Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Sex with a Discarnate Spirit also known as Spirit Sex

silverpony
HRCC Student

Sex with a Discarnate Spirit also known as Spirit Sex

Unread post by silverpony » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 pm

I have a very peculiar situation, and it may be this is something hoodoo-type work can't help me with. I'm not a newcomer to this field of practice, but none of what I know suggests itself to me as a remedy - maybe someone else will be hit with inspiration where I wasn't.

The situation: Romance, or the half lack thereof. In physical reality, men are just not interested in me. I have not had a boyfriend in around eight years and I haven't had a relationship in more than ten; the fact that I'm a social recluse doesn't help this any. (Believe me, I'm not a recluse because I want to be - I'm just hopelessly, impossibly socially inept. I have tried to change that in just about every way I could think of over time, repeatedly - joining Mensa, hanging out at the bookstore, Craigslist even, and nothing has changed. I do not believe in any mainstream religion, so unfortunately 'church' is not an option for me.)

However, and this is where it gets weird... in the astral, in spirit, I have lovers and have been married a few times, in fact. This is all wonderful and good, but I would very much like to break through the barrier wall of seperation and make what I have in spirit real in this world, too. It's great to have a husband in spirit, but ... well, he can't really touch me, and sex in the astral is very, very pale compared to sex in the physical.

I just have no clue how to go about doing it. I recognize there are likely those who will judge me as mentally ill, and I am at peace with that - but for those who do not judge me mentally ill, what do you suggest I do?

Edit: It occurs to me it would help if I clarified what I want a bit. I realize it would require a 5-star miracle to bring my astral men into the flesh, something far, far beyond any ability I have myself - that kind of thing would have to be a direct intervention of God. So that's not what I seek. Rather, I'm looking for some way that would bring my ability to easily find serious partners in the astral realm to this one, too, for serious long-term/lifetime committment.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Re: Sex with a Discarnate Spirit also known as Spirit Sex

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:59 am

Wouldn't it be simpler/easier to attract new love in real life with some attraction works, like a Come To Me Spell?
HRCC Graduate #1610

silverpony
HRCC Student

Unread post by silverpony » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:34 pm

You'd think so, but those spells do not work for me. It feels almost as if there is some kind of a -blockage- there, but Road Opener and similar don't work to remove it. I don't know... I guess the best way to describe it is that feels exactly as if the programming for it doesn't exist? To extend the analogy, if life were a computer game, I'd need an add-on patch called Romance because it doesn't exist at all in this original game. And, if programming doesn't exist, invoking it with love spells won't work because there's just nothing there -to- work... (On the other hand, I am proficient with money spells and can get excellent results from those - but I have as much magical talent as a lump of clay with love spells.)

As a side comment, when I was a very young child I nearly choked to death on a chunk of tough meat. (I don't remember this; my dad told me about it several years ago.) My dad saved my life, but events throughout my life have made me wonder if that was supposed to have happened; in a lot of regards, it's as if life just doesn't have -room- for me. I kind of wonder if I'm supposed to be here. If that's the case, no amount of spells in the world will be able to fix things for me... correct?

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Lets see...If I were you....what would I do?
Well, first of all, you ARE here...and you would not be here unless you were MEANT to be here. When you were conceived think of all the millions of possibilities that may have been at that moment, but YOU were the one that made it. Now that must count for something.
On to the romance.
If there are earthly problems which are obstructing your goals, you need to address them first. Just plain old common sense and finding what it is that is holding you back from meeting Mr. Right. I suspect there is something, and if it is physical it can be addressed; if it is your personality, it too can be worked upon. You need to take a long hard look in the mirror (and I say that figuratively as well as literally), ask your closest friends if there is something amiss, as difficult as that may be. This could be a painful exercise. Start at a very basic level, and please lose that negativity because that is coming out loud and clear through all your words, and there is nothing worse than a negative petitioner. I suspect that your self esteem is low and that is what people see. If you can't love yourself, then who else will? So you have to consider yourself a 'project' needing a makeover, whether if be physical or psychological...you will reinvent the new attractive you. You will say goodbye and bury your past failures and concentrate on the future; you need to emerge convinced you are a desirable creature coveted by men.
Now for the magic: after I looked hard and long at my self, made my adjustments to body and spirit (please try to be objective about this, not defensive)..I would find a good reader. Many are listed here, and I have not gone to any of them, but look over the list, read what they have to say about themselves, and then let it kind of simmer...sleep on it a few days....one will appeal to you. Get a reading, see if it makes sense for you, and follow instructions, remember you need to kill that negative self image...then and only then, you will be ready to use some magic in your life to find the right partner.

silverpony
HRCC Student

Unread post by silverpony » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Very well. I've gone through stages over the years; I've had lengthy times when I'm very upbeat and positive, slender and attractive - was at a size four for nearly a year, up until around eight months ago, in fact ... and other times when depression gets the better of me, such as now, and my weight slips; I'm back into a size 10. I can lose weight again, but my age I can't do anything about. (Too bad, eh? I'd make my first billion if I could somehow bottle up a way to revert to being a pretty 25 year old.)

When depressed, it is very difficult to think. I do not really know what steps to take. I don't -have- any close friends to consult. (or family, for that matter.) ... guess I just don't know what to -do-. I understand your lament about negative petitioners; I used to do a lot of free card readings online, and those people with heavy, murky energy always made me want to run as fast as I could in the other direction, not only because their energy was unpleasant but because nothing could really change for them while they were so low, heavy, dense.

It would seem treatment of depression makes sense. I spent a lot of time at psychologists in high school, and learned they're as effective at treating depression as giving a bicycle would be to a fish that needed transportation - after my (estranged) mother died two years ago I went to one again, and made the same assessment. My problem is a fundamental lack of basic human contact, not in how I think, so it was the whole fish/bicycle thing all over again. I do not know how to address this problem.

I am coming to recognize that this is more than these boards are set up to handle, so I thank you for your time and consider this thread closed unless anyone has anything additional they want to say.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Silverpony, im very empathetic to your cause and understand your fusteration and how depression could hold you back. working on self-esteem is a definet. I like cognitive behavioral psychology to fix my problems. its te quickest and the most successful. IF that be social issues or depression. do you think a jinx has been put on you? if not with all this negative feeling why dont you start with a chinese floor wash and a spiritual bath. do you have cats book? she has an attraction spell using orange blossoms I think would help you being you dont have a specific lover just an idea of what you want. an attraction spell kit using "true lover" as the person would work also. then you need to get out and do the mundane things and be positive and let it work for you. go out to movies dinner, concerts, coffee shops, saturday morning shopping, join a local organization of people in magic..etc.. that makes it easier for the magic to work. im empathetic as im young and good looking but struggle finding love too i hit blocks often and things that start out great fiss out fast.. so i understand how it can fusterate you and depress you.. but you cant let it get the best get back up and move on..make it happen.. i wish you the best!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:15 pm

Some things you could do about depression without using drugs:
1) physical exercise or dancing...makes those endorphins cut loose.... If ya don't want to do it in public, do in private.
2) Play happy music for yourself. I love all kinds of music, but there is some that I will play when I am in a funk that really lift my spirits (I like EKO especially for that)
3) Praise God alot and thank Him for life, for trees, for the sky, for everything.. Makes you feel good.
4) There are certain antidepressant foods around as well; don't know what they are but you could look them up , google them.
5) Sunshine. Get out in the sun a bit.
6) Treating yourself to something special you would not normally buy for yourself, whether its a small box of Godiva chocolates, or new shoes...or something naughty
7) Reaching out and contacting an old friend that you haven't spoken to in years.
8) Volunteering. I do the animal shelter thing. I clean poop from cat cages, and I thank God for allowing me this opportunity to serve. (PS I'm a far cry from Mother Teresa, but it makes me feel good anyways).

Just a few do-it-yourself things.
Don't much care for shrinks personally but I am sure they serve their purpose in life.
Sorry for getting off topic here, but I just wanted to help.

Brujero05

Unread post by Brujero05 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:17 am

actually i think you should look into therapy. You have some negative beliefs about yourself that go deep. and thats keeping you from experiencing love/happyness. You need to work on yourself hun. You cant just take the 'nothing i can about it' road.

silverpony
HRCC Student

Unread post by silverpony » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:59 am

Thank you for the additional insight j82, ariella, and Brujero 05. I've been thinking over your responses. I will make it clear right away: therapy does not work. It may for some people, but it has not for me. I do not say that lightly. I had six years of treatment through high school for major depression, including three seperate hospitalizations (one of those three hospitalizations lasted a month) and one two-year-long group home type stay when I was 18/19. Beyond that, there was my much more recent experience with it post-mother-death (and it costs around $550 a month, since I have no insurance - so it's out of the question now, even if it did work.) It does not work. Therapists can only talk. There is nothing else they can do to heal ancient sucking wounds that have been present since infancy. What I have always needed is basic human -contact-, ... my mother never held me or paid any attention to me if she could help it before she was out of my life permanently when I was in kindergarten, and my father was too busy trying to earn a living after that to pay any attention to us kids as the single father he was, and I was always just a piece of the furniture... what I needed then, and in high school, and still need now even though I'm 33 is to be -held-, and no therapist can do that for you. All they can do is tell you how to think positively, and this is approximately like changing a car's battery when it's missing its oil pan - it misses the real problem.

I've therefore been chewing over alternative ways of changing things. The thing is is that this is a cycle and I have been in this place a few times before over the last decade and a half; depression, resolution to change myself, weight loss, start wearing makeup, spiritual practice every day, become genuinely upbeat, hang out in public places to meet people; the 'up' sides of these cycles last anywhere from 3 to 6 months on average. The last time I went through this cycle I did all of the above and even advertised on craigslist and had about five first dates and no second ones; one of the guys I met, I don't know which one, badmouthed me anonymously and the local men believed his anonymous post about me. I couldn't get any more nibbles of interest after that. I guess it's compounded by the fact that I'm caucasian and men of all races in hawaii usually strongly prefer asian/asian descent local women to caucasian ones (and the overwhelming majority of hawaiian women have asian in them - those pretty girls with ramrod straight black hair you see in advertisements are not racially Hawaiian. Ethnic Hawaiians have the same kind of texture in their hair people of African descent do, and they definitely do not usually tend towards the asian-descent willowiness you see in 'hawaiian' poster girls.)

I've taken spiritual baths before with varying degrees of effectiveness; because my energy's so low right now, I'm not going to try to do it for myself because I doubt I could muster up the juju to make it work right now. A spiritual cleansing is a good starting place instead. I have therefore tried to locate an online friend I'd been friends for ten years with prior to a falling-out between us two years ago after which we lost all contact (and I threw away/deleted her contact info.) She does the most -amazing- spiritual cleansings it's ever been my pleasure to experience, which strikes me as a good starting point. j82's spell suggestions felt good to me; however, orange blossoms are unobtainable for me. I am interested in perhaps trying pikake flowers in their stead and seeing how well that works, because pikake has a lot of the same kind of connotations here in the islands that orange blossoms do on the mainland, it seems. (Any other Hawaii-based practitioners here?)
Ariella, I agree completely with many of your suggestions, particularly exercise. I re-joined the women's gym Curves in early March, in fact, and lost about five pounds, but have been going very infrequently over the last month as depression's made me just frankly not give a rat's behind about it. That has been the biggest hurdle this time around - having days of honestly not giving one single care about anything at all. I like your music suggestion, and too I find going to the beach for some quality solo time there very healing and soothing. (I go to a beach that isn't in any of the tourist guidebooks and I not infrequently have it entirely to myself. Beach can be very relaxing with nobody else around and no screaming kids or shockingly obese men in tiny speedos. *laugh*) I also subscribe wholeheartedly to the gratitude to the creator bit, though I would use different language than you do; that's only a quibble. Sunshine is, fortunately, inevitable here in Hawai'i, particularly at this time of the year when the sun's directly overhead at noon; gotta love living in the tropics. I do treat myself far too often, though, and that is something I need to be more careful about as it's how I've been dealing with the grinding ache of the 'black dog' of depression. I can afford it now, but that may not always be so...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:08 am

Hi SilverPony, I would suggest getting or creating a mojo for your own power and strength first off to help you have the strength to both move on and feel the love for our self that we all need. I would suggest either a general power hand, I posted a formula for a womens hand of power in the mojo hand sub forum, or a blessing hand like the one describe here : http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
What ever you go with incorporate an Angleica root, it is very powerful for women. You can carry it as a pocet piece ,keep it in a mojo, macke tea out of it, steep it in red wine and drink a glass of that wine a day. However you do it I feel that you should definetly be working with that plant and the asking it to help you.
HRCC Student #1559

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:55 am

Have you sat down to talk with a professional worker/magikian about this?
HRCC Graduate #1610

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:53 am

Pray to Mother Mary and ask her to be the mother you didn't have. Dress a pink candle with rose oil or one of the oils dedicated to her. Look for those that say "Our Lady." A vigil candle would be good too; Lucky Mojo carries them.

Stop beating yourself up for not being model-thin. The average woman in the US is size 12, and women of all sizes can and do enjoy happy relationships. Concentrate on eating healthy food and doing some enjoyable physical activity, not starving yourself into a smaller size. It may help you to turn off the TV and put down the magazines that tell you otherwise.

Stop worrying about if the majority of men in your area prefer a certain type. All you need is one man who loves you the way you are.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:55 am

Tossing in my two cents as someone who was diagnosed with bpd at 15, but was symptomatic way before...good therapists are very hard to find, as are good psychiatrists. If it is bpd, meds can go a long way, since it's a known chemical 'misfire' very similar to epilepsy.

That said, I petition Saint Dymphna, burning a blue candle on Mondays, and offering a white candle to she and the other Saints I venerate daily. I'm an agnostic at best, but I can recognize them as powerful spirits with faith-filled lives and deaths. Also, as you probably already know, craigslist is a haven for psychos, perverts, and men too jerky to get a date anywhere else. That, and they tend to be cruising for hit-and-run sex. You're a lot nicer than I am, if a guy had bad-mouthed me anonymously I'd have posted that he boasts a whole 1.5" when excited.

Fact is, you're basically carrying a toxic cloud like Pigpen from the Peanuts comics, and even the most intuitively and spiritually challenged can see and/or sense it. All you're going to attract at the moment are codependents and strange-in-a-bad-way men. I'm certainly no supermodel, but I have attitude and project confidence, even when I'm faking it to make it, so I don't really lack for attention. Not saying this to brag, but to put out there that attitude is everything. You're clearly an intelligent woman, maybe do some Clarity work to get a little insight into how to move forward and work on things? The hardest thing to see clearly is ourselves.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

silverpony
HRCC Student

Unread post by silverpony » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Again, thank you for the insight. I am very grateful, and I will definitely do the personal power thing, the work with mother Mary, as I percieve her, and that clarity work. In my case I prefer Kwan Yin as my religious figure of choice, but that really isn't a big deal; I could burn OL candles to her. ... I do like the idea. Thank You!, and I am already feeling significantly better.

cabriellenil: I have, in fact. Dr. Kioni did some work on my behalf for these problems around two years ago. This time around, I am going to try doing some work myself and seeing how it goes before engaging the services of another rootworker. I believe I -will- pay for a professional diviniation, however.

Seren

Unread post by Seren » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:34 am

I emphasise with you SilverPony, for you sound frustrated and despairing.

I found this post because I did a search for self esteem and it was one that came up. I too struggle socially with people due to what I recognise as being a low self-esteem. I am aware that technically I should be happy and grateful for life and confident etc etc but it's hard. I facilitate CBT so I know it does work but when one struggles to believe one has the capability to make changes and is stuck in the rut of negativity, it can be hard to make treatment work.

Although it's appreciated that this is not specifically related to the purpose of this site, I work a lot with crystals and the chakras and you may find this would help you. I could provide you with some info if it helped.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:53 pm

This isn't hoodoo, but mantra therapy is extremely powerful, and you can tie it into work with LM Hindu dieity conditions products with candle work, mojo bags, etc for a really amazing effect. I would personally suggest working with Durga for your issues. If you want more info, PM me so that I don't derail this hoodoo board with Eastern stuff.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Silverpony, when you mentioned about having difficulties with social interaction, I did wonder whether you had an undiagnosed autistic spectrum disorder such has Aspergers Syndrome or High Functioning Autism. Something about the way you come across chimes with me. I say this as a person who has 3 children on the autistic spectrum and a father who displays all the symptons of Aspergers. I myself have struggled all my life with social interaction. At the age of 44 I manage to pass as "normal", but it has been a long hard road. Those of us who carry this autistic gene can be articulate, intelligent and creative but that part of our brains that enables us to succesfully manage relationships seems to be wrongly wired. I dont know whether this is what is ailing you or whether it is down to your mother not giving you the input you needed at a vulnerable age but there are online questionnaires that can give you a rough idea of whether you are on the spectrum or not. I know this doesnt answer your initial question about your love life but I think that understanding can bring about healing. I never understood why I found social interaction so excruiciatingly difficult. I didnt understand why I felt so completely out of sinc and unable to properly connect with most people, until my eldest son was diagnosed with aspergers. Then it all made sense.

I know that you are depressed, but the sense of social isolation will be feeding the depression I think. If there is anything you want to discuss about this privately, feel free to pm me.

Good luck

xx jane.

deltafour1212

Unread post by deltafour1212 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Hello, I am and looking for a ritual or spell that will conjure or envoke a astral or spirit lover in my dreams for sex.

I don't need to hear the lectures. I am a full grown adult and I am of VERY sound of mind and HEARD of ALL the risk. I take full responsibility for all my actions.

That being said, the reason for this is because my job and other activites makes it impossible for me to have a fullfilling relationship with anyone or a relationship that they deserve which I cannot provide them with at this time of my life.

That's why I was wondering if there is a spell or ritual that one can do to have a spirit lover manifest in my dreams to help with my sexual needs and take a curb off the loneliness of being on the road?

Thank you

Delta

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Here's the Lucky Mojo page on Sacred Sexuality, with some good magical techniques for sex in general:

http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

And here's the Spell Archive on "red" spells, that is, spells having to do with love or sex. You may find what you're looking for in there:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 am

You can work with a combination of "Spirit Guide Incense" and "Kiss Me Now Incense" . Also get some Myrrh and add to such a mixed incense in liberal amounts along with two pinches of Poppy flowers. Add a few drops of blood to a small bowl and place by the bed. Sleep naked.
Good Luck.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

deltafour1212

Unread post by deltafour1212 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:27 am

Dr Johannes wrote:You can work with a combination of "Spirit Guide Incense" and "Kiss Me Now Incense" . Also get some Myrrh and add to such a mixed incense in liberal amounts along with two pinches of Poppy flowers. Add a few drops of blood to a small bowl and place by the bed. Sleep naked.
Good Luck.

Thank you Dr. Johannes. :D

Is there a chant or saying that your supposed to say for either calling a female or male or
doesn't it matter, because they will know what you seek? :?:

Thanks again

Delta

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:00 am

To some it matters, to some it do not.
I would recommend at the very least calling any such request out loud and being naked while you do it. Some perform the kind of physical act that invites to what is requested while calling for such a spirit. Do not complete it, but fall asleap instead.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

deltafour1212

Unread post by deltafour1212 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:07 am

Dr Johannes wrote:To some it matters, to some it do not.
I would recommend at the very least calling any such request out loud and being naked while you do it. Some perform the kind of physical act that invites to what is requested while calling for such a spirit. Do not complete it, but fall asleap instead.

Thank you once again.

I shall let you know what happens

Delta

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 am

Hi, I have heard of spirit sex before, and even read in Essence magazine that Erykah Badu claims to practice it often. I never heard there were risks or dangers involved in it. I know the original poster, Delta4, does not want to be lectured (wink*wink*) But I would really like more information on the topic. What are the risks and err....benefits? lol.

deltafour1212

Unread post by deltafour1212 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:31 pm

One advantage having sex on the astral planes or with a spirit in this manner is not evil, sinful, or dirty.

It is a spiritual experience, one that orthodox religions don't want you to know about.

This knowledge makes it possible for a single, widowed, or divorced person to live a sexually satisfied, spiritual, and happy life without the marriage bonds demanded by the churches.

Disadvantages they say you might become addicted and the spirit will drain the life force out of you while engaged in sex. To me, that's just an urban legend. I think it's just fear passed down without any true case studies.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:36 pm

You might wish to look up the like of Thomas Lake Harris. He had a spirit wife, The Lily Queen, and they even had children in the spirit realm. He was no joke, and he lived only a few miles from where i live, a very well known proponent of spirit sex during his day.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:52 am

The dangers of such activities are actually quite real. One of the most idiotic things that people do is cast the world of spirit in simplistic notions--this includes both the bigoted view that all spirits are evil demons as well as the myopic perspective that all spirits are your friends. The reality is that the world of spirit is as complex as our own. There are some beings that are helpful and beneficial while others will readily attack you.

Spirit sex should be approached with the same respect and caution any spirit work is done. The realities of incubi and succubi are all too real and their effect extends far further than merely draining a person energetically. I myself have in my employ a succubus whose sexual power is intimately tied to death...
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

deltafour1212

Unread post by deltafour1212 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:04 am

Well thank you, for the information.

Hopefully the research I find of him, will give me clues or even answers on how it was done.

Delta

catherineyronwode wrote:You might wish to look up the like of Thomas Lake Harris. He had a spirit wife, The Lily Queen, and they even had children in the spirit realm. He was no joke, and he lived only a few miles from where i live, a very well known proponent of spirit sex during his day.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 am

catherineyronwode wrote:You might wish to look up the like of Thomas Lake Harris. He had a spirit wife, The Lily Queen, and they even had children in the spirit realm. He was no joke, and he lived only a few miles from where i live, a very well known proponent of spirit sex during his day.
Ms Cat, could you please elaborate on "spiritual children"? I have had someone mention that to me before (making a spiritual baby" while involved in phone Sex Magick but didn't think about it more until now. Now that makes me a bit nervous!!

Thank you!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Peoples opinions about this vary greatly.

For instance, from what i know of Thomas Lake Harris, he said that he had met a spirit being known as The Lily Queen. She gave him messages about cosmology, philosophy, and right living. They celebrated a marriage and had sex. She bore him two children in the spirit world. At some point during this spiritual marriage, he also met and married a physical woman, but theirs was an open marriage (that is, he was still married to The Lily Queen) and on the physical realm his marriage to the physical woman was purely a social marriage in which both partners were celibate with one another and never had sex together, as he was sexually faithful to The Lily Queen, the mother of his two spirit-children.

It is but a simple step from sex with a spirit to impregnation of that spirit and the birth of spirit children

On the other hand, what you describe -- the birth of spirit children due to phone sex -- sounds like something described by some adherents of a sexual practice known as Karezza, which flourished during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It was also alluded to by Paschal Beverly Randolph, the eclectic sex-magician of the mid19th century. In these cases, the act of sex, whether physically consummated, consummated via phone, or reserved short of the experience of orgasm, is said by the parties to result in the birth in the spirit world of a spirit-baby.

Does this happen to two physical people?

I believe that many have experienced it.

I would also caution you that if BOTH PARTIES are not cognizant of of the event, but one party insists that it has happened, it has been my experience at times that the party insisting that it has occurred may be seeking to manipulate the non-experiencing partner's perception of reality ("You just made me pregnant with a spirit-baby -- now you have to do such-and-so for me!") or may be subject to a mental illness ("Johnny Depp just impregnated me with a Pirate spirit-baby!")

In other words, ask questions, stand up for your own experiential truths and values, and proceed cautiously.
catherine yronwode

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:40 am

Thanks Ms Cat for the clarification. This person is an extremely strong worker who has been out of my life for several months but I think gets his kicks out of trying to harass me spiritually (astral visit/dream) and would use a spirit baby to his advantage (in a mean spiteful manner). That is what concerns me more than anything.

I think I need to sign up for a reading soon. There's been a lot of spiritual messages coming to me lately...luckily none with a spiritual baby though.

Thanks again! Much love to you!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Delta,

Do you have someone in Spirit now who was attracted to you and you were attracted to? If so, try to contact that Spirit to see if they are willing to fulfill that role. If you are open psychically you can try it while awake. Otherwise, try calling that Spirit into your dreams, and ask your petition before you go to bed.

CuriousKate

Unread post by CuriousKate » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:42 pm

I've heard that you have to be careful and state precisely what you want because astral lovers can be quite jealous and possessive. Of course that wouldn't matter to me because if I had a lover, rather astral or physical, I would be loyal to only them.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:17 am

On the other hand, some might like to have an "affair" with a spirit lover, which to many would be preferable to an extra-marital affair in the physical world. However, I can see how a jealous spirit lover could wreak havoc in one's life.

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 am

Perhaps, before dwelling into the "affair" the person must become familiar with the Spirit, and develop some degree of trust with the Spirit. I have a special relationship with a Spirit friend/lover/brother. He isn't just a sexual partner so we have other levels in which we relate that have enable us to develop deep respect for each other. I think that's a good alternative before just getting a "spirit sexual lover". There needs to be trust and respect. That's why I recommended someone in Spirit that was known in physical life but even then the Spirit can become jealous. Thus, my advise would be to not treat the Spirit just as a lover and develop an ongoing relationship based on trust and respect. If the first poster can't handle that level of intimacy and no objectification of a Spirit/person and is afraid of the havoc that a Spirit can indeed bring into his life, he's better off paying a woman for sex.

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:17 am

Hey

I Think you should leave Sprits alone i mean sprits should not be disturbed the dead must rest the living must continue to live also some spirits are evil & good depends what you summon
i mean am just saying

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:35 am

Well, if we left the spirits alone, we wouldn't have much conjure! Think about the word "conjure" - it's a spirit-working tradition. Feeling that spirits should not be summoned or worked with is a perfectly valid opinion, however if you hold it, hoodoo is very likely not an appropriate tradition for you to be working within.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Kuhrohk

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Not to thread jack but is this something I can do astrally to visit a current lover who is very far away? Would he have to be aware of the ritual? This would really help us during times of separation...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:50 pm

This thread is about people in the spirit world who have relationships with those in this world. I assume your lover is alive and well, so it really doesn't apply to your situation.

Kuhrohk

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:07 pm

That clarifies, thank you Mama Micki

deltafour1212

Unread post by deltafour1212 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:47 am

I have been doing some rituals that have produced sexual dreams where I am having very vivid sex with people I know and don't know and it feels too real!

How can you tell if it's just your typical sex dream or actually having sex with a spirit or enity ?

QueenofWands
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by QueenofWands » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:35 am

Greetings,

I have actually encountered this phenomenon without even invoking/trying to do so. It happens to me periodically, always in the morning (after I've had a full nights rest and then lay back down) during lucid dreams. I can hear and I am aware of my surroundings, but I am also in a dream state. I am able to feel (in depth) touching and have achieved orgasms plenty of times. It's INCREDIBLE! However, what errks me a bit is that I cannot see the entity giving me the great pleasure. At best, I have seen a shadowy figure. I don't know why but I assume it's a man.

deltafour1212

Unread post by deltafour1212 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:53 pm

Hello, baybee27
That's to bad you can't see who is giving you such pleasure.
Seems they would show themselves in your lucid state.
The ultimate would be a full body apparition .

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Your instinct is probably right, it is probably a man if that's what you think it is.

I've had spirit sex a few times. Usually it occurred when I had started to become romantically obsessed with someone. I would end up having a dream where I would finally have sex with that person, and when I woke up, I would no longer desire them like I had. In the dream though, I always looked like the person, but my own thoughts (while dreaming) was that this is not that person. The 2nd time it occurred, I went to a few different friends for readings (as I was a teenager at the time) looking for clarification, and each reading indicated it was a spirit guide who came to me to break me from my fixation on the person. It was very interesting.

If you want to open up your sense to know who this being is that is giving you physical pleasure, you might try Psychic Vision or Clarity oil, to help you perceive them better.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:16 am

brthrchristopher --

What you are describing is dream sex with a living person. This thread is actually about living people having astral sex with discarnate entities or spirits.

This is the second time the confusion has arisen, so i am going to retitle the thread and move it into another section of the forum, because it is useful information -- but only if it is not muddled up with the subjet of dream sex with living people.
catherine yronwode

QueenofWands
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by QueenofWands » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:36 am

brthrchristopher,

The experience just started happening back in March. My ability to have lucid dreams was a sudden onset at the age of 30 (I'm 32 now). One morning, after finishing up a ritual, it just came about, but the experience was faint. It started with slight touches, then progressed over the months. The touches increased to feeling an actual body on top of me, or laying to the side of me. Also, just to note, it's not like having actual sex with a living person. It's more "ambiguous". I have to admit, although I am oh so curious as to what the entity looks like (I've seen a full body shadow) I am also a tiny bit scared for a full revelation and perhaps that is what keeps me from seeing this spirit. Some parts of me would like think that it's a man I once loved dearly who was murdered in 2001; a man I considered my soul mate, a man who I share a love child with (our 12 yr old son appropriately named Angel) and who I have felt near me each and everyday since.. Perhaps it is only at this point in my life that I am open enough to accept such contact for it took me years of grief and agony to let go of him. I always thought that if I let go of him (his energy) I would lose that part of "us" altogether.

lightempress
Newly Registered

Unread post by lightempress » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:51 pm

I actually brought my experiences. Each time it was very profound. Like people there are nice and not nice entities. Usually if it comes from a competent conjured you have a higher level of safety. If you call them on your own it's a dice roll.

Spirit sex when consensual will be an experience of pure magic more so than even the human bed mates. More so because it is your own private mental/spiritual place, and you don't have body hang ups. Like the law of attraction, if you expect bad you get bad.

deltafour1212

Unread post by deltafour1212 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:29 am

My question has always been, how do you have it happen in the first place :!: :?:
Do you have a certain ritual you do or does it just happen :?:

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:00 am

Hi deltafour1212,

Depending on which sex you're looking for, I'd use a candle. If you want a male spirit lover, then use a red penis candle.
Put your sexual fluids on the candle along with cat nip, Kiss me now, and Come to me.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-kiss-me-now.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/come-to-me.html
You'd also want to use some spirit guide products like Dr. Johannes mentioned earlier.
You want to imagine what type of spirit lover you want. Think about it, write what you want in your petition,
Put your energy into the candle and the petition. Do this over and over. Especially on the love days of the week.
I like to do my love spells on Fridays.
When you do the spell, you might also want to use a mix of the oils to put on your thighs in an upward motion.
Perform a physical act, go to bed naked thinking of sex with a spirit.
You will attract one or more than one if you keep doing this.
Sometimes it does just happen but if you want it to happen, then you'll want to be clear with your intentions.
And do the work continually.
Mary Bee gave the links to some great love spells.
http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

Good Luck!! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

deltafour1212

Unread post by deltafour1212 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:12 am

Thank you, Susan

I shall let you know what happens

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:56 am

You're welcome, deltafour1212

Can't wait to hear what happens!

Susan :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

chloe1775

Unread post by chloe1775 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Hey everyone I need some help please. So this has been going on for a while. Whenever I'm home alone sleeping I have these dream that I'm having sex with someone I can't see the face of sometimes I think it's my husband but at the same time I know it's someone else. It feel so real that I wake up scared. This only happens when I'm alone sleeping. Sometimes I would get this same dreams and it would be in the form of a family member but I know it's really not them. Sorry if it's confusing. But I feel something is having sex with me and using the face of people I know. It happened today while I was home alone sleeping it felt so real that I jumped up scared. Please help me figure this out thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, chloe1775,

Please make sure that you post your questions in the appropriate subforum. Your question doesn't belong in signs, movement, completion of spells.

I have moved and merge your post to the appropriate subforum where I ask that you read the posts and see if you understand what is happening to you.

This sounds like it is an incubus. So, please read through the threads to see what you can do for this. If you have any questions afterwards, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

chloe1775

Unread post by chloe1775 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:42 am

Sorry Aida I'm new to the forum and I thought I posted in the right place. Still trying to figure out my way around.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello, chloe1775 ,

No problem!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”