Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
rookieguy13

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:58 am

Thanks, I've been following her advise. I was just curious as I'm not able to contact her as often as before. She has a lot going on at the moment. I've been mediating for 20 minutes every morning, hopefully that will help.

starchick4487
Newly Registered

Unread post by starchick4487 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Can we make a honey jar spell to make someone a kinder person to others? so that they won't cause the same pain they caused to us with lying and manipulating?

If we realize that there is possibly no reconciliation and that is ok but would like for that person to realize the pain they cause would a honey jar be ok?? My friend says no. I think it may help.

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Thank you j82! This is what I wanted to do, but got confused the more I read into it. And thanks for the advice with the picture under the jar. I'll do that as well!

Have a good night!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Hello, starchick4487,

You can make the person sweeter by just putting them in a jar.

But, to make them realize the pain they have caused others? No. A honey jar probably would not be the right spell for that.

Here is a subforum for spells that may do that: spells-to-make-person-realize-regret-ho ... 19083.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi,
I made a honey jar about 8 months ago. I haven't continued to lit Candles (I used tealight Candles) for many months now and I have forgotten the exact message written on the petition paper that's inside the honeyjar! :( I do remember that the petition paper was something like "Love me, stay with me faithfully, want me, come to me" but I don't remember the exact words and message...My question is, since I haven't worked on the honey jar for months now, can I still use it and how should I pray and start to work with it again or should I just make a new one? Also, since I have forgotten the exact written message on the petition paper, can I still pray over the honey jar with the message that's similar to what I know it was intended for...?? Please help! THANK YOU!

P.S Is it ok and still effective to lit tealight Candles on honeyjar?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:39 pm

I don't think it's necessary to light candles on honey jars to keep them working for you. As a matter of fact, it may even work better if you've forgotten about it, because you're not thinking the work to death.
HRCC Student #1989

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:15 pm

Moonlightdream ,

A petition should be a heart felt true prayer to God so an exact word may not happen but make sure its clear and concise, I see a lot of people being wordy for the sake of words..get to the point. tea lights work as well but you dont get signs from then like you do with other candles.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Sekhmet

Unread post by Sekhmet » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:30 pm

What herbs can I use on my honeyjar candles to encourage him to communicate with me? I'm way more chatty than he is and I'd like it if he talked to me more.

standingonthesun19

Unread post by standingonthesun19 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:00 am

I am getting ready to start my honey jar and I am somewhat confused. I do not have any personal effects like hair or bodily fluids ( I don't want to be intimidate with him until things are better). In the past month we've talked very little. I do have a photo of him (I am not in the photo with him) can I add the photo to my honey jar? Should I add a photo of me as well? Also can I add a magnet to the jar to draw him closer? Thanks any advice would be greatly appreciated

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:02 am

sekhmet, add deer tongue herb to make him loosen up and talk more.

standingonthesun19, you can add a magnet to the jar, I would get a photo of you and a photo of him and smear it with honey they put them face to face get two magnets and stick them on each side of the photo so it is drawing you both in.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:00 pm

Thanks AlyssaH and J82! Since I don't recall the exact Words in the petition paper in my honey jar, I'll go with my heartfelt desire when I pray over it instead. The only thing I'm concerned about now is... How should I properly dispose of the used tea lights when I live in an apartment? Can it be thrown at a crossroad instead? Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Moonlightdream ,

Wax residue (if any) should be tossed in a crossroad with a prayer. the tins should be recycled just like the glass containers from 7 day candles.

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:26 am

Can I open my honey jar and put Another petition paper in it for similar purpose? Is it ok to open a honey jar and have 2 petition papers in it?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:13 pm

Moonlightdream ,

I would work a different jar because , if the candle burns bad on the jar you dont know which petition its speaking about. If its really close to the original or purpose then simply incorporate it into the candles and the prayers and type of oils chosen for the work.

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:46 pm

That's a great idea, I'll carve similar petition on the Candle instead! But can I still open the jar to add more herbs or personal items such as semen etc?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Moonlightdream ,

you can open a sweet jar, some workers pull honey out and use it in their cooking for the target and replace it as they go.

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:17 am

Just wanted to say that I've seen positive signs after working candles on my old honey jar again. It has only been a couple of Days and last night I saw that the candle wick formed a heart shape while burning, which was quite amazing. I feel hopeful =) I still want to make another one and fill it up with herbs from LM and other personal items. Is it ok to have 2 honey jars working on the same person, with the same intention? Thanks =)

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:01 pm

I everyone. I'm. New here an need some help i just start my hohey jar i am dealing with a house the one ilive in so i put five person in my jar wife husdand an kids however its bin to days i start. But for the two candles i used its burn nicely. But when it reach less than it jus blase up an burn out in les than five minits im feel so hopeless please help

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:03 pm

I want to by the house im living in

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:53 am

Good morning LM Family ;)
I got a honey jar question, I emptied out my old jar bcuz I hadn't worked it for months. and I did a divination and it said a NEW honey jar would be best.
okay so started a new one and every candle burned on it burns ALL THE WAY DOWN LEAVING ONLY A WICK STANDING on the jar. NO wax tears or any wax spillage on my jar at all.. my question is if my jar is burning this way (which I think is great) why does my intended seem so distant and non affectionate? I also have a doll baby.
any advice given would be appreciated.
Thank you
Gifted
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Hello gifted,

This is one of those questions that has lots of possible answers. It is really impossible to know without some kind of reading on the situation to see what is going on. It is possible it just hasn't started working visibly yet, it may be that someone else is also working on stopping you, any number of things. I would suggest getting a reading to find out what is really going on!

Peace~

Nathen

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:28 am

THANK YOU Nathen.
I have a AIIR reader that I work with regularly.. but its been a while since I last got a reading funds are super tight right now,
we email n pm n I can only get a reading next month when my funds get back to normal from the holidays ;)
thanks for responding to me quickly..
I appreciate everyone here on the forum.
Gifted
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Naexis

Unread post by Naexis » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:27 pm

In reference to sugar boxes to be fed a little at a time to the intended - is it appropriate to add a very small amount of other edible herbs, cinnamon for example?

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:13 am

Hello, Moonbeam38 ,

You would have to call the shop and ask that question. Or else, e-mail them.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Take care

I ordered my honey jar from lucky mojo on jan 1st. Still hasn't arrived. Does anyone know how long it takes to ship? I'm in NJ and I'm very eager for it to arrive so I can start. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Hello, Naexis,

Yes, as long as they are for the same intention. You wouldn't want to add an herb that had nothing to do with your intention or counter-productive to it

Take care

Naexis wrote:In reference to sugar boxes to be fed a little at a time to the intended - is it appropriate to add a very small amount of other edible herbs, cinnamon for example?
HRCC Graduate #1631

honeyyy

Unread post by honeyyy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:19 pm

Hello....im very new to this...my exboyfriend and I recntly broke up and we were together for two years...we still love eachother but just not together...im interested in trying a honey jar that maybe has worked for any of you...I dont have anything like his hair...but I do however have a picture of him alone and a picture of me alone...so if anyone could give me a good detailed way to get started id greatly appreciate it!!! & also if the jar is to b filled with honey...etc. .because ive seen so many different things....thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello, honeyyy,

Welcome to the forum! If you get a chance (and wish to do so) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

There are over 80 pages here for you to read. We ask our wonderful clients to first read the pages and then ask questions.

All your answers are o these pages. And, yes, you can use the pictures. Add your names also.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

honeyyy

Unread post by honeyyy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:09 am

Thanks...its just sooo many pages and with everyones longg stories....which is y I tried to keep it short and hope for a quick response....I just read the through the forums here and there but its too much!!

mark
Newly Registered

Unread post by mark » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:29 pm

Hi,

I would like to do a Honey jar for my son, who is getting bulled at school, so that the other kids stop picking on him.

I was wondering what do I need to put on the petition, considering that there are multiple bullies involved.

Also, I do not know the names of all of them, and would also like to pro-actively sweeten to him future potential bullies.

How could I do that ?

Thanks,
Mark

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Hello Mark,

This is such a good working to be doing! I would write it as "any and all people who have or ever will try to bully my son so and so. They are now sweet and kind to my son so and so" Something like that. I wish you lots of success in this work!

Peace~

Nathen

mark
Newly Registered

Unread post by mark » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Thanks Nathen

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Is there a way to make the targets of a honey jar spell be sweet to a certain person if the person doesn't take a bit of the honey and take part of the spell? I'm specifically asking about my Mom and Littlest Sister. I'm planning on casting a honey jar spell on Littlest Sister, who's evil, nasty, and mom thinks she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She flat out told Mom that she doesn't want her to be happy, but Mom's not comfortable casting a spell on her. Is there a way to use the honey jar to make Sister be sweet to my Mom without Mom taking an active role in the spell? Or would I have to try a different spell method?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Hello, Luckbewithme876 ,

Yes. Just put both their names, pictures, any personal concerns you have of them in a honey jar.

Then, work your candles on it.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lxynxxx

Unread post by Lxynxxx » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:14 am

Hi everyone,

I have a general question regarding honey jars. I have mine going on for about 2 months, without much succes I might add :(. In the meanwhile my honey completely solidified a couple of times. It's just a solid buttery substance from the outside. I've heated it up with hot water a few times and that makes it somewhat runny again, but it just keeps crystalising again. I suspect the low quality of the honey is the cause.
How does this effect the jar? Does it make working slower, less effective?
I'm worried because the results are null and I'm losing motivation this way. I paused the work for last Wed and Fri for instance...
Thanks for your opinions and advices!

P.S. All my candles burn clean leaving almost no residue whatsover.

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:06 pm

So I finally received my honey jar spell kit today in the mail. Do I use the entire packet of herbs that came with it? It also came with parchment paper and I was going to include our pictures smeared with the honey and put together face to face. Should I write my petition on the parchment paper or on the back of his picture instead? Thanks!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:28 pm

Hello Moonbeam38,

I suppose you could do either or. I kind of like the idea of putting the petition in the parchment and adding in the face to face pictures as another piece on its own but go with your gut. For the herbs I do not believe you need to use the whole pack. Typically just a pinch or so will do!

Peace~

Nathen

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Thanks for the reply! I think I may add it as another piece to the jar. My only concern was that the jar was so small that it wouldn't all fit but I suppose it will be just fine. I'm excited to try the jar out and see what results I get.

Naexis

Unread post by Naexis » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:57 pm

I've put a vanilla bean, some rosemary, caraway seeds, coriander and cumin in my sugar jar for fidelity- and I'm currently burning a pink candle dressed with Follow Me Boy on top of it. Just using what I have on hand, I hope that will be effective.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Has anyone have had the experience of attracting spiders near their honey jar? I've never had any spiders in my room but since I did the honey jar I've had a few that showed up. Two were on the wall where my honey jar altar is against it on two diff occasions. Tonight one was crawling on the saucer where the honey jar is. Gross!!! I discarded the saucer and wanted to deloy this honey jar and start a new one. I'm very OTC of insects.... I was just wondering if spiders in hoodoo signafies anything..

Thanks a bunch LM forum.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:52 am

Singskyle,

Spiders in hoodoo seem to be pretty relative. Some people feel affinity toward spiders, some people feel that they're a bad omen. I work with Santisima Muerte, who is associated with the spider in folklore. If I see a spider after petitioning her for help, it's a good sign. If I see a spider spinning a web, even better. Two spiders? Awesome. (I should also add that she is associated with owls...and off and on there is an owl that will set himself up outside my bedroom window and hoot all night, keeping up our household. This is really unusual. I live in the burbs. I definitely interpret this as a sign and omen.)

If you feel that they are a bad sign to your work, then maybe they are. Particularly if they are uncommon to your environment and trigger a deep fear. But I wouldn't throw out your honey jar. Or kill them.I would just cleanse or get a reading to find out if there is something you don't know, like hidden enemies or events coming that you need to protect yourself from.

And then sometimes a cigar is just a cigar....I think it's something you have to decide for yourself or get a reading on. I'm pretty sure a quick reading could reveal if these appearances are significant and related to your work.

Lxynxxx

Unread post by Lxynxxx » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:56 am

Lxynxxx wrote:Hi everyone,

I have a general question regarding honey jars. I have mine going on for about 2 months, without much succes I might add :(. In the meanwhile my honey completely solidified a couple of times. It's just a solid buttery substance from the outside. I've heated it up with hot water a few times and that makes it somewhat runny again, but it just keeps crystalising again. I suspect the low quality of the honey is the cause.
How does this effect the jar? Does it make working slower, less effective?
I'm worried because the results are null and I'm losing motivation this way. I paused the work for last Wed and Fri for instance...
Thanks for your opinions and advices!

P.S. All my candles burn clean leaving almost no residue whatsover.
Would someone have an opinion or advise regarding my solidified honey please? Any experiences like mine so far?
Thanks in advance!

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:08 am

Lynxxxx,

I just had no idea what the answer to this was. I searched and if you search too you'll see a post where Miss Cat says it's just a chemical process and has no effect on your work.

Two months does seem like a long time to go without movement. I'm sorry, that's frustrating, but don't be discouraged. Honey jars are notoriously slow, but maybe you can do something in conjunction with your honey jar to bring about some more favorable results. Have you had a reading on your situation? Do you have strong personal links in your jar? I just don't know enough about what you did to have an opinion.

I saw your question posted earlier and just wanted someone with more experience to give you a more thorough answer, but it seems like I'm often awake at odd hours on this forum. I'm sure someone will come along with more helpful information to contribute.

Lxynxxx

Unread post by Lxynxxx » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:26 am

Thank you so much Luckycat13!

I enjoy reading your posts and learn so much from them. I hope you will keep contributing to this forum with your experiences. Newbies like me need these kind of stuff :) Searched on the forum, but haven't seen miss cat's comment pop up.
I did have a reading from an AIRR member about 6 weeks ago, things looked fine between me and the target on the long run, the communication part was the blockage. I'm going to work on that too once my LM supplies arrive, I just don't have anything on hand right now to support my work in that direction.
Maybe a honey jar is just not my thing. I did crafted it without LM products with 7 love herbs that I could get my hands on.
I believe LM products would really make the difference, too bad it takes so long to receive the orders when you're outside the US.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 am

Lynxxxx,

Thank you for the kind words, but I honestly consider myself a newbie as well. :) We are in the same boat. I guess you could say I've been taught/practicing folk magic since childhood, but nobody called it anything. It was just..."Oh, that girl in school is bothering you...you get a string and tie these knots, wishing what you want on her with each knot..." That was my first spell. Lol No one called it a name. It just was whatever it was. Since discovering the Conjure community there are a lot of similarities to what I grew up with, and then there are a lot of differences. I want to practice traditional hoodoo, however, so I'm really trying to learn and absorb as much as possible. Hopefully ultimately taking Miss Cat's correspondence course.

That's great about your reading! It gives you something to look forward to and offers some reassurance that things will work out in the long run. You'll love LM products. I love them. So much. Prior to LM I was buying these very plain oils and adding my own herbs, but I just didn't get the results I get from LM. I think the quality of LM products and the energy and prayers that go into production just set them apart.

If honey jars aren't your thing (I don't think they are really what works best for me either) and you are waiting for your products, you could have MISC set a vigil candle with a petition for you? The candles are fixed with herbs and prayed over and lit with whatever petition you specify. It's a really neat and affordable service. You could even keep going with your honey jar, and have MISC set a Road Opener candle petitioning to open up the way to communication. Then continue with whatever you planned when your supplies get there.

I also used the time I was waiting for my LM order to prepare. I started making a new doll baby, gathering personal effects. Do everything I would need to essentially start fresh with my LM products.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Luckbewithme876 ,

Yes. Just put both their names, pictures, any personal concerns you have of them in a honey jar.

Then, work your candles on it.

Take care
Thank you Miss Aida. :) I will do that.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:01 pm

luckycat13 wrote:Singskyle,

Spiders in hoodoo seem to be pretty relative. Some people feel affinity toward spiders, some people feel that they're a bad omen. I work with Santisima Muerte, who is associated with the spider in folklore. If I see a spider after petitioning her for help, it's a good sign. If I see a spider spinning a web, even better. Two spiders? Awesome. (I should also add that she is associated with owls...and off and on there is an owl that will set himself up outside my bedroom window and hoot all night, keeping up our household. This is really unusual. I live in the burbs. I definitely interpret this as a sign and omen.)

If you feel that they are a bad sign to your work, then maybe they are. Particularly if they are uncommon to your environment and trigger a deep fear. But I wouldn't throw out your honey jar. Or kill them.I would just cleanse or get a reading to find out if there is something you don't know, like hidden enemies or events coming that you need to protect yourself from.

And then sometimes a cigar is just a cigar....I think it's something you have to decide for yourself or get a reading on. I'm pretty sure a quick reading could reveal if these appearances are significant and related to your work.
thank you luckycat13, very helpful!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:53 pm

folks, I think I just got confirmation of the spider meaning near and on honey jar... it was a bad omen for my case. He did something that made me suspicious and confronted him. we are breaking up. just thought I share this update. thanks LM family for the support all along.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:05 pm

singskyle,

I am so sorry

We are here for you if you need us
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tinkkerbell
Newly Registered

Unread post by Tinkkerbell » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:28 pm

Hello,
I'm so sorry to post a new question but I cannot figure out how to start a new post. My question is very simple. Can honey jar spell work on someone who is single and wants to attract love or sweetness in her life?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:54 pm

I have a question regarding the honey jar spell. Me and my boyfriend have been together for two years now. The only thing is, I wish he would be more nicer to me, I want him to love me more and be more romantic towards me such as buying me more flowers taking me on dates. Which honey jar spell would be the best to purchase on lucky mojo ?

standingonthesun19

Unread post by standingonthesun19 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:26 pm

This might seem like a silly question but I've been working my honey jar for about a week. I've lit a candle three times. Each time the burn was completely clean. No dripping no smoke, no anything. The candle just burns until it burns itself out. I had a reading about a month ago and the reading was very positive. In other threads I've read that I should see a sign in 3 days, movement in 3 weeks. Well I haven't seen a sign (other than seeing his name everywhere , on the car in front of me in traffic, at work a client with his name, On the sofa I liked at the furniture store, a baby playing peek a boo on the train with me I don't consider these things signs). I guess what I am asking is if I haven't seen a sign should I abandon my honey jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello, Lovingprincess,

This would be the best jar to use:

www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-love-me.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Hello, standingonthesun19 ,

You've had clean burns and lots of signs!!

Keep up the good work and don't abandon it.

The 3-3-3 is not a rule. Nevertheless, you've had signs!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

readingsbyevan
HRCC Student

Unread post by readingsbyevan » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:59 am

Tinkkerbell wrote:Hello,
I'm so sorry to post a new question but I cannot figure out how to start a new post. My question is very simple. Can honey jar spell work on someone who is single and wants to attract love or sweetness in her life?

Thank you in advance for your advice.
Hey Tinkkerbell,

You can definitely use a honey jar to bring a new love and sweetness into your life! Like most jar spells, they take time and a little work, so just be ready to do the work properly and you should succeed.

If you start from page one of this thread you'll find a lot of wonderful info from the people on here that can give you tips and ideas as to what to put in your jar, but this page is a good start if you're looking for information to get started!

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#jarandcandle

Can't wait to hear about all the love you're gonna receive!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:43 pm

Miss Aida wrote:singskyle,

I am so sorry

We are here for you if you need us
Many thanks Miss Aida. I'm completely sorrow and dealing with the pain right now. the honey jar I started in June didn't have picture nor personal concern but it worked the 3rd day I started and worked amazingly well for about 3 months. Then it stopped working but would still give me signs like I focus so well on the fire of the candle, he would ring in that split second! I want to tell the rest that honey jar works beautiful along with LM oils. but if it's not meant to be, it's not. I have his hair soaked in love me oil and fmb oil. When I feel better, I might start a new jar with the hair... it's the only piece I have so I have to think hard if I want to keep it as sovereign or put in a new honey jar... get some reconcile oil maybe?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:03 am

Hello singskyle,

If you had a fight or a falling out I would include reconciliation in whatever work you decide to do next! I would also recommend you do some Clarity work on yourself so you can see clearly what is best for you and go from there! (http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html)

Peace~

Nathen

eben74

Unread post by eben74 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:52 pm

Today, I am documenting the start of my honey jar. I did not have a jar with a metal lid and I did not have the day to drive up to LM. I was also just compelled to make one today, during the moon hour of venus. So, I went to the store and found a reasonable sized glass jar with a metal lid. The stickers on it were clear and easy to peel off... And the best part, it already had a vanilla bean in it. I knew the jar was for Honey work. I spent 10 minutes looking at jellies and jams and such and found this single Vanilla bean in the size jar I needed.

So my ingredients were complete...

*Personal Artifacts of my Target = hair that I had cut from her, a long strand of hair she had given me, and a dried maxipad of hers. Myself? An endless supplied of artifacts.
*A picture of us together
*A honeybear of pure honey about to be emptied.
*LM Oils = Stay with Me, Dixie Love, Chuparrosa
*LM Sachet = Love Me
*Torn paper bag
*Red pen
*Bowl of hot water
*Bowl of ice water
*Vanilla Bean Jar
*Pink Birthday Candle

So, I fill my Jar with honey and put it in the hot water. The honey stayed very loose and workable. I followed the instructions on the LM website for the most part. Last week, I had actually found my Jackball. I had previously worried that it had died because I thought my ex touched the bag it was in. I fed it some bourbon and it came alive again... Or woke up. So, I asked my jackball as to what items I should use in my jar. It clearly gave a no to dried fluids. So, hairs it is.

I continue through my ritual and I get the names on the paper, but on 2 attempts, I kept lifting the pen. Fine point sharpees are not the best. Found a red ball point pen and after another two attempts... Kept overlapping the circle of dreams around the names... I got it down! I add my sachet powder, hairs, and actually some Lush bath salt that smells so delicious that she bought me for my birthday. It got folded as instructed and tucked in the jar.

Now... I had this photo of us. I annointed our faces with all three oils and then tucked it into the jar. Our faces face toward the center of the jar... Which has the vanilla bean and folded petition. At this point, I put kitchen parchment under the came (being a dried product) there was no cardboard liner to hold a seal. I screw the cap on and put my jar into the bowl of ice water. This was the attempt to seal it like canning products. I tore off the extra parchment that stuck out then took my jar to the stove. I put a saucer plate on the gas stove eye for balance, then lit the pink birthday candle that was annointed with the three oils I used on the picture..

I dripped a few drops of the candle onto the lid and stuck the candle into it. Since it was in a fire safe location and situation... I went to have lunch with my target. Lunch went great. But lunch always goes great. According to my jackball... All of this will come to fruition in 2017. I found letting my jackball was a novel approach. I have it, it is a part of me, it should be helpful in these matters.

So, anyway... This was my honeyjar today. I will most likely light it Wednesday and Friday this week ans let it ride for a bit. I always seem to rush my energies on these. My intent and energy is there, it is always a feeling like... This is it? Well, today it still felt rushed, but this is the first honeyjar that I not only felt confident in, but it also just felt right. As "major" development come through, I will give updates. I just wanted to document my procedure here first so that I may reflect upon it with my updates.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Hello, eben74,

Thanks for keeping us in mind!

Good luck with your spell work!
HRCC Graduate #1631

eben74

Unread post by eben74 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:56 pm

So, in a follow-up to my most recent HoneyJar... My target has always been nice to me. Really sweet and affectionate. Not intimate, but affectionate. I have not talked to her sister in 6 years. So tonight, her sister calls me and we talk for 4 hours. During our conversation, she mentions that hopefully my intended will meet someone nice or someone she already knows. The conversation got back to catching up then she says I would make a great father and it would be great for our children to grow up together.

I dont know how you would look at it, but it looks to me that I worked my jar right. It is not only going after my intended... Which sounds so much nicer than target.. But it is working the family too to see me in the proper light.

Thank you St Expedite, Aphrodite, Lucky Mojo... And whoever elsr I have left out. Much love

ihaveaplan3

Unread post by ihaveaplan3 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:09 pm

So I started a honey jar on wed this week and this morning which would be day 3, I had a dream that my ex told me he wants to be with me and he will do so in three weeks :)

I'm taking this as a positive sign and hoping that its true:)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”