Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

LongHairHoodoo
Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by LongHairHoodoo » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:25 am

This love work is gonna take awhile lol so I'll probably be continuing it on thru the new moon probably. I'm gonna word my petitions such as please let so-and-so's love for me grow as the moon.
No signs yet on the banishing. I didn't have any dreams that I remembered last night.
Thanks for the help! :)
Thank you St. Martha for the great work you have done and continue to do!
Thank you St. Anthony!

claritynow767

Unread post by claritynow767 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Hello, I need help with a freezer/breakup spell and I think I made a mistake.
I did a breakup spell with peppers where I loaded the peppers with breakup stuff, wrote a petition paper with my man's name and my rivals name and wrote breakup all over it then stuffed that in the pepper too. I put 1 pepper in the freezer and I think I SHOULD NOT have done that because my man's name is included. Can someone tell me the best way to dispose of this please?

DubhBairn78

Unread post by DubhBairn78 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:59 am

Ok. This is a long explanation and short ? but please read through - Thanks.

I am getting ready to order a slew of products for the run devil run freezer jar spell you list online. I think this is my best choice considering my circumstances. I am excited to do this and have touched in the world of hoodoo & voodoo through the years but am predominately a Wiccan white witch and have been since I was very very young. I come from a family of natural witches (some knowing and some not) Saying this; I am at my wits end and have tried to get rid of some terrible neighbors that have spiritually tried to ruin our lives as well as spread rumors and use of secrets and items (I believe that there are Catholic prayers to the skinny lady deity :shock: to ruin us financially and my body physically as well as attacks to harm us as a result of possible death in the type of catholic Mexican hoodoo that is spread over TX and Mexico) over the years.

This has been going on since 2011. We have video cameras pointed at us off and on and the male husband is a sheriff which makes it all the worse :shock: . I have threatened with filing a complaint and lawsuit to them for trying to film us in private parts of our home and garage.. this made them stop for a time but the wife is always trying to "push" buttons to try to get me to lash out at her. She places "he has risen" cross signs pointed at my yard and not the street during easter time and other times. I have had a voodoo practitioner do a mirror box of the wife last year & buried it in a Louisiana cemetery with a WWI solider. Seemed to help for a time but she is seeming to get restless again :? .

I would like to try out this spell to see if it is a possible end to all or most of the issue. I would love it if they sold their home and moved far far away and stopped the crap they are doing to us and leave us alone. I cannot hot foot and have tried with little or no success since they have cameras pointed all over their yard. She keeps the yard meticulous and clean just so she can see any changes to her yard. Which makes me to believe she is looking for such things as buried items etc. She also back in the day when we were neighborly kept a few items of ours (2 agaves and a fence picket we touched) and keeps them in pots and buried and the picket in our view out in her front yard expecting us to "take" it back :roll: .. but it wasn't ours; it was theirs to begin with.

So I know she does things with the items or has. Have spotted her throwing something in trash two years ago in a white tube hiding under some dead xmas wreaths in her front yard that seem to sit there for months. The only thing out of place. We have had nothing but bad luck since then. We have had huge financial issues (breaking to the point) and my periods have stopped and are a mess. We are under a lot of stress. Luckily she has not messed with our ability to earn money or keep a job but I have done my part to save those. I have to wear protection perfume everyday or it starts again and made my hubby do the same.

Here is the questions - On the petition can I write :evil: "Run devil run sell your home and move far far away now _____ & _____!" to get the point across and get them to leave?? will this work??
HoneyJar - not sure what type of jar this should go in.. I have canning jars but old honey jars look different and do not seal.. so I am confused.
Packets and salts you sell - how many do I need to order to fill a regular pint canning jar??
Lemons?? - Also I have seen controlling and jinxing spells freezer works using lemons and sewing them.. Can I add some lemons to the mix or will the tongue work the same?? I have 2 petitions to make for the jar so not sure if all that will fit..
Last but not least - the master root - can I order the pcs and create the tea with that or do I have to grind it up to a fine powder for that? Is there another herbal name for this??

Thanks for your time ! :ugeek:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, claritynow767,

Let it thaw out and then pour salt water or Florida water or Ammonia all over it to deactivate the spell.

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:08 pm

Hello, claritynow767 ,

To answer your questions:

Yes, the petition looks good.
You can buy honey jars from Lucky mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
One of each ought to do the trick.
And, no, you don't have to add a lemon. I would follow Miss cat's instructions to the letter for the utmost effectiveness.
You can order he pieces and you don't have to grind them up.
Here are the other names for the Master root: http://www.herb-magic.com/master-root-whole.html

Wishing you GREAT success. I feel for you. I really do. Some people think that they are above the law when they ought to be setting an example, they instead take advantage of their position. Gives everyone in the same profession a bad reputation.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

claritynow767

Unread post by claritynow767 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:17 am

Thanks Miss. Aida!! Much appreciated.

Basil

Unread post by Basil » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:43 pm

ConjureMan has already clarified the answer to our repetitive Question. I would heed his advice and not write your loved one's name to freeze or else you will freeze that person out of your life too. .....

you can write any statement that is more convenient to your understanding.....

ex
''ALL THE RIVALS BACK OFF''
''ALL B*T*ICHES STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND''
''ALL S**TS STOP OGLING AT MY HUSBAND''

DubhBairn78

Unread post by DubhBairn78 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:05 am

[quote="Miss Aida"]Hello, claritynow767 ,

Wow. Your case sounds so similar to my wonderful neighbors. Almost identical. Similar employment, similar religious fanaticism. Vandalism, use of my property to salvage the pristine appearance of theirs, etc.

EXCEPT that I stopped all their horrible behaviors with installing my own video cameras. They ceased to vandalize me faster than magic!!

Miss Aida,
You sure you don't live on the other side of me.. LOL :P Just to let you know; we installed cameras b4 they did. We travel for weeks on end and we were getting vandalism. I suspect from the very neighbors wife. She is the bad one. He only encourages her to do it and doesn't keep her from doing it. She mostly does it when he is gone at work. I don't think he knows entirely what she is up to but he is doing nothing to prevent anything further from happening.. So in my book; he is just as guilty as her for the harassment and annoyances. Apparently, she didn't like me putting up our cameras and thought we were "spying" on her.. crazy old cook. She is older (retired) and has nothing more to do with her life but try to piss off the neighborhood. :roll: No one in the neighborhood likes her. Our cameras only looked at our home in the front to the street. Nothing more.

So she had to put some up of course !! :roll: but she put them in a way that views several areas of our home that are "private". One was pointed into our garage, bathroom and bedroom at one point. I threatened to sue for invasion of privacy because in our state you can.. and threatened to go to his supervisor cop and make a formal complaint and restraint against the cop and her.. So they turned it back.. but she is still at it (installing a gazillion solar spy lights all over her property) and has him trained to do mischievous things for her and she still tries to get us upset with her.. :? and she tries throwing trash and lawn clippings on our yard as well as blowing leaves to our side from hers.. She has threatened to call CPS on us and used to call the cops everytime our neighbors kids where outside their home in their front yard letting their kids play in the front yard. They didn't like our neighbors either and drove them away :( I don't want to move; we love our home and our neighborhood otherwise.

Every-time she sees me working outside in the front yard. she tries to harass me by opening and closing their garage door and walking around their yard "fake sweeping".. I have become creative in blocking them.. planted some bushes but they do not grow quick enough and I know at some point they will be too tall to see her cutting at them/ killing them along our side close to the property line as well as her cameras. Which she likes spying on us daily so it will cause her to try to kill the bushes I am sure of it.. so I really need a spell that will help push the cosmos to get them out of here.

I am just plain sick of it all and we could care less about them.. I have NO desire to care or see what she is doing.. I just want them to move away and become someone else's problem. Not mine. We are a happy family but they have put a great strain on our lives and my children's lives. So I am pretty at my wit's ends and I saw the spell and can't wait to try it out. It's good I can get some of the stuff on lucky mojo. I was told by the voodoo practitioner that she does a month or weekly prayer to the "skinny lady" when he did his reading. The skinny lady is NOT a religious deity in catholic world but many catholics prayer to her anyways to ask for good and bad stuff. All you have to offer her is tequila and some red carnations. I suspect this as well.. I was told not to use her to ask for anything as she is already working and helping this women and it would do me no good anyways. That the skinny lady is nothing to take lightly.

thank you all for your answers; Hopefully this will work. I do not want to burn candles as last 2 spells I did on her the candles became raging almost fires (one re-lite and almost burned through my altar table even after it was soaked in water). So i know I am dealing with some strong juju as it were. Wish some people would just realize that they are their worst enemy and they are the problem.. It's all about control I suppose. :lol:

I will come back when I complete it and wait a few moon cycles to see what happens and let you all know. 8-)

Shwayn123

Unread post by Shwayn123 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:33 am

What is a freezer spell to stop someone from traveling without you all the time that your in a relationship with?

Shwayn123

Unread post by Shwayn123 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Is there a spell to freeze a lover and make them stop traveling out of town without me ?????
This is a lesbian relationship. How can I keep her faithful?
I did a freezer spell on the woman who was interfering with our relationship and I petitioned thAt she keep away from my lover! Will it work? I ,mentioned both there names on paper. I added my own spices to the freezer jar as well. Please help

DubhBairn78

Unread post by DubhBairn78 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:06 pm

[quote="Miss Aida"]Hello, claritynow767 ,

Wow. Your case sounds so similar to my wonderful neighbors. Almost identical. Similar employment, similar religious fanaticism. Vandalism, use of my property to salvage the pristine appearance of theirs, etc.

EXCEPT that I stopped all their horrible behaviors with installing my own video cameras. They ceased to vandalize me faster than magic!!

The other neighbors were stopped with magic. I hurt them with Goofer dust: http://www.luckyojo.com/gooferdust.html

Miss Aida - How do I goofer someone who has cameras and lights all over their front lawn and directed towards my home?? Can I just throw it over the fence into their backyard.. even if they don't necessarily step on it?? Just curious. Did they put up cameras on their end..the first set of neighbors you had to deal with.

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:46 pm

I Did a freezer jar today, I worded the petition as "All love and/or lust rivals past, present, and future, who attempt to engage my love interest sexually, romantically, or emotionally you areFROZEN IN ICE and COLD AS ICE and KEPT ON ICE, unmoving, in darkness, isolated, and away!"

I wrote in pencil on grocery bag paper dipping the pencil in commanding oil for each word I then 5 spotted with commanding oil folded it away from me and wet it with lime juice. I then folded the paper in aluminum foil and put it in a jar with water I collected from a thunderstorm, vinegar and lime juice. I wrapped the jar in foil, shook it, and placed it in the deep freezer.

After completing spell I feel a lot better, I was on the verge of tears and now I feel a sense of calm.

Also, when I went to put it in the freezer I discovered that all the contents of the freezer had half thawed and I was able to get it back working, no one really goes in that freezer so it would have been some time before anybody noticed it wasn't working. I'm not sure if this is a sign or a coincidence.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:43 pm

Hello, Basil ,

Please keep these threads in sequence and on topic.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, Shwayn123,

Please do NOT write the name of your intended and put in the freezer. It freezes the intended out of your life also.

And no there is not a freezer spell to freeze someone from going out of town without you. Use a stay with me Spell Kit instead:

www.luckyojo.com/staywithme.html

Please read the 19 ages of this thread for clarification

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, DubhBairn78 ,

Yes, just throw it over.

If you have a dog to walk, then that's a perfect opportunity to throw it no their front lawn also.

No, they don't have cameras. They have binoculars and look into my windows under the guise of "Birdwatching". UGH!!

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,

If you're in doubt, do it over.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shwayn123

Unread post by Shwayn123 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:00 pm

Thank you girl your reply Ms Aida

The freezer spell I made was to keep someone away from my lover. I wrote in the petition for the other woman to stay away from my current woman. Was that the wrong thing to do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello, Shwayn123,

If you mentioned your woman's name, then it was the wrong thing to do.

If you did not write her name, then it is OK.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rosewoods
Newly Registered

Unread post by Rosewoods » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:32 pm

I would also like to get someone out of my lover's life. This person has little interaction with me though, so I wouldn't really be freezing them out of MY life. I see I should not write my lover's name on the petition, but is it even okay to write the words "my lover", "my love" or" her," as it is referencing my lover, is it somewhat also "naming" her? I just want to be sure I don't in any way freeze my lover out of my life. Is there another spell more appropriate for keeping two people, neither of which are you, from talking to each other?

Basil

Unread post by Basil » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:42 am

Miss Aida,

I guess i got caught up and confused in everyone's suggestions and wanted a definitve answer. Thank You so much for setting me straight. The weirdest thing happened to me. I did a (All Rivals known and unknown) and had a fabulous time with everyone I encountered today. I was espesically surprised when the same people who always were dismissive of me began to speak to me. They used to always ignore me and today they all spoke kindly to me.I know this is not a conincidence this is the real stuff here. I am so happy with the results and it happened so quickly. wow I'm really amazed.

Thank You again, I thought no one would answer this. Yay! Have a wonderful time at the Hoodoo Festival. I wish I was attending. But no one wants to go with me. Hopefully next year. Blessings.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Hello, Rosewoods ,

You've answered all of your own questions magnificently.

You use her name but not his. And yes, your verbiage is correct :"....out of my lover's life...."

And, of course, you can always perform a break up spell with that freezer spell: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best with your spell work
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello, Basil ,

That is wonderful news

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:34 am

Is it possible to have frozen yourself in a matter of hours? I Did one of those generic petition freezer jars but I thawed it after about 10 hours and tried to dispose of it at the crossroads, turn out I had just dumped the liquid and the petition had gotten stuck in the jar. I wasnt able to go back to the crossroads so I put the some chinese floor wash in the jar with the petition until I can try the crossroads again. I also took a hyssop bath. I've been with my target since Friday, first couple of days were fine then the last few days he hasn't wanted to cuddle or have sex which is odd since we both normally have a pretty active sex life.

Is it possible I caused this with the freezer jar, I do remember worrying "what if I got frozen myself" while I was doing it but that totally was not my intention.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,

I've never heard of that unless you specifically mentioned yourself in the freezer spell.

My thought is that if you performed a generic petition for all rivals, and then decided to get rid of it, your target may have others pursuing your target.

Tat may be the reason that the sex wasn't good.

Either way, you did the correct things for cleansing so that spell should not have any effect on you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:44 am

Thanks Miss Aida

Turns out it was something completely different. My target is upset because I don't work when I come to see him,(this is a long distance relationship). Now without going into details about the whole conversation my feelings are hurt and we still aren't having sex, I'm not quite sure how to smooth this one over.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat,

I am so sorry that you are hurt.

Without knowing details, I can't give root work advice.

So, if you can give us a little more information (on the appropriate thread and subforum) maybe we can help you.

I hope things are better for you now

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon May 04, 2015 4:49 pm

I have noticed I pick up on peoples emotions and even pain.

There are two girls in my college group who are in a on off relationship. When things don't go their way they slit their wrists and come to me for sympathy and to show me their open wrists. They have professional help already. They always want hugs off of me and it's like they are draining me of all my energy. I get sharp pains exactly where they've harmed themselves. I've tried performing egg cleansing and other cleansing methods but this does not help anymore.

Would freezing them help stop them from doing this to me?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2015 8:47 pm

Tying, binding, and freezing them would be PERFECT in a situation like this. Try it!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue May 05, 2015 11:31 am

Thank you very much Catherine. I've found that many people who have had problems come to me for my sympathy and always want hugs. Time to put my foot down I think! It's like I have a little bunch of vampires trying to drain me of any happiness or energy I have.

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Sat May 09, 2015 10:51 am

I had a freezer spell (a rival) in the very back of the freezer and recently it was moved around in the freezer. The person who discovered it is not the target and it never left the freezer, nor was it unwrapped or opened.

Do I need to do it again? I always feel funny when anyone else sees or touches my work, but that could just be me!

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello queen2be ,

I would keep that one thee and also start a new one (just in case).

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

hopefull-27

Unread post by hopefull-27 » Tue May 12, 2015 6:37 pm

ok. Can I start the freezer spell till I get my hot foot supplies?
In the freezer spell do I use my own Urine in the container in order to rule over these girls?
Also do I put all the ingredients including both girls pictures in the container then sew it?
Do I wet the containers with the water's such as vinegar from the outside or the inside before I wet it?
If i put the girls names and pictures, it will freeze them out of his life and not me out of his life or him out of mine, right?
I am sorry I just want to do this right, it is the worst when some women are trying to steal the man I love.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, hopefull-27,

yes, you can start the freezer spell while you wait.

I have moved your post over to the freezer spell subforum (so, in the future, please post your questions in the appropriate places on the forum).

Please read the 20 pages here to answer these questions

Wishing you the very best

Take are
HRCC Graduate #1631

hopefull-27

Unread post by hopefull-27 » Wed May 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Thank you Miss Aida and I apologize for posting in the wrong forum. I am still very new to the website. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my inquiries.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 14, 2015 8:28 am

Hello, hopefull-27,

No problem!

That's what I'm here for!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bunniebella
Newly Registered

Unread post by bunniebella » Wed May 20, 2015 6:32 am

i've noticed i've been in a rut for some time now. i haven't left the house for several months up to a few years now. i hate it.

Im definitely a free spirit type of person but i haven't been able to move, get inspired and do better for myself...

my intuition this morning guided me to "freezing spells"

Seeing when i was younger my mother make freezer spells, i never knew what she was doing until recently...

i've touched it only to see who's name were frozen... now im worried.

not because im tainted by her works...

but maybe that either her karma has been haunting me...

or maybe someone has done a freezer spell on me...

how do i take it off me?

I don't bother anyone but ppl still hate on me and it sucks.

i just wanna start off fresh and get my life together. PLEASE HELP.

I was considering doing a protection jar with my name inside and freezing it or something... i dont know.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 20, 2015 7:16 am

Hello bunniebella,

I would not recommend putting your name in a jar and freezing it. This will just cause you to have more stagnation in your life and it sounds to me like you are trying to break that trend.

I would recommend looking over the topics on this part of the forum (ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cleansing- ... s-f37.html)

And the topics on this part of the forum (ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-protection ... k-f42.html)

There is a lot of info in there to help you get started. Just find the thread that sounds like it deals with what fits your situation. I would also suggest that if you really feel you are being worked on by someone then get a reading with a reputable worker such as the ones at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org). This will give o clarity on your situation.

Peace~

Nathen

Peace

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu May 21, 2015 5:49 am

Hello everyone,
I do apologize if this has been asked before ( I'm sure it hasn't.)
So I have read the pages on freezer spells and I know you can use a cow tongue to shut people up, a lemon to sour.
I wondered if you could do something with a cow heart?
I am very curious about this as this popped into my mind today and several times before.I am unsure if my Spirits are trying to tell me something here.
Has anyone heard of this ?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu May 21, 2015 8:06 am

Rosestar,
What do you want to use the cow heart for? Is it to freeze someone's love life? If so, that's genius!

Ok so, I don't think I'm asking for advice. This is more sharing so people can learn from my mistakes. So last year I put my husband's gf in the freezer, then I tried doing the Hotfoot spell on my husband & his girlfriend, but I lost the will to keep working it on her. Still, the Hotfooting seems to be successful whenever I work it on her, but it doesn't stick. She always returns. I think I need to take her out of the freezer & redo my work. Don't get me wrong, this b*tch needs to go. If I wanted my child to be around a meth head, I wouldn't be divorcing my husband & forcing him to get sober. I just think that I need to take her, Hotfoot her, THEN freeze her properly. Fortunately, I was able to get a restraining order against her so she can't come around me. I'm just worried about my child.
HRCC Student #1989

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu May 21, 2015 9:17 am

Hello AlyssaH,
It's something that keeps coming into my head , like to make the rival cold hearted towards the target or something along those lines. It's an odd thought but I really do think my Spirits are trying to help out.
I hope everything works out for you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

I have heard of other animal hearts but not a cow's heart.

TO be honest, I don't know. Maybe another moderator can chime in?

As AlyssaH has stated, it can be used for cursing. Just now sure abut love work..

But you're thinking out of the box.

That's great!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,

I would keep that freezer spell right where it is and just start a new one.

You have nothing to lose (except a little freezer space)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun May 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanks, Ms Aida. Would you go with some type of Hotfooting or Banishing work before doing the second freezer spell?
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 9:52 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,

Before, during, after. Ought not make a difference.

Jus keep the attack going!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Tue May 26, 2015 6:46 pm

Hi,
I need some help. Could be freezer spell used that someone stop yelling,shouting with bad words at you? I know Maybe sounds crazy but I don't want that person be out my life just to stop harassing me when we meet.
Thank you

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Tue May 26, 2015 6:51 pm

I forgot to add that I already have a honey jar for this person that seems not working. :roll: Right now we are metting this person and I need something to work fast and I thought that maybe freezer spell may help?
Thank you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello cecila,

You could use a freezer spell that way.Try using a picture that you have drawn on to seal up their mouth. I do not know that it is a good solution for the long term though. to follow up I would recommend using skull candles with Influence products and maybe Domination Products if you need to get harsh.

Peace~

Nathen

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Wed May 27, 2015 10:43 am

Natstein thank you for your help.

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Wed May 27, 2015 11:32 am

I want to freeze my daughter's father brother's negative influence out of our lives how would I go about writing this petition and also can someone suggest what kind of liquid should I order to do this as I read that tap water isn't efficient enough thanks in advance

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Hello Warriorsoul,

I have used tap water to freeze a situation before. I personally would just put his name is some water in a little ziplock bag or something and stick it in the freezer. You might follow it up with some Hot Foot products or something like that to send him away somewhere.

Peace~

Nathen

hopefull-27

Unread post by hopefull-27 » Fri May 29, 2015 3:13 am

Can I do freezer spell while mercury retrograde? I heard that a person is not supposed to make any spells in this moon phase.

Also I ordered some cleansing supplies from lucky mojo but I will not receive them for another couple of weeks. Is there another way to cleanse after the freezer spell while I wait for my supplies?

Ps: I really need to do this freezer spell to freeze some girls from my boyfriend's life. So it is very urgent.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri May 29, 2015 9:00 am

I think Cat said she doesn't do work involving communication & travel during MR, but that's about it.
My opinion is that if astrological influence is of concern to you; I think that MR would be an excellent time to to do work that involves causing confusion, maybe break up work, & stopping communication between people, i.e. freezing them out. This is how I plan working, with Saturday being the day for banishing & etc.. Just remember to make a list & check twice before working ;)
HRCC Student #1989

hopefull-27

Unread post by hopefull-27 » Fri May 29, 2015 10:35 am

thank you Alyssa,
Can I use rain water in the freezer spell and how do I cleanse myself afterwards. my cleansing supplies will not be delivered for another couple of weeks, but i do want to make sure to cleanse myself after the spell because I'm concerned about being affected by the spell and freeze myself out if i don't cleanse.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 30, 2015 11:39 am

Hi hopefull-27,

Mercury Retrograde usually effects things such as communication, electronics, and travel, etc. So a freezer spell is fine to do.

You can find cleansing information on the forum: forum.luckymojo.com/cleansing-before-and-or-after-performing-rootwork-spells-t654-240.html

You can also use hyssop with Psalms 37.

herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Blessings!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat May 30, 2015 10:20 pm

Hopeful,
The cleansing links Ms Melanie gave you have all the info you want on the subject. Cleaning is good to keep up, just for good spiritual hygiene, but I don't see freezer spells as enemy work. To me they're more like spiritual "cease & desist" orders.
Have to share, this is SO AWESOME! Was at the ex's house today & I went snooping through his bathroom because, why the hell not!? AmIRight. Anyway, I've been praying on a daily basis for God to remove his skank-trash girlfriend out of my life. Well, she left nothing at his house but a BUNCH of her hair in his brush. I can spot her crappy dye job from a mile away. Which is ironic given that she's a hairdresser. Guess that's why she only does hair for dudes, that & she's the type of woman that mainly interacts with men by choice. Anyway, I got a ton of her hair to work with now, haha.
HRCC Student #1989

hopefull-27

Unread post by hopefull-27 » Sat May 30, 2015 10:30 pm

Thank you Ms Melanie.
Thank you Alyssa for sharing your story. I'm very happy with my boyfriend but there some girls that just won't leave him alone and are trying to take him away from by seducing him constantly. I just want them out of my and his life. The good thing I have their names and pictures. I am very new to this. I definitely do not wish them any harm but I want them completely out of our lives and relationship.
I have been reading a lot about a freezer spell and to be honest I want to do it right and I definitely do not want it to backfire on me.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun May 31, 2015 11:19 am

If your boyfriend is attractive & you have a relationship that's heading toward marriage, maybe you should just go ahead & get a nation sack to keep his nature tied to you. This should eliminate any threat from the attention of love rivals now & in the future.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 8:29 pm

Hello, hopefull-27,

As long s you don't write his name or your name on the petition paper, three's no: "backfiring" (<--which is the wrong term. It's actually just doing the spell incorrectly).

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

hopefull-27

Unread post by hopefull-27 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:14 pm

thank you Miss Aida
I ordered hyssop herb for cleansing but it won't get here untill couple more weeks. Since I really need to do the freezer spell now and I cannot wait any longer, are there any other ways to cleanse myself? I have hyssop tea bags and I also heard that sea salt baths can cleanse too.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, hopefull-27 ,

Yes, you can use either of them (or both)

take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”