Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Stop bad Neighbors Tenants Roomate from Moving in

Mooncat

Spells to Stop bad Neighbors Tenants Roomate from Moving in

Unread post by Mooncat » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:50 am

Hi, i need an spell to prevent someone from moving next to my home, this is a person i had problems in the past and i don't really want to have this person as a next door neighbor, any suggestion as what i can do to stop this from happening will be appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: I need an spell to prevent someone from moving next to me

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:10 pm

This is not a spell-exchange forum. It is a product forum for people who have questions about how to use Lucky Mojo hoodoo spiritual supplies.
catherine yronwode

Mooncat

Re: I need an spell to prevent someone from moving next to me

Unread post by Mooncat » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:01 am

Thanks Cat, i was looking through some of the Lucky Mojo products, i just found the Hot Foot Powder, i'm going to read more about it on this forum about how to use it.

Scratchmade Sweets

How to Stop Bad Neighbours Tenants Roommate From Moving In

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Hello LM Forum!

My Landlord (Best Friend) rented out the 3rd floor of my townhouse 3 months ago to her God Son. I've known him since he was a child. He however is getting ready to move and my Landlord will put an ad in the paper for someone else to move in. Our agreement is that if no one moves in then I can still pay the same amount that I am paying now. Problem is that I don't want some stranger moving in, especially since I have a 10 year old son.

I am hoping that one of my friends can move in within the next few months as she just got laid off. She is still under her lease.

I read Conjureman Ali's post on how to keep a place from selling and wanted to do something similar. I plan to do a freezer spell to freeze out all potential renters. I want to also put something in the room to keep anyone from wanting to rent it when they come out to see downstairs. To even possibly keep people from responding to the ad.

This is a very desirable neighborhood to live in and I am sure it would rent out right away but I need to keep them away at least for 2-3 months while I have the chance to move in someone I know or be able to pay the full amount myself.

Thank YOU!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: How to keep renters away. Don't want roomate

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Banishing supplies sound like just the thing for this case. It sends folks away like Hot Foot, but it's milder and politer.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Thanks Miss Michaele! I'd forgotten about the banishing products.

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:34 am

I have hot foot and that is the closest thing to banishment. I could sprinkle that in the room but what about when I WANT someone to move in by January or February? How easy it to remove such a strong product from an area and break the spell?

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:08 am

It would be better if you could qet rid of that mess with CHINESE WASH or BUFFALO AMONIA, sliqhly different from one another but stronqly affective:
http://www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Seriously.....qet a bucket, a scrubber, and some qloves....cause your qonna be doinq this the old fashioned way :) it wont be easy lol. The entire room from BACK to FRONT...is the old traditional way.

Also, after disposinq the water the ritual way, you can then add in some water and draw in some more renters with ATTRACTION BATH CRYSTAL SALTS supplies, so you petition WHAT TYPE of person you want, write down all the qualities and hopefully 4/5 of your qualities aren't too bad....scrub the water on your front porch or the front door by literally "scrubbinq innto the house" and say what you desire....maybe add in some MONEY HOUSE BLESSING + ATTRACTION, so you may draw a person with money and bless the room at the same time....juss a thouqht. http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 am

Thank you all very much! Great Great ideas. I am going to make freezer spell tonight to limit their ability and restrict their ability to rent the space. I am also going to hot foot the bed room. I have to be very careful when I state my intent though. I use this room myself sometimes and hope it would affect me. I'll be careful to state "All Possible Future Renters" except for xyz. Wording is a pain for me sometimes. I've slipped up before and it came back to bite me.

Great cleaning advise! I have ammonia, salt, chinese wash. Thanks!!

lilavenger

Get rid of obnoxious neighbors and keep apartment vacant

Unread post by lilavenger » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Hi everyone, I was just wanting the best advice to not only get rid of my obnoxious neighbors who refuse to listen to the police and apt manager when it comes to playing their music loud enough to be heard throughout my apt, especially at 8 o'clock in the morning if I don't know their names, and if I am successful getting them to move....KEEPING THE APARTMENT VACANT to avoid future problems with rude neighbors. Thanks!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Get rid of obnoxious neighbors and keep apartment vacant

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:53 pm

You could always Hot Foot them. Get some Hot Footpowder, mix it with the local dirt, and sprinkle it around their front door while commanding them to move.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:08 pm

In the meantime, there's Stop Gossip -- good for keeping all kinds of things quiet. Use it in the same way Mary Bee describes.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re:Get rid of obnoxious neighbors and keep apartment vacant

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Great advice by all. Instead of keeping the room vacant, you can do work to draw in better neighbors that you get a long with.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:38 am

Agreed ConjureMan Ali - Nature abhors a vacuum and if something is empty, it takes less effort to draw something else in than to maintain the void...
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Flora

Unread post by Flora » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:44 am

When I hotfoot a tenant, I draw a line of hot foot powder, local dirt and corn meal. While I am drawing the line I say: I have drawn the line for the last time -get out and stay out! The I see the crazy neighbor crossing the line and driving away from the apartment. Each time I walk past the apartment I say the sentence. It worked for me in college with a terrible suite mate and then later with some drug dealing neighbors.
Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

lilavenger

Unread post by lilavenger » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:44 am

Thank you all for such good advice. I will be using it! Tired of the craziness lol

HeatherRain

Keep Buyers Away From Family House!

Unread post by HeatherRain » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:24 pm

My elderly parents have been listening to pushy realtors and neighbors regarding selling their large house. My parents are financially prosperous to maintain their house and it's not the best time to sell a house where we live. My parents are thinking of selling their large house, in a small town in the same state as me, and buying a smaller house close to my house. I know the family situation very well and this living situation would NEVER work out at all! Both my parents and I have better family relationships when there is some distance and independence on both sides.

I am asking for Rootwork advice on how to not sell this house and keep away realtors and serious buyers. I am a single woman on a tight budget so I would appreciate any low cost Rootwork tricks. Since I do not live near the family house, I am not able to easily obtain dirt from the property, only the use of house photos. I also ask for which candles to use for "setting up lights" in this situation. Thanks a lot!

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator
Re: Keep Buyers Away From Family House!

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:56 pm

The classic spell to save a property is to "nail it down", usually with railroad spikes at the four corners of the physical property

http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

As you've mentioned you aren't able to make a trip to collect dirt or to do this trick in person, you'll have to make some modifications. If you can find a strong tree with deep roots (like your family roots) you can take a copy of the picture and nail down the four corners at the base of the roots of the tree or wrap the picture and a petition around the spike, dress it with Fiery Wall of Protection and nail down the spike. Within your limitations try to follow the spell as closely as possible.

I would challenge you to think about what is best for your parents in this situation. Don't let your sentimentality about the family home get in the way of what's best for them. Even if they can afford the home it is hard for aging parents to maintain a large home a lawn, etc. A smaller home might allow them to gain some freedom to travel, to not feel burden with upkeep and that is easy for them to live in as they get older.

tinklebell

How to prevent troublesome neighbors from moving next door

Unread post by tinklebell » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Please help!!! I have a coworker who is the coworker from hell. She keeps up confusion at work with everyone. She is trying to be my neighbor but I am hoping that her action is rebuked. Please tell me what to do to prevent her from moving next door to me?

Please help!!!
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Keep Neighbours, Tenants & Roommate From Moving In

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:49 am

Hi tinklebell,

I've moved your post into a thread on the subject you may get some ideas from!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

hulk

Unread post by hulk » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:02 am

I need to stop a person from building a home on vacant property in front of my house blocking my street view and yard. I need something that work fast to move this person away from the area . He under mined me and purhased the property that is adjunct to my front yard by over paying 2 time for what the property was worth. Also, I need something that will make him sale me the property.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello, hulk,
Please read all the posts on this page. You will need hotfoot, banishing (as mentioned), and I also like Goofer dust www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
Then, you do a white skull candle influence spell to try and get him to sell the property to you www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Hope this helps
Wishing you the best

tinklebell

Stop Co-Worker from Becoming My New House Neighbor

Unread post by tinklebell » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:54 am

I have tried the freezer spell and tried to hotfoot my very rude coworker who is in the process of moving next door to me. Nothing is working.

This women is like no other she is very evil and lies all the time. She is rude to everyone and she walks around the office cursing and fussing all day. She seem to envy me because she tries to do everything like me. I purchased a new car and the very next month she purshased the exact same car(different color), I buying a house and now she is try to buy the house exactly next door.

What can I do you guys to get rid of her and to make her just go away as nothing I have done has worked. Her house buying process seems to be going on smoothly, although she have been at it nearly a year but now it looks like everything is coming together for her.

I do not want this insane women as my neighbor..Please help me someone.
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

brthrchristopher
Re: So frustrated! Nothing is working. HELP!

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:42 pm

Have you tried a honey jar?

Have you tried sending her good things? Cause if she is envious of what you have, maybe she needs to have her own good fortune, so she will leave you alone.

If her problem is talking and fussing and cursing all day, you might do a Stop Gossip spell, or just a general shut up curse, so she will stop talking.

As it sounds like usual methods are not working on her, you might want to try using psychic vision or clarity to peel back appearances and find the real problem underneath and address that directly, and maybe she will stop, or finally be affected by the freezer/hotfoot spells.

You might also contact some from AIRR to help you if your work is not producing results.

raka

Unread post by raka » Sun May 11, 2014 4:12 pm

I need help. My best friend's husband owns a little property that he always runs off to and stays for days sometimes weeks whenever they fight and leaving her with the kids without leaving any money for them to eat. She is not working. He recently just did this again to her and the kids. I was thinking that maybe I can use some banishing product on his little property to banish him from there and encourage him to stay home with her instead of using it as a running away place? I have hot foot stuff but since they are my friends and I do like him as a friend, I do not want to hot foot him and her out of my life. I just need to discourage him from staying at his little property and be home with his family. Any advice? I am not quite sure how to use the banishing product. I see that LM sells them. Can I get the bath crystal and use it as a floor wash to discourage him from staying there and be home with her and the kids?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, Raka,
This is just terrible.
First of all, someone needs to call child protective services. Forget about worrying about your fiend. If your friend was focused she would do it. But it sounds like she's under too much stress to think.
I'd use both hotfoot and banishing on the property (and state your intentions).
Your friend needs some clarity work on her. This man is abusive. She needs to see the light: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Also call social services and see if they can give her some direction. She's not the only person in these shoes. Thousands upon thousands of women are out there just like her. And there are resources available and help.
Forget about LOVE. Get her and the kids some help.
You're a terrific friend. She's blessed to have you in her life
Take care

Isolte
Freezer spell to prevent move

Unread post by Isolte » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Would doing a freezer spell to prevent someone from moving away also freeze this particular person out of one's life?
I saw an older post by Momma Starr suggesting this, but I wasn't sure about the consequences.
Thank you.

Reason: posted in wrong section

Ellina
Keep Buyers Away from Virgin Lands

Unread post by Ellina » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:53 am

What's happening in my home town is that all the lands are being sold away because it's near the beach. Every single inch is gone. My family has been on these lands for years, and all is gone. They are placing awful huts on them, we even have old abandoned walls with graffiti on it.. one particular land in front of my house was being protected, but investors only see dollars, and can care less about keeping something virgin and untouched. They were protecting some of the lands due to the coral reefs, and for historical reasons, but evil is finding excuses to just violate this. I have a photo of the sale sign, and would love to use it to stop it from ever getting sold... is there a spell I can use to help protect these lands from these investor monsters... Ellina

Miss Aida
Re: How to Stop Bad Neighbours Tenants Roommate From Moving In

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Hello, Ellina,

That is so very sad.

You could try hotfoot spells for the land and for the realtors.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Then, using Banishing on the realtors also www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Since we don't know how many acres are here, and if it's a lot, you may want to consider going to a local graveyard and see if any of the people who used to live on thee lands might be able to help you. Use their dirt also to assist you: www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Such a sad story and such a shame...

I hope that you succeed with your spell work.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”