Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Family Curses - Family Hauntings - Negative Family Spirits

bubba

Family Curses - Family Hauntings - Negative Family Spirits

Unread post by bubba » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:06 am

hi folks

hope u are all well and at peace, well basicly i need your help and suggestions,

A close freind of mine has 7 sisters and 2 brothers and in all they have around 30 children, mum and dad also around,

This was a successful family and out of jeolousy and failed marriages somone who some persons have put put a spell on the entire family!!!

Family has mainly split up, constant fighting bickering and moodswings are in motion, its got so bad that its become physical,

Some of the members talk in tongues, and act as if they have demonic possession, 2 sisters in particular are being raped by the spirits which are allocated to them by spells,

Basicly this family has spent 10000 $$$$$ of dollars to freuds all around the world to cut andclear this spell, no luck,,its strong work and no one is helping them,

I have seen with my own eyes the beauty,,and love,,,and kindness and loyalty this family once had wither away and rot before my eyes...

hatred is all around...houses lay empty where once a family used to gather,,,,everyone blames and hates each other,,,yet time and time agaian divination work tells us ad them of a coerceive spell...a mixture of coerveive speells..

Now my question is how do we clean up this huge mess with such a huge family and not only break the spells but exorcise these demons aswell out f these poor women....

Any suggestions.....

BUbba... :cry:

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Resolve Family Distress and Possession?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:40 am

Well, 13 herb baths for everyone would be a good place to start. If you think they are truly suffering from "demonic possesion" then contact a priest. However I feel that I should tell you, most cases of possession simply aren't. Its usual a mental issue that must be treated with modern medicine, not candles and spells.I don't know your situation, and I'm not a psychiatrist but my uncle is and I've heard far to many story's of people that were genuinely ill not getting the help they need because someone thought it was "demons". I'm sorry if I sound harsh but have them see a mental health worker. I'm sure there's an institution near you that can help.
HRCC Student #1559

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Thank u for your reply

I considered a counsellor and psychiatrist untill i saw cups flying across the kitchen without anyone to be seen throwing them.... so yes they are posseed!!

And i would say the opposite when it comes to medical sceince, sceince is always lookig for a excuse in my opinion to reflect away fro pure truth of existance and God, it looks for reasons and not simple belief, i belive allot of those patients in menal institutions are mentally sick yes ,,and also many are possessed and jinxed..but they may not kno it...and sceince maybe reluctant to acknowledge it...

Cat wrote of an example in one of her pages here of a ladyrootworker removeing a spell on a poor women who was out of her mind crawling on all fours......the spell was lifted... read what Harry Middleton Hyatt
says about Lady DYE :

http://www.luckymojo.com/auntcarolinedye.html

Now thats the kinda lady im looking for right there!!

If u read what i mentioned i said we have had divination done by several rootworkers and all say the same thing and also we have seen through personalised divination that a spell has been put on the whole family,!!

Presists come ad go and most of the time leave quite disturbed and battered, drs have prescribed medicines and have said its not medically related, some releif has been found in rootworkers but then they up the $$$ dollars and then that all stops, physical shadows, crying, things moveing et,,,theres too much proof against it beeing a huge mental family!!

These people were are educted lawyers, drs, there father is a barister... they didnt beleive in magic,,but somoone out there now has surely convinced them and broken there backs to beleive it!!

bubba

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:32 pm

First let me state that I have seen generational curses on people and families. They take a long time to get rid of due to the fact they are older and there are so many people involved. I have also seen family members curse each other! Since it is such a large family, that is probably a good reason why they are having so many problems getting clean. It is hard to get everyone on the same page with cleanings.

I would suggest continous cleaning and protection work. The 13 herb bath is wonderful, as are egg cleansings. Also, the Uncrossing and Cast Off Evil will help. I would also get help from the family's ancestors and work with St. Michael, the Archeangel. He is called for ridding a home of evil.

Without actually reading the situation, that is the best I can suggest.

Mary

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Ah, well if your sure its something "demonic" then by all mean seek spiritual help. Literarylioness hit the nail on the head and I wholeheartedly agree. As for the bit bout medical science being wrong in cases like this, I'm not going to touch that subject with a ten foot pole lol. Way to easy to get in a argument over.

Best of luck to you and the afflicted.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Hi Sophy,
This page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
has a ton of information about various protective work that you can lay on your person, on people in your home, and on your property itself.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Generally, coming to a forum like this with a tale of family curses and possession is not going to get you the help you need. Focus on the cleansings, not so much on telling us the story. Do the work.

Goid luck,
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Hi guys

Thank u all for your replys BRI "" Mary"" Cat and hail;;

I told the story so u get a feel of whats going on, but thank u soo much for your suggestions im gonna follow your dvice and get them all to buy the 13th herb bath for themselves and there children i think that should do it with feiry wall protection for the whole family and protection therefore...

U guys are wonderfull and God Bless u all, im gonna get on with it!!

kissess bubba :)

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:42 am

13th herb bath for themselves and there children i think that should do it with feiry wall protection for the whole family and protection therefore...
Hey Bubba, just out of concern, so did the family have success after the 13 herb bath and FWP? I had a 13 herb bath for 13 days and i feel alot different now.. and waiting for my FWP kit to arrive..

How is the family, how are they feeling, finally did they get medical help as well???

JoyfulSummer823
Trouble with a family spirit

Unread post by JoyfulSummer823 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 pm

A family spirit is stopping me from going forward spiritually how can I stop this from happening. ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Trouble with a family spirit

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 pm

You may want to get a reading on this situation and someone with experience in this area. Look at AIRR's list of experienced workers in http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Mediumship (on the right side of window, you will see a list of readers/workers that work with spirit contact). Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JoyfulSummer823

Unread post by JoyfulSummer823 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:21 am

Have been read just want to know how to protect myself and grow spritually

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Well, there's no one way to do things, so it really depends on the details surrounding that situation with that family spirit. If you had a reading with a rootworker, then you may wish to ask them what would be best in your circumstances, and they will be able to guide you since they will know what's specifically going on.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

JoyfulSummer823

Unread post by JoyfulSummer823 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:00 pm

I am happy to say that things are going well I have bought some herbs and they are working well. I ordered some more stuff from lucky Mojo to continue on my new journey. I am so grateful for all the people who have given me help especially Doctor K and Cat. I know my life will be more better in many ways now that I found the right people that only want to help with no other interest. My journey has been very hard but now I am going to have the life I deserve. God bless this website and the people that work so hard for all of us root workers. :P

Elizabeth1971
Need to remove a Family curse

Unread post by Elizabeth1971 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:10 pm

How can I remove a family curse that has been haunting my family for over 35 years. No spells, 13 herb bath, amulets, special cleansing or prayers has worked. Please any suggestion would be appreciated

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Need to remove a Family curse

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:54 am

If your own spell work hasn't worked, you may need to consider hiring a professional. Please look at the AIRR web pageand pick a reader who specializes in curse removal.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:45 am

Who told you your family is cursed and how has this curse manifested? It would be easy for a relative to blame his or her bad experiences on a curse rather than look to deeper causes. I believe that curses exist, but often "bad luck" is the consequence of negative thoughts or actions or random events.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 am

Mama Micki wrote:Who told you your family is cursed and how has this curse manifested? It would be easy for a relative to blame his or her bad experiences on a curse rather than look to deeper causes. I believe that curses exist, but often "bad luck" is the consequence of negative thoughts or actions or random events.
Exactly.

Remember, intention is the root of all Magick. If you believed your are cursed, and believe bad things will happen, it could very well be a "Self-Cursing," so to speak.

I would get a Reading done for your situation, and see what is happening in a different or clearer way.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

darqueangel9

Hindering Spirit

Unread post by darqueangel9 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Hello!
My sister called me a while ago and told me that she was told that our family had a "hindering spirit" set upon us. I'd like to know if anyone knows what a "hindering spirit" is and how do I get rid of it?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Hindering Spirit

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:07 pm

darqueangel9 wrote:Hello!
My sister called me a while ago and told me that she was told that our family had a "hindering spirit" set upon us. I'd like to know if anyone knows what a "hindering spirit" is and how do I get rid of it?
Sounds like someone detected a jinx or crossed conditions -- assuming that your sister was seeing an honest reader. It could be a scam, of course, as described here:
Read this link, and then forward it to your sister -- for comparison purposes, if nothing else.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:53 am

Hi Darque Angel:
I have never heard the term "hindering spirit" before, but it could be a colloquial manner of speaking. The best thing to do would probably be to go and ask the person who said it for clarification. That way, you will be clear on what was meant. Also, Miss Michaele offered you really sound advice about the possibility of a scam. Best of Luck to you!
~Sweet Lady

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:11 am

You might also try Uncrossing supplies and/or Tibetan Ghost-purging incense if you feel a spirit is bothering you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpu ... cense.html
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:08 pm

13-Herb Bath and Chinese Wash are other good choices if you need spiritual cleansing.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:08 am

Perhaps "hindering" would mean creating blockages or stopping good things from reaching the person. In addition to the cleansing, maybe you could try Run Devil Run products and Road Opener too, to chase the thing away and break up any blocks it caused.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:23 pm

A hindering spirit is one that holds people back from success, and the fact that the reader said it was on the entire family could mean that someone crossed the whole family or that this spirit is the result of a multi-generational curse.

I would get a second opinion from a reader who has no interest in making money by removing the curse. It is quite common for unscrupulous readers to claim that there is a dark, wicked, evil, or hindering spirit on you simply to set up a way to get you to pay ... it's almost exactly like when a shady auto repair shop says you need a new battery -- but you don't.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Family Curses - Family Hauntings - Negative Family Spirits

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:00 pm

This book has some deep and meaningful material on how to handle family curses:

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”