Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Three Jacks and a King Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
seeker8448

Three Jacks and a King Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by seeker8448 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:03 pm

I want to select a powerful mojo or jack ball that will revive my life. I want Love, Money, Steady Work ,and Sex....what's the reccommendation. Any comments are welcome. Thank you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Three Jacks and a King Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:14 pm

You might consider getting yourself a Master Hand.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:01 pm

The Master Hand has been discussed in this forum and found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

loj27

Unread post by loj27 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Can anyone tell me about the three jacks ball or master hand? Im thinking of getting it for ruling a off and on lover, to be attractive to all woman. and attract money and love. can these things be done with that and how?

Pokerdealer

Unread post by Pokerdealer » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm

I am new to this forum and your site. I am wondering what mojo bag will bring me luck playing poker? Last year I had one made and it worked fo awile then stopped did not know about charging them. I had one made a few weeks ago from another lady and so far has not worked. Please let me know your site looks great? Thanks jasz

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Welcome to the forum Pokerdealer. You can look at the Black Cat Mojo Hand found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html (scroll down the list)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:56 am

You might also look into the Three Jacks and a King Mojo bag.
That is a mojo bag specifically suited for card games.

Pokerdealer

Unread post by Pokerdealer » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Thanks for the reply was not able to find the three jacks or King mojo bag. Could someone provide a link to the bags suggested? Thanks. Jasz

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:43 pm

It's on the same page as the link above, you just have to scroll down to it as jwmcclin stated.

However, for your ease here are even more direct links so you don't even have to scroll:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-three- ... -king.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-three- ... -king.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Pokerdealer

Unread post by Pokerdealer » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Thanks for the advice.
Last year near the end I had a mojo bag made and it worked well for awhile was not aware that I could recharge it myself. This forum is very interesting and thanks for any advice.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:38 am

Well yes, you have to feed the bag on a regular basis or it will die. It is a live spiritual entity, and so has to be feed. It's not about "charging" or "recharging" - it's feeding a living entity to keep it alive. So you need to dress it with an appropriate condition oil, or a few drops of whiskey, or Hoyt's cologne once a week.

Pokerdealer

Unread post by Pokerdealer » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Thanks for all responses alot of help the question now is what is the better of the two for poker black cat or three jacks and king? The reason I ask is there was two responses to the question. Also I was reading that you have to personalize it when you receive it could someone tell me what exactly can be done or can we send some info and you can personalize it before we get it? Thanks for any help. Jasz

Pokerdealer

Unread post by Pokerdealer » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm

I am new to all this actually so need some help. I have the 3 jacks and the success mojo bags and did everything in the instructions but went to try the 3 jacks at a poker room did not win at all actually lost money. I am wondering can I still add to the mojo bag if I already put my personal effects? Today I smoked it with insence also and put the oil that came with the bags.
I hope someone can answer my questions you have been real helpful. I purchased from lucky mojo.com great site. Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Well, gambling is gambling. You're not going to always win, even with conjure. That's just reality and the way the world works.

If you've already tied it shut, which I assume you have, then you cannot open it again. Mojos are not opened after being fixed - to do so kills it. I would just keep working your mojo, feeding it regularly and keeping it near you, etc. Feed it just before you play, and talk to the spirit of the mojo and ask it to help guide you while you play.

But the fact of the matter is that you can't win at gambling all the time.

If you have some concerns about your mojo, then you might consider a reading with an AIRR worker: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Ask us about the Three Jacks and a King Mojo Hand here

Reason: This post is no longer needed

Luckytrader

Unread post by Luckytrader » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Hi,
I got my Three Jacks and a King Mojo Hand today, many thanks Lucky Mojo! However, i have a question. I don't have a two dollar bill as required in the directions for set up and use. I live in England, can i use a five pound note which is green in colour or a ten pound note which i have right now though this is kind of pale orangey brown in colour. I kind of think, money is money or is it? (With regards to the working of the mojo hand that is).
I need a quick response on this as i would like to launch my mojo hand this weekend :D.
Thank you AA Michael.
Thank you Holy Trinity! The power that garnished the heavens & rules all!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Hello Luckytrader,

I would suggest ordering the two dollar bill from Lucky Mojo. The working calls for one because those bills are more unusual and therefor lucky.

Peace~

Nathen

ginjer29

Unread post by ginjer29 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:08 am

Hello,
I would like to purchase a THREE JOHNS ROOT MASTER HAND JACK BALL for my daughter. Is this something I can keep for her? She may share having it with others, lose it, or not keep/store it as advised. I do not want to give it to her and need to know if it will be as effective.

My daughter will be starting an accelerated course of study in the field of her interest in September. She has been working this for 3 years at her high school . She is not going into this unprepared. It will be 18 months non stop. This is the first time she will be away from home. She's focused, a hard worker, "A" student, and at 17 has avoided many issues other children her age experience. She is prone to some periods of depression. She worries while being succesful at everything she takes on.

It seems to me this is the best way to go for all the things she will need and I want for her during this time. I can easily get hair, her signature and any other personal effects needed. I need her "backed up" protected.

Will my keeping it for her make it less effective? Is there something else you can suggest that may be more effective given the situation?

I will be ready to order in May. I thank you for your help and advise. God knows it was a mess the last time I tried to do this without prior advice.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello, ginjer29 ,

Well, that defeats the purpose. The hand is supposed to establish a relationship with her.

Is there any way the you can pin it to her for the first week and then after that, care for it an keep it in her pillowcase or pin it to the inside of her purse/

Take care

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:36 pm

hello, what if someone gambles seldom , do they still have to carry Three Jacks and a King Mojo Hand on a regular basic? thanks
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:14 pm

Hi, Slava,

The whole idea is that you establish a relationship with your mojo hand. It would be like your child.

Would you put your child away until you needed him/her?

So, ye, you would carry it on a regular basis after it has been activated

Take care and good luck gambling!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”