Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Loved
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Loved » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:41 am

It hurts so much because I still love him. All these years I've been in his corner. At his darkest moments I was there out of love and devotion. I gave so much of myself - not expecting anything in return at all, but that's just how much I loved him.

We had our ups and downs and times of being separated. We've gone through alot. The three years that he was in prison I spent everyday in prayer, and in researching how to get him out, finding people who could help him. As a woman I stayed true to him and honored our relationship. When he came out (May 2008) I thought that everything would be okay. That we would evolve to the next level and continue to grow together. At his baptism, I felt my prayers had been answered. And that the storm was over and we would enjoy the sun. I knew that he would have alot to do to get his life back in order and I supported every goal.

But then something happened and I don't know what, when I wanted to come and visit, he would say that It's not safe for me to come (because of people involved in his case), or that he was busy with work and just needed space. So I gave him what he needed. But I still wanted to come and visit, just to spend time, to reconnect, but the answer was always no. And the months of no turned into a year. But I still had the same love for him. And there were times he would say that he was going to come down and visit with me, but then not come. (He always said he loved me. Every conversation ended with I love you.)

It was like a door was closing on me and I couldn't understand why, because I'd been there for him in everything all these years.

Then, one month ago to this day, he said that he didn't want a relationship anymore. That he just wanted to work on himself and be by himself. And that just tore me up inside and I told him that I loved him and would wait for him to go through whatever because I didn't want to be any other person anyway. And it's true - I have never felt this way about anyone at all.

Then a two weeks ago the biggest hurt of all came when he told me that he was moving in with another woman and that they had been seeing each other, and my heart was just ripped to shreds and I said to him how can you throw away the person who has been in your corner all these years. How do you just shut the door on what we had? And he said that it just happened. The distance was getting to him. (We are five hours away because of his parole requirements) And I said, but I wanted to come to you and you wouldn't let me. And it's true, I always would ask to come and he would say no.

This pain that I have from losing him, some days is just too much to bear. Knowing that all those dreams I had and wishes I had for us are now given to someone else. It was me who was there, who waited for him to get through everything. Three years while he was locked up, I prayed for him and stayed true to him. I try to deal with it as best I can - but every morning and every night the tears come. There are moments where I feel like I just can't breathe. I think of ways to end my life, even though I know that's wrong. But it hurts like there's a hole in my soul. He was my best friend and the love of my life and now he's gone and I feel like I never had a chance. I never knew there was something wrong, wrong enough that he would leave me.

And I can't even find the anger that some people say I should have. I still love him and it's so much to carry. People say move on, let go. But that just crushes me inside. People say live your life - but he was my life, he was my joy. Everything I did, I planned it so that I would benefit the two of us. Working a job to buy a house that we would share... Knowing that he was there made everything have a purpose.

I never thought in a million years that he would leave me for someone else after all that we've been through and it just hurts.

I wrote this letter to him, but I didn't send it because I don't want to make him mad now. It says what I feel.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

...you didn't give me a chance. You didn't tell me there was something wrong, something missing. You made me think you needed the space to get yourself together, and I gave it to you. And now you say the distance was too much. Why didn't you give me chance to be with you. I wanted to be with you every day. I wanted to be who you came home to, who cooked for you. I was here, ready , waiting for you to give me the okay to come. What was wrong with me???

Confused is the easiest word to use, but doesn't begin to describe the shock that I am feeling. Hurt is an easy word also, but doesn't touch the actual pain of you separating from me.

I've been there in your corner every step of the way. I read your letters every day - those you sent to me in your darkest moments. Letters where you say yourself that the love you have for me is strong, that there will be no other. You said yourself that the love I have for you amazes you, my strength in sticking by your side amazes you. That you couldn't wait to hug me and kiss me all the time once you got out. That you love how no matter how many times I get knocked down I always get back up. I never thought you would knock me down? You signed them, love the love of your life.

You mean the world to me. I am shaken to my core, I never thought that you would walk out on me. Never in a million years after what we went through. Me....I've been there every step of the way since for 14 and a half years. There to uplift, there to help, there to love. I did everything you asked. Everything. And I've been ready to come to your side. I never told you no.

You mentioned the distance bothered you...but I was here. Ready and waiting for the okay to come. I had a new bag and it was always packed, ready for you to say, okay babe you can come. Why didn't you let me come? You are punishing me for what?

It doesn't just happen, you had a choice to honor our love. But you chose to leave me and run to someone else? To taste something new? What about all that we've been through. Doesn't that count for something. You said yourself to the pastor "this woman has been in my life for 15 years, I love her"

Put yourself in my shoes. Not for just the entire 14 and a half years, but at time when many women would have walked away I cared for you while the system treated you like hell for three years. I did all I could to lift your spirits. I prayed to God every single day to bring you home to me, to give you your life back. To give us a chance to build a wonderful life. Everyday was devoted to researching how to get you out. Who can I call, Who can I write? Notebooks devoted to you. It was me that you said you were coming home to.

Women around me would say I'm crazy, why don't I just "go get some", go party, meet someone new. But I said no. I believe that God will bring him home and I believe that he will honor the devotion that I've given to him.

I saw us going places, traveling and seeing so much together. We would go dancing, to the movies, to dinner, just curl up on the couch, cook together again, ski, anything and everything! - we'd get a chance to have a ball and share the world from a place of love. My first time to Vegas was going to be with you.

But the pain for me comes in not understanding why you didn't want me there. I never looked at another while you were away. I stayed faithful and true. I only had eyes for you. I didn't give into temptations from others. I honored the love I have for you. I just knew in my heart that you would honor me and the commitment I made to be true to you

You said you were going through things? When did you think I wasn't there for you? I've been here for you to talk to. Why didn't you tell me, talk to me. I've always been here to listen to you. I've been a rock for you to stand on, a shoulder for you to lean on, cry on. It was my heart that broke the night your voice choked with tears, on the phone with you when you first got locked up. I raced to the courthouse the fist day you were to be in court and I stayed as long as I could, waiting to see you-hoping you were okay. It was my apt. that was searched, and monitored. I was followed for you. Did I ever tell you that?

And when we finally knew your sentence, it was you and me who rejoiced and thanked God! I marked the days on my calendar and prepared for you to return. I was eager to take that drive to you. Make love to you. Help you, give you what you needed to get back on track.

My love is true and has stood the test of time. How can you toss that aside? Throw away everything that we have. No, not material things - I always saw us building that life together - but a pure love. I love you not for what you have, but for the man that you are. And this isn't you, Chulo. I know that wouldn't just leave me like this. I know that you know how much you mean to me. You have to remember. You have to know. I would never forsake you for another.

I live my life everyday, but the zest for it has faded without you. Everything I touch, see, smell, taste hear brings thoughts of you. You are my heart, my joy, my air - yes my air. Knowing you were there for me made every day worth living. It was all for something. My eyes still light up for you. Even in this.

Don't walk away from true love and honor. Don't walk away from me. Remember. Take some time and remember our love.

There's so much I want to share with you, so much I want to give to you. No one can compete with the love I have for you, the complete and total devotion I have to you. My soul is literally crying out to you. Don't toss me away. We have a good thing. Me and you Chulo. I know what's real. I love and am in love with you. No one can take your place. I wouldn't have let anyone try. You already had that spot in my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a million voices going on in my head now. So many questions. I can't sleep and I don't feel much like eating either. I make myself go to work and smile, but it's all a lie, because I'm hiding how I really feel. I see something that reminds me of him and it's all over. He said that nothing was wrong with me. That I was perfect. But if I was perfect, and I still get rejected then what's the point of even living. And that's what I struggle with every day.

I don't believe that he feels for her the way he feels for me. How could that be? I miss him and I just want him to remember our love and come back to me. To give me what he promised me - love , devotion, togetherness....

I talk to him mom and she can't believe that he would do something like this. She says he is stupid for doing it. She know how I love him and have always been there for him.

What can I do? I've prayed to St. Martha, I've burned two marriage candles, I've done a honey jar, I did another kind of jar with Van Van oil, sugar and Florida water with a name paper. I am going to see a Santero, I want to have lights set at LM and I want to see a certified rootworker that lives nearby. I burn white candles, I pray to God every night and morning. I lay in solitude to reflect and send thoughts his way. I did a charm to make him call, but he hasn't.

It feels like the biggest hole is in my soul, and there are moments when I have to catch my breath. I just want him to come back to me. I never thought he would leave. Never would have thought it. I wasn't mean to him, I didn't judge him, I didn't pester him except to say when will I see you again? I was kind and gave all that I could give.

Please, any help, any suggestions. I know this is long - but there's alot going on inside of me.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:41 am

Loved,

for me the first thing to do is see a certified rootworker, there many good ones, but if you want my advice try to have a reading with Miss, Cat, i recommend it, she is real good.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:23 am

Loved,

With a situation like this where you are dealing with powerful emotions, you probably do want to see a professional rootworker. Also, seeing as how your thoughts are taking you to very dark places and you mentioned wanting to kill yourself, please see a doctor or a therapist. Sometimes emotions are so big that we can't handle them on our own.

Please put yourself first, and do get some help. I really feel for you, and my thoughts are with you.

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:39 am

WOW - thanks for the input - but since you really don't know my whole situation I will take this as your opinion. The whole story is not there and my only concern is my DAUGHTER and she knows the whole story so please do not slam people when you only know a little bit.

Dani2

Unread post by Dani2 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 pm

mmcpower,

I've noticed there are a couple of people here (2 in particular come to mind) who tend to drive people away by acting like the LM police (although they are NOT moderators) or by simply making assumptions and being really rude. I think in general they are a disservice to the forum, but don't let that discourage you, there are some really helpful people on here and someone else should answer with productive feedback/advice. Best of luck! :)

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Dani,

Thank you - I have made some great friends amd have gotten wonderful advice from so many people and I enjoy this forum very much, so there is no way someone would make me leave, everyone has their opinion and until we have been in each others shoes we can only speculate what we would do or how we would act or handle anything. Thanks again - I appreciate members like you.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:35 pm

I'm with Dani, mmcpower has to live with any decision she makes, not us, and I think all moral opinions and points have been made. I also agree that your main focus now has to be your daughter; having been blessed with parents that were absolute lions where I was concerned (and still are) I can't fathom him flat telling her he'd put his new woman first. For her sake, you might consider a honey jar to help sweeten him to you two, it's not a quick fix, but it might be the way to go.

Props to HD for his answer
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Your man is being very selfish to be choosing his tart over his daughter. He is being especially cruel to tell her to her face. His prioritues should lie with his child. In my opinion, any work you do against this man and his girlfriend is entirely justified. You're the one who has to live with it, so if you feel you need to do this, then you go right ahead. Some people on this forum have different belief systems and are more worried about karma etc, but don't let anyone else tell you what to believe. Do what you need to do. I'll have a think and see what could be done specifically to get this man to put his daughter first, and I'll get back to you. Meantime, stay strong and love your daughter. Whatever happens with the father, she'll know you're always there for her and that she is loved.

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Thank you to all of you who are understanding and supportive. I was very depressed and that is why I pushed my husband away, he still tells me to this day that he loves me so all hope is not gone, but I think sometimes the new girlfriend should step up when she knows that she is causing conflicts between our daughter and her dad. She is a mother and I personally could not do what she has done to my daughter either. So anyway a little more to the story.

I have faith and things are going to happen when they are meant to, but she needs a little kick in the ass also, cuz it does take two. I have dealt with my husband, she needs to feel the misery that she is putting on my daughter also. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but she needs to feel a little karma right now.

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Forgive me if I came across as slamming, but it totally was not my intention. As I stated in my post, it is only my opinion, and based on the information you provided...nothing more, nothing less.

Having worked in the field of education for over 15 years, I see a lot of kids emotionally suffering because one or both of their parents are acting merely on their own emotions, and not taking their child as a priority figure in their family decisions. I would have to say, based on your information, you husband was clearly not thinking of his daughter when he made that statement to her. It is often times than not that children will hold their tongue so to speak, or only speak in a manner that would please one parent; instead of speaking freely about their emotions in regards to family decisions. I am not saying you did not think of your child every step of the way, but that is where I was coming from.

So, forgive me if I came across harsh. I have just seen so many children suffer in many ways because adults don't take the time to look at the big picture, and only act emotionally. Though, as with any type of medium, one must take in consideration that the outcome is not always going to be what one intends, and hopes for. There is wisdom in that, too...if only we knew.

As for using LM products, it is the only stuff I use and trust.

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Well....since it seems like you really want to pursue this guy, I would suggest getting some divination done to see if he's being on the up and up to begin with. I've found that the "I need to work on myself" excuse almost always means something else. I think DorianGray's advise makes very good sense as well. There's no reason in the world to end your life over a failed relationship.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:18 pm

My heart goes out to you in this time because the only thing that hurts more than being told "I don't want a relationship" is "I don't want you."

That being said, you've done a great deal of work on this man already and it doesn't seem to be working. I feel as though you've expended a great deal of energy on him and he's done nothing to love or honor you. It would be easy to say that you should do a cut and clear and move on, but in my opinion that may be the only thing for you. PP's have suggested seeing a root worker, which is absolutely something I would do were I in your position, but right now what you need to do is heal yourself. Even if he comes back to you tomorrow, he's put you through a lot of pain and suffering and it will be very difficult for both of you to work through that pain.

Take a break from your love work and focus on yourself, cast a glamour, do a cleansing bath, whatever it is you need to start to feel like a beautiful desirable woman again.

I wish you luck with all your efforts.

L

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Do not feel like your time waiting for Chulo was wasted; you now know that you can love someone unconditionally. Say goodbye so you can find someone worthy of your love and devotion.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:46 am

Thank you for your response, Brida. My daughter is very open abut her feelings and we all have an open communication so it is very disturbing to me when another woman, who is also a mother, does not take into consideration what harm she is creating also, between a father and daughter, which she full well knows, makes me resentful of her, not to defend my husband, but she is also a person who can help with the situation and she has made no attempt, so it's easy for me to also be furious with her.

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:27 pm

i understand how you feel as i have been in this state.
I know the feeling of wanting to end your life. Nothing anyone says can get into your head as you only want your pain to stop.
The only way is to keep delaying it. Before you know it, 1 month has past.
Dont think your spells to death.
Just let it go and leave it to manifest. Go out with friends and i know your mind will still be with him. Sometimes attracting other guys help boost that sore and frail self esteem. Go out with guys and friends and share and let it out. Compassionate people will listen and comfort you, it wont go in but it helps to release it. Talking bout your past on a new date is not right but now its about you, you to release and some other people will 'feel' and comfort you.
For me, it was in time i slowly turned to hatred, and anger and no more denial.
I suggest you do a love uncrossing.
carrying some love mojo does give hope and eases the pain.

i have done everything before. different religions, all the self help books, expensive seminars, love help books, traveling alone was miserable.
just give yourself a time frame.
Let him find himself and you finding yourself. Just focus on that thought. Dont contact him so much, give him time to miss you. They will argue one day and he might miss you.

and if the pain is too much to bear you can consider a black walnut bath. but i doubt you want to let it go.
try the uncrossing and join a volunteering group, you will realize that there are many much more unfortunate ppl out there, it instantly eases your pain.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:19 am

My heart really goes out to you.. Although I've never been in the same position as you, where I'd to wait years and years for him, the crush of knowing that he's with someone else, maybe doing the same things he used to do with you, even perhaps loving her after all you've done- I know how painful that can be..

I recommend that you have a reading done with Miss Cat. I've recently been having troubles with my relationship as well, and her readings were incredibly accurate. I learnt a lot about my boyfriend that I hadn't previously known about, and the results of her reading was the turning point that gave me hope in knowing that I'm on the right track.

I would advise you to first of all, find a therapist.. Your feelings are overwhelming you and suffocating you, but you must realise that there is much more to your life than him.. There are much more other men out there who are more worthy of your unwavering, strong love and devotion, and that will love you back equally.

Then, schedule a time with Miss Cat for a reading, (I very highly recommend her) and perhaps order something to banish your negativity, and also to help you see clearly with no emotions clouding your vision.. If push comes to shove, this will make it easier for you to move on, when you can see clearly, and realise that you really don't deserve all that he's put you through..

I'm planning on doing this by taking a series of daily baths for a week, starting with the 13 herb bath, Cast off Evil, Tranquility, Clarity, Healing, Love me (to help you love yourself and restore self-confidence), and King Solomon's Wisdom.

If Miss Cat's reading ends unfavourably, and you know deep in your heart that he's gone too far to come back..
Do a Black Walnut bath and the Cut & Clear spell. Accept that you've already done all you can to salvage the relationship and it didn't work- and allow yourself to move on.

It will take some time and you can't imagine it happening, but the pain will soon ebb away.

If her reading is favourable, if you wish to perform any spells, pour your intent and feelings into them, but, like Blackforrest says, don't think them to death and smother it, just do it with all your heart, then afterwards just try your best to forget about it, and leave it to work on its own. But don't be discouraged if it doesn't work, it may mean that he's too far gone to be helped, and it's also the universe's way of telling you to move on- it might not seem like it now, but it's likely to be a blessing in disguise that you'll soon be smiling back on with no regrets.

I'm sorry I cannot give you better advice.. Just remember that if you need any help, we'll be here for you :)

Keep your chin up, and put more feeling into your smiles :)

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:40 am

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I booked a reading last night with Elvyra , I have to call and set the appointment time today. ( I thought that Miss Cat would be too busy because her site said the wait may be up to four weeks and I didn't think I could make it that long) but maybe I will still book one with her also. I really respect her and all of you on this site.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to 'talk' to me. It helps. Each day that i wake up, I say i guess i'm supposed to be here, 'cause I woke up.

I do miss him and my heart aches and goes numb and aches some more....I am hoping speaking with Miss Elvyra will help me also

Thank you so very much.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Please let us know how your reading goes, if it isn't too personal. Either way, we'll be waiting to offer support and advice. You now we'll all be willing to chip in with suggestions for love spells if there's a chance of reconciliation. We'll also be here to bear you through the pain of separation, if that is what is indicated, and offer advice for cleansing and healing.

Meanwhile, stay strong. You have people all over the world reaching out to help you. Take some comfort in that.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:20 pm

My boyfriend moved out and I want him to move back home with me. I have a used pair of his underwear and was wondering if I can use them in getting him back. In Cat's book “Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic,” it says to tie it and then bury it. Would that work even if hes no longer at home? If not, what other spell using his underwear can I do to get him get him to move back with me?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:52 pm

Lucky Mojo actually has products available to make him come back to you! (But let's face it, they're so wonderful they have everything)

Tying and burying underwear usually is intended to keep someone home, not to bring someone back. However, you do have a great personalconcern in that underwear, so why not use it to make a doll baby and work with it as a proxy-doll in spells of return and reconciliation?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:02 pm

You might want to burn a 'reconciliation candle' or have LM to burn one for you as you make your decision...

NotDorianGray suggestion is great as well...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

LoveStruckNewbie

Unread post by LoveStruckNewbie » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:37 am

So I have an interesting situation and any advice I could get on how to handle it would be greatly appreciated. I was really close friends with a girl for a little over a year, and she openly had romantic feelings towards me for a lot of that time. I never realized how great she really was though until over this past summer when I finally started to have the romantic feelings back. We started to take things to the next level, we never were officially dating but we acted like it, and we also became physical. We were really close and we talked all the time. After continuing this way for about a month she started to become really distant. Maybe partially because her grandmother got sick and eventually passed away, god rest her soul. After some time things between me and her went back to normal for a few days, but then she became distant again and then claimed that she didn't want to be with me anymore.

She didn't really give me many answers as to why, except maybe I came off a little clingy even though all indications were that she liked the attention. It was really shocking to me because we had something really special going on, and I honestly feel that deep down she does still want to be with me but she has so much else going on. Now our friendship is pretty much gone as well, which also really kills me because she had been my best friend for awhile. I know that we could be happy together but I just want her to realize how special what we had was, and if she doesn't have feelings for me anymore, I'd like to spark them back up somehow. Also if I could work out some of the kinks in our friendship, it would be great.

I've looked into various things such as honey jars, and love me spell kits, also maybe reconciliation kits. I've also checked out many free spells and other things I read in other topics on LM. Any recommendations to help me get her to want to be with me again? Thank you if you've actually read through all this I know its a lot, but I didn't want to leave out any important details. Thank you in advance for any advice.

- Lovestruck

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:48 pm

I suggest you contact one of the LM recommended readers, since this matter is too individual to be given a general advice.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Ms. D

Unread post by Ms. D » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:06 pm

I know exactly how you feel. I am in a similar position. It has been almost three months since the man I considered to be my soul mate, my mirror decided he couldn't be with me. Granted there are many good reasons he did what he did and which I understand but it doesn't make it hurt any less. I am now at the point where I go between being angry at him for hurting me and missing him like crazy. We were the best of friends and I think I miss having that person I could tell anything to most. I would be just friends with him if he would allow me only that but he is not able to do that...and knowing that he still cares for me in that respect is hardest of all.
But time does heal all wounds, as much as I hate that cliche since it is all people would try to comfort me with. I didn't want to do a cut and clear, I still won't because part of me feels that it would be like wiping out someone I still (do not enjoy admitting) love. I tried two honey jars, a reconciliation spell kit, a break up spell (since he now is working on his old marriage again) and no avail...at least I got an apology for his indifference...
But I have accepted it for what it is now and can only hope that one day he will find his way back to me as a friend because as a lover or partner I had to ask myself a very painful question....Do you really want to be with someone that hurt you that much? I answered that question with a NO.
I cried about it..still do...but it is still NO!
And I trust that one day that man who will not hurt me, who will share all the things I need him to share with me will come.
This trust doesn't make the lonely days easier, the missing him better, the hurt go away but it is hope and I feel that there is no stronger magick in all the world than a heart with hope.

Dara Anzlowar gave me a reading and much guidance and I am very grateful to her. She is definitely someone that I would consult again.
Sometimes we do not understand why life sends us this hurt but I have come to understand that the death of anything is a chance to birth something new.
Yes I am working on a new potion and a new honey jar...to bring me the "RIGHT" man and love....because I have learned in all this that he wasn't worthy of me not the other way around.
Let me just say this...you are selfless and such a faithful and loving person, devoted and steadfast and loyal...do you not want a person that is worthy of that?? He has shown you he is not. This isn't about him anymore....make it about you.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:54 am

If its any comfort, i've been there.

right now there is probably nothing anyone can say that will help much, but i think Ms D has given very good advice ...make it about you!
At some level i am sure you must have known what was happening but chose to ignore it...if u now stop and think about it there must always have been tell tale signs. We just want to believe so much we ignore them.Also remember there is a purpose for every experience, ask yourself what you learnt out of it: you are true, faithful, sincere, trusting,and believe you me,the right man would give anything for someone like you. But for the right man to come you have to give up the wrong one first and allow that space in your life..you have to trust the universe to the extent that you are ok if no one ever shows up, you have to trust the creator that he does indeed know what is best for you, and give up hanging onto this old wish. You dont have to tell me i sound hard on you, but that is what worked for me.

Sometimes hard as it may be to accept , some people just dont appreciate what the other has to offer. I thought i was good to my ex: gave him all i got, plus my life savings and then some and the minute he had that he walked out..he was cheating on me using my own computer to talk to other women!! The nerve!! But the only reason he could do it was because i was trusting, loving unconditionally, generous etc etc, but some folks just dont get it and take you for a fool. Anyways long story short i met someone who appreciates these very same things in me and the reason we have a great relationship is because of trust and mutual honesty. And his ex was the same , she thought he was a fool and cheated him right and left...if its any comfort, learn from your mistakes, but be true to your self. your life is very definitely about you.

Also, go for a vacation to someplace new and unexpected, if only for a weekend... when i was going thru my own little hell, i confided in my sis and i think she is a very wise little woman. she took me to this place one weekend where they did bungee jumping..i wasn't in the mood for it but it was the first time i had done it and i think it jarred me out of my lovesick rut..the next weekend we went to see the niagara falls and we went right in them..i now think there was something magical and cleansing about it because thats when i started to mend and felt happy just for being me and for being alive in such a beautiful world

now that i am more magically aligned, i think what she helped me through was a metaphysical 'cut and clear'...if you get my drift.

but seriously: this weekend itself if you aren't working go someplace else, and preferably in the opposite direction to where this guy lives...make all of your actions symbolic and make them about you...change things in your house, move away if you can, give away his things if you have them every single one of them, go to an energy worker or massage therapist , and do a thorough cleansing of your house. The learn some serious rootwork, have spells done for you, and do some under someone's guidance...the end of the year is about endings and it is very metaphysically and metaphorically apt that this happens now.

Also keep logging on to this forum, there is great strength in talking to people, and this is a very helpful place

Take care, you will be in my prayers, and trust me, you will get over it. Time is a great healer.

Hugs,
Zee

martyp

Unread post by martyp » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Hello
Recently my boyfriend and i had a major fallin out in two years our first big argument led to a split that has lasted for 3 months. I had 2 readings done and they confirm that my boyfriend misses me and wants to come back however he is full of negative energy by people who doesnt wanna see us together and is filled with gossip. all these things creates a wall keeping us apart. I wanted to know of a cleasing ritual that can tear down those walls, bring communication, commitment, and protection to our union. anyone please help me if you know of anything that will get the job done. Thanks in advance for all of your help!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Well you need to take this in parts. Before you can bring any communication or anything else you have to get him back in your life.

I would do an uncrossing candle for your relationship, and the following below:

1) Sweet jar-he is the one full of negativity right now. So if you can soften him up, and think sweetly of you since he already is then this will help him think more fondly of you
2)Clarity spell to give the clarity to what he wants with you. (perhaps you can even do a compelling candle to influence him with thoughts of you and to contact you.)
3)reconcilation Spell kit- You and him need to reconcile,
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
4)Lastly do a firey wall of protection from people that can influence your relationship.

Once you do that then you could work on the commitment, and the communication part of things. I would actually do a protection spell for him now so that he does not listen to the garbage that people are telling him.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

martyp

Unread post by martyp » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Thanks Star! i want to do the clarity spell cuz i have a honey jar going right now. do you have any good clarity spell. i was just burning sage incense for clarity but i dont know any spell.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:37 pm

I would get a skull candle, or perhaps a white candle if you do not want to wait for shipping. I would dress it with clarity oil/powder, sage, and king solomon. Pine needles good for getting away the negativity that clogs up the mind as well. To keep it simple, you could write a petition, and I would like to give (target's name) a clear mind free of the negative thoughts about his relationship with (your name here). Please empower (target's name) with the ability to make a clear conscious decision about our relaitonship. I know its kind of shabby, but you get the idea. You could continue to burn the sage incense, and even sprinkle some protection herbs around the candle so that he will not be clogged up any further from others.

Make sure you do some protection work to protect him from all these lies and gossip. If you do not do that then, its just going to cloud up his mind again. I would do this protection work ongoing to protect him from all that gossip until you are finished with all the steps.

scotty10

Unread post by scotty10 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:14 pm

[Details of the situation were deleted by the poster -- replies that follow refer to the originally-described situation. When posts are gutted like this, it is difficult to follow the logic of those who respond, but rather than delete the entire thread, i am simply going to leave it, clean it up, and lock it. --cat]

[The usual -- he cheated, they had a fight, he has another lover or two, the querent wants him back -- fill-in-the-blanks. --cat]

I do really want him back I know he loves me and I love him and I don't think all has failed in terms of us. I do feel that with me he was becoming more honest and open.

I am very aggressive and I tend to be very scary when rubbed the wrong way, temper wise my tantrums are horrible, but when he wanted to talk I didn't want to, Ignored him and drove him into the arms of another woman who I know he might love but not as much as he loves me.

I think he's worth the fight, if after he returns to me, he doesn't change, then I will permanently let him go to wander the world aimless, but I do think this time it would be different. Not from words but these feelings that I'm having.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:35 pm

[Reply was made per deleted details. -- cat]

Personally, I'd go cut and clear to remove the feelings you have for him. This guy has cheated on you more than once, and manipulated you. He is now cheating emotionally on this woman in Europe, and he is probably having a physical relationship with someone other than her as well. His behaviour indicates that he isn't going to stop the lying and the cheating. You gave him several chances, and he still did the same thing.

At the very least, do some Clarity work so you can get a better perspective on the situation.

This guy isn't good for you. You can get a better one, one who'll stay with you and not sleep around behind your back.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:46 pm

I'm with NDG on this one, with Return To Me he may return to you, but he'll still be a manipulative cheater who blames you for his infidelity because you don't behave how he wants. Magic can work wonders, but it will not change a person's basic nature.

That said, I think a Clarity candle and a divination are almost a must before starting any heavy work, especially something as emotional as this. A reader will tell you flat out no BS whether you can be successful or not.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

scotty10

Unread post by scotty10 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:51 am

I do have a few questions:

How long does the Return to Me candle takes to work? or see results?

Are pictures needed of him for more clarification?

What is a honey Jar as mentioned by Lucylookingskyward?

And a Cut and Clear spell -- what is that?

scotty10

Unread post by scotty10 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:48 am

Oh and does physical distance play as an issue?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:08 am

How long does the Return to Me candle takes to work? or see results?
A general rule of thumb is to look for signs of the spell working in 3 days, 3 weeks for movement, and 3 months for completion of the spell.
are pictures needed of him for more clarification?
Sorry, I don't really understand your question. Are you asking if we need to see pictures of him? If so, no.. If you'd like to get photos read, though, you can hire a rootworker from AIRR to do so :)
What is a honey Jar as mentioned by Lucylookingskyward?
Read about it at this link http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
And a Cut and Clear spell -- what is that?
See http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Next time do a search on the LM website or the forum, because these have been discussed many times already :)

If you need to clarify anything that's specific to your situation, go ahead and ask, though!

Hope this helped!
Annabelle

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:43 am

you can try to get him back, but do rem to get his personal items for a nation sack to tie him.
feed him your menses...

ambre

Unread post by ambre » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:47 am

I'm very new to this and my main goal is to reunite /rekindle a lost love. My question is ,how many love spells can you cast @ once?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:01 pm

You can do as many as you like, but I would advise anyone who is new to hoodoo to limit themselves to a few spells a month. A common misconception is that the more spells you do for a situation, the faster the results and that's simply not true. Read up on hoodoo, do your spells and don't obsess about them or your targets and you should be fine.

I would also advise you to get a reading from a trusted reader before embarking on any reconciliation/love work. A reader will let you know if the situation is even worth pursuing and if your spells will even help the situation.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:14 pm

Spellwork takes alot of personal energy - so just commit yourself to doing one spell at a time until you know your personal limits. One spell done really well will be more effective than 4 done poorly.

Also, I second the advice to have a reading done - http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:00 am

Ok here is the problem: I want to get along with my boyfriend. We fight all of the time, and not just normal couples-fighting; I'm talking cussing, telling each other I hate you, and getting so angry at each other we broke up. I want to avoid him going back to the girl he cheated on me with, but I also want to stop letting him stress me out. I am a little afraid of trying a spell and it backfiring on me. Any ideas?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:44 am

Hi there :D

First off, let me address the issue of your spells "backfiring". Spells are not supposed to backfire- if they do, that means you're either not carrying them out right, or you're wrecking the spell's intention and energy but obsessing over it after casting it, which is usually the likely cause. For example, you carry out a love spell, and everyday, you think to yourself, "Oh, my spells are always backfiring.. I'm sure this one will too.. Oh, I'm no good at casting spells.. Will it work this time?" and things along that line.

I really mean no offense, but you must be in a state of mind in which you're confident in your abilities and your spellwork, otherwise doing any spell at all would just be a complete waste of money, time and energy :?

Okay, now to move on to your problems! I'm sorry to say there isn't one single spell or product that can fix all your problems- you have do do several separate spells, one step at a time, to help with your situation.

First of all, you have to decide whether you still want to be with this man. How do you feel about him? Do you still love him? Does he love you? If he no longer loves you, that would make things more difficult, and you will have to perform a reconciliation spell before anything else.

To address..
- The quarrels and arguments: A honeyjar would help sweeten the relationship and how the both of you see and treat each other.
- His cheating on you: I would hotfoot the other girl and/or do a freezing spell to ensure he doesn't see her again, and you could get a nation sack made, and tie up his nature to prevent him from being able to perform with other women. You could look into the Commanding/Compelling/I Dominate My Man line of products to make him more "obeying".
- To make him realise what he's done: Clarity products would work wonders, along with things like King Solomon Wisdom and Healing products.
- To forgive him: A mix of Healing, Love Me, Reconciliation would help. You could also consider dressing the house with Peaceful Home, with things for a peaceful and loving home. Put love-type of bath crystals in when you're washing his clothes, dress items he will touch or use with oils or sachet powders.. Use your imagination.

I'm not sure if I've left anything out, do let me know if I did!

I hope this helps :D
Annabelle

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:48 am

Omg you answered everything thank you so much but I didn't mean that i wouldn't have faith in my spell I just meant I don't know how to. I have a few more questions for you, how do I put faith in my spells and forget about them after I cast them?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:25 am

Well, you could try the Stay at Home products.. If you mean to stop him from staying at a female friend's house, a binding spell would definitely help with this.
Is there anything for me to use to stop me from getting so angry at everything he does and get me to stop reacting in a dramatic/big way?
Hahaha, I really know how you feel, and I hate it too.. Go for some Tranquility and Clarity products, (things like oil, sachet powders or dressed candles that you can use more regularly) to steady and clear your mind and to stop you from overreacting.. I like to burn some sweet-smelling incense around my house to keep me more centred- but really, the key is to keep telling yourself that by overreacting and exploding at him, you're pushing him further away..

If you're just totally loaded with worries and frustrations, and it's hard to keep a cool head, you could write a list of your all your problems in detail, and maybe dress it with some banishing herbs and/or products, then burn it up, visualising your problems sizzling away along with it.
Also those oils you recommed can I use any to make him change his number and not give it to any women he once dated?
Well, LM does carry products for mind control, but I haven't tried them, so can't comment on their effectiveness. You could try starting a new thread in the forum for advice on this line of product.. But IMHO, I think this is going a little too far, and I think it would be easier to instead work on yourself to be more trusting and less paranoid, (but I REALLY know how you feel) because really, although your mate does make mistakes, it's hard to build up a good relationship without trust and communication..

I'd suggest you start with the honey jar and the other healing work before resorting to aggressive-type of workings, though :)

I hope this helps, and if you've any other questions, go ahead and ask :D
Annabelle

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:28 am

By not sleeping together, did you mean the guy and that girl did not have sex? If they didn't have sex, what do you mean by cheating - were they physically affectionate to a degree that's beyond friendship, or did he like her emotionally and that's cheating to you? By no means being judgmental here, it sounds like your man has some knee jerk reaction when he feels 'accused' of cheating, so he digs up your past. If a boyfriend got crazy mad at me for having 'cheated', while I'd got 'cozy' with someone else without sex, I'd feel sheepish but I'd also say 'it's not such a big mistake.'

It's probably not as much about clarity or having control over him, as peace and an opening to see eye to eye. Have you got a reading about this relationship? You need to find out the causes of the problems before you can start the spellwork.

Apparently you still want to be with this man - you're angry and want him to realize the hurt he's caused you, and right now you're quite agitated and confused. Your relationship will take time to heal - only then things will fall into better perspectives and your man will start to realize his share of failure/fault. If I were you I'd start with a thorough cleansing of my residence to remove negativity of the fights you've had - even the computer screen, etc. if you've had fights online. After that I'd do a good love bath of myself on a Friday before dawn, followed by a honey jar for reconciliation. You can also do a moving candle spell. If that other girl is really an issue, include her in the spell - move your candle and his closer towards each other, and move the girl's candle away from him over 7 days. I'd stick to one or two spells at a time - it doesn't help to get multiple spells going at the same time. You can do healing/tranquility work on yourself as time goes on.

I like to do love work for myself but I've never done dominating/commanding work on a man, and I never used the nation sack I bought. Resolve the issues and sweeten your relationship first, I think. If things get back on track well enough, you shouldn't have to worry about him stepping out or being blind to your feelings.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:12 am

I do still love him very much but I'm not sure I want to be with him anymore because of the stress but I do want us to have great friendship (no sex involed) .

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:13 am

Thanks Annabella

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 am

Thank you

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:58 pm

I see. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'd still say get a reading from a good worker - I had one about my ex. a while back from Dr Johannes here, and it totally helped me resolve my feelings over the relationship.

That said, I'd think you could do clarity work on yourself so you'd find better perspectives and strength to deal with the situation in a calmer manner. I also like applying tranquility oil to myself when I get very aggravated.

I understand why you'd want that woman to stay away from your man. You can still do a moving lodestone spell on these two and have them moving away from each other. Then hot foot or do a freezing spell on her.

A honey jar is still good when you want to keep a relationship with him sweet for your child. There're detailed instructions about doing that in honey jar section in the LM free spell archive, about how to keep the father sweet and loving towards the child.

This kind of complex relationship situation will take time to resolve one way or another, even if rootwork comes into the picture. So give it some time and don't be hard on yourself about feeling angry and all that.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:18 am

Thanks hiighpriestess and cabriellenil, question if I take my feelings away take I feel for him, will it take the feelings that he has for me away?

scotty10

Unread post by scotty10 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:49 pm

I sent in the request for the Return to Me candle, and I'm not sure if it was done yet but he is back in the U.S. for a few weeks and I need something that will work almost immediately before he leaves again for a whole yr.

What can I use to have him come back to me and we ended on bad terms but I am told by his friends he still loves me.

He's very stubborn and doesn't have a mind of his own. So I want to make him at least come and see me and we make up.. What can I use to do this before he leaves?

Oh and also he is dating the girl he cheated on me with he said I drove him into her arms!! He doesn't love her I know this!! so I need HELP PLS!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:00 am

I am sorry about your situation, but you have already been advised on what to do about your situation. Get a reading to see if this is worth pursuing.

scotty10

Unread post by scotty10 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:33 am

I went to a psychic and I was told that the love we had was real and true and that he was my soulmate he just needs guidance. Do I need more of a reading? or can u recommend anyone?

y2241

Unread post by y2241 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:27 am

I have dated this guy for more than a year, he was the sweetest guy and the perfect boyfrd anyone would ask for. He gave me all the attention I wanted and would do anything to make me happy. He brought up the idea of engaging in early Sept, I turned him down then he broke up with me. He still insists that he loves me but he would give me excuses that he cannot be with me. I'm not sure if I just pissed him off or he has met somebody new. I feel that he's living in his own fantasy enjoying the idea of "I love her but I can't be with her" and he's playing mind-games. He is not willing to spend so much time and effort on me and our relationship. On the other hand I'm really worried that he has met someone new because he refuses/avoid to be seen in public with me. I'm really lost. One day he's really nice to me and the other day he's a dick. I don't know if he's sleeping with someone else. He doesn't tell me anything now and doesn't let me ask any questions. If he loves me why he doesn't wanna be with me?

What can I do to bring the sweet guy guy back and make him commit to me again? I want be be in a relationship with him and unlike now that we're dragging and wasting time. Because eventually he's just gonna fall out of love with me.

I dont' know what spell is the most suitable for my situation now...
I was thinking about Follow me Boy... What would you guys suggest?

Thank you sooooo much for your help =)

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:18 pm

i think you should get a reading from only a reliable source. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/
Get LM to do a lighting and see how it goes.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:20 pm

I would get a reading on this matter, and see if this is worth pursuing. You have stated several concerns that would be hard to just give you one single spell to address all of these potential concerns. So I would recommend getting some sort of divination done to see if he is in fact with someone else.

Also, you must understand that YOU turned him down for the engagement. I am guessing that he is turned off at your lack of commitment to him, and so he might have moved on or is probably deeply hurt. Again, there are many different scenarios and I would definitely get a reading done.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:52 pm

well sometimes a soulmate does not always mean that you and him will be together. You and him could have a strong connection, but that connection could not be enough for you and him to be in a relationship. Personally, I would get a second opinion, and really ask should you pursue this work or not. Being a soulmate and needing a little guidance isnt enough personally for me to pursue someone.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:21 pm

I second what Stars say. Many of us have had readings that tell us someone is our soulmate, but finally it turns out that person is an ideal friend/alter-ego for us rather than a romantic partner. Or I had a reading that says a guy and I make a great match and we'll both become successful, and he sees me as a good partner to be with too. But that doesn't mean love will work out, no?

I'm also sending you a PM.
HRCC Graduate #1610

y2241

Unread post by y2241 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:09 am

Thank you for your advice, I'll try to get a reading asap.

It wasn't an "proper" proposal I would say, he just told me he went shopping for a ring and I told him I wasn't ready... When I tried to move on after the break up and ignored him for a week, he came to ask me back, then I said yes, but he backed off the next day. It has been like this for a few times. That's way I'm so confused...

He has changed and became really stressful for no particular reason. I'm also worried about his well-being, even if we're not meant to be together.

rosaliejohns

Unread post by rosaliejohns » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Hi all,
I really need your help. I am new to all of this and I read some of the spells for this- which is the strongest for this? He is the love of my life and he continually keeps coming back into my life but it is like he is scared to love (even though he has told me he does, however we aren't talking much as of now). I need to do a spell to reunite/reconcile our love please! I also have made a voodoo doll of him and charged it with herbs and his picture and his clothing- can you help me with any rituals and spells to do with the doll? I really appreciate all your help.

SONIA123

Unread post by SONIA123 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:01 am

Reconcilation spell kit - It may take a long time though.
Have a reading too

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”