Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hi!!

ladylynore

Hi!!

Unread post by ladylynore » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:01 am

Hello Everybody,

I really love this site. There is a wealth of information on here that no other site even comes remotely close to. All the information is presented in a logical, no-nonsense fashion, something I have deep appreciation and respect for. I can’t even imagine all the exhaustive research that had to be done to make this site as great as it is, and all the work it took to put it together and make it happen. I want to thank Cat and every person who was part of creating this site and all those that work to maintain it. Hats off to you all!

I am really excited about this forum. It is just wonderful to be able to meet truly like-minded people from all corners of the globe and all walks of life, as with the rest of the site, there is nothing out there like it. It’s peerless. I look forward to meeting many fascinating people and getting to know them.

My background is a good hodge-podge of many different paths and traditions, and so I respect all of them. I’ve been rather “crafty” all my life. Even as a very small child. The classic witch is a character I have always naturally identified with. I can remember as a four year old girl in Southern California going to Disneyland with my family. When we went to the haunted mansion I remember the distinct feeling of having “come home”. And when I saw the crystal ball with the witch in it (though to me she looked and sounded just like Phyllis Diller), I had this overwhelming urge to shout, “That’s me! That’s me!”. I also remember making these great potions with grass and mud in a bucket in my front yard, casting spells on people that walked by my house. It’s just always been my nature.

Also, my sense of spirituality is atypical. Spiritualism strikes a strong chord with me because I am clairsentient, clairvoyant and I’m a fairy strong intuitive (I hate the word psychic. All I can think of is Latoya Jackson and Dionne Warwick and their “psychic” friends…).

I suppose I’d better stop now before this turns into an unintentional novel!

-Ladylynore

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Hi!!

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Let us know if we can help with answering any of your questions about Lucky Mojo products--how they work, what's appropriate for a given situation, and how to best use them.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2009 Introductions”