Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
maac74

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by maac74 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:34 am

Hi,

I started a honey jar on my ex-boyfriend last night April 4th after midnight? I lighted a second red candle just now at 12 p.m. I am wondering if doing the honey jar was a bad idea due to the lunar eclipse. If yes, is there something I can do about it? should I throw the hone jar in the garbage or is it okay to keep it. Not sure how the lunar eclipse will effect my spell.

Thanks much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Hello, misskitty49

You're fine.

And, yes, you can open a honey jar toad personal concerns (but this rule doesn't apply to other types of jars).

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:16 pm

Hello, maac74 ,

If you didn't start the spell during the lunar eclipse then, you're OK.

I believe the Eclipse happened later than the time you gave us

You're OK

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:08 am

Just out of curiosity, why aren't you supposed to start spells during the lunar eclipse? I couldn't find any info on the forums or google.

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:06 am

Ok I know there are no interpretations done on candle drippings here on the forum. But where can I find a list of symbols in candle wax drippings? I had a penis form in my dripping today when I burned the candle for my honey jar. I don't know if it's a good symbol or bad symbol. I asked the guy yesterday if he wanted to spend the night together one day this week and he said he would let me know. Haven't heard back from him yet as to whether or not this will happen though and I've been sort of anxious about it. Anyway, today I lit my candle and I happened to look over and clearly on the bottom side of the candle is a penis that formed. What does that usually represent? Again, I know there are no interpretations done here but if anyone has had this symbol appear in their wax before what did it mean for you? I tried to look up tea leaf symbols as someone told me they are similar but can't find anything on what a penis means. Thanks!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:02 am

Moonbeam38, most of the time when I look up symbols like that they're pretty literal. I would take that as a good sign. Even if you don't meet up with him this week I would take that to mean that he's at least thinking about it and things are moving in that direction.

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:48 am

Thanks for your reply. I kind of thought it was a good thing to appear but just wanted a little confirmation. It was quite amusing trying to google it last night lol. And no matter how many sites I found with tea leaf symbols that particular symbol was never listed. But I'm taking it as a sign that there will be some "activity" soon between us lol.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:00 am

Moonbeam38 ,

A penis on a honey jar would be seen as sexual arousal or excitement from the male you are working on, especially if their are hot love herbs or oils used with a red candle. Just because you seen it in the jar today does not mean he will be coming to have sex today. Just shows whats going on and the work is working so keep it up.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:52 pm

Well I wasn't expecting him to come over today and hop into bed. However, we did talk today and he told about a rather intimate dream that he had about me. So I guess the jar and my efforts are working. He does want to see me soon just not sure when yet.

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:16 pm

Moonbeam38 wrote:Well I wasn't expecting him to come over today and hop into bed. However, we did talk today and he told about a rather intimate dream that he had about me. So I guess the jar and my efforts are working. He does want to see me soon just not sure when yet.
i am not a rootworker to advice on candles burning but have you tried to distance him? when you become too accessible men tend to distance; and when you ignore them they look for you; just life observation; good luck
Blessed Be!

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:30 pm

Not in this case since the purpose of my jar is to keep the communication and the connection going. To pull back and distance myself wouldn't work in this case.

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:58 pm

I'm hoping someone could help me with this, ive tried looking all over online and here but no luck.
Is it a good sign when the wax that was on top of the lid of the jar is gone?
I recently noticed that the candle I burned on Monday, cleared the remaining wax that was on the lid.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:59 am

miss_adri89,

Yes the wax removed naturally is a good sign. If it melted away it means the continued work removed the obsticle.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

IceMachine

Unread post by IceMachine » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:16 am

My Honey Jar Spell Kit should be arriving within a week or so. So, I know I'm suppose to burn the candles, but should there be any wax left? And if there is, won't that be difficult to put a few more candles on top of the jar afterward?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Hello, IceMachine ,

Welcome to the forum! IF you get a chance (and would like to do so) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

If there is wax left over, You just melt the bottom of the new candle and place it on top of the old wax.

I personally am nonconventional and I scrap I=off the wax and bury it accordingly and then start a ne one.

You'll be just fine!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:42 pm

When I burned my candle on friday on my honey jar, the wax left little blobs all around the rim of the jar. It looks like it sealed the lid to the jar so to speak as the wax runs all around that little rim between the lid and the jar. There are also little blobs or bubbles around the rim as well but between the lid and jar. Can't say they look like any particular shapes though. And I used a pink candle on the jar and blobs that are left are different colors. Some are light pink, some are dark pink, and some are purple looking. I was recently told by my regular reader that the wax is sealing the jar in a sense and that it was a good sign. Like it was "sealing the relationship together," so to speak. Has anyone ever heard of this idea? My reader does work with honey jars all the time but I was just curious if anyone else had experience with something like that happening.

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:46 pm

The honey on my first honey jar looked very normal and clear etc.

But the second honey jar I received it looked a little bit more cloudy....just wanna verify if that is okay? I just started my second honey jar. Both jars are from LuckyMojo....is a little bit of cloudiness okay? Its not as clear as the first jar.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:36 am

PreciousCC wrote:The honey on my first honey jar looked very normal and clear etc.

But the second honey jar I received it looked a little bit more cloudy....just wanna verify if that is okay? I just started my second honey jar. Both jars are from LuckyMojo....is a little bit of cloudiness okay? Its not as clear as the first jar.
Honey crystallizes, this is a type of natural "preservative" process. You're probably not used to seeing it because most of the honeys at the grocery store are fakes from China, or if they are real, they've been heated to retard the crystallization process. You can warm the honey up in some hot water to bring it back to it's liquid state.
HRCC Student #1989

IceMachine

Unread post by IceMachine » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:24 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, IceMachine ,

Welcome to the forum! IF you get a chance (and would like to do so) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

If there is wax left over, You just melt the bottom of the new candle and place it on top of the old wax.

I personally am nonconventional and I scrap I=off the wax and bury it accordingly and then start a ne one.

You'll be just fine!
Thanks for welcome! Yeah, that's what I'll probably do, I'll just put the new candle on top of the old wax.

IceMachine

Unread post by IceMachine » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Ok, I have a question about putting a picture in the honey jar. I have a picture of him only, but not the both of us, would it be ok to just put his photo in the jar? Or would it be more better if I put his and my photo together in the jar? So, basically it would be ok to put 2 separate things in the jar, a photo and the petition separately?

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:04 pm

Should I heat up the honey? Or just leave it like it is because its ok like that? What would you do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello, IceMachine

Just put a picture of him glued (with honey) to a picture of you: face to face.

You can use magnets on both sides. Then, put that in your honey jar

And of course, you can put the petition paper in there also

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, PreciousCC ,

Yes you can do that. Some people do. Many don't.

So, it's upto you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Today I went to open my sugar jar to add another personal concern and found that the metal lid had warped from the heat of the candles and seems to be permanently stuck shut, even after the wax drippings had been removed. This seems like a pretty logical, mundane issue, but I just want to be sure: does this mean anything in regard to the outcome of my spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello, misskitty49,

My first feeling was that Spirit doesn't want you to open the jar.

My scientific guess, however, is the physics of how one of your candles must have burned.

Will it affect the spell? I doubt it but there's no way of telling 100%

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Isd

Unread post by Isd » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:23 am

Hello
I started a honey jar for love on the last full moon. At the beginning i didnt know exactly how this should be done correctly so it was inside just our name and herbs (rosemary, cumin, cinnamon, saffron).
After it was my decision to break up with my bf because i wanted to make him realize he has some things he has to change. He looked for me to tell me he love me and after he called many times again. But i said no. After i was looking for him and he didnt want to answer me and block me when he saw i was partying.

On last Friday I did the honey jar spell correctly how i read on LM and put his ring and my hair and 3 cloves and the petition correctly but i used the same honey jar. I saw results on Sunday already, i called, he answer and we speak for many hours about our relationship, our problems, solution. And we are together again. And he is more affectionate and really do actions about the things i wanted him to change. He is not as stubborn as before and he wants to do all to change what i dont like. He is committed and wants to spend his life with me ( however, this is what he wanted prior also). We met and now I have his hair.
Now im thinking to use this honey to put in his food so he will continue to be sweet with me. And make another honey jar next week on waxing moon and take just his ring tied with my hair from the original jar and placed it along with his hair and put again new herbs so i will never open again this new jar.

Should i do like this? Make another one and use the original one to feed him? Or keep the original one because it has worked and put his hair even if it would mean i have open the jar for the 3rd time?
Also, if is better to make another one, should i also put inside a piece of tissue with his sperm (which i can now get)? And if i can use the original honey jar to sweeten him, can i eat also to be more sweet with him because sometimes i am really mean, angry, suspicious and i fight?
Thank you.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:23 am

PreciousCC wrote:Should I heat up the honey? Or just leave it like it is because its ok like that? What would you do?
I would warm it before you get started. Honey is a slow moving type of magic (slow & steady wins the race!), as it is. I wouldn't want to start a working with it in it's slowest moving state.
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:26 am

Isd wrote:Hello
I started a honey jar for love on the last full moon. At the beginning i didnt know exactly how this should be done correctly so it was inside just our name and herbs (rosemary, cumin, cinnamon, saffron).
After it was my decision to break up with my bf because i wanted to make him realize he has some things he has to change. He looked for me to tell me he love me and after he called many times again. But i said no. After i was looking for him and he didnt want to answer me and block me when he saw i was partying.

On last Friday I did the honey jar spell correctly how i read on LM and put his ring and my hair and 3 cloves and the petition correctly but i used the same honey jar. I saw results on Sunday already, i called, he answer and we speak for many hours about our relationship, our problems, solution. And we are together again. And he is more affectionate and really do actions about the things i wanted him to change. He is not as stubborn as before and he wants to do all to change what i dont like. He is committed and wants to spend his life with me ( however, this is what he wanted prior also). We met and now I have his hair.
Now im thinking to use this honey to put in his food so he will continue to be sweet with me. And make another honey jar next week on waxing moon and take just his ring tied with my hair from the original jar and placed it along with his hair and put again new herbs so i will never open again this new jar.

Should i do like this? Make another one and use the original one to feed him? Or keep the original one because it has worked and put his hair even if it would mean i have open the jar for the 3rd time?
Also, if is better to make another one, should i also put inside a piece of tissue with his sperm (which i can now get)? And if i can use the original honey jar to sweeten him, can i eat also to be more sweet with him because sometimes i am really mean, angry, suspicious and i fight?
Thank you.
I would make the new jar, as a Stay With Me jar, with your hairs tied together in it, plus the other concern, & keep working the old jar that still works, along with feeding him from it.
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:20 am

I have a few comments & I'm looking for some feedback. First of all, after ordering the Reconciliation honey jar kit (to sell), I'm really impressed with the honey jar kits now. I've got a Court Case honey jar kit, Influence, & Crown of Success (for my son) coming. My question is; how many honey jars are too many? Lol. I've got a Court Case spell kit that I ordered, last year, when I filed for divorce. Well, now the divorce trial is set & I wanted the Court Case honey jar to augment it. I fudged some of the financial stuff in my statement because he still doesn't know I've got joint CC's out, I did make sure to dress those papers with Law Keep Away. I just want to make sure the judge is in my favor on everything, even if that comes up. I don't think it will because the ex's lawyer is incompetent. The Influence honey jar is on the ex's mom. I tried hotfooting her away from me & my kids, using an ammonia jar, freezing her, putting her in a vinegar jar with her son, but she's tenacious & now via the supervised visits, I'm still stuck dealing with her. As the saying goes "you catch more flies with honey...." Anyway, I'll probably do a reading on it, but my intuition says that she's broken down enough with the stick to accept the carrot of the honey jar now.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:03 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

I never heard of having too many honey jars.

Maybe someone will disagree with me but I truly haven't heard anything like that before

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Hello, ISD,

AlyssaH gave you good advice. That would have been my advice also

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:41 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AlyssaH,

I never heard of having too many honey jars.

Maybe someone will disagree with me but I truly haven't heard anything like that before

take care
Oh, good! The jars don't really take up much space anyway, so it will be easy to make space for them. The CoS stuff seems to work really well for my oldest, as he's motivated & a self starter.
HRCC Student #1989

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Will working a honey jar while being sick affect the work?
I've been burning birthday candles since I don't have enough energy since I've been sick (weather changing)..
Also, how do you send positive energy while working the honey jar? Usually I look at a pic of me and my target or think about some good memories while I'm praying.
Any tips/advice would really help! :)

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:13 am

miss_adri89,

I think most of us here are doing love work because we feel like we could be happier, so I'm not sure you have to worry so much about being positive as you do about maintaining faith and clear intent. Sometimes I'm downright depressed or just don't want to pray. If I can't think of anything to say, I just start by using a psalm and then just talk to God or the saints I'm petitioning about how I feel. I think that as long as you aren't in the midst of an emotional frenzy and you can focus, then even negative emotions can be used to drive your intent. Some of my most intense, genuine prayers have come on days when I felt depressed or upset. Then, some days daydreaming while the candle burns feels right. I think you're on the right track.

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:07 am

Thank you so much misskitty49 :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:19 am

misskitty49, those are heartening words.

Folks, remember that Jesus said faith "the size of a mustard seed" would move mountains. It doesn't take much, especially when you have your herbal and curio and candle friends to help you.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

I hope you're getting better.

But please try to buy some candles fro Lucky Mojo. Birthday candles just don't have the amount of energy needed to make the spell strong.
I would play some music that you really like before casting your spells

get well soon
HRCC Graduate #1631

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi all, I have a question, how powerful can one make a honeyjar? Could it possibly make someone obsessed with you? Thanks!

miss-pink
Newly Registered

Unread post by miss-pink » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:34 am

Hello I'm new here and seeing how fast you reply I had to ask as well. I have a boyfriend well now an ex who I have a child with. just days ago he told the we can't be together coz we have a fight in January.

I believe he's my soul mate. he confessed and told me he can't cope and can't imagine me with someone else. firstly I need him back.

I don't have any of his hair but I slept with him when he came I wiped myself with a towel so can I use his cum as an alternative for herbs in a honey jar

rubialinda718

Unread post by rubialinda718 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:22 pm

Hi I have already started my honey jar to sweeten my boyfriend but I wanted to know if I can reopen the jar and add a picture of him and also what color candle do I use at the moment am using red but I'm confused if its red or pink… also the candle I'm using comes in a jar so the wax stays in the jar is that ok and one last thing can I take the paper out from jar and redo the paper and put back in the jar because im nt sure if when I wrote the special writing around the names if they connected… sorry for so many questions

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:44 pm

rubialinda718,

I like to mix it up with candle colors. Red = passionate love/lust, Pink = romantic love, friendship, White = all purpose/healing. Those are the three I usually stick to, but each color represents something different and you might find another color suits your needs better. You don't NEED to use a freestanding candle, but I like to because then you use the wax drippings for divination (and it looks cool :D )

And it's ok to open the jar.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello, ChokatLily,

No, the honey jar doesn't do that.

For obsession, look at this thread for ideas: spells-to-make-someone-desire-me-or-be- ... 2-240.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, miss-pink,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

No, the semen is a personal belonging and not a substitution for herbs.

You can add the semen, of course.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss-pink
Newly Registered

Unread post by miss-pink » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:57 am

Thanks so much for the reply. This is my home now

Moonbeam38

Unread post by Moonbeam38 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:46 am

Update on my honey jar. My guy has been in contact again and we are seeing each other this weekend! I wanted to use some of the honey and bake him some cookies with it. But how much honey do I use and do I need to say an intention or prayer or anything?

Willowsunstar

Unread post by Willowsunstar » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:04 am

Hi, I am new to honey jars but am using a couple to improve my work situation. I read about them online but the page I was on did not mention burning candles with them, so I will do that this weekend. I guess green would be appropriate?

I have one for my coworker to find a higher-paying job that he would enjoy more, and one for my boss to understand the situation better. This guy just does not get it. Yes, this is the same guy who is mentally off who was following me around for a while and looking at me over the cube wall in our old building. At least the binding spell I did has made him leave me alone, but I still can't trust him to cover for me if I take a day off because he messes up everything. The boss has so far acts like he doesn't care that the guy screws up a lot.

I also have one for me to get a substantial raise or promoted out of this job come the next 12 months, and I will have my MBA in May this year at the end of the month. If I cannot get the promotion, I can look at other companies in a year, but not before then. School funding restrictions.

rubialinda718

Unread post by rubialinda718 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:25 pm

I've read that some people are putting their urine in the honey jar for domination is that okay to do

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:59 pm

No, urine is not sweet. Putting urine into sugar or honey or jam or syrup or sweet chewing gum or jelly or molasses is disgusting. You could never eat it, taste it, or work with it in any meaningful way. Please read about honey and sugar and jam and other sweet spells here.

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Whoever told you that is disturbed in the mind or has some sort of sick food fetish.

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

blainsmom1968
Newly Registered

Unread post by blainsmom1968 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting. I bought one of your Honey Jar spells. I started it 4 weeks ago. I am trying to get my ex back. I put his picture in it and my petition, along with his favorite candy. Every night after work I light it and chant to it "(his full name) you think about me, you dream about me, you miss me." With every new candle, I anoint the candle with my lady essence starting at the top and coming toward myself. I carve his name on the candle and then my petition and then our names together. I then prick my finger and starting at the top of the candle I rub my blood on it while chanting my petition out loud. I'm not crazy, I just wanted to make it my own. I went to visit a psychic and she read my cards without me giving her any info about him, and said he will be contacting me. He hasnt contacted me yet, but I have seen signs and I can't wait to see how this turns out. I would like to know if anyone else puts their essence and blood on their candles and if it worked for them. Thank you.....

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:46 pm

hello; I am new to honey jars; haven't started yet - waiting for right time ; almost finished reading Millet book on it but i think this topic on forum has much more info if you read it all but its so huge that its better to have a book for sure; is possible can i confirm a couple of things please?
1. when 3-4 partners/bosses are within same office/business is it ok to have 1 jar for all ? what best oils/sachets etc?
2. when making a jar for family members is it best 1 picture of 2 people or 1 facing each other? what best oils/sachets etc? will reconciliation curios from LM be best?
3. will reading psalms while candles burn boost the energy of the work?
thanks for any help;
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello, blainsmom1968 ,

Welcome t the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread

That's absolutely fine with the blood. Many people do this

The only thing is that you ought to be anointing the candles from bottom to top.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello, Slava,

I'll answer your questions by numbering them as you did:

1-Yes, one jar is fine. It depends on what you want them to do.
2-Please give us more information. This is unclear. Family members are no talking to each other? I don't understand.
3-Absolutely yes

take care
Slava wrote:hello; I am new to honey jars; haven't started yet - waiting for right time ; almost finished reading Millet book on it but i think this topic on forum has much more info if you read it all but its so huge that its better to have a book for sure; is possible can i confirm a couple of things please?
1. when 3-4 partners/bosses are within same office/business is it ok to have 1 jar for all ? what best oils/sachets etc?
2. when making a jar for family members is it best 1 picture of 2 people or 1 facing each other? what best oils/sachets etc? will reconciliation curios from LM be best?
3. will reading psalms while candles burn boost the energy of the work?
thanks for any help;
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:44 am

I already placed an order Miss Aida :) in the meantime I bought bigger candles from the store since my rootworker said I had to be working my jar for at least 20mins.

I have a question, how much work can you do on a target? I remember reading on here saying it's always a good idea to back up your work. I work my honey jar Mon,Wed,Fri & now my rootworker will be burning a bride a groom candle.

jestergirl37

Unread post by jestergirl37 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:20 am

Oh thank you Miss Aida! I will go to that thread. I have a question. If I'm going from bottom to top, do I point the top end toward my body?

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:18 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Slava,

I'll answer your questions by umbering them as you did:

1-Yes, one jar is fine. It depends on what you want them to do.
2-Please give us more information. This is unclear. Family members are no talking to each other? I don't understand.
3-Absolutely yes

take care

thanks for any help;
[/quote]

hello dear Miss Aida ; thanks so much for your input ; oh no, they are talking and nice to each from time to time but seldom; its 2 ladies so its not easy relationship anyways; they run business together and live on the same property but they dont respect each other and they argue all the time and seems like doing things to each other to make each other upset ; they both strong personalities so 1 of the reasons is they just dont compromise at all; oi vey; ;)
Blessed Be!

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:45 pm

hello everybody; as i understood candles are not a requirement for jar spells but how else you thank the jar for a good work? or candles and psalms are considered an offering?
is color of candles more important that oils/satchels used ? since the jar spell usually is ongoing work is it ok to use different color candles 1 after another if its not a jar for a love couple; for instance family members relationship can be used pink, blue, yellow and green, orange, brown for business relationship?
or better use specific oils/satchels with just wax white candles?
thanks for help;
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello, Slava,

for the family honey jar, have ne picture of each facing each other.

I think that candles and oils and very important. And these are not offerings to the jar. They are spell facilitators.

I would stick to blue for healing and forgiveness. You want them to heal and forgive. Don't ask many things like that of one honey jar.

And you are thanking Spirit and whomever you are praying to. So, an offering of flowers ad a white candle to spirit (not on your honey jar: Separately) is a good way of thanking them

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

IceMachine

Unread post by IceMachine » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:10 pm

How long does it take for honey jars do arrive in the mail? I ordered mine by snail mail 3 weeks ago..

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:17 pm

hello dear Miss Aida ; understood; thank you for advice; i ll do that ;
Blessed Be!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”