• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 am

Spells to Protect Against Jealous Mean Family Competition

Re: Spells to Protect Against Jealous Mean Family Competition

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Hello, foxesstone,

It would probably be best to use the Cast Off Evil Spell kit. It will rid those you love of bad habits.
www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html

If you state what you want in your petition (stop competing with you), that would be the way to go.

If you want to Hot Foot them out of your children's life, do you think that you may later regret it? What abut your children? I suggest that you try the Cast Off Evil first and see where this goes.

Also, have you ever talked to them about the bad influences that these behaviors may have on your children? Maybe they would be a bit more understanding?

I hope this has answered your question

Wishing you the very best with this
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

help make boyfriend nice

Unread postby katie80lo » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:33 am

my man is a cop hos job makes him parinoid he is byploler but wont admit it to me he needs to workout i been dating him 1 yr really like him how can i get him to not be jelious of me and trust me
katie80lo

Re: help make boyfriend nice

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, katie80lo,

Please be mindful of where you post your questions. Pease post in the appropriate area without starting a new topic. This creates a lot of work for the moderators.

To find the topic that you are looking for, go to the upper right hand corner of any of thee pages. In the dark green area, thee is a white search box. Enter key words such as: Jealous boyfriend. Or paranoid.

I am slitting, moving and merging your post to a subforum that has to do with family jealousy. But the spell work still applies for others.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby katie80lo » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:09 am

thanks never was aware of this i am disabled and dont type well thanks blessed day i will look next time for sure
katie80lo

Unread postby katie80lo » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:23 am

i think i understand now how to post n right places also reading the others really helped meleast ya put me in the right place lol
katie80lo

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:17 am

Thank-you for sharing and posting, katie80lo

Many Blessings to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GiftedEyes » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:41 am

case #1: I have not met my mans family yet, only 8 months in the relationship, however; from what he shares with me his family is not close and they uses his elderly mom, and I feel sorry for her. What can I do to get him to introduce me to his family to get in his mom's house to get rid of leaching family members?
*I was thinking of the controlling powders* I only know the sisters first name (on her job for 20 yrs with benefits) along with her 3 grown kids live in his moms house all of them work fulltime jobs, and only pay her close to $200.00 a month from all 4 of those leaches combined. They lie and say they are broke, and they are also lazy also.

case #2: The leaches (family members) calls my man and ask for money, I want him to stop helping them, if he is as well, because they know he has a good job.

case #3: I need something for his sorry son as well. To stop his son from leaching off him and to stop him from harassing his dad.*I was thinking of some hot foot in his Son's shoes*....The son blows his phone by calling and texing, lying and begging for money. It really stresses my man. (A grown man at that), whom is a pot head. Then the son wants to come visit too much on weekends. This is our time. His son need to find a girlfriend, shack up to keep busy. lol Besides I do not want his son to move in his dads house, which he thought would happen as well, but it did not. He is really immature to be grown.

I am trying to marry this man, not take care of his family or son. I want to stop all of this nonsense, a.s.a.p. and make my man stop letting these leaches keep using him. He really is too soft I feel sometimes, and I told him to try "tough love and say no." I had to learn how to do this myself, years ago, and I have no regrets.

Sorry for my issues...I don't like drama nor will I entertain it, or let someone I love entertain it.
GiftedEyes
GiftedEyes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello, GiftedEyes,

Wow. What a family. How sad...

To influence him to get him to introduce you to the family members, try an influence Skull candle spell. The spell is on this page: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Then, try to hotfoot them away from her or banish them:
www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

For your man, my thinking is that you really need a Cast off Evil Spell kit for most of the rest of these issues. www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
It gets rid of evil influences around him (may even help with his habit, too).

You may want to follow that up with a Crucible of Courage spell to give him strength to say: "NO" !!! www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Wishing you the best. You've got a lot of work ahead of you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby GiftedEyes » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:50 am

Thanks for the help Miss Aida, I appreciate you.
GiftedEyes
GiftedEyes

ties family bond

Unread postby plex wendy » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:10 am

my teenager boys are 17 and 14 and they don't bond together they always argue and says to each other "when i grow up i won't ever talk to you or see you" that's worry me a lot! I want to do something about it,
can I stick with honey there picture and pray that they be goods brothers to each other ?or do you have any suggestions?
plex wendy

Re: ties family bond

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:17 am

desiree,

By all means, yes! Put them in a honey jar.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good Luck!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Re: ties family bond

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Put some Tranquility and King Solomon Wisdom or clarity in there, too. As they come to understand each other, they will argue less.

A little Stop Gossip might help, too.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends