Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
keller2

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by keller2 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:22 am

I forgot to add would psalm 85 is to soften hearts and restore friendships but would it be appropriate for my skull candle working as that is essentially what I want to do but for our love and friendship. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:23 pm

Hello, keller ,

I personally just give my skull candles commands. After all, they are a representation of your target.

But, if you want to pray, that is certainly your choice and it can't hurt.

Wishing you success

Happy New Year
HRCC Graduate #1631

keller2

Unread post by keller2 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:58 am

Hi Miss Aida
Aww Thanks lovely for the new year wish, boy am I glad 2015 is on the road, 2014 is happily in my rearview mirror and I'm not waving just spraying dust :D :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello, keller ,

Thanks for bringing it to my attention that I missed that post. I apologize for that.

First of all, Influence is fine. It is NOT forceful (forceful would be Commanding; Bend Over, things like that)

I would not use your picture also. I would do a separate candle for you.

Not sure why you would reverse the petition. I wouldn't do that.

And all of your other ideas are great

Wishing you the best with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 am

I recently got my copy of Hoodoo Candle Magic, and was reading about skull candles. I have a couple and most of the supplies I need, expecting the rest soon and it will be a few days before I am ready to proceed.

I have read a few times here on the forums that you should light the candle each night while working, and that is how I have done skull candles before. But in the book, it talks about holding the unlit candle nightly and speaking to it then on the eighth day you light the candle and let it burn. Is there a difference in how these different methods would work? I feel that maybe the speaking to it over seven days and then lighting on the eighth day might be more of a one time push and the other method be more of a slow and steady thing. Is that correct to assume?

KINGoftheUNIVERSE

Unread post by KINGoftheUNIVERSE » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Dear venusblue,

I've never heard of talking to the candle for 7 days then lighting it on the eight night and letting it burn all the way, but honestly that sounds like a real rad idea! :D I'm very new to Hoodoo, but I know a lot about it, and often times there are multiple ways you can do things. You've just gotta find the one that you feel more comfortable with. Most people that I know talk to the candle first before doing the spell, just to put their positive energy into it. Next they aniont it and burn it over 7 days at about the same time each day. I've also been told many of times to never blow out the candle because it "ends the spell" therefore I just snuff it out. I said all that to basically say that it's up to you on what you want to do. But I do agree with you; burning it over the course of 7 days does seem slow and steady.. but slow and steady win's the race!! :) :D

I wish you nothing less than the best of luck! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:47 pm

Hello, venusblue,

Since you are new to this, my suggestion is that you follow the instructions in Miss cat's book. That's the safest way to go for a beginner.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:02 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

I did plan on using Miss Cat's version this time. You know a bit about my situation and so you know this stubborn target could use a push, so that's why i was wondering if that is the effect here.

Kingoftheuniverse: I'm all for slow and steady! But for my situation, my gut tells me slow and steady for me may have to be doing the same spell a few times. Like it said above, very stubborn target! thanks for your input, though. I've worked with candles, but in the Wiccan tradition mostly, so I do know the fundamentals like snuffing not blowing out candles. Also, Miss Cat's book is a wealth of information for the hoodoo tradition and I can't wait to order more books on candle magic soon.

Thank you both for the well wishes.

Venusblue

KINGoftheUNIVERSE

Unread post by KINGoftheUNIVERSE » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Haha, now I'm a bit curious myself. So.. is there a difference between burning it over 7 days vs praying/talking to it for 7 days then burning it on the 8th night? As I've said before, I've never heard of this before. So does praying/talking to it for 7 days and burning on the 8th night make it happen faster? The faster it happens, the quicker it wears off, or it never wears off? My apologizes for the amount questions! I'm just trying to learn more! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:13 pm

Hello, KINGoftheUNIVERSE ,

You won't know until you try them.

Some ways of working spells work better for some people than others.

Practice makes knowledgeable experience.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:26 am

I love this, Miss Aida!

KINGoftheUNIVERSE

Unread post by KINGoftheUNIVERSE » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:44 am

Thank you for your reply!! I'll just go with the burning it over 7 days thing. I was kind of thinking of talking to the candle for a few days to put my energy into it or something anyway, but I do wanna burn it for 7 days. :)

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:30 am

I've been given my skull candle directions/commands of intent. I was wondering if anyone has found any success in repeating a name to the skull target. Example if I just tell it my name over and over will the name be imbedded in the head of my target so that they are always thinking of me by name, my actual name is on their mind. Or does it need to be included in a command like "think of me"? Much appreciate any thoughts.
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi All...

I have been working a skull candle to reignite passion and desire in my relationship. I dressed it with follow me boy oil. The first day I lit it, it burned clean. The second day, today, drippings are going down directly in the center of the face (in a straight line, not so much forming "tears" and forming a big wax blob at the front base of the candle. The front of the skull is burning down and the back of the skull is at a higher level, almost looks like the shape of a bowl with a rounded inside. Was curious what you all thought that meant?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello, scooty12 ,

I always include it with a command.

But there;s nothing that says your idea wouldn't work. In fact, I'd be interested in hearing the outcome of this maneuver

Take care

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, lucky7clover,

I'm sorry but we do not perform wax interpretations on the forum.

You might want to try this page for some answers: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

vins4u

Unread post by vins4u » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:05 pm

I have never done anything like this before and don't have any safety or privacy at my place so I have asked a root worker to perform this red skull spell for me, from what I have read most of the people on here have performed the spells by themselves does that affect or slow down my results because I have not done it myself? I am using it for love to get my ex back.

vins4u

Unread post by vins4u » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:22 am

Also I couldn't sleep last night kept waking up every few hours and the funny thing was that I was not tired at all in the morning could this be because of the spell is taking effect or just me being anxious and overthinking. If this was spell related what does that mean and does my target feel the same effect as me. I am using the red skull to get my ex fiancé back. Any feedback would be highly appreciated

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Hello vins4u,

Having a rootworker do the work on your behalf would not slow down and stall the work in any way unless your rootworker is not really doing the work or does not have a talent for the work. Unless you are using a worker from AIRR (www.associationofreadersandrootworkers.org) we can't really comment on their work or what effect it will have and if you are using one of the workers from AIRR then I would suggest you talk to that worker to find out about it.

For your not being able to sleep, it sounds to me like you might be worrying over it to much. Without a reading or knowing more about the work it is hard for us to determine if this is related to the work you are having done. Again I would check in with the worker to see what they have to say.

Peace~

Nathen

vins4u

Unread post by vins4u » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:18 pm

Thanks for your reply natstein, I am using a root worker from the AIRR his name is Deacon Millett. From what I have read he is really good at what he does. I did have a reading from him before starting the spell work and it was a positive reading with a really good chance of getting my ex back just have to leave her to figure things out and let the spell do its work. For not being able to sleep might just be me worrying about things but I will bring it up with him and see what he says.

Thanks once again

keller2

Unread post by keller2 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:15 am

Hi Miss Aida thanks for looking back over my query and answering I appreciate it! Sorry in my delayed thank you, life got in the way of myself and the internet :)

Anyway to clarify, no, I don't want to reverse the petition, I asked if I could write on the photo's reverse i.e the other side of it. Lost in translation I guess :) however I am curious why my photo wouldn't be best to use?

I have actually put this working on hold as a whole other working now seems entirely appropriate, so will be on another thread but thanks a bunch.Hopefully the info will serve somebody else's purpose, fantastically.

All the best!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:21 pm

keller,

yes you can write the petition on the back of the photo and use that as a petition paper. Sure you could use it as a name paper but you have the photo so why use it in that manner. I would rather write the petition. Using photos is a good tool but you want to get a personal item and stick it into the candle like flip the skull over and carve a tiny hole and stick the item in with herbs and then reseal the whole. Also with your photo you want to take yours and his and tie them together and have petitions on them ( the exact petition was not clear when I read the post). On a skull candle putting your photo and his photo under the skull will make you think of him a lot as well. you can also write a short statement petition in pen ( red for love work) on their forhead so its in their head.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

keller2

Unread post by keller2 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:59 pm

Hi J82
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I did lean toward the notion that it's entirely appropriate to write ones petition on the back of the photo. Thanks for affirming.
The petition itself was to be one of healing, healing of thoughts of hurt etc.
I'm slightly unsure if you are saying in terms of name papers and photos ,why use a name paper when you have a photo in reference to the fact they are both concerns so there is no need for both, could you clarify? Because I was of the understanding both are alright. However I should be clear I wasn't saying I would substitute my petition paper for a photo! No,no,no. The photos were extra plus his was the only personal concern I had so it was to be included regardless ( I soon came to obtain hair but I didn't have it at the time of posting) Thanks for all your extra input!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello, keller,

I think you misunderstood: use both.

Have fun with this spell. Skull candle spells are awesome

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

KINGoftheUNIVERSE

Unread post by KINGoftheUNIVERSE » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:03 pm

Hello, I have a question on what to write on the skull.

I've decided that I wanna add my own little twist to my skull candle. :) I'm gonna write on my skull very similar to how I'm gonna write on my petition. But would I write it from their point of view or from my point of view? Of course I'm not gonna do full on sentences because there isn't enough space on the candle for that, but as I asked, would I write what I want them to think/feel from their point of view or from mine? Just in case anyone doesn't know what I mean by that, don't worry, I'll give an example. ;)

Example {His P.O.V.} : "I miss {my name}"
{My P.O.V.} : "He misses me"

Hm.. Actually now that I think about it, it'd make more since for me to write it from his point of view; after all, it is a skull candle, so.. it's what I want his thoughts to be.. am I explaining it right? :roll: I hope I am! But I'd be happy to hear from anyone with any advice!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:01 pm

I usually write the thoughts on the skull that I want my target to have, so yes do it from his point of view. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

KINGoftheUNIVERSE

Unread post by KINGoftheUNIVERSE » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:39 pm

Thank you, Athena K! I wasn't sure, just wanted to be sure! :)

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:49 pm

I've been working on my skull candle lately (red).. Two wks ago me and my target got into a huge argument and since then things haven't been the same. I got a reading done and my rootworker suggested some candle work (she did it) while I still worked on the skull candle. The first candle work wasnt good results so she did it again and said the results from the second candle was much better.
I also purchased couple days ago from the MISC Stay with me candle (since 3 months ago we broke up and I purchased Return to Me which worked).
I also have a poppet doll which I use but I've been wanting to know how can you use it along with the skull candle?
Oh and the skull candle flame is very good,high steady and sometimes it bounces.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:17 am

Hello miss_adri89,

If you are working the skull candle and working the doll baby at the same time and for the same thing you are already working them together. You can always do both at the same time. Sit in front of your lit skull candle holding your doll baby and talk to both of them. Keep them both near each other when you are not working them is good to.

Peace~

Nathen

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:06 am

Thanks Nathen!
I did what you told me and the flame on the skull candle started bouncing up and down and to the sides like crazy! For a minute the flame had moved to the right side of the skull (my left side when I'm in front of it).. I tried looking it up on here to see if that's a good sign (didn't find anything)..Other than that it went back to the middle bouncing up and down.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:28 am

hello miss_adri89,

Sounds like your candle is doing something. We can not give interpretations on candle burns in the forum but you can pop over to the thread on it and read about how that kind of divination works to get ideas about what it could mean. Keep us posted on how things turn out!

Peace~

Nathen

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:18 am

Hi! I have a question that I would like answered and I hope someone will answer my question. Here is some background of my situation. I have been burning a white skull candle to make my target dream of me and love me. I have burned three purple candles around the skull candles put in a triangle. The first and second skull candles I burned had real high flames and burned pretty fast. I had signs that my target will dream of me and love me. My target has been having bad migraine headaches. The second skull candle I burned made the migraines worse. I have started back using a honey jar spell that I had made on my target. My question is should I do a third skull candle? Is there something I can do to help the migraines go away and maybe I could continue the spell. I'm kind of worried because of the migraines are so bad. Any answers will be helpful thanks.

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:11 am

natstein,

Update: couple days ago me and my target called it off (well he did).
I started working both skull and doll like you advised me to. The flame is still the same, bouncing like crazy.
A day after my target broke it off with me, I ran into him at a store in the parking lot, he didn't see me because he was busy putting stuff away. I took it as a sign because when we were together I never ran into him out in public.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:55 pm

Hello, luckylady,

I would stay away from the skull candles if you're concerned about the headaches.

Just continue your other spells

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello,

I am thinking of using a black skull candle to make my lover stay away from a woman who is obsessed with him on social media. He loves the attention, and I am currently doing a freezer spell to keep her away and a vinegar jar (on her only).
I want him to stop commenting on her page/following her and not to be with her in-person.

I need help with oils and herbs and petition wording. I have Essence of Bend Over and Master Oil, and may purchase master root herb. What else is needed to make him stop communicating with her and stay away physically? Do I need some darker oils like black arts, crossing, destruction, breakup (even though only his name on the skull)?

I would write on the skull: I will stop commenting on (her name) page permanently. I will stay away from (her name) forever. I hate (her name). Do you have any ideas for better wording?

After I do the black skull, I intend to do a white one with love-drawing ingredients to bring him to me.

Any suggestions on this black skull candle would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
brujaha123
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:07 am

brujaha123,

Sounds like you are worried he may be cheating with her or will eventually cheat with her. A freezer spell is a great start, also I would do a break up jar on him and her, break up can break up any relationship not just love or sexual. IE if they are friends it can be used in that manner. then add vinigar to sour their relationship. Doing a viniger jar on just her will sour her life but it does not mean he will stop talking to her, I think thats where using break up works. You can use the essence of bend over and tell him to not talk to her, not see her, etc.. I would add poppy seed to confuse him and alum on the candles mouth to silence him.

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Thank you for the reply, j82. Are the poppy seeds and alum for the candle only, or should they be included in the breakup bottle?

Now that I am going to be assembling a breakup jar I need clarification on a few things.
I am going to put in a pic of him and one of her.
Will writing his name and DOB on back of his pic sour him to me too? I'm not going to use hotfoot, b/c I don't want to hotfoot him away from me, but can I put goofer dust in the bottle?

I'm thinking of components that I can easily obtain. Here's what I am thinking so far:
Damnation, breakup, war, vinegar, destruction, hotsauce, cayenne pepper, chili pepper, black pepper, 9 pins, broken glass, lemon, salt, dead bug

What do you think?

brujaha123

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:42 pm

brujaha123,

I would keep them for the candle, though i also like to use them in freeze jars on people. I would not add hot foot or damnation to the jar as he is in it. but of course add pepper to make them fight lemon to sour them, vin to sour, black cat and dog hair is customary or go to a dog park and wait for dogs to fight then collect the hair so they will fight like dogs. It should not effect you only him and sour that relationship. I would cleanse yourself after the work. You can also burn a candle to draw him to you as you break them up. Come to me with a love oil like fiery love. One job is breaking them the other pulling him to you.

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:56 pm

j82,

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your helpful tips. And thank you for reminding me about doing more drawing work too.

So far, I am not having luck with drawing him to me (i.e. he hasn't responded to my calls/texts), but maybe that is because I am only 2 weeks into the freezer spell and 1 month into the vinegar jar on her. I also think that I may be putting more of my heart and soul into the cursing work. I can tell the vinegar jar is souring her life, based on the depressing posts she writes. And he seems to stay away from her physically, but is still making flirty, loving comments on her social media. Today he made a comment that sounds like he intends to wait until summer to see her. I'm thinking this may be my freezer spell working to freeze away physical contact between them. Hopefully, this breakup jar will help keep him away from her permanently. I will definitely keep folks posted, because I really find the update posts soooo helpful.

Thank you again,
brujaha123

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:16 pm

brujaha123,

Is the love interest a target or a bf of yours? is he an ex? Im a little confused. I thought it was a person you were dating who was talking with another person. Either way I suggest stop texting him and calling, that shows you are available and waiting and men dont come for what is waiting. I would definitely get a reading to help this out it would be beneficial to tell you what to do specifically. Or if you read then ask what is causing this, how can I over come it. I would also consider backing up the work by having LM set break up and come to me candles.

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:57 pm

The love interest is someone I have been intimate with for almost 5 years. He hasn't been ready for a bf/gf relationship, and I have been waiting for him to get his life together. He tends to disappear for a month or longer, then comes back. He is not in a relationship (divorced) and lives with family. He tends to ignore calls most of the time (from friends, family, everyone). I will stop calling. I just needed him to be reminded of me while he is playing on social media with this other woman. She started following him in November 2014, and seems to have more contact with him than I do right now, even though I am the one he has had a sexual relationship with for all these years. But, it appears that he ignores her calls and just communicates with one-liners online with her.

I do intend to get a reading on it, but right now I need to spend the little money I have on the supplies for getting the breakup jar started. Thank you.

brujaha123

ihaveaplan3

Unread post by ihaveaplan3 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:33 pm

Hello

I am a little confused and was wondering if anyone can help me.

I wish to do a skull candle on my ex fiance, who I was with for 5 1/2 years. He started going through a depression and distanced himself slowly from my family and I. He broke up with me two weeks ago and I need him to get back with me. I have already started a honey jar on him and a vinegar jar to break up him and his new rebound GF. We have NO contact. So I am thinking of doing a moving candle spell to move her away from him, a skull candle to control his thoughts, of course with the right oils and herbs.

My question is, what color skull candle would I use? Black to break them up and send hate messages about her? Or red to send messages about me? I want them to end it and for him to have positive thoughts of me and for him to want to come back to me.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:52 pm

Hello, ihaveaplan3 ,

I am so sorry that this happened. Hopefully, your spell will get him back to you.

On this page that I am about to give you, the candle colors are on the right hand side (middle of page). It's an actual picture of the moving candle spell.

I hope this helps

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you successs
HRCC Graduate #1631

ihaveaplan3

Unread post by ihaveaplan3 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:05 am

Hi miss Aida

I'm aware of how to do a moving candle spell and I'm not confused about that one. But for the skull candle spell, to put thoughts into his head about me, that's the color I'm confused on.

I've read u do black to break up, which I'm working on him to break up with his new rebound girl. But I wouldn't do black to put thoughts of me in his head as I see it as negative.

Should I do a moving candle spell (red for me, black for him and his girl) and then do a skull candle in red after that's done to put loving thoughts into his head?

Help plz :)

Look for me
Newly Registered

Unread post by Look for me » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:23 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:that his past hurts need to be healed, or that he needs to rid his feeling of obligation to this woman
Hi All,

I would like to know what spell / supplies are best to work on this kind of condition - to help someone rid themselves of the feeling of obligation towards previous spouse (who does not want them anymore).

Thank you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Hello look for me,

Are you talking about a skull candle question? I searched through this thread and could not find the post you are referencing. Without knowing what Conjure Man Ali was referencing it makes it difficult to answer your question. In general you can use a skull candle and Influence products (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html) to sway their mind. hope this is helpful

Peace~

Nathen

Look for me
Newly Registered

Unread post by Look for me » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi Nathen,

Perhaps it is a scull candle question. Conjureman Ali post I quoted in on page 3 in this thread.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Hello look for me,

I see the post you are talking about. Yes Conjure Man Ali is talking about working with skull candles. He also suggests getting a reading to discover what the best approach would be. I would recommend that as well. It can give you good insight in what is going on as well as show you what will be most effective in your approach. For trusted readers we recommend using the Association of Readers and Rootworkers (www.readersandrootworkers.org) or Hoodoo Psychics (http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/).

For skull candle work you can easily follow the original advice Conjure Man Ali gives in his post. My advice about influence products would also work well. You may also think about looking into doing Cut and Clear work on the person. If the person you are wanting to help with this is open to the idea you can have them to the work themselves! You can check out Cut and Clear products on this link (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html). Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

ihaveaplan3

Unread post by ihaveaplan3 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:04 pm

Can someone please answer my question????

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Hello, Ihavea plan,

I think you're weren't answered because you addressed me.

When someone addresses a specific moderator, we automatically think that, out of courtesy, that the others are interfering (that is, except for me. I'm nosey! LOL)

Here was your question:
"Should I do a moving candle spell (red for me, black for him and his girl) and then do a skull candle in red after that's done to put loving thoughts into his head? "

Yes! That's the way to do it if you want to put love thoughts in his head. But if you're influencing him for more practicality, use white.

I hope this helps.

Take care!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ihaveaplan3

Unread post by ihaveaplan3 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:18 pm

LOL thank u Miss Aida!

I've already placed my order I will be adding the skull candle as well :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Hello, ihaveaplan3 ,

Wishing you Great success with this!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:34 am

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever had their skull candle burn completely? Mine is actually going as I type this, but every hint of wax is gone. What's burning now is nothing more than the herbs, petition and picture soaking up the residual liquid wax. I've never had one burn down like this before. Considering the shape, I didn't think it was entirely possible. So I was just wondering if anyone else ever had their skull candle burn completely before.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:20 am

Hi emu81684,

I've had skull candles burn completely before, and it's always been a good sign for me.
Hope you have success with your spell!

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:45 pm

Thanks so much Athena. :)

I was simply curious. Like I said, I've never had one burn out completely. There is usually a puddle in the container or the back of the skull. Sometimes it doesn't even finish burning before it goes out and refuses to relight. But hey, I've never worked a skull candle for this particular situation, so the complete burn was a nice surprise.

Thanks again for the response and well wishes. I wish you the same luck in your endeavors.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:32 pm

Thank you so much, I appreciate the well wishes!

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:41 am

Hi emu81684,

That is a wonderful sign! Spirit wanted all your skull candle, including pictures and herbs. Things will surely manifest!

Great work!

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

flames_dancer

Unread post by flames_dancer » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:01 am

Hi everyone,I would just like to know about the use of skull candles,I have 2 left a black and red one until I get my lm order,I was wondering the uses of the black skull can I use it to influence target to feel sad and see the hurt he caused?and can it also be used to influence him to break up with someone,is that appropriate color,then follow up with red skull to have thoughts of me.this is all I have until I get my order and reading,and honey jar,but want to start on break up work and wanted to know how I could use the black skull on him so he ends the relationship and wants to come to me,any thoughts and advice appreciated,and would I use break up oil with the influence oil? Thanks for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Hello, flames_dancer,

The black skull candle is for doing evil or repelling evil: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-skull-black.html

Now, you could use it to repel the bad things in him that made him say what he said. But I don't think that it would make him feel sad or remorse.

I think that the best venue for you is to work the red one while you await your Lucky Mojo order.

Wishing you the best

Take care

CAN-FIG-SKBL
Skull Candle, Black
$5.50

HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:40 am

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well :)

I was advised to do a skull with mercury and deers tongue. Well I've been annointing him with return, follow, and love while I burn my honey jar until the order arrived. Well he contacted me (eek!) while waiting for my order of deers and mercury. I'm finishing my 3 candle and want to start my skull. Since he's already had other oils on him, I've joined them with the mercury, some menstrual, put deers tongue in his mouth n sprinkled him with deers tongue and love herbs. At first, intent was for him to contact me and talk nice to me, but with that already happened, I want to keep it going and make my intent for him to continue to come back to me, wanting me, and contacting me.

Now my question, I'm feeling super confident. Does my skull sound ok to you guys? Haven't had a chance to schedule a reading to see if it's ok to have all these things on one skull candle so I thought I'd throw it out to you guys. Much love! Again, you guys are amazing!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”