Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

jadepearl

Re: Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Unread post by jadepearl » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:07 am

Hello Everyone!

We finally put down our offer to the real estate agent and the owners agreed on the price. But now, we have another set of problems, owners do not want to pay the agent's commission (we love the place so much and the real estate agent is just fabulous, we said that we will pay him) and after that is settled, now the owners do not want to pay for the lawyer's fees. OMG....my partner and the agents are both pissed. Any suggestions? I am all ears and nearly in tears.

Thank you.
jp

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:09 am

Hello jadepearl,

Sorry to hear about the headache you are going through but I'm happy you found a place. I would work with Pay Me products http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html mixed with Compelling products http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html and a green devil candle http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-devil.html Full instructions for the green devil money can be found at either of the first two links.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Thanks J-Mo! Will check the links out. I wish everything will just goes smoothly.

Thanks again,
jp

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:43 pm

jadepearl,

This is a lot of stress for this home. It almost feels like lots of red flags that you are ignoring. Problem after problem. I would get a reading before moving foward to see if this is a sign that this is not a good purchase for you. I had a similar experience with a house I wanted bad went through 6mo of back and forth then the bank closed the door on all deals it was over. I went back to the market and found my current home which I got cheaper, it is way bigger, better features and by a lake. It is obscured that the seller would not pay THEIR agent or the lawyer fees and I am sure in their agreement which they signed it is printed and agreed rather clearly. Do some clarity, pray to God to guide you before jumping!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi j82,

Thanks for your post. Yes, I agree with you. That's why I did a reading and also did some investigation work. It seems that there was another buyer but the couple just called the whole thing off and I guess its for the same reasons. We have informed the agent what we wanted and if the owners are still nasty and unreasonable, then I guess we will look for some where else.

Thanks again.
jp

dimkont

Unread post by dimkont » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi,
I have got two houses and I want to sell them as they are of no use for me now. I have tried many years to sell them but nothing happened. Could you please advice me which spell I can use for this ?
Thanking you in advance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Hi, dimkont --

I have merged your question into this thread, which now contains more than 250 posts about buying and selling real estate. There are a number of secular and religiously-based spells for selling real estate posted here, so please read from the first page and by the time you get back to this post, you may have some answers.

Basic concepts -- Cleanse the property and remove any impediments against it selling. Dress the property to sell. Dress paperwork for money. Optional: obtain the assistance of a spirit or saint known for helping in matters of selling real estate.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jeniya

Unread post by jeniya » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to get my house sold quickly. I'm waiting on my first order to arrive. I ordered fast luck, road opener, and attraction.

Can I get a picture of the house and put these oils on them and pray for the the blocks to be removed and the perfect buyer to buy it right away?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, jeniya,

Absolutely YES!!! Good thinking!!

And please don't hesitate to look at the rest of these posts for more spell ideas.

Wishing your Success in a quick sale!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

jeniya

Unread post by jeniya » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:36 am

Thanks so much Miss Aida. :)

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:46 pm

i am living iv a house i owen one guater of this house however one of the oner die and one lef plus me the third person she wans to sell the house an lef me out side i tols her to sell me her share of the house however she an her three kids dont want to sell me because i cant pay her all the money all at once is there a spell to get them all to agree an sell me this house its a two part house nobody is livins on the other side an o av acess to that side please help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello, Deelance ,

You could try an influence skull candle spell. Here are the instructions: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:25 am

thanks miss aida . since i am working an geting the house which colour skull candle u think i shud use

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:24 am

I. Was reading some skull candlec work some ppl say they burn it for seven day. Is this the same candle u burn for awile an pinch it out or u burn one everyday please help thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello, Deelance ,

I would use a white candle.

I personally prefer to work my skull candle all the way through without putting it out. So, this is a matter of preference.

So, it's up to you. But, if you are new, I would do exactly as Miss cat prescribes in her book

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Thanks miss aida

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:30 am

Hi good day to everyone. I just want to ask a question. I want to do a spell but it one family consis of five person mother father an three kids they have different surnames can i put all of them on one paper an one jumbo candle. Or do i of to do them separately. Dont knw what to do please help thank u

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Hello, Deelance ,

Yes, you can do that!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:31 am

Thanks miss aida

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:00 am

Hi good day to everyone i just want to ask a question im doing a honryjar an its about real estate i want this family to be nice an sweet to mi however i can do the honey jar but I'm not sure which colour candle to use i start it today an i use a yellow. Am i on the right track? Jus not sure of the color please help me thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello, Deelance,

I am sorry but I do not understand.

Can you give us a little more detail? What does the family have to do with the real estate?

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:52 am

Thank you for responding the familys is the ones who is selling the house it actually the mother name is on the title but the kids an husband is telling her all kind of things like she must not sell me an to make me pay alot more money so i get a honey jar to sweeten them up towards me thanks much

Reason: Triple post

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:51 am

Thanks for responding the familys is the ones that is selling the house its actually the mother name that is on the title along with my name i am also on the title its a Tennant in common so she is selling her share but her husband and kids is telling her all kind of things like it worth more an to ask me for alot more money an some saying not to sell me so i read. The forums and deside to do a honey jar to sweeten them up sincs they are all making the decision. An can you please tell me the appropriate Lm oil to use thank u

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Deelance wrote:Thanks for responding the familys is the ones that is selling the house its actually the mother name that is on the title along with my name i am also on the title its a Tennant in common so she is selling her share but her husband and kids is telling her all kind of things like it worth more an to ask me for alot more money an some saying not to sell me so i read. The forums and deside to do a honey jar to sweeten them up sincs they are all making the decision. An can you please tell me the appropriate Lm oil to use thank u

Reason: Double post

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello, Deelance,

Here is what I recommend for you: www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html

It is complete with candle and oil!!!

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:38 am

Thank you very much miss aida. One question i want to ask can i put durt from the property in my honey jar? An is there anything i can put in the house because i have access to it like infulence powder mix with some durt from the property thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:49 am

Hello, Deelance ,

Absolutely YES!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Deelance

Unread post by Deelance » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:25 am

Thank you miss aiba have a great day

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:41 am

hello everybody;
may i ask if http://www.luckymojo.com/bottle-fixed-fast-luck.html is sutable for selling a property? i dont find many suggestions on forum how to help to sell and i researched products but didnt find much but http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
so i came acroos with http://www.luckymojo.com/bottle-fixed-fast-luck.html
i already smoked the house with sage and it could be ready for next step blessings with http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
since i am only an agent so cant do too much on the premises of the selling property but still have access to even keep the bottle or maybe bury it?
based on information from the forum i can use grass , dirt from property to personalize the bottle (forgot the right word for that), right?
thanks very much for your help;
Blessed Be!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Hello Slava,

St Joseph is definitely the traditional go to Saint for selling property and lucky mojo sells a St Joseph Spell kit to help sell property. But your idea of using Fast Luck sounds fine to me as well. When you go to order it just let them know what your specific purpose is. You could even work both the Fast Luck and the St. Joseph at the same time!

Peace~

Nathen

Ellina

Unread post by Ellina » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:37 am

I took on the project to buy off my parents severely abandoned home and turn it into a livable beautiful home for my retirement and for my entire family to live and/or even rent from time to time. This project has taken so much of my finances, my mom's time.. and though it has progressed significantly, it seems that getting this up and running is taking forever, and I have ran out of gas. I need a spell that can help me accelerate this work once in for all....(contractors at great price and progress). My mom seems to also be running out of gas, as she is a bit sick... but wants to see this flourish. I need a spell that helps money come in and get this project off the ground, where I can actually go back home and my mom enjoy this house too.. the entire family is just waiting to see this happen. Need money and something to help quicken all this to dreamed standards.. what spell(s) can make this happen? Ellina!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:34 pm

Ellina,

I would do the trained money spell that cat has posted on the LM site. Since you are spending all this money on the house it would work and come back to you, Come to me money spell would help also but then you need to go out and do work or find work that will pay. Or sell stuff off that is no longer a use. Either way you need to go out and work when doing it. Praying to God for success and reading pslams 23 will help also. Id imagine a spiritual bath to cleanse any yuck off you and follow it with a van van bath would help significantly.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#green
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:55 pm

natstein wrote:Hello Slava,

St Joseph is definitely the traditional go to Saint for selling property and lucky mojo sells a St Joseph Spell kit to help sell property. But your idea of using Fast Luck sounds fine to me as well. When you go to order it just let them know what your specific purpose is. You could even work both the Fast Luck and the St. Joseph at the same time!
Peace~
Nathen
hello dear Nathen ; thanks ; you meant i can ask LM customer service to prepare a bottle for a specific purpose ? thats so cool;
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello, Slava,

Again, call the shop and ask. They do provide special services. Just don't know exactly how it works

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Slava,

Again, call the shop and ask. They do provide special services. Just don't know exactly how it works

Take care
hello Miss Aida; thanks for all your help; i am waiting for their reply by email ; couldnt catch any1 by phone; we have another situation with current property for sale; it has been on market for a while; i smoked it with sage and prayed and had St. Joseph ritual; so far nothing is happening; nothing wrong with the house nor market nor price but there are just no offers; they do have renters on the property that could be a chance they are keeping the house from selling - they have a knowledge of witchery though its just a theory ;
all that said, may be its time to ask for help from Missionary Independent Spiritual Church and set lights? ;)
Blessed Be!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:42 pm

Slava ,

Take a photo of the house and stick it under a statue of St Joseph as you pray over it daily. I bured him in yards with success but with renters that might be weird and easilly caught. I will bet the renters are the problem.. mainly because people dont want to wait or deal with someone renting a home and legally they cant really toss em so people are reluctant. I would work on getting rid of the renters, also attraction and look me over sprinkled or sprayed outside and around the premise would help bring attention.

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:58 pm

j82 wrote:Slava ,

Take a photo of the house and stick it under a statue of St Joseph as you pray over it daily. I bured him in yards with success but with renters that might be weird and easilly caught. I will bet the renters are the problem.. mainly because people dont want to wait or deal with someone renting a home and legally they cant really toss em so people are reluctant. I would work on getting rid of the renters, also attraction and look me over sprinkled or sprayed outside and around the premise would help bring attention.
thank you very much , j82 ! i am burning the candles for now (i buried the status last year there just like they say); so fascinating how flame is dancing most of the time and no drafts around (its in oven) ; feels like St Joseph is working hard on the issue - just no results yet; renters are really nice people but again as we know people never want to move from a cozy spot; i ordered attraction supply from LM that i plan to use; i am gonna call the missionary independent church to see what else i can do or better to get reading on that property? just thinking outside the box :idea:
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:39 pm

Hello, Slava ,

It can't hurt to get a reader's opinion.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Slava ,

It can't hurt to get a reader's opinion.

Good luck!
thanks Miss Aida; whom you recommend for this particular issue?
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:34 pm

Hello, Slava,

We don't recommend readers on the forum (sorry!)

Just go to this page and look up each rootworkers areas of expertise: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sweetniki

Unread post by sweetniki » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:45 am

First, let me say that this is the first time in a long time I am back on this site again and getting back active in my work in over six months.

Approximately 7 months or so ago, I purchased my lucky St. Joseph Statue and buried him in one of three pots I have on my private balcony where buyers always come and look. I don't remember now which pot he is in but the dirt is frozen there and while I had not continuously prayed to Saint Joseph, I am not back to continuously praying to Saint Joseph. I did get a new agent as the old one was not working out and this is a new listing. With the layout of this apartment, it is not possible to put him at the front door due to the narrowness of the hallway. I have lowered the price to the lowest I can. I am asking for your assistance in providing me any and all help in anything that can move this forward at this time. Thank you for your kindness.

Niki

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:53 pm

sweetniki ,

I was taught an elaborate way of working st joseph like he is burried upside down facing the east. Did you do that? I also dont think freezing a saint is going to help him sell something rather the opposite! Can you get a small plant and put him on a counter in the kitchen? Have LM light a st joseph candle and an attraction candle to draw clients. Wash the door step with attraction bath water and dust the house with attraction and look me over to attract people.

sweetniki

Unread post by sweetniki » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:39 pm

I cannot thank you enough for this wonderful advice!! You are so right. I do not know why I didn't think of the fact that St. Joseph would freeze would not be a good thing for him. All the plants I have are silk as I always forget to water the plants. Is it ok that I bury St. Jsoeph in a silk plant. I don't see a reason why but just checking. I am grateful to you for this advice. Thanks!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:10 pm

Hello, sweetniki ,

I would get a real plant.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sweetniki

Unread post by sweetniki » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:18 am

Thank you Miss Aida. I've already put him into the silk plant and he is stuck pretty good in their (with all the syrofoam and such) but I will go out today and get a real plant. Thank you!

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:14 am

I have a situation where unfortunately the most notoriously lose cannon home inspector in town has been hired by the buyers of a home I'm selling and I need to do what I can to keep him from messing up a good deal on a good house (we had an inspector in before). This guy can be a real problem for people because he speaks with absolute authority but often doesn't even do his job properly before he starts mouthing off. I want this to go smoothly, but I only have two days to do whatever work I am going to do on him. I immediately thought honey jar, but also that it might be too slow.

My feeling is I should use dirt from the house with St Joseph Oil, Crown of Success, and some Van Van or Road Opener on the side to keep him from blocking up the path to completing the sale. But what else and in what form?

Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:02 pm

queen2be,

I would do both of your thoughts. Both work in this situation. Honey jars are not always slow, and hoeny can be substituted for sugar to be sweet. I do likey honey cuz bees work so you can make them work for you like the bees..but sugar is sweet and can make him sweet by putting him in a sweet jar. I also think a silencing spell like a freezer spell to shut his mouth, or freeze a tongue with his name and photo in it to silence him, add allum to seal his lips. good luck and have a nice smell in the home when he is in their

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:21 am

It all worked out! They were there only half the time and not one negative word! Thank you!!

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Hi Guys,
Eagerspirit here. Long time no talk to. Everything has been going pretty good. I have everything I have asked for money, and a loving man. Ask and I shall receive. :D. I am very grateful and this time I am asking again. I believe through the Almighty, my Angels, some "work" spiritual and physical, I should be able to get a very basic request. I would like to get a place, better yet buy an affordable place for myself, my son, and my boo to live in. Somewhere I like, that is in the city and that is convenient to transportation, a place that I can get... with luck spellwork... I need a plan and I really need to move. I am grateful for where I live now but it is not working for me anymore. I have grown out of it and I really have to move.
I am currently looking, I have a decent down payment, but everything on paper in my eyes may cause me a problem as far as I can see. Can you please give me some advise as to what I can do.

Thank you as always
Peace, Love & Light
Eager :geek:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:02 pm

Hello, eagerspirit81 ,

Welcome back!!

So happy to rad that things are doing well for you. Thank God and your spell work!!

Have you thought about a blockbuster spell followed by a road opener spell?

The blockbuster would be to break down the obstacles that you are seeing. http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then, of course, the road opener will lead you to the right place: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

And PLEASE keep up the work you've been doing with your spiritual work.

I'm sure this will help

Keep us posted!

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Thu May 14, 2015 1:33 pm

Hello everyone ,
Need serious help in selling an unsold property for many years !!
We have a chronic problem which is draining us financially & emotionally . We had bought an under construction investment condo 8 yrs ago in another country ,which the builder had promised in writing that once its completed , he would be responsible for leasing it out for us for next 10 yrs.
Also as per contract ,he was to reimburse us the interest portion of the loan for all the years the construction was delayed .
The builder is a very evil shrewd man :evil: .First of all he delayed the finishing of the condo by 5 yrs !! and now is refusing to honor his word of helping to lease it out for us . He has just washed his hands off !!
Unfortunately the legal option in a foreign country is too tedious, very expensive & time consuming

We had taken a very high interest loan for this property 8 yrs ago thinking that once rented ,it will eventually pay itself . We have incurred huge financial loss over this and the mortgage is still draining us every month .
We ourselves have been trying to sell that property by contacting the local real estate agents for last many yrs .. but no luck !! . Something or the other blocks either to get good offers ( enough to at least recover all lost money in last 8 yrs ) to come thru or finalize .

I have got many readings done as we are facing quite a few personal and financial problems .

I have read all the pages of this forum ,but my problem is unique - We don't have physical access to the property ,no dirt also . We are listed with all the top real estate agents ( they get a percentage of the sale ). I just have an outside picture of the building and the original documents .

I have taken 13 herb baths, cleansed my house with chinese wash , blessed the house , money blessing etc . Got uncrossing done a couple of times .

I'm still waiting for my 2nd shipment of LM products .

In the meantime I was thinking following ;-

-Have the missionary church lit a 9 day candle for st joesph with our prayers .
-I'm not sure if i can get a custom fixed candle of all the following in one - blockbuster , st joseph, fast luck ,st expedite ,st jude ( we are really desperate ) attraction , look at me , money drawing ..
-and for the builder - a green devils candle fixed with compelling , essence of bend over ? and pay me now .

-I am also planning a picture on my altar of st joseph , and the building ( my condo address written behind it ) and dressed with van van oil, money stay with me, money house blessing ( this is all i have right now ) and also a green vigil candle .I also have FMB oil and essence of bend over powder & uncrossing powder .

Plz advice and sincere thanks in advance to everyone .All suggestions are welcome as we are really desperate about this .

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Thu May 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, eagerspirit81 ,

Welcome back!!

So happy to rad that things are doing well for you. Thank God and your spell work!!

Have you thought about a blockbuster spell followed by a road opener spell?

The blockbuster would be to break down the obstacles that you are seeing. http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then, of course, the road opener will lead you to the right place: http://www.luckymojo.cmo/roadopener.html

And PLEASE keep up the work you've been doing with your spiritual work.

I'm sure this will help

Keep us posted!

Good luck
oops; i followed the link ; didnt work ; but this 1 worked http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html ; thanks

Reason: Problem fixed. My error
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, 89bingo,

Although your ideas are good, I am wondering why you want to combine all these things at once?

I would start with a full blockbuster spell: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

I would work with St Joseph and the attraction on the home.

When you are finished with St Joseph, work with St Expedite

Then I'd work with compelling to compel people to buy the house.

But, one spell and one candle at a time. You've just have too much going simultaneously.

If you have a prospective buyer, then go with the bend over and your other ideas.

But, first you have to remove the obstacles and perform spells strategically.

take care and good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Sat May 16, 2015 9:35 am

Thanks Miss Aida !

So as per your suggestions can i request The Missionary Church first for Blockbuster candle for this this purpose ? ( as i am still waiting for my LM supplies which can take 4 more weeks ).
Also for St Joseph should i request the church for the candle or my above idea for St Joseph above should work for now ?

Please guide , your valuable opinion really works .
Sincere Thanks in advance

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 16, 2015 11:26 am

Hi 89bingo,

Yes and Yes

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue May 19, 2015 9:15 am

Thanks for your reply !

I have placed an order for blockbuster candle with the church ( i guess they are about a wk behind their schedule because of the seminar )

For St Joseph - i'm confused ,should i do my work as of now or have the church do it for me ?

Thanks in advance

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Hello 89bingo,

For the St. Joseph work I would say you could do both. Have the church set a light to back you up while you work with him at home. If you don't want to do both than either or would be good though I think you working on it in the home you are trying to sell makes a good connection for the work.

Peace~

Nathen

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:27 am

Hello lovely people!

My parents been wanting to sell their farm for over a year. Despite it's incredible location and many many advantages, the sale is stagnant. They really need the money. And, my siblings and I would love to see the sale take place in order for them to be financially secure at their old age.

As I personally experienced success with LM products and spells, I thought about trying to help...

I live far away but can go if this is necessary for a powerful spell. BUT, I can not do any rituals, light candles...etc. I would have to be very discreet in my work because of the workers there. I can only, sprinkle, bury, hide in a tree....etc. Also, I won't be able to go in the evening.

I am sorry for the many limitations. But, I have faith that you can somehow help!

Thank you in advance for your input.

EmpoweredByLove

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi EmpoweredbyLove,

I'm in the process of selling real estate as well, it can be very frustrating but fortunately LM has products that have helped me and they should help you, too.

If you can do a cleansing there, it would help to clean the farmhouse out with Chinese Wash. Then bring in prospective new buyers by laying down Attraction powder from the road to the front door. A mix of sugar and cinnamon can be used for that same effect as well.

Lightly dust (or dab with oil) the door knobs or handles with Attraction and/or Influence, burn those as incense or put into an oil diffuser to get that working on the property.

You could also do a novena to St Joseph (or have MISC set lights for you), as he is the patron saint of matters pertaining to real estate.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

EmpoweredbyLove

Unread post by EmpoweredbyLove » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:25 pm

Thank you Athena K!

So, what I need to order is:

- Attraction powder
- Influence powder

As to St. Joseph, I will need to check the provided info on the product page as I don't know what a "novena" is. I will decide on doing it myself or having MISC set lights for me depending on the complexity, possibility of doing it in discretion ...etc.

Also, there is no house on the farm. The house is about a mile away from the land and this is not going to be sold. In this case, the Chinese wash wouldn't be of use. Correct?

Thanks!
Empowered By Love

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”