Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

stillsosola

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by stillsosola » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:15 am

No I don't care if he pays or not the state is doing the child support not me I just want him to never bother us again so should I write out one paper and freeze it and my daughter should write another

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:12 am

Hi, I want to do freezer spell for my boyfriend. He decided to go back to his wife. If he go I want to freeze his sexual desire. If I did this can I undo it? and how ?
Thank you

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:33 pm

kiyoki, check out this post:

Re: freezer spell question
Post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:20 pm

general-freezer-spell-questions-and-ans ... tml#p20599

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

joanna34

Unread post by joanna34 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:39 am

Hi guys, just a very quick question which hopefully someone can reply to. I have done a freezer spell last night. I placed 1 general petition - the one someone posted before" All interfering bitches, all jealous love rivals..." but i also wanted to freeze particular people, i printed their photos and put petition on each one at the back with their DOB, sprinkled all with black pepper, devil shoes string to stop gossip, a little bit of red pepper, i urinated slightly on one of them (girl) and also put a bit of vinegar and toilet water, prayed over each one and all together, and sewed the lemon shut, wrapped in kitchen foil and placed in the freezer. However I remembered later than I forgot to put their names - on the back of each photo, just dates of birth I included but not all of them with year of birth as i dont know (got it from FB and not everyone put their age on there). DO I need to do it again? Or can i open the lemon and just add names or something? I am so disappointed and angry with myself that I forgot about the names but i did put a lot of energy into this while doing.. :(

YemayaOshun

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Hello everyone, I've searched on the site for things but most what I see deal with lovers and not friends or ex friends. My problem is that I was friends w/ this girl .. Feb 15th we went out she got drunk and some guy tried to hit on me, hit on the world of girls that were at bar, he saw my friend drunk and saw an opportunity to try something w her. She saw my disgust look and asked what was wrong. I told her, and she was like I wasn't into him. Then as we were talking he whispers to me that he basically will try to rape my friend and put up his middle finger to me. I slapped the guy and my "friend" not aware bc she was drunk basically took his side saying I went crazy for nothing. I walked out left her, the next morning she texts me saying lets talk about it bc I basically ended friendship bc I'll be damned if I defend a friend and protects the guy who tries to violate. Anyway we talked it was sorted out or so I thought, the following day she had a gathering with a group of girls I went and she didn't even speak to me the whole night. The other girls she civil with and friendly towards but not close like we were. After that night she's become friendly with them and started hanging w/ them, really I know it's bc she has no real friends and she needs to feel validated. The other girls act different towards me now. I wanted to stop her from gossiping bc I know her she will, I have a feeling she told her version of the night to the girls, if not yet she will, also I wanted to separate her from these girls as well, all these girls I work with. I was thinking of doing a freezer spell for gossiping but how do I go about separating or ending friendship with her and the other group of girls which are about 7 of them.

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, joanna34 ,

The spell ought to still work.

Keep those in the freezer and them make additional ones with the names. let the other containers act as reinforcements.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Hello, YemayaOshun,

Oh, that is just terrible! Reminds me of that old saying: "No good deed goes unpunished".

Here you are, being the best friend that anyone could ever ask for and you get this in return? It makes me mad!!

A freezer spell is n excellent idea, and I have moved your post over here for you to read the 20 pages of freezer spell ideas.

And here is quite a few sop gossip spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Last, but not least, if you want to break the people up afterwards, take a look at this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

YemayaOshun

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:44 am

Miss Aida

Thank you for your reply, Im going to look over there thread of freezer spells but the link to the breK up is not working, gives me a blank page.

YemayaOshun

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:22 am

Also I forgot to ask I read somewhere that doing freezer spells you can add sugar to the water to get the person to at same time stop gossiping but also to sweeten them to you. Is this something I should do ? Thanks again Miss Aida

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:18 pm

The breakup link works for me. You might want to try it again, or else search the Lucky Mojo store site for breakup products.

Adding sugar to a freezer spell will not sweeten someone to you. The purpose of a freezer spell is to freeze something or someone out, not to bring them in. If you want to sweeten a person to you, put them in a sugar or honey jar. There are threads here on the forum that detail those spells. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

jayfox

Unread post by jayfox » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:53 pm

A girl I'm generally interested in is quite rude to me lately, is it okay to just put on the paper for them to stop being rude? I'm currently doing love and communication work on them so I don't want anything interfering. I did one about a week ago already for pervs to stop talking to her and commenting on her body (I think it worked).

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, jayfox ,

If you're interested in her, please do NOT put her in a freezer spell.

Instead, put her in a honey jar

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:22 am

A guy keeps sending nude photos to my target, she denied it after but showed me proof and said she was "impressed". I've done a freezer jar spell and wrote his name in particular. It contained black pepper and vinegar with the petition. Should I have added anything else to it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:14 pm

Hello, rookieguy13,

You might want to try a Hotfoot Spell on him: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Or
Banishing: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

If you go through all thee pages, you can see what others add to their freezer spells.

take care.
HRCC Graduate #1631

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:06 am

Thanks. I'll talk to my rootworker, she personally doesn't want me doing those spells as I'm new.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:02 am

Hello everyone, okay I had the fig in freezer to freeze a woman's sex drive spell( or trick) keep coming into my head for a few weeks now. And normally if I keep receiving these ideas I take it as Spirit trying to guide me in what to do.So I took a fig , the woman's photo and petition saying something along the lines of " ___ will lose her sex drive and will not be able to preform sex acts or have sex with my love interest." I stuffed a few mustered seeds in there after praying over them. Wrapped in tin foil shiny side facing inwards.
Is this okay? I plan on letting her out afterwards.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:43 am

Hello, Rose Star,

This is what Miss cat wrote about figs:

"I don't know what you mean about "freezer spells slicing figs using people's names" that are "more less to destroy a relationship" or where you read that information.

A fig represents a womb (uterus). Fig spells are for promoting reproductive health or denying reproductive health. I wrote about this here:

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

None of those fig spells are about "relationships." They are about having (or not having) babies. (By the way, there are sweet fig and
pear spells to foster baby-making, but that is a different topic for a different time.)"
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:42 am

That makes sense , so it doesn't affect someones sex drive? I'm working my vinegar jar.I know a frozen fig spell wont break them up, just kept thinking that making her not want to engage in sex might help the situation. So what I've done is prevented her from getting pregnant?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello, RoseStar21 ,

Yep!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:37 am

Well that's something lol Do you think freezing out all rivals like Cat stated in a post would be good for my situation? "All interfering bitches, all jealous love rivals, all unknowing love rivals, all inquisitive rival women in search of sex."etc. Thank you for the reply.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, RoseStar21 ,

Absolutely YES!!!!

I LOVE that petition she wrote!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:02 am

Thank you Miss Aida, I shall get started right away! I felt empowered while reading Cat's petition!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

Yep, she does that to people!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Interested on what was said about the fig spell to stop reproduction can someone explain what I need and how to do it please..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:57 am

Hello Splitpea2,

Tis is what Miss cat wrote:

No, figs do not represent a vagina! They represent a womb. This is called "The Doctrine of Signatures" and it is about how the physical appearance of a plant or fruit resembles a part of the body.

This is a customer forum for people who purchase spiritual supplies from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, so there is no thread about grocery store fruits -- but you are in luck! We have a book called "The Black Folder" that has a whole set of these fruit and vegetable spells. (There are many, many other spells in the book too -- it is well worth the investment.)

BOO-GRI-BKFO
The Black Folder: Personal Communications on the Mastery of Hoodoo edited by catherine yronwode
$12.00

* Conjure Spells for Love, Money, Protection, and Luck
* Cursing and Reversing Tricks with Dolls and Mirror Spells.
* The Secrets of Kitchen Witchery and Grocery Store Magic
* Candle and OIl Lamp Magic in the Hoodoo Tradition
* How to Make Your Own Mojo Hands, Doll-Babies, and Packet Amulets
* Divination and Seership with Bones, Tea Leaves, and Candle Wax

BOO-GRI-BKFO
The Black Folder:
Personal Communications on the Mastery of Hoodoo
edited by cat yronwode
136 Pages, $12.00
(Missionary Independent Spiritual Church)
HRCC Graduate #1631

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:44 am

Hi Lucky Mojo,

Just wanted some clarification: I'm aware the topic of the freezer spell had come up several times but with different opinions. Now on the lucky mojo website to stop a rival from communicating with your ex, it says to use both their pictures/names. However, on the forum you state to only freeze her. My intentions are to stop him talking to her and returning to me.please, is there a way you could give some clarification and details? Do you put the lemon in the freezer after or buried?

Thanks
Anna

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello, anna123 ,

I would just freeze the person that you want gone.

Actuallly, on the web page it reads:

"So if you freeze the names of your lover and his other girlfriend, you have literally frozen both of them out of your life ... together. That is not a break-up spell."

So you need to read that page again. It is at http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I don't understand you last question. I'm sorry. Can you clarify what you are asking?

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:43 am

I decided to make my petition , I wrote "All rival women between the ages of 9 and 99 , you are frozen out of my love interest's life you are frozen in ice and kept on ice ,unmoving , in darkness far away from my love interest , frozen out of his life forever !" Is this okay ? I then placed it in a lemon and in the freezer wrapped in tinfoil.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

That looks good!

However, if it was me, I would have written out the entire petition because it covers every single absolute angle.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:51 am

Okay I will get started on it , thank you !

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:13 pm

If I wanted to use a freezer spell on anyone who is negatively influencing my ex on us getting back together (if anyone is it would be some of his friends and possibly his two sisters ), how would I state that in a petition?

I am already going to do a simple freezer spell with an ice tray... for any potential future love rivals... does each petition have to have their own tray?

And do I have to cleanse myself after doing this? What happens if I do not? I also do not have a bath at my new place, just a shower.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:17 am

Hello Priya1220,
It's me again lol I would suggest something like this " All who wish to prevent my love and I from getting back together are frozen in ice! And in ice you shall stay!"Something like that , sorry I am not advanced in all this. Try and buy some Alum , this will prevent them from speaking badly of you , add it to your petition and if you can purchase a cows tongue at some point because this helps to stop them from gossiping( have a look at this page : http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html Cat explains the spell better than I could ! ) You can find the Alum powder here : http://herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html
, wishing you all the best and keep us updated !
P.s : It's always good to cleanse here is one page of many to look at : cleansing-before-and-or-after-performin ... =Cleansing I sometime use the egg cleansing method when I don't have the right herbs.

Shele456

Unread post by Shele456 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi, I completed a freezer spell to freeze another man out of the life of my gf. However in my petition I wrote his name three times and also wrote "leave the life of Jane" which is her name. Is it negative that I included her name on the petition? Would it also freeze her? If so, should I scrap the original freezer spell and begin again without her name? Also, what is the proper way to disemploy the freezer spell when starting over? Thank you!

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Hi Shele456
Don't include her name in the petition as it will freeze her out of your life ! Instead use words such as " Love interest or my love."
Hope this helps,
Best wishes.

Shele456

Unread post by Shele456 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:16 pm

Perfect! Thank you so much! I will begin a new one ! Thanks again!!!

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:33 pm

Hey rosestar, thank you. The cows tongue would be too much for me, as i am vegetarian.
Thank you for all your help.

To you and miss aida,
Would my freezer spell work to prevent my ex from watching porn while we arent together? Well now that we aremt living together. Hes not a porn guy but it doesnt stop me from worrying.... in my freezer spell my petition was gonna be : "All women love rivals. All potential women love rivals are frozen out of my love interest's life forever." Will this also include porn? Or how do i fix it to where it includes that in my petition too? I want it to cover everything relating to other women and sex/dating/attraction with them

Thank you!

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:57 am

Shele456 Your very welcome !

Priya1220 You could use a lemon. If you go back and look at these pages Cat and (Aida too) posted a petition for " All rival women , all street walkers , porn actresses." etc. It covers everything ! I am redoing mine so I don't miss out on anyone who is a potential rival.I just didn't have the energy to write it all out at the time.
Have you also thought of Bewitching products ? A petition for that could be " ____ is mesmerized by me, _____ is captivated by my beauty. ____ finds me and only me attractive." Something along those lines?
If you need anymore help just ask and I shall try my best.
Good luck and keep positive !

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Anyone have any good suggestions on herbs to use in a freezer spell to rid an annoying, lying,manipulating co-worker? I tried just using her name in water and it worked briefly then she came back. I then changed the formula and added sage, garlic, thyme and rosemary. I seen her a few days later and it seemed as though she was running from me....her spirit but then it wore off....she was back to having her usual nasty street gang attitude. Another question is why are my freezer spells dying off so quickly? I tried it with another co-worker...adding his name with a garlic clove and plain water....he got suspended from work about 2 days later and then was back the next week. Any suggestions?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Hello Labotanica,

I would use alum and red pepper myself. You may also thing about working some Hot Foot products on this person. It is hard to say why some works stick and others don't. It would take a reading to know for certain. It could be about personal gifts, protections on the other people or any number of other things,

Peace~

Nathen

Sammy001

Unread post by Sammy001 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:36 pm

Hello,

I am doing a freezer spells for love rivals and when I did it I just followed the directions on the lucky mojo site. So what I did was I made an underwear and then I put the petition inside it and froze it with vinegar. I thought at the time that I should write love rivals, but then I wrote:

LOVE RIVALS FOR "EX'S NAME"!
------
LOVE RIVALS

I'm now wondering if that was ok. Is it ok the I wrote that and not just love rivals?

I wanted to just freeze the love rivals for him specifically because I know other guys like me, but I don't want to freeze the love rivals for them since I'm not interested.

Is the spell ok like this or do I need to start over? Also, I made a new underwear since I didn't want to use one of mine and I figured if I make it with each stitch I made I could put more energy in it and be able to pray over it. While I was stitching I thought of other women being removed/ frozen out of my ex's life.

I have ordered an Intranquility candle, and a block buster candle from MISC. I'm doing the freezer spell so while I'm working on getting him back there won't be other woman.

Also, should I order a fidelity candle from MISC to back up my freezer spell?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:20 pm

Hello Sammy001,

Your post is a little confusing but I will try to answer as best I can.

The love rivals you are freezing are not really your ex's love rivals but your own love rivals. When I am in doubt of a working I tend to just start fresh with one so if you are concerned go ahead and redo the work.

For your candle question I believe I answered that on your other post.

Peace~

Nathen

xxteachergirlxx

Unread post by xxteachergirlxx » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:41 pm

Quick question!

If I would like to freeze a certain individual from my partners life who's causing us trouble. How do I word this?

Can I word it like this:
X-person (her name) End all forms of communication with (his name)?
Thanks for your input!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Hello xxteachergirlxx,

You can use that wording, it sounds fine to me. You can even say "so and so is removed from our lives, they/he/she no longer communicates or interacts with us in any way !" Basically with petitions you just write what you want! Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:48 pm

This is what i will be doing. I used the "All interfering bitches,... and away!" petition and placed it inside a lemon. I have a photo of my target and on the back will write her dob along with "Shut up. Quit your job immediately." She is an interfering coworker who works with my ex...soon to be current boyfriend haha. I will wrap her photo around the lemon and stick 9 nails through it. Then add toilet water, storm water (It literally started storming as I was reading, ) break up oil, inflammatory confusion oil, and alum along with my urine.

Does this sound good to you all?

I actually did a less intensive spell like this about a year ago and I foolishly put my boyfriend's name in the petition. Sure enough, HE ICED hard. Cut me off completely and was so cold, like he didn't know me. Before I realized what I did and fix it, my meddling mother thawed the bottle and threw the contents down the sink. So my second question would be, for future reference- if the bottle is destroyed how else can this work be reversed?

Thanks guys and Happy Hoodooing!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:10 pm

patientlywaiting wrote:This is what i will be doing. I used the "All interfering bitches,... and away!" petition and placed it inside a lemon. I have a photo of my target and on the back will write her dob along with "Shut up. Quit your job immediately." She is an interfering coworker who works with my ex...soon to be current boyfriend haha. I will wrap her photo around the lemon and stick 9 nails through it. Then add toilet water, storm water (It literally started storming as I was reading, ) break up oil, inflammatory confusion oil, and alum along with my urine.
Man, you do mean business! I'm glad I'm not on your bad side ... but I'd leave the urine out. Urine marks things as yours, like an animal marking its territory.

Water from the toilet bowl or tank is a faint echo of the old latrine/outhouse, where nasty work was dropped into months' or years' worth of human feces -- not only to be drowned in filth but EATEN ALIVE by the vermin that feed on it.
... about a year ago ... my meddling mother thawed the bottle and threw the contents down the sink. So my second question would be, for future reference- if the bottle is destroyed how else can this work be reversed?
This sounds like a good effective spell. It would be a shame not to keep it going. So if it gets thawed again, it could be buried (as miss cat suggested to someone else in this thread), or made one more time and stored in the freezer, behind or under everything else, in a wrapper labeled "specimens for doctor" or "medicine for the dog" or something obviously both unattractive and not-throw-away-able.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:19 pm

Well I no longer live with my mother, but she is very religious and does not approve of her daughter meddling in the "dark arts" so i wanted to be sure and ok, i will leave out the urine :D

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:39 am

Hey there,

I'm thinking of doing the penis freezing spell and after thinking of lightning a black normal candle.

Can I do that?

I also want him to not love or be loved by anyone. What do you recommend? I can't get hold of any black penis candles where I live? What can I use as an alternative?

Thanks in advance

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:53 pm

anna123,

Use a black candle dressed with his semen, or a piece of string with his semen on it, or a black candle the same size as his and carve it to look like a penis ( best you can). Use a cucumber to freeze his penis in a freezer jar.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:59 pm

Thanks v much j82. This is good to know.

I still want him to be intimate with me, will that be effected? Is there a way I could work around what you said without effecting any intimacy between him and I? My intentions are for him not to find anyone else or not have sexual relationships with anyone else.

Thanks
Ana

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:14 pm

Hello, anna123 ,

No! Don't use this spell at all.

Instead, use the Nation Sack: www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LongHairHoodoo

Unread post by LongHairHoodoo » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:26 pm

I just did a container freezer spell tonight before I got on here and now I'm thinking tomorrow about doing some more; I'll be using cat's petition from above (thank you for that cat!!) along with one specific name, I have a pic, her name DOB and city she lives in (close to mine) I was thinking of doing the lemon and pear (not sure I can get a fig) and putting them into a cow's tongue before wrapping it all up in foil, with poppy seeds, red pepper flakes, black mustard seeds and alum. I need this bitch dealt with lol. Too much?
Thank you St. Martha for the great work you have done and continue to do!
Thank you St. Anthony!

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:13 am

Hi LongHairHoodoo,

I think the beef tongue with the ingredients you suggested would be plenty.

Good Luck!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Hoodoo777

Unread post by Hoodoo777 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:56 pm

How can I use the freezer spell to freeze bad qualities? I don't want to freeze the person that I'm using the spell on out of my life, I simply just want to freeze the really, mean parts about their personality.

LongHairHoodoo

Unread post by LongHairHoodoo » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Thank you Ms. Melanie! Do you pay attention to moon phase or days of the week for freezer spells? I figured waning would be good but I wasn't sure if day of the week mattered too much. I want to get it going ASAP, I was shooting for today but am currently battling depression and insomnia so I didn't make it to the store like I'd planned. :roll:
Thank you St. Anthony!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Hoodoo777,

Freezer jars freeze people, not just "the really mean parts of their personality." This may nt be the right spell for you. Then again, it might, because there is no reason for you to stick together with a person who has "really mean parts of their personality."

=====

LongHairHoodoo,

Your question is not actually about freezer spells -- it is about methods of timing your work in the Black American tradition of hoodoo. There are several threads on that subject in the "Spirituality" section of the Forum, with lots and lots of great information. To make a long story short, many of us work by Moon phases, Moon signs, day of the week, time of the day, time of the year, clock hand positions, as well as by menstrual cycle (if we have one), and day of the month by number.

Your question was based on your not being "sure if day of the week mattered too much." Well, to some it does. To others it does not. Asking Ms Melanie or asking me or asking Miss Aida, you may get a different reply -- but ALL of us will tell you that we know some great workers to whom timing is VERY important and some to whom it is not important enough to make mention of.

Who is right?

Well, that is not the correct question. Some may find that timing adds strength to the work, others may feel strong enough without adding in the extra boost of timing. Some may have more success than others -- by why? Was it that they used timing? Or was it their natural strength of will? YOU CANNOT KNOW, not via an internet Forum.

So rather than asking what we do, you need to work with a teacher and try a few things out.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Hoodoo777

Unread post by Hoodoo777 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:38 am

Thank you catherineyronwode. What type of spell would be better?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:27 am

Hello, Hoodoo777,

I am not sure what the bad parts are. But if it's an addiction or something like that, you can use the Cast off Evil products:

www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Or if it's something I the personality, you can use banishing to rid of certain personality traits: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

There are other products but we have no idea what the traits are that you want gone

Please take a look at the links that I have provided and see if these relate to the condition

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LongHairHoodoo

Unread post by LongHairHoodoo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:12 am

Miss Cat
Thank you for your long and thoughtful reply! It really got me thinking and I decided to do in tonight, on a Friday since it was for banishing potential love rivals. I didn't check the moon phase beforehand but it hasn't seemed to play much into my banishing work before. Do the same guidelines of time apply that you talked about in the arcane archive? Wait about two weeks? I will be watching for signs!
Once again, thanks for your help!
Thank you St. Anthony!

LongHairHoodoo

Unread post by LongHairHoodoo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:49 am

Also I've been working a skull candle and honey jar, should I give the freezer spell a few days before I continue the skull? I'm gonna continue the honey jar but I thought it may be best to let the freezer spell begin its work before I continue to influence my husbands thoughts. I'm also considering a blockbuster I just have to find a good crossroads :)
Thank you St. Anthony!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, LongHairHoodoo

Yes, the same guidelines apply (but remember, they are NOT written in stone)

You can do both at the same time or do the bad work on the waning moon and the love work on the waxing moon. just a suggestion

Take care and good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”