Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

happyspirits

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by happyspirits » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Hello LM!

I performed a come to me spell using red candle, anointed with come to me oil and fast luck along with dill seed. The next morning he texted for a third date. I am planning on getting a piece of hair for a honey jar next. I have him in a sugar jar with other people, but not sure that's the way. My next step is to get follow me boy to keep him around, is this ok? Can I also leave a tiny mojo bag i create with catnip, coriander seeds, dill seeds at his house, or what can i leave at his house? Thank you for any help before I place my order to LM.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:54 pm

happyspirits wrote:Hello LM!

I performed a come to me spell using red candle, anointed with come to me oil and fast luck along with dill seed. The next morning he texted for a third date.
Congratulations :)
I am planning on getting a piece of hair for a honey jar next. I have him in a sugar jar with other people, but not sure that's the way.
Are these "other people" other men you are interested in? That's not a bad way to start; but now that you have decided to cut him out of the herd, so to speak, he deserves a separate honey jar.
My next step is to get follow me boy to keep him around, is this ok?
Definitely.
Can I also leave a tiny mojo bag i create with catnip, coriander seeds, dill seeds at his house, or what can i leave at his house?
That's a good plan -- leave it under his doorstep; someplace he will walk over it without knowing anything about it.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:58 pm

happyspirits wrote:I performed a come to me spell using red candle, anointed with come to me oil and fast luck along with dill seed. The next morning he texted for a third date.
Congratulations :)
I am planning on getting a piece of hair for a honey jar next. I have him in a sugar jar with other people, but not sure that's the way.
Are these "other people" other men you are interested in? That's not a bad way to start; but now that you have decided to cut him out of the herd, so to speak, he deserves a separate honey jar.
My next step is to get follow me boy to keep him around, is this ok?
Definitely.
Can I also leave a tiny mojo bag i create with catnip, coriander seeds, dill seeds at his house, or what can i leave at his house?
A container spell left at his house would work best under his doorstep; someplace he will walk over it without knowing anything about it. You might have a little trouble placing it without being caught, though. Better to put Follow Me Boy on your shoe soles and track it into the house so he's always stepping in it -- and tracking it all over the place himself.

You could also take a Follow Me Boy bath and make him some sweet treats with a little of the bathwater in them.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:29 pm

Sounds like you got your mojo working...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mrslight

Unread post by mrslight » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:01 am

Hi Guys,

In my line of work I get access to many celebrities, BUT this one particular celebrity was very hard to connect with. Two years ago we followed eachother's social media pages and I contacted his manager for interview details. (To facilitate the interview). Afterwards, this celebrity and I spoke privately online, phone, videoed on Skype and also through texting. I think he's a pretty cool person (celebrities don't blow me away, again I do this for a living) but this one I kind of like. He seems to also like me, but it seems like he's trying to fight the thought (he's a singer and his songs are a dead give away of his experiences in love, which weren't that great). When we're on the phone and we're conversing we always laugh a lot, but we do have a few serious conversations. However some weird innuendo always pops up and then we both instantly start drifting away then quickly try to change the subject. lol

This guy is single and he's invited me to come 'hang out' with him during his recording session in LA and to go out for dinner. He's also taken me up on the offer of coming to NY to stay around mine for a weekend.

Here's my question: How do I get him to sort of come out and just say that he likes me? How do I get him to date me (like seriously. Sex might be nice too, so a little lust wouldn't hurt -- we are both attracted to each other, he just says it in a roundabout way and not directly) ? It seems that my natural connection with him is moving in the right direction, but it's kind of slow since he's alwaaaaaaays busy jet-setting and so am I. I need a little magical nudge -- what should I do, use, or try?

Oh and I am not looking to use conjure work to make him love me or anything, I think that can come with natural growth (or via a magical nudge forward). I just want to get him to get a little serious about me, like more than a crush if that makes sense.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:14 am

A honey jar to keep him sweet, with petitions in it explaining what you want, I think would be a good start.

mrslight

Unread post by mrslight » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:41 am

Sounds sweet! Should I do this on a specific day (like tomorrow is Friday) or does that not matter much :) Also is there any thing I should use /say when I'm going to be around him? Thanks.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:00 am

There is a lot of information on honey jars here

spell-kits,-bottle-spells,-vinegar-bott ... 344682ca11

Friday is a good day but it isn't necessary to wait.

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:52 pm

follow me boy and I believe Cleo may oil will suit your situation. Get his photo and write your petition on it then write your name across the photo. Place under a red candle after dressing the candle with oils and pray your intent as the candle burns.

If you decide on the honey jar, be patient as the spell is effective it takes a while to kick in
There is also a bottle spell. I believe you use pics of you in alluring poses and glue to the inside of a jar with a lid. Get two pics of him and paste the pics together back to back. Put love herbs in the jar like, catnip, damiania, rose buds, cubeb berries some compelling herbs as well like liquorice and calamus. glue a small piece of string between the pics so it dangles like a Xmas decoration. Use a nail and make a small hole in the lid of the jar. thread the string thru the jar and secure it with glue. The pic of your love interest should be dangling inside the jar. Then close the lid and give it a good shake while praying your intention. The idea is that he will see you and only you.

I am just giving you the bare bones of the spell. A much detailed and better worded version is in the threads.

Please give us updates and best of luck to you

mrslight

Unread post by mrslight » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Thank you both so much for your suggestions. I'll give it all my ultimate best shot :) Oddly enough, right after posting this thread yesterday I had a dream about him last night. It was a good dream, but it was so real that when I woke up I wasn't sure if I was actually awake or not lol

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:03 pm

MrsLight, skull candle work is another way to go.

I'd like to suggest a couple of herbs, too:
  • deer's tongue to make it easier to talk
  • Poppy flowers to "confuse him for love" -- a nice romantic buzz
  • Angelica and/or bay leaf to keep things on a high level and keep "weird innuendos" from popping up.
Good luck,

Miss Michaele

mrslight

Unread post by mrslight » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Thank you so much! Oh and I had a quick question: I was reading that I need to feed him the honey from the jar either raw or by cooking it. But he and I are not going to meet up again in person until August. Can I still work on it now? And does he have to eat from it? I also won't have his personal concerns until then.

Now, on to the weird query lol - I dreamed I was playing a voice recording of him to the actual honey jar (it was open). Does that mean something or should I just ignore it as mind poop?

Thanks guys!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, mrslight
Yes, you can still work on the honey jar now!
It's not mandatory that he eats from it.
And, unfortunately we do not interpret dreams on the forum.
I'm sorry
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

YemayaOshun

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Thu May 15, 2014 3:00 pm

I have a question about come to me spell I'm doing , I lit one on Tuesday . Today I realized the parchment paper I stuck I to candle with his name I think I put the wrong birthday .. I put 11/3/83 instead of 11/4/83 but his name was definitely correct and the pic of him is of him will this effect the spell? It's been burning clear but with jumping flame.

I hope I put this question in right place as I was doing a search and the search kept saying my search words were to general to find it.

Thanks
Moon

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu May 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Hi Moon,
I would re-write the petition with the correct birthdate and put it down in place of the petition with the incorrect birthdate.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

YemayaOshun

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Thu May 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Miss Bri I think that the petition paper might have burned already .. Do I jus write a new one and drop it in the 7 day candle ? I'll try to see if what I think is the petition can be removed but if I can't just put the new one there and speak to candle? Is best?

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello, MoonGlow,
Then, just do another candle spell when this one is over.
In the future, PLEASE prepare things days ahead of time so that you can check and re-check your work before implementing it.
Wishing you the best
take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Wed May 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Okay, here's the deal. I have done love spells and find that I am not really a fan of them. :)

I met a younger guy in July of 2007. He was the friend of my male cousin. He didn't know how old I was, and I had no idea he was even interested. -I found out later from my female cousins and my aunt that he had asked about me and asked my cousin to hook us up.

I knew as soon as I was introduced to him that he was much younger than me. I told my cousin that I thought he was too young. - He lied about his age to make himself 2 years older because he was unsure of how old I was (at first I didn't say). Anyhow, he is 12 years younger than me and I thought that was just "cradle robbing" and gave the thought of a relationship no further consideration.

Now, several years later. I feel strangely drawn to him. I was his Facebook friend, but un-friended him because we never hardly talked. - I only knew him from this one encounter, it was Fourth of July and I was at a family picnic that he came to with my cousin.

Anyhow, 4 years ago (when I was still his FB friend) I struck up a conversation with him. It was friendly/polite but that was all. I didn't talk to him again until just a few weeks ago. I had been thinking about him a lot and I am not really certain why. I am wondering if he did something?

Anyhow, I had called in to the LM radio show last Sunday and gotten a reading on the matter because I am not certain about doing love work. - at the time I didn't know his b-day and I said I thought it was March 23. Turns out it is August 14. I am August 29. So, that makes him a Leo. - totally changes the game.

I am getting very "narrative" here, but anyhow. I don't know what I want from this person as far as a relationship goes.

Next, it turns out we have a family connection. My Grandpa is probably his Great, Great Uncle (or maybe even 3 greats: His Grandma is my Grandpa's Niece). Now I feel there is kind of an "ick" factor. - But I CANNOT stop thinking about him.

And, even though I do not want a love that I have to hoodoo in order for him to want me or to love me, I feel an urge to do just that. - and I can't shake it.

I haven't done any "Love" spells yet, only a Road Opener Spell and then I did a Crucible of Courage Spell to help him because he seems shy. Then I talked to him on-line a few days ago, and he seemed very reluctant to talk to me or accept a new friend request from me. He lives in a different city (but one that I travel to) and it's not far away. I have his pic, DOB, and other personal information.

1) What Kind of Spell could I use to encourage a natural connection rather than a love spell?

2) Are my feelings naturally occurring?

3) If he did something, as I think he did, why would there then be this weird "nonchalant" air that he seems to be now giving me?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 30, 2014 7:20 pm

its possible he did work on you but its weird to me he is acting the way he is. Love spells are not bad many in wicca dont like them because of their rule about not influencing people, hoodoo does not have that rule. I like honey jars they help sweeten things in a natural way. I also think come to me or look me over or follow me boy would help in this area. I cant answer two or three, really you need a reading to answer all those, which can detail everything and work options. I sense that you are attracted to him because he is now older and you are single and dont want to be and have always found him attractive, I think you are finally acting on it. Best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Fri May 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Thanks for your response j82, I suppose you're right about him being older now. But, honestly at the time I did not feel much of an attraction to him. Now, it feels like out of the blue I have sexual feelings for him, I think of him often, even dream about him and I hardly ever speak to him. The last time we ever even spoke in person was when we first met. All other interaction was on FB. -He is rather handsome. - now that I think about it. And, I know many girls are just crazy for him...but I'm a woman. 8-)
Anyhow, you're right, I should get a reading. Will have to wait till my next payday. Who do you suggest from AIRR that would be good with this sort of situation?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 31, 2014 7:11 pm

I would look over the AIRR profiles and see which one speaks to you, go with the guy. iv had readings from Cat dead on, candles set by the church with great reports. I have had readings by Bri and work done from her and candles set and loved her and the experience. One of the factors that make a good client relationship is connecting with them. All the AIRR workers are lagit so reach out to one and see if it fits with you. As for the work it sounds like you want something to happen organically which leads me to think a honey jar would be perfect. Set it with 3 candles around it in a triangle and dress the candles with different oils to add to the work like a come to me candle, love me candle road opener. you can also take some sash powder and make a big circle around all of that i would use a nice love powder.

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:39 pm

I want to do love spell work however, I would like to know if I should use my birth name or my current changed name? Does it matter?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:47 am

Hello, KookieMari ,

I use birth names.

Other rootworkers don't.

So it's a matter of preference

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:57 am

Thank you

indie82

Unread post by indie82 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:00 am

Hi

Need some expert advice.

I met a guy, we finally got together, after he left his relationship (he was mentally bullied etc...) had the guts to leave her.

However, after a month or so together, he realised he needed to sort his head out, as he had not sorted the house they have together etc. (basically he needs to clear his mind from his past-and move on)

So of course, its one of those movie scenes where you are standing there looking round, going what?? -that was me....he said it wasn't me but it was he needed to clear his head and decided who what where he is going, he was in this relationship for 9 years...(with his ex)

So basically, I need help from you all....as I live in the UK.

I need a spell to help clear his mind, and for us to move potentially forward (reconcile spell) to bring us back together.

Any advice help guidance would be great, I am newish to this spell malarkey....and i really dont need anything expensive either (sorry)

Look forward to your advice/guidance and thoughts.

xx

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:41 am

Hello indie82,

There are lots of ideas in the forum to help you out. FIrst you might want to read through some of the other threads:

Commitment work: spells-for-commitment-moving-in-engagem ... t9109.html

Relationship strengthening: spells-to-bless-strengthen-assist-relat ... 24202.html

Reconciliation: spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html

These threads have lots of ideas on how to do this kind of thing.

Also to help give him sort though what ever it is he is trying to figure out I would suggest a combination of Clarity Products and maybe Tranquility products. You can read about them those products at these two links.

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html (this is just a link to all the tranquility products. You would use it the same way as the Clarity products and it help him to be calm and find peace with things)

Hope this is helpful

Peace~

Nathen

ColdCoffee

Unread post by ColdCoffee » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:26 pm

What sort of spells would you suggest to make people willing to open their marriage? I was thinking this might be easier than breaking up a marriage, and might actually be better for all involved, if I can get them to agree.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, ColdCoffee,

You could use an influence skull candle no your mate: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You could use a moving candle spell. Now, if you're a woman, you can add 2 women figural candles to one man (or visa-versa) and name them.

Use Kiss me now for the lust http://www.luckymjo.com/kissmenow.html

But, better yet, role play with dolls. That is always great. Of course, you would use 3 dolls.

Take a looksee at this page!!! http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

Take care and good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

ColdCoffee

Unread post by ColdCoffee » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:10 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, ColdCoffee,

You could use an influence skull candle no your mate: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You could use a moving candle spell. Now, if you're a woman, you can add 2 women figural candles to one man (or visa-versa) and name them.

Use Kiss me now for the lust http://www.luckymjo.com/kissmenow.html

But, better yet, role play with dolls. That is always great. Of course, you would use 3 dolls.

Take a looksee at this page!!! http://www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

Take care and good luck
Thanks very much, Miss Aida! I appreciate your fast answer. Will definitely get to work on your suggestions.

Nyx78

Unread post by Nyx78 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:02 am

Hello, I had a serious relationship with a guy 10 years younger, for around a year and a half. I met him 5 years ago. He was very young and easy to control. I'm a woman who likes to control and give orders. After this time of relationship, he broke up saying he was too young to commit and couldn't deal with a relationship routine. This was in july of 2011. Since then, we keep a sexual relationship. I still love him, I'm very jealous and I argue a lot because I don't feel secure in this situation, and he's jealous and possessive of me, but he keeps saying that we doesn't want to commit and that we won't work as a couple anymore because we have different priorities for life. We broke up 3 times this year "for real" but were back together after a couple of months. We spent 2 weeks without talking and that was when I suffered a lot, seeing that he was moving on with his life without me. We've argued, I told him how I still felt and soon we were in bed again. During all these past years, I've never been with another man and he swears he's never been with another woman. I had a reading once and was told he has a free spirit and doesn't want to commit at all with me or any other woman, that's why I can't control him. I tried a couple other spells before with no success. I want him back, I love him, he means so much to me and I can't think of him being with another woman. But's he's hard to control, he loves politics and I hate it. Politics means more to him than his own family, he's fanatic, I can't stand this. I just wanted things to be like when I first met him, when I said "you shouldn't go" or "this is not good for you" and he said "ok". He was only 22 and now he's 27. I want him back in love with me, I want to be able to control him, dominate him, make him do things I like and want, also be my side for good, be there for me, agree with me and my choices, the wonderful partner he was at the beginning. I just don't know which is the best spell for me (or spells). Is there a casting service too? I live with other people and have no privacy for casting at all. Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:32 pm

You are answering your own question, Nyx78. Hes older now and as the reader said a "free spirit." You can however, look at Lucky Mojo's candle services that burned in privacy at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (found here http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html).

You can work spells that will draw him to you, but if you read your own post, you will see that he is surely a "free spirit." Decide what you want to do after reading through the various love spells that the Church offers. Look at the domination type spells etc...Good Luck in whichever way you decide.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Nyx78

Unread post by Nyx78 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:53 pm

Thanks for the reply. So I will waste time trying to work on a 'free spirit'? Should I just give up on him and try a new love? I'm very picky and sometimes I think I'll never find a partner the way I really want. I really tried to let go of him, but after 5 years I'm still in love, when I see him my heart beats faster, and we chat every day. He spent new year with his friends but was online with me all the time.

I'll get a new reading from this Missionary Independent Spiritual Church website. I was looking at the AIRR site, which one is better? I'm really feeling a bit lost between my feelings for him and everyone else pressuring me to move on.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:48 am

Nyx78,

Go to AIRR and sign up with a worker. The church is sponsored by LM and I know Cat reads through their but I think you still would go through the AIRR link to get a reading. You obviously dont want to give up which means you wont, so now you may as well seek a reader and a worker who will guide you. though I think it is important that you set a realistic time frame ( 5 years is not realistic! ) Do the work till that time and then stop and let what happens happen. Perhaps a year from the start of work? Also I see this a lot with people who are doing rec work, they determine the future based on current events, meaning he did not talk today so he is mad at me and all is lost... next day he said hi so things are going great. Seperate yourself from day to day look at the whole picture. Def get a reading and help from a professional!

Nyx78

Unread post by Nyx78 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Thank you j82, I'll see what reading I can get, since I'm from Brazil.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Nyx78,

Many AIRR do readings by phone and distance is not an issue. Pay ahead and just make sure to confirm the time and time zone.

Nyx78

Unread post by Nyx78 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:46 pm

I just sent the payment for one reading via email. Now I guess I just wait for a contact, since I can't find any form to send information...

Lightstorm

Unread post by Lightstorm » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi all,

I have a question which I've been curious about for a long time and which I've rarely heard discussed. I did search through the forums here but I wasn't able to locate anything specifically addressing this from a first-person perspective, so I hope it's not just that my Search-Fu is weak :) If so, my apologies. Anyway, here goes...

I've done Work on people in the past (including a lot of love & reconciliation work) and I've often seen results, sometimes surprisingly quickly (not to mention long-lasting). For obvious reasons, I've really never revealed this to any of the targets; and thus I've never sat down with them and did an in-depth debriefing (so to speak) of what it was that they were experiencing while I was working on them.

So I'm wondering: has anyone here ever been the target of rootwork - whether love, reconciliation, compelling, or something else - where you were later able to confirm that yes, someone had laid a trick or done some other work on you - and what did you experience as it was affecting you?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:34 pm

Hello Lightstorm,

I have heard of people who do work on each other knowingly. Miss Cat often mentions on the radio show that her and Nagashiva have exchanged love mojos with each other.

I personally have not experiences anyone putting anything on me that I am aware of. My current partner prayed for me specifically and I kind of felt that when it was happening but it didn't really bother me. It was very loving actually.

Peace~

Nathen

Lightstorm

Unread post by Lightstorm » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Hi Nathen,

Thanks for the reply. I do think I remember hearing or reading about Miss Cat and Nagasiva doing mutual love work now that you mention it.

I have seen a few posts on the forums from people who were concerned that another worker might have been crossing them but I'm not sure if they were ever able to confirm that that was the case. I think I may have also read a comment somewhere about someone who had the Intranquil Spirit (or something similar) targeted on them but I'll be darned if I can remember where it was....

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:27 am

Hi Lightstorm,

If you want to look for posts made about that spirit, you can type Intranquil Spirit in the search box.
All the posts about that spirit will be there.
It should be on the upper right of your the page.

Best~
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:55 am

ColdCoffee wrote:What sort of spells would you suggest to make people willing to open their marriage? I was thinking this might be easier than breaking up a marriage, and might actually be better for all involved, if I can get them to agree.
Well, if you have a potential partner in mind, you could do the spell in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic under COFFEE. This involves lashing three nails together, naming the left one for your potential partner, the right one for your spouse, and the top one for you. Now drop this arrangement into the coffee grounds, make a pot of coffee, and share it together. It is alleged that, even if you're spouse catches you in bed with your new partner, they will remain friends.

You can also adapt traditional, monogamous love spells to polyamory simply by including lodestones, figural candles, name papers, etc., for more than one partner.

Sometimes the simple old spells are the best. One of my favorites is the one where you tie one of your partner's socks to one of yours and leave it under the bed or under the mattress. It is simplicity itself to add the new partner's sock to this spell.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Last edited by MissMichaele on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Stupid voice-dictation software.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:02 pm

Lightstorm wrote:So I'm wondering: has anyone here ever been the target of rootwork - whether love, reconciliation, compelling, or something else - where you were later able to confirm that yes, someone had laid a trick or done some other work on you - and what did you experience as it was affecting you?
Some years ago, I fell madly in bed with a smart, handsome man who liked to collect ladies. I suspected that he was what I thought of as a"natural magician," someone with strong spiritual power who may not even have known what he had. Sort of like the evil eye, only for love. I tried to fix him back, and it didn't work. Eventually, I did a Cut and Clear on him and dismissed him from my life. It was mostly fun while it lasted, though.

Miss Michaele

Lightstorm

Unread post by Lightstorm » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:42 pm

MissMichaele,

Thank you for sharing that story, that is interesting. I have heard many people throughout my life talk about how there are some folks who can 'catch' people somewhat naturally simply by virtue of having that kind of spiritual power or ability to focus that kind of energy at will.

The Cut & Clear that you did on yourself - how distinctly did you notice its effects? Would you say it worked quickly?

dreama

Unread post by dreama » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Long story short. A guy I met a little bit back and I began talking. We both flirt and have spoken of liking one another. Though he is a stubborn one. Not great at fully expressing himself which at times makes me go "crazy" as I am more of a direct person. We have had our differences due to me just wanting him to straight tell me how he feels etc. He did ask me out but after which started to act even more shyer so that arose more situations as I obviously would expect us being together would mean him being more affectionate,open etc. Recently had an argument. The same day he had a personal problem happen.

The next day I created a small honey jar spell. Included his pic, a pic of him and I folded towards each other. Our names on both his under mine. And a petition using the paper he touched when writing me a note. I also added some follow me boy, bewitching and kiss me now from LM. Have lit candles on top for the last 3 nights. Also made him some food using my menses which I left at his place which I am keeping positive that he has indeed been eating what I left for him. The day right after also lit a voltive candle praying to St. Martha (Tues night) asking for guidance, help in the situation. And spent the entire night sending out my energy to him. I did that night have strong dreams but i dont remember them. Just know i was having them. And I rarely ever do. I have been thinking of starting a candle to St. Jude. Would that be wise or am I trying too much? Or is there something else I should do instead?

We have not spoken since Monday night when we had the "altercation" and he told me to leave his house. I just want him to release his stubborn nature. Communicate with me. And not give up on things

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:07 pm

dreama,

You need to use reconcilation to help heal the past hurt or the problem. Using the honey jar and praying over it to sweeten him to you and forgive over the fight. If he is in fact shy, no amount of work will change that as he is shy. St Martha or St jude cant change a persons nature. Your issue is you want a more confident man who has a disposition to take control and show himself to you, your hope is you can change that with hoodoo. You cant. Either accept him as he is and work on building love within the relationship, or move on to a new person. Deers tongue herb helps people vocalize how they feel. Me personally I would light a candle on the jar, pray over it and call him to apologize.

dreama

Unread post by dreama » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:15 pm

J82 thanks for the response. I will look into the reconciliation. I have realized I just have to "let him be" with his mellow nature. till he is ready and comfortable. All that I have started to do is more so for him to not allow what happen "sour" his thoughts of me/us since he is in his stubborn nature right now and distant. I am looking to have him continue think of me and desire to reach out, speak to me, want to see me and "let go" of what happen. rather then allowing it to hinder him and keep him away. So in terms it is more about having him stay and come back around so we can move forward

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:34 pm

dreama,

His calm and mellow nature is him and thats who he will always be. He probably is stubborn by nature and thats why you need to contact him. before doing it dress a candle with your sexual fluids then dress it with love oil and burn it on the honey jar and just call him. Magic helps but we also have to do the work. If you want more control look into a nation sack, if you want to make the relationship sweet look into a love oil like love me, fiery love, adam and eve ( you can mix a few to get the desired outcome). burn them on the jar, feed him your blood from the month in a food prayed over.. its much easier to work on a guy when he is around then away so the first and formost get him home..

Miriam17

Unread post by Miriam17 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:32 pm

I met a guy 4 months ago and we have been seeing each other for the past 2 months. Everything was going really well between us. Our personalities meshed well, he was attentive, caring and sweet. Something I'm not use to. 3 weeks ago he left to return home interstate to see his family for Christmas. Before he left he wasn't certain if he would return back to where I am Or elsewhere. I did some work to help have him decide to return to me and where I live. It seemed to have worked with him saying he was coming back mainly because I was there and he missed me etc. Up until 4-5 days ago We would talk everyday with the theme of our conversations usually being how much we missed each other. Then 4-5 days ago I sent him a link to a job application going in town (it is very hard to get work here) as that was partly behind his decision as to why he left in the first place because the cafe he was working closed down. After that I felt his energy stop being focused in my direction (up until then I could always feel his focus on me). He started avoiding talking to me which has never happened with us. It has always been if I had't contacted him he would contact me. Yesterday it came to a head and he tells me he isn't coming back and that he doesn't see a future with me now. I have ordered some candles to be burned and a reading as I just can't get a clear reading for myself at the moment. Is there something else I should be doing to have him return to me and decide this is where he wants to be again, or should I wait until my reading is done? Miriam

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Lightstorm wrote:The Cut & Clear that you did on yourself - how distinctly did you notice its effects? Would you say it worked quickly?
I had to do it three times, but I've been settled in my mind about him ever since.

Miss Michaele

km9

Unread post by km9 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello all I hope you can help me.

I have recently reconnected with the man that I am sure is my soul mate. To make a long story short, he has been considering becoming a Trappist (Catholic) monk for quite some time, but he called me shortly before Christmas and told me that he was no longer thinking this and so I planned a visit to him. The night went well, the attraction is DEFINITELY there, and we were about to get very physical but he stopped and told me he "didn't want to lead me on" because he is "pretty sure he is going to enter the monastery." I think he was surprised by the level of attraction we still had after 1.5 years of not seeing or speaking to each other and was scared and so is using the monastery as an excuse. I want to do some spell work to help him open his eyes and discern what his true calling is - is it really to enter the monastery or is it to be with me? Right now he isn't speaking to me because he is too "conflicted" about our relationship.

I was considering ordering a Come to Me spell kit, and perhaps making a bottle spell or picture box to work over the coming weeks. Any suggestions on specifics for this would be appreciated. I do own miss cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic if I could be guided in the right direction of things to look for - I get overwhelmed by how MUCH information I have available!!

I also want to have some candles lit at MISC, specifically that might combine the religious and the love aspects of this situation. Guidance would be very appreciated.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:34 pm

Hello km9,

I think with this situation it depends on what you really want to accomplish as to what types of products you would want to work with. First you mention doing some work to bring him clarity, for which I would recommend a combination of Clarity products, you can purchase them here (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html), and King Solomon's Wisdom, You can read about and purchase those products at this link (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html).

If you want him to come to an understanding of what his true calling is regardless of what it would mean for your relationship These are the products that I would suggest you work with. Perhaps using them on a white skull candle and using some of the powders where he walks so he comes into contact with them.

If you are wanting to say things more to his path including a relationship with you then the Come To Me spell kit is a good way to go. (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html).

You could also hire a reader to look into the situation and see if they could shed some light onto what is the best approach to take.

Peace~

Nathen

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:53 pm

Hello guys. I have the most STUBBORN case in the world! This guy just won't budge and when he does it is short lived BUT I will say, that I didnt know anything about running candles. I also hardly did full fledged spells on him... the most was a Skull candle, and daily I worked a honey jar. I have used Come to Me, Follow Me Boy and Love Me oils in vigils and the LOVE ME gave me the best results. Basically he is a guy I have always wanted to want and chase me, and fall head over heels in love with me. Hes a bit out of my league however, and it seems that I am the one always trying to get his attention but I'd like to reverse that. He also does come off like he thinks he's better than me. Anyways can someone help me come up with a list/plan of what I can do to FINALLY get my goals? I currently have a Come to Me candle going and once it goes out, I will light another immediatly and keep this up for a month. Now what else can I do?? Btw, he is the type that waits DAYS to answer text, inbox messages, etc. Any suggestions??

km9

Unread post by km9 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Thank you very much for your advice!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

I think you answered your own question!

If the LOVE ME worked the best, then continue this!!

Then, go with STAY WITH ME. www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

THEN, go with the follow me.

Sounds like you've got the right things. It's just that you have to move around the ordain which you cast the spells.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:31 am

Tonight, during a pretty quiet mundane moment gazing out the window together, my target asked, "Are you a witch?" He kind of laughed afterward but seemed surprised and quickly said, "I don't know why I asked that." In nearly a year of dating, he hasn't even hinted at suspecting anything of the sort and as far as I know he doesn't believe witches even exist. I rolled my eyes and said that was a strange question to ask. He was slightly buzzed and under the influence, but it makes me realize that he is probably much more tuned into me (and probably a bit psychic) to pick up on my "other life." It's safe to say that he himself wrote off the exchange as some impotent joke that just sprang to his mind and he blurted out, but I know it's probably his intuition sensing my activities.

I am working a doll on him and I have covered its eyes, just as a precaution. Is there anything else anyone could recommend to keep him in the psychic dark?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:06 pm

Hello Luckycat13,

Covering the eyes is good. I have also heard of people using Confusion products (http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html) to keep people off their trail when working on someone but you would not want to get him to confused! lol. Maybe some Influence products to convince him to not think about it.

Peace~

Nathen

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:03 am

Thank you, Nathen. That is a good suggestion and the route I will take. :) I want him to simply not even entertain the thought. I really think he was completely baffled by his own question and I don't want him to even examine why the idea might have intruded. Besides, I'm sure he's confused enough as it is given all the work I've done on him....he needs a mental respite. :|

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:14 pm

I have read a few post about a apple spell that has worked for many to bring a lost love back.. Can anyone tell me how this spell goes about doing and what I will need to purchase??

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:27 am

Well, at the very least, you need and apple and something to core it with, a petition paper, and some love herbs like violet leaf, cinnamon, a piece of vanilla bean, some rose petals. (You can do a word search on "reconciliation" at http://www.herb-magic.com for more ideas). You'll also need a place to bury the spell.

You can find many more ideas here:

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Last edited by MissMichaele on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: finger slipped

readingsbyevan
HRCC Student

Unread post by readingsbyevan » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:34 am

luckycat13 wrote:Tonight, during a pretty quiet mundane moment gazing out the window together, my target asked, "Are you a witch?" He kind of laughed afterward but seemed surprised and quickly said, "I don't know why I asked that." In nearly a year of dating, he hasn't even hinted at suspecting anything of the sort and as far as I know he doesn't believe witches even exist. I rolled my eyes and said that was a strange question to ask. He was slightly buzzed and under the influence, but it makes me realize that he is probably much more tuned into me (and probably a bit psychic) to pick up on my "other life." It's safe to say that he himself wrote off the exchange as some impotent joke that just sprang to his mind and he blurted out, but I know it's probably his intuition sensing my activities.

I am working a doll on him and I have covered its eyes, just as a precaution. Is there anything else anyone could recommend to keep him in the psychic dark?

COVER HIS EYES, EARS, AND NOSE!!! :lol:

I had a Cancer I used to work on and the same thing happened!!

I was working a honey jar on him and a couple hours before we were supposed to meet up I burned a Love Me candle on it with the intent to get him to admit he loves me.
Within 20-30 minutes of us hanging out (we were talking about what we were doing the night before, if you catch my drift) he blurts out,

"yeah, but I don't love you, so don't fall in love with me".

I was thrown. We weren't even in the neighborhood of "love" but I knew that I knew that I knew he was sensing my work.
This wasn't the first time either.

There was another instance he came over and I had dressed two tealights with attraction oil and placed them very decoratively, assuming he would think they were just for ambiance. Within 10 minutes of being in my room he goes, "Aww, those two lights are right next to each other, its kinda like that ones you and that ones me.."

:shock:

This guy also had a weird ability to dream walk at will, and there'd be times when I'd work on him while I knew he'd be asleep and I could swear I could feel him undoing my work. It was like he'd built up an immunity to my workings.

freaky ish..!
I've noticed water signs are the first to pick up when I'm up to something :lol:

Another word of advice, when you bind his eyes,ears and nose, one thing Ive done and found to be effective (with some not all people) is to either soak the material you're going to cover up the doll's eyes with in Bay tea first. Let it dry, then bind the doll's eyes saying something like, "___, even if you think I'm working on you, my thoughts are as hidden as your eyes are from sight".

I've done this with Poppy Seed tea to to confuse targets but If you're doing love work, I'd probably avoid the poppy seeds. Maybe poppy petals would be better? Hopefully someone more experienced can throw their two cents in..

Good luck!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”