• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:11 am

Spells to Move from Romance to Sex Love Partnership

Re: Spells to Move from Romance to Sex Love Partnership

Unread postby Mezan » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:30 am

I'm dangerously close to falling in love with a great man I'm dating who isn't ready to open his heart yet. We care about each other deeply, but our issue has been his level or readiness (not willingness) to open up to me completely. He has some healing to do.This is all due to an emotionally abusive involvement he had some time before we met.
What can I do to keep myself calm until then? I would hate to fall in love with him and not have him be "there" with me. I know it's not something you can just pause, but maybe something can help until he heals and can be ready for what I am.
My reader suggested I use Road Opener and Healing vigil lights, and to wait at least a month between this and love work. Check! Others here have suggested helpful tricks that I will put to use (thanks!). I just want to be able to have a bit more control over my emotions, so he and I can fall in love at the same time. Is that possible? If not, what would be a good alternative?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Good Evening, Mezan,
My advice to you is to do exactly as your reader advised. Your reader knows the root of the problem and is prescribing the work for it (i.e.: Root Work).
If you had a prescription for an ailment, you wouldn't go out and get other pills from everybody else, right?
But I do think you're right about staying calmer in order to focus better. That is VERY true. Not only that but, because your target has been through so much, you need to have a strong shoulder for when your target needs to lean on you.
So, try this oil You can buy it right here from the forum (if you wish).
Hope this helps and wishing you the very best.

OIL-HOO-TRAN
Tranquility Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mezan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I'm already a good shoulder for him to lean on, but I definitely think I need to back off a bit. The fact that he isn't there for me all the time, like I am for him tells me I need to be less available. It also tells me that my current work is still taking time to manifest. He may work like crazy (16hours/6days per week) but I think me being so selfless and giving has made him "comfortable," so he doesn't think he needs to try. Tranquility work would help me focus on me and worry less about him. I think that in turn, my target would seek me out more since I would be busier (usually works that way with men!). What is a good way to keep someone with you while you do love work on them later on? To better word it, would burning Stay With Me candles be a good idea if I want to keep him around for when I do love work?

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Hi, Mezan,
I don't know if I would play it that way.
A good root worker keeps their targets close. A good root worker constantly collects personal items (semen, hair, nails, skin, dirty clothes, signatures, etc.).
I had just told someone else earlier almost the same thing. Sometimes our efforts seems over the top but, in the end, it's worth it. In the end, you got enough to do exactly what you want.
That's just me. Different root workers have different ideas toward the same goals.
Take Care and Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mezan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:27 am

Thanks for your response. I just feel very depleted of energy lately, and I think it's because of the time and energy spent thinking about the relationship. I need my energy back in order to be able to perform any work, which is the main reason I'm taking some space and time from him. If that has the added benefit of having my target miss me and want to be closer to me, great, but I don't want to worry anymore and want to focus on myself for a bit of time until I have my energy back. Your Tranquility Oil suggestion will help with this

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:58 am

Mezan, I think that you are right on the money with taking time to focus on yourself a bit. If you are depleted and weary you won't have the reserve of energy that you need to really make your working be effective. I often feel that taking a step back and focusing on yourself can also give you some perspective on what you really want anyway, which is only going to help with your current situation. Miss Aida has offered some really smart advice. I hope that things shift for you soon and that tranquility returns.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Some of the leaps and bounds made by clients happen during times when they take "breaks" from the work. By being able to simply let go for a short time all that pent up power they've been building in their magic gets released and suddenly movement and action happens. It has happened time and time again with clients I had been coaching. A little break can go a long way.

In a romantic situation taking a nice cleansing and healing bath, something with Violet Leaves to ease the heart and Queen Elizabeth Root for power.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newby29 » Tue May 06, 2014 1:51 pm

I have been seeing this guy for three months basically just to have sex but I started to really like him. He said he didn't want a relationship because he was moving soon. Well I had a Stay with me candle set on alter at MISC and it burned clear. I burned it in February his soccer contract fell through and he didn't move! Yay! Things between he and I still have not been going anywhere he won't even say he likes me when I say it to him he always says "you're sweet". So I had a follow me boy and love me candle set on alter. Both candle reports were excellent. I started dreaming about him a lot and seeing his name or something related to soccer everywhere!!! Well it's May now the candles were burned in early March and he is more distant than ever now! :(........we don't even talk. Did my work fail? Love work never comes through for me seems like the Gods want me to be alone forever
Newby29

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello, Newby29,
Please don't say negative things about yourself. Negativity brings in more negativity. Easier said than done, but you MUST think positive!!!
Sounds like you need a reading to see why he's behaving like this. Then, either et some magical coaching for spell work and/or have the root worker perform spells.
You can find them here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
or
www.hoodoopsychics.com
It just seems suspicious that the spells were working and then they stopped. That's why I a strongly recommending a reading on this
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells to Bring him Closer

Unread postby TheBestest » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 am

Hey guys, I have been working on this one guy for almost three months now. Communication has picked up and Friday evening we had sex. I have been working on a honey jar for almost those three months, did a novena to Saint Martha and I also did a skull candle but it would appear that maybe that may not come into full fruition seeing as the string kept tipping over. Here is where I need the help... what can I do to make him want more than just being friends and friends with benefits, and what can I do to make him want me and no other woman? I also want more communication, to be on his mind 24/7 and to see him more. Any suggestions? BTW, I was going to do lust work but I was in fear that sex will be the only thing he'll end up wanting and I want more than just sex, I want us to be a passionate couple straight out of a romance novel (hehe).
TheBestest

Re: Spells to Bring him Closer

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Hey, TheBestest, I can relate to you fully! However, what I realized is that we cannot get everything quick enough, correct me if I'm wrong. I was working on this guy more than that, and the work ig just now getting somewhere. I realized that I should focus on one thing at a time, starting from the most urgent/important one...I know it will takes a lot more time still, but I'm ready to work more and to be patient, as long as I am heading in the right direction. I am seeing it as a pyramid, laying out the base and going higher and higher, one step at a time... It's impressive where you are right now, so don't stop, but continue the good work you are doing as I believe you're getting a lot closer to your goal...Good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby TheBestest » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Dragonfly72 wrote:Hey, TheBestest, I can relate to you fully! However, what I realized is that we cannot get everything quick enough, correct me if I'm wrong. I was working on this guy more than that, and the work ig just now getting somewhere. I realized that I should focus on one thing at a time, starting from the most urgent/important one...I know it will takes a lot more time still, but I'm ready to work more and to be patient, as long as I am heading in the right direction. I am seeing it as a pyramid, laying out the base and going higher and higher, one step at a time... It's impressive where you are right now, so don't stop, but continue the good work you are doing as I believe you're getting a lot closer to your goal...Good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!

Thanks for your reply. I actually am pretty impressed wuth how far I have gotten with this love work because normally Im not the most gifted in this area, BUT with this situation I told myself I CAN DO THIS. HE'S GOING TO BE MINE! I hope your situation comes into fruition and you get everything you want with the situation :-)
TheBestest

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:28 pm

A little bit of non magic here...
Tease, tease, tease. Work him up but don't let him have all the goodies for a little while now.

Meanwhile magic wise, another skull candle, a poppet, Picture box. Lots of things like that. But I do agree with Dragonfly, work out which is most important and work that first.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby TheBestest » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Shantilly Lace wrote:A little bit of non magic here...
Tease, tease, tease. Work him up but don't let him have all the goodies for a little while now.

Meanwhile magic wise, another skull candle, a poppet, Picture box. Lots of things like that. But I do agree with Dragonfly, work out which is most important and work that first.

Thanks Shantilly, and Im still unfamiliar of how to do a poppet and picture box.Can you give me tips on them?
TheBestest

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:54 pm

I do agree with you, Shantilly, but what to do if someone is lazy to start with? Definitely tease them, but don't expect them to run after you...;(
Dragonfly72

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Dragonfly72 wrote:I do agree with you, Shantilly, but what to do if someone is lazy to start with? Definitely tease them, but don't expect them to run after you...;(

Yea see now this I agree with! Sometimes even the person has a very busy schedule but then again I feel like if they really want you no matter what they will come running unless their pride gets in the way.
TheBestest

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Ok, that is where the magic can help, the Follow Me Boy and things like this.
Ugh I also tend to believe that if us ladies chase, then the male tends not to value us as much, we are not the prize. We should be the prize.
I also know that if someone really wants us they will find a way to contact us. Always no matter how busy their schedule is they will find time to flick us a text even if they can't phone us.

Take for example my Dear One. I am not even trying to reconcile with him anymore, he is with another, BUT he cares for me. He managed to phone me while he was away with his GF. He lives with her and yet is able to find time to text me, or send me IMs. He had to unfriend me on FB so he created another account to be able to be able to contact me. When I have been out with others and they have been interested they are able to make time for you no matter how busy they are.

You want them interested and you want them to like you but you also need to be the prize. Look at the names 'Follow Me Boy', 'Come to Me', 'Love Me' you make yourself available for them but you aren't chasing after them. They come to you, they follow you, they love you (hopefully you love them too...). If they work for your "affections" then they will want them more and more likely value you.

Tease any man the right way (using the Luck Mojo products to assist) and he will follow you and be blind to anyone else.

Dear One doesn't fully understand why that even though he is with Miss "Hot Body" that he still wants me in his life. He has had plenty of women over his time, he is quite charismatic but he thinks of me and is drawn to me. We may never be together again, but I am the one he won't forget, the one he will always wonder about because I am a mystery to him and I do still tease him a little. I value myself.
I am absolutely there for him as I care for him and love him but he also knows I won't take his nonsense and he has to treat me well. he respects me.

Now I'm not saying don't have sex, that is one of the fun things, lol, but having sex with a male will not generally tie them to you the same way it binds us to them emotionally. But make him work for it a little. Turn him on and then walk away, laughing lightly. Then watch how lazy he is...
Do that candle work, use those oils have that mojo, but don't forget your best secret weapon... YOU.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby TheBestest » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:48 am

Shantilly Lace wrote:Ok, that is where the magic can help, the Follow Me Boy and things like this.
Ugh I also tend to believe that if us ladies chase, then the male tends not to value us as much, we are not the prize. We should be the prize.
I also know that if someone really wants us they will find a way to contact us. Always no matter how busy their schedule is they will find time to flick us a text even if they can't phone us.

Take for example my Dear One. I am not even trying to reconcile with him anymore, he is with another, BUT he cares for me. He managed to phone me while he was away with his GF. He lives with her and yet is able to find time to text me, or send me IMs. He had to unfriend me on FB so he created another account to be able to be able to contact me. When I have been out with others and they have been interested they are able to make time for you no matter how busy they are.

You want them interested and you want them to like you but you also need to be the prize. Look at the names 'Follow Me Boy', 'Come to Me', 'Love Me' you make yourself available for them but you aren't chasing after them. They come to you, they follow you, they love you (hopefully you love them too...). If they work for your "affections" then they will want them more and more likely value you.

Tease any man the right way (using the Luck Mojo products to assist) and he will follow you and be blind to anyone else.

Dear One doesn't fully understand why that even though he is with Miss "Hot Body" that he still wants me in his life. He has had plenty of women over his time, he is quite charismatic but he thinks of me and is drawn to me. We may never be together again, but I am the one he won't forget, the one he will always wonder about because I am a mystery to him and I do still tease him a little. I value myself.
I am absolutely there for him as I care for him and love him but he also knows I won't take his nonsense and he has to treat me well. he respects me.

Now I'm not saying don't have sex, that is one of the fun things, lol, but having sex with a male will not generally tie them to you the same way it binds us to them emotionally. But make him work for it a little. Turn him on and then walk away, laughing lightly. Then watch how lazy he is...
Do that candle work, use those oils have that mojo, but don't forget your best secret weapon... YOU.

Now when you put it all like this, I FULLY UNDERSTAND! I have been the one always contacting HIM with the exception of the few times I heated up my honey jar, and the day after we had sex (HEHE). I havent really worked with straight Follow me Boy workings but I did use it on my skull candle and in my honey jar but I can see I need stronger. So far the magick has been coming along great but more of his attention, and for him to chase after me is what I need. I feel like I am making profress but still an amatuer with this because this is the first love work I have ever done for myself that is working successfully. Lust forsme reason has akways worked but never full blown love. Also in my honey jar I petitioned for him to cobtact me first daily and wrote about it in the honey jar post or one of the posts regarding love amd someone told me "Who cares who contacts who first??" BUT THIS IS THE REASON WHY... I WANT HIM TO CHASE AND FOLLOW AFTER ME! Thanks Shantily and I would like to PM you because I really could use all the help I could get!
TheBestest

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Oh look, I have contacted Dear One, I just don't do a lot of the initiating. And it is hard, very hard.
For instance he has had a fight with his GF, she hates me, really hates me. He has told me he will cut communication for a while. Ok. I don't argue I don't get upset about it. I would never let him see me flustered at that thought.

I will not contact him until he does me first. unless there is an emergency of course. I do not get angry about it.
I laugh and tell him have fun. I will not make comment on my FB about it. I will continue to carry on as I normally do. When he contacts me. I may even wait a little while before answering (don't want to appear too eager lol) ad when I contact it will be light hearted or answering his text.
I am a contrast to any female he has ever been with. I still get mad, I get teary but I do not do the same tricks other women do.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Lucky girls then!!! Not the same situation for me! I'm chased bdon't care and the ones that I do are not moving their finger on, because of several (valid) reasons... The lust I saw, bur never has blown fully either, got scared before going further... Still working, one obstacle at a time, having faith that I'll succeed, as I got enough always to be satisfied with what I'm getting, not what I want and need...If you got something strong and powerful, please share, need more speed on that...Life is going on, but without him the magic is gone...it's all emotional, never got close enough for something more...but just him I need, and I won't satisfy with something less...so if you got any advice, please share...teasing is a go

Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Well you have something happening there, and yes working on the obstacles is the way to go, using the spells to remove those issues, working on yourself to become the best you can be for yourself.

Need comes across poorly, Dragonfly. You should WANT him, there is a saying it goes something like (and excuse me if it's not quite right) "I don't love you because I need you, I need you because I love you"

It sounds the same but it isn't. One is saying I can't be whole right and happy without you, while the other says I am good but you add to my life.
Grief is terrible as is fear.

I was heart broken when Dear One left me (still am some days), we are soul mates but not meant to be this time round or maybe much much later in life. Sometimes I wonder about that but in all honesty if it's meant to be it will happen when it's meant to be.

Putting pressure on another to fulfil your life and make you happy is a terrible pressure. It's a terrible thing to have to live up to.
Dear One is learning a terrible lesson that no one outside of himself can make him happy, putting that pressure on another isn't good. The relationship he is in now is abusive, awful hard to watch and watch I do, as our link is strong he comes to me to tell me all about it. Weird, weird man. lol

I am something he has never encountered in this life. Love. Real love. Not fairy tale stuff, but the love that will carry through years of separation arguments, other partners. It's the deep love of caring and wanting them to be happy even if it is without you there. It is the one where we may not speak for lengths of time and when we see each other it won't matter. He tells me he feels lost without me, he hates the idea of me not being there. So I will be. As his friend and confidante. I will help him with this relationship, I will get mad (because wow she says some things about me, I have seen the texts) and tell him he deserves better, but if he chooses to stay with her I will also roll my eyes and help him through that as well. meanwhile he looks at me and wonders how come I am happy, alone. He wonders why I haven't started dating but am good with that. I could if I wanted but I don't want. He knows this, very aware I could have males hanging off of me (sounds vain but it is also the truth, I may be cuddly but men tend to swarm around me, no clue why). I tell him one day when I get a new man we will sit glaring at each others partners thinking we each deserve better...

So if you NEED this man in your life to make it better, then I am sorry you should be working on yourself so that you don't need him, but you would like him to add to the already full life you have. You want to attract him, you want him to want to look after you but need isn't attractive. Most people do not want that responsibility of keeping someone else happy. It's hard enough when it's your own children let alone an adult.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:31 pm

I completely agree with you, Shantilly Lace. And yes, my life is full without him, but he IS my twin flame, and I hurt terribly as he is pulling constantly away... Unfortunately he is not realizing it, at least not like me, so he shares less and less with me, shutting me literally down, which results in me hurting more and more, and needing him. I need him as I love him, and I have enough of satisfying myself with others which are not suited well for me, which I DO know, but being with them as they are loving me...And the worst is that when he cracks (which happens periodically) and shares with me how insatisfied he is with his GF, and I ask him exactly that, arent't we deserving enough to have each other now, in this lifetime?! He says that he is not there yet... How much more should I wait, how much more work is required by me to be together for good?! I am feeling that he is pulling away...and still I believe, I am feeling that we are destined to be together in the future, but in the short term it doesn't look this way...And I am leaving him drifting further and further, and I cannot lose this connection, so I am still the one which keeps the flame going, but trying at least not to push him... I've heard that sometimes men are afraid of strong emotoinal connection, so they are pulling away to resource themselves, and come back. I don't know if it is true or BS, as I've never wondered before, didn't cared enought...So, some bad days I am wondering if there is not a better solution, to cut and clear everything, and to go away from him (which I tried in the past without success several times, it was as if the Destiny brought me back to him!). If there are so many obstacles, but we are destined to be together, then why HE is not doing something for me too, why things are not going the right way?! Maybe because this is NOT the right way, and the doubt creeps...And, afterwards, just happening to look into his eyes, I'm seeing my other half, and I remember again how important all this is to me. Oh, I can live without him at all, but at the same time, there are some financial obligations that attach me to him, that I cannot ignore. And every time that there is a way for me to sever all ties, he ties me to him again, by blocking my exits himself, with actions. So I wonder if he is so cruel to keep me close to him just for his ego when he should feel how much I hurt. So, yeah, it's kinda complicated. I am doing readings constantly, checking them against another reader just to ensure that I'm objective enough, but all of them point that we will be together somewhere in the future. I hope not before our deathbeds, as it will be quite late to enjoy life as soulmates! My happiness level is quite low, which weakens my work, I know that, and I feel quite exausted lately, physically and psychically. I wonder if it's possible to curse someone ith a very strong curse to make him feel what I am feeling, which he is responsible for. He is shielding himself from all responsibility and tries seriously to convince himself that he is not doing any wrong by playing this "yo-yo" game with me...I've read also somewhere that for both twin flames to shine, one is playing the chaser, and the other is the runner, and that quite often the chaser is the woman. I have enough to be the chaser! That's why I tried to dominate him and to show him what a real love is, as his heart right now is completely locked. I know that he is very strong, a lot stronger than me, but I believe that where there's a will, there's a way, and I'm searching still for the way to go. I agree that neediness is not sexy, so I'm trying not to show any, but I believe he is "picking it up" from me somehow, as he is feeling my sorrow and my happiness... I am working with St-Anthony to find him and bring him to me, St-Anthony is helping me and giving me constantly signs, but it doesn't look like it will take 3 months, and the movements sems like regressing...Still I am working a honey jar and a break-up jar... He looks like hoodooed by his GF, I believe it was unintentional from her part, as she is not into Hoodoo or anything else. Also asked St-Peter to open up roads/avenues for me; to open his heart to my love, if it's feasible (never heard of St-Peter doing this, but why not? His name is constantly popping out in front of me). So please advise what else to try or who to petition, quite open minded right now...

Thank you, St-Anthony, my gentle keeper! Blessed be your name! Please continue your wonderful work!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:28 pm

Saint MArtha may help with dominating your man if she feels it is the right thing to do.

I am no good with vinegar jars, so I work different angles.

Sometimes casting positive spells for the person you wish to remove may do what the negative spells haven't been doing. So cast to give her a great job else wheres. Sometimes the negative work is justified, so give the positive instead. Think outside that box.

Good luck with it all.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:10 am

I'm trying this as well, but at some point is like scattering all my energies...I feel so drained lately...let me know what would be your suggestions...

St-Anthony, I cannot thank you enough!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
I sure hate to read how drained this is making you. I've been in that position (years ago) and it just plain SUCKS.
Have you considered a reading on tis? Get some direction and insight?
It may help you.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
OR
Wishing you the very best. And PLEASE take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:26 am

***UPDATE*** My target and I are pretty much still in communication and have slept together once and plan to sleep together again tomorrow night. I really like him and want to be with him but the momemt we get closer it feels like he pulls away. I really want him to chase after me but the problem is that I have a serious problem with my not contacting him. I seriously don't want to just be a bootycalll but Im not sure which way to go at this point. I want him to wake up thinking loving thoughts of me, think of me 24/7 as I think of him all the time. I did one skull candle before and as advised I will be doing another one plus a picture box but I feel like Im missing something, as I want a commited relationship with him and more importantly more attention and interraction. Am I missing something??
TheBestest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,
That is great news!
I love the skull candles spells. You can approach them with almost any angel (love, hate, etc).
Take a look at this page and see what extra spells you can do (and see if there's anything that appeals to you that can be modified into the skull candle)
Also, since he's sleeping with you, get a Nation Sack!! www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Keep us posted.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:12 pm

****LATEST UPDATE**** Well my target has yet again pulled away. I am so frustrated and hurt. I had my friend who is psychic and empathic do a reading and so far he seems to be just afraid but man... Idk what else to do to really approach this situation. I still plan on the picture box and Idk if I want to do a skull candle again at this point. I definitely think I may need both a follow meboy and influence candle burning but I am so thrown off. I literally feel empty and like I should throw in the towel but I also feel like I can't. I had too many readings and seperate readers tell me he's my soulmate. This situation is breaking me down at this point. :cry: :?
TheBestest

Unread postby j82 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Good Evening bestest,

Sometimes someone is meant to be in your life but not meant to be the one. I am torn on the thought of soulmates, I love the idea but the world has left me jaded lol. Reading wise we generally suggest a LM reader through AIRR who also will tel you what work to do. But like you I also have a local psychic who reads me sometimes and I am empathetic to the cause. When it comes to Tarot certain cards may suggest love but not that it will last, and normally after an event you are changed and the person may move on because of that ( not saying this is the case just one I have experienced with love cards). Under the picture box Cat posted a spell using a jar which I love. Basically its like the picture box but put the persons photo back to back on red string and string it through the top of a container with a flat nail to hold it. I would glue their personal concern to the inside of the pictures. then fill the outside of the jar with photos of you and looking how you want him to see you, id skip sexual pics because well you want him to think other then that and clearly he thinks of you that way already lol. You can dust the pics with look me over or attraction powder. bottom of the jar I would put a mixture of love herbs and a lm powder or insence powder ( very colorful great smell works great in this work). Take a piece of a paper and write out 1 Cor 13:4-7,13. On the back write your petition.. Burn it in a candle and mix it with the herbs and powders. close the jar and then take tin foil and wrap shiny side in and wrap the jar nice and tight. Now shake it daily and call his name and speak the petition.. pray over it speak to it, I have even played love songs and sang them along with shaking the jar and thinking of the person. Like a honey jar I burn a small tea light on it mon wed fri dressed with oils that fit the cause. when not in use hide under your bed on his side so its as though he is with you when asleep. Best of luck!!
j82

Unread postby Colette » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:52 pm

If you're spending the time/energy/money on getting multiple readings, why not get one detailed reading with rootwork advice? You say the guy is struggling with fear - where did that fear come from? What would be an appropriate spell/magical approach to overcoming that obstacle? A good rootworker could give you some ideas about that.
Find them here:
or
www.hoodoopsychics.com
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.
Colette

Unread postby TheBestest » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:27 pm

Colette wrote:If you're spending the time/energy/money on getting multiple readings, why not get one detailed reading with rootwork advice? You say the guy is struggling with fear - where did that fear come from? What would be an appropriate spell/magical approach to overcoming that obstacle? A good rootworker could give you some ideas about that.
Find them here:
or
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

I actually do not pay for my readings because my reader is my best friend and his fear comes from his past with his ex. I don't have anything against getting a reading from the AIRR workers but as of now that is not needed for my situation. My friend is usually always dead on unless a situation can change. She did warn me that he would pull back, I was just hoping to change and stop it again before it happened again.
TheBestest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, TheBestest!
How about this: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
You could put some of this on the skull candle and then tell him to not be afraid of taking a chance with you. Things will not go sour with you.
Now, I would not use he word: "Me".
If your name was Jane Doe, I would say to the skull candle something like: "Take a chance with Jane Doe. Jane Doe is good for you. Things will not go sour with Jane Doe"
Of course, whatever you want to say. Just giving you examples.
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest!
How about this: http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
You could put some of this on the skull candle and then tell him to not be afraid of taking a chance with you. Things will not go sour with you.
Now, I would not use he word: "Me".
If your name was Jane Doe, I would say to the skull candle something like: "Take a chance with Jane Doe. Jane Doe is good for you. Things will not go sour with Jane Doe"
Of course, whatever you want to say. Just giving you examples.
Wishing you the best

Wow, I LOVE that idea! Thanks Miss Aida!
TheBestest

Unread postby kmew1315 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:19 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Some of the leaps and bounds made by clients happen during times when they take "breaks" from the work. By being able to simply let go for a short time all that pent up power they've been building in their magic gets released and suddenly movement and action happens. It has happened time and time again with clients I had been coaching. A little break can go a long way.

In a romantic situation taking a nice cleansing and healing bath, something with Violet Leaves to ease the heart and Queen Elizabeth Root for power.

So by "break" do you mean a complete break? Would having the church light vigils to keep steady heat on the situation and/or maintaining a honey jar still be a break if you're not actively doing more and different spell work? Or do you mean completely cold turkey?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, kmew1315 ,

I can't speak for Conjureman Ali but this has happened with my spells also.

Once I take a complete break (including candles), the spells start manifesting

Hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kmew1315 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:17 am

It does. Thank you.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby Lolapickles » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello all, I am talking to a guy and he's really great it's just I want him to commit and fall for me but he seems to be distant I know for sure he's into me I just want more out of him. I'm currently working a honey love jar spell and I am staying positive but so far nothing I'll continue working it but is there anything else any of you can recommend
Lolapickles

Unread postby natstein » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:34 am

Hello lolapickles,

You could try working a Follow Me Boy spell kit. The spell kits are nice because they give you step by step directions and often times you still have some of the products left over to use for other workings in the same area. Here is a link to check out the Follow Me Boy products (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html)

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ponyology » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:52 am

Hello! I was hoping someone could please give me a bit of advice on how to proceed with this. My spell luck has been so awful lately so I'm not if I should contact one of the rootworkers to assist me but here is the situation.

Met a really great guy unexpectedly after a few years of bad luck and a severely abusive relationship. We right away said we just wanted to be friends with benefits (FWB). you can probably tell how that turned out for me. he said he needs some time to be single to figure himself out, he just got out of a very unhealthy and abusive relationship as well. Signs are there that he has feelings more than just FWB. Even I see them. He texts me when he wakes up, we've sent over 600 texts since tuesday, etc etc etc. Thursday he drove over an hour to see me spur of the moment despite working a 12hr day as a personal trainer. stayed with me despite the freezing cold for 6hrs talking and opening up to eachother. He left at 4amish and didn't get home until 5am and had to wake up at 8 for another 12hr+ crazy day personal training and then right after, drove over an hour to see me again for a few hours to drive home before another massive early day.

I digress. Anyway, I told him last night if he wants to try a relationship and feels ready, to let me know and he seemed pretty receptive to the idea. I know it's going to take a while and I'm ok with waiting because right now I'd be a terrible girlfriend as well. Not 100% wanting to wait but I'm willing. However, I'd like to help give it a push (prefer a strong shove) into becoming an actual relationship. I have semen on a tissue from him so I have that to use if needbe. Can't use menstrual fluid because of my lack of getting a period (no complaints, I wore white pants this summer!) but I was wondering what you would recommend?

Like I said, my luck with my spells is null lately but I really really want this to work. Badly. And I'm willing to do what I need to and wait for it. Not sure what direction to take. I used a "come to me" spell kit in November with no results (well, he became sexually interested in me big time? That's I guess a somewhat result, just not the intended one) so I'm not sure where to go from here.

Thanks everyone for your help. I really appreciate it.
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:45 pm

Hello, ponyology,

"White panties"??? I love your sense of humor!! You're great!

My suggestion to you is....DO NOT WAIT!!

If this were me and I had bad luck with spells, I would do the following:

Try any of the Love spells Miss cat recommends on her love spell page: www..luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Then, have a rootworker perform love spells for you also: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby luckycat13 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:48 am

Ponyology,

Maybe you need a reading? Perhaps it isn't that you're unlucky in spell work, but simply performing the wrong spell to clear the obstacles to the relationship you want. Since both of you are somewhat wounded from previous experiences, maybe you would benefit from performing some healing work to promote feelings of well being and security? A reading might clarify this. Just an idea.
luckycat13

Unread postby ponyology » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:04 am

Thank you for your help everyone!

@miss aida: Those are the spells I've been using :(. My local occult shop recommended LM products and spells and since, that's all I've been using lol. The owner there is a reader who speaks extremely high of LMCC and Miss Cat, and that's actually how I found my way here a while back. Do you by any chance have a suggestion as to which spell? I was thinking sweet jar and maybe something else, not sure which though. Thank you so much for helping me out, I really, really appreciate it. I've been so depressed over this stuff but I finally feel a twinge of hope.

I also contacted one of the rootworkers from the AIRR site and I'm just waiting on a response now. It was really difficult to pick a reader as everyone seems so awesome! Slightly nervous for the eventual response and I hope it doesn't come too late.

@luckcat13: You're right, I do need one. I had a reading done in early December by my local reader and she couldn't see why things haven't been working. She mentioned that it's an art and skill though and although I didn't get the results I wanted, there are "always results of somesort". She did see me finding this guy though which is a plus I guess! I contacted conjureman ali for a reading/rootwork consultation thing. I've never wanted something to work so badly and I figure it's time to call in a professional if I want it done right. Healing work is an excellent idea though. I spoke to this guy yesterday a lot of the problem is internally for him (and me I guess?)

Please keep your fingers crossed for me. I've been dealing with a lot of bad luck lately on all fronts and I could really, really use something good happening for once :(. Thank you everyone for your help <3
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby ponyology » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:33 am

Also, I don't have his hair for the honey jar but I do have a semen tissue (gross). Can I use that instead? Sorry to be a bug D: I just really, really want this to work and I'll do what I need to. Thank you <3
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello, ponyology ,

I've been reading good results with the Love Me spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

And Of course you can use that tissue!! Excellent!

Wishing you the very best with your spell work
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ponyology » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Ordered. Thank you so much! I'll update in time if/when if things work out for once for me lol. I'll do a honey jar as well and use the gross tissue in replace of hair I guess. Fingers crossed big time.. Thank you again, you're a really big help both with this and helping me feel more at ease and less hopeless <3
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby luckycat13 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:11 am

Ponyology,

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I know what it feels like to want something to go your way so very much. Particularly in matters of the heart. :) Good luck!
luckycat13

Unread postby ponyology » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:44 am

So I'm super sorry to be asking all these questions! Really, really sorry. I guess I'm sort of in a panic now?

Nothing bad has happened really, he's not as flirty as he was before he freaked himself out but he's still flirty and we sent over 100 texts a day. But I'd still like to get the ball rolling on this. Would kind of be nice for him to fawn on me again and call me beautiful. I haven't heard it in a while and was in three pretty emotionally abusive relationships (the last one very recently and for almost 3yrs) before this so I really do miss it. For some reason today I feel a sort of emotional distance with him though this could very well be my ridiculous insecurity and anxiety so now I'm in panic mode.

I ordered the Love Me spell kit but it's going to take a while to arrive so I figured I'll wait for it and do my honey jar. I have "come to me", "adam and eve", "come to me", and "love me patchouli perfume". Are these good to start off with? I should have ordered the "Follow me boy" kit as well. Sometimes I get lucky if I can catch kits and oils/herbs at my local shop but LM products sell out super quick lol.

I'm going to be doing my candles on M/W/F and starting today. I know today is good for communication which is one of the things I'd like to be increased (see the above rambling) so should I still use a pink candle or should I use a blue?

Should I put the semen tissue just in the jar? I bought a big jar :|Not taking any chances here. Still waiting to hear from the rootworker, of course I'm a panicky person and contacted someone with a super backlog.

Also, can I use a white skull candle in place of red if I need?

I guess I'm getting anxious and my anxiety is making me lose hope, which I know isn't good at all. Thanks everyone for your help again. Sorry to be a pain in the hiney. I just really want this to work. Things haven't been going well for me and I really, really could use something positive for once. My bad luck is actually a joke with the people I know here, it's that bad.

Thank you again, you are all amazing and wonderful.
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby natstein » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 pm

Hello ponyology,

First I would like you to slow down and take 3 deep breaths.

Then I would like you to stop calling the tissue paper with his semen on it gross, it isn't gross, its a part of who you are wanting to attract and is what you get when you are making love to someone.

Now, If you have already started your honey jar that is fine and do not worry about it, but if you have not begun it this second, I would suggest you wait until Friday. Part of this is because your ultimate goal is love work and Friday is the best day for that if you are working by the days of the week. Second is I think it would be good for you to create some mental space and slow down just a touch. Use a pink or red candle on it. For in the jar, make a little name paper (pop over to this link for how it should look http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html). anoint the corners and the middle with some of your Come To Me or Love Me oil. Put a little bit of cinnamon and a few little rose petals in the middle and ask them to help the love between you two grow. Add the passionately made tissue paper semen, fold it all up together and tie it with a red string. Put it in the jar and do the tasting thing described on the honey jar website. Then go with your M/W/F candle burns.

Then with you talking about all this bad luck I think you could go with a Van Van spell kit (read about Van Van here http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) and do that for yourself. You might try that before you start any other love work.

Hope this helps!

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ponyology » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:06 pm

Thank you so much. Yeah I'll wait until Friday. Wednesday is almost over so only 2 more days.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I'm ordering the bad luck kit (thanks for the idea!) but I don't think I have time to wait for it before I start this, I risk losing him if I wait.
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby natstein » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Hello ponyology,

Yes, go ahead and do the honey jar this Friday, I would just wait to do any other work until you clean off the bad luck as it were. Once you get you reading with Conjure Man Ali you will probably know exactly how best to proceed. Let us know how it goes!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:06 pm

ponyology ,

Try not to worry, worry kills the work because it means you never let it go and never had faith in it, thus it wont happen. think of jesus walking on the water then peter started to fall in because of lack of faith. personal concerns are not gross they are attachments to work so use them. white candles can always be substituted for other colors but of course red carries that vibe with it. I would really suggest a good old cleansing of the home with a product like uncrossing bath or chinese floor wash ( better if both!), to cleanse you and the house , then I like to burn incense like come to me and love me and take a love bath and do the work. This clears the negative and old and makes the path for the new. think of it as washing away a negative issue and bringing in the new. LM website has many many post and free readings by Cat that you should read them and add the advice to your practice for success.
j82

Unread postby ponyology » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Just an update. I wasn't able to start my honey jar last week because the man I'm working on came over a day earlier than expected and I didn't have time. He spent the weekend which was lovely. I started my jar tonight however. Still waiting on my Love Me spell kit and to hear from the rootworker. Re-emailed him because I haven't heard anything and I'm getting a bit nervous on that end. I did a white skill candle (can't find any red on Long Island or NYC!) and that seems to have helped slightly since last week. Also petitioned a Love Me candle from the Ministry last week. Hopefully this is enough to get the ball rolling until I hear from the Rootworker. May try a dollie too but I don't want to overload it all.

Thanks again everyone for their help!
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby natstein » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:34 am

HI Ponyology,

It sounds like stuff is working in your favor! Having him come spend the weekend is awesome and notice how you didn't have to do any extra work for that to happen after you decided to wait for a moment before doing anything new! I think it sounds like things are going your way. I am sure Conjure Man Ali will get back to you, I know he is always really bust so it does take a minute for him to get to everyone. Thanks for the update!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ponyology » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:02 am

thanks! He was planning to stay saturday into sunday regardless. Friday into saturday was a nice surprise. i'm hoping the ball is slightly rolling at all. a lot of my friends have said what he does for me isn't usual friends-with-benefits affection, more legit into me kind of affection.
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby ponyology » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:34 am

So despite everything, he just ended things with me saying he can't do it. I don't think any rootwork is going to fix this at this point. Do I have the rootworker continue? Do I continue with my sweet jar? Someone please help me. I feel so absolutely lost..
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Hello, ponyology ,

I am so sorry that this happened.

I strongly suggest that you talk to your rootworker about this.

Sometimes, there's more to the story than meets the eye. We have no idea what type of dialogue the 2 of you had together or what prompted him to behave this way. So, rather than asking us on the forum (and telling us the details), it's something that you need to discuss with your worker.

I hope that this is just a temporary thing and that he comes back to you.

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation