Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, Nyceguy21180,

Red is for passion and pink is for romance.

I was suggesting that you light candles on both jars.

And I have no idea what spirit will make the outcome of the jar. That is up to spirit.

You may want to work your honey jar and consider a spell kit also to facilitate your honey jar spell: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

readingsbyevan
HRCC Student

Unread post by readingsbyevan » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:17 am

Nyceguy21180 wrote:Thanks Miss Aida! Do you mean that I need to burn candles on the old honey jar as well as the new one? I was thinking of just starting a new jar and putting away the old one. Do you think the love honey jar would work best in making him go beyond just being friends and loving me? Also, would you know the difference between the red and pink candles? They both seem to be used for the same thing. Thanks again!
Miss Aida's totally correct, and I wanted to point out to you as someone who's worked a few honey jars that candle color totally made a noticeable impact on the guy I was working on at the time. Pink candles made him more "sweet": he was friendlier, wanted to spend time with me, etc. It also worked wonders in repairing the damage that would happen if we got into little arguments and what not. Red candles however I would use whenever I wanted to have sex with him; they'd pretty much punch him into "lust mode"!

Personally I've only made 2 different honey jars for the same target once (one was for general attraction, then I made one for reconciliation when we got into a REEEAALLY bad situation). I will say though that when I finally got better personal concerns of his (semen, hair), I used those to make a jar that focused on romantic AND sexual attraction. Try making a jar with Balm of Gilead (to keep the two of you close whether friends or lovers), Damiana for sexual allure, and Juniper to make him pine for you.

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:23 pm

I finally received my "love me" honey jar kit about a week ago. I have yet to start it as I'm sort of in a dilemma and uncertain about my intended target. I had thought I would try it on this one man I had met and became intimate with. However, quite unexpectedly, I met another man who I feel might be better suited to me. However, I have no personals of his, not even his last name in order to write a proper petition. We have also seem to stopped communicating. I know to everyone it would seem stupid and hopeless to try a honey jar. And I'm not even 100% sure it would even work. But I thought I may try it to see if I could spark things up and get him to come back around and communicate. There were no fights or anything to cause the disruption in communication. I've consulted with my most trusted adviser and she feels he's having some issues that have nothing to do with me but he will straighten them out and begin to communicate with me again. She also recommended I do a cleansing bath for 7 days to clear any blocks between us. Already started that as well.

My main question is, can I do a jar with very little to no personal info? How would I write the petition if I don't even have his full name? Our connection was a strong and intimate one. I know it's probably crazy and ridiculous that I want to even try the jar on him. Anyone have any advice for me?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:30 pm

Moonbeam38 ,

More personal the better the outcome of the work. No info but a first name is not much to go on its a weak connection. Put the jar aside do the work and when he comes back as your advisor said then get an item and do the jar on him. Or do the jar on my soulmate or my new love or perfect lover..etc.. and whoever it draws go for.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:05 pm

Thanks for the advice. I think I will hold off on using it at all and see how things play out for the time being with the new guy. If he doesn't end up coming back around then perhaps I will use it to draw out a new love interest.

myrtle

Unread post by myrtle » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:20 pm

I have 2 questions about honey jars.

I have a honey jar I made about 3 years ago now on my S.O.. I was wondering what I could do to 'freshen it up' so to speak. I do still work it once in awhile by turning it (toward me) and occasionally heating it up in the oven some to remelt what crystalizes. Burn pink and red candles on it.
But I'd like to add, or re-add new personal effects. Hair and such I can get readily.
So....
1. Would it be okay to add a photo - I didn't the first time around. If I were to use a photo could I print it on regular paper, so it would dissolve into the jar eventually. Could it be of both of us, or if I can find it, one of him looking at me. Or should it just be him?
2. Is it okay to reopen the jar after so long? Or should I start a new one?

thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello, myrtle,

I don't know what an: "S.O. " is.

But, yes, you can open it to add these things.

You could use the picture of both of you. I like photo quality paper myself but that is your choice.

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

pinkpeacock
Newly Registered

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by pinkpeacock » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:31 pm

Hey. Im currently working the come to me love spell. Im a total newbie but feel the energy of it for sure..today was dayfive.(pink candle w my name)....the wick twisted like a snake then half. Way thru curled into a ball, a small piece broke off, the wick straighted out again and then twisted again a bit towards the end of burn..the flame was strong but def very bouncy towards end..and the wax bled out from the bottom and flame went out at end of burn

..as im totally newbie i dont wanna read too much into this..should i maybe burn more candles...also, i had a really stressful conversation for a couple minutes while this candle was burning..thats when i noticed the knot..but i really tried to stay positive, it just hasent been the greatest day..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Hello, pinkpeacock ,

A few months ago, I was burning a bride and groom candle for a client. She was mad at him and made a statement out of anger. She said: "I don't want to marry him now".

The candle went nuts and then went out. I lost the wick completely. And this was a nice burn prior to that conversation. So, I learned never to talk to my clients when I am actually doing the spell work.

Your words may have affected the candle.

You got a lot of negative signs but I can't say what it was from.

My suggestion is to try it again and, this time, stay away from it when you are angry.

Let us know what happens, please

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sirrup

Unread post by sirrup » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:27 pm

I'm working a honey jar right now and the candle flame was strong and steady but the wick curled making the candle melt on one side faster than the other, so I straightened it to fix the problem.. A little while later I noticed the wick had curled a lot and it started dripping down one side, so I trimmed off the curl as it continued to burn. The flame went back to burning straight and steady again, but the flame is now 6 inches high (higher than I've ever seen before). It doesn't seem to be burning poorly otherwise. I've had some issues recently with my girlfriend due to bad behaviors she's had in past relationships, but she's been making an effort to change for the better. I figured the curling seemed to represent how she can be a bit self-sabotaging, and how when I deal with her directly everything straightens out and improves, but I'm not sure how to read this intense flame. The wax doesn't even look like it's melting faster despite the flame size. Any ideas?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:37 pm

Hello, sirrup

I am sorry but we do not perform interpretations on the forum.

You can find some of these answers to your queries here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:18 am

I'm burning a red skull candle for my target. The flame bounces/dances like crazy and most of time it's a high flame or steady (I read about these signs which are good!)
Just wondering if it's a good sign that white smoke come out? It was only for a couple of seconds (light white smoke while I prayed and talked to the skull).. I tried looking up information on here but I haven't had any luck.

sulee1212
Newly Registered

Love Jar

Unread post by sulee1212 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Hello everyone....

Much blessings to all I have a question.. First question....I am thinking of purchasing a love jar (already prepared by Lucky Mojo) generally it is to my understanding that you can place a candle top of the honey jar my question is how long does that last? Not the candle but the Honey jar itself. I am not sure how this all works for I am learning and reading as much as I can on the subject matter. I am sure I am going to have lots of questions for this forum (hopefully I do not sound dumb in doing so)...

My second question is I met someone and was dating him for 13 months its a complicated issue but all I know that he kills himself to show me how much he does love me and worries about me and when I am with him I am on top of the world. We are truly happy when we are together and deeply loving and passionate about each other. We are not in our 20's or 30's we pretty much know where our feeling stand but Like I mention it is a complicated matter but not impossible. He has already stated to me he does not want me to suffer waiting for me him while he is trying to put some matters in order but we cannot stay away from each and we talk every day. This the first for both of us (when it comes to falling in love this deeply, I completely understand his situation but we both decided to be there for each other and stay strong head on, we are not giving up on each other. My question is what can I do to soothe the situation? There is already deep emotions there so there is no need to force anything (which I would not want) what can I do from my end to just have him have faith in what he is going to do and to continue focusing on us and this beautiful and once in a life time love that we both have found.

Thank you for having me part of your Mojo Family,

"Helpless Romantic"

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Sugar jars and honey jars will last as long as you work them.

Read more about them here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Sugar or honey jar spells will, among other things, soothe and sweeten difficult situations, keeping everyone lovey-dovety in thought, word, and deed.

SPL-HON-LOVE
Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Love Jar

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:07 pm

sulee1212 wrote:My question is what can I do to soothe the situation? There is already deep emotions there so there is no need to force anything (which I would not want) what can I do from my end to just have him have faith in what he is going to do and to continue focusing on us and this beautiful and once in a life time love that we both have found.
Well, since love is not a problem, try working with Tranquility products. Look here:
On this page you will find a "Spell to Sweeten In-Laws." It's a complex and beautiful spell, but not quite wht you need right now. I draw it to your attention because it includes several wonderful lines of condition products that most people forget when they need to do love work:

Peaceful Home -- http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Clarity -- http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Tranquility -- http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
Healing -- http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
Blessing -- http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
House Blessing -- or Money House Blessing, because he's trying to save money so you can be together, right? You can get the oils and dress the candles that go on the honey jar. Or you can get one or two of the different oils, and another kind of incense, and one or two kinds of bath crystals to use on yourself -- and don't forget to save a little of the bath water to dress little gifts that you send him!

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello, miss_adri89,

If everything else is positive, then I would interpret that to be the same (since it was very brief, it could be a sign, or it could just be the way the candle was molded)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tabbyall4

Unread post by tabbyall4 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Is it good if a money candle burned down quickly than previous of the same candles? High flickering flame.

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:55 am

Hi

I have been reading a little on how to interpret candel flames and wax,
What i am slightly confused on, is it says when a candel hisses and pops
You shpuld listen as spirits r giving advise.

But im confused as to how to listen ?
Does it mean that the work your doing could cause trouble/ or is a lost cause ?

Also I read that alot of dribbling wax could meam resistance from the subject, is
This true ?

Thanks sunnysun

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:29 pm

sunnysun,

A hissing candle or popping says to listen to the spirits they are trying to communicate with you. . well what work are you doing? Do you dream of a relative, a spirit, do you hear a name over and over? Does this name fit to a person who would have something to say about the work? A clean burn is best and prefered. Did you dress the candle and add a lot of oil or herbs to it? If so it will most likely burn messy. But yes wax running away from you means they are going away, running to you means coming to you. SO if I set two candles for two lovers and the wax runs together it is a good sign. If my wax runs to him and his goes backwards its not a good sign as I am running to him but him away from me.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello, Tabbyall4,

Please read this page as we do not interpret on the forum: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
tabbyall4 wrote:Is it good if a money candle burned down quickly than previous of the same candles? High flickering flame.
HRCC Graduate #1631

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:35 am

Quick general question about candle burning because I did not see my answer in the forum or on LM's candle divination page...

What does it mean when ashes are left from the wick? It's a domination vigil candle, still burning.

Also, the site talks about wax being left at the BOTTOM of the vigil candle after it burns out; however, there is no mention about wax being left on the sides of the vigil candle as it's still burning...does that still represent obstacles or resistance? Granted it's still early in the burn and I've moved the candle (readjusted it with my petition paper). This is also a domination candle, but a different one than the ashy one!

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Hello, karma_13 ,

My wicks usually leave ashes. Normal.

And wax on the sides : if it clears up then it means slight delays that clear up

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:37 am

Thank you! I see how the rest of the candle burns. Crossing my fingers for no delays!

LAgurl517

Unread post by LAgurl517 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:23 pm

Hello,

New here, and I would say I am a medium beginner with candle spells....not entirely new, but I still am not experienced enough, and am learning.
I will post an intro after I post this, to say my official hello ;)

I have a reconciliation situation I am working on, and I started out with "Road Opener" "Blockbuster" and "Come to me" and also "Adam and Eve."
I had them dressed at the shop by the owner.
I ut the petitions underneath the candles with pictures, rubbed a little "Come to Me" and "Follow Me Boy" oils on the pictures and petitions.

What is *so* interesting is that my "Road Opener" burned very sooty the top couple inches - then clear, but about an inch faster than my other candles.
My "Blockbuster" has not a single sign of soot, burning high, clean, healthy flame.

I got another "Road Opener" today and the flame is somewhat smaller, but is steady. Only soot is from where the herbs burned bit when I lit the candle.

Does one candle being much more sooty then another (though they are working on basically the same idea) mean something?

I'm not asking for a divination, or candle wax remain issues, I do realize those questions need to be addressed with a worker.

Thank you kindly :)

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:19 pm

General question about pillar candles...I lit a black pillar break up candle purchased from Michaels while I'm waiting on my LM order to arrive. I dressed it, inscribed their names on it, etc. It is burning; however, it's not melting down...it's now got a two inch deep hole in the middle like a crater, but it still stands just as high as when it started. Does that make sense? It's not burning and melting into a squatty melted candle...it's still a tall pillar candle with a deep hole in the middle.

Did I buy a dripless candle? It didn't say dripless on the packaging. Or is this a divination thing or bad sign of the break up request?

Thanks!!!

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:43 am

I'm back on here, have a question, hope someones had a similar experience... I'm burning a black skull candle on someone, it's been about 5 days, she doesn't wanna let go of my ex but they just had a nasty fight over me, but haven't broken up yet. But the flames have been super high and even turn dark orange at the top, I'm thinking its a good sign, but now that I know they are having bad arguments, does the work have more affect if I wrk even more on them? Do I light more candle and wrk the vinegar jars, and do the cigarette trick on the pan, does it affect them more now that they are having arguments? The flame is super high, they have been and last nights skull turned into 3 separate flames, I couldn't see how that happened, then for part of the day today, it was 2 separate flames.... I'm thinking that's a good sign, but it also has 3 knots on it... Mind u its a black skull, 3 knots is good right?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Hi LAgirl517,
Yes it does mean something. While the two candles ''are working on the same idea'', they aren't at all the same thing. The Blockbuster had no opposition, and I'd guess that there aren't all that many (if any at all) blockages that need to be gotten rid of (no tractor-trailers blocking the street or water mains shooting geysers up through the pavement). The Road between the two of you on the other hand, doesn't seem to be a straight one but rather of the long and winding variety with a few one-ways in the wrong direction. See the difference?

Hi karma_13,
Different candles burn differently. Unless you've worked with that particular candle before, it's very hard to assess what's ''normal burn'' and what's ''a sign''. That's part of the reason many workers stick to the same candles all the time, they know what to expect and what's out of the ordinary.

Hi Luckyyone,
Your work is working, to what extent depends on the targets and the circumstances. It's certain that hitting them from several angles simultaneously as you're doing can be beneficial in many cases. For the specific signs of your candles, I encourage you to invest in a short magical coaching or candle reading session with one of the AIRR members who offers the service: it's money well spent as it will teach you how to interpret in detail for your future candle burns: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

LAgurl517

Unread post by LAgurl517 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:39 pm

Thank you Aura!
Yes, I totally see the difference.
I bought another RO and there is definitely a difference in the soot level - this one only has very light ones that I can see through on the very top, some from the burning herbs from when I lit the candle.
I have a skull candle that I started last night as well.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:19 pm

Thank you Aura, I am trying my best to get a reading soon. Hoping by Thursday, and I will look into the candle reading.

alexan

Unread post by alexan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Hello,

This is my actually first time casting a Break-Up Spell. I started burning the seven-day candle last week, and today was exactly the seven day. The candle completely burned out without breaking the glass. I repeat: the candle completely burned out without breaking the glass.

Then after 15 minutes, I saw the piece of paper that I wrote my petition on, it was on the side of the glass along with the remainder of the wax. So, I put a lighter in it and burned that piece of paper up. It bursted into a little flame with smoke. I think because there are some oil left over at the bottom of the glass, then after a few minutes, the glass broke and the fire went out by itself.

But first, the candle burned completely out on its own without breaking. Then it broke after I started burning the piece of paper again. So, is it a sign or not ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Hello, alexan,

You "Doctored" the candle and it cooperated with you to give you your desired results.

You didn't realize it but that's what you did. That's good.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

alexan

Unread post by alexan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, alexan,

You "Doctored" the candle and it cooperated with you to give you your desired results.

You didn't realize it but that's what you did. That's good.

Take care
Thanks for your input. At least I dont feel guilty for doing this. I am still very upset that we had sexual relationship together for two years and now he said to move on because he is seeing and having sex with another girl. I really wish this girl can see his real face and break away from him, but there is no way I can make her to believe me.

help_her_return_2me

Unread post by help_her_return_2me » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Hi,
Little bit of advice please.

After anointing the candle, and lighting the wick (some of the oil goes on the wick) the flame burns very high with black smoke then it settles down to a normal burn (flame is always about an inch and half high)......
1) some sites state that this is very good as it is often seen as a sign that the person on whom you are working is being greatly affected and my message is getting through -- is this correct
2) Some sights mention that the black smoke is nothing to worry as it's the negativity leaving for a Clean burn.. again is this this correct.
3) Very occasionally during the burn, the flame will crackle/pop and then when it's nearly burnt it's self out it does it more frequently.. is this good?
Lastly, one of the day's last week I had no more 4" candles in the house, so used a 12" one (all candles I've been using are red) this did stuggle to stand up when melting the wax to the lid, and after lighting it, the bugger fell over (not off) and still continued to burn... I removed the candle before it did damage - I held it whilst still lit and said "please forgive my recklessness & let me start again" and to my surprise it went out, no flame movement like it was blown - just went out with no smoke or glow on the wick... I quickly ran to the shops and bought some 4" and re-engraved & annointed lit and prayed... was I ok to do this?
I will say that the following day when I saw my ex (see her on a daily basis) she was very talkative with me about her job, it was like she was asking me what to do - she did the "I'm reconsidering doing the managers role" of course I told her she was more than capable and they wouldnt of picked if they think she wasnt - then I told her to stop her moaning and just do it, she was smiles again and replied "I always moan you know that" and walked away....
Apart from the candle falling over there has been no negativity from her.. she still lights up every time she sees me, a colleague of her's has said to me she really wishes that we get back together....
Thanks reading -- again I know you can not comment on other products and I am not asking you to, I am asking regarding the candle burns..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello, help_her_return_2me ,

Yes, you are right. We don't comment on products from competitors and don't mention them on this forum. So, I deleted that part.

But, you also bought candles from outside Lucky Mojo also.

Nevertheless, we do not interpret these things on the forum (whether it's a Lucky Mojo product or not).

Please read this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

And I will move your post to that subforum

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

yuri

Unread post by yuri » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Good day,

I would like to know if anyone can help with the following:-

I light a set vigil Jupiter candle with jupiter oil every Thursday at the specified hour of Jupiter. My jupiter seal is also attached to the glass vigil. I have been lighting it since the beginning of the year 2015 now on every Thursday. However, I have noticed that the last two Thursday's, I would light the candle say prayers at the appropriate hour and leave it until the evening when I come back at 8.00 pm to close off the work (my time zone) the candle is out... The wick is very close to the wax and I was wondering if I should redo the candle or just continue. I have had great results in the past burning candles for Jupiter, just wondering about this one?? The first one did not bother me, but just before I wrote this post it happened again and has me a bit uneasy.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Thank you Lucky Mojo for all the great products that I got!! Hope my new order comes soon:)

Shaunlaveau

Unread post by Shaunlaveau » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Hello

First and foremost I would say that it is almost impossible to help identify the source of the problem without knowing what the candle is for specifically, but one can assume that if you are light a Jupiter candle you are working on prosperity. It would be really hard to determined the problem without either a reading or looking at the candle to see if there are any signs in wax the that would indicate working being done against you (in my gut that's what I feel but I wouldn't want you to be wrong). If there is any thing else you can tell us about the candle that will help please let us know.

Reason: checking

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello, Yuri,

I am sorry that you are having problems with this candle.

As you know, we don't interpret on the forum but provide this page. Please read this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

How was the wick when you purchased it from Lucky Mojo? Did you trim it at all? Vigil candles are designed to be burned straight through, so the wick could be causing a roblem by being lit and re-lit.

Your choices may be to dig into the wax and get more wick, to splint the wick, to move the wick, or to start another candle and see what type of behaviors that you obtain this time.

For instructions on working with wicks, see the "Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" by cat yronwode. We recommend this book to everyone who wants to get the most from candle burning.

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nyceguy21180

Unread post by Nyceguy21180 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:29 pm

Hi,
I received the love honey jar and I need help to see if I set up the jar correctly. I wrote down my name 3 times on the name paper but it was the name that I go by (not the name I was given). Is this okay? I am not sure if the honey jar will still work. The guy who the honey jar is intended for only knows me by the name I go by and not my given name. And if I need to redo the name paper with my given name, it will be a mess taking out the herbs and curios and transferring them to the new name paper. If someone can let me know if the honey jar will still work or what I would have to do if it doesn't work, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, this is a new jar that I started with personal items that I didn't have in my old honey jar. Is there a way to transfer all the energy from the old jar to the new jar?
Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Hello, Nyceguy21180,

You can add things to honey jars. So, just add another paper with your name. It won't hurt anything the way you have it and to add your real full name also.

You could add a tablespoon or two of honey from the old jar to the new jar if it worked. If it didn't work, then don't. It's up to you.

Nevertheless, you're fine

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RavenWind9
Newly Registered

Unread post by RavenWind9 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:37 am

I light candles all the time for spells. However, this particular time I lit five taper candles in my bedroom to warm it up a bit (my bedroom is the coldest in my home). Out of the five tapers (Ivory in color), one of them is constantly flickering. There is no draft in the room and the other four are perfectly still. I know what it means when a candle flickers, but what if the candle is not lit for a spiritual/spell purpose? Does it mean the same thing? I'm really curious about this. Someone let me know! Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:14 am

Hello, RavenWind9 ,

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, we don't give interpretations on the forum.

You can find answers here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

alexan

Unread post by alexan » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:50 pm

This happened twice today, first time, I saw a little smoke coming out of the flame. Second time, there was a pop in the flame, then a little smoke came out. I read from this forum and got two different answers: 1> it is a sign of obstacles or 2> the people are being conjured. That confused me. And this is a break-up candle. So, is it a good or bad sign that they are being conjured or I am getting obstacle in this work.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:54 pm

Its good. They are fighting. What color of smoke? White black? Any reamins should be buried in his yard!

alexan

Unread post by alexan » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:09 am

mmachix wrote:Its good. They are fighting. What color of smoke? White black? Any reamins should be buried in his yard!
Black smoke...oh my gosh...how on earth can I get to his yard to burry. The only best thing I can do is to drive past his house then throw it on the street or on his yard. I can do it in like 5 seconds. I can't get out of my car. If i get out of my car to bury. It will take longer. They will notice me and call the police.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Folks, i am very serious about the THREADEDNESS of this forum. Keeping posts sorted by topic is the only way that readers can find what they want. I rarely get into meta-discussions aboout "how the board works," but yesterday i deleted FOURTEEN POSTS by alexan, mmachix, and others from this thread because they were off topic and dealt with the disposal of ritual remains.

Look at the title of this thread. The title is

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

This is not the thread in which to discuss disposing of ritual remains. STOP posting on that topic in this thread. If you want to discuss that topic, find that thread and post there about it.

Your thread was moved here:

disposal-of-ritual-remains-questions-an ... ml#p163372

To be very, VERY, VERY clear about this:

READ MY REPLY HERE:

disposal-of-ritual-remains-questions-an ... ml#p163582

Thank you.
catherine yronwode

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Catharine this Alexan person has been PM me all night. We all tried to give him advice, but he deckines it and keeps asking.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:13 pm

Thank you for the information, mmachix. I have had another report of his abuse of the PM system and i have banned him from the forum. Carry on!
catherine yronwode

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:09 pm

No problem Cat. Looking forward for my orders to arrive. Love your stuff!

arisweety

Unread post by arisweety » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:58 am

so I have a honey jar for an old love interest who is one of my closest friends. I want to be with him again, but long term. I started it because he's going through a very hard time in his life and in November, he completely fell off the radar with me. A few days before Thanksgiving of last year, I was hanging out with two friends. One mentioned she did a honey jar a few years ago and married the guy, but now they are divorced and can't shake him off. he still wants her. Our other friend, who is a witch, said honey jars are very powerful tools of magick. So i decided to do some reaserch and started the honey jar the day before Thanksgiving. By the 4th day he started to call me and text me again every day, several times a day, was very sweet to me, was trying to make plans to see me but was having a hard time getting someone to watch his nephew (he's raising him after his sister passed away, it's not been an easy time). We finally hung out the day after Christmas with his nephew and my nieces and nephews. Then things started to get a bit weird. He was still in constant contact with me but his flirting seemed to be strong one day, low the next. He didn't really make any attempts to get a baby sitter for his nephew so we can hang out alone. A couple of weeks ago he admitted that he is having sex with another female friend. He was adamant that it's just sex, he doesn't see her as a girlfriend, it's just for sexual satisfaction, he doesn't have the mental energy to have a serious relationship with anyone due to trauma from his last serious relationship ending very badly (she basically left him 3 days before their wedding), still deep in grief of his sister's passing, raising a child alone (he has no parenting experience) and now his mother was diagnosed with cancer. So I asked him why, if he just wanted to have sex, didn't we pick up where we left off in the past? He said he said because he now sees me as someone he wants something serious with and due to his current life situation, he doesn't want to drag me into something and then can't dedicate himself to me as he should. But just because it's not happening now doesn't mean it's never going to happen. We need time and patience. He said that if he was in a relationship with that girl, things would be different between us. He wouldn't call me and stay on the phone with me all night, every night. He has not changed with me in any way, his feelings have not changed and he's not going anywhere. Which he made a point, when he WAS in a relationship, I barely heard from him, maybe a call once a week or so. So fast forward a few days later, he mentioned a friend of his was taking a trip to Texas and told him he should go too, just to get his mind off things before his mother goes in for surgery. He declined the offer but then this past Thursday he called me from a plane. He was going to Texas after all. He said his mother told him to go and his friend is paying his way. Come to find out that the "friend" is the girl he is sleeping with.

Questions:

1. HONEY JAR CANDLE SIGNS
As far the honey jar candles are concerned, I recently purchased "Come To Me" Oil and have been dressing them with it. I was only using olive oil the last few months, and the candles lately have been burning erratically (pink or red, I alternate), either they burn clean or they burn messy or too fast or the flame is super strong or super low. I know that was his conflicting feelings between me and the other woman. So last night, I started using the "Come To Me" oil to dress my candles on the honey jar, and carved in his name with messages of "come to me" "love only me" "desire me" and the intentions that he comes to me when he returns from his trip. The two candles I have burned so far have nice and clean, no drips, steady flame with some dancing from time to time. I will be seeing him on Friday (but not alone, again :x ) and intend to leave a honey jar candle burning and dressed, and will put the oil on my body, as well as on something I want to give him.

so far, I'm hoping this is all good signs and I will see some real movement. I'm going on 3 months with this honey jar and I know it's long steady work but I don't want to exhaust myself either. I think adding the break up jar is going to be the catalyst. Comments?

2. VINEGAR JAR CANDLE SIGNS
So I started a break up vinegar jar with a petition, their pictures, different spices/peppers, 9 nails, lemon. I've petitioned that this relationship end. No more sex, no more friendship. This third party has ruined the momentum we had earlier this winter, big time! I dressed a black candle with break up oil, carved their names on opposite sides. My intentions are that they come back from this trip torn apart and full of regrets of ever taking this trip or crossing the line sexually. so far i have lit two candles, dressed and carved as mentioned above.

The flames have been big and strong, with tiny sparks coming off the base of the wick from time to time. It sometimes wiggles (no draft). The sides with her name is covered in TONS of teary, thick, drippy wax. It sticks out almost like a 90 degree triangle. And it's forming towers. Right alongside her name. Then there's drippy tears going THROUGH HER NAME. Then some more teary waxes on the other side of her name. His side of the candles have been very clean. Maybe one long drip far off the side of his name, no tears...just a straight, faint drip of wax. And the candles aren't burning down as fast on his side. BOTH CANDLES have burned the same exact way.

I'm taking it that this is going to be a big mess for her. I suspect she's invested more into this "relationship" and it's going to burn her in the end. Comments?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Hi ahilario80,

We don't offer candle divination on the forum, But I can give you a link where you can find all the information you will need.

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good Luck!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

arisweety

Unread post by arisweety » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Ms Melanie wrote:Hi ahilario80,

We don't offer candle divination on the forum, But I can give you a link where you can find all the information you will need.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good Luck!!
Thank you Ms Melanie, I have looked over this page and it's helped me understand more of what is going on, was just hoping for some extra insight/opinions. Thanks again!

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:20 pm

Ok I have another question, since I'm doing the 13 herb cleanse, and I keep a white vigil candle on at all times. I know I can't get a candle divination on the forum, but if I look it up on the candle divination page on lucky mojo, I wanna know if that still pertain to white vigil candles that are being used for cleansing? Coz this vigil white candle has burnt black at the top, but it's not a spell, it's a cleanse....

In other words does this white vigil candle count as a spell, even tho Im using the white candle for cleansing purposes? I just wanna know why this white candle turned black at the top and the one before this one didn't.... I'm thinking because I'm cleansing out the bad stuff, just makes sense to me, I hope, lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:47 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

It does count as a spell but..

Your perceptions are correct!

It's also telling me that this person has magic on him. So, just keep going with your spell.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Wow! That's very true, he does! Thanks so much Miss Aida!

Classy

Unread post by Classy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:12 pm

Hello everyone. A couple of days ago, I burned a pink love votive -my boyfriend has not talked to me in almost two weeks...he won't answer my calls or texts. Anyway, I burned the love votive, and when it was complete, I happened to look at the wick and it was in the shape of a almost perfect shape of a heart - it was beautiful. The next day, I burned a lust/passion red votive and it burned...and, tonight, I burned another red lust/passion candle and it didn't burn all the way before the candle went out - leaving about 1/2 inch of the candle. Can someone please provide insight into this? Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Classy ,

Candle wax left over means their is opposition or obstacles and the work will take more work to get through it. May want to do work to address why he is not talking to you and fix that then burn a lust love candle and see if the obstacle is resolved.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Hello all! I don't know if this is in the right place or not, but I just burned a Fast Luck Vigil for myself, and the 7 days were pretty much over on this Thursday (its now 1:07 a.m. on Friday Morning). The candle is still burning and has not gone out yet but its pretty much down to its last breath. Is there a possibility my petition won't manifest? I mean does this happen sometimes? Just an FYI I failed to burn it all night on wednesday and went out for about two hours on Thursday, so thats why it is taking so long to burn out.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:08 am

Hi TheBestest, in any magic (even when you get a picture perfect burn) there's always a possibility you won't get manifestation - or that things will manifest differently than how you'd anticipated. Same as when you go into a courtroom or get surgery, the outcome always has a degree of uncertainty. A long burn, often suggests that it may take a while to get what you want, so the Fast Luck may be a bit more on the slow side. At this point, have faith and watch for signs and movement. If you work with Saints, also consider a Novena to St-Expedite to help move things along.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Maxwell
Newly Registered

Unread post by Maxwell » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:31 pm

was working a simple white candle protection spell and had dressed the candle with Florida water and let it dry. when I lit the candle it burned clean for a few minutes and then all of the sudden started to sputter, flamed up, and then extinguished itself with an audible pop. Not sure what that means but i re-lit the candle and it burned clean.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello, Maxwell,

Sounds to me like the Florida Water didn't dry completely before you lit it the first time.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”