Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
freakingredhead

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by freakingredhead » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:51 pm

My most beloved Mother, thank you sooooooooooo much! Thank you for all the forgiveness, love, guidance, signs and for interceding in my favour! Thank you, Mother!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Mama,
As always you have been WONDERFUL for me and to me. I thank you so much for all of the loving guidance and support that you offer to me and others. I want you to know that you are truly APPRECIATED! Love you.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:38 am

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years.... He cheated on me the entire time with his bm. So on, we was in a good place but now we're not. I've been praying to santa marta I could feel when she is smiling at me, I could sence my personality changed I don't take no bs or disrespect nd I'm always HOt tempered now. I lit a candle last Tuesday and in the 4 day it turned off suddenly, I turned on another candel right away just to b safe, I hope she is listening to me . I respect her truly and I promise to give her a black cup of coffee today (Monday) but my prayers has not been answered. So I thought if write on here and tell my story . She is truly powerful and I must say she works wonders! I thank you santa marta for all you have done and for all that is yet to do. Amen- JGsantamarta

freakingredhead

Unread post by freakingredhead » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:43 pm

Mother, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I'm having AMAZING movement and I know it's all because of your help! Thank you for all the love, the guidance, the forgiveness, the friendship, the understanding and for all your help!!!! Thank you SO much, mother! I LOVE YOU <3

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Another beautiful day and I thank God and my Mama for all that they do! I also want to thank Ms. Cat and all of the LM Family for all of the advice, guidance and support given. So many wonderful like minded people willing to share their positive and negative outcomes of spellwork. Mama thank you for continuing to support me and so many others, you are definitely a beautiful diamond in my world. I love you!!!
Blessings!

Glo

Unread post by Glo » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:00 pm

Hi everyone!
This is the best site EVER! Trust if you come to LM you will find all you need! I used Saint Martha the Dominator to pretty much bring my ex to me. It worked but not how I expected lol. He is a good man who is confused and thought I was out to "get" him. I mean I am, just not in a malicious way :D Any way, I did my petition and lo and behold by the time the candle finished burning I contacted him via text and he called me through tout our text condo. He did something he has not ever done. He asked me to borrow money because of some serious crisis in which his family would have been out on the street. I could have said "Eff you and the vagina you fell out of!" because the vagina that gave life is part of the reason he and I terminated the one we were to have :( I did ask Saint Martha to help me show him that I am not angry with him and that I a not out to hurt him, I just didn't expect it to be a monetary thing. We met up, we haven't seen eacother in a while and he was amazed that I kept it together. He thanked me for my generosity and told me he loved me, tho I don't think it was an romantic "I love you" LOL and we parted ways. Of course there was so much hugging and doting on his part because we haven't seen each other after the termination and he broke up with me shortly after that. I have a strong feeling Martha the Dominator is about to pull him through it to prove his worthiness because she had definitely given me a power move, my generosity that he thought wasn't there. If he was Sugar Honey Ice Tea,she wouldn't even allow a situation like that to present itself! He would be in the toilet where and flushed out which happens with Sugar Honey Ice Tea! Remember our wisdom is not that of the Higher Powers no matter how strange the circumstances seem and always give thanks!

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:41 pm

These are all beautiful testimonies.

Thank you for sharing with all of us.
HRCC Graduate #1631

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Thank you st.marta for all you are doing and some-- it means the world to me that you are opening up and excepting me . I know my challenges are a bit tough but I know my mother, u will not let me down. Nd that I thank you for helping me eliminate me from my miseries. Thank you mother Santa Marta

JGSantaMarta
Re: Saint Martha

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:08 pm

"Hello my question is I've been working with santa marta the dominator and it's seems I've been petionition ing to both, I've been doing my research nd I'm kinda worried I don't want to invoke any black magic I do this all in good faith" any advice? I'm kinda worried

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Mama,
Thank you for continuing to work my lover for me and the best thing is that he really thinks he's the one with the upper hand. You made him speak things to me this week that I knew came from you - they were the things that we talked about. Amazing and Powerful you are!!!
Blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:47 pm

Hello, JGSantaMarta,

Neither one is black magic

You're fine

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:08 am

Hello ! I've been working with Santa marta for a good couple months and the last time I worked with her was last year. I must say she is amazing! I'm happy I came across this website! I'm a self learner and when I'm having doubts I come here for answers! Today I lit a red candle for santa marta regarding love I pray she hears me, I asked her for a sighn. She is powerful I had a dream that I was sleeping and I woke up to something trying to bite my feet . I don't know what that means but boy was I scared! I belive in her and I do this all in good faith. Thank you mother for all u have done and for all that u will continue to do -Amen thank you mother santa marta

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Dear saint Martha the Dominator wonderful glorious saint thank you for all you help and blessing sorry for not thanking you ealier and I hope you never punished me for thanking you so late also if you have punished me in anyway can you please remove that because I was confused and thankfully am thankful for everything you have done for me and I truly love you deeply.

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Santa marta I'm putting my full belief in you. I trust you my mother. I'm truly from the bottom of my heart sorry that mayb you have caught in to me questioning if I should continue with my workings. I'm sorry. Somtimes I get scared I belive in you and all that you do. I have faith, I will leave my wishing a in your hands on the other hand I wouldn't have came to you for help right?! :) I love you thank you AND SANTA MARTA TRULY DOES WORK I SUGGEST OFFERING HER HOLY WATER IN A METAL CUP, Florida water and a red dressed santa marta dominator oil to dress the candel . And dress the candle up in a UPWARD motion to bring IN true love... Again I'm a self learner but I belive in her and I love learning I pray upon woman around the world that are having true difficulties in love . I told you my mother if spread your word and so I am doing. Please forgive me again I'm sorry . I love you thank you Santa marta

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:41 pm

So today I saw my boyfriend wich is why I am writing this bcus I'm very thankful that she's coming through! I pray he's comes tonight I wanted to say thank you santa marta la dominadora for all u have done and all that you continue to do- Amen

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:38 am

Thank you santa marta for answering me! It's been a tough road between us since u gave me a bit of tough love for last year..... From the bottom of my heart I thank you ! Your foreveron my mind even after your candles burnt out... Thank you so much for all you have done! I lit a candle for u but it was burn lay very badly so I will either just leave it bcus mayb that's a sighn to me that it's enough candle burning (Although I know it's never not enough ) or I can either replace it for one last good time till our next workings! I know your here in spirit, thank you! -Amen

lovin_angel

Unread post by lovin_angel » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:22 pm

Thank you St Martha for all your help! I know that nothing is impossible for you. .. we still have ways to go..but i know you are wiyh me and helping me every step of the way. I am truly grateful and want to let everyone know how powerful you are!

Thank you..thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Thank you Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Thank you St. Martha for your swift intercession and the comfort you bring to my mind during difficult times. You have made your loving caring presence felt and known. I will continue to honour you every day.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Mama,
Again you have did it - you had my lover playing songs singing almost the same exact words that I spoke to you yesterday when lighting your new candle! So, powerful and amazing you are. He has told me constantly in the last few weeks that he loves me and he has been wanting and needing me. I thank you for all the blessings that you have bestowed upon me and others that ask for and receive your help as well. I am so greatly appreciative of you and will continue to give you your offerings and make donations to your charity. Love you!!!
Blessings!

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:18 am

Reason: accident

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:30 am

How do you remove a post on here I wasn't suppose to send that.

Reason: She figured out her questions

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Thank you mother santa marta! I adore u I feel your every presence ! You've helped my boyfriend come back into my life and I appreciate it thank you I always adore u and praise u ! Santa marta works I promise! Every time u pray or light candle just picture in your head with your eyes closed whatever your petioning for or spelling ... Just nub opinion I'm no expert! Our father jail Mary glory. Be amen !
Psalms23 for love !

freakingredhead

Unread post by freakingredhead » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:01 pm

My dear Saint Martha. I can't thank you enough. You helped me, sent me signs to make me wake up and not forget my goal, you didn't abandon me even if I did some ugly things and lied to friends and family and, finally, you didn't let me give up. I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!! Even when I was at my lowest point and didn't feel motivated, you kept working on my behalf and helping me. Thank you, Mother, for everything! <3

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:16 am

What colir candle is used? Red? How is the altar set up? I want to start this today. Do I need her picture on the altar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:32 am

Hello, mmachix ,

Please read the 28 pages on this thread for your answers.

Also, here is the page about her: www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html

Folks, we are more than happy to answer any questions that you have After having read the prior pages. But we cannot keep repeating answers that are posted over and over again.

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:30 am

I started St. Martha this Tuesday. I am lighting 12 inch red candles. I put a framed picture of her on my altar, and the candle and a bowl of water in front of her pic.

I asked her to give me signs. After I finished praying I watched a movie. The woman in the movie said something about snakes. I think this is a sign. The flame on the candle is very high and steady, and thick!

I think my ex is restless. I saw him on Facebook all night. Not sure.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:28 pm

mmachix ,

Signs are very personal to the worker so be patient and practice and pray. Keep a journal of what you see think it means and see later thats a great way to work. Do not be desperate and run from work to work. Also dont judge future success on whats going on right now, meaning if your ex is online all night that may or may not be a sign, but it does not mean the work wont be successful. Also try to stop thinking about it so much and have faith. Yes its hard but letting the work go will yield greater results.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:11 pm

I'm gonna say thank you to St. Martha. Due to difficulties in an legal perspective that is preventing me from being with my ex, and I have not seen him in 7 months, he has been having affairs with a couple women. I did break up work on him and someone, and it manifested in 7 weeks. Someone told me he has another lover right after he broke up with the other one.

I did St. Martha this Tuesday. I made her an altar, and put a bowl of spring water lit a large red candle, let it burn all the way, prayed in front of her picture in a frame.

That night I got a small sign from a movie. Well today my ex made a video. The woman called and screamed don't call her back or she will have him arrested. This is the new woman he was seeing. I saw it right on video.

I knew right away it had to be her answering, because I had a good feeling she likes me. Also I did a destruction vigil candle, but I am giving this one to St. Martha. I know she is with me. I told her today that I love her. I am still doing my candle every tuesday. Let's see what happens. I will update. Thank you St. Martha. I love you!

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:01 am

Oh yeah. Forgot to say I had another sign before I saw the video of my ex. I was in Facebook and I saw someone post a pic of a snake jumping out of the water with a fish in its mouth. Thank you St. Martha!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello, mmachix,

Now THAT is a sign!!

Congrats again!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Makes me happy she is working with me!

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Another sign from St. Martha. On a Facebook post a snake swallowing a human. I take this as a sign she is dominating who I want. Yeah!

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Promised St. Martha I would spread her working. I think I got another sign. While driving home I had the car radio on, and the name of the band or could of been song was Cobra!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:33 pm

Powerful you are my Mama! I want everyone to know that you are the REAL deal. Awesome, powerful and just so alluring are just a few beautiful words to describe how you are. The works that you are able to carry out are outstanding. I am sitting here watching your beautiful candle burn and the flame is so bright and beautiful. Your flowers are beautiful! You are beautiful! My lover continues to do as you make him do and I must say that I am loving it all :D Thank you for everything that you have done for me and the wonderful things that you continue to do. Thank you for being there for me, listening to me, comforting me, guiding me. Thank you for being YOU!!!
Blessings!

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Today I am doing my St. Martha ritual. I saw many signs today. Target posted two kids on Facebook with the nicknames Cobra and Snake Eyes. Was watching You Tube a snake commercial came on. I love how St. Martha is letting me know she is here and wants to help me. Thank you St. Martha!

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:02 pm

I've been reading this Saint Martha thread for a few days now and I feel so drawn to her. The first night when reading it, I dreamt of lighting green candles. Could this be a sign that she wants me to light green candles for her and that she will help me? From this forum, it seems as if most people are using red candles.

As for altar and offerings to Saint Martha...Due to privacy issues and living with a very smart man, I can't set up a permanent altar for her. Would it be acceptable to take out her photo, her candle with a cup of water etc and pray to her on tuesdays. And when I'm done lighting the Candle for one hour or two (vigil or votive), I can put all the items away in the drawer?? I want to do this in the most respectable way and I don't want to offend her.

Can I use one Candle (vigil or votive) for 9 tuesdays and pinch it out after 1-2 hours and burn the same Candle again the next tuesday? Due to privacy problems, I don't think I can burn one whole Candle every tuesday.

Thank you so much!
Blessings to all
And to all women in here...Happy International Women's Day! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

The answer is: "Yes" to all of your questions.

Just make sure that you explain to her that you don't want him to see anything or know anything (then she will understand) and that' why the Altar is not permanent (and why you can't light a vigil)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Mama,
Singing your praises yet again! My lover called me tonight after leaving his meeting wanting to see me. Of course, since I asked you to have him wanting and needing me I didn't deny him :D Thank you and I love you!!!
Blessings!

applelove

Unread post by applelove » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:00 am

Thank you Saint Martha for granting my petition ... I love you ... you gave me strength and hope when I was falling apart .... thank you so much for your blessings ... you have a permanent place in my heart and life . Thank you you are truly a powerful force in my life!

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:52 am

Hello ! Thank you my beautiful mama santa marta !

This is for those who are starting and reading on working with santa marta. I am not a expert but I will share my devotions to others I as I feel the need to in my mothers behalf (Santa marta)

Red candle
Santa martha oil - holy oil - Rubb upwards to bring in love down to remove negative energy
Carve name of person on too of candle then drop oil in not too much
Water in a nice bowl out petition under it and place candle in water (water to keep the flame from going too crazy and just to keep things peacefully
Black coffee on Mondays with white candle to thank her after petition

For the min consecutive Tuesdays you can burn it every 9 Tuesday and at 11 pm say thanks, put a plate over candle to burn out - then light again on the next Tuesday. On the 7th or 8th Tuesday start saying and praising your thank you. When 9 Tuesdays r complete light a white candle on Monday with coffee in her name and thank her as well with what you promised. Just praying to her in her name is enough .
Alter her on the floor southwest of the room. She loves Florida water as well

Psalms 23 for love
Lord is my Shepard prayer
End prayer with so more it be and our father Hail Mary glory be

This is my method way of working with santa marta I hope it helps and answers any basic questions regarding mother Santa Marta. Thank you mother for all you have done for bringing me peace and calmness at the worst time of my life. This is for you -Amen

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:50 am

St. Martha, St. Martha the Dominator, Lubana I want to first apologize if in any way I have offended you, disrespected, or dishonored you. My intentions are never to do that so please forgive me if I have. I ask you to please not turn your back on me. Please continue to work with me. Show me the signs that you are working with me. I ask you to please bring back my ex asking me what I have been asking her for, to be a family. I believe in you I have all the faith in the world in you. You have always answered my prayers and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Hello, JGSantaMarta,

Thank you for sharing this with all of us

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:48 am

JGSantaMarta wrote:Hello ! Thank you my beautiful mama santa marta !

This is for those who are starting and reading on working with santa marta. I am not a expert but I will share my devotions to others I as I feel the need to in my mothers behalf (Santa marta)

Red candle
Santa martha oil - holy Water - Rubb upwards to bring in good - down to remove negative energy (I if rubbed upwards motion no need for the downwards
Carve name of person on top of candle then drop oil in not too much
Water in a nice bowl out petition under it and place candle in water (water to keep the flame from going too crazy and just to keep things peacefully)
Black coffee on Mondays with white candle to thank her after petition

For the 9 consecutive Tuesdays you can burn it every 9 Tuesday and at 11 pm say thanks, put a plate over candle to burn out - then light again on the next Tuesday. On the 7th or 8th Tuesday start saying and praising your thank you. When 9 Tuesdays r complete light a white candle on Monday with coffee in her name and thank her as well with what you promised. Just praying to her in her name is enough .
Alter her on the floor southwest of the room. She loves Florida water as well

Psalms 23 for love
Lord is my Shepard prayer
End prayer with so more it be and our father Hail Mary glory be

This is my method way of working with santa marta I hope it helps and answers any basic questions regarding mother Santa Marta. Thank you mother for all you have done for bringing me peace and calmness at the worst time of my life. This is for you -Amen

Reason: Double posting

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:03 pm

Thank you Mother you are such a joy to work with I feel your calming comforting motherly presence and you gave me tranquility of mind when I asked for it as I wait in absence of my lover, you are forgiving, communicative, empowering, and swift In your response. I will be burning a candle every Tuesday for the rest of my life in your honor.You are there when no one else is and you give me the strength to shoulder great emotional burdens. Thank you for your love.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:25 pm

I forgot to do my novena today to St. Martha. I just lit her candle. I had so many things going on today. I apologized to her and lit the candle. It's wednesday where I am 1 a.m. Is this ok?

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:34 pm

mmachix wrote:I forgot to do my novena today to St. Martha. I just lit her candle. I had so many things going on today. I apologized to her and lit the candle. It's wednesday where I am 1 a.m. Is this ok?

As long as you apologized and told her is was a mistake and it will never happen again. Ask her for a sighn if she is ok with you starting the novena a a day Hour late. Use your head to silently speak to her ull hear her. She does not like repeated mistakes so as long as you don't forget for the next novea if in the near future Tuesday .. #5 ... Mondays black coffee you can keep noveana lit for 5 hours in her name then place a plate over it and tell her thanks. Hope this helped again I'm not an expert I am just sharing my many ways to help others as much as possible. She is no joke and does not like to b questioned especially over another saint.... Atleast that's what I feel and go by . Do not question her ability my you must have true honest faith . If u ever feel scared lighting candle or like somthing is scaring you turn it off it's your candle working at the end of the day :) hope this helps

Thank you mother for helping me- Amen

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:42 pm

If the candle goes to the left that means no. If the candle flame wrafts to the right that means yes.
A still bright flame means spirit is present (Her)

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:45 pm

St. Martha/St. Martha the Dominator/ Lubana thank you for showing me the signs that you are working with me. As I was changing channels this evening I come across a program on snakes. I also got a text from my ex today that wasn't expecting. Thank you for all you do for me, for not turning your back on me. You are phenomenal. Thank you.

lovin_angel

Unread post by lovin_angel » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:11 pm

Saint Martha, thank you for hearing my plee and helping me yet again regarding my relationship. I see your work and i am truly grateful for all your help. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you..thank you. .Thank you!
Thank you Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Hello, Priya1220 ,

Make sure you carry it out and pray for 9 days.

Don't count the day you missed as an extra day.

I personally talk out loud to whomever I am praying to. Give her an extra offering as a present of apology. Ask for a sign to see if she forgives you.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

applelove

Unread post by applelove » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:38 am

Thank you Saint Martha for your signs & help! :-)
Thank you Saint Expedite, Saint Jude, St Michael, St Gabriel & St Rafael!

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:37 pm

St. Martha/St. Martha the Dominator/Labana thank you for answering my prayers for your forgiveness. I ran into my ex on Saturday at a party and we ended up leaving together that night. She told me she missed me and wanted to work things out. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I had faith in you the whole time. I ask you to please help me make this relationship work. I promised you your ground coffee, brown egg and honey when you brought my ex back to me. Who says you don't work with men. You have with me. You rock!!!!!

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:43 pm

I am going to buy a red candle for st martha and i dont think i have a proper oil to use for her.
What i have is:
*attraction
*reconciliation with come to me
*a mixed oil with return to me, reconcilation, balm of gilead, and bewitching.

What i am petition to her will be is:
Bring my ex boyfriend and I back together, make him want to be with me, make him miss me when I am not around him, make him not see others in any way during the time we are broken up, make him only have eyes for me and only want me in any possible way, and make him love me, and remove any obstacles that are in our way of being together.'

Is this too long? Is there a different way I can say it that includes ALL of this?

Would any of the oils i have work for my desires?
Can olive oil be used for oil in my situation regarding what I want? Do i pray upon the olive oil? And what do i say in my prayer for it?

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:03 pm

I keep it simple. Red candle, Saint Martha Oil, bowl of water, keep petition simple as too for example "Bring Johhny to me" then promise her something at the end of your petion being answered. Befor u light your candle carve your lovers name top oil in Rubb oil in hands and rub upwards motion to bring in love. Offer her something befor starting your doings like Florida water her favorite. Recite Psalm23 over candle and santa marta prayer ull find in the fork . You have to b true and have faith. She's like a friend mother bestfriend but in sprit she is human and very aggressive. Talk to the candle. If u ever feel scared wich you shouldn't b you can turn candle off just make sure u pray to her talk to her in your head, as her questions with the candle if she like the alter u set up for her if your candle flame blows left then yes she like it if it's to the right it's no and your emotions are getting to involved. Hope this helps -Amen. (My mother helping other and sharing my experiences as much as possible thank you for everything and keeping me calm in tuff matters) amen-

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:46 pm

Hi,
I have had a white candle going for St Martha since Friday night. It will probably be done burning tomorrow. I know you are suppose to start Tuesdays, but i was feeling too impatient to wait lol. Can i still say the Tuesday prayer to her even though i have a candle going? I was thinking of lighting another one beside it tomorrow for her but one that's extremely tiny and free standing. Its a red scented candle. would this be okay or is it not needed?
And also i read you are suppose to pray an Our Father, 3 Hail Marys, and a Glory Be after you pray a prayer to St Martha. Is this accurate?

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:05 pm

Do i have to snuff out my white candle tomorrow aka tuesday and relight it for the novena prayer to work? Or can i just say the prayer with having the candle been lit for three days?

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:42 pm

Place a plate on top of candle say a prayer thank you nd turn it on at 12 midnight......

I would buy a red candle for love, dress it in Saint Matha Oil in Santa Marta's name, a white candle for thank u, green for money or thank u.

If u talk to the candle she will understand your excitement, but most importantly ull feel her presence more when u relight or light a new candle at 12 midnight very powerful. Make sure you offer something along with your candles. Make sure you have anyfavorings out on the alter befor lighting after lighting candle try not to meds with it, you can sabotage your lien doings. -Amen

(My mother helping others as you've helped me. I do all in good faith, thank you for helping me in such times even just thanking u with my eyes close I know ur happy) -amen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:13 pm

Hello, JGSantaMarta ,

I LOVE all of your advice and REALLY appreciate your help on this topic. You are a God Sent.

Thank you for answering so many posts here on this thread

This is a teaching forum. And we can NEVER stop learning.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:48 pm

Well I've been so involved in the ins and the outs on working with Santa Marta La Dominadora.. I speak to her and she's speaks to me. Everyone's relationship is different , she nd I have come a long way.

I am no hoodoo expert. They sell snuffers at Lucky Mojo.

You manifests at night , mostly in bed , if you feel tingling it's her cong to speak to you. If there's a pop crackle noise I coming from the candle at the time of it happening listen closely close your eyes hear her message she is Trynna send. Hopes this helps!

By the way I'm doing a candle working for myself nd I had put too much Florida woater along in the bowl of water it was in and it flatrred up in a blue flame around the entire candle (BCUS THERES ALCOHOL IN IT) b safe with how you or anyone uses the Florida water don't want anyone starting fires .

Thank you mother for helping me, hope helping others makes you proud of me--- Amen

JGSantaMarta

Unread post by JGSantaMarta » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:58 pm

Snuffing your candle rather than blowing it out is traditional if you must interrupt your work.

With free-standing candles it is a common practice to either pinch it out with your finger and thumb or to use a candle snuffer.

With vigil lights , snuffing with a plate or candle snuffer gives the candle the chance to go out in peace on its own which to me sounds and feels better. Say a prayer along with turning it off and on. It does create an issue of how to relight the candle -- you will need a long wooden match or bamboo skewer to reach the flame down inside the glass.

I usually leave my candles on but if your being sneaky about the candle or feel scared just in good faith ask your santa marta to protect you from any harm trying to come through that's attracted to your work and turn candle off. Along with (Thank you my mother) your suppose to feel protected not scared. Hopes this helps all -Amen

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”