• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 10:55 am

Spells to Undo Tricks in Food

They SHOWED ME their HAND

Unread postby FLIGHTY1 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:01 pm

I had been told this person was working against me. they let be known by heading their response Hoodoo used a spell to send them away from the house, only for the other person involved to start going to their house. They fed them until that person moved out with them.

I need to return them back to their house to live in it. What can I do?

This person is powerful, but so am I, so I need to sent something back in a strong way to make my presence known. Should I do what I already done to sent them packing or what? :mrgreen:
FLIGHTY1

Re: They SHOWED ME their HAND

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:24 pm

I would get a reading to see what is in the pipeline and advice on the best course to take.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

what teas to drink to remove a hex or curse

Unread postby shawngeez » Tue May 17, 2011 8:47 am

my name is shawn if you can please give me some advice on what teas to drink to remove a hex or curse that has been fed to you

it feels like something is inside of me on both sides of my body mainly in my sides then it moves up my back ...

cat .said in one of her post to drink nettle tea how many times a day should i drink it and is it toxic to drink more than 3x a day and is there something else to drink wit it or that alone and which spell kit should i buy to help me with this problem ,

i had a reading and i think but i dont know if my x- girl friend or her mom cast this terrible spell on me , because of our break up i didnt do her wrong in any way , i helped her with her kids far as someone to teach them right from wrong,i lost my means of making money working ,all my vechicles got totaled,extreme bad luck being in this relationship, just got tired of her running the streets , lying , and doing what ever ,besides she is married ,seperated ,not leagelly and plan on staying that way, controlling me and every since i left i feel weak all the time,i have shakes in my sleep ,my muscles twitches often , and cant and scared to sleep, felling like im gonna die in my sleep and been in intense pain.

doctors think im krazy but i know im not been in great condition till now , they did cat scans ,blood work etc they found nothing

my X girl told me if she cant have me no one will ,im stuck wit her for life aganist my free will

please please help me please help if you can thank you ,
shawngeez

Re: hello

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 17, 2011 9:02 am

Welcome to the forums...I hope you receive the help you are searching for!

Good luck,

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Spells to Undo Tricks in Food

Unread postby Littlestar » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:21 am

4 thieves vinegar I read is good to take if you ingested food that has been "fixed". What else works to undo food magic and to protect against future attacks?
Littlestar

Re: how to undo from food hoodoo & protect

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:51 am

Yes Four Thieves Vinegar works very well as a form of protection.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
Boneset: http://www.luckymojo.com/boneset.html in this link from Hoodoo in Theory and Practice by Miss Catherine Yronwode, "Ritually Cleansing Body Rub: To counteract occult poisons they have been fed, folks rub dry Boneset leaves all over their body, then take the leaves outdoors and burn them with 7-11 Holy Incenses."
http://www.herb-magic.com/boneset.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/angelica-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/devils-shoe-strings.html
Get some mercury dimes. Lucky Mojo has them.
You really need to have a reading by a member of AIRR first:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
These were some general answers to your question.
Good Luck and take care
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

I need a Drink to remove obeah internally in my stomach

Unread postby LiLMia15 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:14 pm

Hello,
I'm in need of some assistance...I seen a voodoo priest...and hes charing over $1500 to remove a spell internally within my stomach...I did try a little and...nothing but..BLACK stuff came out of me...I tried baths, teas nothing worked..I'm looking for this drink..to make me vomit...or remove threw my bowel movement....if you know anything...please let me know...Thank you...
LiLMia15

Re: I need a Drink to remove obeah internally in my stomach

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:52 pm

You should start with a reading and consultation with a rootworker over this one, so that they can look into the situation through divination. It would be extremely difficult to provide you with proper guidance over a forum with no background details.

You can find a list of skilled rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
If you prefer a worker with initiation into one of the ATRs as well as their work in conjure, there are several AIRR members at that website that have such. Dr. Kioni, Dr. E, Lou Florez, and Karma Zain are 3 that immediately come to mind.

Good luck.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LiLMia15 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:33 pm

K...Thank you
LiLMia15

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Product wise you might consider Four Theives Vinegar which can be taken in spoonfuls to remove messes placed within the body.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LiLMia15 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:29 am

Anything else...would you suggest...would it come out of my body? by vomit or bowel? sorry to be so discret but I just wanted to know...thank you
LiLMia15

Unread postby CopperFox » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:09 am

Hello, LilMia15.
If you haven't already, it is vitally important that you see a qualified doctor, preferably a gastroenterologist regarding the issues you are having with your stomach. When you speak of "black stuff" issuing from your body, I am concerned you may have some bleeding within your digestive tract.
PLEASE go see a DOCTOR!!!
Only after a doctor has confirmed the cause of your trouble is not of the body can you treat this as an unnatural illness.

God bless you and heal you. Please do let us know how you are doing.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:04 pm

For all such situations, seeking out professional medical attention must be first. The same for legal matters, you must consult a lawyer. As Miss cat and several of us have said in the past, we are not doctors and we are not lawyers. You have to make sure that in addition to spiritual remedies and diagnosis that you consult professionals in the fields you are having an issue with.

This is a must for all situation. What advice we give is given taking for granted you've already done that and should be received with such an understanding.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: what teas to drink to remove a hex or curse

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Nettle Tea is not toxic. You can drink it in moderation three times a day.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: what teas to drink to remove a hex or curse

Unread postby aura » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:22 am

Hi Shawn,

you may want to consider getting a reading from and work with a professional to help get the cross off you since it sounds like this some pretty heavy nasty (and you've also done your homework and checked with the doctor for physical causes). Look through the profiles of the AIRR members through the following link http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers to find one that suits your needs.

Meanwhile, use four thieves vinegar (http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html) to help, the one sold by Lucky Mojo is safe for internal use. 13 herb spiritual bath probably can't hurt either, you can read about it here (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html). Praying psalms 37 and 91 can also help provide you with relief.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby africanviolet » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:56 am

How would one recommend doing a cleansing and protection for someone fed and susceptible because of other hidden things within the home. But they are an unbeliever yet the symptoms are so very clear that they have been worked on? I do have access to pictures of him and the person who crossed him and I have his personal concerns....I don't want to cause harm as the person controlling him is pregnant just want to cleanse and protect
africanviolet

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Uncrossing and Jinx Killer are what you are looking at. YOu can sprinkle Jinx Killer where tricks have been laid down and you can work Uncrossing on your friend.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:27 pm

africanviolet wrote:I don't want to cause harm as the person controlling him is pregnant just want to cleanse and protect

And this is why we "quote in" people's names when we work on them. When working on the woman who fixed her husband, pray over your work to "affect Jane Doe ONLY, and NOT her unborn child."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Anti-Love Spell Recommendations?

Unread postby lily-ana » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:17 pm

A good friend of mine of over 20 years thinks the only reason he is still with his wife of 7 years is that she probably did hoodoo on him. He wants to remove it if he's right.

She says she is a christian, and hails from New Orleans -but he always thought it "strange" that she cooks foods for him in heavy dark sauces, then sits and watches him eat, saying she already had food. His "after sex" rag (ewww!) disappears, then is replaced by a brand new one. He only has erections with her - and said his male co-workers/friends notice he doesn't even look at other beautiful women.

He says he's obsessed with her too, lately more than ever, and cannot stop thinking about her, to the point that if he closes his eyes - he sees her face. However, its' a weird sensation because there is no warmth or affection.

She is the one that pursued him. She is the one that proposed. She basically courted him. Now, she is undergoing fertility treatments, and while I think maybe that has him a bit freaked out - he wants to remove any love work she may have done, and protect himself from any further love work. (if that's possible)

His goal is to have a clear heart and mind and decide (without being a victim of love spells) whether to stay or leave the relationship - before kids are born.

I suggested a reading with an AIRR reader, but he refuses because his mother was scammed by a fake psychic nearly out of her retirement money and he is very distrustful. Also said no to couples counselling.

Please recommend any "anti-love"/cleansing products with instructions, as we are both novices. He is willing to do baths, candle spells etc. He wants to do this as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!
lily-ana

Re: Anti-Love Spell Recommendations?

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:58 am

He needs to take an uncrossing type bath to remove any magic from him. Also he needs to stop eating the dark sauces she cooks!

Take a 13 day course of 13 Herb Bath, praying Psalm 37 as he goes. Then have him dress his body with Clarity oil so he sees things clearly.

Given that they're married I see no reason why she shouldn't bind him to her, but this is the advice I'd give since he wants to be "free".

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Anti-Love Spell Recommendations?

Unread postby lily-ana » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Thanks MaryBee, will pass on the message and purchase stuff for him today.
lily-ana

Tricked food

Unread postby TwoOfCups » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:38 pm

1) Is there a way to un-trick tricked food? Can something be added to negate the effects?

2) Lets say a love rival keeps cooking for your man and bringing him food, treats and such, and she's known to use magic, and you're pretty sure she knows exactly what she's doing by bringing him food all the time. But he doesn't believe in witchcraft or hoodoo.

3) Or suppose a jealous co-worker, who is known to use magic, keeps bringing in food and snacks for the boss, in the hopes of gaining influence on the job and getting you fired. You can't mention hoodoo or else you'll look like you're nuts.

4) Can something be done to the food while it's sitting in the refrigerator, such as adding a protective herb, to cancel it out?
TwoOfCups

Re: Tricked food

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:03 pm

1. Don't eat it. Here in the South, if we do not know someone (clean) etc. we will not eat "pot luck".

2. If the food has been eaten, the peson needs a cleansing. Herbs such as Agrimony are called for. The milk of a Black Cow in which the filings of a silver dime have been boiled are also used.

3. Yes, there are so many things you can do for Boss Fix or Stop Gossip on the job, but most of all -- don;t eat the food. .

4. This is not done -- it would change the taste of the food.

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TwoOfCups » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:20 pm

The food is not being given to me. The advice of 'don't eat it' doesn't apply.
TwoOfCups

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi, Two of Cups,'

The country that my family is from has one strict code: DON'T EAT any dark foods or beverages from anyone other than the immediate family. That's where many tricks lie (although I have seen Sister Robin do things to light colored food BUT she's an EXPERT). Laymen in magic will use dark food as a rule to hide their tricks (unless they are not smart and their tricks are showing).

The only remedial thing I can suggest is dripping Holy Water on the food and say your own prayer to remove any magic that was imposed on the food. Additionally, you could also say a Psalm prayer over it too. Here is a list of Psalms. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/c ... _Of_Psalms

I say Holy Water because it is safe to consume. You don't know what's in the food and you certainly don't want to take a chance of adding any type of herbs, tricks, etc. that could unfavorably interact with the existing food and possibly cause physiological harm.

Hope this helps. I wish you the very best of luck with this!
Miss Aida

Unread postby MoonBreath » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:48 pm

The Holy Water suggestion is good ... however, I would also use Blessed Salt whenever it was appropriate on the food.

Blessed Salt is good for protecting people from evil ( or in the cases you mentioned, spells to influence ). I just take a salt round to the priest and a print out of the Old Roman Rite ( so they don't have to find a book and look it up ). Then you can have it on hand for cooking or in the salt shaker ... or to sprinkle a few grains with a prayer on the "goods" from these women.

I am not an expert ... I'm just on here trying to learn too, but I know Blessed Salt has helped many people in different situations so you might want to give it a try.
MoonBreath

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:04 pm

MoonBreath,
GREAT idea!!!
But, what do you do if the person has high blood pressure and can't eat salt? What about the "treats" that she mentioned? And, they can taste the salt (can't taste the Holy Water).
HOWEVER, I am putting your suggestion in my brain for future reference. THANK YOU!!!!
Miss Aida

Unread postby MoonBreath » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:40 pm

Thank you for the kind words Miss Aida. I understand what you are saying, but I did say use it when it was appropriate so as to not mess up the taste of the food. :) I figure TwoOfCups might manage to sprinkle just "a few grains" on a plate of brownies ( for example ) and it would go unnoticed. I have seen Blessed Salt in action and it is powerful stuff ... so a few grains, with a prayer that the influence these rivals are trying to put on the husband and boss is negated, would go a long way to help with her problem. Of course, follow up with work to keep boss and hubby sweet to her, or close to her would be up to TwoOfCups and depend on each situation. But I understand she is upset knowing full well what these rivals are up to, but being unable to stop the boss and hubby from eating the tricked food.

TwoOfCups, in addition to the Holy Water and /or Blessed Salt on the food ... you might want to try some I Can, You Can't products too since this regards competition. For example, if the plate of goodies is there with some Cling Wrap or Foil over the plate, you could perhaps put a tiny bit of powder or oil on the covering of the food which could go unnoticed. At least you can spot what these women are up to! I hope this helps you, or at least gets you thinking of different angles to thwart your rivals' spells. Best of Luck.
MoonBreath

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:19 am

TwoOfCups- I went ahead and merged your post with an already established thread on the topic of protection and hoodooed food.

Four Thieves Vinegar can normally be ingested, about a teaspoonful, to help protect against tricked food. But since you said that the boss does not believe in such things then this makes it a little of a challenge. If you can get away with it then you could pour the Four Thieves Vinegar on the food the co-worker has cooked. The acidic nature of the vinegar and the properties of the other items can help to ward off the magical affects. Plus might not make the food item taste funny!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

How to Undo Tricks Laid in Food

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:15 am

Not eating food that is suspect is the first line of defence. As Memphis Minnie sang, in her classic hoodoo blues --

Good Biscuits
Memphis Minnie (Lizzie Douglas McCoy)
June 23, 1938
Composer: Minnie McCoy
Vocalion 04295 matrix C2283=1

Listen to my song, ladies, please take strictly, understand
Whoo-hoo, please take strictly, understand
Don't let no outside woman bake no biscuits for your man

I'm going to give you all the lowdown, lowdowns if i can
Whoo-hoo, lowdowns if i can
Why i'm a single woman today by letting other women feed my man

So the next daddy i get, i'm going to take him to the restauran'
Whoo-hoo, take him to the restauran'
Ain't gonna have him going around eating biscuits, whoo-hoo, made up with your nasty hands

I just found out how come i can't keep a man
Whoo-hoo, how come i can't keep a man
I won't get no one, buddy -- i have too many a doggone friends

You don't mean me no good, just a grin when i come in
Whoo-hoo, just a grin when i come in
But if i catch you feeding my man, whoo-hoo, Lord, i'm going to the pen

The use of either Blessed Salt or Holy Water to cleanse suspect food is good; simply modify your technique based on the texture and flavour-type of the food.

If the food has already been ingested, drinking Four Thieves Vinegar, Agrimony herb tea, and/or water or milk in which the filings from the ridges all around a silver dime have been boiled are traditional remedies for internal cleansing. You need not drink the dime filings. You may save and dry them for repeated use.

And speaking of Memphis Minnie, she is the cover gal of the wonderful CD, "cat yronwode's Hoodoo Jukebox / Lucky Mojo Conjure Toolbox" edited by yours truly and Kast excelsior!

Hoodoo Jukebox - Conjure Toolbox
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoojukeboxc ... olbox.html

BOO-CDR-HJCT
Hoodoo Jukebox - Conjure Toolbox, 2-CD Set
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

You can also read more about the use of blues song lyrics to document African American hoodoo practices of the 20th century here:

Blues Lyrics and Hoodoo by cat yronwode
http://luckymojo.com/blues.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

how to clean a person tricked with magic through drinks and

Unread postby simona123 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:27 pm

I would like to know if I can clean my husband who went crazy from black magic feeding in the drink and food by a woman who is doing that with my husband and another man. She is doing this for 5 years now, I cannot believe how he behaves, he has moments when he weaks up and behaves normal some hours and then again she is calling him and do the same thing. She managed to break us up so my husband leaves alone in the house so she can take all his money and can call him day and night at her home. She has another man but she is completely controlling both men who lost their brain they are like dogs of satan to protect her, they accept anything she is doing, she has a few men, they give her all their money, buy her anything and the most scary is the they can kill anybody for.
Is there any way I stop this maniac woman and cleanse m,y husband with whom I lost contact because of her so I cannot give him holly water or holly bread, he refuses to enter in any church although he was a cristian now he says he will remarry even in muslim culture, he is completely gone because muslims they feed in the drink and food and also they send a jins to enter in the body of the person and execute the program he was supposed to do. they are very smart as satan they know how and when to start a fight from nothing based on lies and sins. Don t ask me how i know he is like this threw drinks I know for sure and is a long story, I know for sure. thank you for the answer
simona123

Re: how to clean a person tricked with magic through drinks and

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Dear Simona123,

A simple, old, effective trick for breaking jinxes fed to a person is to boil a silver dime (American ten-cent coin) in milk, and then make sure the target drinks the milk. Not a modern dime -- those are zinc and copper. A "Mercury" dime, such as the one described on this page, is the most highly prized for magical work and can be purchased from Lucky Mojo.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: How to Undo Tricks Laid in Food

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Hello everyone, I got the following situation: I'm working on a break-up spell to break a relationship, and a sugar jar to sweeten this person to me. Also I'm trying to bend him over and to dominate him. I've got signs and movement within a month and all readings that I'm regularly doing, show that I'm heading in the right direction and that the work is progressing well. However, my target seems to be under very heavy influence from his actual girlfriend; she is literally dominating him day in, day out; he is unhappy, but doing nothing about it. I don't have a clue what she did to him, but he seems controlled by her, calling her to ask her advice on the smallest issue. She is dominating him, and I'm trying to change the tables and to dominate him instead. I believe that it is utmost importance before doing anything else, to try to remove at any cost her influence over him. The difficulty lays in the fact that he shouldn't be aware of this unbinding/uncrossing and I don't know what she did to him in the first place. I think that maybe she fed him max some MB, nothing else, as she is theoretically non-practicing anything. MB is strong stuff and I am looking for suggestions as of how to remove her influence (MB or other). Obviously I cannot cleanse him directly, he mustn't know. Can it be done to a picture, or to sprinkle him with a powder or touch him with an oil??? I think that the work is not progressing fast enough because he is resisting it because of what she did to him. I need to settle this down before going forward. I should have done it even before starting anything, but well, always learning...Please help!!

Thank you St-Anthony for your continuous kindness and help!
Thank you Sacred Heart of Jesus!
Thank you St-Martha for helping me!
Thank you St-Jude for assisting!
Thank you St-Peter for opening the roads!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:44 pm

P.S. me again!!! Forgot to mention that after the unbinding/uncrossing (whatever, I'll need to protect him from her influence. St-Michael??? Thanks again!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
Yes, you are absolutely right. You do it by: proxy"
You con even make a doll in his image (name and baptize it) and work the doll.
Afterwards, St Michael is perfect.
You may even want to try and get some Fiery Wall of Protection Sachet on him an din his shoes, clothing, etc.
If you wash his clothes, you make use the Fiery Wall bath crystals in the rinse cycle. You can also lightly spray some in his car, house, etc.
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Wishing you the best
Miss Aida

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! Can you suggest something simple that can be laid over him (clothes, skin, belongings) to free him of her influence once and for all (oil, powder)? I'm thinking to use "Crucible of Courage" to give him courage to go over her and to consider what is better for himself too. Can work on proxy, but feel that's better to work on him...just a feeling. Still, it will take time, I know that...not intimate, but friends for now, so limited access and no washing clothes or shoes...no liquids yet (obviously!). Still, the movement is visible...need to speed up a little bit. What can I give him to eat (if I can convince him/meet with him)?

Dragonfly72

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:28 pm

Dragonfly -- this is a thread about undoing tricks laid in food. If someone used menstrual blood, you should read the above posts for ideas about how to undo it. Black cow's milk, Four Thieves Vinegar, and other edible substances are used. A prayer to Archangel Michael is not the same. Proxy blessings are not the same. Please stay on topic. Thanks!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Dear Miss Cat,

It's exactly what I want to do, but I don't have the slightest idea what was given to him and how to undo the trick. :( Please help, I sorely need it! It's just that I believe that it was MB given to him, as his lady doesn't know much about hoodoo, I can guarantee that,I believe that is MB as a lot of people use it, but am unsure, how can I tell for sure??? I need to cleanse him of all her influence without him knowing or agreeing to it. :? I have some hoodoo knowledge, but still need a lot more, so I'm planning to take your training quite soon, if you don't object. However I need advice now to be able to help my dearest friend and future lover, so you see now my situation... Many, many thanks in advance and blessed be for the wonderful job you're doing!!! ;)

Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
All the ideas are on this page and Miss cat just gave you more.
If you don't know what was given to him, how in the world would we know what was given to him?
You'll just have to find way of giving him the things suggested here, on separate visits (don't give him all these things at one time).
Take care
Miss Aida

Undo Tricks laid in food

Unread postby truthseeker_21 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:16 am

Hi I am new to this knowledge and wisdom that you guys offer, I am grateful for the help in advance. I would like to know per the "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" book what is better to use, the black root and alum or the silver dime with milk, I think my wife have a live thing inside her. Just a quick summary, my wife 37 have not had her monthly cycle for the last 2 plus years and we are trying to get pregnant, we went to Dr's they don't know whats wrong. We also went to a palm/ physic reader she was just vague. After spending so much money and no answers I told my wife that someone curse us and thats how i ended up hear obtaining this knowledge to help my wife and others. Again thanks for the help.
truthseeker_21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello, truthseeker_21 ,
Before ingesting anything, maybe you ought to get a reading on this first to see if there's a curse on her.
You can find readers at:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
or
http://readersandrootworkers.org
I would definitively do that first.
Also, it amazes me that the Doctors don't know why she's not menstruating. Did she go through early menopause? If there's no answers whatsoever, maybe consider seeing a specialist.
Wishing you and your wife the best
Miss Aida

Unread postby truthseeker_21 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Ok thanks for your help.
truthseeker_21

My ex new GF fed him w/her menstrual blood

Unread postby tanchan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 am

My ex lover and his fiancee are currently in a long distance relationship (LDR) when they met in person, she fed him with her menstrual blood and other things to keep him. Right now, I am doing a vinegar breakup bottle and a honey jar at the same time, I still want him back. Her papers right now is still in a process, I do not want her to get a visa! she is also an asian girl and she is way much younger than him, my reader said she is just using him to get a citizenship to live in a 1st world country. I wish to know if I can counter her spell when they are together again in person, I am sure she will feed him again with her menstrual blood or anything to keep him and make him her ATM. Please advice. Thank you in advance
tanchan

Re: My ex new GF fed him w/her menstrual blood

Unread postby tanchan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:01 pm

anybody?
tanchan

Re: My ex new GF fed him w/her menstrual blood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, tanchan ,
I am going to merge your post to the subforum: How to undo tricks laid in food (as he is ingesting her menstrual blood, it is basically the same concept).
I ask that you read the posts and follow some of the advice on that subforum. If you have any questions after reading the posts, please don't hesitate to ask.
And for any other spells she may have placed on him, here is a page that Miss cat wrote about uncrossing: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
You can also try to break up their relationship. Here's a page on that: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Wishing you the best with this.
Miss Aida

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:43 pm

I've had clients in the past who came to me for help undoing love-spells that were fed to their husbands.

When I can get personal concerns for the tricked man, I like to put them in a doll baby with a silver dime in the stomach. I also worked the doll to make him act more loving to my client.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby yukon2015 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:53 am

My husband has been fed something in food to make him hate me and leave me.please reply urgently,what should be my immediate steps to get rid of it.my husband doesnt believe in magic so cant suggest uncrossing baths
yukon2015

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:45 am

Go to herb-magic.com and search for the word "uncross" or "uncrossing." Many of these herbs can be made into teas which are safe to drink -- or used in cooking. Your husband was fed a spell, so he must eat or drink the spell-breaker. But you don't have to tell him about it -- just start cooking!

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby yukon2015 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:31 pm

MissMichaele wrote:Go to herb-magic.com and search for the word "uncross" or "uncrossing." Many of these herbs can be made into teas which are safe to drink -- or used in cooking. Your husband was fed a spell, so he must eat or drink the spell-breaker. But you don't have to tell him about it -- just start cooking!

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

thanks.anything in particular with not much strong taste.he wont take tea.uncrossing candles in help in his case?
yukon2015

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Hello, yukon2015 ,

Yes, use the candles and sprinkle the herbs on his food.

Here's one that I ALWAYS use: www.herb-magic.com/nettle.html

Wishing you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:31 am

Yukon2015,

Of the edible herbs with protective value, these are commonly used in cooking, so it won’t really matter if he notices their flavor:

Marjoram
Mint
Rose, for love jinxes; often used in Middle Eastern cooking, and there are also Western recipes for rose petal jam
Bay Leaf is used in cooking all over the world, but it is more preventive than curative, magically speaking. It’s certainly worth a try.

As to the nettle that Miss Aida suggested, you could certainly prepare some tea and stir small quantities in your regular cooking.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal