Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Wanttounderstand

Re: Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:23 am

Is it possible to use a Cut and Clear spell kit to cut and clear someone else's feelings towards someone else? If so how?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:53 am

Yes, definitely. This has been discussed a LOT in the forums, so you could do a search to clarify any doubts.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html This describes in detail how to perform the spell, and what products are needed for it.

I hope this helps!
Annabelle :D

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:53 am

Mary (forum moderator) recently wrote that it's really a personal spell you perform for yourself and it's not good for breaking someone else's relationship.

Also, note that Cut and Clear is meant to work both ways - his feelings for you will be changed/neutralized as well, unless there's a true connection between you two that couldn't be broken. In that case the person will feel the disconnection and come reaching out for you again.
HRCC Graduate #1610

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:08 am

cabriellenil wrote: Also, note that Cut and Clear is meant to work both ways - his feelings for you will be changed/neutralized as well, unless there's a true connection between you two that couldn't be broken. In that case the person will feel the disconnection and come reaching out for you again.
Hey cabriellenil, I think you got it the other way around :D

The Cut & Clear only affects the user's feelings- it doesn't work both ways.
Mary also touched on this in this thread here: cut-and-clear-t3036.html

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:10 am

This is strange, because quite a few fellow posters wrote that it works both ways for them. After they did the spell the relationship is restored to what it's supposed to be. It worked that way for me too when I did it long time ago.

In my experience, whenever I disposed of the love work I'd done on someone, or Cut and Clear, the guy seemed to get it and would come back, desperately trying to connect again. It's happened to many people who do love work. But don't take this path because you hope this person would return. Be sure you're certain of your intentions.
HRCC Graduate #1610

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:15 am

cabriellenil wrote:This is strange, because quite a few fellow posters wrote that it works both ways for them. After they did the spell the relationship is restored to what it's supposed to be. It happened for me too when I did it long time ago.
Hmm, maybe they feel it works both ways because that's how the users see it? After the Cut & Clear, the user just doesn't harbour feelings towards the other person any longer, so the other person will "feel" the difference from the way the user acts, and so draws away from the relationship as well..

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:42 pm

I'm confused. A cut and clear spell takes away your feeling for someone, right?

Lets say it does work on both parties -- then why would the guy come back to reconnect?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:19 pm

It happens. Mary said she did it three times on her current boyfriend but somehow their connection wouldn't be broken, and so they're where they are now. In my case, I disposed of stuff or did the magic to move on - the guy somehow just seemed to feel the disconnection even though my behavior had not changed (I had not been talking to him in any way for a while), and he just came back. Sometimes that's what it takes to shake that person into looking at what they really feel about you, though in that situation you'll already have moved on, most likely.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:18 am

So your saying I'll be moving on and he'll leave but then realize that he wants to be together?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:58 am

It's hard to say. All I said is this happens sometimes in love work.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:38 am

Ok, thanks

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:02 pm

I had a similar question about the effects of the spell, whether or not it worked both ways or he would still harbor feelings for me but I would be free of my feelings for him. I'm more confused now and a bit timorous about trying this spell. :)

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:17 pm

cabriellenil wrote:It happens. Mary said she did it three times on her current boyfriend but somehow their connection wouldn't be broken, and so they're where they are now. In my case, I disposed of stuff or did the magic to move on - the guy somehow just seemed to feel the disconnection even though my behavior had not changed (I had not been talking to him in any way for a while), and he just came back. Sometimes that's what it takes to shake that person into looking at what they really feel about you, though in that situation you'll already have moved on, most likely.
That's my story too! I know that my recent ex and I had a strong soul connection. A psychic predicted him (even his name) a year before we met. My astrologer also predicted him before we met, then gave us a couple's reading after we met, saying he was most likely my future husband. A 3rd astrologer recently said he was my husband, too.

But while we had a powerful connection, it wasn't an easy relationship. He couldn't cut ties with the wife he was separated from (attached to her family's money) and was trolling around for other women too.

I did cut & clear work (after breaking up with him) three different times. After a few weeks (3 months last spring) he'd come back, imploring me to reunite and offering to be everything I wanted. It was as if he'd read my secret "want to keep" list from the spell. I believe that as a spirit, he really wanted to be with me, maybe even wanted to be all those things. But he is NOT able to manifest that potential. Anyway, I think the cut & clear rituals I did could not totally break what was a strong soul agreement between us. Not in one shot. We needed to slog it out the old fashioned way.

What's different now, is that I don't believe he will ever change in this lifetime. He's still making negative choices, and I'm ending the soul agreement. You have to be really ready for the work to work.

Nothereanymore

Unread post by Nothereanymore » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:35 am

I was wondering if I could do a cut and clear spell for somebody else? This is somebody who may not be completely open to having this person cleared from their life, but who desperately needs it? I was reading the Lucky mojo page on doing this kind of work, but it didn't say anything about working for someone else. Any suggestions?

Oops! I ment to put this on the "ask for help" forum. If there are any mods out there they can feel free to move it/ :?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:39 am

generally its used on yourself or a willing party. I would suggest in place seperation products or break up products.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Nothereanymore

Unread post by Nothereanymore » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:15 am

Technically, they are broken up- this is for my fiance and his ex-wife. Their relationship isn't one of love anymore, but one of destructive hate in which they involve their children. It's just a really ugly situation that I see almost every day and am sick of watching. Maybe I should just mind my business but it stresses me out and I'm simply a bystander.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:25 am

is she interfering or talking crap? at this point it be best to work a spell on her to meet a new man so she will leave you alone. I think its been discussed on here a few times using a moving candle figure spell get a pink man and women one, dress em with appropriate oils like love me or come to me, then move em closer each day for 7 days while you pray for her to meet a new lover. stop gossip oil burned on her could stop her talking crap or freezing her out which has been discussed on here also. I think if you really want to get rid of her, she needs to find love. Good luck!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:46 am

Jessica914 wrote:I was wondering if I could do a cut and clear spell for somebody else? This is somebody who may not be completely open to having this person cleared from their life, but who desperately needs it? I was reading the Lucky mojo page on doing this kind of work, but it didn't say anything about working for someone else. Any suggestions?

Oops! I ment to put this on the "ask for help" forum. If there are any mods out there they can feel free to move it/ :?
Hoodoo tricks are used all the time on people who don't know about it, so you could certainly do the cut and clear work. However, the nature of cut and clear does depend on a person's willingness to really let go of the situation, they need to want to be cut from the other person and have the air truly cleared between them. A man who is in pain from his ex may not be ready to let he completely go, he may see his pain as an important connection that they still have (which to some extent it is) and if he really wants a connection with her then he will take whatever he can get. This is different from the man who still has feelings for his ex but does not want to continue living in/with them, he is ready to let it go and move on. He is ready for cut and clear. If you suspect that your target is not quite emotionally there with the situation and you feel justified in doing some work to move it along, I would sneak c&c sachet powders and oils into products that they use on a daily basis (shampoo, conditioner, talc) to start getting them "ready."

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:23 am

Jessica914 wrote:Believe it or not, she has another man. My fiance thought that this would be the answer to his prayers, that finally she would be off his back(financially and otherwise), but she actually got worse after this other guy moved in. And yes, she does talk crap- to every single person who will listen. I've tried stop gossip on her, but I think nothing short of a mussel will work. And she talks crap about me!-- and Ive never said a word to her and have tried my best to stay out of a situation that I consider to be none of my business really.She's even called all the way to Mexico to talk crap about me to his family and I have no way to defend myself there- i don't speak very good Spanish. I'm just really frustrated with the situation and would like the woman to get lost, but she does have his kids so it seems that we have to deal with her on some level.
You are discussing two different situations. You are bothered by this woman's gossip, so you should be working stop gossip products. If she has kids by him, get use to her! He comes as a package.

The Cut & Clear works when the person is ready to move on. If you read the Cut & Clear spell, you will see you must know what this person loved about the person being cut away. It is actually a double spell, because you are drawing someone in as WELL as cutting away the other party.

You can do this spell for a client who does not have the strength to do it. The client is still a participant by giving me a list of the qualities loved and hated in the other.

By the way, all the moderators on this forum are VOLUNTEERS, which means we have lives to lead. I know I do this because of my love for cat.

Mary

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:09 pm

I was wanting some advice..i still have residual feelings for an ex that I dont really want there to be but at the same time I want her to be sweet on me and have her want me in a certain way...what is your input on doing maybe a cut and clear and also a honey jar on her to make her sweet to me? I just dont want those feelings to still be there but I don't want her to be completely out of the picture just yet?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Well, your working in two different directions. As I see it you have two options, either let it go ,Cut and Clear and move on with your life, or work on this person. But doing both? I don't see that as a viable option. I suggest you either do a divination, or lacking the skill and talent to do so, have one done for you by someone at the AIRR.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:47 pm

If you are not ready for her to be out of the picture, then there is no need to do the clear and cut. You can only choose one or the other. Not both.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

blackcat_2

Unread post by blackcat_2 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 am

I have been dating a guy for three years. He was soooo nice to me and at the same time he was soooooo bad to me. I had so many bruises from him and he is not smart, not cute, not rich, lives in his truck to save up money, dirty person in general, missing one of his front tooth. I would always talk to him and help him to get on his feet, he would always call me for an advise. We always fight, he hates his mother and he always say that he is first in the relationship and I come after even thow he loves me. I LOVE HIM and i need help to get rid of this feelings, i have broke with him for many times but I feel like I've been put a spell on, I'm always going back to him and asking to forgive me when I do not know even what have i done wrong. Please HELP ME WITH SUGGESTION WHAT SHOULD I USE TO JUST FORGET HIM. I.m a wreck, I lost drive in live, I do not look at other man, I think only about him day after day. I REALLY FEEL LIKE I HAD A SPELL ON ME, because a girl like me not even should be near buy this guy. PLEASE HELP. I FEEL SUICIDAL :twisted: :( :o sometimes because he is always mad at me for no reason.

BLACKCAT.
thank you for helping me

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:17 am

If you are ready to move on, I would do these steps in this order
first get a reading to find if someone has put a spell on you, so you can plan accordingly
at the same time cleanse your own home and possessions with Chines wash, and do a 13 day herbal bath.
also read up on cut and clear products and see if they fit your needs, they are for cutting emotional ties and moving on...I have not used them myself, but seen them highly recommended on this forum

Apart from hoodoo, also do physical practical things like
- changing phone numbers, door locks, place of work and if possible moving away,
- dont hang out with mutual friends , or go to the places where you know he will be there,
- take up some healthy interests like getting fit, running or something that's ONLY about you as an individual and of which he is no part,
- GIVE or throw away every thing thats his in your house...

if i were you i would just move without letting him find out and trying to convince you to stay etc...make yourself DIFFERENT from what you were before, and you will soon see that he will vibrate right out of your life.

You are attracted to each other right now because of what you are RIGHT now, so the key is to change some part of that equation.

hope this helps and Good Luck!

blackcat_2

Unread post by blackcat_2 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:55 am

Thank you so much for the answer, I will definatly do that. I'm leaving country for two months. Then when coming back going to a different state. I will definaltly try to do whay you have said :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Definately get a reading done. Cleanse your house, get rid of items that might be linking you to him, set up some serious protection, I suggest the Fiery Wall.

Make sure to do a Cut and Clear spell to rid yourself of all residual feelings you have for him. If you are feeling suicidal however, you want to seek immediate psychological counselling and get the cleansing done asap.

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut and Clear Spell Kit
$46.90

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:16 pm

cleanse cleanse cleanse.. throw all his shit out that he gave you .... protection work is a must as mentioned and the black wallnut bath is great for this.. also on LM site under black spells is an anti love spell which helps move on, iv used it before its a great item to use along with cleansing and the bath. all this would be great to do with the oppertunity of moving out of the country for a while. do you work with saints or are you open to it? i totally agree about the suicidal part that you should really go get counseling to help you let go, a cognitive behavioral psychologist would be helpful ( break the pattern of behavior) ..doing these wordly tasks with the help of magic should help you along.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Blackcat, I understand. My first husband broke my heart, my mind and almost broke my will. YOU CAN get through this. YOU MUST make yourself.
I am glad to hear you're leaving the country and have no plans to return to your old neighborhood. The above suggestions are great, by all means take them. And whatever else you do, don't get caught up in thinking you did something to deserve any ill treatment or that you are unable to change this situation. There are some people who without any occult training or the need for any ritual spellwork have the innate ability to control and compel others -- think Charles Manson. Your boyfriend, who sounds like no one's idea of a prize catch, may be one of these people. You will feel stronger, better and clearer in your thoughts once you begin the cleansing process. That being said, the feelings you will have to process during this will not always be pleasant...don't forget the discomfort is worth the reward. Please take care of yourself and remember there are plenty of people, including those of us here, who will be thinking of you and wishing you well.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:27 am

I would leave the cut and clear out of it and just let things simmer down naturally. She is still your friend so unless your a jerk she'll still be sweet on you to a point you just have to limit how much time you two spend around each other.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Hello, I am new to this forum and I have a very touchy story that has been bugging me for a while now.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:25 am

GET A READING!

And honestly, people often dismiss their intution. I don't know why this is the case, but seems like you really knew that he had not changed. To me it is time to get a divorce, and get out while you can.

However, I would find out through a reading what is going on, and why this man likes to run away from things rather than just sticking in there. In addition you need to analyze your own actions and emotions towards him if you are constanly accusing him before he even did this...and finally he just said F...it Im going to do it since she thinks Im doing it anyways...then that is a problem

Clarity spell? Ummmm why? To come to your senses about this man? Domination? eh maybe but if you have to do that to keep someone with you...then they are not worth keeping.

On the other hand...something needs to be done to understand why he runs. Perhaps he is scared...and needs a courage spell...perhaps he needs a healing spell. Many perceived reasons but honestly a reading is definitely needed.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:56 am

Examine the situation clearly first. Get a reading and don't jump to conclusions. People often go through stages in their marriages and rough patches. While I'm not recommending that you go against your intuition, I don't think its a completely hopeless case and that you should just cut and run. Instead, listen to your gut instinct and get a reading done, have a talk with him, think this through with the insight the reading will provide you and you should have enough to make a reasonable decision.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 am

His secret doesn't seem so "horrible" to me. These types of relationships are common, although they more often involve a younger woman and an older man who is helping her financially. He had an arrangement with a woman in the past who probably enjoyed his company and helped him through school.

If you don't trust him, keep an eye on him. Get a reading. Tie his nature. But don't make a big deal about past relationships. What's happening now is what counts.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:22 am

Thank you all so much for all the input! It is truly valuable to me, and I greatly appreciate it! Reading it is!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Stop giving him money and don't pay for more than half of household bills. Don't put your money into a joint account. If you do, he can clean it out. I can't tell you whether or not to stay, but in the meantime protect yourself.

Try Pay Me and Cleo May to get him to pay his share. Sprinkle the powders on his pillow and clothing. Dress a green skull candle, a penis candle, or a male figure candle with the oils.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

blackcat_2

Unread post by blackcat_2 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Oh, thank you all so much for answering, I was surprised that someone even wrote me back. I just do not know how to cleanse, can some one please tell me, where do I look in LM about that, I reaaaaaally want to cleanse..... I know there is an egg cleanse, I just not sure how.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL. As of today, November 24th, I took all of my staff, shipped it to my friends in a different state, I'm in the hotel room, left him yesterday, drove 11 hours away. And something inside of me still makes want to cry about him, either thow I'm happy that I moved on.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:52 pm

I am very happy you left, and I hope you continue to remain to be strong. When you are not feeling strong, lean on your friends, and family. But the first step is the hardest, but sometimes you have to take that first step to begin a journey. Okay now the egg cleanse you can do rub the egg all over your body from head to toe. Then once you are done, you can either crack it in a clear bowl, or cup, and see how clear or not clear the contents are. If things are not clear you are going to want to do it again until it is clear. Then you can throw the contents at a tree far away from you. Walk away and do not look back. You can throw it in a crossroads as well.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:03 am

Something else you can do, Blackcat, to start you in this cleansing process is a simple salt bath. Buy some epsom salts at a discount store -- they are very cheap. A good time to do this is before you go to bed each night, but you can do it whenever you feel the need. Run yourself a pleasantly hot bath and dissolve a few handsful of salt in the water. Light a fixed candle if you like. As you relax in the tub focus on the salty water healing you, drawing out all your old pain and past failures. When you feel ready, pull the plug and imagine the as the water drains away so do all your hurts and unhealthy compulsions. Pinch out the candle or meditate on it a while longer. If you have any appropriate condition oils or sachet powders, like Cast of Evil or Crucible of Courage, you could dust/annoint yourself as well. Not only is this bath spiritually cleansing, but epsom salts also relieve muscle pain, something you are probably experiencing due to being under so much stress.
I wish you well, Blackcat. I have a petition to the Moon which is not hoodoo that may help you, but as it is not on-topic to this forum, I won't post it here. Please contact me via PM if I can be of further assistance to you.
Psalm 121

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Read about Cut and Clear Spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

This is the full spell kit:

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut And Clear Spell Kit
$35.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Well, I have really gotten myself into a big predicament. I was burned by a previous boyfriend. (we were very young..15) but he hurt me bad. I found him recently & we're a lot older (32). He instantly apologized for how he acted & I could tell he really changed. I wanted to turn the tables on him & really make him feel how I did. I started using certain oils & did a couple candle spells..& they worked MIRACUlOUSLY! Anything I wanted out of him, I could have in about 24 hrs.
I was floored because I was doing some previous candle spells on someone else & nothing had really come about...
Anyways, I started to develop feelings for my old boyfriend & we have started "seeing" each other. He lives far away so there has been no physical contact, but he will be here in January & I know there will be. I feel there really might be something there..BUT I have a "boyfriend" that I've been with for about 12 yrs. We've had some horrible times & I've been really hesistant to marry him. We've been engaged for 6 yrs. I shy away whenever he talks about getting a house or married (even before the other boyfriend was in the picture) I just don't feel we're right for each other but I'm really bad about cutting ties with him..he never takes no for an answer..I feel bad for him..and we have a store & website together that neither of us can run on our own.
Boyfriend #2 wants me to come live with him in another state..a big part of me wants to go & try...but I'm nervous because boyfriend #1 has a horrible temper. Boyfriend #2 says he's going to steal me when he comes out & bring me back to live with him & boyfriend #1 is pushing me to get a house with him. I don't want to hurt either but obviously someone will get hurt...
What is a cut & clear? is that appropriate for this? I would love for my first boyfriend & I who get along well as friends to be able to work through this & be able to work something out with the store & website. I don't want to throw away all our hard work, but I just can't see staying with him.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:36 am

A cut & clear is done to cut emotional ties with someone. From what I understand, they've very effective after a break up or when you just want to finally move on from something or someone. I don't know what the effects of it are like, but I'm sure someone here can tell you that. You could try doing that with your current bf (after breaking up with him I presume), but it's possible that he'll just want to cut and clear EVERYTHING and not want to run the business with you.

In all honesty, I would highly recommend getting a reading and/or consulting a professional rootworker. Someone more experienced than me can probably recommend a better course of action, but with various people involved and a business too...yeah, I'd get a reading.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:41 am

Cut and Clear works on your emotions and helps you eliminate feelings for someone.

You want to get a reading done for a situation like this. In moments like this our thought processes are a bit convoluted and we let our passions overcome our reason. Get the reading and see what it says. You may also ask the adivce of the worker on what may be best for this situation.

That being said, you can perform a separation spell. Not a break up, but a separation. There is a difference in the products. The break up products are used to create discord and anger that leads to a split, the separation is a bit gentler. You may even use a moving candle spell where you and your current boyfriend move away from each other, and closer together to new lovers. You can use a pink/red candle for your new boyfriend, and white candle for a prospective lover for your old boyfriend. The problem comes with the business and website. I would do a honey jar specifically aimed at keeping friendship in the picture with pink and blue candles. Good luck.

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Thank you both..I will look into it all.
It's a tough situation but my heart really feels drawn to the new-previous boyfriend. We just connect so well, but I know emotions are high right now so I will proceed with caution. Thanks again.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Hello all,

I have a question. In a reading recently I was told my target is not completely over a past relationship and that's the block between acting on us. I was suggested to use cut and clear on them. Looking at the spell it seems geared towards getting over it for oneself. I was wondering if anyone has a spell they can share to meet this task or a modification that would make this possible Thank you.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:33 pm

j82 wrote:Hello all,

I have a question. In a reading recently I was told my target is not completely over a past relationship and that's the block between acting on us. I was suggested to use cut and clear on them. Looking at the spell it seems geared towards getting over it for oneself. I was wondering if anyone has a spell they can share to meet this task or a modification that would make this possible Thank you.
Cut & Clear would not work unless that person did the work him or herself. You can do some healing work for the target. If you feel comfortable working with the saints, I would petition St. Dephina for this. You can also get a white figure candle and dress it with healing oil. Burn the candle when the target is alseep and tell the target he/she is healed from the past relationship.

Mary

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:54 pm

I was wondering if I could do a cut and clear spell tonight to rid myself of past love or should I wait until January 15 2010 which is when there is a new moon?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:17 pm

If you are ready, go ahead and start tonight and if you feel the need, keep up the work through the waning moon. The fact that New Year's eve, the blue moon, retrograde Mercury and the start of a waning moon cycle are all coinciding tonight makes this an almost-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for cut & clear and road opening work. You can bet I'm taking advantage of the situation to clear out my old messes!

2010, ready or not, here we come!!!
Good luck with your work!
Michelle
Psalm 121

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:33 pm

So what time should I start?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:45 pm

when you are focused...the moon is full and this is the time to perform banishing spells that are to remove bad things go for it...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:45 am

Thank you guys!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 am

Hope all goes well jewel...

moongirl

Unread post by moongirl » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:20 am

hi i live in london and iv'e been looking for black walnut,i really want to move and am finding it had to do so,iv'e got cut and clear oil,can you guys advise me on any other spell that i can use? also i want to banish some negative stuff in my life is their a spell and products to order for that? thank you guys in advance.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:30 am

You can buy Black Walnuts through Lucky Mojo - they come packaged with the correct number of them to do the Black Walnut spell.

But you can still do a Cut n Clear without it. Many people do who want to stop having feelings for a person, but for whatever reason cannot permanently remove them from their lives. However, if you DO want to remove a person permanently (I've done it), then order the Walnuts through LM.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

fiore

Unread post by fiore » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:04 pm

I do need to know however if Cut and Clear Spell will work for a particular situation.

My sister Tina's friend Elena broke up with her girlfriend (Joanne). Joanne blames my sister's influence on Elena. I know the situation well and Joanne emotionally abused and manipulated Elena.

Elena finally got strong and cut ties with her.

Joanne is becoming aggressive and when she sees my sister, she wants to start fighting with her.

Last night, my sister was minding her own business and Joanne walked up to her and pushed her into the table.

Will the Cut and Clear help Joanne move on from this or should we try something else?

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:27 pm

I'd start with Firey Wall of Protection, then also do Cut & Clear. If that doesn't work, move on to Hot Foot.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:31 pm

You need protection first. This girl is violent and protection is needed. I would skip cut & clear and hot foot her out.

Mary

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Protection http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html
Hotfoot http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
Considering the urgency you may want LM to burn a candle for you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
The Spell Kits are a great way to go because they have instructions. You do not have to use everything but it is nice to have everything you need in one package.
Some cleansing and healing work may be in order as well.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:22 am

All cut and clear does is remove emotional ties. It does not physically remove the person from your life. If I recall correctly, isn't there a black walnut spell or bath that actually removes the person (never had to use it, so I could be remembering that wrong)? Also, in addition to what's been mentioned, try a freezer spell.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Firey Wall of Protection actually has a really strong aggressive nature to its protection that can be used to remove someone from your/your target's life.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:31 pm

I would do some protection, and hot foot the other person as Mary said. I would definitely do a freezer jar, or even a binding spell to bind this woman from doing harm to others. This can be done by making a doll, and binding the limbs of the doll together or you can put this doll in a mirror box and send it down the river or in a graveyard.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”