Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Luckyyone
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:41 am

Thanks Brujaha....

But I'd still like to know if that probly had a negative affect on my white skull candle?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

Brujaha123 has given you excellent advice on focusing your energy on the work in front of you. Without a reading, it is impossible to know if you've negatively impacted your skull spell, so I would suggest you contact one of the members of AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics to get a reading.

In the future, if you start to feel pulled away from a spell like that or distracted by conflicting emotions, then take it as a sign to walk away for a bit to center yourself before proceeding. Good luck!

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$5.50

HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Thank you both! And I understand! And I have gotten 2 reading from an AIRR root worker! I also get great advice from her on this forum!

Thanks again

Ali0lu

Unread post by Ali0lu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:32 am

Hello all,

I'm working a red skull candle for love. Got some good signs already. However, I started lighting it last Tuesday. Only about an hour each night.. This candle doesn't seem to burn down well...
I'm already close to the 7 day mark but it hasn't melted much. There's no dripping or anything. It doesn't seem like the wax is even burning much, I'd say about a quarter of an inch has burned..

If my candle barely burns down, will this mean it's not working or a bad candle?
It's just burning extremely slow...

I'm thinking that now since it's the weekend I'll be able to burn it longer leading up to the 7th night.

Haven't heard from the subject in a few days.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:54 pm

Hello, Ali0lu,

Some candles will not take the momentum of melting the wax with just an hour of burn time.

Increase your burn time and it will get better. I it doesn't then there' s either resistance or a problem with the candle. My educated guess is that it's not burning for enough time per session'

Take care and good luck with your spell.
HRCC Graduate #1631

StarsNSky

Unread post by StarsNSky » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:18 am

Hey all, I just have a quick question, is it okay if I dress my red skull candle with menstrual blood in along with oils such as follow me boy and love me?

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:34 am

1. How important is it that the written petition closely follow the commands on the candle. The written petition I have is one I've used for several months on vigil candles, i'm not entirely sure exactly what it says but it's along the lines of "Love me, Desire me" whereas my candle has carved commands that are more specific i.e. text me more often.

2. I've seen several different ways to talk to the skull, "I" Statements "You" statements, prayers, psalms, third person i.e. "X loves you". Can I use a little bit of each or should I stick to one method?

3. Is it better to load your candle with herbs or to have them on the outside, or is this just a matter of choice? If you've already started the candle is it too late to go back and load the candle?

4. How important is consistency of burning times, can I gradually increase the time 15 mins day one, 25 mins day two....

5.Is talking to the candle even when it's not lit effective? Or would it be overkill?

6.What's the verdict on Psychic Vision products in this kind of work, on some post I saw that it could help make a better connection, on another I saw that it could alert your target to your work

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:14 pm

I have another question but I can't edit my posts on mobile, anyway, I have commanding oil but I didn't use it because whenever I use it or any commanding herbs in my vigil candles they always drown and can't be relit. Could it affect my skull candle the same way if I wore commanding oil when I speak to it?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi ConjuringCat,

Speaking from my own experiences, here are my thoughts on your questions:

1. Keeping your petitions closely tied to what you inscribe on your candle will help keep your work focused. If you are trying to bring someone to you, ask yourself what is most important to you at the present time. Is it more communication, more affection when you're together, passion, etc.? Use that to guide your petition and inscriptions. You can take your overall goal in steps, and this will help you stay focused and achieve success one step at a time.

2. I usually inscribe a skull candle in the first person of the target. So write it from their perspective. The way I speak to the skull is as if I am talking directly to that person, so I use "you" statements. You can always add prayers or psalms etc. as you feel comfortable.

3. Loading a skull from the inside vs. dressing it on the outside is a matter of personal preference. You should complete your dressing of the candle before lighting it. Stopping to reload suggests you didn't think things through well enough before beginning the work. I like to prepare at least a day ahead of starting a spell, so I can be sure I haven't left anything out.

4. Personally I like to keep my burn times consistent from one day to the next, as well as the time of day I do the work, but that's me.

5. Talking to the candle whether it's lit or not adds energy to your work.

6. I use Psychic Vision on myself, not on a skull unless the intent of the spell is to increase the target's psychic awareness.

7. If Commanding oil is resulting in drowned wicks, you're either using too much or spirit is telling you that is the wrong approach for your work.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

MoonSunStars

Unread post by MoonSunStars » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 pm

StarsNSky:

That's exactly what I did! I wrote about my skull candle a page back. :)
Worked great! ;)

Good Luck!!

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Thanks for the reply AthenaK

Surprisingly I actually planned and dressed the candle a few days in advance but I tend to be one who's scatterbrained no matter how much I prepare :D

This is the third skull candle I've done and I wanted to try something a bit different this time, I loaded the bottom of the candle with a small piece of cotton with semen and a pubic hair from my target. I carved his full name at the base of the candle and carved my commands on the candle using I statements, I dressed the candle upwards with Chuparosa, Kiss Me Now, and Fire of Love oil and dusted it with ground menstrual blood, cubeb berries, periwinkle, rose petals, and Damiana. I put two cubeb berries as the eyes and filled the mouth with deer's tongue. What I did differently was I put down used a petition paper and his photo, then I put a sheet of aluminum foil over them and put my honey jar with the skull candle on top on the foil over the petition/photo. I plan on working the spell for 7 days, today was the second day, the first day was 15 mins but I increased it to 30 minutes and I plan on sticking to 30 minutes. I lit come to me incense and anointed myself with psychic vision, chuparosa, and crown of success, I switched between you statements and passages from Song of Solomon.

The flame has been strong and steady so far, I did have a little bit of wax dripping when I snuffed the flame today but I'm hopeful that this will be a successful spell.

StarsNSky

Unread post by StarsNSky » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:05 pm

MoonSunStars

Thanks so much, I was worried it might ness it up.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:15 pm

ConjuringCat, that's a very thoughtful approach and it sounds like you're doing good work. Best of luck and keep us posted.

StarsNSky, you sure can use menstrual blood that way. It's best to get it ingested by your target, but it's a good way to dress a candle. Good luck to you too.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

StarsNSky

Unread post by StarsNSky » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Just another quick question y'all. When speaking to the skull, should I speak in first person (I love so and so), second person (You love so and so), or third person (Name of person loves so and so)?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:18 pm

Hello, StarsNSky,

When speaking "You love so and so"

But the petitions that I drill into their heads would say: "I love so and so"

Good luck. Skull candles are awesome!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:47 pm

I feel like I'm spamming the board these days! Sorry! Just wanted to provide an update.

Again, this is/was day two of my skull candle, I had previously tried to make plans for this weekend with my target a week ago but they had fallen through. Today he texts me saying that he was able to move some things around and he'd like to see me this weekend, I agreed to come friday but he said it'd make him happier than I could ever imagine to see me tomorrow, unfortunately I have obligations for tomorrow and I can't make it. He said that'd he understood but that he'd be missing me all day tomorrow, him missing me was one of the things that I had spoken to the skull about. I'm ecstatic over the good movement I'm getting already!

Unfortunately this visit will cut into my 7-day ritual as I will be going to another state and I definitely cannot bring it with me. If I put it in a paper bag I should be able to pick up where I left off right?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat,

If this were me, I would let the candle burn out completely and finish the ritual. Then, when you return, start a new one.

CONGRATS on the success of your spell!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

StarsNSky

Unread post by StarsNSky » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Miss Aida

Thank you so much for answering. But, I've only ever heard of burning the candle with the petition under the saucer, do you actually put the petition into the head and burn it along with the candle?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:08 pm

StarsNSky,

You can but that may make an issue when it burns . I would be more inclined to carve the petition across the candles forehead so its on their mind. I would put the petition under the candle as you said. Focus on a simple yet effective petition to work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Hello, StarsNSky,

That would be your preference.

Never put large petitions inside the skull or you could end up with a bonfire.

But I put them in the areas of the brain where the thinking occurs of what you want to occur.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

flames_dancer

Unread post by flames_dancer » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:34 am

Hi everyone I have a couple of questions if anyone could advise on please. I am going to order a couple of black skulls I want to work on him so he breaks up with her,I know in vigils sometimes you have to do a few to get signs or movement is it the same with skulls?I will order two in case. I would like to know what oils,herbs,powder is best to use with break up oil on it,to make her repulsive to him,would you use clarity to make him see she isn't rite for him or is that best on a white skull,or banish his interest?
I was thinking of the Lm graveyard dirt too or is that better collected yourself from someones loved ones grave?
Would destruction oil be good to aid in the break up of relationship,I just would like to know the most effective ones to work on him.
I want him to want me more,would I put that thought on a separate red one,what oils would put that idea across?
Thanks so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello, flames_dancer

You would use a white candle for him with clarity and/or break up

You would use the black skull candle to represent her and you can use all the nasty stuff on that candle.

Lucky Mojo's graveyard dirt, in my opinion, is better because thee are no mistakes as to where they got it. Sometimes, hen we are new, we make mistakes on the collection of the dirt.

Hop this helps,

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:15 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

I have a question about your response to flames_dancer: Are you talking about using a white skull and a black skull simultaneously to represent the man and woman, respectively, in a breakup spell (i.e. instead of the figural candles)?

I know a black skull could be used on the man and I could write the things I want him to get rid of on the forehead of the candle, like bad habits or the other woman. So, in this case, if the female you're trying to get rid of is represented by the black skull, is the petition on her forehead telling her to hate him or break up with him? I mean, if I just put destruction, crossing and hate oil on her black skull candle, because I want to curse her, what petition am I writing on the forehead, since it should represent her thoughts?

Sorry if my questions sound confusing, because I think I'm confusing myself lol.

brujaha123
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi, brujaha123

Maybe I was the confusing one? LOL

In my spells..

The "bad" target would be the black skull filled with bad things and dressed with bad oils.

The "good" target would be the white skull candle with the good things in it. Then the white candle would be facing the black candle as they both burn. The whit would be looking at what a mess the black one really and truly is.

Does that make sense?

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Mon May 04, 2015 10:14 pm

:lol: Very funny, Miss Aida! Yes, I understand now. Thank you for the clarification!

brujaha123
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Fri May 08, 2015 1:17 am

Apologies if this has been asked before...

I'm anxiously awaiting my first (huge) order from LM which contains supplies for my first red skull spell among lots of other goodies. I've been planning out my red skull spell and was wondering....how many "thoughts" to carve onto the skull and/or include in the petition is too much? For example, I want my target to: love me, think of me, communicate more with me, show me more affection, make me a priority in his life, make me his girlfriend, and so on.

Should I limit these to a certain number to make my intentions more focused thus increasing the spell's impact? Or perhaps I should only carve the most important "thoughts" into the skull (like love me, make me his girlfriend) and save the rest for when I speak to the skull?

I hope that makes sense! Thanks in advance!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Nethaera

Bingo! Sometimes it helps to think out loud, or at keyboard; I think you've just answered your own question.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Fri May 08, 2015 11:17 pm

I do believe you are correct, Miss Michaele! Thank you! :D

dycell123

Unread post by dycell123 » Sat May 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Is it OK to use a black skull & red skull simultaneously on the same person? This guy really hurt me so I want to use the black skull for him to think about what he did to me and apologize. Then I want to reconciliation with him & for him to be my lover again. What do you guys advise? TIA

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 10:21 pm

Hello, dycell123 ,

I would use white first.

Then, use the red.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dycell123

Unread post by dycell123 » Sun May 10, 2015 12:21 am

Thanks! I would like know in which situation would a black candle be appropiate?

crazycatlady
HRCC Student

Unread post by crazycatlady » Mon May 11, 2015 2:23 pm

I apologize if this question has been posted before, but I'm new to the board and newer to hoodoo. I have read enough about the skull candles to understand their intention. I want to do a spell to change someone's thoughts and feelings about another person and to avoid that person. In this case would I use a black skull candle dressed with oils such as influence and separation?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 11, 2015 5:58 pm

crazycatlady ,

Depends on how you work the skull. If during a wayne moon you may use black to diminish their thoughts and like of them and during a wax moon to increase their thoughts and like of you. this method I would use black in the first and white in the second. Of course you can work both candles and maximize the effect. I like to work one when the target is asleep. I know it can be hard but try to this way you can really influence their subconcious and dream word which we all know really effects us. Best of luck!

crazycatlady
HRCC Student

Unread post by crazycatlady » Mon May 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Thanks j82. That's what I was thinking. My target only sees the sweet, innocent side of a certain somebody who is bad news and is not to be trusted. Should I also use influence oil (to influence their thoughts) and separation oil (to avoid that person)? And if I do this, will I have to do an uncrossing bath on myself? My intent is to help and protect my target. (Without their knowledge, of course.)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello, dycell123,

It's used for doing evil or repelling evil

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu May 14, 2015 4:23 pm

What's a good petition to write to go with a white skull candle & Influence oil/herbs. I tied my ex to me w/ menstrual blood when we were considering reconciliation. This is off the table, but we're tied together raising our child, regardless. Some things have come out, that he believes some truly insane things (from before I even joined this forum), like that I got him arrested, & etc.. Which I did not, but he's been under the influence of his mother for years, than his crazy skank. I'm thinking I should just do a general petition that he listens to/believes me & wants to agree & do the things that I ask/suggest for him to do.
HRCC Student #1989

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Fri May 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Hi all,

I have a white skull and red. This is the first time that I will be using a skull so, I want to create confusion in my ex (since I know mercury will go retrograde and it at best to do this type of spell) using the white skull candle to create confusion and make him see clear and re-think about the person that he is now seeing and the red to make him think of me, miss me and want me back. My questions are:

1.- What type of oils, powders and herbs should I use to create confusion in some ones mind? should I but then underneath the skull or rub the skull?
2.- I know mercury is going retrograde, should I use the waxing moon for this or waning or it doesn't matter what phase?
3.- Not sure what to do with the skull y regards of the spell, can I use needles, petition paper, photo?
4.- For the red skull, I will wait until Mercury is Direct to make him want me and miss me? right?
5.- What times of the day is best for this spell? midnight, 10 PM or at dawn before sunrise?

Thanks so much for the help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 10:51 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,

I would do one suggestion per skull candle

My first petition would be: AlyssaH is a truthful woman. You will believe her"

The, next skull candle would be: Agree with AlyssaH when she makes good suggestions" OR "AlyssaH makes good suggestions. You ought to agree with her"

And so on...

I hope tis helps

Wishing you he best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 10:57 pm

Hello, maac74

I'll just answer your questions after the question. OK?

1.- What type of oils, powders and herbs should I use to create confusion in some ones mind? Inflammatory confusion and poopy seeds -www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html
www.herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html

should I but then underneath the skull or rub the skull?-both

2.- I know mercury is going retrograde, should I use the waxing moon for this or waning or it doesn't matter what phase?-Either is fine with this type of work

3.- Not sure what to do with the skull y regards of the spell, can I use needles, petition paper, photo? -I would use everything but the needles. That's a little harsh

4.- For the red skull, I will wait until Mercury is Direct to make him want me and miss me? right?-Yes

5.- What times of the day is best for this spell? midnight, 10 PM or at dawn before sunrise?-That's up to you. Every rootworker does this differently
HRCC Graduate #1631

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Fri May 15, 2015 11:39 pm

Miss Aida: Awesome thank you so much for your answers, this helps a lot. I will not use needles! Have a great weekend! Best, Maac74

Candlewks

Unread post by Candlewks » Sat May 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Need some advice on the skull that I purchased. It's been 3 weeks since I made my order so based on what I have read here, it should be arriving in a week or so. I've been reading up on this site since then to get ideas to dress and work it. Lots of good suggestions! I've noticed that a majority of people are using the red skull on their ex. I had some candle work going on last year for my ex and a small honey jar that was lit almost every day for the first month. When our communication picked up I stopped all my work and we reunited briefly in Dec-Feb. We have fallen off the wagon again! I do not know if he is dating anyone so I didn't get a break-up kit but did order a break-up candle at MISC for any potential "love rivals" out there.

So this time, I have a doll and the same honey jar going. I was advised by an AIRR reader to use the influence oil, white skull and FMB. I also ordered the Compelling kit, deer tongue, catnip and commanding oil just any future work. I will probably work the Skull (with influence oil & deer tongue) first before the FMB kit. I tend to get headaches.

My question is: Why would someone choose the red over the white skull for attracting and influencing your ex to come back? Is the color of the candle more of a focus point (red = love/passion white = new beginning)? Should I also get a red skull candle?

Also, would you suggest that I use the FMB, compelling or commanding oil on the white skull with the influence oil? I read that it was advised to not mix more than 3 oils together. I also have catnip leaf and was thinking of using that also on the white skull.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon May 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Miss Aida,

Yes, thank you! This helps me immensely. Ok, I think I should work like a month long series of skull candles on him. The other woman worked on him intensely for the last year & a half. Not sure if just a couple of candles is going to cut it :|
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello, Candlewks,

I'm sorry. That is why I like to tell people to keep the spells going.

I personally use white skulls for influencing.

Red skulls for attracting, love, passion, etc.

I'd stick with the infuence oil.

And I wouldn't use compelling and commanding at the same time. Compelling to make target think it's target's idea while commanding forces the target to do your bidding.

I like using influence followed by Compelling. If compelling doesn't work, then use the commanding

Good luck with your spells!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Tue May 19, 2015 12:24 am

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I will be starting my first skull candle soon (as soon as I receive the remaining supplies) and had a question about writing on the skull.

I went ahead and wrote my target's name on the skull with a heated up nail as I plan to work the skull until I can start the spell. This is the first time I've attempted to write on a candle, and even with the nail being heated up I found it rather difficult. Does it matter if the writing on the skull isn't very legible? I can make out what it's supposed to say, but I don't know if anyone else could. lol

moonsanata12
Newly Registered

Unread post by moonsanata12 » Tue May 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Hi sorry to ask as well I just broke up with my boyfriend father of two kids so I went out to buy a candle to help.This guy in the shop said that a black skull candle with hollow inside and two wax figures tied in a red string one with my name and birthday and his name and birthday as well it had honey and oils and a bunch of other stuff he said that this will bring him back to me to turn it on with a picture of both of us and let the ashes sit with the candle is it true that a candle like that can help because so for Ive heard bad things of a black skull candle like death and that scary

dycell123

Unread post by dycell123 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:41 pm

I got a red skull candle for my ex and I in the intent for him to think about me & contact me. It's my first time doing a skull candle so I wrote my intent in the head if the skull n named it my target. Instead of stuffing the herbs inside I dressed it with appropriate oils and rolled the skull within the herbs..said my intent then light the candle..I also lit a cigar and spoke to the skull. The while skull went out in 2 hours. Don't know if that's good or bad and also the fire from the wick went out but then relit itself twice with the flames from the skull. Now there's just a big puddle of wax. What now? Advice plz

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed May 20, 2015 11:19 am

Dycell,
Do another candle & this time burn it in increments over 7 days. These types of candle spells work better if you do them over a period of days because you're continuing to send the thoughts of yourself to him over a period of time, increasing the likelihood that he'll continue to think about you after you're done with the work. Think about it this way. If you have a brief flicker of an idea one day, you're more likely to lose the thought & not return to it. Now if the same thought kept coming into your mind over a week's time, it will definitely stand out against the background of your mind & you're more likely to follow up on it. Or another way to put it is this; it's been proven in Psychology that a simple way to convince people of something is through repeating it enough times. With a skull burned daily for 7 days, or even a series of them, burned this way. You're building up the repetitions of what you want someone to believe & think.
HRCC Student #1989

dycell123

Unread post by dycell123 » Wed May 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Thanks so much! I will do just that!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, dycell123 ,

I personally like to let mine burn completely. Then, I light another followed by another.

A run of skull candles.

Just my two cents

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

Question.. I started lighting my skull candle next to my honey jar. I talk to them like if in talking to my target & play romantic music and close my eyes and visualize me and my target being together.
I work my honey jar Mon,Wed, & Fri. Should I work my skull candle on those days also?

Another question. For this skull candle, I didn't have anymore hand written notes from my target (or hair since he's a bald guy). The last written note, I used on my old skull candle got stuck to it at the bottom :/
Will it still be effective without anything from my target, I only did the petition paper and added love herbs (new skull)

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu May 21, 2015 8:12 am

Miss Adri,
My instinct says to add a bit of the part of the skull candle wax with your target's concerns to the next skull candle, & etc. Work your skull candle everyday, then work the next one everyday & so on. You want those thoughts to be in his mind everyday/
HRCC Student #1989

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Thu May 21, 2015 11:45 am

Alyssa H,
The concerns were at the bottom of the old skull candle, the wax glued them to the bottom. Should I break the skull and get the wax from the skull that has the concerns and place it on the bottom of the new skull candle?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 21, 2015 5:24 pm

miss_adri89 ,

Get the personal item and use it with the candle but go to the store and get a clear dish that is fire proof ( a glass candle holder or baking dish) and stick the item under that then the candle over it so it burns on the item but not actually damaging it. this way you can use it in multiple workings. Hope this helps~

Naexis

Unread post by Naexis » Thu May 21, 2015 5:58 pm

Does the Mercury retrograde have a pronounced effect on our skull spells? For the most part I'm not paying attention to it, but I'd like to know if it's something I should be wary of so all this work is effective.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello, Naexis

This is what Miss cat says:

catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2009 2:17 am

"I am a practitioner of hoodoo and an astrologer.. I do not undertake trips or begin new spells that are about Mercurial situations (literature, communication, short trips, etc.) when Mercury is retrograde, For other situations, i am not as particular".

I hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Fri May 22, 2015 2:23 pm

I sent my target a message couple weeks ago and he never replied. My reading said I was in his mind and missed me. There was a problem, our breakup hurt me and angered me and he felt really awful about it, especially now because he realized that I'm the one (my readings said that).
In order to have this problem cleared, I had to pray and ask god that all is forgiven and ask him to get rid of the anger and hurt away. I now feel better and don't get get upset or hurt anymore when I think about the breakup and what he did (before I did)..
I have a white skull candle, I don't know how to tell it or to have my target contact me. I already know I'm on his mind which is excellent.

dycell123

Unread post by dycell123 » Sun May 24, 2015 6:56 pm

I got a diviation today which informed me that my target will not come back to me. He has actually moved on. Should I end my work with my skull candle or wait till it burns out. Since this work will most likely be useless according to my diviation. .how should I dispose of my work? Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

You just inscribed your command on the candle; put very small petitions in and/or under the candle, and then talk to it a lot and say: "Contact miss_adri89 " over and over. And as frequently as possible.

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 7:54 pm

Hello, dycell123 ,

I'm sorry to hear this.

I would let the candle burn out.

And, if you didn't get a reading from an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic, then I would suggest that yo get a second opinion

Wishing you the very best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

dycell123

Unread post by dycell123 » Mon May 25, 2015 5:00 am

I got a reading from Cat. Thanks.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”