Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Newbie To the Forums In Texas

7th_Son_of_7th_Son

Newbie To the Forums In Texas

Unread post by 7th_Son_of_7th_Son » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Greetings All! Big Texas Sized Howdy!

Late Bloomer here seeking enlightenment. Born deeply rooted in the "WAY", Father was a healer from deep in Louisiana, he was the 7th born to his father as I am to him. He died long before I was able to learn from him. I recall people coming from all around to the Pentecostal/Holiness church on Wednesday nights for "prayer service" and he would do amazing things with the most peculiar items... I have been told from a child that I was just like him and never had the opportunity to get the in-depth hands on that I needed to learn. Now, I am in my Fall years and the pull has been overwhelmingly strong. I seek to learn Old School, time-tested proven methods like I saw as a child. I have a ton of questions and hope that I find a compassionate tutor with tons of patients. Peace and Blessings to you all. The first thing I would like to learn is how to make a Mojo Hand..... I received one long ago from a dear friend/mentor in Breaux Bridge, La. when I was in the military... But it was lost in my travels.... I am a Traveling Man

7 O' 7
Thank you Jesus,St.Joseph,St.Anthony,Santa Barbara,Ochun,Elegua,Oldumare,for all your many blessings

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Newbie To the Forums In Texas

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:33 pm

Hello, 7th_Son_of_7th_Son!!!

Welcome to the forum and to the Lucky Mojo family!

I am posting the most popular threads and some forum rules for you to look over.
And we are looking forward to seeing you on the forum.
If you ever have any questions, we are ALWAYS here for you.
Enjoy!!

These are links to general information on Hoodoo and to give you a jumping off point.

Hoodoo History:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

Oils:
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Baths:
http://luckymojo.com/baths.html

Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html

Incense:
http://luckymojo.com/incense.html

Candles:
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Herbs:
http://herb-magic.com

Conditions and how we can address them:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Here is some info on how the forums are set up. It is divided into four parts:

1) News and Announcements about the Lucky Mojo Curio Company and this site.

2) Lucky Mojo Spiritual Supplies and how to use them, listed in threads by product type and product title.

3) Life Conditions and Situations, with recommended Lucky Mojo products, spells, and advice.

4) The Online Hoodoo Community, including sites, events, and outreach sponsored by Lucky Mojo.

When you post, it helps your moderators, who are recompensed volunteers, if you post in the area of the board that is best suited to the archival of your question or comment. That way moderators will not have to move your post or merge it into ongoing threads.

If you can't find a post you made, it may have been moved or merged. Go to your profile by clicking on your name and "search recent posts" -- you will find it.

Within each board section there are STICKY threads -- ones that always stay "stuck" to the top. These are popular discussion-threads that you can read and add to if your questions or comments fall into one of these oft-broached topics. If you don't see a "sticky" that relates to your question, feel free to start a new thread in the relevant section.

We do have a few "thou shalt not" rules here, and they can be found in the Forum Rules link at the top of each page. Most important for newbies are these four common errors to avoid:

1) Please do not come here asking for our formulas for conjure oils or for instructions on how to use spiritual supplies that you bought at a grocery store or at a competitor of ours; this is the Lucky Mojo Forum and is financially supported by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

2) Please do not spam the moderators by sending multiple duplicated private messages asking for personal help outside the board; many of our moderators do perform readings and rootwork spell-casting for clients, but they are professionals and you should approach them as you would any other professional.

3) Please do not post illegal copies of material from other web sites or from books.

4) Please do not post put-downs of any group of people based on their religion, race, or national origin, including derogatory comments about religions to which you may have previously been an adherent or comments in which you seek to falsely conflate any religion with the practice of evil sorcery.
HRCC Graduate #1631

7th_Son_of_7th_Son

Unread post by 7th_Son_of_7th_Son » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:55 pm

Thanks for reaching out! I truly appreciate it. I quickly realized in the weeee hours of the morning that after I pulled he trigger on my full shopping cart that I would be better off getting a hand made for me. Keep me close I need a mentor.

Thanks again,

7th
Thank you Jesus,St.Joseph,St.Anthony,Santa Barbara,Ochun,Elegua,Oldumare,for all your many blessings

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:58 pm

Hello, Again, 7th_Son_of_7th_Son ,

We are always here for you!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

7th_Son_of_7th_Son

Unread post by 7th_Son_of_7th_Son » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:01 pm

I cant wait to smell REAL VV... before I found you guys I had recently bought a tub of the VV locally and was wrecked hat I had no fragrance! NONE at all and was bone dry! is it typically yellow and consistency of sawdust? My Tub of FL incense looks and smells identical...the dust on the tubs should've been a dead giveaway...oh well L&L right?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:08 pm

Hi, 7th_Son_of_7th_Son ,

I have problems with abbreviations unless they are under the thread.

So, if you're taking about Van Van, and you had it under the Van Van thread, I would know what it means.

Have patience with me, I'm an old woman.

And I have no idea what these other abbreviations mean. But, to answer you, Lucky Mojo's products are THE best (in my personal opinion)

Can't wait to hear what you think about them once you get them

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

7th_Son_of_7th_Son

Unread post by 7th_Son_of_7th_Son » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:12 pm

Oh Sorry about that....Yes I was referring to Van Van incense and Fast Luck incense.... both in red and white cardboard canisters...kind of like old school clabber girl baking soda cans.... You're only as old as you feel.....

andrewjohn1317

Unread post by andrewjohn1317 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:35 am

Hi Guy's My name is Andrew I am new for This forum I've been visiting luckymojo for just recently started
reading through the forums. Every year lot of people comes here to visit attractive forum here and enjoy things
to do here.. I am excited to see this forum now available and can't wait to share all of my bulletproof experiences.
Hopefully I can contribute, at this I may just ask a lot of questions. Thanks for starting this!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:18 pm

Hello, andrewjohn1317!!!

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Family!!

There is a whole subforum where people introduce themselves via new topic. But this is fine.

Looking forward to seeing you around on the forum

Take care!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

greatwindowsss
Newly Registered

Unread post by greatwindowsss » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:24 pm

I'm also new here and I'm looking forward to learn from you guys.

I'm happy :D to be part of this community

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Welcome, greatwindowsss !!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2015 Public Forum Introductions”