Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Priya1220

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Priya1220 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:17 am

I understand you cant tell me what a wax sign means in regards to me...

But generally speaking, can you please tell me what the meanings for a 'vagina' showing up in candle wax are?

My candle is still burning so i am sure this sign will be covered up by more wax and wont be visible anymore when the candle is done burning. I just cant find anything on the web about what the meanings are for sex organs showing up in wax.

The weird thing is is that this candle is for my St. Martha petition regarding my ex. In my petition i asked her to bring us back together, to make sure he doesn't pursue other women in any way, and that he only has eyes for me, and wants me in all ways possible, and misses me so much it hurts.
So anyway... im a worrier. Seeing that sign just makes me worry she is telling me that he is going to see someone else or wants to see someone else. My mind ALWAYS jumps to this stuff first, HOWEVER i have always been wrong in thinking this kind of stuff in regards to my ex. It has been proven to me over and over again that whenever i think this stuff about my ex that i am always wrong. Always. Lol. :( hopefully i am wrong this time. It just scares me cause i really don't want him to think about seeing others and to actually see anyone else.
Plus, I guess to me, it would be weird for that to be the reason (for the meaning of the sign) since i feel St. Martha would stop him from seeing others or wanting to see others. Idk.

Anyway hopefully this just means we will have sex or something or that he has it on his mind. Idk. :) or maybe i need to use my sexuality to get him. Sorry.. just thinking of ideas of what it could possibly mean.

I know you cant tell me what it means in my situation, like i said.... but pleeeeeeease can you tell me what a vagina showing up in a wax reading means in a general situation?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:22 am

Hello, Priya1220

You said: "I understand you cant tell me what a wax sign means in regards to me..."

This is correct because if we do it for you then we have to do it for everybody. Sorry.

Now, if you buy a tea leaf reading book, you can read all about symbols. The tea leaf symbols are similar to the wax symbols. I use these books frequently myself.

Find them here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:07 am

Thank you Nathen, Misskitty49 and Miss Aida for your responses. I did get a reading from a reader on the AIRR site.

I do appreciate the replies, however.

Thanks again, :D

Clementine

Miss S

Unread post by Miss S » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Hey All,

I started my break up spell and a moving candle spell. So far Day 1 - We all had tears!! I couldn't believe it! All three of us. What I found interesting was the the backside of my ex and his current gf had tears and their wax fell on the base of one another. I am assuming that they are trying to cling onto one another, however, we are all going to shed a few tears before the work is done!

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Are tonka beans ever added to a honey jar?

I just love them and filling them with wishes but I know they are normally thrown in running water after being charged up with wishes. My thought was they are also carried in mojo bags so why not carry one for seven days, wishing in it what I would want in the honey jar, and then use it in a honey jar inside the petition packet with the other herbs to sweeten the intentions and keep them going.

Thanks!
q2b

Miss S

Unread post by Miss S » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Hey All,

I started my break up spell and a moving candle spell. So far Day 1 - We all had tears!! I couldn't believe it! All three of us.
I put the breakup oil on the freestanding candle (his red and her black, I couldn't wait to get the figural candles). I noticed that the backside both started to have tears. Her wax fell first at the base of her candle, then his did too. It didn't go complete around, just on the part where I put the breakup oil. I am thinking this means that they are clinging onto to each other. My candle also had tears. I will continue this for 6 more days to see what happens.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:32 pm

Miss S, it sounds to me like maybe they will have a messy, tearful breakup, or that they will resist a little. I'm curious to hear what happens over the next few days. It might be a good thing that you have figural candles coming in case they DO cling to each other and you have to repeat the spell. Maybe add a white candle to represent a new love for her, so she will release your man more easily?
Whatever it means, it's a cool sign to get on day 1. I'm about to start the same spell and you've got me very excited.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Hello, Rubia,

Yes. Bottom to top: Love me or return to me or whatever you want him to do.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello, queen2be,

You know, I honestly don't know.

It's a wonderful idea.

Why not experiment with it and do it with a second honey jar?

Then, come back and tell us the progress.

You may be on to something. I love it when folks think! Spirit then leads them to new ideas. I hope this is a good one

Keep us posted!
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Sure, you can add tonka beans to a honey jar -- but they are MUCH moe likely to be added to a sugar jar, as they scent the sugar lightly and you can then use the scented sugar in baking or cooking for the one you love.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:31 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Rubia,

Yes. Bottom to top: Love me or return to me or whatever you want him to do.

Take care

Is this what it should look like when I inscribe the candle? Sorry, Just want to make sure?

E
M

O
T

N
R
U
T
E
R

Or #2

M
E

T
O

R
E
T
U
R
N
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Hello, Rubia,

# 1.

Take care!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:31 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Rubia,

# 1.

Take care!!
Hi!

So I inscribed the candle and decided to pray and meditate on and off throughout the burning of the candle, over 4 hours. Towards the end of the candle the flame split into three and then four separate flames due to all the wax build up and left over wicks. It was actually very soothing and pretty. I continued to pray over it and It burned the 2" of built up wax to nothing but, the flame continued, at first flickering and jumping but when there was almost nothing left it got very high, worrysome. I didn't have a snuffer and couldn't punch it as I would've been burnt so I gently "snuffed" it out with a wax melter (if that's what it's called) as I was afraid it might have gotten out of control!

Did I damage any good that could have happened by turning the flame out?

Reason: Awaiting reading
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

xxteachergirlxx

Unread post by xxteachergirlxx » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:39 pm

Good Afternoon!

I have a question. I recently received my candle report on a Love me candle from MISC. I have a little trouble interpreting the part about the figure. What does this mean?

Here is the candle report:

The candle burned with a bright flame for five days. Almost all of the wax was consumed, leaving a thick wax ring at the bottom. The glass was left lightly smoked, and clearing towards the bottom. There were a couple of wide, vague bands of unburned wax on the sides, and all of the remaining herbs were gathered at the bottom in the shape of a standing human figure, with hands on hips. The influence of this candle burn helps to soften personality armor, on both sides of this matter. You may find yourself becoming more tolerant and complimentary, even as your target becomes more assertive in a loving way. Accept his efforts, and be ready for his approach. Improved communication leads to stronger connection. Successful burn, helping to overcome some resistance and obstacles to achieving your goal.

Thank you!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:38 pm

Hello, xxteachergirlxx,

It looks to me like the figure means a little more receptive.

I'd rather have hands on hips than arms crossed and protecting themselves or guarding themselves.

That's the best I can do with this interpretation

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 am

Question... I've been working my breakup jar and some days it makes me feel good because my candles come out clean, but some days I don't understand why they don't come out clean, and today I really didn't like the wax it left. It was a sloppy heart, but the last 2 days they've been cleaning. So I don't understand it, I know there's no candle divination on here, but has anyone else experienced something similar?

Thank u in advance

rubydiamond
Newly Registered

Unread post by rubydiamond » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:22 am

I am doing a spell with 4 candles, one altar candle and three small ones. I didn't have a lighter so I lit the altar candle on the stove and used it to light the smaller candles. As I was doing this, soot from the burnt wick formed into a star shape on one of the candles. Does this have any significance or mean anything?

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:12 am

Luckyyone,

the same problem has been on my mind recently. I don't know if my candles do/don't burn down because of the remains that are already sitting on my sugar jar, or because they mean something. I've been getting some weird, ugly hearts too so I'm curious what the answer might be.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:14 pm

I just got my candle report back from MISC for a Destruction vigil. This is the first negative-type candle I've had them light and I was surprised when they told me that soot on the glass was a good thing. I've never heard that before! If a sooty burn on a candle of this type is good, then should I also be reading my freestanding candles differently when doing crossing work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

I view it as sometimes I've made them fight and other times, their fight has cooled down.

So, just keep lighting candles and be persistent.

Also, I personally scape off the candle wax remains so that I can better read the progress of my work. Most rootworkers don't do this but that's my preferred method.

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, rubydiamond ,

I don't know considering the fact that I don't know the temperature of the fire that lit the candle. And if it burned the wax.

Please, that is not recommended. You can ruin your candles that way also.

Good luck with your work
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello, misskitty49,

Your free standing candles could mean something different also.

Please read this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

But sometimes symbols and remains mean different things on vigils depending on the work you are doing.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Naexis

Unread post by Naexis » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:20 pm

Is it true or false that if the soot stops halfway and the candle is clear on the bottom, it was relatively successful?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:59 pm

Hi Naexis,

It could mean you are likely to face some obstacles before any success is possible. I like to burn another candle when I see results like that, to gain more insight. You could also book a reading with someone from AIRR to get a clearer picture of what this might signify. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello, Naexis,

That's what it means: Obstacles at first. You need more candles or even a Blockbuster candle to bust away the obstacles: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

But, personally, I'd get the Blockbuster candle done (and read) before considering a reading.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

APone

Unread post by APone » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello,
I posted this question before but I didn't get much of an answer so I'd like to post it again if that's possible. My question is about burning and leftover issues. Whenever I burn figural candles (male and female and skull) they always burn quickly down the middle and leave an awful lot of leftover wax on the plate. It seems like almost half the candle gets left over. Is it supposed to be that way? I feel like it didn't burn properly, but it has happened every single time I've used these candles for several different purposes and in different locations in my house.

Also, are the petition paper, photo and herbs under the candle supposed to be burned up at the end? Because these also tend to not get burned when I use these candles. The last time I ended up leaving a huge mass of wax, along with a photo at the crossroads, which just didn't seem right to me. Is that how it is supposed to work?

Thank you again very much for your replies.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:03 pm

I've been burning a run of vigils for a few weeks now and finally they are starting to burn clean. The readings indicate delays, but eventual success. When this happens, should one continue to light the vigils until results are achieved, or has the candle already done its part?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, APone,

May I ask if you got these candles from Lucky Mojo?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

That's completely up to you.

Personally, I would continue until I at least had some sort of sign r movement.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:12 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:05 am

I have another question lol.

I'm doing a moving candle spell and all of my candles are covered in both oil and herbs. On one of the figures, a piece of an herb caught fire and joined the flame on the wick. It wasn't a fire hazard, but it has caused the candle to melt more quickly and in one particular direction. Should I read this candle the way I normally would, or did that interfere with the burn? I'm also not sure if that counts as a second flame? It seemed more like one wide flame.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:05 am

misskitty49,

I think you are looking at the idea of divination as a checklist of things to watch for, but then, when something happens, you want to leave the subject of divination and look at it as a "physical" or "scientific" explanation. What i have learned is to go with what you've got. The burning herb was part of what the universe was showing you. It did not interfere with the burn. If an earthquake had struck and the candle had fallen over and your house caught on fire, that would be part of the burn too.

The divination is always based on what actually happens, not on what "woulda-coulda-shoulda" happened "if-only-if-only" things had gone differently. The divination is the microcosm of the world you seek to influence. "As-above-so-below"
coastwitch

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello, coastwitch,

GREAT advice!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

xxteachergirlxx

Unread post by xxteachergirlxx » Fri May 01, 2015 3:33 am

Good Morning,

I recently burned a candle with MISC and received my candle report. Everything was very positive in the reading. I just needed help with the shape that remained.
It was in the shape of a pear.
What would a pear symbolize ?

Here is the report:
The candle burned with a bright flame for five days. All of the wax was consumed in the burn. The glass was left fairly clear, with several faint bands of unburned wax on the sides. All of the herbs were gathered at the bottom in the shape of a pear. Many obstacles and distractions are being overcome as he devotes time, attention, and affection towards you. Hear his truth, and share joy together.

Thank you for your help!!

Reason: Double posting and warned

mizjoannlee

Unread post by mizjoannlee » Fri May 01, 2015 7:34 am

I take the way the candles burn as a form of divination. When it burns evenly and cleanly, I assume that there is not much psychic opposition. If it turns into a gnarly mess, I assume there is a lot of problem in the energy world. When it takes a symbolic shape, I read that as part of the divination.

Lucky Mojo candles are made and prayed over by people who are "into" this work, so they act differently than a candle purchased from a regular vendor. Those candles always seem a bit "dead" to me and take a lot of work to "wake up" and they never wake up as much as the Lucky Mojo candles.

Miz JoAnn Lee
#1730G
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G

xxteachergirlxx

Unread post by xxteachergirlxx » Fri May 01, 2015 10:20 am

Hi Miz Joann

Thank you for your reply! I thought the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church sold Lucky Mojo candles and set them for you?
That's where I purchased my candle and had them dress my candle for me on my behalf.
Thank you!
Yvonne

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sat May 02, 2015 3:17 pm

Thank you coastalwitch

destiny14

Unread post by destiny14 » Mon May 04, 2015 3:09 pm

I'm burning a fiery wall of protection cande and the glass is pretty sooty.

What does that mean?

Am I not being protected?

Should I continue burning fiery wall of protection candles or do I need another protection conjure?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2015 8:44 pm

A sooty candle means that someone is resisting your work and you may be under attack from an enemy.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue May 05, 2015 1:53 am

If a piece of wax falls off of a freestanding candle, does that mean anything (versus wax burning into one neat puddle)? I was burning a black female figural candle (banishing/breakup work) and a piece of wax shaped like a gargoyle or devil fell off. Would that mean that the target IS evil, or that she will EXPERIENCE evil?

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Tue May 05, 2015 5:30 am

I am trying to bring back my ex who is being stubborn and i can feel his negative energy at times. He will not talk to me becasue he says hes tired of talking and fighting about the same problems every week. ( i have alot of inscecurities :| ) On my first come to me candle that i burned knots formed and i knocked them off and they reformed, then glass was filled with white soot. Now i am on my second come to candle and the same happened. This time the flame was high and dancing like crazy and knots formed on both sides and in a cross shape. I didn't knock the knots off, instead i prayed hard and meditated over the candles then i came back to the candle and while looking over it one of the knots fell off and a while later the other knot fell off. What does this mean ?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue May 05, 2015 9:58 am

Hi missy70003,

I suggest having a reading done to figure out what is going with him and you candle work. www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Thu May 07, 2015 1:19 pm

What should I do? I had to uncrossing cnadles burned for me: one was clean, but, number the glass is completely black. :shock:

Babbal101

Unread post by Babbal101 » Fri May 08, 2015 8:38 pm

deleted

Babbal101

Unread post by Babbal101 » Fri May 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Hey Guys I have a series of candles burning for me at MISC and other places. Recently I got back three candle reports.

The first was a Dr Hernandez candle for my health, it was a successfull burn, however I wonder if I should have another one burned?

Then a Love Uncrossing and Healing vigil were burned for the spirit of my great grandma who was weighing down on me and needed some attention. This is what the candle reports showed;

Candle:Love Uncrossing

Burn time: Five days

Signs: The candle burned with a bright flame for five days. All of the wax was consumed in the burn.The candle burned clean leaving no fog or residue, only a couple light rings at the bottom. All the herbs settled down on the bottom into the shape of a baby face holding a pacifier in its mouth. This was a successful burn. Perhaps this image can bring light or be at least a starting point to finding any reasons your Great Grandmother is troubling you.

Candle: Healing
Burn time: Five days
Signs: The candle burned with a bright flame for five days. Almost all of the wax was consumed, leaving a thick wax ring at the bottom. The glass was left very clear, with several faint narrow bands of unburned wax on the sides, as well as a couple of bits of herbs. The remaining herbs were gathered at the bottom in the shape of a human figure with arms outstretched upwards. The influence of this candle helps your target to become released from the torment of her earthly life, and moving towards the light holds her attention. May her journey towards enlightenment be facilitated by this successful candle burn, which helps to overcome some obstacles and releases some sticking points to progress.

Im confused should I burn more for her? I was told she was weighing down on me and causing ill health and blocks and bad luck. Thanks!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Babbal101, whether or not you should have more candles burned depends on how much better your life is going. The signs sound very good to me, but not perfect. From the reports alone, I am not sure that any more work is necessary. But perhaps these good signs have not manifested in your life yet; if so, more work might help.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Babbal101

Unread post by Babbal101 » Fri May 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Thanks! Ms Michaele! someone told me the rings represent the past and the baby could be me as this energy could have manifested when I was a baby, this grandmother died when I was almost two. I feel my life has gotten a teeny tiny bit better, but I wonder is she was able to cross over with just one candle?

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Sat May 09, 2015 9:15 am

Hello everyone!
I've been pursuing the same man for a few months now and I just now noticed a pattern in the flame of my candles. I've been doing work on behalf of a few friends and haven't seen this pattern in those candles.

The flame bends on every candle. Not to me or away from me and not toward a candle that represents me, as I've also been burning candles one at a time for days at a time. The flame dances and spits like any other but it seems to bend to the left. It has a very distinct arch like a slim letter "C" only in reverse.

I cant seem to find anything on this so I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some insight. I know the spirits are said to send signs that will be specific to the recipient, so only they can really know what it means but I would still love some help.

Thank you very much to anyone who responds and a bright blessing onto all of you.
<3

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Sat May 09, 2015 9:42 am

If a vigil uncrossing candle turns the entire glass black is that bad? The first uncrossing vigil was perfect, but after lighting the second at the end of the burn the entire glass as black.

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Sat May 09, 2015 11:35 am

Hi!

Not sure what to do, I'm moving in a couple of weeks and have wax from a reconciliation spell that needs to be buried. Should I bury my wax remains in my front yard right now or can I dispose of them at a crossroads? I'll be moving to an apartment complex and need an alternative way to dispose of the remains in the future. Any suggestions?
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Sat May 09, 2015 12:15 pm

What do blue sparks and smoke mean on the chupsrossa candke and come to me

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello, Twindnature, Missy700003, Eric1974,

We do not give candle divinations or interpretations on the forum.

Instead we ask that you look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello, Rubia,

We already discussed this via e-mail

So, you're all set

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Sun May 10, 2015 10:54 am

I started working on my skull candle again, while working my honey jar.
I placed them both next to eachother (sorta). The flame on the skull candle was bouncing (which I read it's a good sign) & the flame on the honey jar candle was just steady regular size flame.
Are having two different types of flames a good sign?

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Sun May 10, 2015 10:22 pm

My apologies Miss Aida. I only came to the Forums because I couldn't find an answer there.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon May 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Question... Hope someone has had the same thing happened, okay so I've been having clean and not so clean candle burns on my breakup jar. Until today, Im having lots of tears, and I love love when they come out clean, now these tears are ok, that means someone in the jar is gonna cry or is crying. But has anybody ever seen the candle burning and somehow make their own interpretation of the wax? Like this voice is just telling u, this is what it is... Sorta thing? Is that the spirits talking to me? I've been told that I'm a very powerful woman, so I'm thinking that's what's happening to me... Or am I just going crazy lol :lol:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

Congratulations! You are communicating with Spirits.

LOVE IT!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon May 11, 2015 9:20 pm

Thank u Miss Aida for ur quick response! It is pretty cool! lol

barbie16118

Unread post by barbie16118 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:06 am

vinegar jar candle left a flower in the wax , are nice things like flowers a good sign for this kind of spell? i also read someone (not on lucky mojo) that if the wax puts out the flame this is not a good sign (on any spell), does this have any truth to it? the candle burned the same time it usually does but in the middle of this wax flower the wick was put out by the liquid wax does this mean anything?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello, barbie16118,

It means resistance.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”