Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Introductions Topic is solved

Donnalee

Introductions

Unread post by Donnalee » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:14 pm

Greetings & Salutations to all. I have been navigating around the Forum, I am very excited & looking forward to being a member of this unique community.

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: Introductions

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Hello, Donnalee.
I am new here as well and looking forward to making new contacts and learning from others using this forum. For some information about my background, see my post in this topic under the heading "Pleased to make your Acquaintences." I am by nature a curious person, so if I may, I have a few questions for you and anyone else who cares to respond. First, have you had any firsthand exposure to hoodoo or similar magickal systems? Have you ever had or been told of by a family member any "faith healing" experiences? And lastly, a few questions regarding your location and upbringing: where were you raised? What, if any, was your religious upbringing during your childhood? What ethnic groups/races are your family descended from?
Of course, you nor anyone else is obliged to answer my queries, as they are for the satisfaction of my personal curiousity only; however, I would be more than willing to answer any similar queries you or others may have of me. I look forward to learning more about your traditions as I learn more about hoodoo. Thank you for your time and have a good day.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”