Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Attraction Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Attrating wealthy men

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Your question was asked and answered in the following topic areas...

Attracting a wealthy man mojo attracting-a-wealthy-man-mojo-t3556s10.html
Look me over candle questions and answers look-me-over-candle-questions-and-answe ... 00s30.html
Attracting a certain man attracting-a-certain-man-t2695s2940.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator
Attraction Oil vs. Magnet Oil

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:02 pm

I was asked by a client what the difference was between Attraction Oil and Magnet Oil. In my opinion, I would use magnet oil specifically to anoint a magnet for spellwork... while Attraction oil I would use on my body for attracting things directly...oh and that Attraction oil smells gorgeous! Is there anything you could add to this response?

Thanks!
Pamita
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction Oil vs. Magnet Oil

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Others may have more specific information pertaining to the individual oil blends, but you can consider them both to be in the same ''family'' (Lodestone oil, http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lodestone.html, would also fall in that family for example).

The reason to choose one or another would be a little like asking three different card readers why one uses regular playing cards, another the Rider Waite deck and a third the Thoth; personal preference, success with the given medium and affinity.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 pm

They are different recipes to achieve similar results. The best way to understand the subtle differences is to experiment with them. I have the Lodestone oil only and I am thinking of ordering the Attraction oil my next purchase, to compare and contrast the results. Perhaps someone experienced with all three oils will post their review for you. Good luck.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Attraction oil is a nice spicy smelling blend which works really well for money and luck. I haven't used it for love so I couldn't tell you how it works in that department but others no doubt have some info.

I was thinking of getting the Lodestone oil since I love working with the actual curios: what's you're experience with that one?

(sorry to deviate from the Magnet Oil....)
Aura Laforest

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:48 pm

If I'm not mistaken one of the differences is that Magnet Oil and Lodestone Oils have a mineral oil base, as opposed to the vegetable oil base of Attraction since they are meant to be used with lodestones and magnets (mineral curios) - though they can be used for general drawing purposes that do not employ those curios too.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:07 pm

aura: Honestly the main thing I have been using the Lodestone Oil for is to make myself more friendly/attractive to people(as in "drawing friendly vibes/people"). I have just started school again and am hoping to make good impressions. There is a real earthiness to it, a grounding property. That's only logical as it contains metal lodestone.

I am already fairly down to earth and approachable in general, being an earth sign, but this increases it all while I remain calm.

I am in class with mostly 17-20 year olds and no one seems to notice how much older I am. The few girls I told out of class(well, when I start talking about "ten years ago" I give myself away) were shocked. A couple of the male students have even approached me nervously and talked with me and though I am polite etc I am thinking: OMG kids. :lol: Definitely not the place for me to find love(I will turn 30 next month).

I do like that I am fitting in so well . . . I use the Lodestone products, Crown of Success . . . plus Clarity and Solomon's wisdom as a staple with a little John the Conqueror when I feel I need a 'boost'.

I guess that was more than you were asking for, but there you go. ;)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Hello, Madame Pamita!

All of the replies above are good replies, and Devi especially hit it on the head with the note about carrier differences. Attraction is a complex, spicy perfume. Lodestone Oil and Magnet Oil are more work-a-day mineral oil scents. The differences between Magnet Oil and Lodestone Oil are subtle -- just two different formulas from different parts of the country;. Attraction Oil, on the other hand, is quite different from either of them.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:55 am

I love using the Lodestone Oil for my daily feeding ritual of my Altar Lodestone. It works very well, is pleasing to me, and harmonizes with my lodestone perfectly! That said I tend to gravitate towards the use of Attraction Oil when the situation calls for Love, Success, General Unspecific Money work, etc.

I also find that the mineral oil based Lodestone Oil is better to dress currency/bills than the Attraction Oil which is a bit thicker based.

Attraction Oil also seems to work much better for me when I use it to dress candles!

Great topic, everyone!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:12 pm

I have both Lodestone Oil and Attraction Oil. I love both of them both for their purposes.

Attraction oil and a few others comes with me wherever I go. Attraction is a multi purpose for love, money and more. The logo for Attraction Oil and the Attraction products has a horseshoe magnet "attracting" see here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Attraction smells delish!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:29 am

Great responses! I love working with my oils and recommending them to clients and you've given me more food for thought on these fabulous products.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Attracting wealthy men

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Cleo May and Follow Me Boy would a good combination with Attraction Oil.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Attraction Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:28 am

OIL-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Oil
$6.00

Big news! Magnet Oil (which has been confusing folks endlessly by sharing the same artwork on the label as Attraction Oil for the past 15 years) is getting its own new label!

In honour of the promotion, there will be a 20% discount offered on all Magnet products during the month of April, 2012. Here is a preview of the new label, as seen on Magnet Oil:

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

dancat

Unread post by dancat » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:12 pm

I know, it was said on here that to attract someone specific to you, they dont need to smell it...
what is the key thing to do with any oil used towards a person?..

apply the oil all over your body or the candle or a picture and state what u want?
what do you say? to the universe" please attract " so and so" to me as I use this oil

im just new to this...

thanks alot

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:19 pm

I Love love love Attraction oil and wear it all the time. I put Attraction powder in my hair and I dress my business cards with it.
The scent is spicy, yummy and irresistible. :P
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:34 am

Hi dancat,

In Catherine Yronwode's "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" (HITAP) page titled "How to use Anointing and Dressing Oils in the Hoodoo Tradition" you'll find descriptions of the oils and how to use them.

The URL is: http::www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

I just dab attraction oil on like I do a perfume or a cologne.
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:21 pm

A while back, I asked similar questions about a different product. I don’t want people to mistakenly think that I am creating duplicate/multiple posts, because I am not. My questions here are about the Lucky Mojo product Attraction Oil. (My previous questions were about a different Lucky Mojo Oil.)

1.) If using this oil by mixing a small amount of it with shampoo, how dangerous is it if it gets into your eyes? Any more dangerous than ‘standard’ shampoo?

2.) This oil can be used by both men and women as a cologne/perfume; its scent is suitable for men as well as for women. Is that correct?

Thank you for your attention. Answers appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Hello, Fire_and_ice,
Yes, it is fine to put into the shampoo bottle.
Just don't put too much in the bottle.
If you look through Lucky Mojo's archived newsletters, one issue (and I just can't remember when, but I believe it was about 2 years ago) showed how to insert the oils into soaps! Very clever! And, of course, you would avoid the eyes (just like any soap or shampoo).
I don't know how any person would feel about any scent.
My advice is to ask the other person to smell the bottle and ask what they think of it.
Hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #1631

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Thank you for answering my question, Miss Aida. So, I guess the Attraction Oil is no more dangerous if you get it in your eyes than 'standard/regular' shampoo. I should try to avoid getting either the Attraction Oil as well as the 'standard/regular' shampoo in my eyes. The Attraction Oil is no more dangerous, then. Thank you for this information, Miss Aida.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Lucky Mojo oils are all natural, and probably cause a lot less reactions than many commercial shampoos. Attraction oil can be used by women and men.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:58 pm

keep in mind that it is an oil, and you would only need a drop or two. Don't empty the whole bottle into the bottle of shampoo. The detergents or soaps in the shampoo will pick up the oil in the presence of water, and it won't be as effective as a cleaning agent because of that. Just a drop or two, and then pray over the shampoo to bring the spiritual powers out.

You could also add a few drops to conditioner, if you use that as well. If you also use a shower gel or body wash, you could further augment the whole process by adding attraction oil to that too.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Thank you to Mama Micki and to brthrchristopher for replying to my post.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:15 am

Hi fire_and_ice,

Instead of using the oïl, you could also dilute a small pinch of the Attraction bath crystals in some spring water and then add that to your water-soluble body products.
Aura Laforest

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:15 am

Thanks for the suggestion, aura.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:23 am

aura wrote:Hi fire_and_ice,

Instead of using the oïl, you could also dilute a small pinch of the Attraction bath crystals in some spring water and then add that to your water-soluble body products.
I second, third and fourth this idea. I just found out that oil in shampoo -- which is water-based -- makes it cloudy. Not the thing for sneaky tricks. Follow Aura's advice instead.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 am

Thank you, Miss Michaele, for the reply. Would the 'cloudiness' matter that much if it's not a 'sneaky' trick, if it's shampoo for myself? Let's say I used the oil in shampoo for myself for some purpose (hypothetical example: to attract good luck and favors). I can't think of a reason why it would matter in that kind of situation, though I could very well be wrong and could be overlooking something. Though, if I ever wish to use a Hoodoo Condition Formula in a sneaky trick involving a target other than me, I will definitely keep your advice in mind, Miss Michaele.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:27 pm

I also agree with Aura and Miss Michaele, if you have the bath salts on hand, making a solution of that an adding it to shampoo is a better idea, as the water will in small amounts seamlessly blend in with the shampoo. If it's for yourself, I don't see any harm in using the oil, just a small amount though. Either way, make sure to pray over the product to affirm the intention of what it is you are seeking to attract.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Fire_and_ice,
Yes, it is fine to put into the shampoo bottle.
Just don't put too much in the bottle.
If you look through Lucky Mojo's archived newsletters, one issue (and I just can't remember when, but I believe it was about 2 years ago) showed how to insert the oils into soaps! Very clever! And, of course, you would avoid the eyes (just like any soap or shampoo).
I don't know how any person would feel about any scent.
My advice is to ask the other person to smell the bottle and ask what they think of it.
Hope this helps.
Fire_and_ice,
We are back to full circle. I had already answered this question.
Please make sure that you read the threads before asking the same questions
Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

layla94

Attraction oil & Look over me question!

Unread post by layla94 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:35 am

I am new here and i really want to buy the attraction oil and look over me oil.. But do i need to buy the whole kit or can i buy it separate? I want to attract new friends and money, what do i do with the oil? and do i need to rub the oil on me all the time? if i don't will my new friends fade away?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Hi layla94,

you can buy the oils independently of the spell kits. Attraction oil can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html while Look Me Over oil is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-look-me-over.html

To learn how to use the oil effectively, you can read the informational page and thread on using condition oils here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html & here: lucky-mojo-conjure-oils-general-usage-q ... t1326.html

You may also benefit from reading about how real magic works to gain an understanding of what to expect: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Working with Attraction will bring people around, Look Me Over will get them to check you out, what you do with it from there is just as relevant as making the opportunity happen. Who you are and working on that is as important, if not more, than drawing new friends in. Magic is an edge, not a miracle solution. For example, if you're shy, consider Crucible of Courage. If you want more eloquent speech, consider an herb like Deer's Tongue. If you want more self-confidence, then perhaps a jack ball or John the Conqueror pocket piece. These can help round out the simply ''attracting'' quality of the oils that interest you.

When it comes to money, it is also advised to combine the Attraction with Money Stay With Me or Prosperity in order to build lasting dollars rather than simple windfalls. For quick cash, Fast Luck is often added to Attraction.
Aura Laforest

layla94

Unread post by layla94 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:23 pm

aura,

How does the herb Deer's Tongue and the John the Conqueror pocket piece work with the Attraction Oil?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Hello, layla94

To make you r speech attractive to others (deer's tongue) and to encourage others to speak to you. www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

John The Conqueror: Your confidence in yourself changes your aura and makes you more noticeable to others. www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

Aura's advice on herbs is impeccable. so, I would take her advice in a heartbeat (if this were me)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

layla94

Unread post by layla94 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:44 pm

Thank you:D

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:13 am

Hi everyone!

Recently, i have a huge crush on someone in my office. Can i use this oil to attract him to make us closer like close friends?

Thanks.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Hi vmadone,

Yes!
You can use, http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-look-me-over.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-bewitching.html

And I'd encourage you to read this post:

attracting-a-certain-man-t2695s2940.html

Good luck!!! :)

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Susan Barnes wrote:Hi vmadone,

Yes!
You can use, http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-look-me-over.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-bewitching.html

And I'd encourage you to read this post:

attracting-a-certain-man-t2695s2940.html

Good luck!!! :)
Hi Susan. Thank you!

Well basically, im not looking any certain man to come to me though since im in a relationship already. Lol. It was mere a crysh who i wanted to be closed with. Lol.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:51 am

vmadone,

Attraction can be worked in general to bring love luck money success, or it can be used specifically for a cause and a certain person. It is all about the petition and how you work it.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello, j82,

That is so PINPOINT Accurate advice!!
Thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Edward T
Forum Moderator
Attraction oil

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Hello Mrs. Cat
I just wanted to mention that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your attraction oil. Not only is the fragrance wonderful, but I anoint it on myself as a body fragrance and my business is so busy. I stay pretty busy, but I am having to come in on my day off to keep up with my clientele. Thank you, just wanted to share... Thomas K
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:47 am

Testimonials are always a highlight! I agree that Attraction is one of those great all-purpose (and fine smelling!) formulas Thomask. It combines great with Fast Luck as well.

OIL-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Oil
$6.00

Aura Laforest

loyati
Newly Registered

Unread post by loyati » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Good day,
I am a new user I got received my attraction oil yesterday.
How do I use it correctly. I have purchased red, pink & green candle. How do I start using the oil for results?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello, loyati

Here is a page on using the oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

And here is a page about attraction: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Start with those first and also read the pages on this thread.

Wishing you the very best with your new oil. You'll really like it
HRCC Graduate #1631

Summertimesadness

Unread post by Summertimesadness » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:03 am

Just wanted to share something. So I have not received the stuff I ordered from LM but I have an attraction oil right now. I've been anointing myself and asking for my ex to contact me. Yesterday he called me but I was asleep. Today he shared a link on my Fb. Not sure if it's a coincidence. But whenever I use the oil and ask for it, he makes some kind of contact. Hopefully with my full arsenal of LM products, I can get him back

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:36 pm

That is awesome. I am thinking about getting this oil on my next haul.

Cutegimp9

Unread post by Cutegimp9 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:03 am

So, for the past week or so I've been trying to decide which of three attraction/drawing oils (attraction, lucky lodestone, or magnet oil) from LM would be best suited for my particular purpose. Since it does draw love, I'm leaning toward attraction oil because of its ability to draw love related stuff.

But I have a few further questions. Like, for one, is "drawing love" inclusive of things like friendship/platonic love? Or am I wrong here? Would something like Lucky Lodestone (which I would be using on lodestones) be more useful? I'm looking to draw friendship in general. And one close, healthy friendship with someone whose identity is not yet known, in particular. Reading through this thread so far has given me a bit of pause? Kind of. Sorta, not really, but a little bit. ;)

From the posts so far it seems attraction oil (especially when worn on the self) is good for drawing sexual or romantic attraction, and this makes sense to me, of course. It's also a bit frightening too? Drawing sexual/romantic interest is particularly unwelcome right now.

Beyond anointing and activating for one's particular purpose, is there a way to make it more friendship specific? Or to use in conjunction with friendship-drawing herbs. (cat's book on herbal magic in hoodoo is top slot for my next LM purchase! I can hardly wait to get it in my hands/in my line of sight)--to draw a trustworthy and loving person?

I think I'm overthinking. lol.

Tips, advice, and tricks are always appreciated. Hope my questions are making sense.
Sophia makes herself known even in advance to those who desire her with all their hearts. -Wisdom 6

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 20, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, Cutegimp9,

The attraction oil will attract friendships, love, etc. Whatever you want. It also attracts good luck

For sexual Lust, attraction won't work the way that Kiss me now would. www.lukcymojo.com/kissmenow,html

So, you are safe with the attraction.

The magnet and/o lodestone oil is a good compliment to the attraction oil.

Have fun!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cutegimp9

Unread post by Cutegimp9 » Thu May 21, 2015 9:14 am

Thanks, Miss Aida.

I definitely will have fun. :-)
Sophia makes herself known even in advance to those who desire her with all their hearts. -Wisdom 6

SorrowRose

Unread post by SorrowRose » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:23 pm

I have a few questions regarding the Attraction oil:

1. Would this oil be good to attract people to my work? I'm a Graphic Designer (have a full-time job, but would like to expand with Freelance design work on the sidelines) and I am having a hard time getting people (certain individuals in particular) to get a good look at my work, as I would really like to have them contact me for future work and have that connection with them. Would this be the correct oil to use? I looked in the oil section of the site and it said Attraction is good for just about anything.

2. Since I post my work online, would praying my petition with the oil and a white candle be effective for this (specifically praying my intent and desires)?

Thank you very much! :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:29 pm

Hi SorrowRose,

Yes, that would be a good oil to use. You might want to add some Steady Work oil as well, to keep the business rolling in.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-steady-work.html

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

SorrowRose

Unread post by SorrowRose » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:01 pm

^Excellent! Thank you for the quick reply. :D

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:47 am

I just received the Attraction oil in my order yesterday and I must say it is yummy. I have a couple of questions, though.

1. It has a scent that is SO familiar but I can't quite place. Is it geranium? I wish I could remember why this scent is so familiar to me!
2. Would love some recommendations on other oils - I find I have a really hard time centering myself to give adequate energy to my petition. My thoughts feel so scattered. Anything that can help with that?
3. Also, while I am trying to bring more good things in my life, there are a few that I am trying to get rid of. I've been using the Chinese wash frequently, both in my house and bath. Namely, I can't stand my roommate (I have so much resentment that I am having a really hard time being at peace in my home) and I feel like having all these negative feelings just bring more negativity into my life. I want to nip it in the bud!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:41 am

sparker,

I dont know what the sent is but chances are LM is not going to tell you.

Need help concentrating look into clarity, crown of success, king solomon, or master oil.

Get rid of you can use hot foot on the roomate, seperation if you want it less dramatic. then use cut and clear and cleanse to open your life to new positive things. I would also look into van van oil that is one i love to use when I feel blocked or need openings or success .
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:45 pm

Van Van was part of my order! Loving it.

Just got the oils yesterday, and a $100 check in the mail today. Bring on the good stuff!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:09 pm

sparker ,

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:06 am

It is so strange (in a good way), but the attraction oil smelled so strongly of geranium (or something similar) the first couple of days, and now it smells super spicy... I love it! Goes well with St. Expedite, too! Those two together smell heavenly.

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:26 am

Hi there!

Well, i've finally purchased the attraction oil but i'm not sure why people are still treating me like shit like they only find me when they are in need of something. Is it my fault for annointing it incorrectly? Any good suggestion?

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, vmadone ,

Try this page: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Now, sometimes, people need to perform a 13 herb bath before these may work. This is to get rid of all pre-existing negativity that is already no them:

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

So, please perform this first

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:26 am

Thank you Miss Aida for the suggestion.

By the way, is Attraction oil is sufficient to make my crush to actually asking me out or perhaps flirting me?

Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Hello, vmadone ,

Absolutely! just state your intention with the application of the oil

Good luck!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:53 am

Hi Miss Aida!

Do I need his picture and dab the oil onto it?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”