Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Protect Land from Pollution Misuse Developers

Ellina
Forum Member
Spells to Protect Land from Pollution Misuse Developers

Unread post by Ellina » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:53 am

What's happening in my home town is that all the lands are being sold away because it's near the beach. Every single inch is gone. My family has been on these lands for years, and all is gone. They are placing awful huts on them, we even have old abandoned walls with graffiti on it.. one particular land in front of my house was being protected, but investors only see dollars, and can care less about keeping something virgin and untouched. They were protecting some of the lands due to the coral reefs, and for historical reasons, but evil is finding excuses to just violate this. I have a photo of the sale sign, and would love to use it to stop it from ever getting sold... is there a spell I can use to help protect these lands from these investor monsters... Ellina

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Protect Land from Pollution Misuse Developers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Hello, Ellina,

That is so very sad.

You could try hotfoot spells for the land and for the realtors.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Then, using Banishing on the realtors also www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Since we don't know how many acres are here, and if it's a lot, you may want to consider going to a local graveyard and see if any of the people who used to live on thee lands might be able to help you. Use their dirt also to assist you: www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Such a sad story and such a shame...

I hope that you succeed with your spell work.

Madame Rougarou
Newly Registered

Unread post by Madame Rougarou » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:23 pm

A matter of real estate seems to be the best fitting for my issue. I live in a house next to a plot of privately owned land. I've been familiar with this plot of land for years- I used to spend hours alone there wandering its meadow and forest - lost in its enchanting magic. The land belongs to a church, and is undeveloped. It's a small forest adjoined to a sunny meadow. There are flowing creaks and a small pond there also. It's a haven for local wildlife.

Issue: The area is secluded, and because of this, it has attracted drug users and prostitutes. This has been going on for a year or so now, and I can not take it any longer. This once pristine land is now over run with muddy tire tracks, garbage of all sort, used condoms ... it is FILTHY! Defiled, ruined. I have contacted the City about this -- there nothing they can do because it's private land. I've written the Church, there's nothing They WILL do. They will not respond to my letters.

I'm to the point now that I'm ready to rain down hell from the spirit realm on these people. They have left behind personal concerns galore! Articles of clothing, used condoms (gross, I know), and I plan on using these things, along with tracks and photos, to destroy theses people.

I will go to the Church one last time, after that those people can look forward to a miserable life. I feel that I have the spiritual backing, as at around 3:am-4:am Monday morning. I had a dream in which I met with a coven. I spoke with a coven member. I told her what was going on, asked her/them If they agreed that the Land and trees were being harmed by the activities there. The woman seemed to agree. She shown me a piece of paper in the dream that contained 12 signatures on it, she told me the coven members agreed, and were with me on this, but that she wasn't sure about getting the high priestess agreement.

I will go to the Church ONE LAST TIME! If they don't do anything (like put up a gate blocking access, a no trespassing sign at least) ... I will seek to have Hell rained down on these pieces of human trash from the spirit realm. My plan here is to create an effigy or two using the personal concerns left at the site. I will be making poppets with the clothing. I will also obtain photographs, I seek to destroy vehicles along with people.

I need the opinions of many here.

Do you think I'm over doing it?

Is this too harsh, especially when the land isn't mine?

Are there any alternatives to destroying these people?

Sincerely~ Madame Rougarou.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Hello Madame Rougarou,

If this land means that much to you, no, you aren't overdoing it. The only thing I think you may want to keep in mind here is that if you do get the authorities to step in and ban trespassing, that means your access to the land may be over. But if saving it means more to you than being able to enter, then so be it. I think your plan is a sound and good one, so trust it.

Good luck to you in your work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Moon Bear
Forum Member

Unread post by Moon Bear » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:54 am

I am very curious to hear about how this turns out for you, Madame Rougarou. I’m having a very similar problem with the dead-end street we live on. Drug dealers, hooligans, destructive nasty people of all sort congregate and fornicate at the end of our street. I’m constantly chasing people away, calling the cops, picking up used condoms, needles, garbage of all sorts.

I’m sick and tired of these scumbags ruining our neighbourhood and I’ve been looking for answers as to how to deal with this. Traditional methods have failed (neighbourhood watch signs, cameras, calling police).

Any tips or comments you have would be appreciated.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:41 pm

Hello Moon Bear,

I have already answered your question here:

post388521.html#p388521

Please do not post the same question in multiple areas of the board. Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Moon Bear
Forum Member

Unread post by Moon Bear » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:12 am

Thanks, I hadn’t seen that. Sorry for the double post.

Ellina
Forum Member

Unread post by Ellina » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:13 pm

Hi... How can I perform this spell from a distance????

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:24 pm

Ellina ,

Dressing figure candles named after the developers and using the mentioned products to effect them, burn 7 or 9 days. Can dress letters to them with the powders and send it to them as well which can be done from any distance.Take photos of the people and burn candles on top of it, take a photo of the land to protect and burn a candle on top dressed with fiery wall of protection oil to keep it safe.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:34 pm

JayDee has good ideas. I would also add the idea of a map (especially a topographic or satellite view map) and using that as a taple-cloth, so to speak, marking on it the areas to be protected and setting the photos on those areas.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”