighter" at home and much more "peaceful". I've started to burn white purification candles and blessing candles as well. My husband and I have spoken and the talk was good; but this is the case; then I don't hear from him for about two weeks; and we'll be in contact again then I don't hear from him for another two weeks. I will give the doll a bath again and I will also perform the ritual I read "to rid him of influences" from the woman. I am preparing my reconciliation/break up altar. Just waiting on my oils and some knotweed. I did put the woman on "ice" so to speak with the "freezer" spell. Is there any other I should add?

God bless you for taking the time to answer... Blessings

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:10 pm

Hello, dMpress2014,

Well, if it's in the freezer, I wouldn't add anything to it. Just forget that it's there.

Wishing you great success with your spells!
HRCC Graduate #1631

thedestination

Unread post by thedestination » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:23 am

I'm sorry if I've missed something I could use, I did try looking but my eyes seem to gloss as I absorb all the info.

The Situation: My friend/ex lover has been in a relationship with this woman for 3 years. Amidst that he and I have been romantic and close for over a year. I've done a good bit of work on their break up and after a reading this work was encouraged. Despite what may or may not be for him, this relationship is bad for him. However, he feels strangely compelled to stay despite being very unhappy. I want to help him get out of there and remove any work she may have done to him. At this point I feel that working any love work to bring him to me is just nipped in the butt by any controlling work she may be doing.

I currently have Clarity candles going through the missionary to help clear his mind, but I just don't think it's enough. I need to get him to cut her off and last we spoke he has decided to oblige her request to never speak to me again. This hurt us both tremendously. Despite being lovers, he is my very best friend.
Knowing her I don't believe she is a skilled worker, but I feel like she may have reached out and has work on him.

I thought perhaps a reading on his behalf would help me see the best path of work?
But I also wanted to know what I could work in the meantime while I try and get my friend back and get him away from this wicked woman. I can't bury anything in their yard and currently we have a bit of distance between us.

For personal concerns I have a string soaked in his fluids and is currently marinating around a figure candle until the new moon. But as I said, I think just working the love aspect isn't the right path. I know he loves me, that part is easy, I want to help my friend more than I want his affections right now.

Any help is appreciated. I have considered a mirror box for her, break up candles, the works, but I feel everything until I can break her hold is fruitless.

Thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:00 pm

thedestination

you are correct in getting a reading to help. Till then have the church do a cast off evil candle on him, an uncrossing and a fiery wall protection to protect him from her. I would find her photo and freeze her out, her skills, her ability. I would use his soaked string in a doll baby and talk to it and tell it what to do, burn candles around it to support it like with crucible of courage , cast off evil, I can you cant. putting her between two mirrors facing inward to make her stuff send back and put it under a dish with a candle dressed with reversing oil on it.

thedestination

Unread post by thedestination » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:57 pm

How would you suggest freezing her out? Should I use black figure candle for her over a mirror box with her photo inside and go from there?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello, thedestination,

Just look at this page here: www.luckymojo.com.freezer.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

thedestination

Unread post by thedestination » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:39 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, it's funny, a lot of the work I'm currently dealing with is from the reading you gave me where you certainly encouraged the break up work for this friend cause it's bad news for him, I just haven't had much success which has lead me to this point. I suppose you and I may be setting up another meeting sometime soon so don't be surprised if you see me email you haha. I just want to try and help him as much as I can. I'm going to repeat the suggested spell you initially gave me for him in Sept and go from there with some of this other suggestion.

Frankly I'd like this girl to just go far far FAR away.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:43 pm

Hello, thedestination,

I do like the black figural on the mirror box also.

Don't lose faith in your spells.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:12 pm

My ex and I aren't together right now but have enough communication since we have children together. His ex he stopped talking to is back hence I seen him add her back on fb and she liked a picture of him and our son..I know he had to communicate with her lately bc even when they were together she wouldn't like any picture of our baby bc she felt a certain way deep down..I'm working on us getting back together and don't want to keep bringing her up to see what's going on and that push him farther away from me.. how do I permanently get rid of her out of his life for good?!?!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello, Starlight1,

I have moved your post to the appropriate subforum for help.

There is a great moving candle spell n tis page to move him away from her and toward you: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You may also want to consider hotfoot on her and/or banishing

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

These are just a few ideas for starters.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:29 pm

How do I know where it moved to miss Aida?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi, starlight1,

I moved it to here. It is now in the correct place!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:12 pm

Okay Thank you I can work a honey jar on him and I, with a vinegar jar to break them up or away from each other (ive asked were they together he said no but he maybe actually hes become more and more distant used to tell me just about everything) previous vinegar jar worked in 3 weeks time, and this time get the church to burn a hot foot or banishing candle on her for me..

Seems okay with your suggestions too?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:36 pm

Hello, starlight1,

Yes. You're on the right path!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

GypsyWillow

Unread post by GypsyWillow » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:25 am

I need help finding a spell that I read on here. It is a spell where I use a red male and female figure candle to bring us together along with a black female figure candle to break apart him and his significant other. It said to light the candles everyday and each day move the red ones closer and the black one further away from the red male candle. Thats all I remember. I need details on what to do now?

I have the candles but cant find the spell that someone posted. I dont know what to do with them. Oils? Herbs? Powder? Paper? Intention? Spell?

Thank you soooooo much!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:04 pm

You'll find directions -- and a photo -- at www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

GypsyWillow

Unread post by GypsyWillow » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Yeay!! Thank you sooooo much!!

Limeplane
Newly Registered

Unread post by Limeplane » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi ! I did a break up jar on my ex after he left me for his ex. There relationship was bad but he chose to go back to her. The break up jar worked.....and really quickly! And he came to me. Only thing is I just found out he's gone on a holiday they booked when they were together...and he's gone with her! I don't know if they are trying again for a third time or of he just went so he didn't lose the ticket! Either way I need her out of his life. Any suggestions? Another breakup jar? xx

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Limeplane ,

Do you still have the jar? if so shake the hell out of it and burn candles on it. After a break up works I would keep it up to seperate them and make it permanent. Its not uncommon for people to go back and forth. Make a freezer jar on her as well..

vmoses
Newly Registered

Unread post by vmoses » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:02 pm

Long story short:

Both the man and I are married, and found ourselves developing a strong friendship which turned into love. He became my best friend. This is not something I have ever thought I would do. We spent months agonizing over whether we should attempt to be together, and in fact both tried at separate times to leave one another which turned out to be nearly impossible and incredibly painful for us both.

Eventually, he chose to leave his marriage and pleaded with me to come with him, promising that he chose me and loved only me. I did and we both moved out of our homes, and he embarked on completing and filing divorce papers as well as selling his home.

We both agreed that doing this would be incredibly difficult, but we were convinced that we were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together. After finding a new home, I had keys and we spent almost every day together. I also grew close to his daughter, as he allowed me to spend considerable time with her. Admittedly, I felt some guilt over the hurt I had caused which eventually caused me to emotionally shut down and push away from him. However, I never stopped/couldn't stop loving him nor could I leave him.

The last few months have been difficult as I struggled to respond to his needs, though I used to be able to anticipate them fully. Thus, almost a month ago he went back to his legal wife... though papers had already been drawn up and given to lawyer.

I now fully regret everything that I stopped doing for him, though I did not expect that it was that bad. I know exactly where I went wrong. I know if given a second chance I could be again exactly what he needs.

FYI I must be honest that I am also a bit resentful that he allowed me to leave my home for him and then would make that decision to go back to his marriage.

I want to bring him to remember all of the reasons why we did this in the first place, bring him back to me for good.

I do not want my anger/frustration to interfere with any potential spells or cause harm to any person.

Suggestions? Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, vmoses,

Welcome to the forum.

I am so very sorry to read such a sad story.

Not knowing why he chose her over you, I can suggest a skull candle to influence him to think of the good that you had between the 2 of you. And the spell is here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

And, take a look at all these pages on this thread (there's a bunch) for the reconciliation and return to me spells. My suggestion would be the Return to me Spells: www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

BUT, you may have to do some work on yourself also to figure out why you shut down. Something was making you unhappy while you were together....

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shele456

Unread post by Shele456 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:06 am

My girlfriend and I have been together for the past 7 years. We have both been part of conjure work based primarily in a different spiritual practice. Through which we took baths for love and opening doors. However, it has been a few years since. On February 7-16th we traveled to her country of Panama, Central America. Upon our return, I had a vision dream of a white horse coming and our house crumbling. Two days passed and she said she went on a date with a guy. They had dinner. She said she wanted to see what was going to happen with him. That same day my evil eye bracelet broke. Just like my heart. It has been 2 weeks since and I have learned they had sex and are planning to see each other this weekend. I have done candle work to try to break them up but it has not helped. It did help for two days but I need help that sticks and gets rid of this guy forever! Is there anything I can do that will work relatively immediately and powerfully? Please help! Time is crucial! Thank you! In light! Emn

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:50 am

Hello, Shele456,

I am sorry that this happened.

We can't guarantee that anything will work immediately.

But, please check out this page for spell ideas: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I hope this helps.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

KayKat
Newly Registered

Unread post by KayKat » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Okay, so I'm an experienced practitioner, but I had never done a double-action spell. Im looking to date a particular person and seperate him from his girlfriend at the same time. I figured a moving spell with two pink candles representing him and me and a black candle representing his girlfriend and a white candle represent a new love for her. Could someone tell me how I should go about doing this? Also, I did a love binding on this man last year but I broke it. That now comes up in readings. I'm afraid he and his girlfriend are going to get married due to a pregnancy coming up and I don't want to miss my shot with him before he's permanently unavailable. I have ordered come to me, love me and attraction oils from LM and also a pink Adam and eve candle. But I'm not sure if I should redo a love binding using that candle and pictures and a seperate break up spell for them, or if I should do a double-action spell utilizing four candles. Also, I think his girlfriend has her eyes on another man anyway (comes up in readings). And me and this dude are attracted to each other, we just aren't in a position to date...yet. Any advice on how to implement all of this? I don't have break up or separation oils and i would like to get this ball rolling soon...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello, KayKat,

Welcome to the forum!

What you are describing is a moving candle spell.

On this page, you will see (on the right hand side, middle of page), the spell you are describing: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

It's a very good spell

Wishing you success with tis
HRCC Graduate #1631

KayKat
Newly Registered

Unread post by KayKat » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:46 am

Thank you Miss Aida :) I'm the girl in whom you have a reading to about the teacher just the other day. Lol.
I will check that spell out. But I also thought of doingb them seperately (as in doing a love binding with the Adam and Eve candle Ive already ordered and then a few weeks later, doing a break up spell with the LM divorce candle.)

Do you think that would be just as effective? I kinda just wanna utilize the candle I already ordered lol. But I do quite like the idea of the moving candle spell too. Will definitely get another reading after I've done the spellwork too.

Shele456

Unread post by Shele456 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:11 pm

Hi, I recently worked with a break up spell involving two black candles dressed in lm break up oils and powders. I did dispose of the candle for the rival (tossed into running river) but do I also dispose of the candle for my lover? Or do I bury it? How do I dispose of the candle for my beloved? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello, KayKat ,

Yes! I remember you!!!!

You're on the right track. Go for it!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”